Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #1151
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
It leaves you and Blade looking bad, but I think we are very close to winning since the Queen is dead and can't infect anymore of the crew.
Except I got swept up in the excitement and combined two roles. Dubb alas was only the Hive Mind, not the Spawn Queen. But then again this doesn't really matter as if he were the Queen, he couldn't launch any more Spawn attacks, and if he's the mind it passes to a surviving Spawn.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #1152
Fouts
College Starter

Huh? The queen is dead, why would any of you need protection?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #1153
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
We need to protect the water supply tonight, guys.

I could use some protection too.

Gotcha.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #1154
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts

They can still kill us. Duh.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #1155
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
If I spy on someone, can another security person protect me while I'm spying?
Yes.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:38 PM   #1156
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts

Ok, that's a wierd question, as people can still be killed.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:39 PM   #1157
RealDeal
High School Varsity

cool. I was afraid for a sec that Dubb and Blade were going to talk everyone into killing Vince, which would have been terrible.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #1158
Fouts
College Starter

My bad, since they haven't killed anyone, I didn't realize they could. I suppose it fits in with past WW games.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #1159
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Me too RealDeal.

Now that I'm promoted, I can protect someone! Will that make me exhausted?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:45 PM   #1160
Barkeep49
Coordinator

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Right now the next Day Cycle is scheduled to last through Sunday at 9 AM. If people wish, INSTEAD we could have the next day cycle end at 9 PM, as usual, and instead have the night cycle last the weekend. I will not be at my computer from 4-11 PM tomorrow, but it might fit peoples schedules better. Please cast your vote at some point (preferably before 3 tomorrow).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Now that I'm promoted, I can protect someone! Will that make me exhausted?

Yes

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 09-08-2005 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #1161
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Either or. I better not have to stay in the brig all weekend.

Blade, I order you give me alcohol in the brig.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:48 PM   #1162
Fouts
College Starter

Sure, lets run a day tomorrow. That way I can be cleared and we can focus on the spawn over the weekend.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:49 PM   #1163
KWhit
Coordinator

I agree. Let's run a day tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:50 PM   #1164
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm in the process of moving, so I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to do this weekend. I'm sorry about the in-game effect this may have (all the moreso because I'm usually one to get annoyed over the lack of availability of others); I was a little laggard about getting phone service set up, so even considering use of backup dialup service (prior to ordering broadband), I won't have any kind of service from moving Saturday until Monday.

I still have access at school, so if I can manage to get away on Sunday at some point, I'll be able to check in, and I should be able to pop in occasionally tomorrow between school and packing.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #1165
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, so I guess I would be fine with running a day cycle tomorrow, although I hope I don't wind up with a burning desire to know if something that someone says after 4 pm is true or not.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #1166
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm up for adding another day cycle.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:56 PM   #1167
Schmidty
Coordinator

Sure let's add one tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:00 PM   #1168
kingfc22
Head Coach

I'm good for one tomorrow
Old 09-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #1169
saldana
Pro Starter

i can do a cycle tommorow
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #1170
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Nice job guys.

Nice try Dubb, it was a ploy afterall .

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #1171
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

So who does this incriminate?

Old 09-08-2005, 09:43 PM   #1172
Passacaglia
Coordinator

When the votes were starting to pile for dubb, I was thinking dubb has a good chance of being spawn, then we should go for pennywise tomorrow. But that's when I thought RA was clean. Sorry, pennywise, I knew that one of the three of you, RA, and dubb were spawn, and RA and dubb seemed to clear themselves. I thought someone said that RA was clean, but I may be wrong. I think the main thing that made me suspect you was that you cast suspicion on Vince, who was obviously clean. So anyway, even though I voted for penny last time, I'll admit that I might have been wrong -- it's not a vendetta or anything! But now, I don't know who to vote for. I don't see any reason to suspect Blade just because he voted for Vince -- he's one of 5 after all. But the whole self-defeatist attitude makes me think we might as well vote for him.

Last edited by Passacaglia : 09-08-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:52 PM   #1173
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
So who does this incriminate?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this really doesn't look good for me.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:57 PM   #1174
saldana
Pro Starter

fwiw, i know lathum has to work from 3 until 1 am tommorow, so if barkeep is counting who is around tommorow for a day cycle, he will be out (no chance of him checking in from work)
Old 09-08-2005, 10:01 PM   #1175
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this really doesn't look good for me.
Even if it went to a tie, you were a goner. I gave you the kiss of death.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:07 PM   #1176
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Even if it went to a tie, you were a goner. I gave you the kiss of death.

