Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #1051
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
That comment is a typo, it should read chubby...its obvious after a night of chubby campaigning the same arguments i had i meant chubby. Sorry for the typo.

Suuuuuuuuuuure

Especially since it was a few posts after Brian voted for hoops.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #1052
hoopsguy
General Manager

Seriously, Alan. Stop misrepresenting Blade's typos
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:14 PM   #1053
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Suuuuuuuuuuure

Especially since it was a few posts after Brian voted for hoops.

lol, you know it was a typo dork. To be honest, i wondered why chubby didnt reply to it and say your welcome or something. Thought it was kind of rude...now i know why lol
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:14 PM   #1054
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alan, do you have a recap of all of the final votes?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:18 PM   #1055
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Final vote count:

Anxiety 3 -- ardent (146), BrianD (177), Swaggs (180)
Swaggs 3 -- Anxiety (107), Lathum (144), hoops (219)
BrianD 2 -- Bek (131), Passacaglia (153)
RealDeal 2 -- saldana (152), Grammaticus (169)
Blade6119 2 -- Greyroofoo (92), RealDeal (197)
Conflaguration 1 -- st.cronin (77)
Chubby 1 -- bulletsponge (74)
hoops 1 -- Alan T (75)
Bek 1 -- Dodgerchick (79)
bulletsponge 1 -- Chubby (80)
Greyroofoo 1 -- Blade (85)
st.cronin 1 -- Conflaguration (97)

Not voting: GoldenEagle

----------------------------------------

Final vote count:

bulletsponge 7 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409), Swaggs (424), Lathum (440), RealDeal (443)
GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), bulletsponge (349), Greyroofoo (432)
BrianD 3 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379), Blade (430)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Passacaglia 1 -- hoopsguy (425)

Not voting: ardent

-----------------------------------------

Bek 4 -- BrianD (602), Alan T (690), RealDeal (711), Greyroofoo (730)
Greyroofoo 4 -- Blade (603), GoldenEagle (630), Bek (633), Chubby (732)
Ardent 2 -- Grammaticus (634), hoopsguy (731)
Anxiety 2 -- Passacaglia (646), Swaggs (688)
Chubby 1 -- Anxiety (734)
GoldenEagle 1 -- Dodgerchick (716)
Old 09-14-2006, 12:21 PM   #1056
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm out for a while...just getting in a vote, but I might change it if I get back.

VOTE BLADE
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #1057
Swaggs
Coordinator

Hmm... I'm not sure where to go today.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #1058
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Final vote count:

Anxiety 3 -- ardent (146), BrianD (177), Swaggs (180)
Swaggs 3 -- Anxiety (107), Lathum (144), hoops (219)
BrianD 2 -- Bek (131), Passacaglia (153)
RealDeal 2 -- saldana (152), Grammaticus (169)
Blade6119 2 -- Greyroofoo (92), RealDeal (197)
Conflaguration 1 -- st.cronin (77)
Chubby 1 -- bulletsponge (74)
hoops 1 -- Alan T (75)
Bek 1 -- Dodgerchick (79)
bulletsponge 1 -- Chubby (80)
Greyroofoo 1 -- Blade (85)
st.cronin 1 -- Conflaguration (97)

Not voting: GoldenEagle

----------------------------------------

Final vote count:

bulletsponge 7 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409), Swaggs (424), Lathum (440), RealDeal (443)
GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), bulletsponge (349), Greyroofoo (432)
BrianD 3 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379), Blade (430)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Passacaglia 1 -- hoopsguy (425)

Not voting: ardent

-----------------------------------------

Bek 4 -- BrianD (602), Alan T (690), RealDeal (711), Greyroofoo (730)
Greyroofoo 4 -- Blade (603), GoldenEagle (630), Bek (633), Chubby (732)
Ardent 2 -- Grammaticus (634), hoopsguy (731)
Anxiety 2 -- Passacaglia (646), Swaggs (688)
Chubby 1 -- Anxiety (734)
GoldenEagle 1 -- Dodgerchick (716)

Votes that should stand out:

Day 1:Alan voting for hoops, which is becoming the norm for day 1. Wolf1 votes Wolf2 so later on they scan say lookie, i voted for a wolf! The other vote was bek starting his own crusade against brian.

