Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #1151
bryce
High School Varsity

Ah, ok, then what about free agency during the season, what is the difference between the blue text and black?

Thanks.
bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #1152
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnk55 View Post
Quick question. Can you edit a players name (without exiting the program) like in OOTP and if so does the name change in the records book also?

I got the demo but can't seem to find it.
Thank you!

Yes, in the league editor.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #1153
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
attaching screenshot of my FA screen (no legend).

Ok, for the FA screen during the season blue just means the player had been inactive when last on a roster. I'll change the screen so it doesn't show that.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #1154
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
Yes, in the league editor.

I'll add that it won't update any records set under the previous name.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #1155
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnk55 View Post
Quick question. Can you edit a players name (without exiting the program) like in OOTP and if so does the name change in the records book also?

I got the demo but can't seem to find it.
Thank you!
Yep - you can go into Tools-> Current League Editor (under the Editors heading), and change the first drop down to Sort by "Players". All of the current players and the players in the next draft class should be visible and available to be edited.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #1156
frnk55
High School Varsity

Ok I got it. I guess I got spoiled by OOTP with name changing but I can live with it.
Thanks all
frnk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #1157
whomario
Pro Starter

would it be possible to create a European-wide playoff (Euroleague "light") where the winners from each league play against each other in some way ?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #1158
whomario
Pro Starter

@ HR : any chance to make the game remember your setup when you next start a new league ? Or save various setups ?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
Old 07-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #1159
Jukeman
Mascot

Yea that would be great. I love playing in the Euro league in the other game. Im still debating if I should stick with PB3 or get into this, if this feature is added then FBB3 may win me. The more features this has that PB3 has, then the better since this game seem to be better overall with the customization and community.

Last edited by Jukeman : 07-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Jukeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #1160
Comey
College Starter

Just saw what might be the greatest name in sports sim game history...Georgetown's outgoing PG, Prospero Elcock. He was Big East Freshman of the Year, a second-team All-Conference pick, and now a second-team All-American.

When I get around to creating the pro league to port these classes into, I will be sure to update.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #1161
Izulde
Head Coach

Prospero really was kind of a cock, yes, although it's justified to some degree.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #1162
bryce
High School Varsity

#1 wish: being able to search for players that meet ratings criteria (by using filters, for example.) That would really help with initiating trade proposals.

Last edited by bryce : 07-07-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #1163
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Outside of the countries already on Goosejuice, anyone create alternative nation leagues? Debating doing so...just curious if there were any random leagues from other parts of the world -- fictional or otherwise -- floating around.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #1164
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
#1 wish: being able to search for players that meet ratings criteria (by using filters, for example.) That would really help with initiating trade proposals.

Yeah I've found myself wishing for this too. IIRC, I believe the original FBB or STB had this?
Old 07-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #1165
rjolley
College Starter

Quote:

I'd love to see a shop player feature as well. I believe a trading block is on the way, which might do the job.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #1166
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
Outside of the countries already on Goosejuice, anyone create alternative nation leagues? Debating doing so...just curious if there were any random leagues from other parts of the world -- fictional or otherwise -- floating around.

P. Rico Maldives Seychelles Fiji and so on.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #1167
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Just created Iran. Attached the files.
Attached Files
File Type: csv Iran.csv (721 Bytes, 3 views)
File Type: txt Iran_nations.txt (8 Bytes, 4 views)
File Type: txt Iran_first.txt (488 Bytes, 3 views)
File Type: txt Iran_last.txt (637 Bytes, 3 views)
Old 07-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #1168
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post

None that I'm aware of. It's fairly easy to find the league information using a combination of wiki and Eurobasket. Names are a little harder, but I find that soccer/football leagues in those nations are handy because more of them list player names for the smaller leagues, while the basketball wiki sites often just have very basic info.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #1169
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I created an Iranian league for my own purposes, but I didn't upload it because it's a mix of basketball teams and some teams from the pro soccer league. All I uploaded here were Iranian cities (the largest 20 or so) and a names file.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #1170
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:

Also would help with free agency I only go after certain type of players for my teams and the extra convenience would be very much appreciated.

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-07-2013 at 11:45 PM.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #1171
bryce
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah826 View Post
Also would help with free agency I only go after certain type of players for my teams and the extra convenience would be very much appreciated.

