Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #1151
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

This is mostly feeling backed up by some poor votes (CR on D2, lerriuqs on D3, Schmidty on D4) and questionable reasoning (to me). I'll admit she hasn't been around during the day so it's hard for her to change off her votes as more information appears, but there's a lot of missing votes and single votes on players out there.

Why was Lerriuqs and Schmidty a poor vote? And I was one of the first votes each day, so the information I have is minimal compared to other people's votes. But if you want to vote and lynch me you will probably not learn a lot. I am a regular villager. Now if you want to make this a race I would rather it be Schmidty vs Lathum
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #1152
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I totally saw that coming

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #1153
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I have to agree with her Schmidty. Usually in games we play together you stand out, are vocal, and are amusing. This game you have been rather UTR and normal.

That's totally not true as of late. I've hardly been around in recent games, much to the chagrin of others. This time, I actually have time to play, and have been far from UTR. I have 50 posts, whereas you have 26. So who's actually UTR?

Basically what I'm saying is that your argument is bunk. No offense.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:20 PM   #1154
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
As opposed to the solid and in-depth analysis that you've supplied.

How many votes have you missed?
Old 09-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #1155
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

That's all you have to go on?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #1156
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

And actually, talking to lerriuqs in PM, I had said this "I don't think Telle is bad simply because I don't think she'd stoop so low as to miss 2 votes and pretend like it was real life stuff."

So basically what I'm saying is that you were in my top 4 suspects list, but the least likely of the 4 to be a wolf. With the way you jumped on me with not really anything substantial to go on though, gives me pause.

At this point, I'm going to back off of a "revenge vote", and let the day play out.

Unvote Telle
Old 09-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #1157
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
And actually, talking to lerriuqs in PM, I had said this "I don't think Telle is bad simply because I don't think she'd stoop so low as to miss 2 votes and pretend like it was real life stuff."

So basically what I'm saying is that you were in my top 4 suspects list, but the least likely of the 4 to be a wolf. With the way you jumped on me with not really anything substantial to go on though, gives me pause.

At this point, I'm going to back off of a "revenge vote", and let the day play out.

Unvote Telle

Well thank you for having some level of confidence in my integrity.

The problem is that right now there's not a lot to go on. There's no "smoking gun". So it's a matter of looking at the voting records and trying to glean something from it. And really there's not anything all that damning on anyone.. so when anyone does come up with a theory, it's a little better than speculation.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #1158
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

LSG, good to have you available during the day. Let's take a look at your votes and reasonings:

D2:
Quote:
I am going to throw my vote out for vote chief rum

Some of the things he said earlier raised the hair on the back of my neck. And if I had more than 5 minutes at the computer this morning I would rehash them all out, but unfortunately I have to leave for work now.

Ok, you didn't have time to hash them out, but unfortunately it's a sad coincidence that at this point the wolves had a pretty good idea he was the BG and that's who you selected to vote for...or you tried to get a run on him so the wolves could get an NK somewhere else.

D3:
Quote:
Looking at votes, the first day in particular JAG threw a useless late vote onto Lerriuqs while Lerriuqs and Danny (wolf) jumped on the tail end of a Martin Bandwagon

So if I had to get the ball rolling today I would want a run off between Lerriuqs and JAG

vote lerriuqs

I didn't understand the logic at the time, I don't really get it now. You think the wolves would've all been late votes? One of the known wolves (Jackal) was a middle-of-the-pack vote. Here are the other D1 votes:

Day 1 vote:

No Lynch 4 -- Kwhit (103) MartinD (133) DaddyTorgo (182) PurdueBrad (185)
MartinD 9 -- Mia Ow (142) Schmidty (154) Telle (183) claphamsa (192) The Jackal (207) Lathum (262) Alan T (282) lerriuqs (285) Danny (293)
claphamsa 2 -- LoneStarGirl (156) Darth Vilus (159)
lerriuqs 3 -- Chief Rum (242) GoldenEagle (245) JAG* (296)

* - vote was No Lynch until 1 min. before deadline

Didn't vote: J23

We have 3 of 4 cleared people on No Lynch and one on No Lynch that's shading towards trusted. Two wolves were already on MartinD. While the voting was open with no wolf on the line, I wouldn't suspect all the wolves bunched up on D1, especially if there end up being 5.

