Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #1051
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Kwits flopping back and forth is suspicious. I have been back and forth on voting for him because of it. The big problem ihave for it is if he was concerned about a possible lynch not happening it would make sence to leave your vote on the condemned person to avoid a 11th hour switch off of him causing a no vote.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:51 PM   #1052
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
It is a good question. Does getting him into the race counter you getting him out of it? I can't get over the feeling that you are trying to play both sides on this one. If he turns out bad you can point to being the second one on him and saying that you still thought he was bad (before removing your vote). If he turns out good you can point to you moving your vote off of him. I worry when someone tries to give themselves too many outs.

Nah, if he's good I'll take my share of the blame. I didn't move my vote off him because my opinion really changed -- although as I said earlier, I didn't think he was bad, I just thought it was more likely he was bad than most other people at the time.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #1053
Schmidty
Coordinator

More and more, I'm seeing the point of voting for Kwhit (until he actually defends himself), but I have to be honest that I'm afraid of looking like a band-wagoner. Regardless, that seems to be the best direction for now. I'd really like to hear more from KWhit.. He's never this quiet.

Vote KWhit
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #1054
Izulde
Head Coach

You know, LSG's been just as quiet, if not moreso than KWhit, but ah hell, since they've both been quiet (my reasoning for LSG), something I hadn't realized until other people started talking about KWhit, and the vote's going that way, I'll switch over to try and get us the lynch, especially since by my own earlier reasoning, KWhit's just as valid a baddy suspect as LSG.

UNVOTE LONESTARGIRL

VOTE KWHIT

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #1055
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm curious to hear more from ntndeacon as he has been really, really quiet and even though he has a vote on him didn't defend himself. I know it's only 1 vote, but still.

The times I've gotten a vote (other than day 1), I get pretty paranoid and attempt some sort of defense, didn't see that from ntn.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #1056
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh and as far as LSG being quiet, I believe she's been house hunting the past few days, so she might be busy with that.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #1057
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Oh and as far as LSG being quiet, I believe she's been house hunting the past few days, so she might be busy with that.

That'd explain it, then. Good to know, thanks

Old 11-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #1058
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm curious to hear more from ntndeacon as he has been really, really quiet and even though he has a vote on him didn't defend himself. I know it's only 1 vote, but still.

The times I've gotten a vote (other than day 1), I get pretty paranoid and attempt some sort of defense, didn't see that from ntn.

Well there is a reason for that DC. First Idid not see the vote until a little while ago. (right after my last post was made.) I will say that in my defence that the first couple of days in general Itend to be quiet, as those are the busiest days for me...And that is even more true this week. I tend not to mention this usually since I figure everything in WW is viewed through the black glasses of paranoia.
I do plan to be more active in the near future.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:20 PM   #1059
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Okay, I’ve given my reason for voting Tyrith or accumulating suspicion. My general reservations are his play style. I think I have played in at least 2 games with him of which he was good. I recall a somewhat reckless approach with lots of posts and contradicting points. I would say this causes confusion and is bad for the village. But it also seems to match his prior behavior.

I like the idea of going with a UTR candidate as a bad guy is almost always laying low to contrast anyone playing an up front and vocal game. I’m torn on Tyrith as I can talk myself into suspicion on about anything he posts. The UTR candides with votes are LSG, ntndeacon and Kwhit.

LSG – I find her game very different than tombstone and SAW. She usually talks a LOT more. I don’t know if it is just adjusting style or the desire to lay low as a baddie.

Ntndeacon – also usually talks it up a bit, at least he did in tombstone. Now he is very quite.

Kwhit – In my observations always plays a very UTR game. It becomes frustrating because you have very little to go on later in the game. In fact in most games, I forget he is playing.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:26 PM   #1060
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I'm curious about KWhit's flipping yesterday, but I can't see how it makes him evil. If he is evil, did he jump off the CR wagon when he knew that a lynch was going to made just to keep his name off the CR list? That seems so obvious a move that I have a hard time believing an evil player would draw so much attention to himself at the end of a vote like that.

Izulde's latest vote change raises my eyebrows. It feels like jumping on the KWhit bandwagon to me.

VOTE Izulde
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #1061
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Okay, I’ve given my reason for voting Tyrith or accumulating suspicion. My general reservations are his play style. I think I have played in at least 2 games with him of which he was good. I recall a somewhat reckless approach with lots of posts and contradicting points. I would say this causes confusion and is bad for the village. But it also seems to match his prior behavior.