I didn't even know that special ability existed!
Old 09-08-2005, 10:18 PM   #1177
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
I didn't even know that special ability existed!
Marc and Schmidty knew.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:48 PM   #1178
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, if you are looking for who is incriminated at the moment, I would say the person who stacked the brig with two spawn and Vince would have to be a prime suspect.

I initially thought this was Blade, but King said in conversation earlier tonight it was him and someone else also noted this in the thread earlier. I don't have a post # to cite for this but I'll find it if there is question on this point.

The voting records on this one should probably count more than the ones for Marc, since the other two members of the spawn council know can PM each other and the Hive Mind.

Barkeep, can the Hive Mind share the identities of the other spawn in PMs? Or is this restricted, since this power appears to belong to the Psionic Connection spawn role? If the Hive Mind can just tell the council then this seems to drastically reduce the impact of the Psionic Connection power. Unless there are numerous other spawn outside the council.

If King knew about the identities of the other two (or three?) spawn, then it was a little ballsy to throw them both in the brig to bag the doc. I'm not sure I would want the Queen and the Hive Mind to be in the same place if the attempt failed and Vince was able to live to tell his story. I'm guessing they attacked him rather than trying to convert him, playing the higher percentage and knowing they had Raiders as the person who would assume his role. If this is the case, they got a really crappy dice roll.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #1179
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Barkeep, can the Hive Mind share the identities of the other spawn in PMs?

In best Barkeep voice....yes. But not the identity of the council with members outside the council(couldn't talk to them). All of this is theoretical of course, there may be more than 3 spawn now there may not, there may have been more than 3 spawn @ 1 point, there may not, so don't try and take anything from this post.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #1180
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Well dubb didn't even get the color right , but his info is correct. The Hive Mind may do with the information as he pleases. At the end of the game, if people seem to have enjoyed it, I will take suggestions it case it is ever run again and would be happy to discuss more about the powers (or lack there of) the Hive Mind has
Old 09-09-2005, 12:03 AM   #1181
RealDeal
High School Varsity

My theory is that RA was the third council member and that his coma was an improvised rule because Barkeep realized that his coversion back to good guy would compromise all the spawn. It's just a theory, but it's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:09 AM   #1182
hoopsguy
General Manager

Third council member? I think your theory seems like a reasonable explanation if RA is not available to us tomorrow morning. But to the best of my knowledge, we have no idea if Marc was on the council or how many spawn there are.

Does anyone have any theories on the spawn count?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:08 AM   #1183
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Wow, step out for a few hours and I miss all the action! Great job everyone. Unfortunately, I think I cast too much doubt towards Vince, escpecially since I was one of the original people who outed RA. But, Dubb did a good job and had me fooled. So, sorry that I voted for you Vince.

Pass, no qualms here. I know how easy it is for suspicion to mount in these WW games.

Now, I would like to know who could promote me to a medic? And if this is a viable option, I would like the promotion ASAP. In case there is a spawn attack, hopefully I can be useful.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #1184
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Well after putting some time into who I think we should go after next, in my opinion it is King. I searched his posts and didn't see a lot of posts that actually help us. Only one I found was from today, bringing attention to the fact the engine room does not need a guard. So that peaked my interest in him(over 2 or 3 other guys I focused on). For those wondering, his last second change to Dubb raised an initial flag with me.

But here is the clincher. I was thinking Blade, since 2 spawn + Vince in the brig is pretty spotty. Hoops mentioned someone else gave the order. And low and behold it was the guy who had already found his way to the top of my list.

From post 486, by King, which summarized everyone's actions for the day:

Quote:
Warden - Blade6119 (ordered by King to put Vince, RA, dubb and pennywise in brig on Night 2)

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-09-2005 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #1185
MrBug708
Head Coach

Good job guys. Took me 20 minutes to skim over everything
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:51 AM   #1186
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I skimmed hoops post earlier, he spelled out most of what I said .

In anycase I'll add this. I'm guessing A spawn(RA), hive mind(dubb) and a nobody(penny) were thrown in the brig to make sure no one was protecting Vince as they attacked him. Can't think of any other reason.

Old 09-09-2005, 02:09 AM   #1187
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I skimmed hoops post earlier, he spelled out most of what I said .

