Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2005, 11:47 AM   #1051
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
A sober person spells it Rumpleminze.. a drunk person say rummbellrummints..

As for missing the deadline, sucks but, I think everyone probably has their minds made up.

I was told that I could also call it "Rumpleass." As my girlfriend reminded numerous times, "liquer before beer, nothing's to fear, beer before liquer, never been sicker"

I should take that to heart. As for missing the deadline, if I had made it home, I would have likely asked to see myself.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:51 AM   #1052
Swaggs
Coordinator

I suspected, it wouldn't turn out well for me if Jon ended up not being the wolf. As I said, I know it looks bad on my part to take the initiative and vote early, but I justified my reasons for voting for Jon when I did it and took that chance. Unlike those of us who just piled on to keep themselves safe.

Use your heads and look at who else voted against Jon yesterday and look at their past voting records. Since Jon is almost certain to be eaten tonight, if you guys lynch me, we will take a big step backwards after getting Lathum right yesterday.

I've been outspoken and taken some chances in the game, but don't kill me because I got a big one wrong. Look at the entire game pattern before deciding. I vote ntndeacon.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:53 AM   #1053
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
His eaten/eatin comment was supposed to be weak. It was probably to get everyone thinking about why he would make such a weak comment and a vote so early in the day. Combine that with his overuse of words like "perceive" and "focus" in that post, and you get a bunch of subtle hints. Had more people caught on to this, he might have stayed hidden.

Good point. . I was definitely trying to figure out the reason why he would do that at that point he was still a suspect though along with Lathum in my eyes.

But, why stop the suspense.

Vote Swaggs

Now it's down to 2 other choices. Good timing for a non-thinker.... With tomorrow being end of month processing for our business, I'm usually extremely busy on the 1st business day of the month.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #1054
KWhit
Coordinator

Okay. I've re-read the posts from last night, and I tend to agree with you all about Swaggs. I don't like his "unvote Jon while I think about things" and then coming back and voting for him anyway.

It looks like a ploy to me. But who knows? I could be wrong yet again.

I Vote Swaggs
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:21 PM   #1055
Swaggs
Coordinator

Less sure on this one, but self preservation and all.

Unvote ntndeacon

Vote KWhitt
Old 06-30-2005, 12:27 PM   #1056
Jon
High School Varsity

This may be my last vote, so .....

Vote Swaggs

Last edited by Jon : 06-30-2005 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #1057
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Votes

Swaggs - 5
KWhit - 2

I got a' lovely piece o' rope for ya here Swaggs..
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-30-2005, 12:35 PM   #1058
KWhit
Coordinator

Yeah, but unfortunately for me, the voting's not over yet.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:36 PM   #1059
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Votes

Swaggs - 5
KWhit - 2

I got a' lovely piece o' rope for ya here Swaggs..

No need to be cruel and unusual about it.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:38 PM   #1060
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
No need to be cruel and unusual about it.

No, cruel and unusual would be barbed wire...
Old 06-30-2005, 12:53 PM   #1061
Desnudo
Coordinator

A repost of my thoughts, just in case some people didn't read back that far.

Quote:
Just in case I get eaten tonight here's a brief run down of who I think is a wolf:

Swaggs - He was on my suspect list before tonight's vote and the vote simply confirmed it. The very weird switch-unswitch move seemed contrived and meant to imply indecision, when I'm sure his decision was made well in advance. Also commented on stressing about being eaten, just like Lathum. I think it's a ruse. None of the villagers seem to comment about that aspect, since it's a fact of life for them.

KWhit - Jumped to defend Lathum from Jon and also tried to deflect attention onto NTNDeacon, all in the same post. Also previously tried to indict deacon. His attention on deacon is the reason why I don't think deacon is a wolf.

I really think it might just be these two remaining, unless one of the non-voters is also a wolf. Order of viewing, lynching for me would go Swaggs then KWhit.

Anyone who voted for Lathum is in the clear in my mind. The majority, maybe all, of us who voted were online when voting closed. It would have been very easy to switch votes when it was obvious that Lathum was going to lose. There was no benefit to the wolves even pretending to lynch one of their own. There was no point where the vote was not going to be close. They get Jon and it's game over pretty much.

The wolves got caught with their pants down. Therefore, see my post above.

I vote Swaggs

Last edited by Desnudo : 06-30-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:59 PM   #1062
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
A repost of my thoughts, just in case some people didn't read back that far.

Anyone who voted for Lathum is in the clear in my mind. The majority, maybe all, of us who voted were online when voting closed. It would have been very easy to switch votes when it was obvious that Lathum was going to lose. There was no benefit to the wolves even pretending to lynch one of their own. There was no point where the vote was not going to be close. They get Jon and it's game over pretty much.

The wolves got caught with their pants down. Therefore, see my post above.

