Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-01-2006, 04:25 AM   #1151
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
honorable Kurosawa agrees totally with the statements on Grammaticus-san regarding that this fiasco was not beneficial to our noble cause. we have made no progress towards our goal of eliminating the Ninja, and they have eliminated our bodyguard, and will eliminate one of us tonight. i thought the tie was a bad idea, but unfortunately could not be on the board at the deadline to break it by moving my vote, despite the risk to myself in doing so (stupid job)

Alant-san's actions add even more suspicion on my part to his already substantial Ninja profile. If I am dead in the morning, I cannot stress enough my belief that his is Ninja.

also, I fear for all of your safety when Shogun Norris-sama sees how many of you have insulted him by not paying him the respect he deserves when referring to his esteemed self.

I took a chance there, I'll admit it. Like I said, if tanglewood ends up being a ninja, then I really don't have a great defense other than no one was speaking against trying for a tie at the time, it seemed like what at least the vocal majority wanted, and I had no idea there wouldn't be a tie (which would have been the case if I was a ninja too). If tanglewood ends up being a ninja , then I probably would vote for myself too
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:28 AM   #1152
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well Im out till later today. offsite most of the day at a vendor.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:30 AM   #1153
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Maybe Coder is an early riser.

No, this honorable Samurai likes to sleep in.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:33 AM   #1154
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

My hours have changed, I work the 6AM to 2:30PM shift, I'm in bed by like 9-9:30PM, just in case someone is wondering about my lack of participation.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:47 AM   #1155
Coder
College Prospect

Ok, so what we have here is a situation where tonight's killing probably won't help us either.

If I were a ninja I'd stay away from the people we already consider safe, i.e. Blade, King and Qwik (all to a certain extent, Blade more so than the others I guess (unless Chuck is a ninja and really messing with us). I'd also stay away from both Tangle and Lathum, even if they're samurai, simply because we've got our eyes on them at the moment and as long as we're focusing on anyone that's not a ninja, the ninjas are winning. (I'm not saying these two guys aren't Ninjas, just saying that I don't think that even if they were samurai, the ninja won't kill them just yet). Finally, I'd stay away from Mustang since he's the third person to be very scrutinized lately.

That leaves the rest of us as likely candidates for a killing in the nightaction.

Old 02-01-2006, 06:49 AM   #1156
KWhit
Coordinator

Here's what we have after 2 days. Please let me know if something's incorrect. I took some previous posts by Alan T and updated them to include the votes cast after he made his posts. Hopefully this helps.

Day 1
Saldana votes Eaglesfan27 (1)
Eaglesfan27 votes Saldana (1)
Blade votes Dubb93 (1)
Rpi votes blade (1)
dubb votes tanglewood (1)
kingfc22 votes Alan T (1)
Rpi UNVOTES blade (0)
sirfozzie votes Saldana (2)
Alan T votes Sirfozzie (1)
Schmidty votes Dubb (2)
Blade UNVOTES Dubb (1)
Blade votes Sirfozzie (2)
rpi votes Blade (1)
Dubb UNVOTES Tanglewood (0)
Dubb votes SirFozzie (3)
coder votes mustang (1)
sirfozzie UNVOTES Saldana (1)
Sirfozzie votes dubb (2)
Eaglesfan UNVOTES Saldana (0)
Eaglesfan votes dubb (3)
saldana UNVOTES eaglesfan (0)
tanglewood votes Sirfozzie (4)
kwhit votes blade (2)
lathum votes blade (3)
Rpi UNVOTES blade (2)
rpi votes qwikshot (1)
saldana votes sirfozzie (5)
qwikshot votes rpi (1)
qwikshot UNVOTES rpi (0)
packerfanatic votes sirfozzie (6)
desnudo votes kingfc22 (1)
sirfozzie UNVOTES dubb (2)
sirfozzie votes blade (3)
kingfc22 UNVOTES alan T (0)
kingfc22 votes sirfozzie (7)
path12 votes kingfc22 (2)
tazftw votes blade (4)
Qwik votes SirFozzie (8)
Mr. Wednesday votes blade (5)
-----
Votes:
SirFozzie (8) - AlanT (137), Blade (149), Dubb (167), Tanglewood (324), Saldana (405), PackerFanatic (460), Kingfc (482), Qwikshot (569)
Blade (5) - Kwhit (383), Lathum (387), SirFozzie (473), TazFTW (506), Mr. W (572)
Dubb (2) - Schmidty (146), Eaglesfan (180)
Mustang (1) - Coder (168)
Qwikshot (1) - RPI (400)
Kingfc (2) - Desnudo (466), Path (496)
No Vote (1) - Mustang