Good point. I haven't gotten that far in a career, but it would definitely help there too.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #1172
yeah826
High School JV

I can now say I know what its like to coach the Jerry West Lakers or the Karl Malone Jazz. Always on the outside looking in. In my 13 years as GM of the Philadelphia 76ers in my FBCB import league I have lead my team from a under 20 win team to 5 conference finals and 2 NBA Finals.

We made it to the NBA Finals two times in a row each time we lost in Game 7 mostly due to injury of our best player. Then during our run of making the conference finals we ran into a New York Knicks dynasty who won 4 NBA Finals in a Row.

Now I got to say I have played in a great conference my main rivals were New York and Miami later Indiana Ive had over 8 50+ wins season and the only time I got a seeding that wasn't 3rd was twice.

Now I'm sad my team's level of success is dying down the players I originally drafted when I first became GM are close to retiring and I really wanted to win at least one championship with this core. Looks like now I'm going to have to break them apart.

Great Game I was really attached to this team

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-09-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #1173
whomario
Pro Starter

playing with fictional drafts for the first time and just noticed High School players in the draft. Where in the settings did i screw up ?
Old 07-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #1174
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Nevermind, somehow figured it out.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-12-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:33 AM   #1175
Groundhog
Coordinator

The international side of the sim was my most eagerly awaited feature, and now that HR has tuned down the talent pools of lower prestige comps, I feel it's more workable.

Because I'm crazy I fast-simmed 1946-2020 with 17 leagues active, with most the foreign leagues coming active in 1990.

Foreign talent is sprinkled throughout the NBA through FAs - probably gone too far the otherway a tad, but it's a huge improvement. Prior to HRs changes, with 15 foreign leagues running, 50% of the league would be foreign. I do wish that the draft classes for foreign leagues came in much younger though - 16-18 - to refelct the fact that these guys aren't coming from colleges, but are being brought in to pro teams straight from the junior ranks.

The biggest issue I notice looking at the rosters after 20 years is that players really don't distinguish between regions - ie. a Spanish red/red guy will happily go play in Puerto Rico or Brazil for next to nothing. The issue with this is that after 20-odd years, you look at rosters in China and there are no Chinese players. There's also the fact that NBDL teams will draft a guy in Poland to come over and play in the NBDL for free.

In real life the top level comps in Spain/France etc. may have a good mix of players from all over, but generally speaking a comp in a lower prestige region will have players from it's country or region, with 'imports' being by-and-large American talent, with few exceptions. This is the biggest 'suspension of belief' issue for me with the foreign leagues.

I would also love to see the colour grades scaled for each comp, so a red/red guy might be, in comparison to the rest of the league, a green/green etc. It would make actually GMing these leagues a more enjoyable task. Also I think being able to setup end of season tournaments, like a Eurocup type arrangement with the best teams from the leagues playing off against each other, or even setup a tourney like old McDonald's tournament with the champs from comps around the world squaring off, would make actually using these foreign leagues a heck of a lot more enjoyable, given draft/trading etc. doesn't really come into play for these leagues.

Having the game keep track of the best players for each nation in the game would be awesome too, especially if FIBA championships/Olympics ever came into play.

Last edited by Groundhog : 07-13-2013 at 01:37 AM.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #1176
yeah826
High School JV

New player photo pack up includes all players in 2012-2013 league plus some historical player the user is working to include new draft picks also here is the link below

Fast Break Basketball Forum • View topic - FBB Player Photos V01

I think it looks cool.

Also it has the player photos as they were in game so I use these guys instead of the previous pack I posted

Oh yeah HR I noticed you have Bobby Simmons listed as a C but he played SF also you have Boris Diaw as a C also but he is a PF/SF

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-13-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #1177
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

In the playoffs standings page, is it possible to put symbols when a team has been eliminated?
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #1178
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Also just noticed that when you output the human GMs to HTML, the human GMs page doesn't exist.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #1179
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
would it be possible to create a European-wide playoff (Euroleague "light") where the winners from each league play against each other in some way ?

This sort of thing is still the ultimate goal but more likely going to take another version to make work correctly.

Quote:
@ HR : any chance to make the game remember your setup when you next start a new league ? Or save various setups ?

I'd say this is more likely.

Quote:
playing with fictional drafts for the first time and just noticed High School players in the draft. Where in the settings did i screw up ?

There needs to be a setting for this to make it so North American players would be older and foreign players could enter the universe at a younger age like Groundhog mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy
In the playoffs standings page, is it possible to put symbols when a team has been eliminated?

