Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2005, 09:18 AM   #1151
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I'm hoping for an early lynching but we'll need all the votes.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:23 AM   #1152
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So I guess I'm the last one, huh? And I'm not really convinced of either person's guilt. I guess there is slightly more reason for Kwhitt than ntn, though. So I Vote for Kwhitt.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 07-01-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:31 AM   #1153
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Okay you guys are tied right now, by my count, 4-4. Anyone want to change their mind?
Old 07-01-2005, 09:32 AM   #1154
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I'm still not decided on the tie rule. Hopefully it won't come up...
Old 07-01-2005, 09:33 AM   #1155
Desnudo
Coordinator

I will switch to NTNDeacon if no one is willing to switch to KWhit. I really think the case is much stronger for the latter, but Deacon has been suspicious enough to take a chance.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #1156
KWhit
Coordinator

Why the hell would Barkeep vote for me to induce a tie if he's "not really convinced of either person's guilt?"

Umm... A tie helps the wolves, Barkeep.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:42 AM   #1157
Desnudo
Coordinator

All right, against my better judgement I vote NTNDeacon. A tie probably loses us a villager tonight and doesn't change anything except that there would not be a tie tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:44 AM   #1158
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
All right, against my better judgement I vote NTNDeacon. A tie probably loses us a villager tonight and doesn't change anything except that there would not be a tie tomorrow.

I tie would lose us a villager actually.. (unless the bodyguard is correct...), I can't think of any reason to tie the vote up. ???
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:44 AM   #1159
KevinNU7
College Starter

Ok it 5-3 let's give it until 11. FYI I'm willing to flip flip so if a tie comes up again I will move my vote. Nice try wolfies
Old 07-01-2005, 09:46 AM   #1160
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
I tie would lose us a villager actually.. (unless the bodyguard is correct...), I can't think of any reason to tie the vote up. ???

Exactly, that's why I untied it.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:00 AM   #1161
KevinNU7
College Starter

Final Vote??
Old 07-01-2005, 10:06 AM   #1162
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Okay, the final vote is:

ntndeacon - 5 (Airhog, Kwhit, KevinNU7, Desnudo, Mustang)

Kwhit - 3 (ntndeacon, eaglesfan, barkeep)

You string ntndeacon up with ruthless efficiency, despite his protests to the end. Valid protests, since he was an innocent villager!

Night 8

Jon - killed on Night 7 (seer)
Swaggs - Lynched on Day 6 (werewolf)
TazFTW - Lynched on Day 2 (villager)
NoMyths - killed on Night 5 (Sorceror)
Qwikshot - Lynched on Day 3 (Cultist)
ntndeacon - lynched on Day 7 (Villager)
McSweeny - killed on Night 3 (Witness)
Shorty - Lynched on Day 1 (villager)
BrianD - lynched on Day 4 (Doctor)
Condors - killed by the Hunter on Night 4 (Villager)
GWB - killed on Night 4 (Hunter)
Lathum - Lynched Day 5 (Werewolf)

Survivors:

Airhog - Duke
Barkeep49
KevinNU7
Mustang
Desnudo
Eaglesfan
Kwhit

Get your night actions in ASAP and we'll turn this back around for another day.

Last edited by Peregrine : 07-01-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #1163
KWhit
Coordinator

Oh shit.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:08 AM   #1164
Desnudo
Coordinator

I knew it. Sorry deacon, I should have stuck to my guns.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:08 AM   #1165
KevinNU7
College Starter

Well that sucked. IMO he should have gone earlier do to his lack of posting. Well if I live I'm voting for KWhit
Old 07-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #1166
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Ok it 5-3 let's give it until 11. FYI I'm willing to flip flip so if a tie comes up again I will move my vote. Nice try wolfies

I'll flip flop too if they come in late. I'm sure a few people would to make sure it isn't a tie but, Barkeep is a known villager detected by the seer, isn't he? I'm trying to figure out why.. unless the seer sees a cursed as a regular villager? That or, it sure wasn't Jon that was the target the other night and they happened upon the cursed.. guess it explains the desire to want to get a new player in there.. although, new player.. unfamiliar I guess...

