Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #1001
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I really dont think Telle is lying. She was just way to giddy about it this morning. I would rather believe that Holden scanned you and cronin and deckard scanned her.... But maybe you and Cronin are teammates and dreamt this up in order for us to believe 2 vs 1

never.

Anyone who has ever played as a wolf with me knows I would cut one of my teammates throats if I had to. No way as a wolf would I make this play, especialy since some of the heat on Cronin had calmed down.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #1002
Telle
College Starter

Well this afternoon certainly didn't turn out the way I expected it to! And with that, I gotta head home and take care of the kids so that RendeR can head off to work.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #1003
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Of course you will, you are trying to save your own ass.... I would rally behind it too

True, and that's the main reason. I agree, she was giddy. That's bonus points for me. However, swaggs is the closest to keeping me in the game, and I'd hate to move off of him to telle unless there was a rally on telle.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #1004
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Well there could be some "master plan" reason as to why I wouldn't be told the character name when the others were.. but I dunno what it would be.

Telle I am 100% behind you and think you are a villager. And I doubt there will be a lot of people that get behind Lathum on this one so I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus this is your first game and if Lathum and Cronin do turn up to be bad guys, I am going to be pissed that they tried to sabotage you on your first game!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #1005
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

LSG's hit and run vote on me and subsequent defense of Telle has me wondering...
Old 07-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #1006
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Telle and render?

I never knew that.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #1007
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Telle is lying unless it's possible for both Deckard and Holden to scan people and Deckard not to be found out.

I think it more likely she was either scanned last night by Deckard and not killed or Deckard attempted a kill on her.

OK, so here is what we have.

1) One person so far (cronin) has said Holden scanned him night 1. Cronin knows that it was Holden and his identity.

2) Night 2 Lathum was scanned. He knows it was Holden and his identity.

3) Night 2 Telle was scanned. She knows the person's identity but not the role name.

We're missing one scan night 1. If that person did not receive the role name of who scanned them, we can assume that Deckard's extra experience allows him to remain anonymous.

I can't think of any reason that both seers wouldn't scan night 1.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #1008
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
never.

Anyone who has ever played as a wolf with me knows I would cut one of my teammates throats if I had to. No way as a wolf would I make this play, especialy since some of the heat on Cronin had calmed down.

But maybe you and Cronin got smart and decided to conjure up this same story in hopes that the rest of us would believe you.

and I think a lot of us will believe you, but that is no reason to vote for Telle.... two different people scanned y'all, so two different things occurred.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #1009
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
LSG's hit and run vote on me and subsequent defense of Telle has me wondering...

I know you aren't accusing anybody else of hitting and running.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #1010
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I hate playing this card because I think it's insulting and I don't mean it to be so I apologize if it sounds rude but Telle seems like an odd day 2 scan target.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #1011
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
OK, so here is what we have.

1) One person so far (cronin) has said Holden scanned him night 1. Cronin knows that it was Holden and his identity.

2) Night 2 Lathum was scanned. He knows it was Holden and his identity.

3) Night 2 Telle was scanned. She knows the person's identity but not the role name.

We're missing one scan night 1. If that person did not receive the role name of who scanned them, we can assume that Deckard's extra experience allows him to remain anonymous.

I can't think of any reason that both seers wouldn't scan night 1.

Unless he scanned somebody who is dead.

Anyway, I really got to go.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:06 PM   #1012
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
dola- I hate playing this card because I think it's insulting and I don't mean it to be so I apologize if it sounds rude but Telle seems like an odd day 2 scan target.

Maybe, but I can see it just from the point that she's been vocal.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:06 PM   #1013
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I know you aren't accusing anybody else of hitting and running.

I think I argued my vote of Alan pretty thouroughly yesterday. Seriously, were you even in the thread yesterday?
Old 07-19-2007, 03:07 PM   #1014
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

and I think a lot of us will believe you, but that is no reason to vote for Telle.... two different people scanned y'all, so two different things occurred.

If someone comes out and claims they were scanned night 1 as well I will be more inclined to believe this.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:08 PM   #1015
st.cronin
General Manager

My cot has expanded significantly in the last few minutes.

unvote ardent enthusiast
vote Swaggs

Just going with my gut.

Lathum, do you think its plausible that Telle is human? Where do you place the odds that she is or is not human?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #1016
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
My cot has expanded significantly in the last few minutes.

unvote ardent enthusiast
vote Swaggs

Just going with my gut.

Lathum, do you think its plausible that Telle is human? Where do you place the odds that she is or is not human?