In anycase I'll add this. I'm guessing A spawn(RA), hive mind(dubb) and a nobody(penny) were thrown in the brig to make sure no one was protecting Vince as they attacked him. Can't think of any other reason.

That would be a pretty stupid move on my part. Like I said in post #551, I gave the order because Blade did not and I did not want to waste our ability to isolate 4 individuals. If I was a Spawn, I don't think that would have been in my best interest to lock up 2 of my own guys who I would rather use to make an attack on the water supply or engine room to delay the lift-off of the ship.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:31 AM   #1188
Vince
Pro Starter

[Chief Rum]

Well, well, well. What a day, eh? Figures that for one of the most active werewolf days ever, I am the key component of discussion and I'm not even around to enjoy it.

Good work everyone -- glad to see that my 'balls to the wall' approach paid off. What I really think has happened this game is that I've had a horseshoe up my ass -- I was able to cure myself (which I assume took a 'roll'), I was able to survive a multiple spawn attack (which took a pretty gnarly roll), and I was able to cure Raiders Army. Hopefully my luck can continue, because it's already given us a huge advantage.

For those keeping score at home --
Day 1: No Lynch
Night 1: Spawnling Conversion Attack on Vince
Day 2:
--Vince cured himself of Spawnling infection.
--Lynched Marc Vaughn -- Spawn
Night 2: Regular attack on Vince, unsuccessful.
Day 3:
--Ship took off -- no more Away Missions, no future spawn can be created.
--Vince cured Raiders Army of Spawn infection -- RA is now in a coma
--Lynched Dubb -- Spawn Hive Mind

Where does this leave us? Well, since Dubb's role was revealed, I'd think that Marc Vaughn was a regular spawn. Raiders Army? Well, I have no idea what he was. No information was given to me about his potential role, so I couldn't tell you. I'm not sure if/when RA will be able to talk again -- if he knows about other Spawn identities, I can't imagine he'd be allowed to, or it would completely unbalance the game. I still think we have at least a couple spawn left. I don't know that there's any way for us to know exactly how many spawn are left. And I definitely think their first priority is going to be attacking the water supply.

Things I don't know...
  • Why there isn't an explanation for becoming exhausted by surviving an attack. If I am a light sleeper, I do not know about it, but it could help to explain how I managed to avoid the multi-spawn attack.
  • Whether or not Pennywisesb is clean. I don't know how many people attacked me -- and the number that I mentioned earlier was 2 or 3. It seemed at times like it was 2 people, and at times like it was 3. I don't see any possible way that I could have survived a three person attack -- but maybe they tried multiple attacks?
  • How many spawn are left. There could be quite a few if we got unlucky during the first two away team missions.
  • How we are going to get water. This is quite possibly the most important thing we need to figure out.

People I am suspicious of (not necessarily in order of suspicion)...
  • Blade6119 -- He was pushing AWFULLY hard to get me, and kept insisting that the crew lost next to nothing even if they lynched me. Considering I can not only detect spawn, but I can CURE spawn...that'd be a pretty crucial ability to lose. From a spawn's tactical viewpoint, this is a poor strategy; if he lynches me, I'm innocent, he and Dubb immediately become suspects. Sure, it's at the expense of the Doctor -- but do they have the numbers to be able to just throw away Spawn? This worries me...
  • Pennywisesb -- Was in the Brig with me last night (strike one), voted for me (strike two), and is practically useless to the crew at this point (not quite strike three). I think he is far from clear in my book.
  • Kingfc22 -- Is responsible for putting me in the brig with 2 (and maybe even three) spawn (strike one). Also voted for me (strike two). What I like to do when pointing the finger at someone is think of what they did, and whether or not I would do it if I were spawn. Pros to his move -- (1) practically guarantees that the Doctor dies (sorry to foil your efforts here ) (2) Then can single out one spawn and kill him, at least partially clearing the rest. Cons to his move -- an attack within the brig is a sure-fire way to 'out' at lest one spawn.

The apparent strategy of the spawn so far is to kill me at all costs. A solid strategy, since I'm the seer. However, their blatant efforts worry me -- the guys we have killed/cured already are far from stupid, and though the brig move could be construed as a calculated risk, I think that we have a problem. This strategy makes the most sense if the Spawn have a tremendous advantage in numbers -- they can 'throw away' people in an attempt to kill me. Either way, we have questions to answer, and I'm not entirely sure who I would like to examine tomorrow, though I have a few legitimate candidates. I'm open to suggestions, and highly encourage strategic discussion.