So much for a Friday end...

(In other news, my workday SUCKS so far... I hate month ends...)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 07-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #1167
KevinNU7
College Starter

IMO I think Airhog is gone "tonight" There isn't many people left and the wolf/wolves will want to eliminate anyone who is obviously not a wolf
Old 07-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #1168
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Would Airhog have lived so long if he hadn't revealed himself as the Duke so early? Discuss.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:11 AM   #1169
Desnudo
Coordinator

There were a lot better reasons to vote for others, meaning KWhit and Lathum, than Deacon. Number one being that Airhog was voting for Deacon.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:11 AM   #1170
KWhit
Coordinator

Well that sucks. We're out a villager, and now everybody's MORE convinced I'm a wolf.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:11 AM   #1171
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Crap.. Didn't see the results while I was typing up...

So, what is going to happen now with the weekend? continuing on or??
Old 07-01-2005, 10:12 AM   #1172
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
(In other news, my workday SUCKS so far... I hate month ends...)
Mine is typically the Mon, Tuesday and Wednesday until 1pm after the month ends. Our company has given us the 4th AND 5th off. Guess when the month closes for us? You guessed it, still Wednesday at 1pm. Fun
Old 07-01-2005, 10:13 AM   #1173
Peregrine
Pro Starter

It seems likely we'll be playing through the weekend at this point. If everyone could post their availability for the Sat-Sun-Monday period it would help me decide how to set the timeline.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:13 AM   #1174
KevinNU7
College Starter

Well it looks to me like BarKeep isn't a wolf. He came in and tied the votes when you could have put Deacon, a non-wolf away.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:14 AM   #1175
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
It seems likely we'll be playing through the weekend at this point. If everyone could post their availability for the Sat-Sun-Monday period it would help me decide how to set the timeline.
Looks like there's atleast 2 wolfs left!

Peregrine, I am without internet until Tuesday afternoon, starting tomorrow morning I can be replaced if need be
Old 07-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #1176
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Nobody's getting replaced at this point, we'll just sit tight through the weekend if we have to. I'm heading out to lunch now and will be gone for a couple of hours, we should definitely have time for one more day/night cycle today, more if people are available later on tonight.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #1177
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well it looks to me like BarKeep isn't a wolf. He came in and tied the votes when you could have put Deacon, a non-wolf away.

A tie helps the wolves.. they would have gotten a free kill tonight.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM   #1178
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Looks like there's atleast 2 wolfs left!

Or there's only one left and it isn't me (who it seems obvious that everyone wants to lynch).
Old 07-01-2005, 10:23 AM   #1179
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Would Airhog have lived so long if he hadn't revealed himself as the Duke so early? Discuss.

With his ability to pick out and vote for innocent villagers, I don't think the wolfs would have eaten him.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:27 AM   #1180
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I don't understand your reasoning here. Barkeep voted to make a tie. A tie helps the wolves.

To me it looks like Barkeep is a wolf himself and knew that me and Deacon are just villagers. It was obvious that Deacon and I were the next two to be lynched, so he decided to try to get a tie and a free wolf kill.

Or am I missing something obvious?

Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 AM   #1181
Airhog
Captain Obvious

guess thats what I get for sleeping in this morning....

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 AM   #1182
KevinNU7
College Starter

hmm, you raise a good point. If you were just a villager that would be a good stragedy
Old 07-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #1183
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Remember the seer told us he know of 2 people who were human other than myself.

1. Eaglesfan27
2. Neuqua
3. Airhog

Those 3 people obviously can be eaten tonight. Im not trying to make a case for not eating me. But remember we still have at least 1 special role,the bodyguard. There is only 4 people then that could be wolves.

1. Denudo - Has had a history of voting for the wolves. The only vote he made that didnt result in an evil role was qwikshot in round 4

2. KevinNu7 - I have always figured that he wouldnt get to play the werewolf twice in a row. His voting pattern seems to suggest that.

3. Kwhit - He flew under the radar up until the whole Jon debacle. He did vote for swaggs. But if I knew one of my wolf buddies was gonna be eatin, I might vote him off to. I need to check when he voted, if it was late or early though, that could be a decided factor on if I vote him next time.