Day 2
Grammaticus votes Mustang (1)
Alan T votes tazftw (1)
blade votes mustang (2)
mustang votes mustang (3)
eaglesfan votes mustang (4)
lathum votes mustang (5)
tanglewood votes lathum (1)
coder votes lathum (2)
mustang UNVOTES mustang (4)
path votes packerfan (1)
saldana votes alan t (1)
king votes lathum (3)
rpi votes path (1)
mr. wednesday votes tanglewood (1)
qwikshot votes tanglewood (2)
mustang votes rpi (1)
lathum UNVOTES mustang (3)
lathum votes tanglewood (3)
desnudo votes lathum (4)
kwhit votes tanglewood (4)
blade UNVOTES mustang (2)
blade votes lathum (5)
alan t UNVOTES tazftw (0)
alan t votes Tanglewood (5)
packer votes lathum (6)
taz votes tanglewood (6)
schmidty votes tanglewood (7)
mustang unvotes rpi (0)
mustang votes lathum (7)
gram unvotes mustang (1)
gram votes tanglewood (8)
alan t unvotes tanglewood (7)
alan t votes mustang (2)
-----
Final votes:
Mustang (2) - Eaglesfan (754), AlanT (1061)
Lathum (7) - Tanglewood (798), Coder (800), Kingfc (859), Desnudo (921), Blade (959), PackerFanatic (967), Mustang (1042)
PackerFanatic (1) - Path (851)
AlanT (1) - Saldana (856)
Path (1) - RPI-Fan (865)
Tanglewood (7) - Mr. Wednesday (876), Qwikshot (881), Lathum (899), KWhit (958), TazFTW (985), Schmidty (999), Grammaticus (1055)
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:07 AM   #1157
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is a quiet evening - definitely too quiet. Just before dawn you smell the burning wood; it is clear that there is a fire outside!

Chuck is up bright and early and greets you before you can move to investigate the two burning buildings (yes, two).

"Last night you saw your numbers sliced - two samurai will not be joining us this morning. I have given Path12 and PackerFanatic more dignity through this act of cleansing than their killers did last evening. For two days and evenings the ninjas have roamed about this town unchecked. I expect that the remaining samurai will prove their worthiness soon ..."

Dead Samurai:
SirFozzie
Path12
PackerFanatic

Dead Ninjas:

Remaining Warriors:
Lathum
TazFTW
Coder
KWhit
Eaglesfan27
RPI-Fan
Blade6119
Schmidty
Tanglewood
Mr. Wednesday
Qwikshot
Mustang
Saldana
Desnudo
Grammaticus
Kingfc22
AlanT

Day 3 has begun. I would like to set an evening deadline - does 9PM CST work for everyone? If not, then lets push it back to sometime tomorrow during the day later than 8AM where the board has more activity. I do want both sides to have equal opportunity to influence the vote. Please include this in your discussion today so I can either confirm the 9PM time or move it as early as possible today.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:11 AM   #1158
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Somebody better have some info, soon. And we should've not had a tie last night.

Vote Tangle
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-01-2006, 08:17 AM   #1159
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I would like to set an evening deadline - does 9PM CST work for everyone?

