Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #1051
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
If we believe MartinD than we have JAG and KWhit as he only unknown on PB day one. With 4 wolves and 1 cultist (convert?) I would think that the majority of them would be either on Telle or on PB.

That means that of ntn, RA, JAG and KWhit I think we have the best chance of finding a wolf as there are probably at least 2 in there.

The problem with that logic (that some would be on PB) is that:

1. There could have been wolves on PB prior to his reveal and then switched after that to avoid looking suspicious (it would've been very obvious if they kept their votes on PB post-reveal, the remaining four on PB weren't around at deadline on D1).

2. I'm in a position to know KWhit was the only unknown on PB day 1 and while I am decidedly neutral / uncertain about him, I think it's more likely that a wolf switched to Telle to try and save Abe. Now that I know Abe was not introduced as a candidate by a fellow wolf (i.e. trying to get him some scrutiny so he would be scanned), that makes even more sense to me.

Re: Martin's reveal, I think he mixed up Lathum's role (Daphne) with his role (Freddy), which is highly unfortunate. We're likely to be without roles or a firm CoT minus EF in a couple days.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #1052
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
2. I'm in a position to know KWhit was the only unknown on PB day 1 and while I am decidedly neutral / uncertain about him,

Aside from you, that would be Martin, RA, and KWhit correct?

Are you claiming you know what both Martin and RA are?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #1053
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Will MArtin be back on to clarify what he was doing? He said he really wasn't into the game, did he make a mistake, is he a wolf trying to smoke Freddy out or is he throwing the towel in?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #1054
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

KWhit, you seem pretty critical of the Hoops voters, how do you explain him voting at one minute prior to the deadline to save a wolf and lynch a villager?

You don't think thats reason enough to vault him into a solid day 2 candidate?

You may not agree with it, but IMO that's irrefutable logic. People have gotten voted out for far less then that on day 3.

Even if you want to use the logic he tied it up earlier in day 1 4-4, there have been many times when wolves have made plays like that, and as a villager it is rare to make a late move the way hoops did and not garnish major scrutiny for it.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #1055
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Triple dola- Kwhit, if you were so sure Hoops was good, why not vote NTN or CW here to put some distance instead of voting Jag and adding a 4th candidate and bringing things closer?

(903) KWhit votes JAG (ntn 4 CW 3 hoops 2 JAG 2)
Old 10-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #1056
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

hmmm, quiet morning
Old 10-28-2009, 11:02 AM   #1057
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote KWhit

he has steered clear of any meaningful vote and now he is playing the "I knew Hoops was a villager " card.

I think this also tells us something about NTN and CW, since he went Jag yesterday instead of one of the other leading vote getters.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:04 AM   #1058
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well, heading to school, have a mid term to study for, but should be able to check in through the day
Old 10-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #1059
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Vote KWhit

he has steered clear of any meaningful vote and now he is playing the "I knew Hoops was a villager " card.

I think this also tells us something about NTN and CW, since he went Jag yesterday instead of one of the other leading vote getters.

Hmm, I can certainly get behind a KWhit vote, as I am not sure he has mode a vote yet that I don't have questions about.

That said, if we think that NTN or CW is a wolf, why don't we just vote on of them?

I tend to disagree on CW--I just don't see a wolf voting Abe into a tie for the lynch lead fairly late on Day One--but we learn a lot from lynching NTN, and he actually seems like he could be a wolf. Seems to me to be more of a benefit to the village to lynch NTN, rather than CW or KWhit.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #1060
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I can get behind an NTN lynch also.

of course, I could also go rogue today...
Old 10-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #1061
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'm still leaning towards NTN myself. Still waiting to see what JAG says.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #1062
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Aside from you, that would be Martin, RA, and KWhit correct?

Are you claiming you know what both Martin and RA are?

EF was talking about the four players who remained on PB at the end of D1 so those were the four I was talking about. I find RA and KWhit suspicious to a degree.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #1063
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
2. I'm in a position to know KWhit was the only unknown...

You've confused me now. You hint that you somehow know who/what everyone but KWhit on this list is.

How is that exactly, and if you still find RA suspicious, yet supposedly know who he is, why are we not voting for him right now?
Old 10-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #1064
The Jackal
Coordinator

JAG definitely needs to elaborate on his statement there. For now, I will be going with NTN. I think KWhit has also been suspicious, but NTN is probably our best bet for a wolf and getting the best vote info.