4. Mustang - He has only actually voted to get rid of lathum and swaggs. All of his other votes were for people that were lynched that round. If he is the wolf, he has played a most brillant game.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:50 AM   #1184
Airhog
Captain Obvious

So it looks to me like there is 1, maybe 2 more wolves. If that is the case we will be down to 6 villagers after this night. and 4 after the next night. I think we have some breathing room, unless there are 3 wolves still.

Old 07-01-2005, 10:51 AM   #1185
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I don't understand your reasoning here. Barkeep voted to make a tie. A tie helps the wolves.

To me it looks like Barkeep is a wolf himself and knew that me and Deacon are just villagers. It was obvious that Deacon and I were the next two to be lynched, so he decided to try to get a tie and a free wolf kill.

Or am I missing something obvious?

Yes, the seer viewed barkeep way back when I called him out in round 2. He stated he wasn't a wolf, and I have no reason to believe that the Seer would lie. Do wolves have such short memories?

Old 07-01-2005, 11:12 AM   #1186
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
So it looks to me like there is 1, maybe 2 more wolves. If that is the case we will be down to 6 villagers after this night. and 4 after the next night. I think we have some breathing room, unless there are 3 wolves still.

No.. I'm not suggesting Airhog is this .. but, could you imagine if next game you started combining roles like a Cursed Duke or a Hunter Seer? THAT would be a paranoid game....
Old 07-01-2005, 11:19 AM   #1187
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So why did I tie it up? Because I thought it more likely that KWhitt was a wolf than ntn. That proved to be right. I had hoped that one of the ntn voters would have switched their vote. I think if we hadn't been rushing to try and finish before the weekend that could have happened.

Besides the fact that the seer saw my previous incarnation, a tie helps the wolves less than having an innocent villager killed if there is a no kill.

Hopefully the game does not end tonight.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:24 AM   #1188
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Remember the seer told us he know of 2 people who were human other than myself.

1. Eaglesfan27
2. Neuqua
3. Airhog

Those 3 people obviously can be eaten tonight. Im not trying to make a case for not eating me. But remember we still have at least 1 special role,the bodyguard. There is only 4 people then that could be wolves.

1. Denudo - Has had a history of voting for the wolves. The only vote he made that didnt result in an evil role was qwikshot in round 4

2. KevinNu7 - I have always figured that he wouldnt get to play the werewolf twice in a row. His voting pattern seems to suggest that.

3. Kwhit - He flew under the radar up until the whole Jon debacle. He did vote for swaggs. But if I knew one of my wolf buddies was gonna be eatin, I might vote him off to. I need to check when he voted, if it was late or early though, that could be a decided factor on if I vote him next time.

4. Mustang - He has only actually voted to get rid of lathum and swaggs. All of his other votes were for people that were lynched that round. If he is the wolf, he has played a most brillant game.

An additional possibility, however remote, is that one of the viewed, was actually cursed and attacked, not Jon.

However, the person with a big blinking sign over his head that says I'm a werewolf is KWhit. Look beyond the vote to the initial accusation posts. He comes to Lathum's defense and accuses NTNDeacon. He had also tried to bring up deacon's name in a previous post, prior to Jon's accusation of Lathum. Since deacon is now known as a villager, that puts additional condemnation on him. I stupidly switched my vote for deacon, when I knew that KWhit is a werewolf.

Should I be eaten tonight, I would hope that everyone will see the obvious the next time around.

Last edited by Desnudo : 07-01-2005 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:37 AM   #1189
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Well, lets get this ball rolling, even if none of us has been eatin yet.

I vote Kwhit

I guess if I die tonight this vote doesnt count

Old 07-01-2005, 11:38 AM   #1190
Airhog
Captain Obvious

This shows the votes of everyone still alive, and not a wolf. Remember, if someone is the cursed, they wont know it, and they wont know who the wolves are. So, in the event that one of the villagers is cursed, their voting pattern not helpful.

