Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #1001
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
No way, right? Although CF's instructions say you win when you complete all tests and are still living. There is no mention of the usual villager/wolf ratio. Could he really be that devious?

That's a valid point...
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #1002
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
To be fair, his day 1 vote was simply that, a day 1 vote. It's obvious he did not scan Autumn at all and had no basis for his day 3 vote then.

Not only that but he said he would have voted for him on day 2 if he thought it would get any traction.

Oh well... I'll drop it. But the villagers are dead meat now. I don't know how we can win.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #1003
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
4. You are a tester. Your job is to test. You will be told what you are testing at the beginning of each test.
5. Any relation of the Aperture Science Official Test Chamber Rules, Instructions, and Tasks to a game of Werewolf is purely coincidental. Although coincidentally those that have participated in Werewolf will see that all the basic rules of said game apply (MAYBE!). Coincidentally the Aperture Science Astrotechnolawyers will brief you of any coincidence and how any and all of those rules are really the property of Aperture Science.

From the rules. No where does it even necessarily say what we are voting for...just that we are to test.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #1004
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
Or we could always go the wargames route.. the only winning move is not to play.

while I'm not ready to commit to that strategy yet, it would be interesting to see how Glados would respond.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #1005
bhlloy
Coordinator

Yeah, I'm sorry I don't want to pile on DV but we are shot now.

Lynch me or lynch Pass, I'm pretty sure neither of us are wolves. Wolves don't make that kind of switch late at the deadline. I'm flying to New York in 20 mins so I'm out for the evening, but I'll check in tomorrow.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #1006
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
From the rules. No where does it even necessarily say what we are voting for...just that we are to test.

Exactly. Which is why I made a point to complete each test each day.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #1007
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Not only that but he said he would have voted for him on day 2 if he thought it would get any traction.

Oh well... I'll drop it. But the villagers are dead meat now. I don't know how we can win.

Shrug, it's an uphill climb for sure, but no sense giving into despair. We'll likely be at 10-5 after the night kill (though I should wait for britrock to confirm that ratio ), but apparently there are chances for villagers to gain extra powers (sure, maybe for wolves too, but I'm trying to be optimistic).

At least I feel decent that I wasn't wrong about Autumn. Nice play for you day 2 and glad I moved off you after your explanation.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #1008
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I don't buy the 'no wolves' argument just because we've sucked so far. CF has mentioned the dying testers as human at least once, which presumably means there are non-human testers out there as well. I think hoops' death scene mentioned claws also.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #1009
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

*BLEEPZ*

You remember that thing I said? You remember that one time when Zinto drown because he was pushed off the platform and he could not breath poison electric water as far as he knew and when hoopsguy's head fell off from too many holes in him on that platform? You remember that? Remember how I suggested maybe you should do something about that? Well maybe you should do something about that. That is all that I am saying...

*CHIRP*
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #1010
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I got some special boots yesterday in that race for the button. They allow me to dodge two votes. So I assume that PF will be going down unless there's even more funny business.

Well this is important. Looks like pushing the button provided Autumn a reward. Lets see if any of you who were eligible today for one of the three buttons got rewarded.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #1011
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
What? What is that growling sound? Hello? Have all of you been tested for emphysema? There aren't any heavy smokers around are there? I could have sworn I heard the sounds of growling and the slashing of claws a minute ago. It must have been the wind.

Please proceed to the next test chamber where there will be a te--.

Oh dear. That wasn't part of the test. Could someone please retrive the tester from the platform over there? He's the one with laser-I mean claw marks all over him. Did anyone see what happened? It seems his name was hoopsguy and he was a normal tester. Are there any prejudices against hoops in the group? I was sure we screened against that.

>*CHIRP*<

Here ya go jag.. he goes out of his way to mention laser.. then change to claw marks.. hmm
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #1013
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I feel like I'm in a weird version of that show Solitary. Great show by the way. Wonder how much longer we have tonight before another head rolls..

Not sure whether to think of the potential of a single Glados wolf as a possibility yet or not, but if that is the case, how does one ensure survival? If this is last man standing, I think there will be tie breakers involved that may be determined by what we do while these tests are running.. Because if it comes down to 2 guys left, how else can a winner be determined?

If it is a werewolf game in the traditional sense, we still need to get our heads out of our asses and find at least one dude with teeth roaming around out there.. It is just hard to gather evidence at this point as to who could possibly be in that role.

I feel like I need to get my hands on one of these buttons, however. I feel like my survival depends on it.. But when and which one is what I am concerned with.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #1014
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I don't buy the 'no wolves' argument just because we've sucked so far. CF has mentioned the dying testers as human at least once, which presumably means there are non-human testers out there as well. I think hoops' death scene mentioned claws also.