I'm a confusing person, even in the real world
Old 11-08-2006, 04:34 PM   #1062
Tyrith
College Starter

I can't say that KWhit would have been my first choice but I like that we're pushing on a UTR instead of killing cronin or saldana or some nonsense like that!
Old 11-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #1063
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I'm a confusing person, even in the real world

I will tell you that I believe that very much
Old 11-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #1064
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

I like the idea of going with a UTR candidate as a bad guy is almost always laying low to contrast anyone playing an up front and vocal game. I’m torn on Tyrith as I can talk myself into suspicion on about anything he posts. The UTR candides with votes are LSG, ntndeacon and Kwhit.

LSG – I find her game very different than tombstone and SAW. She usually talks a LOT more. I don’t know if it is just adjusting style or the desire to lay low as a baddie.

Ntndeacon – also usually talks it up a bit, at least he did in tombstone. Now he is very quite.

Kwhit – In my observations always plays a very UTR game. It becomes frustrating because you have very little to go on later in the game. In fact in most games, I forget he is playing.

I did talk more in Tombstone, but I started talking more in that game after day 2. The first 2 days of every game I have played recently, ihave been completely befuddled by who to vote for and who to trust. (As seen in that game by having all of the baddies include me in thier circle of trust lol) The suspicioins I have at the moment that hit me the hardest at the moment I wonder abut since almost no one else has seemed to mention him as a suspect. They are vague suspicions only at this point, only . I do not have a good reason to vote for those potential suspects yet.

As for LSG, wasn't she brought to task in at least one of those games for being too quiet. SO her being quiet does not set off any alarm bells with me so far.

Now, Kwhit is another story. I can see something to grasp onto with him. the last minute vote swapping seems fishy.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #1065
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I can't say that KWhit would have been my first choice but I like that we're pushing on a UTR instead of killing cronin or saldana or some nonsense like that!

Is there any particular reason that you chose st.cronin and saldana here? I mean neither are getting much attention. I'm just curious as to what you are saying about them. Are you saying that you have a trust level here or just pointing at experience?
Old 11-08-2006, 04:43 PM   #1066
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Is there any particular reason that you chose st.cronin and saldana here? I mean neither are getting much attention. I'm just curious as to what you are saying about them. Are you saying that you have a trust level here or just pointing at experience?

Just a remark about people that keep getting killed early; I wasn't trying to say anything about this game. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:06 PM   #1067
saldana
Pro Starter

things are a little screwy around here today with the kiddies, and i am going out in about an hour....i am a little disappointed that kwhit hasnt shown up at all to defend himself. i am tempted to switch off to lone star girl....in my opinion, she has always been alot more vocal than she is in this game, which makes me very wary, but kwhits actions are more alarming to me at this point.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:07 PM   #1068
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
things are a little screwy around here today with the kiddies, and i am going out in about an hour....i am a little disappointed that kwhit hasnt shown up at all to defend himself. i am tempted to switch off to lone star girl....in my opinion, she has always been alot more vocal than she is in this game, which makes me very wary, but kwhits actions are more alarming to me at this point.

You know, we can always get LSG tomorrow. If KWhit's actions are more alarming, stick with that.

Old 11-08-2006, 05:09 PM   #1069
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
You know, we can always get LSG tomorrow. If KWhit's actions are more alarming, stick with that.

thats pretty much what i am thinking right now unless something comes up between now and then
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #1070
Lorena
Unregistered

Vote count:

Kwhit (5)- DaddyTorgo, Izulde, Saldana, Schmidty, Thomkal
Tyrith (4)- BrianD, Grammaticus, Spleen1015, Sublime 2
Lathum (1) - st.cronin
ntndeacon (1) - alant
Schmidty (1) - DC
Grammaticus (1) - Tyrith
Izulde (1)- Jonathan E

No votes: blade, kwhit, lathum, lsg, Mr. W, ntndeacon, and swaggs.

We're kind of all over the place. 21 players and we need 11 votes on a candidate to lynch right?
Old 11-08-2006, 05:14 PM   #1071
Tyrith
College Starter

Eh, okay, I'll buy into the UTR vote for today. I'm going to have to leave in about 45 minutes and if I'm back before the lynch it will be with 15 minutes to spare.