Red = Wolf
Yellow = Those who knew who the wolfs were

PlayerRound 1Round 1Round 1 F.Round 2Round 3Round 3 F.Round 4Round 4 F.Round 5 F.Round 6Round 6 F.Round 7
DesnudoDesnudoAirhogAirhogAirhogCondorsCondorsbrianDlathumSwaggsKwhit
KevinNU7KevinNU7AirhogAirhogAirhogQwikshotQwikshotKWHITSwaggsntndeacon
KwhitKwhitNomythsNomythsAirhogBrianDjonswaggsntndeacon
LathumLathumAirhogAirhogAirhogQwikshotQwikshoteaglesfan27eaglesfan27jonDEADDEADDEAD
MustangMustangAirhogNomythsAirhogCondorsCondorsntndeaconntndeaconlathumswaggsntndeacon
SwaggsSwaggsAirhogQwikshotQwikshotDesnudojonntndeaconKwhitDEAD
QwikshotQwikshotShortyShortyNeuquaEaglesfan27Eaglesfan27DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD

Last edited by Airhog : 07-01-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:45 AM   #1191
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, the seer viewed barkeep way back when I called him out in round 2. He stated he wasn't a wolf, and I have no reason to believe that the Seer would lie.

There have been 3 no-kill nights if you count the first night. Jon says that he viewed Nequa on the second night. He could be the cursed and now a werewolf.

The tie vote was very strange to me. Especially when he said at the time that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
So I guess I'm the last one, huh? And I'm not really convinced of either person's guilt. I guess there is slightly more reason for Kwhitt than ntn, though.

Is "slightly more reason" enough to risk a tie? I wouldn't have risked the tie unless I was really sure, which he obviously wasn't. Unless he's the wolf.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:26 PM   #1192
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Most of you sleep uneasily tonight, not sure what will happen next after the lynching of yet another villager. The day dawns at well below freezing and it doesn't look like it will get much warmer, snow is piling up outside the manor. You gather in the main room, count heads, then count your blessings. No one was killed last night.

Day 8

Jon - killed on Night 7 (seer)
Swaggs - Lynched on Day 6 (werewolf)
TazFTW - Lynched on Day 2 (villager)
NoMyths - killed on Night 5 (Sorceror)
Qwikshot - Lynched on Day 3 (Cultist)
ntndeacon - lynched on Day 7 (Villager)
McSweeny - killed on Night 3 (Witness)
Shorty - Lynched on Day 1 (villager)
BrianD - lynched on Day 4 (Doctor)
Condors - killed by the Hunter on Night 4 (Villager)
GWB - killed on Night 4 (Hunter)
Lathum - Lynched Day 5 (Werewolf)

Survivors:

Airhog - Duke
Barkeep49
KevinNU7
Mustang
Desnudo
Eaglesfan
Kwhit

Let's get those votes in as quickly as we can.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:31 PM   #1193
Desnudo
Coordinator

Vote KWhit
Old 07-01-2005, 12:47 PM   #1194
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I will say this again though

I vote Khwit

Old 07-01-2005, 12:53 PM   #1195
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Okay, the final vote is:

ntndeacon - 5 (Airhog, Kwhit, KevinNU7, Desnudo, Mustang)

Kwhit - 3 (ntndeacon, eaglesfan, barkeep)

You string ntndeacon up with ruthless efficiency, despite his protests to the end. Valid protests, since he was an innocent villager!

Just wanted to say that I don't feel so bad about my death now. I had been pushing for, and nearly got, a lynching for ntndeacon. It didn't really matter which of us died since both options were bad.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:56 PM   #1196
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I will say this again though

I vote Khwit

Hmmm...seems to be some strong evidence that Kwhit is an innocent villager.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:57 PM   #1197
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Yes I know my track record has been pretty bad here. But I dont think anyone elses has been much better

Old 07-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #1198
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes I know my track record has been pretty bad here. But I dont think anyone elses has been much better

See that's the thing that sucks. I'm getting lynched because I've been wrong with some votes. But we've all had the same problem.

You guys are wrong again.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:05 PM   #1199
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Looks like the party is winding down...

Vote KWhit
Old 07-01-2005, 01:05 PM   #1200
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Well when there is only 4 people to choose from, you dont have much choice....