I like that idea. 9pm CST works for me.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:18 AM   #1160
KWhit
Coordinator

So 2 Samurai killed. I guess Chuck was pissed off that we had a tie.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #1161
Coder
College Prospect

Ok, I've just spent 2 hours reading through this entire thread and sifting through the comments, wading through the personal squabbles, slicing through the commentary.. whatever..

1) I would not have voted Lathum last night had I been awake at the deadline.. nor would I have voted Tanglewood. I'm certainly not complaining that you moved the deadline, just a point. Thing is though, my definite candidate didn't come up until after the initial deadline either, so either I would have been blank or someone else would have gotten my vote.. just not Lathum

2) I have a few really interesting suspects in my eyes..

Grammaticus/Dubb
Reading through Dubb's post and Gram's quick entry with a long comment and some dubious voting has him high up on my list. The deadlinevoting was just terrible, trying to break the tie was extremely suspicious.

AlanT
He cast the first vote for Fozzie, not in a random way, but a rather detailed analysis.. Too detailed for a first vote on day 1? I think so. Add to that a rather interesting voting record.. Day 2: First TazFTW.. from where? Left Field?.. Then changes to Tangle to tie with Lathum only to finally drop Tangle to once again tie Lathum. I don't know.. just feels weird.

TazFTW
If nothing else, then just because he's never said why he votes for the people he vote for. Just a vote in the post, nothing else. On day 2 the vote he cast tied it up between Tangle and Lathum at 6.

I also have some "grey" suspects which I don't want to write yet..

Finally, as far as the Blade-action went.. is it POSSIBLE that the target was Blade and not King? The King-door shuriken was just to indicate to us that Blade had chosen to guard King, but being the bodyguard he was nearly killed but saved by the intervention of Qwik? Or something like that..

Old 02-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #1162
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
becuase i still think both of the two on the block today were samurai...i think the tie was good, as while we didnt kill a ninja we didnt kill a villager...we hurt the ninjas with that, as their goal is to get 1-1..in my mind, lynching either would put us down a villager and make the ninjas that much closer. We have gone through 3 villager killing phases and we has lost 1 villager...i think thats damn good

I just am catching up. I think it was very good IF they are both Samurai. My instincts still tell me that they both were, however, I'm less sure today than I was yesterday.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:13 AM   #1163
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Wow. Now, I'm all caught up. Terrible turn of events last night. We need to nail a ninja soon. I'm not sure how busy work will be, but I'll try to check in periodically throughout the day to keep caught up, and offer any pertinent thoughts.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:22 AM   #1164
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Double Dola -

I'm all for a 9 PM CST deadline.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:28 AM   #1165
Blade6119
Coordinator

Heres my clear thoughts on last night now that class is over and im wide awake...why kill two people that were pretty inconsequential to that last vote? Beacuse they want us to make the same vote...they want us to pick between lathum and tangle...i say we dont give them what they want. If a wolf was on the block you kill someone far closer to the vote, someone who makes people look at new options(like me, or kwhit). They did what they did becuase they want us to kill one of those two...it would be rather foolish to oblige them. Now i think mustang is still a good choice with how he was by far the top canidate and ended with almost no votes on him at the end of the day for only the reason of him not liking getting called out(what ninja would think that) and threatening to quit. Outside of him, i saw we go after people we didnt look at at all yesterday. I think that night kill was a nice hint for us, a slip-up by the wolves in my mind. Lets not return the favor like we did with the tie.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:30 AM   #1166
KWhit
Coordinator

I think Chuck killed the two Samurai - not the ninjas. Re-read the post.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:32 AM   #1167
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Chuck didn't kill the samurai, I think he gave them a decent burial.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:32 AM   #1168
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Chuck didn't kill the samurai, I think he gave them a decent burial.
I took it like the ninjas pretty badly messed them up, and he just burned the houses to be decent
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #1169
KWhit
Coordinator

Hmmmm...
Old 02-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #1170
Coder
College Prospect

Blade... You're experienced in the game, does the below make any sense to you or am I gone fishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Finally, as far as the Blade-action went.. is it POSSIBLE that the target was Blade and not King? The King-door shuriken was just to indicate to us that Blade had chosen to guard King, but being the bodyguard he was nearly killed but saved by the intervention of Qwik? Or something like that..