Looking back on Page 1, he does characterize 4 as Human Testers. DV is listed as Chell ( human not mentioned). I don't know the Portal characters all that well. Is Chell a known non-human? Robot?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #1015
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Who pressed buttons this round is a question I would like to know the answer to.

FUCK EA
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #1016
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I believe Chell is the main character (protagonist) in Portal.

FUCK EA
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #1017
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
Looking back on Page 1, he does characterize 4 as Human Testers. DV is listed as Chell ( human not mentioned). I don't know the Portal characters all that well. Is Chell a known non-human? Robot?

Chell is the human main character.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #1018
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I believe Chell is the main character (protagonist) in Portal.

Correct.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #1019
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Am I right in presuming everyone has or had a cube to place - so everyone felt 'special' and was racing to place them on the buttons ?

btw I didn't press a button this round, I do have a cube though .... for what its worth, I'm kinda guessing everyone does ...
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #1020
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You have all done very well with your tests. Please proceed to the next test chamber. Please everyone follow the path assigned to you.

You look down and all follow a different path each which leads you to a next room. In each room is a single candle and on the wall is projected a piece of cake with an arrow pointing to it. Massage Therapy music plays.

*CHIRP* Please relax and enjoy the sounds of cake. It is soothing and relieving and when you complete all of your tests you will receive some. Wait! What was that? Do I hear howling? Who is howling when they should be enjoying their cake dreams ! Hey stop that! Stop that, tester! Your arm has been torn off and now there goes your right leg. And oh dead your face. You are going to need your face don't you know? Now come on, seriously I did not do that one.

You run out into the main chamber, then see one of the chambers has odd shaped footprints of blood that look like someone has taken a stamp of a canine and stamped it in blood and then stamped it on the floor. You follow the tracks and find pieces of JAG the human tester all over the place. He had no items.

Your next test obviously is to clean up this mess and after that you should really find these creatures that have disrupted our testing.

...And then the cake
*CHIRP*

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-10-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #1021
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Cleans up mess

(I expect cake after this )

I'm still erring towards the 'wolf' being the demented computer ...

then see one of the chambers has odd shaped footprints of blood that look like someone has taken a stamp of a canine and stamped it in blood and then stamped it on the floor.

Doesn't sound like its meant to be a 'real' wolf at all .... not someone really trying to cover their tracks, just something rather 'odd'.

Last edited by Marc Vaughan : 05-10-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #1022
Ragone
Pro Rookie

You run out into the main chamber, then see one of the chambers has odd shaped footprints of blood that look like someone has taken a stamp of a canine and stamped it in blood and then stamped it on the floor. You follow the tracks and find pieces of JAG the human tester all over the place. He had no items..

A stamp of a canine.. also note we ALL follow a different path.. hmm
Old 05-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #1023
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Test 6

Downloading Data...
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #1024
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
[color=DarkRed]And oh dead your face.

I don't know, but I can't stop giggling every time I read that sentence.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1025
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Pretend I quoted that so the color showed, and included a "why" somewhere in my post.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1026
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Its time to go back and try to review who has hit buttons and what has happened to them.

FUCK EA
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1027
Ragone
Pro Rookie

A real wolf wouldn't leave footprints..

Lets honestly discuss this, how many possible roles are out there? could there be more then one seer? was the day 1(or was it 2?) cube that was publically displayed really a bodyguard cube or something else? If its really us against Gladdyos we better figure out something damn quick..
Old 05-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #1028
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Am I right in presuming everyone has or had a cube to place - so everyone felt 'special' and was racing to place them on the buttons ?

btw I didn't press a button this round, I do have a cube though .... for what its worth, I'm kinda guessing everyone does ...

I received a cube with an option to do something with it, but since that was the day that I was out, I didn't pay much attention to. It sounded a lot like what hoops said he got, I think.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #1029
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Honestly, i think its time to go outside of the box here..

I'm getting this in early so others can think about it..

Vote Glados
Old 05-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #1030
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Did you guys receive these cubes via PM? I have not received a cube in that way.

FUCK EA
Old 05-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #1031
Danny
Head Coach

Wow, looks like the village was done for as soon as I pulled out of the game.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #1032
Danny
Head Coach

I am just kidding btw, I haven't actually followed the game at all.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #1033
Passacaglia
Coordinator

FYI, my cube was a storage cube, but I lost it as of this morning.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #1034
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
FYI, my cube was a storage cube, but I lost it as of this morning.

