Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-30-2006, 02:17 PM   #1051
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69
KSyrup, do you have like an every 3 week reminder on Outlook to scour the internet for teacher/student trysts or something? And if so, what is the description you put on the reminder?

The reminder is ingrained in my memory. I do what I can to add a little entertainment value to this community. Senator lit the fire; now I'm running with the torch.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #1052
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
She deserves her own post.

Yes, she does. You are back on track.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #1053
Ksyrup

The name is even great, ain't it?!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 01-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #1054
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Anyone post this one? its from dumbassdaily.com.

2005 Ending Like It Began: Another Female Teacher -- This Time From a Christian School -- Accused of Having Sex With an Underage Boy - It's been the hottest trend this year: older women, younger boys and most of the time it's happening at school. Police in Florida have arrested Janelle Marie Bird, 24, (mug shot picture at right) for allegedly having a two-year affair with a student from East Hill Christian School, where she taught at the time. Bird is free on bond after deputies charged her with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery and two counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor, all second degree felonies. Cops started investigating her back on Oct. 28, 2005, a day after the boy's aunt called Escambia High School -- where Bird had taken a better teaching job -- to complain. The boy -- who was 15 when the alleged affair started -- claimed that he and the naughty teacher were still having sex as recently as August of this year. Not surprisingly, the Escambia County School Board voted to fire Bird without cause after the rumors of the affair surfaced.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08

Last edited by gottimd : 01-30-2006 at 03:10 PM.
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #1055
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd
She deserves some lovins too, no?

Amy: "I LOVE KSYRUP!!!!!"

She's into chicks, dino.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:20 PM   #1056
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
She's into chicks, dino.
A line from Weird Science. Now THAT is so respectable!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 03:22 PM   #1057
Ksyrup

And gottimd is a malaca. I've got all the bases covered.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:01 PM   #1058
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The name is even great, ain't it?!

Yes, it is
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #1059
Desnudo
Coordinator

gottimd, show a little mercy.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:19 PM   #1060
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
gottimd, show a little mercy.

I did, see post #1055.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #1061
Ksyrup

So, how do you spell relief?

Female teacher admits sex with student
February 10, 2006 - 3:13PM

A female substitute teacher has pleaded guilty to performing oral sex on a teenage student.
Natalina D'Addario, 36, of Kensington, was on a short-term contract at a school in Melbourne's north when she began a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy in May last year.

D'Addario, who previously worked in non-government schools, was employed at the school as a relief teacher.

The Department of Education had suspended her after the school became aware of the allegations in September last year.

She appeared today in Melbourne Magistrates court, where she pleaded guilty to three charges of sexual penetration with a child under 16 and sexual penetration with a 16-year-old child who was in her care, supervision and authority.

She allegedly performed oral sex on the student in suburban Dallas and Ascot Vale between May 13 and July 31, 2005.

Magistrate Lisa Hannan ordered that the name of the school where D'Addario had previously been employed as a substitute teacher be suppressed.

Ms Hannan ordered D'Addario to appear in the County Court on March 31, 2006 for pre-sentencing submissions.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:13 AM   #1062
Ksyrup

Teacher admits to sex with student

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 From staff reports

EASTON | A 28-year-old substitute teacher pleaded guilty Monday to having a sexual relationship with a female student she met at school.Sara Singley, of the 600 block of Raub Street, pleaded guilty before Northampton County Judge Edward G. Smith to one count of reckless endangerment. A charge of corruption of minors was dropped as part of the plea deal, records say.

Singley met the 16-year-old girl while working as a substitute teacher at her school in October 2003, records say. The school where Singley met was not specified, but the charges were filed by Bethlehem Township police.

In January 2004, Singley and the girl began a romantic relationship and had sex several times at parks in Bethlehem Township and at motels around the area, records say. The girl contacted police in March 2005, records say.

Freedberg ordered Singley to have a sex offender evaluation performed before she is sentenced at 9 a.m. March 13.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:17 AM   #1063
SFL Cat
College Starter

A lot of lesbian teacher-student action recently.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:40 AM   #1064
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat
A lot of lesbian teacher-student action recently.

