Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

anyone have a vote count?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #1152
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Why yes, yes I do. Just waiting for the current page to pop up first:

KatyLied 2 - Autumn (1089), murra5y (1121)
murra5y 2 - Chubby (1062), Narcizo (1149)
Zinto 2 - bhlloy (1101), mauchow (1147)
Chubby 1 - Lathum (1062)
fontisian 1 - Passacaglia (1150)
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:18 PM   #1153
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I don't think her vote would have tied it up had she went Bhlloy. I don't think her vote last night is the sole reason for scrutiny, it is also being so UTR ( she is a girl, right?)

Yeah, I didn't realize Murray had a vote that was after hers, but that vote still would have looked bad at that point since it would have opened up the vote to be tied.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #1154
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

KatyLied 2 - Autumn (1089), murra5y (1121)
murra5y 2 - Chubby (1062), Narcizo (1149)
Chubby 1 - Lathum (1062)

No vote: Katylied, fontisian, zinto
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #1155
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Fonti, got any thoughts on where you want to go. Your votes pretty cruddy really - particularly yesterdays.

I'm doing a thorough analysis now that I'm home. Just a preliminary thing, but I doubt mauchow is scum with PF because of this series of posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Well that is a shit result.

And I dunno why I'm being singled out for the switch to dt. I may have started the run but I only count as one vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Who singled you out?
Quote:
Without going back I believe it was hoops and PF maybe? DT did too but he's not around anymore so that was just purely defensive.

I don't think he would have mentioned PF in that manner if they were teammate. It's pretty weak reasoning, though. Thoughts?
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #1156
bhlloy
Coordinator

Yeah I noticed that too Pass and was going to take a very close look at font when I got home. Another one that I feel has been much quieter than the previous game
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #1157
Zinto
College Starter

I do not think Autumn is a starting wolf looking back on the voting with Packer putting the second vote on Autumn the first two days. I also do not think Lathum is a wolf since he put the third vote on Packer on day two when Coffee and Hoops were trying to swing the vote somewhere else.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #1158
Autumn
Head Coach

Checking back in. Going to move to my strongest hunch at this point based on vote analysis, PF's posts, and today's votes.

UNVOTE KATYLIED
VOTE MAUCHOW
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #1159
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I'm doing a thorough analysis now that I'm home. Just a preliminary thing, but I doubt mauchow is scum with PF because of this series of posts:

I don't think he would have mentioned PF in that manner if they were teammate. It's pretty weak reasoning, though. Thoughts?

Not fantastically relevent today as I don't think anyone is going to be looking at mau today.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #1160
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Oooo! My timing is as impeccable as ever.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #1161
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Not fantastically relevent today as I don't think anyone is going to be looking at mau today.
He's on Autumn's list.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #1162
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

That series of posts didn't scare me away, honestly. It's not like he was targeting them for a vote -- and even then, it's pretty common for wolves to be careful about including wolves in their comments, otherwise it becomes obvious they're ignoring them. Mentioning a wolf repeatedly as suspicious but never voting them is a pretty common wolf mistake.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #1163
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Checking back in. Going to move to my strongest hunch at this point based on vote analysis, PF's posts, and today's votes.

UNVOTE KATYLIED
VOTE MAUCHOW

There are much better candidates today. . But I respect your game too much to argue it.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #1164
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote Chubby
vote KAtylied

just to quiet
Old 03-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #1165
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
There are much better candidates today. . But I respect your game too much to argue it.

Well that's bogus. Of course you should argue it.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #1166
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I am from California and I have no idea of these places you are talking about

britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #1167
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well that's bogus. Of course you should argue it.

Well of course I'll argue my points but I'm talking in respect that I'm talking about me being in his list of four. I think the other three are better options based on voting history alone.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #1168
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Unvote murrayyyyy
Vote Katylied

I'm no longer convinced murrayyyyy was the converted guy on night two. Don't have a good read on Katy and I doubt we're ever going to get one. Call it a principle vote, although it's late in the day for that sort of thing.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #1169
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

In the unlikely event of my death I'm toing and froing in my suspicions of Autumn, bhlloy and Passa. My trust list is shrinking pretty much to Lathum and that's it really. Night all.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #1170
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

KatyLied 3 - murra5y (1121), Lathum (1164), Narcizo (1168)
mauchow 1 - Autumn (1158)
murra5y 1 - Chubby (1062)

No vote - fontisian, KatyLied, Zinto
Old 03-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #1171
Autumn
Head Coach

I think Katy needs to put a vote down very soon. If she goes another evening without putting her neck out there at all we don't have much choice but to axe her. Still, I'd rather vote elsewhere as I think outside of that she's not our strongest bet.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #1172
fontisian
College Prospect

So, I think Narcizo, Lathum and Packer might be a scum team.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #1173
Autumn
Head Coach

Okay, let's hear it.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #1174
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So, I think Narcizo, Lathum and Packer might be a scum team.

