Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #1002
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
GFR.

God's Sake!

Back when he used to play more often, I always got confused if his name was Greyroofoo or Greyfooroo or what... I'm sure I mess that up all the time.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #1003
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Do you read that Night 2 was a Company kill then, instead of Sylar? My take on it, at least until having a good reason to do otherwise, is that Sylar got a kill last night. I think that the Company did not as a result of their killer (Ardent) dying during the lynch.

Not sure if this is right, but the kill description was vague and it makes little sense to me that Sylar would not be out killing at least every other day.

I disagree with you here Hoops. I really think Sylar's kills are going to have his distinctive top of the head cut off signature so we know its his kills instead of the Company. If one of those types of kills don't show up soon though, I guess I'm wrong about this. To me the Night 2 kill screams as some kind of mental attack from the Company.

Let's remember too that some people are going to have defensive powers that protect them at night and that could be the reason for some of the kills from the Company and Sylar not working.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #1004
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Back when he used to play more often, I always got confused if his name was Greyroofoo or Greyfooroo or what... I'm sure I mess that up all the time.

Also, back then, people called him grey. Seems weird no one does that now.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #1005
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I feel like we need to get to the bottom of the situation with Thomkal. There just seems to be too many questions about him and how he has interacted with other people. We need more information about him, as it effects other people and lynching/the threat of lynching is one way of getting information.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #1006
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
I feel like we need to get to the bottom of the situation with Thomkal. There just seems to be too many questions about him and how he has interacted with other people. We need more information about him, as it effects other people and lynching/the threat of lynching is one way of getting information.

People are still willing to give him a free pass.

You all wanted a lynch to happen yesterday for data, and now that the data is there, and there is an obvious anomaly regarding Thomkal's vote, I think we should take advantage of what we have in front of us.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #1007
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
The above sequence of votes is what bugs me... and why I would place doubt on Thomkal.

Render and Path vote for me even though there are already 3 likely candidates in Thomkal, AE, and Jackal with 2 or more votes. I suddenly am only one vote behind Thomkal and No Lynch.

AlanT and olie then vote for Ardent. Ardent is now tied with Thomkal with four votes each, I had 3, and Jackal had 2.

Given the benefit of the doubt that Thomkal is thinking about survival (like many of you claim he is), at this moment in time, he could have put his vote on AE and put AE ahead, but he doesn't... he goes votes for Jackal, who was two votes behind? Why would he not put his vote on ardent? I don't buy the fact that Jackal already had a vote on him.

Remember, AE is an unscannable wolf, and the wolves probably thought that they could manipulate the vote enough to keep AE safe.

BK and Torgo split their votes on me and Jackal... creating a stupid 4-way tie.

This entire thing just went down in a ridiculous way that I cannot believe it wasn't crafted as a way to save both AE and Thomkal, and kill off Jackal or myself.

Quote:
The above sequence of votes is what bugs me... and why I would place doubt on Thomkal.

Render and Path vote for me even though there are already 3 likely candidates in Thomkal, AE, and Jackal with 2 or more votes. I suddenly am only one vote behind Thomkal and No Lynch.

AlanT and olie then vote for Ardent. Ardent is now tied with Thomkal with four votes each, I had 3, and Jackal had 2.

Given the benefit of the doubt that Thomkal is thinking about survival (like many of you claim he is), at this moment in time, he could have put his vote on AE and put AE ahead, but he doesn't... he goes votes for Jackal, who was two votes behind? Why would he not put his vote on ardent? I don't buy the fact that Jackal already had a vote on him.

Remember, AE is an unscannable wolf, and the wolves probably thought that they could manipulate the vote enough to keep AE safe.

BK and Torgo split their votes on me and Jackal... creating a stupid 4-way tie.

This entire thing just went down in a ridiculous way that I cannot believe it wasn't crafted as a way to save both AE and Thomkal, and kill off Jackal or myself.

Neon, I still think you are not seeing clearly here. The move to switch to Ardent happened with less than 5 minutes left before the deadline-when Ardent was three votes behind whoever was in the lead at that point. So again I ask why if I am a wolf am I having anything to do with switching my vote to Ardent? He was in very little danger until those moves took place. If I had not said anything about or disagreed with a move to Ardent, then I would say you have a very strong case. But I was the one who got others to move to Ardent, and you just cannot say that a wolf would do that.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #1008
Thomkal
Head Coach

woops sorry don't know how I got the double copy of the quote there
Old 03-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #1009
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Ok. While I thinking about the vote, here's why I'd like validation on Hoops.