UNVOTE GRAMMATICUS
VOTE KWHIT
Old 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM   #1072
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
21 players and we need 11 votes on a candidate to lynch right?

Correct

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:42 PM   #1073
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

LSG has been taken to task more than once for being too UTR. At some point, she was supposedly trying to become more talkative to avoid spawning all the attention. Whether this is more a reversion to what comes naturally, or an overreaction to overtalking once as a bad dude (possibly implying that she is, once more, a bad dude?) is open to speculation.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:43 PM   #1074
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The trouble with waiting this long to vote is that sometimes I'm not feeling super-strong about my choices. Tyrith hasn't really set off any alarm bells with me, and while I don't mind voting KWhit, necessarily, I still feel like we're in a stage where there needs to be pressure on two candidates, not just one.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-08-2006, 05:43 PM   #1075
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Alright, I will go UTR as well. Of Kwhit, LSG and ntndeacon Kwhit is the one up for discussion. I'll try to check back in now and then to see what Kwhit says.

UNVOTE TYRITH

VOTE KWHIT
Old 11-08-2006, 05:46 PM   #1076
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't have a lot of time tonight, as I just got home from work and am heading right back out.

I am going with Tyrith. I don't have a great candidate, but he has acted oddly all game.

Vote Tyrith
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #1077
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I make the count 7 - 4 right now. I'd like to see some action here, so I'm going to narrow it. Obviously, I'm not wedded to this vote.

VOTE Tyrith

Old 11-08-2006, 06:01 PM   #1078
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote KWhith
Old 11-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #1079
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

oops...for spelling purposes
Unvote Kwhith
Vote Kwhit
Old 11-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #1080
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay guys, im reading up, got a few pages to go
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #1081
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Okay so my own new list is:

LonestarGirl
Blade
Mr. Wednesday
spleen

LSG is still my strongest suspicion based on the way she's acting, hence she still has my vote.

How am i acting?
Old 11-08-2006, 06:05 PM   #1082
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Vote KWhith

Any particular reason for voting for Kwhit?
Old 11-08-2006, 06:06 PM   #1083
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I'm glad to get the chance to play with you too. I really wish Ant would play. (Why doesn't he?)

As far as my play-style, I'm pretty much terrible. I don't have the ability to be sneaky or subtle because I wear my emotions on my sleeve so much, and I'm not very good at picking things apart or analyzing posts. I generally play on "feel", which gets me in trouble a lot of times. All of those things combined always seem to make me look like a bad guy, no matter what my role.

Wow Schmidty, we play a like. Ive heard a lot about you in previous games, you aren't as bad as people say.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:09 PM   #1084
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

LSG,

the biggest play observation made about you is that you may be playing a much quiter game than normal.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:12 PM   #1085
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

I have been, thanks for remembering. Plus i am going to doggy training a couple days a week for my german shephard. but im trying guys, really i am.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #1086
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

In my last game I was a baddy, the first time ever by the way, and ask Alant.... I talked my butt off. At least compared to what i usually do. Honestly, this is my fifth game and i have been trying a different approach for the past three. I am trying to work on my analytical skills with these posts but when i can only get online twice a day and each time im having to read 5 pages its hard to analyze it all.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #1087
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
LSG has been taken to task more than once for being too UTR. At some point, she was supposedly trying to become more talkative to avoid spawning all the attention. Whether this is more a reversion to what comes naturally, or an overreaction to overtalking once as a bad dude (possibly implying that she is, once more, a bad dude?) is open to speculation.

That was the game when i was a wolf....

Damn I hate being under the microscope so early in these damned games.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:18 PM   #1088
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well Gramm, i am here tonight to change that. I am going to make 15 posts before i go to bed... well not really, but im going to try to put out some thoughts.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:22 PM   #1089
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I think this is my third time to play with Tyrinth and each time he played weird to me. And each time he was good. I guess weird is his style. He seems to bounce around a lot and have a lot of posts that I dont think are really relevant, but that is him and its okay.

Kwhit i dont think i've played with, but he said why he changed his vote. He said he was going to vote for Cheif rum because he felt he was bad, but changed his vote for lathum because he followed everybody else's lead when they said a no lynch is good for the wolves. Then somebody (st cronin i think) came on and said dont change your vote cuz they told you to, go with your gut, so he changed back to his original guy. And I know he has been under the radar, but so has about 5 other people, so why pick on him?