But no home movies have surfaced............yet.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:19 AM   #1065
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Teacher admits to sex with student

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 From staff reports

EASTON | A 28-year-old substitute teacher pleaded guilty Monday to having a sexual relationship with a female student she met at school.Sara Singley, of the 600 block of Raub Street, pleaded guilty before Northampton County Judge Edward G. Smith to one count of reckless endangerment. A charge of corruption of minors was dropped as part of the plea deal, records say.

Singley met the 16-year-old girl while working as a substitute teacher at her school in October 2003, records say. The school where Singley met was not specified, but the charges were filed by Bethlehem Township police.

In January 2004, Singley and the girl began a romantic relationship and had sex several times at parks in Bethlehem Township and at motels around the area, records say. The girl contacted police in March 2005, records say.

Freedberg ordered Singley to have a sex offender evaluation performed before she is sentenced at 9 a.m. March 13.

apparently, i should A) actually read the newspaper or watch the news on tv (see my location) and B) start hanging around in the Bethlehem Twp. parks alot more.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #1066
Ksyrup

Quote:
Prosecutor: Female Gym Teacher Had Sexual Contact With Students

POSTED: 8:25 am EDT September 8, 2005

MAYS LANDING, N.J. -- A female physical education teacher is being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges involving official misconduct and sexual crimes involving three male students.

Authorities arrested Traci Tapp at her Waterford Township home Wednesday.

The 28-year-old Tapp was hired at Hammonton High School in January 2001, but was suspended with pay last March after one of the students' parents went to school officials.

The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office said Tapp fondled a 17-year-old student in her office in the girl's locker room in 2001.

The Atlantic County prosecutor said Tapp had sexual contact inside her home with another 17-year-old in 2001.

Prosecutors said a third student -- a 16-year-old -- had sex with her while staying overnight at her home in 2003.

The WHERE ARE THEY NOW? portion of the thread...

Female Gym Teacher Pleads Guilty To Charges

POSTED: 4:04 pm EST February 1, 2006
UPDATED: 10:08 pm EST February 1, 2006

HAMMONTON, N.J. -- A female high school gym teacher in New Jersey pleads guilty to charges involving three students, but will avoid jail time.

Traci Tapp, 28, was a physical education teacher at Hammonton High School in Atlantic County.

Under her plea agreement, Tapp will never be able to teach in a public school again. But she will not face any time in prison.

"I was a little surprised that there was no probation or any jail term," said Chief Frank Ingemi of the Hammonton police department.

Hammonton's top cop had that reaction after learning the result of Tapp's guilty plea this week.

The former gym teacher was arrested in September for allegedly having sexual encounters with three male students between 2001 and 2003.

At the time, she was charged with numerous offenses including sexual assault and official misconduct.

But in court Monday, Tapp avoided possible prison time by pleading guilty to offensive touching, which is a disorderly persons offense.

Under her deal with prosecutors, the conviction forever bars Tapp from public employment in New Jersey and that the police chief says he's satisfied with.

"I believe the most important factor here was the children and she again will not be able in the state of new jersey ever educate another child," Ingemi said.

In her plea, Tapp admitted that she touched the lower back and buttocks of male students and said she knew her actions were offensive.

The judge ordered her to pay a $225 fine, but declined to put her probation because he said permanently barring her from public employment at her age is a severe punishment.

On Thursday, Tapp's attorney told NBC 10 the plea agreement was the farthest she would go when it came to admitting inappropriate actions with any student.

He also said forfeiting future public sector jobs in the state carries a heavy burden for the former teacher.

Jason Eickmeyer, 18, isn't pleased that the plea deal his former gym teacher struck with prosecutors won't send her to prison. Eickmeyer told NBC 10. He was one of three male students involved with Tapp.

"If it was the other way around, if it was a male on a female student, I think he would definitely be punished more severely, he would definitely be in prison," Eickmeyer said.