[/Chief Rum]
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:33 AM   #1189
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
[Chief Rum]

Well, well, well. What a day, eh? Figures that for one of the most active werewolf days ever, I am the key component of discussion and I'm not even around to enjoy it.

Good work everyone -- glad to see that my 'balls to the wall' approach paid off. What I really think has happened this game is that I've had a horseshoe up my ass -- I was able to cure myself (which I assume took a 'roll'), I was able to survive a multiple spawn attack (which took a pretty gnarly roll), and I was able to cure Raiders Army. Hopefully my luck can continue, because it's already given us a huge advantage.

For those keeping score at home --
Day 1: No Lynch
Night 1: Spawnling Conversion Attack on Vince
Day 2:
--Vince cured himself of Spawnling infection.
--Lynched Marc Vaughn -- Spawn
Night 2: Regular attack on Vince, unsuccessful.
Day 3:
--Ship took off -- no more Away Missions, no future spawn can be created.
--Vince cured Raiders Army of Spawn infection -- RA is now in a coma
--Lynched Dubb -- Spawn Hive Mind

Where does this leave us? Well, since Dubb's role was revealed, I'd think that Marc Vaughn was a regular spawn. Raiders Army? Well, I have no idea what he was. No information was given to me about his potential role, so I couldn't tell you. I'm not sure if/when RA will be able to talk again -- if he knows about other Spawn identities, I can't imagine he'd be allowed to, or it would completely unbalance the game. I still think we have at least a couple spawn left. I don't know that there's any way for us to know exactly how many spawn are left. And I definitely think their first priority is going to be attacking the water supply.

Things I don't know...
  • Why there isn't an explanation for becoming exhausted by surviving an attack. If I am a light sleeper, I do not know about it, but it could help to explain how I managed to avoid the multi-spawn attack.
  • Whether or not Pennywisesb is clean. I don't know how many people attacked me -- and the number that I mentioned earlier was 2 or 3. It seemed at times like it was 2 people, and at times like it was 3. I don't see any possible way that I could have survived a three person attack -- but maybe they tried multiple attacks?
  • How many spawn are left. There could be quite a few if we got unlucky during the first two away team missions.
  • How we are going to get water. This is quite possibly the most important thing we need to figure out.

People I am suspicious of (not necessarily in order of suspicion)...
  • Blade6119 -- He was pushing AWFULLY hard to get me, and kept insisting that the crew lost next to nothing even if they lynched me. Considering I can not only detect spawn, but I can CURE spawn...that'd be a pretty crucial ability to lose. From a spawn's tactical viewpoint, this is a poor strategy; if he lynches me, I'm innocent, he and Dubb immediately become suspects. Sure, it's at the expense of the Doctor -- but do they have the numbers to be able to just throw away Spawn? This worries me...
  • Pennywisesb -- Was in the Brig with me last night (strike one), voted for me (strike two), and is practically useless to the crew at this point (not quite strike three). I think he is far from clear in my book.
  • Kingfc22 -- Is responsible for putting me in the brig with 2 (and maybe even three) spawn (strike one). Also voted for me (strike two). What I like to do when pointing the finger at someone is think of what they did, and whether or not I would do it if I were spawn. Pros to his move -- (1) practically guarantees that the Doctor dies (sorry to foil your efforts here ) (2) Then can single out one spawn and kill him, at least partially clearing the rest. Cons to his move -- an attack within the brig is a sure-fire way to 'out' at lest one spawn.

The apparent strategy of the spawn so far is to kill me at all costs. A solid strategy, since I'm the seer. However, their blatant efforts worry me -- the guys we have killed/cured already are far from stupid, and though the brig move could be construed as a calculated risk, I think that we have a problem. This strategy makes the most sense if the Spawn have a tremendous advantage in numbers -- they can 'throw away' people in an attempt to kill me. Either way, we have questions to answer, and I'm not entirely sure who I would like to examine tomorrow, though I have a few legitimate candidates. I'm open to suggestions, and highly encourage strategic discussion.

[/Chief Rum]

As far as your observations, i dont think an attack in the brig is bad since if they succeed then they have another who wont tell anyone...im not goint to disagree with your comments on me, except that they are pretty straight forward black and white...penny i dont know much about so ill abstain comments...