I'll likely add this in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy
Also just noticed that when you output the human GMs to HTML, the human GMs page doesn't exist.

Noted.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #1180
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Hey Brian, can you provide some info on how revenue sharing is supposed to work? I can't detect a consistent pattern of which teams will get a disbursement or why other teams will be taxed a certain amount. I'm also puzzled as to why the amount of money taxed is always vastly higher than what is distributed to the few (if any) clubs that get a subsidy.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #1181
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
Hey Brian, can you provide some info on how revenue sharing is supposed to work? I can't detect a consistent pattern of which teams will get a disbursement or why other teams will be taxed a certain amount. I'm also puzzled as to why the amount of money taxed is always vastly higher than what is distributed to the few (if any) clubs that get a subsidy.

There were definitely some flaws in the calculations that I've fixed for the next update. The total paid in by teams is never going to match the total going back out because of all the special rules involved. The league takes the rest. Here is a list of the clauses:

1) Teams in markets with fewer than 1 million TV households do not have to contribute more than 15% of their revenues.

I've split this into 3 categories. Teams with the smallest market size pay 15%. Teams with the second smallest pay 35%. Everyone else pays in the normal 50%.

2) High revenue teams are limited in the amounts they have to pay. No team pays more than 30% of its profits in excess of $5 million.

3)If a team is profitable without revenue sharing, it receives a smaller or zero payment. Any payments from revenue sharing that would lead a team to have a profit over $10 million are eliminated.

4) Teams in markets with more than 2.5 million TV households cannot receive a revenue sharing payment. Teams in markets with 2 million to 2.5 million TV households receive a percentage of a full payment.

This sets up so teams in the largest market size cannot profit from revenue sharing. Teams in the second largest size only get 50% of normal profit.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #1182
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

******************************************************************************************************************
Version 3.0.19: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3019.exe
******************************************************************************************************************
Fixes:
*Output MDB: stats leaders in the schedule table will be properly tracked for all games played after the patch.
*Fixed error 5 that could occur when loading after starting in the year 1900.
*Fixed possible error 9 the last day of the regular season.
*FBB2001 Import: Rookie draft should no longer be run if you have already run the draft but make an expansion team after importing.
*Game should properly handle changes in league type ($ vs DLG) during the offseason.
*Fixed a bug that caused a manually set last season for leagues to only work if it was set prior to running the end season process.
*Team History and Team Records shouldn't default to another team of the same name when you click on them.
*Disabling Historical Modifiers should default to 2012 settings.
*Fixed a bug that could cause creation draft level salaries to be used when selecting players in the rookie draft.
*Fixed a bug that allowed CPU teams to sign players to minimum contracts outside of normal signing periods.
*Fixed a bug that caused multiplayer trades to not be evaluated properly depending on the order players were added to the trade.
*Fixed several flaws in the revenue sharing calculations.
*Fixed a bug that caused fan loyalty to rise to excellent for all teams.
*Fixed error 3315 that could occur while using Output to MDB.

Changes:
*Players will no longer show up in Blue on the in season free agency screen.
*Added the option to edit greed, loyatly, and play for winner for active players.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #1183
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Slight problem in a multiplayer league for writing purposes.

Play by play worked all regular season but isn't working in the playoffs (any of the games). Damn shame since two of the games went down to the wire so we have to take guesses off the game flow chart lol
Old 07-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #1184
korme
Go Reds

You know what would be cool, for historical purposes... if during the draft, the player's names could be masked- either with a fake name, or Basketball Prospect A or something. I always have a leg up on the computer because I know taking a certain name is better than even the current ratings might suggest, ya know?
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #1185
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
You know what would be cool, for historical purposes... if during the draft, the player's names could be masked- either with a fake name, or Basketball Prospect A or something. I always have a leg up on the computer because I know taking a certain name is better than even the current ratings might suggest, ya know?
I dunno, I see enough variability in how players perform in the sim (with normal randomization applied) vs. how they performed in reality to feel like I know with certainty how they'll turn out just based on their name.

The bigger factor IMO is that if you hire a good scout (A-/A- or better), you have very little chance of having a draft pick really bust on you, because you have a pretty good idea how good they actually are.

Last edited by dawgfan : 07-19-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #1186
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:
I dunno, I see enough variability in how players perform in the sim (with normal randomization applied) vs. how they performed in reality to feel like I know with certainty how they'll turn out just based on their name.