Old 02-01-2006, 09:35 AM   #1171
KWhit
Coordinator

You guys are right. Damn, I need to take some reading comprehension classes.

"Last night you saw your numbers sliced - two samurai will not be joining us this morning. I have given Path12 and PackerFanatic more dignity through this act of cleansing than their killers did last evening. For two days and evenings the ninjas have roamed about this town unchecked. I expect that the remaining samurai will prove their worthiness soon ..."

I overlooked the part I bolded. Duh!
Old 02-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #1172
KWhit
Coordinator

I am somewhat surprised that the ninjas didn't go after those that we think are cleared like Blade, Qwik, and King.

The fewer unknown guys that are still left the better for us, so I'm actually glad they chose the guys they did. Of course, they were probably hoping to get the seer (which they know isn't Blade and probably isn't Qwik).
Old 02-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #1173
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade... You're experienced in the game, does the below make any sense to you or am I gone fishing?
Qwik came along after the ninjas left, so i highly doubt he had anything to do with it, and my night action had no mention of the shiruken, which makes me think it was from the ninjas...all signs point to king being the target but one, which is if he was why did i lose my powers and was snuck up upon. As an elite fighter, i shouldnt of had this happen if i was watching over king. This opens up the option i was the target, but its the only thing...qwik is not involved in that part if you ask me, and was out for different reasons. The shiruken is what tells me it was king, as nothing in my PM mentioned the shiruken, and its generally a ninja assasination weapon...but im still at a loss for why i lost my powers if it was king(hoops wont tell me), so i assume one of the ninjas has a special role that just f'd me up
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:41 AM   #1174
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I am somewhat surprised that the ninjas didn't go after those that we think are cleared like Blade, Qwik, and King.

The fewer unknown guys that are still left the better for us, so I'm actually glad they chose the guys they did. Of course, they were probably hoping to get the seer (which they know isn't Blade and probably isn't Qwik).
I thought they made a big mistake when i saw that, and i actually doubt they were seer hunting. I honestly think they thought it was the best move to keep people looking in the wrong direction. Then when a villager dies, everyone who voted for him goes under the microscope...a nice wild goose chase like last game
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #1175
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Heres my clear thoughts on last night now that class is over and im wide awake...why kill two people that were pretty inconsequential to that last vote? Beacuse they want us to make the same vote...they want us to pick between lathum and tangle...i say we dont give them what they want. If a wolf was on the block you kill someone far closer to the vote, someone who makes people look at new options(like me, or kwhit). They did what they did becuase they want us to kill one of those two...it would be rather foolish to oblige them. Now i think mustang is still a good choice with how he was by far the top canidate and ended with almost no votes on him at the end of the day for only the reason of him not liking getting called out(what ninja would think that) and threatening to quit. Outside of him, i saw we go after people we didnt look at at all yesterday. I think that night kill was a nice hint for us, a slip-up by the wolves in my mind. Lets not return the favor like we did with the tie.

I going to say this is wrong.

I think only one samurai was killed by ninjas.

I think to keep most people guessing, it's easier to vote on a run than try to justify your actions voting elsewhere; not that I think all ninjas voted on the runs.

As horrific as it is, it is better to lynch than to tie. We have come full circle and lost two samurai in the process.

As bad as it is even if you reduce our numbers through lynching you still increase the chances that by the next lynching you will have picked a ninja, we have nothing further to go on...though I must admit that while Chuck did the honorable thing of creating a pyre for our dead, he might've waited till we could figure out more about the dead or clues to their killers...

I doubt any of the ninjas changed votes, that would be too obvious. Whether we were close in our guess as to whether Tangle or Lathum was a ninja would be answered until later.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #1176
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I going to say this is wrong.

I think only one samurai was killed by ninjas.

I think to keep most people guessing, it's easier to vote on a run than try to justify your actions voting elsewhere; not that I think all ninjas voted on the runs.