Day 2: Hoopsguy tossing his first of 2 throw away votes. After getting involved in lynching the duke on day 1, he has tried to not be too involved. Bek and i both vote brian...alan think im supporting brian now, but were not..this next point should prove that

Day 3:Brian votes bek, and is the tie-breaker that kills bek. If he were on my side, that wouldnt have happened. Also of note, which i have done already a few times, is hoops starting a driving for bek to be killed, then swapping out of the lynch at the last second to a non-factor.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #1059
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I haven't read past this post yet, but there was enough bad spin that I thought it was important to respond before catching up the rest of the way.

Quote:
Then after the fact he tried to take credit for leading people to bulletsponge's death (since most of us seem to think he was bad), even though at the time he basically just agreed with my arguement for why Bullet seemed bad and jumped on them. Truth be told, I had no idea if bullet was bad and still don't. If Bullet was pilkington, then I doubt Brian would have known he was if he was a revolutionary either..

I never tried to take credit for leading people to Bulletsponge's death. I claimed that I voted for him first only in response to people claiming that I jumped on the bandwagon to hide. You called him out for being quiet and odd and since I didn't have a better idea, I voted for him. I never claimed to know he was bad or that I should be viewed as good for "leading the charge". That is total spin on your part.

Quote:
Yesterday he was more responsible for Bek's death then anyone else. He once again followed along on the voting behind hoops (who later moved), however it was almost immediately after, but he also had the tiebreaker.

This is also spin. I picked him when there was little talk about him. I was very clear why I picked him. He was one of the quiet ones and he voted for me twice in the past. I never campaigned against him and I never asked anyone else to vote for him. I picked a guy as I was walking out the door for the rest of the day. I did have the tie breaker which ultimately got him killed, but I did nothing to encourage more votes.

Quote:
Today once again, someone throws out an idea (yours) and he's all over it too.. His entire actions this game have seemed wolfish to me, and this just continues it for me.

I wasn't all over his idea. He seems very convinced that Hoops is bad. I'm not nearly as convinced, but I also haven't seen a better option presented. If I thought I knew who was bad, I'd be campaigning against them. Since I don't, I'm willing to throw my lot in with someone who thinks they do know. If he is right, we will have some momentum for moving on to the next person. If he is wrong...well everyone thinks I am bad anyway, so I don't really lose much. I fully expect to be lynched soon. I'm just hoping to do some good before I go.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:39 PM   #1060
Swaggs
Coordinator

Anyone have a current count?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:39 PM   #1061
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Anyone have a current count?

Pretty sure without looking its

3 Hoops - Chubby, Brian, Blade
1 Brian - Alan
1 Blade - Pass

I could be wrong
Old 09-14-2006, 12:43 PM   #1062
Swaggs
Coordinator

I need to get back to work and won't be back until this evening (after 7:00 PM EST). Right now, I am leaning towards hoopsguy or Brian.

But, Dodgerchick has me intrigued with her vote history. Three throwaway votes in three days. Seems like a new player trying extra hard to keep from building a track record. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:50 PM   #1063
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Pretty sure without looking its

3 Hoops - Chubby, Brian, Blade
1 Brian - Alan
1 Blade - Pass

I could be wrong

I have a vote in for Dodgerchick right now.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:51 PM   #1064
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Day 3:Brian votes bek, and is the tie-breaker that kills bek. If he were on my side, that wouldnt have happened.

I don't think you can make this leap in logic. You have to put this into proper context. I voted and then left for the day. I didn't take part in anything that happened in the last 4.5 hours before the deadline (and 2.5 hours after). I didn't make sure that Bek got killed, and I didn't refuse to save him. I wasn't here and he didn't have a vote lead when I left.

I still don't think Bek was a seer. I could be wrong about this, but all of his "near-reveal" comments were about odd things I wrote. He was going to quote odd posts from me. I think he may have convinced himself that I was bad, but he didn't give any indication that he "saw" something.

Blade, I know you have a tendency to believe something and then treat it like fact such that anyone that doesn't agree must be evil, but that isn't the case here. At this point, I'd almost welcome a lynch so you can all see that I am really good and you can adjust your strategies accordingly.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:54 PM   #1065
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
But, Dodgerchick has me intrigued with her vote history. Three throwaway votes in three days. Seems like a new player trying extra hard to keep from building a track record. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I think she has been giving too many throw-away votes to be a wolf. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that she just really didn't have a clue who she should vote for (like the rest of us), and preferred to not be part of a wrong vote rather than taking the chance to be part of a right vote.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:59 PM   #1066
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I don't think you can make this leap in logic. You have to put this into proper context. I voted and then left for the day. I didn't take part in anything that happened in the last 4.5 hours before the deadline (and 2.5 hours after). I didn't make sure that Bek got killed, and I didn't refuse to save him. I wasn't here and he didn't have a vote lead when I left.