How could you lose the horadric cube? how the hell are we gonna transmute runes now? hope deckard caine has another one....

heh, sorry.. just tuning up for d3
Old 05-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #1035
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Deckard Caine. Nice reference
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #1036
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Deckard Caine. Nice reference

thanks.. 5 days away till d3..
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #1037
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm pretty suspicious of all these people trying to find out who pushed buttons before night kill. Isn't that just telling the wolves who to kill?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #1038
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Congratulations.

bpd.jpg

You have retrieved the Aperture Science Blue Portal Device. With it you can make Portals. That is a terribly useful thing to be able to do.

Blue_portal_beta.jpg

Please do not damage the device. Please do not look into the operational end of the device. Please do not submerge the device in water or blood. Please do not attempt to eat the device. And finally, most importantly under no circumstances dorononodnarokmnaodrmoanmornmmnmnMNMmnEMTNWKTHWEHTWEHT DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT--*

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-10-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #1039
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Oh lord..
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #1041
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post

Unfortunately that's DV for you. But yes, I agree with the second sentiment. Barring a blunder by the wolfies I can't see much of a way out for us. At least we can try to nail one wolf and see if we can break the trend.

I don't buy the theory that there are no wolves. It's a neat idea but I don't think Crimson would try to fly that one in such a big game. I certainly hope not. Those kind of experimental games have been universally panned by the participants.

I can buy that there was maybe one or two wolves at the start and that there have been some conversions based on actions we aren't seeing. That would explain why we're having no luck hitting a wolf. The other possibility is that the wolves are just keeping a low profile and letting the village tear itself apart.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #1042
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day One

#126 08:48 Jag votes Julio Riddols (1)
#127 09:06 Simbo Klice votes Julio Riddols (2)
#128 09:15 Barkeep49 votes Jag (1)
#135 11:44 Britrock votes Zinto (1)
#136 12:08 Packer votes Autumn (1)
#138 12:33 Jackal votes Narcizo (1)
#143 13:25 Autumn votes KWhit (1)
#146 13:30 Bhlloy votes GoldenEagle (1)
#149 14:05 Narcizo votes GoldenEagle (2)

#153 14:39 Raiders votes Jackal (1)
#154 15:04 Hoops votes Jackal (2)
#155 15:17 Julio votes Jag (2)
#157 15:47 KWit votes Chubby (1)
#161 16:52 Zinto votes Autumn (2)
#166 17:30 GoldenEagle votes Jackal (3)
#168 17:32 Darth Vilus votes Autumn (3)

#170/1 17:33 Jackal attempts to unvote Narcizo and vote GoldenEagle
#174 17:42 Autumn attempts to unvote KWHit and vote Jackal

#182 18:13 Passacaglia votes GoldenEagle (3)

#186 18:17 Autumn points out that we can't unvote

#204 19:18 tyketime votes Jackal (4)
#209 19:32 Ragone votes GoldenEagle (4)

GoldenEagle (4) - Bhlloy (146), Narcizo (149), Passacaglia (182), Ragone (209)
Jackal (4) - Raiders Army (153), Hoops (154), GoldenEagle (166), Tyketime (204)
Autumn (3) - Packers (136), Zinto (161), Darth Vilus (168)
Julio Riddols (2) - Jag (126), Simbo (127)
Jag (2) - Barkeep (128), Julio (155)
Narcizo (1) - Jackal (138)
KWhit (1) - Autumn (143)
Chubby (1) - KWhit (157)
Zinto (1) - Britrock (135)
No Vote (2) - Marc Vaughan, Chubby
Old 05-11-2012, 02:04 AM   #1043
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day Two

#253 04:12 Narcizo votes Ragone (1)
#260 09:38 Marc Vaughan votes Marc Vaughan (1)
#270 10:59 Passacaglia votes mckerney (1)
#274 11:07 Julio Riddols votes mckerney (2)
#276 11:36 bhlloy votes britrock88 (1)
#280 12:21 Jackal votes Raiders Army (1)
#303 13:14 JAG votes Raiders Army (2)
#304 13:22 Hoops votes Jackal (1)
#317 13:41 Ragone votes mckerney (3)
#325 14:09 Marc Vaughan unvotes Marc Vaughan (0)

#339 14:47 Packer votes Jackal (2)
#348 15:09 Ragone unvotes Chubby (2)
#353 15:17 Autumn votes Jackal (3)
#355 15:20 GoldenEagle votes Jackal (4)
#365 15:48 Narcizo unvotes Ragone (0)
#365 15:48 Narcizo votes Raiders Army (3)
#371 16:07 Ragone votes Raiders Army (4)
#382 17:48 Tyketime votes Jackal (5)