VOTE NTN
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #1065
The Jackal
Coordinator

Just an FYI, I'll be around until 5 or so, but then I'm out for work and the rest of the evening.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #1066
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Vote Ntn...

Same as yesterday, his voting doesn't reflect very well at this point. I'm between him and RA as the only two left who voted Telle on Day 1.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #1067
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
JAG definitely needs to elaborate on his statement there. For now, I will be going with NTN. I think KWhit has also been suspicious, but NTN is probably our best bet for a wolf and getting the best vote info.

VOTE NTN

I don't understand the confusion, EF says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
If we believe MartinD than we have JAG and KWhit as he only unknown on PB day one.

The final D1 vote on PB was:

PurdueBrad 4 - JAG (140), MartinD (157), Telle (192), KWhit (282)

So I was adding on to what EF said, going by what EF was saying, I'm in a position to know that the only unknown is KWhit (knowing that I'm good) and that at least 3 of the 4 on PB at the end were good.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #1068
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
You've confused me now. You hint that you somehow know who/what everyone but KWhit on this list is.

How is that exactly, and if you still find RA suspicious, yet supposedly know who he is, why are we not voting for him right now?

I don't have any special knowledge of RA that any other villager does. I've been working on a post for a while, but auditors were going over my area this morning, so I've been in and out. I'll have it posted shortly.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #1069
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Vote Ntn...

Same as yesterday, his voting doesn't reflect very well at this point. I'm between him and RA as the only two left who voted Telle on Day 1.

This vote doesn't count.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR VOTE BOLDED AND IN ALL CAPS, AS HAS BEEN STATED MULTIPLE TIMES, AND AS PER THE RULES.

THANK YOU.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #1070
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't have any special knowledge of RA that any other villager does. I've been working on a post for a while, but auditors were going over my area this morning, so I've been in and out. I'll have it posted shortly.

I'll wait for that post before further comments.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #1071
The Jackal
Coordinator

But I understand what you were saying before about the unknown voters on PB, thanks.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #1072
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Re: Martin's reveal, I think he mixed up Lathum's role (Daphne) with his role (Freddy), which is highly unfortunate. We're likely to be without roles or a firm CoT minus EF in a couple days.

So you are saying that Martin is the duke?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #1073
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well I hope we don't have a runaway on NTN today
Old 10-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #1074
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
So you are saying that Martin is the duke?

no, I think he got confused somehow and thought I was telling the BG to come out.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #1075
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I apologize if I made any mistakes, wall of text below:

I continue to operate under the assumption that 1-2 of CW / RA / ntn are a wolf due to their votes on Telle day 1 (or in CW's case, attempted vote). I simply don't think everyone on Telle was a villager (other than Abe) with the possibility of the cunning getting hung D1. Thus, I think that is the highest percentage play to catch a wolf. Looking at the votes between the three of them:

ntn / RA / CW

ntn:

D1: Voted RA (Abe - PB - RA 2-2-2 after that, trying to distract people from Abe?), unvoted RA and voted PB (6-4 PB over Abe, again, trying to help Abe out or just didn't feel Abe was acting wolflike?), unvoted PB and voted KWhit (random), unvoted KWhit votes Telle (AS 6, PB 4, Telle 4, Danny 1, RA 1, ntn 1) (trying to push for a last minute save on Abe or going with the momentum?)

D2: Put second vote on Abe (2-0 Abe) he talked about this being self-defense, but had no votes on him at the time. Did they really want to sacrifice Abe at this point or if they are W-W, are they trying to buy trust for one at the expense of the other?

D3: Votes CW (hoops 3, ntn 2, CW 2), uncertain what this means at this point, didn't vote for hoops the villager so that's good, if CW is good there were no good options between the two of them, if ntn is a wolf, maybe trying to establish someone else as the secondary lynch option?

RA:

D1: votes ntndeacon (AS 2, PB 2, RA 2, CR 1, hoops 1, KWhit 1, GE 1, ntn 1, odd to dilute vote further but I felt a reasonable explanation on D1), Raiders Army unvotes ntndeacon, votes PurdueBrad (PB 8, AS 6, Danny 3, RA 1, certainly looks bad), unvotes PB votes Abe Sargent (AS 8, PB 5, Danny 3, RA 1, giving up to gain trust or making a good move?), unvotes Abe votes Telle (AS 6, PB 4, Telle 3, Danny 2, RA 1, KWhit 1, doesn't look good in retrospect), unvotes Telle votes ntn (unusual move, I chalk it up to confusion, if you think he's a wolf maybe stalling for time? But all the jumping around makes him look suspicious), unvotes ntn votes Telle (AS 6, Telle 5, PB 4, Danny 1, RA 1, worse numbers for Telle at this point)

D2: Voted ntn (3-1 Abe over ntn, trying to start a movement to save Abe? Just bringing another candidate to the mix?)