I still don't think Bek was a seer. I could be wrong about this, but all of his "near-reveal" comments were about odd things I wrote. He was going to quote odd posts from me. I think he may have convinced himself that I was bad, but he didn't give any indication that he "saw" something.

Blade, I know you have a tendency to believe something and then treat it like fact such that anyone that doesn't agree must be evil, but that isn't the case here. At this point, I'd almost welcome a lynch so you can all see that I am really good and you can adjust your strategies accordingly.
That comment was more to say i dont trust you fully like i do chubby and bek before he died, as alan is implying were working together on an evil team. I distrust fully alan and hoops, everyone else is still in limbo to me. Voting hoops certainly raised my trust in you, but no one is even close to approaching chubby levels to me.

Note, i defended that same vote earlier today to alan, so i know where your coming from. But the fact i do believe bek to be clover makes me suspicious of you to some extent because i have to wonder if he knew something. Your not on the level of alan and hoops, but your not with chubby yet either.
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:04 PM   #1067
hoopsguy
General Manager

Here is what I show for vote totals:

Hoops 3 -- Chubby (894), BrianD (976), Blade (998)
Dodgerchick1 -- RealDeal (915)
BrianD 1 -- AlanT (992)
Blade 1 -- Pass (1056)

If Swaggs does not have any new, and useful, information that he is comfortable providing then I'm going to be at a point of figuring out which people gunning for me are misled versus evil. And I was hoping to have a little help in doing this.

I would really hope that the decision is not to lynch me today. I'm fine being part of the discussion because I think it is good finding out where people really stand. It should help as we advance through the game. But I would be making the same mistake I'm suggesting Blade and Chubby are making if I thought everyone voting for me is a Revolutionary. I really doubt it is that easy.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #1068
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm still a couple of pages behind (DAMN RL) and posted the rules change like 30 posts after hoopsguy :o

I'm not sure if the ""Napoleon is always right" quote has been addressed (which it might have but I'm just doo damn slow) but, per wikipedia:

Quote:
Boxer's Mottos

* "I will work harder" is Boxer's response to nearly all problems. He ends up overstraining himself and collapses.
* "Napoleon is always right" similar to "Mussolini is always right", is Boxer's statement where he always shows a belief in Napoleon no matter what.

I haven't read the book so I don't know if Boxer turned evil because of his "napoleon is always right" quote, or if it was sarcasm or what. Maybe he was just another poor misguided barnyard animal.

I quickly glanced at the last page to see if my name was brought up and a couple of you wondered why I casted 3 useless votes. All I can say is that at that point, I wasn't sure who to vote for so I just placed useless votes.

I feel awful about voting for someone (now I know how the people in Survivor feel) and if I follow what "everyone else is doing" and don't feel it in my heart, then I vote for someone that I feel no one will vote for.

Does it make sense? I haven't contributed at all and what little I have has meant nothing... zero... zilch... nada.

Well, I need to take a walk, be right back in a couple of hours but by then, I'm sure I"ll have to catch up some more.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:10 PM   #1069
st.cronin
General Manager

Still catching up, put if there were a top 10 Werewolf moments, the time Lathum killed Blade in the necro game would be way up there.

I like playing with Blade, but man that was hilarious.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:17 PM   #1070
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Note, i defended that same vote earlier today to alan, so i know where your coming from. But the fact i do believe bek to be clover makes me suspicious of you to some extent because i have to wonder if he knew something. Your not on the level of alan and hoops, but your not with chubby yet either.

I guess I'm not sure how him being Clover would have anything to do with me. Clover could determine the role of a lynch victim, so he wouldn't be able to see me...
Old 09-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #1071
hoopsguy
General Manager

DC, I was just glad to see that we were looking at the same sources

In regards to the "Napoleon is always right" I would defer to someone who has read the book. However, what I took from the Wikipedia article is that this was one of the refrains for the Revolutionaries. Obviously we have a different dynamic here compared to the book, where everyone knows roles and the competition is, in many respects, more open. But I took the information as a sign that the Revolutionaries were responsible for the kill.

In that aspect, I agree with Chubby. But I disagree with no description implying a Pilkington kill. I'm not sure what the alternative explanation is, but if I had to hazard a guess it is that the kill was not advantageous for the Revolutionaries. Please note I'm much less certain on interpreting the "no note with night kill" than on my assertions about the number of night kills.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #1072
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess I'm not sure how him being Clover would have anything to do with me. Clover could determine the role of a lynch victim, so he wouldn't be able to see me...