#385 17:58 McKerney replaces Chubby
#391 18:10 Zinto pushes button

#409 18:52 KWhit votes Jackal (6)
#412 18:59 bhlloy unvotes britrock (0)
#412 18:59 bhlloy votes Raiders Army (5)
#416 19:14 McKerney votes Raiders Army (6)
#422 19:34 Darth Vilus votes Jackal (7)
#427 19:41 Raiders Army votes Jackal (8)
#441 21:09 Barkeep votes Raiders Army (7)
#447 21:41 Passacaglia unvotes mckerney (1)
#447 21:41 Passacaglia votes Raiders Army (8)
#474 21:56 Bhlloy unvotes Raiders Army (7)
#474 21:56 Bhlloy votes Jackal (9)
#478 21:57 Britrock votes Raiders Army (8)

Mckerney (1) - Julio (274)
Raiders Army (8) - Jackal (280), Jag (303), Narcizo (365), Ragone (371), mckerney (412), Barkeep (441), Passacaglia (447), Britrock (478)
Jackal (9) - Hoops (304), Packer (339), Autumn (353), GoldenEagle (355), Tyketime (382), KWhit (409), Darth Vilus (422), Raiders Army (427), Bhlloy (474)
No Vote (2) - Marc Vaughan, Simbo Klice
Unable to vote (1) - Zinto
Old 05-11-2012, 02:07 AM   #1044
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day 3

#549 5:07 Narcizo votes Marc Vaughan (1)
#555 7:40 Barkeep votes GoldenEagle (1)
#563 10:39 Autumn votes Raiders Army (1)
#566 11:49 Bhlloy votes Britrock (1)
#567 11:54 Britrock votes Bhlloy (1)
#569 12:10 tyketime votes Britrock (2)

#572 12:24 Marc Vaughan votes Narcizo (1)
#573 12:28 JAG votes Autumn (1)
#576 12:38 Britrock unvotes Bhlloy (0)
#576 12:38 Britrock votes GoldenEagle (2)
#584 13:54 Packer votes Raiders Army (2)
#585 13:55 Julio votes Mckerney (1)
#588 13:59 Bhlloy unvotes Britrock (1)
#588 13:59 Bhlloy votes Autumn (2)

#589 14:09 Darth Vilius votes Autumn (3)
#597 14:18 Hoops votes GoldenEagle (3)
#601 14:32 Autumn unvotes Raiders (1)
#601 14:32 Autumn votes Packer (1)
#602 14:42 Narcizo unvotes Marc Vaughan (0)
#602 14:42 Narcizo votes Darth Vilius (1)
#604 14:50 GoldenEagle votes Packer (2)
#606 15:15 JAG unvotes Autumn (2)
#606 15:15 JAG votes Darth Vilius (2)

#614 16:44 Marc Vaughan unvotes Narcizo (0)
#614 16:44 Marc Vaughan votes Autumn (3)
#616 16:47 Marc Vaughan unvotes Autumn (2)
#616 16:47 Marc Vaughan votes Darth Vilius (3)
#618 16:54 Bhlloy unvotes Autumn (2)
#618 16:54 Bhlloy votes Packers (2)
#620 18:01 Tyketime unvotes Britrock (0)

#628 18:18 Tyketime presses button

#629 18:20 Ragone votes Darth Vilius (4)
#631 18:27 Tyketime votes GoldenEagle (4)
#634 18:36 Raiders Army votes GoldenEagle (5)
#652 20:47 KWhit votes Darth Vilius (5)
#658 20:52 Autumn unvotes Packers (1)
#658 20:52 Autumn votes Darth Vilius (6)
#672 21:25 mckerney votes GoldenEagle (6)
#673 21:31 GoldenEagle unvotes Packer (0)
#673 21:31 GoldenEagle votes Darth Vilius (7)

Darth Vilus (7) - Narcizo (602), JAG (606), Marc Vaughan (616), Ragone (629), KWhit (652), Autumn (658), Goldeneagle (673)
Goldeneagle (6) - Barkeep (555), britrock (576), hoopsguy (597), Tyketime (631), Raiders Army (634), mckerney (672)
Raiders Army (1) - PackerFanatic (584)
Autumn (1) - Darth Vilus (589)
Mckerney (1) - Julio Riddols (585)
PackerFanatic (1) - bhlloy (618)
No Vote: Simbo Klice, Passacaglia
Old 05-11-2012, 02:57 AM   #1045
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Button #1:

Button #2:

Button #3:

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-11-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #1046
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Welcome to the Happiness Chamber!