The bigger factor IMO is that if you hire a good scout (A-/A- or better), you have very little chance of having a draft pick really bust on you, because you have a pretty good idea how good they actually are.

I dont know about that I had a guy who was A+ in scouting potential and while I was looking at a draft preview I saw a 6'6" PG with Purple Potential so me being a savvy GM I decided to trade up for this draft pick giving up 2 very good starters and a first round pick(Also some random player I really dont remember much about. I had to do a three team trade to get this to work.)

After starting this guy immediately his rookie year and working with him continuously from age 20 till 26 he is no better than a green level player who seems like he going to be past him prime (He made 3 all star games and 3 All League). I mean he was a good player but no where near what I was expecting of him especially considering the core I traded away to get him.

I really wanted to build a dynasty with him and my MVP center but it didn't work out.
(Sidenote: after looking through my league with scouting off there is only 1 purple level player in the whole entire league that's how rare a purple player is to have. Look at his stats he averages a triple double 22.2 ppg 10.2rpg 10.4 apg 2.0 spg)

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #1187
yeah826
High School JV

Btw another thing that I noticed about this game pay attention to your second rounds picks albeit rare if they have a role on your team and they end up developing well these players can surprise you.

I had a player Randolph Humes drafted in the 2nd round 4th pick finished with 4 all star appearances 1 all league first team, holds the records for most 3 pointers made in a game, most 3 points made in a season, and is number 4 on most 3 pointers made in a career sadly he only played 14 seasons while the number one guy played 20.

I loved the fact I was able to find a guy like that and originally the only reason I drafted him was to back up my all star shooting guard on my rebuilding team where he would come off the bench and shoot 3's and play defense.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #1188
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

How strong is your coaching staff in development of the areas where he's failed to progress? How much playing time has he had?

I guess what I have yet to see are busts on the scale of a LaRue Martin, Kwame Brown, Michael Olowokandi, Darko Milicic, Stromile Swift, Dennis Hopson, etc.

I've certainly drafted and seen players that don't live up to their potential as scouted, but they haven't felt like epic busts - more like moderate disappointments.

Part of that may be that, while injuries happen in the game, I don't think I've come across a player that's had major injuries that ended or seriously curtailed their career.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #1189
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Yeah definitely OOTP has a lot of players who lose their effectiveness after a long term injury. Probably happens less in basketball though? Most injuries you can recover from and come back 100%. Probably knee, quad, achilles would damage your career.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #1190
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:
How strong is your coaching staff in development of the areas where he's failed to progress? How much playing time has he had?

I guess what I have yet to see are busts on the scale of a LaRue Martin, Kwame Brown, Michael Olowokandi, Darko Milicic, Stromile Swift, Dennis Hopson, etc.

I've certainly drafted and seen players that don't live up to their potential as scouted, but they haven't felt like epic busts - more like moderate disappointments.

Part of that may be that, while injuries happen in the game, I don't think I've come across a player that's had major injuries that ended or seriously curtailed their career.

I started immediately once I got him never put him on the bench in the beginning i got the best scoring and ball handling coaches I could find to make sure he developed the right way he just never reached that plateau... what could have been.

I've seen bust in this game players who were project to go number 1 and end up becoming no better than a role player. I think the reason we never draft complete bust is because one if were are going to draft that high in the draft most likely we signed the best scout and the best coach who could develop that player so it's very hard to fail to an extent. Plus we also will probably make sure said player gets enough playing time. Some players get drafted into bad situations.

Also injuries can really derail a players career progression especially if it serious enough I've seen players never recover from an injury.

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-19-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:26 AM   #1191
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:

I've gone back over historical drafts and have definitely seen busts, at least of the quality of, say, Kwame - who never really developed beyond a role player at #1. I think the red/blue guys who go high are the best examples and I consider them quite risky, because it takes a few years for them to get to yellow or green generally, and by then sometimes the potential falls to green. I don't know if the busts have been just bad scouting by the CPU teams or if the guys ratings actually dropped.