I think it is possible but with the way this game is played it seems more likely to me she is a wolf. I say 75% replicant.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:18 PM   #1017
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, I gotta take a nap and am going out for happy hour so I won't be on much.

My vote stands and I am growing suspiscous of LSG, her argument makes 0% of sense..
Old 07-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #1018
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am in awe you think that. Someone back me up here...

If you admit that you were completely wrong yesterday, then I'll back you up that you wern't under the radar
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #1019
st.cronin
General Manager

I'll be around for just a few more minutes, and then I'm gone for the day.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #1020
Poli
FOFC Survivor

It's about nap time for me.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #1021
RendeR
Coordinator

Wow, y'all post a lot in a short time. Lathum creates a connumdrum. Do I believe the two matching stories and resolve that Telle is a lying replicant?

Do I believe that lathum and St Cronin, two I will say INFAMOUS wolves, are again teamed up and are working together to cover themselves? Hrm, no, lets think about this. even if they DO create this cover story its easily debunked by the blade runner scanning someone completely out of the limelight and that person outing the results to compare.

Its only day 2, wolves don't make that mistake that early unless desperate. So I'm inclined to believe they are telling the truth here. I am also inclined to believe that Telle is also being truthful and was simply scanned by someone else(Deckard).

So if I eliminate all of them as trusted humans, I am brought back to AE and Swaggs as prime suspects. Path is flying under the radar this game, LSG is too busy to be a replicant =), and Alan T...well, he's been cooking up some interesting theories, but his logic doesn't hold as new info comes out, not sure where to go on him.

UNVOTE ARDENT

Too many Ifs right now. I may come back to that.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #1022
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Telle I am 100% behind you and think you are a villager. And I doubt there will be a lot of people that get behind Lathum on this one so I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus this is your first game and if Lathum and Cronin do turn up to be bad guys, I am going to be pissed that they tried to sabotage you on your first game!

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Right now, I don't really know who to believe anymore. I actually had you on my radar for a bit.. but now you're backing me up. But then again that could be a ploy, I dunno. There's really only one person out there who I fully trust.. but that person can't exactly speak up
Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #1023
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Path is flying under the radar this game, LSG is too busy to be a replicant =), and Alan T...well, he's been cooking up some interesting theories, but his logic doesn't hold as new info comes out, not sure where to go on him.

I've got five more posts in thread than you, my friend. I don't know exactly what radar I'd be flying under.

Unless my posts are that forgettable.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #1024
RendeR
Coordinator

Err day 3...my bad on the day.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #1025
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I've got five more posts in thread than you, my friend. I don't know exactly what radar I'd be flying under.

Unless my posts are that forgettable.

You counted everyone's posts in the thread??
Old 07-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #1026
Telle
College Starter

Quote:

No offense taken. That was actually my first thought when I saw my PM. But I thought that maybe with the dream link with St. Cronin the Bladerunner thought I was suspect?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #1027
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
You counted everyone's posts in the thread??

Click the number of posts on the right hand side. Tells you how many posts everyone has in the thread.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #1028
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow, y'all post a lot in a short time. Lathum creates a connumdrum. Do I believe the two matching stories and resolve that Telle is a lying replicant?

Do I believe that lathum and St Cronin, two I will say INFAMOUS wolves, are again teamed up and are working together to cover themselves? Hrm, no, lets think about this. even if they DO create this cover story its easily debunked by the blade runner scanning someone completely out of the limelight and that person outing the results to compare.

Its only day 2, wolves don't make that mistake that early unless desperate. So I'm inclined to believe they are telling the truth here. I am also inclined to believe that Telle is also being truthful and was simply scanned by someone else(Deckard).

So if I eliminate all of them as trusted humans, I am brought back to AE and Swaggs as prime suspects. Path is flying under the radar this game, LSG is too busy to be a replicant =), and Alan T...well, he's been cooking up some interesting theories, but his logic doesn't hold as new info comes out, not sure where to go on him.

UNVOTE ARDENT

Too many Ifs right now. I may come back to that.

What logic doesn't hold? Sure there are things that I've guessed wrong at as time has gone on. But I didn't start with any information. I still stand by my thoughts to do with Swaggs and AE, I still stand by my thought to not vote either cronin or telle, and well I still feel you are really fishy.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #1029
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Click the number of posts on the right hand side. Tells you how many posts everyone has in the thread.

Well I'll be damned...been on this thing since 2001 and never knew that was there....
Old 07-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #1030
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Well I'll be damned...been on this thing since 2001 and never knew that was there....