Let's wait for a minute. I can tell you are having a hard time with these tests what with all the sudden death and all. And you are tired of voting for your fellow testers and you feel responsible for their deaths. Even though that may be true and you probably owe their friends and loved ones an explanation or a taco or something, let's take a break from the usual testing, shall we? Let us have some fun. A happiness party! Be happy! Don't worry! Instead of voting your friends to your death, vote for people that you like and put them on your happy list!

- Here's how it works. For this test, I mean party, vote for 5 people who you like in order. Like this:

HAPPY LIST
MARY
CHUCK
BOB
PETER
SALLY

Like that. These are people who you like and do not want to see leave (and you may not put yourself on the happy list).

- If you are unhappy with your list and wish to change your mind(like unvoting), simply say

UNHAPPY

alone and then redo all five votes on your happy list.

- Must pick 5. If you pick more than 5 I will ignore anything after 5. If you pick less than 5, your entire vote will not count.

Vote for happiness!
And when we discover that someone is not well so liked, well... we will improve the morale for our testers and make you even happier by sending the least popular on a different test. Far far far away...

Oh...and ties really don't make me happy...
*CHIRP*

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-11-2012 at 04:09 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #1047
britrock88
Pro Starter

Buttons, buttons everywhere, but not a cube to spare.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #1048
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

#744 05:45 Simbo votes Autumn (1)
#751 07:12 Barkeep votes Autumn (2)
#754 07:40 Tyketime votes Simbo (1)
#756 08:40 Ragone votes Autumn (3)
#764 09:20 Marc Vaughan votes Autumn (4)
#782 10:05 Julio Riddols votes Autumn (5)
#787 10:30 Bhlloy votes mckerney (1)
#788 10:31 KWhit votes Autumn (6)

#795 11:04 Autumn votes Packer (1)
#812 11:56 Tyketime unvotes Simbo (0)
#813 11:56 Julio unvotes Autumn (5)
#813 11:56 Julio votes Mckerney (2)
#822 13:02 GoldenEagle votes Packer (2)
#827 14:32 Narcizo votes Packer (3)
#829 14:46 Bhlloy unvotes mckerney (1)
#829 14:46 Bhlloy votes Packers (4)
#831 14:51 Packers votes Autumn (6)
#853 16:28 Britrock votes Autumn (7)
#879 18:51 Raiders votes Packers (5)
#880 18:59 Tyketime votes Packers (6)

#882 19:28 Julio unvotes mckerney (0)
#882 19:28 Julio votes Autumn (8)
#887 19:35 mckerney votes Packer (7)
#900 21:08 JAG votes Packer (8)
#913 21:44 Passacaglia votes Packer (9)
#941 21:59 Passacaglia unvotes Packer (8)
#941 21:59 Passacaglia votes Autumn (9)
#942 22:00 Bhlloy unvotes Packer (7)
#942 22:00 Bhlloy votes Autumn (10)

Autumn (10) - Simbo (744), Barkeep (751), Ragone (756), Marc Vaughan (764), Kwhit (788), Packers (831), Britrock (853), Julio (882), Passacaglia (941), Bhlloy (942)
PackerFanatic (7) - Autumn (795), GoldenEagle (822), Narcizo (827), Raiders (879), Tyketime (880), mckerney (887), JAG (900)
Old 05-11-2012, 04:06 AM   #1049
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Missed bluing Autumn and Jag there. Nevermind.

Anyway, Julio is pinging the hell out of my wolfometer with his vote switching yesterday. So he pushes Autumn into a 4-vote lead early on and it looks like it's going to be a landslide. Then with Autumn now 5 up it looks like Autumn is toast he shifts his vote off of Autumn onto mckerney. Obviously, as a wolf, he wouldn't want his vote sitting on a villager at the day's end if he could help it. But, oh noes, after that switch Packers suddenly emerges as a valid candidate picking up a huge pile of votes. So it's back to Autumn to keep him distant from Packers.

There's also the 4 vote swing in the last moment, once again featuring Bhlloy and also Passa. Voting the wolf but planning on switching is ballsy if you're a wolf, but it is the obvious route if you want to try and save a wolf. Keep it tight by voting the wolf. The usual argument that you want a close race means that it'll be level near the end anyway. Hope a villager switches off of the wolf onto the villager setting that person up for the next day and, if you're feeling particularly daring, switch off of them at the last moment yourself to save them for another day if that fails.

Vote Packer

I have a hard time believing that at least one of Julio, Bhlloy or Passa weren't trying to save Packers. And if that's true then Packers has to be a wolf otherwise why would at least one of them want to save him?
Old 05-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #1050
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Oh. Just read that by Crimson. So that's that gone out of the window.