As horrific as it is, it is better to lynch than to tie. We have come full circle and lost two samurai in the process.

As bad as it is even if you reduce our numbers through lynching you still increase the chances that by the next lynching you will have picked a ninja, we have nothing further to go on...though I must admit that while Chuck did the honorable thing of creating a pyre for our dead, he might've waited till we could figure out more about the dead or clues to their killers...

I doubt any of the ninjas changed votes, that would be too obvious. Whether we were close in our guess as to whether Tangle or Lathum was a ninja would be answered until later.
Your assuming a samurai assasin was out last night?
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:44 AM   #1177
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
but im still at a loss for why i lost my powers if it was king(hoops wont tell me), so i assume one of the ninjas has a special role that just f'd me up

This has me believing that you were the target of at least one of the attacks and that there were two.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #1178
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
This has me believing that you were the target of at least one of the attacks and that there were two.
But theres the catch...wheres the second attack? The only scenario some of this makes sense, which is tricky, is if king is a ninja(which might not even be possible)...but if i was sitting on his roof he would have perfect chance to sneak up on me...and if he was the one the ninjas picked to do the night kill then it makes sense why no one else died and i lost my powers...its a stretch, but possible
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:49 AM   #1179
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

Thinking out loud alittle bit...

As I was sort of getting at in my last post, the best kill from a ninja standpoint is probably King. Why? Because we're leaning toward him being good (because of the fact that many of us think the attack on night 1 was meant for him) so we're probably not going to vote him off. The ninjas should be going after the innocents that we are less likely to vote for. At this point, that's Blade, Qwik, and King. We have a pretty good idea that Blade and Qwik aren't the seer. So that leaves King as a logical kill choice for the ninjas because he could be the seer and is not a likely candidate to be "lynched".

So why didn't the ninjas kill him? Perhaps it's because King is actually a ninja and the attack on night one was meant for Blade.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:49 AM   #1180
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Your assuming a samurai assasin was out last night?

A vigilante seems probable, I mean for ninjas to be able to kill more than once is a frightening prospect don't you think.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #1181
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
But theres the catch...wheres the second attack? The only scenario some of this makes sense, which is tricky, is if king is a ninja(which might not even be possible)...but if i was sitting on his roof he would have perfect chance to sneak up on me...and if he was the one the ninjas picked to do the night kill then it makes sense why no one else died and i lost my powers...its a stretch, but possible

Could be that you managed to divert the attack on king, but not the one on yourself?

That's just a wild stab in the dark.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #1182
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I think it's worthless to kill Blade, king or me so quickly, I mean, when you see a fly struggling in the web making itself more tangled but you have the chance to spin a bigger web...don't you spin the bigger web to catch more flies?

This is a point of frustration...maybe Tangle and Lathum aren't ninja...

unvote Tangle
Old 02-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #1183
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
A vigilante seems probable, I mean for ninjas to be able to kill more than once is a frightening prospect don't you think.
I do, but i also wonder if its dependent upon a tie...it might be set-up so a tie=two night kills...though im still fairly certain we have a tie-breaker that just didnt vote for either canidate...but yes, 2 a night is unfair...it could also be pay-back for night one where they got 0
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:54 AM   #1184
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Thinking out loud alittle bit...

As I was sort of getting at in my last post, the best kill from a ninja standpoint is probably King. Why? Because we're leaning toward him being good (because of the fact that many of us think the attack on night 1 was meant for him) so we're probably not going to vote him off. The ninjas should be going after the innocents that we are less likely to vote for. At this point, that's Blade, Qwik, and King. We have a pretty good idea that Blade and Qwik aren't the seer. So that leaves King as a logical kill choice for the ninjas because he could be the seer and is not a likely candidate to be "lynched".

So why didn't the ninjas kill him? Perhaps it's because King is actually a ninja and the attack on night one was meant for Blade.