D3: Voted hoops (2-1-1 hoops-CW-ntn, uncertain what this means at this point), Raiders Army unvotes hoopsguy, votes ntndeacon (ntn 4 CW 3 hoops 2 JAG 1, trying to save CW maybe? Second time he pushed a candidate once CW was tied with them)

CW:

D1: Coffee Warlord votes KWhit (CR 1, RA 1, AS 1, hoops 1, KWhit 1, could be random D1 opening vote based on crazy KWhit costume or trying to disperse voters with a wolf or two if RA? in the mix), Coffee Warlord unvotes KWhit, votes Abe Sargent (PB 6, AS 6, Danny 3, RA 1, ntn 1, as everyone has said, hard to believe a wolf does this), Coffee Warlord unvotes Abe Sargent, votes Telle * after actual 8:59 mark, not counted (but is this a last second try to save a wolf? As unfortunate as hoops' vote IMO)

D2: Coffee Warlord votes ntndeacon (ntn 4 AS 3, unfortunate vote or purposefully trying to save Abe?)

D3: Coffee Warlord votes ntndeacon (hoops 3 ntn 2 CW 1, looks good if ntn is a wolf, otherwise neutral)

Of these three:

1. If ntn turns up as a wolf, RA looks better due to ntn's vote on him D1 and the D2 voting doesn't seem as meaningful, except perhaps the early voters look better.
2. If CW turns up wolf, ntn looks better and RA looks more questionable due to his D3 votes at a time when CW was tied for the lead.
3. If RA turns up wolf, ntn looks better due to D2+3 vote and does nothing either way for CW.
4. If the lynch target comes up villager, I feel worse about the two who remain.

I'm eliminating CW from today because of these three, only two voted for PB prior to his reveal, ntn and RA. If they are both villagers, we learn more from ntn's lynching. I don't know that I feel better / worse about one or the other after looking at the information, so I'm going with ntn today. If he ends up being a wolf, as I mentioned above, I would be inclined to looking away from RA tomorrow. If he ends up being a villager, RA would probably be my top suspect tomorrow barring anything unusual coming to light, which I don't expect.

I hate having a runaway vote since we learn less from it in future days, but as we have considerable information from the previous three days and I think this is one of the two best chances to catch a wolf.

VOTE NTN
Old 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #1076
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 4 Voting as of 1075:

NTN 4 - RA (1048), CR (1050), Jackal (1064), JAG (1075)
KWhit 1 - Lathum (1057)
Old 10-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #1077
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
KWhit, you seem pretty critical of the Hoops voters, how do you explain him voting at one minute prior to the deadline to save a wolf and lynch a villager?

You don't think thats reason enough to vault him into a solid day 2 candidate?

You may not agree with it, but IMO that's irrefutable logic. People have gotten voted out for far less then that on day 3.

Even if you want to use the logic he tied it up earlier in day 1 4-4, there have been many times when wolves have made plays like that, and as a villager it is rare to make a late move the way hoops did and not garnish major scrutiny for it.

Well, regarding the day one switch to Telle, prettty much everyone who was in the thread did that to move the vote off of Abe. They did that following PB's lead since he was the only cleared person at the time, as I recall. So I don't look too poorly on Hoops for that and I gave much more weight to his day 2 vote when he tied it up between Abe and ntn.

And it's not like I'm just now coming out with my feelings for Hoops now that it's proven he's good. I said before that I thought he was good and that I didn't think he was a good choice for lynch yesterday.

But in short, I was just kind of reacting to my read-though of last night's events. No big deal. I didn't mean to be overly critical.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:36 PM   #1078
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Vote KWhit

I haven't steered clear of meaningful votes. If anything, I've stuck my neck out by voting for who I feel is a likely wolf and not doing the easier thing of following the herd.

If I would have been around at deadlines I would have changed my vote to a leading candidate, but I haven't been around at night too much this week.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #1079
KWhit
Coordinator

So Lathum....