Unvote Blade
Vote Fouts

After being serious for a second he pushed as hard as i did near the end, was one of the guys added to the second and third missions(the two failures), made some isanely idiotic comments post dubb killing, and the fact that he only came to dubbs aid when it was close seems super suspicious...but i felt the same on vince yesterday, so dont listen to me'

The only thing ill say in my defense since i do feel i partially deserve to die is the two canidates up on the block when i voted where penny and dubb...if i wanted to support dubb i would have pushed penny...i presented evidence on someone no one had even looked at, and after so many pieces seemed to conveniently fall into place i kept at it...review my posts, im not sure i ever said dubb was innocent, just that i didnt feel vince and his support staff were much more strongly then anything i felt for dubb...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 09-09-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:11 AM   #1190
KWhit
Coordinator

Do we go through water at night? I think we do, right? If so, it probably makes sense to start rationing it now (before 9am EDT).
Old 09-09-2005, 07:15 AM   #1191
hoopsguy
General Manager

I don't think rationing the water is allowed until we reach a point where there is not enough for everyone. At that point I'm going to be looking for all kinds of feedback on how to go about this. I'm glad that I'll have the weekend to think on this, because up until now I have not devoted a whole lot of mental energy to this topic.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:19 AM   #1192
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I don't think rationing the water is allowed until we reach a point where there is not enough for everyone.

Oh yeah. I remember barkeep posting that now.

Darn.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:36 AM   #1193
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Last night Hoopsguy and Sndvls agree to split their shift watching the Water Plant. As they leave they are shocked to find on the ground King surrounded by a puddle of blood. While neither of them are a doctor it is clear that he is dead. Upset at the loss of their commander, they never-the-less, go through the shredded remains of the body. Nothing there. King was a good man they think, and more importantly he was A SURVIVOR!. It is with a heavy heart that Lathum realizes that his time in training is over and he is now the Security Chief.

It seems as though the area around the water plant was a popular area, as the two had noticed
Fouts as they started their shift. Passacagalia was similarly noted hanging near the Crews Quarters. Meanwhile Schmidty spent the night standing outside of KWhit's room.

Ship’s Status

Room Reports
Engineering – Fully Operational
Water Plant – Fully Operational
Water Supply – 6.25 units (Enough for just over one day with the current crew size)
Security Headquarters Fully Operational
Brig – Empty
Weapons Locker – 7 phasers

Crew Status

Command Staff
Captain - ardent enthusiast
First Officer - KWhit
Second Officer - RealDeal
Security Chief - Lathum

Engineers
Saldana
Mr.Wednesday
MrBug708
jeff061
Bek

Medical Staff
Doctor - Vince
Nurse - Raiders Army COMA

Security Staff
Sergeant at Arms - sndlvs EXHAUSTED
Warden - Blade6119
Galley Master - hoopsguy EXHAUSTED
Security Crewman - Fouts EXHAUSTED
Security Crewman - Schmidty EXHAUSTED
Security Crewman - PassacagliaEXHAUSTED

Privates
pennywisesb

Deceased
Marc Vaughan Executed Day 2 (Spawn)
Dubb93 Executed Day 3 (Hive Mind)
Kingfc22 Killed Night 3 (Survivor)

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 09-09-2005 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:43 AM   #1194
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Busy night.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:47 AM   #1195
saldana
Pro Starter

well it took 3 days for the first of us to die, so thats a pretty good start...i would suggest the good doctor to examine our new security chief, since he has been pretty silent up to this point.

barkeep, did the water generators create any additional supply?
Old 09-09-2005, 09:47 AM   #1196
Raiders Army
Coordinator

(can somebody get me a glass of H2O?)
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:51 AM   #1197
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
barkeep, did the water generators create any additional supply?

Yes. It has been reflected in the water supply.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:51 AM   #1198
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Okay, before anyone asks, I'll explain why I was exhausted. I spied on saldana -- he didn't do anything last night.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #1199
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I had it narrowed down to 3 people I wanted to spy on: Blade, Fouts, and saldana. Blade, because he was the one who tried to turn the tables on Vince, despite overwhelming evidence that he was clean. Fouts, because he was the target of Blade's vote for today, kind of the flip side of the coin. Saldana....I dunno, that guy just bugs me! Seriously, though, I just thought some of the things he said sound weird.

Anyway, saldana didn't do anything last night. If there were no attack, I would say that he's still a suspect. But since there was an attack, and saldana wasn't involved in it, I think he gets a pass.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #1200
Passacaglia
Coordinator

And now, I have to embark on a 4-hour drive with my future brother-in-law in 5 minutes. Ugh. I should be back around 3 PM eastern.