D4:
Quote:
I really dont have much to go on so I am going to look at JAG's COT and look at DT, Lorena or Schmidty.
This pinged me a bit because you made use of the COT (since discredited) but not at the neutral / distrusted people for options of whom to vote for.
Quote:
DT hasn't been online much and I think if he was a wolf he would be on every chance he got, like he has in previous games. Its hard to tell with Lorena because of the Mia issue, so I am goin to vote Schmidty primarily because of the quick Clap vote after Lathum's initial vote
Then after saying you were going to look at three people (and what happened to lerriuqs?), you gave a half-hearted reason why you would've even considered DT in the first place.

I don't have any hard info as you can see, but to me it just feels like too much is off. That and I don't have a better reason to vote for someone else.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #1159
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Did anyone else not how Schmidty fought like hell to get me lynched yesterday? The wolves knew the secret that clap was the seer and if that was revealed, Jackal was sure to be lynched. Schmidty only reluctantly agreed to switch his vote once it was apparent that clap was going to be lynched.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #1160
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think PB needs to get so me scrutiny here. In addition to me having a creepy feeling about him, he voted no lynch days 1 and 2, voting in a different place day 1 from 2 known wolves.

Day 3 no vote because of connection issues.

Day 4 voted on GE who is an unknown and day 5 we can chuck out.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #1161
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I think PB needs to get so me scrutiny here. In addition to me having a creepy feeling about him, he voted no lynch days 1 and 2, voting in a different place day 1 from 2 known wolves.

Day 3 no vote because of connection issues.

Day 4 voted on GE who is an unknown and day 5 we can chuck out.

Have his votes been more suspicious than others though? Alan revealed J23 was one of the two people they discussed thinking were wolves, though that shouldn't be a permanent get-out-of-votes card for him.

I haven't played WW with him much. Compared with previous games I've seen, this game he strikes me as being quieter and less engaged than usual, possibly due to connectivity / busy-ness?
Old 09-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #1162
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Updated...

Day 1 vote:

MartinD 9 -- Mia Ow (142) Schmidty (154) Telle (183) claphamsa (192) The Jackal (207) Lathum (262) Alan T (282) lerriuqs (285) Danny (293)

Day 2 vote:

Chief Rum 1 -- LoneStarGirl (387)
No Lynch 6 -- Kwhit (423) Chief Rum (425) PurdueBrad (430) J23 (457) lerriuqs (505) GoldenEagle (506)
GoldenEagle 6 -- claphamsa (433) Lathum (450) Schmidty (464) The Jackal (467) Darth Vilus (489) JAG (490)
The Jackal 1 -- Alan T (466)

Didn't vote: Mia Ow, Telle, DT

Day 3 vote:

lerriuqs 5 -- LoneStarGirl (590) Lorena (603) claphamsa (701) The Jackal (723) J23 (739)
Darth Vilus 1 -- Lathum (627)
J23 8 -- Alan T (706) lerriuqs (713) Kwhit (716) DaddyTorgo (717) Darth Vilus (728) Schmidty (735) JAG (743) GoldenEagle (746)

Didn't vote: Telle, PB

Day 4 vote:
The Jackal 1 -- claphamsa (756)
claphamsa 8 -- Lathum (825) The Jackal (900) Telle (911) JAG (934) GoldenEagle (949) Kwhit (952) Darth Vilus (965) Schmidty (979)
GoldenEagle 4 -- Lorena (838) PurdueBrad (897) lerriuqs (944) DaddyTorgo (967)
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #1163
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

This would be a very good day for the duke to come out especially if you're in the danger zone as far as being lynched goes...
Old 09-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #1164
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
This would be a very good day for the duke to come out especially if you're in the danger zone as far as being lynched goes...

I think it'd be wiser for them to keep quiet. At some point they'll be able to reveal and we'll have a COT of 1 (if a wolf fake reveals, the real duke would just duke it to them). If they end up with the most votes, they can just use their power and take a random shot at someone uncleared. If they reveal now though, the wolves will just NK them. We might want them as an insurance policy if today and/or tomorrow don't go well because they're the only instant COT we have left.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #1165
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am not really sure if we have any viable candidates for a lynch at this time.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #1166
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think PB needs to get so me scrutiny here.

Obviously nobody wants to be considered at this point but what I do agree with here is that nobody really has a free pass here (except KWhit that is). I agree with GE actually in that we don't have much to go on but I also don't think we have a lot of soccer points so I don't believe we can stall out a victory that way either.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #1167
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
That's totally not true as of late. I've hardly been around in recent games, much to the chagrin of others. This time, I actually have time to play, and have been far from UTR. I have 50 posts, whereas you have 26. So who's actually UTR?