Eickmeyer also told NBC 10 he would have taken the stand against Tapp if he had been offered the chance.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:23 AM   #1067
Ksyrup

I appreciate the nod, Senator. My hard work is paying off.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:40 PM   #1068
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

You are the keeper of the flame.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #1069
Ksyrup

I couldn't do it without the poor, vulnerable boys who allow themselves to be taken advantage of. The chick on chick action is really just a bonus.

Except for that pig-man thing at the top of this page. *Shudder*
Old 02-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #1070
Ksyrup

High school teacher faces sex charge

PIKEVILLE -- A 36-year-old woman teacher at Charles B. Aycock was arrested Thursday by the Wayne County Sheriff's Office and charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student.

Laurie Spurlock of Devon-shire Drive was charged with two counts of a felony sex offense with a student, a violation of state law. She was placed in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of a $15,000 secured bond.

Sheriff Carey Winders said Thursday that his office was asked Wednesday by the Wayne County Board of Education to investigate an incident between a teacher and a student.

Detective Sgts. Tammy Odom and Dean Roscoe began an investigation.

The initial report indicated that a sexual relationship had occurred between the female teacher and a male student. Winders said the crimes did not occur on school property.

Ms. Spurlock turned herself in at about 2 p.m. Thursday at the Sheriff's Office with her lawyer.

Winders did not identify the student. He said the case is still under investigation and additional charges would be sought through grand jury indictments.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #1071
Ksyrup

Female teacher accused of having sex with 11-year-old student

LAURENS, S.C. (AP) -- It's the latest case of a female schoolteacher accused of having sex with a young boy.

Authorities in Laurens, South Carolina, have arrested a 36-year-old elementary school teacher on charges that she'd had sex with one of her eleven-year-old students.

Wendie Schweikert was booked on two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

The arrest came after a parent of the boy accused the teacher of having sex with the child at school on at least two occasions.

The teacher remains in jail. A bond hearing is set for tomorrow. Schweikert resigned from her teaching job today. She'd worked at the school district for nine years and has no prior complaints against her.

The school superintendent describes it as "an unfortunate situation that is being taken seriously."

Old 02-25-2006, 10:59 PM   #1072
Ksyrup

Union teacher investigated over sex allegation

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. A 28-year-old female teacher at Union Intermediate High School is under investigation after being accused of having sex with a 15-year-old male student.

Broken Arrow police say they're investigating a claim that the teacher and the boy had sex in the teacher's home in Broken Arrow.

Union school officials say only that they're investigating the situation.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-25-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #1073
Ksyrup

Hey, whaddaya know? One from my backyard!

Wakulla teacher faces sex charges
By Jennifer Jefferson
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER

A Wakulla High School exceptional-education teacher and a teacher's aide were arrested Tuesday on four counts each of sexual assault against two students.

The teacher was identified as Elaine Turner, 36; the aide is Qunikiya Thomas, 24. Thomas worked as an aide at the school. They both live in Crawfordville.

Turner is accused of having sexual relations with one student on four occasions, while Thomas is accused of sexual relations with a second student four times, said Jim Griner, spokesman for the Wakulla County Sheriff's Office. These events reportedly happened off campus. The boys were between the ages of 14 and 17 and still attend the school.

Both turned themselves in Tuesday. Turner was released after posting $10,000 bail, while Thomas was given pre-trial release.

Thomas "gave a statement" to investigators, Griner said, but he could not verify whether she admitted to any wrongdoing. Jeffrey Duggar, 36, another exceptional-education teacher at the school, was charged last Thursday with tampering with a witness in connection with the case.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:18 PM   #1074
MrBug708
Head Coach

There just is not enough girl-girl action on this thread
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:06 AM   #1075
Terps
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
apparently, i should A) actually read the newspaper or watch the news on tv (see my location) and B) start hanging around in the Bethlehem Twp. parks alot more.