I vote Swaggs

In my defense, I was not there when voting closed. I knew I would be out at 8:00, so I voted early.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:01 PM   #1063
Desnudo
Coordinator

I was talking about people who could have switched from Lathum to Jon to save his hide, wolfy. We'll give you a nice rare steak for your last meal, at least take solice in that.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:08 PM   #1064
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I was talking about people who could have switched from Lathum to Jon to save his hide, wolfy. We'll give you a nice rare steak for your last meal, at least take solice in that.

You guys are brutal.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:09 PM   #1065
Desnudo
Coordinator

Well, you've been eating our friends.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:13 PM   #1066
KevinNU7
College Starter

Swaggs is doing a poor job of defending himself

Unvote KWhit
I vote Swaggs

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 06-30-2005 at 01:14 PM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:18 PM   #1067
Swaggs
Coordinator

I can't believe that you guys are stringing me up for taking initiative yesterday. I knew I would be out for dinner and said so. I could have bowed out and not made any enemies, like Kevin, but I went with my best guess.

Please, please look at ntndeacon and KWhit. ntndeacon came in at the last second and voted for Jon without any explanation at all and both he and KWhit have slid under the radar and let Lathum be the "loud" one of the group.

If I die today and Jon dies tonight, we'll still have the brutal wolf there to ensure that another of us goes down when we pick him. Lynching me is a bad move.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:20 PM   #1068
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Swaggs is doing a poor job of defending himself

Unvote KWhit
I vote Swaggs

You've done a very nice job of flying under the radar and not doing anything to draw attention to yourself. I should have followed your lead and been quiet and not voted yesterday.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:21 PM   #1069
KWhit
Coordinator

I didn't jump up to defend Lathum. I said that it was an illogical reason to lynch somebody based upon a misspelled word. I was trying to use some logic and common sense! And my argument for Lathum made a hell of a lot more sense than Jon's argument against him (that it was a freudian slip, please!). When I first defended Lathum, nobody thought that Jon was the seer. Nobody.

It was only after that (and after he had a couple of votes), that Jon dropped his big hint that he was the seer. I thought that he was doing it as a ploy to save his werewolf hide. I was wrong, obviously. But I'm no werewolf.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #1070
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
You've done a very nice job of flying under the radar and not doing anything to draw attention to yourself. I should have followed your lead and been quiet and not voted yesterday.
If you want to work 7-4 and move in with your future mother-in-law while planning a wedding in 2 months with a baby on the way be my guest.

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 06-30-2005 at 01:23 PM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:26 PM   #1071
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
move in with your future mother-in-law

Is she hot though??

Sorry... slow day in this thread.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:27 PM   #1072
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I didn't jump up to defend Lathum. I said that it was an illogical reason to lynch somebody based upon a misspelled word. I was trying to use some logic and common sense! And my argument for Lathum made a hell of a lot more sense than Jon's argument against him (that it was a freudian slip, please!). When I first defended Lathum, nobody thought that Jon was the seer. Nobody.

It was only after that (and after he had a couple of votes), that Jon dropped his big hint that he was the seer. I thought that he was doing it as a ploy to save his werewolf hide. I was wrong, obviously. But I'm no werewolf.

Weak defense. You've been under the radar and piling on the entire time.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:27 PM   #1073
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
If you want to work 7-4 and move in with your future mother-in-law while planning a wedding in 2 months with a baby on the way be my guest.

I'm not going to touch that one.

I'm just trying to save my ass.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:28 PM   #1074
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Is she hot though??

Sorry... slow day in this thread.
Nope She's one of those annoying old ladies that even her children don't like. Fortunetly for us her house is a two family so we are able to avoid her a good amount of the time.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #1075
Desnudo
Coordinator

Like I said before, the people who voted for Lathum are in the clear. The voting went 5-4, so any one vote could have changed the outcome, and ended the game for all intents. Since Nequa is confirmed not to be a wolf, that leaves the following four by my count:

Swaggs, KWhit, Deacon, Kevin

I think it's safe to assume that at least 2 out of the 4 are wolves, so it's going to take some pretty serious reasoning for me to even consider changing my mind. I've already outlined my reasoning.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:31 PM   #1076
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Weak defense. You've been under the radar and piling on the entire time.

Oh okay.