Basically what I'm saying is that your argument is bunk. No offense.

My argument is based on past games we have played together, not games you have played lately. And I am comparing you to the old you, not comparing you to me... we all know why I have a mere 26 posts.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #1168
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
LSG, good to have you available during the day. Let's take a look at your votes and reasonings:

I took the day off because I had two vet appointments and a doctors appointment today... but not a lot has happened it seems

D2:

Ok, you didn't have time to hash them out, but unfortunately it's a sad coincidence that at this point the wolves had a pretty good idea he was the BG and that's who you selected to vote for...or you tried to get a run on him so the wolves could get an NK somewhere else.

D3:

I didn't understand the logic at the time, I don't really get it now. You think the wolves would've all been late votes? One of the known wolves (Jackal) was a middle-of-the-pack vote. Here are the other D1 votes:

Day 1 vote:

We have 3 of 4 cleared people on No Lynch and one on No Lynch that's shading towards trusted. Two wolves were already on MartinD. While the voting was open with no wolf on the line, I wouldn't suspect all the wolves bunched up on D1, especially if there end up being 5.

D4: This pinged me a bit because you made use of the COT (since discredited) but not at the neutral / distrusted people for options of whom to vote for. Then after saying you were going to look at three people (and what happened to lerriuqs?), you gave a half-hearted reason why you would've even considered DT in the first place.

I don't have any hard info as you can see, but to me it just feels like too much is off. That and I don't have a better reason to vote for someone else.

I still wouldn't mind voting for lerriuqs. Didn't I vote for him day 2? But I know I will have a hard time getting momentum against him. It appears that a lot of people want to go after Lathum, which I wouldn't mind, but I dont want it to be a runaway like it has the potential to be.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #1169
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
I still wouldn't mind voting for lerriuqs. Didn't I vote for him day 2? But I know I will have a hard time getting momentum against him. It appears that a lot of people want to go after Lathum, which I wouldn't mind, but I dont want it to be a runaway like it has the potential to be.

You voted for me Day 3. Why are you still going after me now? What have I done that makes you so suspicious?
Old 09-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #1170
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am also getting a creepy feeling from Lerriuqs.

Playing the very helpfull role, plus he has suggested a few times that the duke reveal and IMO that would be a poor move.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #1171
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

Playing the very helpfull role, plus he has suggested a few times that the duke reveal and IMO that would be a poor move.

Bah Lathum it doesn't help me when you say things right before I do.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #1172
Lorena
Unregistered

lerriuqs? really? I don't know about that:

Day 3 vote:

lerriuqs 5 -- LoneStarGirl (590) Lorena (603) claphamsa (701) The Jackal (723) J23 (739)

J23 8 -- Alan T (706) lerriuqs (713) Kwhit (716) DaddyTorgo (717) Darth Vilus (728) Schmidty (735)
JAG (743) GoldenEagle (746)

Didn't vote: Telle

I'm not sure about lerriuqs being a wolf. If you look at Day 3, it was he against J23. The red are wolves. Before Jackal and J23 casted their votes, it was 4-3 for J23, still pretty close but the wolves chose to vote for lerriuqs. I find it hard to believe that 2 wolves would vote against one of their own when it's that close. Unless, of course 2 wolves were on the block, but I think that's highly unlikely.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #1173
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

Why? If it's someone sitting in a position of trust in most circles I don't think it makes sense, but if it's someone who's not looking trusted right now, I think it makes a whole bunch of sense. If the duke chooses to stay hidden, I don't care, but if that's the best you've got that's pretty minor.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #1174
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why? If it's someone sitting in a position of trust in most circles I don't think it makes sense, but if it's someone who's not looking trusted right now, I think it makes a whole bunch of sense. If the duke chooses to stay hidden, I don't care, but if that's the best you've got that's pretty minor.

With no BG the duke is dead the night they reveal.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #1175
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
lerriuqs? really? I don't know about that:

Day 3 vote:

J23 8 -- Alan T (706) lerriuqs (713) Kwhit (716) DaddyTorgo (717) Darth Vilus (728) Schmidty (735)
JAG (743) GoldenEagle (746)

Didn't vote: Telle

I'm not sure about lerriuqs being a wolf. If you look at Day 3, it was he against J23. The red are wolves. Before Jackal and J23 casted their votes, it was 4-3 for J23, still pretty close but the wolves chose to vote for lerriuqs. I find it hard to believe that 2 wolves would vote against one of their own when it's that close. Unless, of course 2 wolves were on the block, but I think that's highly unlikely.