Useful at times. I'm right about where I always am count-wise. You want to look at UTR by post count, look at ntn.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #1031
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
What logic doesn't hold? Sure there are things that I've guessed wrong at as time has gone on. But I didn't start with any information. I still stand by my thoughts to do with Swaggs and AE, I still stand by my thought to not vote either cronin or telle, and well I still feel you are really fishy.

As I said in the post, the logic didn't hold up in some of your posts due to lack of info. I was speaking more of the posts where you were speculating what possible options we had. You were missing some vital info which negated most of your possibilities.

I dunno where I stand on you today. Yer always lurking on teh edge of my Suspicions.

And if I'm fishy to you then just call us all a school of Tuna. I wish I had something worthwhile to be in this game other than a bog standard human being. being a normal villager is BORING. maybe thats why Ardent annoyed me so much earlier. I' just hanging out here like the kid nobody likes with nothing to do and no resources to gain more information.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #1032
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
You think bulletsponge was scanned?

At this point I think either bullet or KWhit were scanned night 1. KWhit was killed last night, so if he was scanned it came up clean. Bullet might have been a night 1 replicant scan and the way yesterday's vote went meant that the seer didn't have to out themselves.

That's the only way it makes sense to me. There is no reason for anyone not to come forward if they were scanned night 1.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:31 PM   #1033
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Out until after deadline.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #1034
path12
Coordinator

OK, I have a couple meetings coming up, so I need to get a provisional vote in.

I think our best bet right now is to have AE and Swaggs neck and neck and see what kind of moves happen around deadline. I don't buy either the Lathum or Telle vote at this time, and I'm not going to toss one out on someone with none at this point.

So by my count right now it's 4-4, so as far as I'm concerned it's a coin flip.
*flip*

VOTE ARDENT

You were heads. Back later.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #1035
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
It's about nap time for me.

Perhaps the best nap, ever.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #1036
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Rats. I guess I lost, path.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #1037
Poli
FOFC Survivor

BK, I'd love to see a vote change out of you before the deadline, but I guess that's asking too much.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #1038
Swaggs
Coordinator

I've not even read the rest of this last page, but I think it is very telling that the shift has moved off of AE, late in the day, for the second straight day.

I still haven't heard anything resembling a compelling reason why I would associate myself with AE, via our dreams/on day 1/w/ no heat on me whatseover, if I was a replicant.

Seeing normally logical players buy into that idea frustrates me, so I don't have a whole lot more to say and I don't really care if I get lynched.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #1039
Poli
FOFC Survivor

How does render unvote me? Color me clueless. I mean, I'll take it.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:47 PM   #1040
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
How does render unvote me? Color me clueless. I mean, I'll take it.

yeah just be quiet about it don't make me put it back on! =)
Old 07-19-2007, 05:48 PM   #1041
RendeR
Coordinator

Anyone got a valid vote count currently?
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #1042
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

That didn't work for me
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #1043
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'll work on updating BK's.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #1044
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
That didn't work for me

not the post number in here, but the total reply count oin the main werewolf listing.

I made that mistake, did you?
Old 07-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #1045
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
That didn't work for me

Right here, LSG, render....for me, right now, where the 1,042 is at. left click that...you get what's below.

W XLIX - Do Werewolves Dream of Electric Sheep? Day 3, 9pm EST deadline ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page)
tanglewood
Today 05:55 PM
by ardent enthusiast

Who Posted? Total Posts: 1,043
User NamePosts
ardent enthusiast 128
Barkeep49 126
st.cronin 107
Alan T 85
Swaggs 81
Telle 72
path12 72
RendeR 68
LoneStarGirl 58
Lathum 53
Jonathan Ezarik 38
twothree 24
Passacaglia 23
tanglewood 23
KWhit 20
Chief Rum 19
bulletsponge 17
ntndeacon 14
hoopsguy 8
DaddyTorgo 6
Neon_Chaos 1
Show Thread & Close Window
Old 07-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #1046
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

oh that is tight.... I was doing it here in the thread and not on the werewolf page
Old 07-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #1047
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Its funny that hoops has almost as many posts as ntndeacon
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #1048
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yes, he is correct. I have not lied in this game... Come to think of it, I dont think I ever lie in WW

sure you do...ever say you were human and really were a wolf?
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #1049
RendeR
Coordinator

We need to consider NTN and Rum...talk about Under the radar....
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #1050
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Barkeep needs to step it up, usually he the post leader in every game