Its not a strong idea, which is why your at the bottom end of my suspect list, but the one possibility that pops up one of the lynches revealed a bad guy and you had been defending that person. The fact he voted for you on day 1 hurts that argument though, but bek never hinted at any lynches being bad(not bullet, who most people seem to be assuming was bad) so im going to assume none of our lynches so far were bad. This assumption has earned you a measure of trust, but im trying to entertain all ideas and not just get tunnel vision. But almost every idea i come up with someone ends up with hoops and alan being bad.
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #1073
hoopsguy
General Manager

So let me make sure I understand Blade's wisdom on Bek:
1.) He was Clover the horse - an idea endorsed only by him
2.) He didn't want to reveal his role, even though it could likely have extended his life
3.) He also saw BrianD as a bad guy, despite not having a power to do so
4.) I'm more responsible for him being dead even though I pulled my vote from him and tried hard to help him talk his way out of the lynch. Because, although I wasn't the first vote on him or the tiebreaker, I was the one who orchestrated the bandwagon.

Am I missing anything in regards to your interpretation of Bek's demise here and how it relates to your vote for me?

Blade, you are not going to find another person in the game who will give you as much play back-and-forth as I will. Take advantage of it. If you are playing with the Farm's best interests at heart let's try to win this game. Drawing battle lines between us, and aligning yourself with Chubby's theories, is not advancing our cause.

And, if you are so good at spotting Bek's clues in his posts then why have you been oblivious to mine?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #1074
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Its not a strong idea, which is why your at the bottom end of my suspect list, but the one possibility that pops up one of the lynches revealed a bad guy and you had been defending that person. The fact he voted for you on day 1 hurts that argument though, but bek never hinted at any lynches being bad(not bullet, who most people seem to be assuming was bad) so im going to assume none of our lynches so far were bad. This assumption has earned you a measure of trust, but im trying to entertain all ideas and not just get tunnel vision. But almost every idea i come up with someone ends up with hoops and alan being bad.

Who had I been defending that showed up to be bad?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #1075
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Who had I been defending that showed up to be bad?

I dont see one, and i dont know if anyone did come up bad. Thats why i said its an idea, and its lacking in merit. Im talking through ideas, which hoops is saying im not. Im telling you my thoughts
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #1076
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, you are again confusing me with another player - Alan T. I have not made any suggestions of you not trying to win the game.

I'm posing questions to you when you say stuff that doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not suggesting you are just sitting back and attacking any ideas without considering others.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #1077
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I dont see one, and i dont know if anyone did come up bad. Thats why i said its an idea, and its lacking in merit. Im talking through ideas, which hoops is saying im not. Im telling you my thoughts

Then you aren't really accusing me of anything, you are just thinking out loud? Just want to make sure I'm not missing an attack.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #1078
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
So let me make sure I understand Blade's wisdom on Bek:
1.) He was Clover the horse - an idea endorsed only by him
2.) He didn't want to reveal his role, even though it could likely have extended his life
3.) He also saw BrianD as a bad guy, despite not having a power to do so
4.) I'm more responsible for him being dead even though I pulled my vote from him and tried hard to help him talk his way out of the lynch. Because, although I wasn't the first vote on him or the tiebreaker, I was the one who orchestrated the bandwagon.

Am I missing anything in regards to your interpretation of Bek's demise here and how it relates to your vote for me?

Blade, you are not going to find another person in the game who will give you as much play back-and-forth as I will. Take advantage of it. If you are playing with the Farm's best interests at heart let's try to win this game. Drawing battle lines between us, and aligning yourself with Chubby's theories, is not advancing our cause.

And, if you are so good at spotting Bek's clues in his posts then why have you been oblivious to mine?

1.I think he was, and i believe it has been endorsed by another, but very subvertly.
2.He almost did reveal at the deadline, then anxiety stepped in and created the tie. Bek saw this and stopped. If i were in his shoes and had a 50/50 shot of living, i wouldnt reveal either.
3.I have no idea on this, and have not claimed it. I merely said he voted brian all 3 days. Now that in itself says he didnt know anything about brian, as it would be impossible on day 1 to know anything. Likely, he ws using brian as a placeholder for his vote so the wolves would worry about him. Much like how i avoided answering your questions about alan until i was ready to openly accuse him
4.You were the one that presented the case that got bek lynched. Brian counter-voted, nothing more. It was you who presented the case that had alan and realdeal vote bek. Therefore it is your fault. The fact you tried to backtrack after it looked certain bek was dead doesnt make you look good. It makes you look nervous to me.