But as an advocate for making a lynch every night, i want to help get the majority so

vote kwhit
Old 11-08-2006, 06:25 PM   #1090
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And as spleen said in tombstone, im very drive by, i come, post three or four times, and leave. Me being quiet is nothing new, i dont know where y'all are getting that im talkative. But ill try to contribute more in this game. Now i am giong to goldeneagles to cook dinner. Ill be back around lynch.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #1091
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Any particular reason for voting for Kwhit?

The main idea for that vote goes along with his popping on and then off the lynch. I understood piing on a lynch, but when he then went off of the lynch when he realized there was enough votes without him. He seemed to want the vote to be close enough so that one vote change could sway it to a non lynch. And that seemed wolfish to me
Old 11-08-2006, 06:51 PM   #1092
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I have a question about our 2 bad teams. after 2 days does it seem that only one of those teams has a night kill ability?
Old 11-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #1093
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

VOTE TYRITH

his late switch last night is just to weird. He switched off me because he said he knew I wasn't gonna be lynched then switched his vote to someone with no votes. If he switched to CR it would have made some sense but his move confuses me.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #1094
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Catching up , it looks like the vote is currently:

(9) Kwhit - Daddytorgo (1030), Saldana (1047), Thomkal (1050), Schmidty (1053), Izulde (1054), Tyrith (1071), Grammaticus (1075), Ntndeacon (1078), Lonestargirl (1089)
(6) Tyrith - Spleen (919), Sublime (958), BrianD (1042), Swaggs (1076), Mr.Wednesday (1077), Lathum (1093)
(1) Schmidty - Dodgerchick (887)
(1) Lathum - St.Cronin (890)
(1) Ntndeacon - Alan (1040)
(1) Izulde - Jonathan Ezarik (1060)

Which means Kwhit is 2 votes from being lynched. I know that there are a few votes still out that havent been made yet.. but I can also be one of those 2 votes to move to kwhit thats needed. I know the entire arguement of lynch is good vs village or lynching without being sure is bad for village... but in this case Kwhit was already on my suspect list as I mentioned before so I have absolutely no problem taking the chance on him tonight.

Kwhit what I want from you in the next 1 hour and 45 min is some good reason why I shouldn't move my vote to you. I won't repeat all of my arguements why I felt you were suspicious yesterday and today, but its time to hear a bit more out of you. If I don't find any compelling reason before deadline then I will move my vote to you.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #1095
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I have a question about our 2 bad teams. after 2 days does it seem that only one of those teams has a night kill ability?

Yes, that has been the prevailing thought to this point. Appears the rules post supports Sauron's agents having night kills and Saruman's not. Just an educated guess with no double night kills.

What do you make of it?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:29 PM   #1096
Blade6119
Coordinator

Just got home, have a few pages to catch up..is my vote needed right now?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:34 PM   #1097
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Just got home, have a few pages to catch up..is my vote needed right now?

You have an hour and a half. Kwhit is 2 votes from lynch, Tyrith is 5 votes from lynch. If you are looking to put pressure on either of these guys you can put a vote on them. Otherwise you have a while to catch up still.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #1098
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
You have an hour and a half. Kwhit is 2 votes from lynch, Tyrith is 5 votes from lynch. If you are looking to put pressure on either of these guys you can put a vote on them. Otherwise you have a while to catch up still.

Question Alan...if you saw a player hint at a certain beneficial to the good side role, would you press the issue because he could be lying to avoid votes, or leave it be and hope hes being honest?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:39 PM   #1099
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually, come to think of it, I've yet to vote for a wolf... wow!

You voted with me against gramat correcltly, when people like LSG and someone else were wrong(who was it, spleen?..it was someone)
Demotivation
Old 11-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #1100
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Question Alan...if you saw a player hint at a certain beneficial to the good side role, would you press the issue because he could be lying to avoid votes, or leave it be and hope hes being honest?

At this point in the game, I would probably leave it alone if you think you saw a hint. In my mind there are alot of suspicious people to choose from, so taking big risks probably aren't worth it at this point. It would be the equivalent of asking your seer to reveal themselves on day 3 for no reason other than saving themselves before they have time to gather more data.

You can always come back to it later or if the status quo changes to where it suddenly becomes more worth it risk vs reward.

If its someone on the line of being lynched however, or you are risking losing them then its probably worth it to be pressed and see what happens since they can't do much to help dead anyways.