None of the three names I was thinking but ill listen.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #1175
KatyLied
n00b

VOTE MURRAYYYYY

Because, well, he engaged in all the same behaviors that seem to make people wary of me, except for the reticence, of course. FYI, I'm voting at this particular moment in the day because I am spending the evening out and about with friends.
KatyLied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #1176
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well that doesn't make me feel better about Zinto. It's always mildly interesting when the vote leader doesn't vote for the person in second
Old 03-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #1177
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Care to place a vote zinto?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #1178
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Well that doesn't make me feel better about Zinto. It's always mildly interesting when the vote leader doesn't vote for the person in second

If Hoops was here he would make the argument a better vote when you are in the lead, and it is till early in the day that you want as many people in the running as you can get.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #1179
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Care to place a vote zinto?

Never! I am looking through the voting and trying to think about who I think has the best chance of being a wolf but don't worry it is coming.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #1180
Zinto
College Starter

Why are people assuming that the wolves wanted to sacrifice Packer?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #1181
fontisian
College Prospect

Just looking at the dialogue before day 3, I can only really see Packer being partners with Katy, Narcizo, Lathum or Murrayyyyy.

Let's start with day 2, because it looks like Narcizo and Packer were trying to get us to focus on everyone except Lathum.
Quote:
Ah OK. So this still happens does it?

Knee-jerk reaction is that I think we have to look at the people who voted DT late. I thought his play indicated wolf or roled and the wolves knew he wasn't wolf so they'd be very interested in voting him.

Of course it's hard to blame anyone for sticking a day one vote on him given the quasi-reveal/hint things. Annoyingly I was going to suggest Venkman out and out revealing today as it's doubtful the wolves would risk a wasted night kill just to take out the duke but with only two ghostbusters left I don't think we can go that route. Anyway I believe it is time for the narcalysis.

Quote:
Not seeing the wolfy vibe from Lathum apart from the "verrry innnteresting" post which seemed a bit passive-aggressive. Then again I don't really get a good read on Lathum - although he does seem to have calmed down since the last time I played. As a whole I'm not fantastically excited at the prospect of chasing the number two vote getter from day one today. You can wind up driving down a blind alley and getting nowhere.

I need to reread posts trying to ignore the Mau-Daddy-Coffee-Lathum interactions. See who's trying to glide through.
Quote:
Were you around at deadline Bhlloy?

Then Packer comes in and does the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
I think the thoughts of a wolf in the Coffee/Zinto/Chubby group make the most sense...Danny's is early enough and it was still very undecided at that point (although that could be his ploy). I can give Lathum a pass at this point since it was mainly out of self-defense. That leaves CW (who pushed DT up, albeit half hour before deadline), Zinto (who broke the tie and put DT up) and Chubby (who added one for good measure right at the end). I will wait to see what more comes of today, but I think my vote will be in that group.

Narcizo again:
Quote:
I must have missed the drift towards none of them being wolf. And what do we learn if Lathum is a villager? That we should then look at mau? And if he's a villager then we should look at Coffee? If he's a villager then it's day five and the wolves have as good as/have won. Lathum's started to ping me a bit (when it's pretty clear why Coffee, Zinto and Chubby had moved their votes) - but he's playing like I remember him as a villager. I think a wolf Lathum is a bit more careful and also doesn't burn off a fake reveal by claiming vanilla so early.

Of the three being mentioned together I think I like mau most as a wolf. At the moment I'd like to look elsewhere. If Lath is a villager then it looks pretty good for Zinto. If there are only three wolves I don't think you're going to see any major orchestrated plan - if anything I think you're just as likely to see wolves voting wolves as anything else or, more likely, wolves avoiding the spotlight altogether.

In an attempt to widen our voting records.

Vote Bhlloy

Quote:
Oh! And he was anxious that we didn't see yesterday as villager-villager, making him a better potential source of information. If he's a wolf then it seems likely that Lathum and possibly mau are villagers.

Then Packer comes in and puts suspicion on the people who switched onto DT and the end, a group which excludes Lathum and Narcizo.
Quote:
Going back to this...and I think others have mentioned it too (even I have to a point with my group of three I mentioned earlier). There has gotta be at least one wolf in that quick-moving group, right?

Then there's this interesting exchange:
Quote:
I hate to push him up by 3 at this point, but he fits into my group I was looking at earlier.

VOTE COFFEE WARLORD
Quote:
That's quite the pile onto Coffee. I think he's a decent candidate - a lot of what he was saying yesterday seemed a bit like he was playing to the gallery. But I can't fault his vote. Given the fact that it was day one I'd have done the same thing.
Quote:
Really? And you don't think you could at least push one of your other candidates and make there two from your group on the block? Having any candidate who hasn't been outed by a seer up three at this stage just seems ridiculous, and probably ensures a two-horse race which is a rubbish situation for the village to put itself in.

I'm surprised at how readily Lathum was dropped as a candidate. Looks like finding an easy candidate rather than anything else.
Quote:
But I don't like anyone else!