Yeah, I hadn't heard about this either and I live right across the bridge from you, haha.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:10 AM   #1076
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

What the hell is exceptional-education? Is that the new PC term for special ed?
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:16 AM   #1077
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

as long as people quote that picture, we can't get to the next page fast enough.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 11:39 AM   #1078
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
Union teacher investigated over sex allegation

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. A 28-year-old female teacher at Union Intermediate High School is under investigation after being accused of having sex with a 15-year-old male student.

Broken Arrow police say they're investigating a claim that the teacher and the boy had sex in the teacher's home in Broken Arrow.

Union school officials say only that they're investigating the situation.

Wow, this one's from my backyard. I went to Union way back in the day.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #1079
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
High school teacher faces sex charge

PIKEVILLE -- A 36-year-old woman teacher at Charles B. Aycock was arrested Thursday by the Wayne County Sheriff's Office and charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student.

Laurie Spurlock of Devon-shire Drive was charged with two counts of a felony sex offense with a student, a violation of state law. She was placed in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of a $15,000 secured bond.

Sheriff Carey Winders said Thursday that his office was asked Wednesday by the Wayne County Board of Education to investigate an incident between a teacher and a student.

Detective Sgts. Tammy Odom and Dean Roscoe began an investigation.

The initial report indicated that a sexual relationship had occurred between the female teacher and a male student. Winders said the crimes did not occur on school property.

Ms. Spurlock turned herself in at about 2 p.m. Thursday at the Sheriff's Office with her lawyer.

Winders did not identify the student. He said the case is still under investigation and additional charges would be sought through grand jury indictments.

Aycock? Wow. Wayne County was one county over from where I grew up in NC.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 02:38 PM   #1080
Ksyrup

Female teacher accused of having sex with 11-year-old student
Tauna lockhart Producer
Created: 2/24/2006 7:05 PM MST - Updated: 2/24/2006 7:09 PM MST

LAURENS, S.C. (AP) -- It's the latest case of a female schoolteacher accused of having sex with a young boy. Authorities in Laurens, South Carolina, have arrested a 36-year-old elementary school teacher on charges that she'd had sex with one of her eleven-year-old students.

Wendie Schweikert was booked on two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

The arrest came after a parent of the boy accused the teacher of having sex with the child at school on at least two occasions.

The teacher remains in jail. A bond hearing is set for tomorrow. Schweikert resigned from her teaching job today. She'd worked at the school district for nine years and has no prior complaints against her.

The school superintendent describes it as "an unfortunate situation that is being taken seriously."

Old 03-07-2006, 02:39 PM   #1081
Ksyrup

*FUGLY CHICK PIC WARNING*

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Sex case isn't a hot topic in Wytheville

"If it doesn't concern us, we don't talk about it," one person said. "I don't, anyway."

By Paul Dellinger
(276) 228-4752

WYTHEVILLE -- Female teachers accused of sexual involvements with students are the kinds of stories that get saturation coverage on some of the 24-hour news outlets.

But the interest gauge seems lower when it happens in a place like Wytheville.

Karen Susan Patton, a teacher for 13 years in Carroll and Wythe counties, is facing charges of sexually molesting three 13-year-old boys during the past year.

Patton, 41, was a seventh-grade language arts teacher and cheerleader sponsor at Scott Memorial Middle School in Wytheville for a year and a half. She resigned Jan. 27 after being charged in connection with the first student. Charges involving the other two students came this week.

Although Patton has lived in Wytheville for more than eight years, she did most of her teaching at the Woodlawn School in Carroll County. The Carroll native taught in Carroll from 1991, when she graduated from Radford University, until 2004 when she took the Wytheville teaching job.

She was named Teacher of the Year in Carroll in 2003.

Marilyn Blanks, her principal at Woodlawn and now assistant principal at Hillsville Elementary School, said Wednesday that the procedure to choose that teacher is for each school to submit a nominee to the superintendent's office and a committee from the different county schools to make a selection. Blanks said she could not comment on a personnel matter but had never heard any complaints about Patton.

The Wytheville Police Department has passed information from its investigation to Carroll County authorities to see if any instances might have occurred when Patton taught in Carroll. Carroll County Sheriff Warren Manning said Wednesday that nothing has surfaced at this point. "Nobody that we know of right yet," he said.