Old 06-30-2005, 01:35 PM   #1077
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Like I said before, the people who voted for Lathum are in the clear. The voting went 5-4, so any one vote could have changed the outcome, and ended the game for all intents. Since Nequa is confirmed not to be a wolf, that leaves the following four by my count:

I think it's safe to assume that at least 2 out of the 4 are wolves, so it's going to take some pretty serious reasoning for me to even consider changing my mind. I've already outlined my reasoning.
I agree. Please keep in mind that I was questions Lathum's role in the game since the beginning. Saying the peregrine would probably make Lathum a werwolf because people had said they wouldn't vote for him at the begining. Would I say something like that if I too were a werewolf? Doubtful. If I were around eysterday I would have vote for him, not that anyone will believe me
Old 06-30-2005, 01:44 PM   #1078
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Back from the movie. I count 7 votes to 1 for Swaggs, with Airhog and Ntndeacon not voting yet.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:49 PM   #1079
KevinNU7
College Starter

I think if we get all 10 people to vote we should end it early. Maybe give a 1 hour buffer for people to change their mind.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:49 PM   #1080
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

I agree with you. In addition, I know I'm not a wolf (but all four of us can say that). I wish I wasn't on the list, but I've been playing the numbers this whole time, too, so I can see voting for me.

I've put up my best defense without much success. I wish I hadn't spoken up yesterday and had just fallen in line after more votes had been cast.

Good luck guys. I think you are on the right trail overall...I just wish I didn't look so guilty right now.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:51 PM   #1081
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Like I said before, the people who voted for Lathum are in the clear. The voting went 5-4, so any one vote could have changed the outcome, and ended the game for all intents.

But remember the 4th vote for Jon came exactly at 8:00.

That means something. I'm not sure what yet, but it's just too coincidental.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:53 PM   #1082
Desnudo
Coordinator

That maybe deacon and you are both wolves?
Old 06-30-2005, 01:54 PM   #1083
KevinNU7
College Starter

he didn't want to be grouped with the non-voters. He probably hadn't checked the official count and he hoped that his vote would tie everything up
Old 06-30-2005, 01:57 PM   #1084
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
That maybe deacon and you are both wolves?

That's what I've been trying to say!!!

Old 06-30-2005, 01:59 PM   #1085
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
he didn't want to be grouped with the non-voters. He probably hadn't checked the official count and he hoped that his vote would tie everything up

Or there was another wolf who was supposed to vote last second like he did.

Or a Lathum-voting wolf was going to switch his vote and didn't for some reason.

It's just too coincidental for me.

It seems like a plan that went astray.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:02 PM   #1086
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Or there was another wolf who was supposed to vote last second like he did.

Or a Lathum-voting wolf was going to switch his vote and didn't for some reason.

It's just too coincidental for me.

It seems like a plan that went astray.

Sounds like the Johnnie Cochran Werewolf Defense to me.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:04 PM   #1087
KevinNU7
College Starter

IMO there are 4 wolves in the game. Lathum, KWhit, SWaggs and deacon are my best bets. I think we started with two normals and a Brutal and a Cursed was added along the way. With that said, I am also worried about some of Jon humans as one of them could be a turned Cursed
Old 06-30-2005, 02:16 PM   #1088
Desnudo
Coordinator

Or sometimes the simplest solution is the right one.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:28 PM   #1089
KevinNU7
College Starter

Ok, heading out for the day. Will be back on in the morning
Old 06-30-2005, 02:33 PM   #1090
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, heading out for the day. Will be back on in the morning

Have a nice dinner.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:23 PM   #1091
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I vote Swaggs
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:25 PM   #1092
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

All we need is Airhog to post..

Anyone changing their minds? Bueller... Bueller..
Old 06-30-2005, 03:27 PM   #1093
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Kevin, before last night the only one of the viewed people that could be cursed was Nequa. I think like others, Jon was targeted last night. So that would mean that the cursed was not viewed ever.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:28 PM   #1094
Jon
High School Varsity

A little food for thought to our wolf friends:

I'm still pretty pickled from last night, so you may want to wait a day or three to eat me, if that's what you're planning on doing. You see, studies show that if you eat someone who's chock full of the alcohol, it may become more difficult to revert back to human form....

Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited by Jon : 06-30-2005 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:33 PM   #1095
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
But remember the 4th vote for Jon came exactly at 8:00.

That means something. I'm not sure what yet, but it's just too coincidental.

It means a couple of things. If you are going to a movie, vote before you go. Secondly, Never, Ever vote efore reading everything that happened while you were gone. And thirdly that Tom Cruise still sucks as an actor.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:53 PM   #1096
Swaggs
Coordinator

and fourth, stick with your werewolf buddies.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:21 PM   #1097
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
A little food for thought to our wolf friends:

I'm still pretty pickled from last night, so you may want to wait a day or three to eat me, if that's what you're planning on doing. You see, studies show that if you eat someone who's chock full of the alcohol, it may become more difficult to revert back to human form....

Just wanted to let you know.

This sounds like sage advice to me.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #1098
Desnudo
Coordinator

I think Nequa is actually the seer.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:26 PM   #1099
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think Nequa is actually the seer.

It's now Barkeep.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:27 PM   #1100
Swaggs
Coordinator

Death Row sucks.

Especially when people want to push your execution deadline up.