I disagree with the reasoning, though Blade is saying the same thing you are. If I were a ninja I would have done something similar as to what they did tonight (I explained that two posts above hoopsguy's description of the night). I think they'd want to us to keep working targets we're already on, therefore it was also in their interest to get the tie last night.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #1185
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Could be that you managed to divert the attack on king, but not the one on yourself?

I highly doubt there were two attacks...two attack nights(like last night) are extremly rare...usually predicated upon a wolf assasin role...for them to have two attacks two nights in a row means they had either two assasins(i dont buy that) or it didnt happen...there was one attack on night on, on either myself, king, or someone else and king was the attacker(i interrupted his plans)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #1186
Coder
College Prospect

dola, that disagreement was only in regards to their selection of targets. I also have my concerns with regards to the real target of the night 1 attack.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #1187
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I disagree with the reasoning, though Blade is saying the same thing you are. If I were a ninja I would have done something similar as to what they did tonight (I explained that two posts above hoopsguy's description of the night). I think they'd want to us to keep working targets we're already on, therefore it was also in their interest to get the tie last night.
I said i think they did what they did so we voted for the same people...i think its fairly critical we vote for new people...right now im thinking about king, kwhit, and mustang...gramat and qwik are my two trusted right now
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #1188
Coder
College Prospect

impossible to get a dola in with blade surfing the board

Old 02-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #1189
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
impossible to get a dola in with blade surfing the board
Im actually posting fairly long thoughts too...imagine when i revert to my 5 word thoughts again
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #1190
Coder
College Prospect

right now I'm a bit insecure.. I have stated my list of possible votegetters, but as it stands I'll try to hang on to whatever Blade does, since I'm certain he's a good guy.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #1191
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

King's home attacked
Blade attacked
Qwik to the rescue
No kills for the ninja.

Is it possible that the ninjas along with the vigilante targeted the same person? Thus negating a kill?

Is it possible there is more than one vigilante samurai?

Is it possible that a bodyguard thwarted the ninja's attack on king but has not claimed his role due to the fact that he can renew his abilities every night?

Is it possible that ninajs can only kill every /other/ night?

Finally, is it possible that the ninajs aren't working in tandem, and that they have to search to find fellow ninjas?
Old 02-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #1192
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I agree, but by killing King they wouldn't have changed who we were looking at, just taken a "known" (using that term loosely) samurai off the table as opposed to two guys that are totally unknowns to us. Doesn't seem logical to me.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #1193
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
King's home attacked
Blade attacked
Qwik to the rescue
No kills for the ninja.
Kings home was not attacked per se...there was just something in his door....that could have been a sign from hoops as well...

Quote:
Is it possible that the ninjas along with the vigilante targeted the same person? Thus negating a kill?
I highly doubt it, but possible...that would make you the vigilante if true...you can answer that question better then me, but was attacked by one person then you came along. I think i know why you were out, but you havent said anything about it so i have not either. I will only go down that road when you want to for reasons i think we both know.

Quote:
Is it possible there is more than one vigilante samurai?
Very possible, very likely. But if so they should have spoken up(1 on night one if true, another sometime today)...if one does today, i think he becomes the seer night scan and we clear a villager or find a wolf

Quote:
Is it possible that a bodyguard thwarted the ninja's attack on king but has not claimed his role due to the fact that he can renew his abilities every night?
I highly doubt we have two bodyguards, as i was one. And if we do, id love to ask him a few questions as i had role details i havent shared for this exact reason. If one comes along, hes going to have to have bloody memorized his role with how much ill grill him....