I would love to do this dance with you all day, but these ideas are not ones that suddenly formed after bek died. Since day 1 you have been my top 2 suspects. Note i voted for you on day 2 and promised alan a spot in my story, as well as avoiding questions about him. I have been on to you 2 for days now. I was the one who presented cases against you first, chubby came in after i had already accused you guys and started agreeing. Since then, you have done everything to discredit both of us. Then brian started to see our side of things, and alan went all out on him too.

You mention hints in your posts, which i have missed apparently. Its very possible i have overlooked them dearly. I have both of our half seers pegged, and think i know the full seer. Maybe im quite wrong though, so im open to anything you have to say. But that has to work both ways
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #1079
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Have you been leaving clues in your posts? Is that why you have been asking Swaggs so often if he got any information last night? Did you PM something to him? Are you now waiting for him to confirm that you did this?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #1080
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Then you aren't really accusing me of anything, you are just thinking out loud? Just want to make sure I'm not missing an attack.
Oh, my attacks are far more fun then that, dont worry
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #1081
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Blade, when this is over you will have to tell me how you pegged the seers. Your powers of observation seem to be much better than mine.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #1082
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, you are again confusing me with another player - Alan T. I have not made any suggestions of you not trying to win the game.

I'm posing questions to you when you say stuff that doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not suggesting you are just sitting back and attacking any ideas without considering others.

I would agree with this statement, to an extent. You have been less accusatory and more agreeable, and i apologize if i wrongly grouped you.

One subtle difference you will notice between chubby and i is that he has you #1, and i have alan #1...we both have you 1-2, but its a subtle difference that should show im listening to what your saying
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:45 PM   #1083
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Oh, my attacks are far more fun then that, dont worry

Sorry, I've just gotten used to having to defend myself this game. After Chubby's subtle attack that I couldn't understand until an additional 4 or 5 posts, I want to make sure I identify them early.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:47 PM   #1084
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, when this is over you will have to tell me how you pegged the seers. Your powers of observation seem to be much better than mine.

I have told everyone how i pegged bek(if im right)...i think moses was a lot more difficult, but there was one post a fairly long time ago that tipped me(again, if im right)...the normal seer is more of a gut feeling about his actions then any tip he dropped, so i very well could be wrong. Someone has just seemed seerish to me if that makes any sense
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #1085
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I have told everyone how i pegged bek(if im right)...i think moses was a lot more difficult, but there was one post a fairly long time ago that tipped me(again, if im right)...the normal seer is more of a gut feeling about his actions then any tip he dropped, so i very well could be wrong. Someone has just seemed seerish to me if that makes any sense

I still don't see any of them, but I'm willing to sit back and see what unfolds. You are either way better than me at observing, or you are way more delusional.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:51 PM   #1086
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I still don't see any of them, but I'm willing to sit back and see what unfolds. You are either way better than me at observing, or you are way more delusional.

Most likely quite delusional. I usually make 1 MAJOR push like this a game, and quite a few minor ones. Often im wrong, but ive had my moments.
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 01:56 PM   #1087
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Have you been leaving clues in your posts? Is that why you have been asking Swaggs so often if he got any information last night? Did you PM something to him? Are you now waiting for him to confirm that you did this?

As you can tell by my actions today, i dont think hoops is one of our seers. If he is, i should quit WW for being that bad
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:01 PM   #1088
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
As you can tell by my actions today, i dont think hoops is one of our seers. If he is, i should quit WW for being that bad

He sure made it sound like he was dropping hints, but that is the only one I could come up with. He almost makes it sound like he is Clover. I thought that his assumptions on the good/bad lynchings were related to the rule changes, but I suppose they could have been more than that. If he was dropping hints somewhere, I think it is time to stop being subtle and speak plainly.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:05 PM   #1089
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, one more big fat hint for the viewing impaired.

Why would I cross swords with Chubby over his interpretation of the night kills? I would have to be pretty certain of my information to make a stink over it, right?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:11 PM   #1090
hoopsguy
General Manager

More questions that should pretty much cement this for people:
- Why was I concerned with protection for Swaggs last night when questioning the PM theory?
- Why did I ask Path for clarification on what happens if that information is passed to someone who is night killed?
- Why have I maintained that there has only been one kill per night, while refusing to consider that there may have been more kill attempts?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:12 PM   #1091
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
OK, one more big fat hint for the viewing impaired.