How likely are you to use your Duke role tonight/

Old 10-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #1080
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I haven't steered clear of meaningful votes. If anything, I've stuck my neck out by voting for who I feel is a likely wolf and not doing the easier thing of following the herd.

I dunno.

Your day 1 vote: (282) KWhit votes PurdueBrad (PB 7, AS 6, Danny 3, RA 1, ntn 1)

putting a now known villager in the lead over a known wolf

Your day 2 vote: (633) KWhit votes Coffee Warlord (ntn 4 AS 3 CW 1)

You totally steer clear of a known wolf and a suspected wolf.

Your day 3 vote: (903) KWhit votes JAG (ntn 4 CW 3 hoops 2 JAG 2)

again, you steer clear of NTN, instead adding a 4th candidate into the mix.

now of course real life intervienes and not everyone can be around at deadline, but all we have to go by is your votes when you placed them.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #1081
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
So Lathum....

How likely are you to use your Duke role tonight/

you may want to set your affairs in order.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #1082
KWhit
Coordinator

Yeah, I figured.

I'm Don Knotts.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #1083
KWhit
Coordinator

Let me do that again so everyone can see it:

::::REVEAL::::

I'm Don Knotts.

::::END REVEAL::::
Old 10-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #1084
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well shoot Kwhit, I was just messing with you...
Old 10-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #1085
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

1. lerriuqs
3. JAG
4. The Jackal
5. MartinD- claimes Freddy
6. GoldenEagle
9. Lathum- claims Daphne ( duke)
10. Eaglefan- Scooby Doo
11. KWhit- Don Knots
15. Chief Rum
16. ntndeacon
17. Coffee Warlord
18. Raiders Army

OK, so this leaves us 8 uncleared, 3 wolves and a cultist, so we have a 50/50 shot to get a wolf here.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #1086
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Martin, can you tell us why you did not guard Shaggy last night? Also, who have you guarded so far?
Old 10-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #1087
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Martin, can you tell us why you did not guard Shaggy last night? Also, who have you guarded so far?

please don't tell us who you guarded last night
Old 10-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #1088
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Looks like I'm staying on my favorite target, who we'll finally get to see about tonight.

VOTE NTN

Depending on what happens tonight, Jag, your original "I know something you don't know" post still worries me. It still seems to me you were trying to imply something about a role/some sorta hidden knowledge, and are now trying to gloss over it. But we'll get to that later.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #1089
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

question, If Don Knotts is lynched, is he out of the game as well or does that player take his place?
Old 10-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #1090
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
well shoot Kwhit, I was just messing with you...

Well, I was debating revealing anyway.

But let's face it. I didn't know your plans and since your vote was on me and you have a duke power, anything can happen. Especially since you could be a target for nightkill. You could be thinking that you needed to use your power now or never.

So I wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

And it increases our COT by one.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #1091
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Unvote KWhit
Old 10-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #1092
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Well, I was debating revealing anyway.

But let's face it. I didn't know your plans and since your vote was on me and you have a duke power, anything can happen. Especially since you could be a target for nightkill. You could be thinking that you needed to use your power now or never.

So I wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

And it increases our COT by one.

yeah I don't blame you...
Old 10-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #1093
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
question, If Don Knotts is lynched, is he out of the game as well or does that player take his place?

I'd be out of the game also. We'd lose two people to lynch that day.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #1094
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
please don't tell us who you guarded last night

I am just trying to gain some insight into MartinD's reveal.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #1095
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Oh I totally agree with you, I just don't want the wolves to have a free shot tonight because he can't protect the same person.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #1096
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'd be out of the game also. We'd lose two people to lynch that day.

ugg ok

well then, do we want to go with NTN or do you guys want me to take a shot somewhere else?
Old 10-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #1097
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Oh I totally agree with you, I just don't want the wolves to have a free shot tonight because he can't protect the same person.

He could protect the same person again if he protected you, which was probably the logical thing to do.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #1098
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That's a terrible idea. Seriously. Villagers aren't the only ones reading this.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #1099
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Can the bodyguard protect himself? If he can't, he's almost certainly a dead man.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #1100
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

KWhit, I'm glad for your reveal if for no other reason than behind my top three people, you were probably next in line. I think your role is more useful to help make a CoT than for the extra kill because we'd have to sacrifice a villager to make use of it anyway.

This assumes no one would counter reveal, but I rate that as unlikely, seeing as how if someone did and we lynched the real one, the real one could take the fake revealer with him.