"We haven't heard much about it," said Teresa Jessie, who works the cash register at Houseman's Citgo in downtown Wytheville, a station with chairs for visitors to come in, sit and chat.

"If it doesn't concern us, we don't talk about it," said Tony Wheeler, who was one of those visitors Wednesday. "I don't, anyway."

"We just haven't heard a lot about it," said Brenda Copenhaver, owner of Main Street Barber Shop, echoing similar comments from people at other stop-in places in downtown Wytheville.

Old 03-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #1082
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Ouch, I used to live near to Wytheville.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:55 AM   #1083
QuikSand
lolzcat

After spending so much time over with the Maximum Football thread lately, I kinda feel embarassed to slink back over into this one. It's sorta like I was unfaithful to the child molesters.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:36 AM   #1084
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

This thread is like the old girlfriend you dumped for a hotter girlfriend, only to find out that the hotter girlfirend was a bitch and slept with everyone, so you go back to the old, trusty girlfriend to get some self respect back, all the while still looking to upgrade.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:38 AM   #1085
rkmsuf
Head Coach

We need much more molestation to cut into the maximum football lead.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:20 AM   #1086
Ksyrup

I don't care about competing with the Maximum Football thread, I just want to move to page 23 so I don't have to see that ugly She-Pig at the top of this page with the I LOVE KSYRUP!!! tagline every time I come back to this thread.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:24 AM   #1087
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't care about competing with the Maximum Football thread, I just want to move to page 23 so I don't have to see that ugly She-Pig at the top of this page with the I LOVE KSYRUP!!! tagline every time I come back to this thread.

You've just guranteed that post #1100 is that very pic.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:26 AM   #1088
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Agreed. I thought this was the hot teacher thread, not the pig-faced teacher thread. There should be some sort of rule saying that if the pic is ugly, don't post it. Leave it up to our imaginations. If there's a pic and it's hot, then post it.

Then again, some of you guys have some very off perceptions of hot.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:28 AM   #1089
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
You've just guranteed that post #1100 is that very pic.

I'm going to have to get a consensus from the rest of my new modding buddies as to whether my editing that (potential) post would be considered an abuse of my power or rightly taken as being "in the best interests of FOFC."
Old 03-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #1090
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

I'll help slay the man-pig.

http://www.wtvf.com/content/news/17961.asp

Quote:
Another Tennessee school official is accused of having a sexual relationship with a teenager.

June Franks, 24, is a secretary at Highland Christian Academy in Pulaski.

The alleged sexual act did not occur on school property, and the 16-year-old victim is not a student at Highland Christian Academy.

Franks was charged with one count of statutory rape.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:46 AM   #1091
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I'll help slay the man-pig.

http://www.wtvf.com/content/news/17961.asp

So, it didn't happen with a student at the school she worked at? Makes you want to hear the rest of the story, don't it?
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:56 AM   #1092
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
I'm going to have to get a consensus from the rest of my new modding buddies as to whether my editing that (potential) post would be considered an abuse of my power or rightly taken as being "in the best interests of FOFC."

I have your back, bro...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:25 PM   #1093
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Straight from Bubba Wheel's favorite news source, it's the mega list of teachers accused of boppin' their students!

hxxp://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49169
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:19 PM   #1094
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
Straight from Bubba Wheel's favorite news source, it's the mega list of teachers accused of boppin' their students!

hxxp://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49169

The best part of that? the link to the "In Depth Report: Lust-Filled Women on Sex Rampage With Your Kids".

Who the hell writes that stuff?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #1095
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
The best part of that? the link to the "In Depth Report: Lust-Filled Women on Sex Rampage With Your Kids".

Who the hell writes that stuff?

Umm... the guys that write the filler for your radio show???

So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:27 AM   #1096
Desnudo
Coordinator

Almost there
Old 03-18-2006, 05:27 AM   #1097
Desnudo
Coordinator

For the good of the many