I can't remember if HR has ever explicitly stated as much, but I've seen guys lose ratings after injuries. It may have been scouting error, but in one career I signed a 25 year old blue/blue PG who had a longterm injury in his first year with me dropped to a green/green following that.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #1192
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Looks like there are a few ABA/NBA dupes in the database:

- Dwight "Bo" Lamar is listed twice, as "Bo Lamar" for the 1973 ABA draft pool and as "Dwight Lamar" for the 1976 NBA draft pool.
- Roland "Fatty" Taylor is listed as Roland Taylor for the 1976 NBA draft pool, but he debuted in the ABA in 1969 (I don't think he got included in the ABA player database)
- Eugene "Goo" Kennedy - he's in the 1976 NBA draft pool (as Eugene Kennedy), but he debuted in the ABA in 1971 (and he doesn't seem to be in the ABA player database)

Last edited by dawgfan : 07-21-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #1193
yeah826
High School JV

You know since its the off season I was thinking about posting about this game on reddit again to see if there may be more interest seems like people may be more willing to look at it now.

Unless someone here is a better writer than me and want to do it for me

Last edited by yeah826 : 07-25-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #1194
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I can't remember if HR has ever explicitly stated as much, but I've seen guys lose ratings after injuries. It may have been scouting error, but in one career I signed a 25 year old blue/blue PG who had a longterm injury in his first year with me dropped to a green/green following that.

It is possible for serious injuries to cause permanent damage to player skills.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #1195
yeah826
High School JV

HR so I was playing around with the 1961 season and I noticed that Bob Pettit wasnt scoring any where close to his 30ppg average he had that season he was getting around 16 ppg this I looked him up on the historical database and noticed you placed a limiter on him with 75 ins potential 30 str and 40 jump I think if you take those off he would go back to normal.

Usually I would do this myself but most of the time after I make an edit to the historical database and there is another update all the changes I made get taken away.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #1196
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

75 was probably too low for Petit but the default value is too high. 125 looked better. Forgot to include the most recent db file with this update though.

Version 3.0.20: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3020.exe
Fixes:
*When using "Top 2 Records First" playoff seeding, home advantage should be based on record not seed in the first round as well.
*Output MDB: Position field in PlayerGameStats table should be filled.
*Output MDB: PlayerofGame field in Schedule table should be filled for all games played after the update.
*Only players with contracts at least two seasons long were being sent to the dispersal draft.
*Fixed a bug that caused player cuts to not export properly when using team exports.
*Fixed a bug that caused playing with Finances off to constantly release all players to free agency.
*Save PBP for all teams setting should work during the playoffs.
*Fixed a bug that could cause players to have contract demands that were below their expected value on the first day of FA
*Should not be possible for non rookies to win rookie awards at the start of a historical career.
*Average FT skill was too low among FBCB imports.
*HTML: Projected luxury tax was showing one value for all teams.
*HTML: Team Roster Season Schedule table was showing regular seat attendance rather than total attendance.
*Projected order in draft preview should factor in teams that would currently make the playoffs.
*Fixed several error 6 crashes that could occur when using very large salary caps.
*Contract extension offers should import properly when using team files.
*Fixed several possible crashes while trying to propose an arena.

Changes:
*Exceptions will be revoked any time a team has more cap room than the value of the unspent exception.
*Added the option to edit contract length for staff members in the current league editor.
*Cohesion will no longer be displayed in the offseason as it is not accurate unless your roster is close to full.
*Players who resign with your team in FA can be traded without waiting 90 days.
*Decreased the effect of home advantage in lower prestige leagues.
*Added a finances option to play with both a soft and hard cap combined.
*HTML: added playoff leaders
*HTML: added waiver wire
*HTML: added available staff
*Technical fouls will be listed in the box score.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #1197
yeah826
High School JV

Nice now I probably wont need to rely on my team not getting fouled so much
Old 08-01-2013, 02:44 AM   #1198
Groundhog
Coordinator

I like the tweak re: FBCB draft file FT ratings, but seeing a lot of bigs now shooting very well from the line - in my latest season, of the 5 FT% leaders shooting over .900, 4 are PFs/Cs.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:47 AM   #1199
yeah826
High School JV

I dont know looking at the attribute report bigs are a little lower on average then NBA Centers in my league.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #1200
Native Son
n00b

Is there any way to limit or eliminate foreign players from appearing in the US leagues? I'm playing fictional with no FBCB imports, and no foreign leagues. Is there maybe an ini setting that can set either the percentage of foreign players created, or the talent level of those that are created, or both? I'm trying to be a bit more reflective of the NBA as I sim through the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Native Son is offline   Reply With Quote