Quote:
Is it possible that ninajs can only kill every /other/ night?
I cant imagine thats true, as ninjas(it was clear it was a ninja) attacked me on night one

Quote:
Finally, is it possible that the ninajs aren't working in tandem, and that they have to search to find fellow ninjas?
How would they select night kills then...the ninjas know each other and can talk...they may be seperated in who they are supporting(likely), but they are not seperated in knowledge
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:06 AM   #1194
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I agree, but by killing King they wouldn't have changed who we were looking at, just taken a "known" (using that term loosely) samurai off the table as opposed to two guys that are totally unknowns to us. Doesn't seem logical to me.
The only reason i see to kill two unknowns over myself, qwik, or possibly king is that they wanted the same results as yesterday. if we were on the right trail they would kill me and bring attention to people like mustang and others...their kills=us in the same place...they want us to kill lathum or tangle, or both...please dont
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:12 AM   #1195
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
The only reason i see to kill two unknowns over myself, qwik, or possibly king is that they wanted the same results as yesterday. if we were on the right trail they would kill me and bring attention to people like mustang and others...their kills=us in the same place...they want us to kill lathum or tangle, or both...please dont

Ok, I had Lathum as my vote last night (though I would have changed it). However, I haven't completely let go of him. Thing is, the way the tie was worked up and hammered in, I get the feeling that the ninjas were helping to cause the tie for whatever reason.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:13 AM   #1196
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

honoroable Kurosawa is forced to disagree with this statement, most noble Qwikshot-san. after the last game with the last second vote switching heroics, it seems to be to be exactly what a ninja would do in last nights situation...he did what it appeared the consensus wanted, and did no harm, so he set himself up as the biggest team player among us, and since the decision on who would die (or wouldnt in that fiasco's case) had nothing to do with his vote, he couldnt be held liable for saving a ninja, just creating the tie.

i also agree with those that have said we should go in another direction today, so i suggest this one

vote AlanT
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:15 AM   #1197
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, I had Lathum as my vote last night (though I would have changed it). However, I haven't completely let go of him. Thing is, the way the tie was worked up and hammered in, I get the feeling that the ninjas were helping to cause the tie for whatever reason.
I brought up the tie and was by far the biggest pusher for it(though mustang caused it...interesting note)...I honestly believe most people went along with it becuase of my requests.

Coder, the wolves were as clueless as we were there was no tie-breaker...so they wanted a tie merely to be able to know one more person isnt the seer or what not. Last night was win win for them...either we kill one, or the tie-breaker killed one...im betting they liked both options...im 99.9% sure they had no idea there wouldnt be a tie-breaker either...think about that when considering actions.
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #1198
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am starting to wonder why we are all so quick to give king a pass. Is it possible that king attatcked blade from behind, blinded him and then ran into his house when qwickshot came along? If blade threw the star blindly in the direction of his attatcker it would be the direction of kings house, would it not?

This is just something to discuss but for now

VOTE ALANT

I'll be out the whole day so I want to get in a vote in case I don't make it back for the deadline.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #1199
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Work is about to get busy in the next 10 to 15 minutes, but so far I'm agreeing with Blade's sentiment. I still think Tangle and Lathum are probably honorable Samurai, and that we should go in another direction. I still think I have some unresolved suspicions about Mustang that go beyond just my vote for him because he voted for himself platform. I'll wait to see if any good evidence comes along later today, but I'm leaning towards voting for Mustang at this point.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #1200
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
honoroable Kurosawa is forced to disagree with this statement, most noble Qwikshot-san. after the last game with the last second vote switching heroics, it seems to be to be exactly what a ninja would do in last nights situation...he did what it appeared the consensus wanted, and did no harm, so he set himself up as the biggest team player among us, and since the decision on who would die (or wouldnt in that fiasco's case) had nothing to do with his vote, he couldnt be held liable for saving a ninja, just creating the tie.

i also agree with those that have said we should go in another direction today, so i suggest this one

vote AlanT
Most interesting...heres my problem with that...if i was on tangle i would have made the exact same move...while im 99% sure gramat is good, he forced our hands and if i was on tangle i would have swapped. therefore i cant hold it against him. he did know i was the bodyguard, which means either he in a ninja or someone we need as he is acutally thinking things through. Im leaning hes good, so im interested in your vote. People who vote for players i think are playing good villager games catch my interest(king or i, a good player was targeted night one...meaning to me we have at least one vet wolf running things...which i why you and mr. w have been on my watch lists...)...interesting move buddy
Demotivation