I also was voting jackal earlier in that day prior to his fake reveal...
Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #1176
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
With no BG the duke is dead the night they reveal.

Yes, but it could also help to focus voting in a better direction than attempting to lynch the duke.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #1177
Lorena
Unregistered

I still think the most incriminating vote history is GoldenEagle's, especially Days 3 and 4. Day 2 is understandable, he voted to save himself, but Day 3 he was the last person to vote for J23 which was a meaningless vote (J23 already had the votes) @ 2 minutes before deadline (was he maybe waiting for other wolves to vote for someone else and when no one made a move he voted for a fellow baddie?) . Day 4 he voted for clap in a runaway vote.

Vote GoldenEagle

Old 09-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #1178
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Yes, but it could also help to focus voting in a better direction than attempting to lynch the duke.

this make no sense IMO.

The duke can't be lynched and we still learn something from that vote unless it is a runaway.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1179
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
this make no sense IMO.

The duke can't be lynched and we still learn something from that vote unless it is a runaway.

Fine, disagree. I'm looking for some sanity in this and way to create a COT. If that goes against other thoughts fine, ignore it. But unless you've got something else, you don't have much.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #1180
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Fine, disagree. I'm looking for some sanity in this and way to create a COT. If that goes against other thoughts fine, ignore it. But unless you've got something else, you don't have much.

what good is a COT if it lasts for 6 hours?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #1181
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I still think the most incriminating vote history is GoldenEagle's, especially Days 3 and 4. Day 2 is understandable, he voted to save himself, but Day 3 he was the last person to vote for J23 which was a meaningless vote (J23 already had the votes) @ 2 minutes before deadline (was he maybe waiting for other wolves to vote for someone else and when no one made a move he voted for a fellow baddie?) . Day 4 he voted for clap in a runaway vote.

Vote GoldenEagle

The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced GE is a baddie. If someone else would have switched from J23 to lerreqs, it would have been 7-6 J23, then if GE switched to lerreqs, he could have forced a no lynch but since no one came, he decided to vote for J23 @ 2 mintues before deadline.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #1182
Lorena
Unregistered

Hmm... Telle is another one I'm looking at. I don't have time to write everything down so I'll do it when I come back.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #1183
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced GE is a baddie. If someone else would have switched from J23 to lerreqs, it would have been 7-6 J23, then if GE switched to lerreqs, he could have forced a no lynch but since no one came, he decided to vote for J23 @ 2 mintues before deadline.

I was anti-GE earlier. I still don't understand where he's coming from with some of what he says. However, on D2 the currently known wolves had their votes split as if they didn't really care if GE was lynched. But clap had a specific post on D3 saying we needed to find out about GE. It seems unlikely he wouldn't have scanned him that night, which unfortunately we don't know because he didn't reveal who he had scanned. The next day when clap was lynched, he didn't vote GE in self-defense. That part is shaky as I'm not going to put a lot of emphasis on clap's play since I think it's incomprehensible that he would die without revealing his scans.

Just to put this out there, if GE is a wolf, lerriuqs' vote to help save him on D2 is ... interesting. If he were a wolf it would go against more evidence to the contrary though. At this point I'm willing to forgive his drive to find the duke.

And I agree with Lathum, just to restate this there's no benefit for the duke to come out at this point. We have either a 7-2 lead or a 8-1 lead, so we have some leeway. The duke coming out now gives us a COT of 1 out of 9 people (and they die tonight if the wolves aren't gone), in a couple of days (if we're unlucky) that would be 1 out of 5 people, which would be a lot more significant.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #1184
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Vote GoldenEagle

At one point, near the deadline, I had my vote on you. I still think its very possible that you are a wolf. But this move is risky if you are one. If your vote gains momentum, then it does not look good that you started the vote on a villager. This is just a strange vote.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:32 AM   #1185
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really dont like being the first vote of the day but I am back to work today and wont be able to check WW until 4 or 5. This is probably the hardest day we have yet, with no clear leader getting votes. Since this is day 6 and we have caught 3 out of the 4 wolves, then this last wolf has done a great job of not drawing negative attention to themselves. I figure this person either has to be really good at being a wolf or has been UTR for the game, and out of sight, out of mind.

vote lathum

Know for his great play, and I am surprised the wolves haven't killed him yet, which makes me sort of suspicious.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #1186
Telle
College Starter

votes as of post #1185:

1 - LoneStarGirl - JAG (1144)
1 - GoldenEagle - Lorena (1177)
1 - Lathum - LoneStarGirl (1185)
Old 09-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #1187
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Know for his great play, and I am surprised the wolves haven't killed him yet, which makes me sort of suspicious.