Why would I cross swords with Chubby over his interpretation of the night kills? I would have to be pretty certain of my information to make a stink over it, right?

Yes and no...yes becuase it would draw heat to you, no becuase chubby and i are were already putting heat on you. So your claiming to be moses? I want to be sure thats what your saying before i debate it with ya, because if your telling me your a wolf and the reason you know is because you killed them i will laugh.
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:15 PM   #1092
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
- Why have I maintained that there has only been one kill per night, while refusing to consider that there may have been more kill attempts?

This is where my problem comes up. First of all, the moses role allows you to find out the role of one night kill per night. You find out their role, not who killed them or if other attempts were made. So im already having trouble with this reveal.

Secondly, id like you to answer this: How do you choose who to view when you send in your night action request? You dont know who has died yet, no?
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #1093
hoopsguy
General Manager

I have a ton of posts out there for review to see if I was posting in this direction, so please take your time to review them.

Remember, I also basically have dared my accussors to make a false reveal claim against me. This is because I think it is too early in the game for them to claim a role that they have no way of knowing is in/out of the game. And I'm now claiming a role - if I was a bad guy doing a fake reveal I would almost have to wait until later in the game for the odds of it being eliminated to make it a break even move.

Finally, I think this role is the one that has the least downside to being public. I've had conversations with our moderator to make sure that my assumptions on it are correct.

So - I'm expecting to see a couple of votes move off of me and to get a little bit more attention to my theories the rest of the way. I'm tired of dick-dancing around with people who aren't going to change their votes without me giving them a stone-cold lock reason to do so.

If all of this was not clear enough - I AM BOXER THE HORSE (AKA BODYGUARD)
Old 09-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #1094
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

He's not saying he is moses.

You're obviously wrong about him Blade.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #1095
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
- Why did I ask Path for clarification on what happens if that information is passed to someone who is night killed?

Becuase you debated night killing swaggs to destroy the info that could damn you?
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:18 PM   #1096
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
He's not saying he is moses.

You're obviously wrong about him Blade.
Im sorry, i dont see bodyguard hints in those first two posts...the fact you knew worries me, but im going to consider this.
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:20 PM   #1097
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, just read my posts and see if they are consistent with the bodyguard role now that I've put it out there.

If the Farm is still going to lynch me, I would prefer it is tonight or on an even numbered night so we can absolutely disregard the notion (suggested by Blade) that the lynch description alternates between rules change/no rules change.

If you lynch me you are lynching a roled villager. I firmly believe this will result in a change in the 7 Farm Rules, regardless of whether it is an even or odd numbered day.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:20 PM   #1098
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Can we now stop trying to throw things at the wall and throw out crazy theories to see what sticks, and actually start working on some circle of trust?

I was unsure on Hoops earlier, but the way Blade was railroading him, I assumed he had to be good. Unless someone comes out to dispute his claim, I'll put hoops as the #2 in my CoT with Swaggs.

I agree, and hope now people will now start trying to discuss ways to further form a circle of trust and not just see who yells the loudest to try to get the most votes for their candidate.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #1099
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, the fact that you could not see me as bodyguard after I posted extremely strong hints leads me to believe that you are holding onto your current ideas too tightly - which is keeping you from the kind of analysis that you are capable of conducting. This includes thoughts on Bek, which I think anyone else viewing the game will consider more obscure than my hints if they go through the effort of looking.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #1100
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I have a ton of posts out there for review to see if I was posting in this direction, so please take your time to review them.

Remember, I also basically have dared my accussors to make a false reveal claim against me. This is because I think it is too early in the game for them to claim a role that they have no way of knowing is in/out of the game. And I'm now claiming a role - if I was a bad guy doing a fake reveal I would almost have to wait until later in the game for the odds of it being eliminated to make it a break even move.

Finally, I think this role is the one that has the least downside to being public. I've had conversations with our moderator to make sure that my assumptions on it are correct.

So - I'm expecting to see a couple of votes move off of me and to get a little bit more attention to my theories the rest of the way. I'm tired of dick-dancing around with people who aren't going to change their votes without me giving them a stone-cold lock reason to do so.

If all of this was not clear enough - I AM BOXER THE HORSE (AKA BODYGUARD)

How does this explain this:

Why would you being able to guard one person per night make you positive that 2 kills were attempted? Unless your saying you know everything the bad guys are doing, i dont see how you guarding whoever it is your claiming you guarded(or havent claimed yet) allows you to know only 1 night kill was attempted day 2. Please elaborate for me
Demotivation