I expected Narcizo to vote for Packer at that point. Instead, he votes for murrayyyyy with this explanation.
Quote:
Don't like how he came out swinging at Lathum and then switched so early to Coffee without seeing if anyone else was looking at Lathum - didn't even really say why he was switching other than he had two candidates and he was happy to go with the flow. Bhlloy explained his switch more convincingly.

Packers vote is just to crazy to be wolfy.

Of course I'm going to look like crap if Coffee comes up wolf after all this, but what can you do?

Packers then does this:
Quote:
Alright, I need to think on this more. Jumped the gun and made myself look bad, I don't like that.

UNVOTE CW
Which makes me think that he was told to back off via pm. Narcizo, murrayyyyy, Pass, Danny, mauchow and Coffee posted in the intermidiate period.

To be continued.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #1182
Zinto
College Starter

I think I am going to vote for Font. She was on my list of people who placed a vote early on day one and let it sit there and she also has one of the worse voting records.

Vote Font
Old 03-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #1183
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

unvote murrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyyy
vote zinto
Old 03-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #1184
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well at least we have a lot of candidates today. That's good. I'm heading home shortly but should be back on in a couple of hours
Old 03-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #1185
Zinto
College Starter

I don't think Katy is a wolf and will probably not move my vote there unless it becomes clear that I have to save my hide. Unfortunately, I won't be on at deadline so I am hoping that there is movement some place else before I have to leave.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #1186
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

KatyLied 3 - murra5y (1121), Lathum (1164), Narcizo (1168)
Zinto 3 - bhlloy (1101), mauchow (1147), Chubby (1183)
fontisian 2 - Passacaglia (1150), Zinto (1183)
mauchow 1 - Autumn (1158)
murra5y 1 - KatyLies (1175)

No vote - fontisian
Old 03-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #1187
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I don't think Katy is a wolf and will probably not move my vote there unless it becomes clear that I have to save my hide. Unfortunately, I won't be on at deadline so I am hoping that there is movement some place else before I have to leave.

so neither you or katy will be on at deadline it seems
Old 03-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #1188
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
so neither you or katy will be on at deadline it seems

Friday night deadlines tend to be ghost towns around here
Old 03-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #1189
Zinto
College Starter

Seems like it. If I am on at deadline I will be intoxicated because I am celebrating St. Paddys day along with my Birthday this weekend.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #1190
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

neither of the top 2 vote for each other and are both going to be away from comp? i guess i'm fine with either of them going down but feel zinto is more "dangerous" so i'd prefer him
Old 03-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #1191
Autumn
Head Coach

That is good work, Fontisian. I'm not sure I necessarily buy it, but it's good analysis that I'm going to have to look at again.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #1192
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Why are people assuming that the wolves wanted to sacrifice Packer?

Because they thought Danny was the seer, who had scanned Packer. So sacrificing PF and letting him use his brutal on Danny was hte smartest move.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #1193
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
neither of the top 2 vote for each other and are both going to be away from comp? i guess i'm fine with either of them going down but feel zinto is more "dangerous" so i'd prefer him

I don't think it is necessarily the best play to vote for Katy. Did you think I was going to vote for her after saying a few times the last two days she was not a wolf? I would rather try and gain traction for a player who I think might be a wolf then just trying to save my own hide.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #1194
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't think it is necessarily the best play to vote for Katy. Did you think I was going to vote for her after saying a few times the last two days she was not a wolf? I would rather try and gain traction for a player who I think might be a wolf then just trying to save my own hide.

how are you going to gain traction if you aren't around?

so you'd rather get lynched than vote for katy is what you are saying?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #1195
Autumn
Head Coach

Font, it looks like you found some PF posts that I missed, so I'm going to go back again and take a look at those.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #1196
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
how are you going to gain traction if you aren't around?

so you'd rather get lynched than vote for katy is what you are saying?

No before I leave I am going to switch my vote if it means saving me but until I leave I would rather put my vote on someone who I think might be a wolf. It is still early enough that I do not have to vote Katy because I have more then enough time to switch.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #1197
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

zinto -

bhlloy has one of the worst voting records last 2 days in my opionion.

i'm neutral on font, i just think there's far better choices
Old 03-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #1198
Zinto
College Starter

Well, bhlloy's vote two days ago was just as bad as everyone else's vote. I know his voting record is going to be extremely poor whenever I bite the dust and come up a villager. It is too easy to get blinders on and vote for him because he always votes for me.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #1199
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I don't think it is necessarily the best play to vote for Katy. Did you think I was going to vote for her after saying a few times the last two days she was not a wolf?

Can I ask why Katy has the clearance?

D1 no vote
D2 only vote left on Latham
D3 what some could see as a suicide vote for the Brutal at the last second.
D4 is on me (because she thinks we have played the same which I think I could easily argue against)
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #1200
Autumn
Head Coach

It is interesting that PF backed off of CW once he got grief for piling on. By the time he voted against CW was tied with Murray, Mauchow and Lathum. Instead of going back to CW, he voted for me, he added me to the mix. If there was a wolf in that mix, you'd think he would put someone else ahead. If there were two wolves, maybe he would add someone else. If there were no wolves, he might add someone new, though it's the opposite of his previous pile-on.