This and the fact I am a shitty soccer player are why they haven't killed me yet.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #1188
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote PB

just looking at the voting record and comparing them to known wolves his looks the worst.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #1189
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Four different votes cast for four different people. Interesting.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #1190
Telle
College Starter

Yeah.. basically shows that we don't have a freaking clue. Wolves gotta be loving this.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #1191
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Going with my gut...I don't like how late Lathum's nightfall vote was...FYI I likely won't be around for the deadline today.

Vote Lathum
Old 09-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #1192
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Going with my gut...I don't like how late Lathum's nightfall vote was...FYI I likely won't be around for the deadline today.

My nightfall vote, why?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #1193
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Vote PB

just looking at the voting record and comparing them to known wolves his looks the worst.

I'm really not trying to be stupid, but what makes his voting record worse than everyone else's? I assume voting for wolf = good, voting for villager = bad. He missed the only day there was a definite wolf to be voted off, but that day Lorena, LSG, and you voted for an unknown though IMO likely villager instead of the player that ended up being a wolf. The other votes it's possible there was no other wolf in the runoff if GE is good, so why wouldn't almost everyone be dinged the same for those votes?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #1194
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Here is my thinking right now.

Trusted List

lerriqus - He may have made one hell of a play, but his saving of me on Day 2 means that he is trusted and like a 99% chance that he is a villager.

Neutral List

Telle - Nothing has stuck about her play. She has defended me with logic, which makes her closer to the trust list as opposed to the not trusted list.

Purdue Brad - I am not sure where he stands. At one time, I was thinking he was a wolf but his convo with Alan and the fact that Alan seemed to trust him stands out.

JAG - He was encouraging us to go for wins in his earlier posts, something that I think the wolves would want us to do. But I don't think that means he is wolf. Other posts make me lean more toward trusted then not trusted.

Lathum - I asked him in our PMing session if he was a wolf, and he said no. But I have not been getting any vibes as a wolf from him, but he is a tricky one.

Lone Star Girl - No real reads, other than she has not been paying much attention this game.

Not Trusted List

Schmidty - His play has been curious. He voted for villagers on the first two days and he was adamant about voting for me on day 3 until he switched his vote. I still say the wolves did not want clap to be lynched, since it meant death for The Jackal.

Lorena - Always seems to jump on the early candidate which has been a villager everytime. She voted for me early, figuring that I would be a lynch candidate. That is likely, considering I have been one everyday except Day 1 and Day 4.

I really like to see us vote either Schmidty or Lorena today.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #1195
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'm really not trying to be stupid, but what makes his voting record worse than everyone else's? I assume voting for wolf = good, voting for villager = bad. He missed the only day there was a definite wolf to be voted off, but that day Lorena, LSG, and you voted for an unknown though IMO likely villager instead of the player that ended up being a wolf. The other votes it's possible there was no other wolf in the runoff if GE is good, so why wouldn't almost everyone be dinged the same for those votes?

It is basically who he didn't vote with. He voted opposite of known wolves each day, seeming to me he was trying to seperate himself from other wolves
Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #1196
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I am considering switching to Lerriuqs.

Him saying he doesn't like my nightfall vote is a really weak argument. How can you not like a nightfall vote?

IT was obviously a joke since Jackal was a goner. Did he really think I thought I was going to swing things away from Jackal?

Makes no sense
Old 09-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #1197
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

double daol- I do think his voting record is very solid though
Old 09-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #1198
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It is basically who he didn't vote with. He voted opposite of known wolves each day, seeming to me he was trying to seperate himself from other wolves

Alright, thanks for clarifying. That's true on D1 and 4, but he did vote with J23 on D2. LSG hasn't voted with the wolves at all (or more accurately they didn't vote with her), except on D3 when there was a wolf on the line. What do you think of her?
Old 09-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #1199
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Alright, thanks for clarifying. That's true on D1 and 4, but he did vote with J23 on D2. LSG hasn't voted with the wolves at all (or more accurately they didn't vote with her), except on D3 when there was a wolf on the line. What do you think of her?

I considered that, but LSG has had to vote early every day. Now this could be a way to hid, but for now I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt based on her schedule
Old 09-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #1200
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Does anyone have any sort of defense for Schmidty and/or Lorena?