He comes out on day two and says that he's going to reveal his data and whatnot on day three. At the time I thought that this seemed like a ploy to draw a) bad guy heat or b) good guy protection to himself. Right enough, he's now suggesting that he is immune to a night kill, so it's a great move if you want to draw a night kill.

However colour me unimpressed about the "data" he's collected. "He knows two people who aren't HRG"? But ok that's alright if he was trying to attract a night kill. It doesn't actually matter if he's got any data. But in that case why not come out and say that's the plan all along? This sort of power that he says he has sounds like something he might have made up to justify his statement the previous day. He hasn't even come out and said who isn't HRG. This part of the story really strikes me as dodgy.

The far more unlikely reason (and I'll admit it's a huge reach) here is that he was trying to get someone to protect him rather than someone else. It's possible/likely that the wolves have someone who can spy/scan on their team so it's possible they have a reason to believe that someone they want to hit was being protected and he wanted to move that protection.

Yes, I know this sounds ridiculously far-fetched, but, just putting that to the side, I think the gain for the villagers if we can scan Hoops and find that he is good is immense, as he becomes nigh on bullet-proof. (Barring the probable conversion attempt that would follow )
Old 03-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #1010
RendeR
Coordinator

UNVOTE THE JACKAL

VOTE Greyfoofoo

Lets see where this leads.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #1011
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Lathum when you get back from class I'd love to hear how you think Sylar steals powers considering we haven't seen him do a night kill yet. Do you think it's a night kill and he's waiting for some reason? Or could it be some other mechanism?

And for all: Does it really only make sense that Sylar's ability is to steal powers? Or could he do something else?

To me it makes sense that stealing powers is his main power. I mean that's what he does on the show and why would you have him in the game if he can't do that? It also wouldn't surprise me to see him have some kind of seer power to find the powers he wants, and some kind of protective power against seer powers since everyone else in the game wants him dead.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #1012
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Ok. While I thinking about the vote, here's why I'd like validation on Hoops.

He comes out on day two and says that he's going to reveal his data and whatnot on day three. At the time I thought that this seemed like a ploy to draw a) bad guy heat or b) good guy protection to himself. Right enough, he's now suggesting that he is immune to a night kill, so it's a great move if you want to draw a night kill.

However colour me unimpressed about the "data" he's collected. "He knows two people who aren't HRG"? But ok that's alright if he was trying to attract a night kill. It doesn't actually matter if he's got any data. But in that case why not come out and say that's the plan all along? This sort of power that he says he has sounds like something he might have made up to justify his statement the previous day. He hasn't even come out and said who isn't HRG. This part of the story really strikes me as dodgy.

The far more unlikely reason (and I'll admit it's a huge reach) here is that he was trying to get someone to protect him rather than someone else. It's possible/likely that the wolves have someone who can spy/scan on their team so it's possible they have a reason to believe that someone they want to hit was being protected and he wanted to move that protection.

Yes, I know this sounds ridiculously far-fetched, but, just putting that to the side, I think the gain for the villagers if we can scan Hoops and find that he is good is immense, as he becomes nigh on bullet-proof. (Barring the probable conversion attempt that would follow )

I'm OK with sharing who isn't HRG if people want that info.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:46 AM   #1013
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Neon, I still think you are not seeing clearly here. The move to switch to Ardent happened with less than 5 minutes left before the deadline-when Ardent was three votes behind whoever was in the lead at that point. So again I ask why if I am a wolf am I having anything to do with switching my vote to Ardent? He was in very little danger until those moves took place. If I had not said anything about or disagreed with a move to Ardent, then I would say you have a very strong case. But I was the one who got others to move to Ardent, and you just cannot say that a wolf would do that.

Neon's refering to the vote for Jackal rather than ardent earlier on. I sort of buy your thinking here but you still haven't offered any justification for that.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #1014
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I'm happy with a Grey vs st cronin run off today. So I'll

Vote st.cronin

And that's probably me until the deadline.

What I've seen tallies very closely with what Alan has been thinking, as I detailed earlier. If one person has a hunch, it's just a hunch, but if two people have the same hunch it might be a bit more. St cronin's argument that he could have saved Ardent doesn't really hold up and that makes him just a bit more suspicious to me.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:52 AM   #1015
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:

Right, you're talking about the end-game. You had a valid excuse for the end game, and I did buy into that.

But care to explain, if you're not a wolf, why you didn't vote for ardent earlier when you were tied in votes?

Instead, you voted for The Jackal, who was two votes behind.

And if your only reason is that because The Jackal had a vote for you, then it's a weak one.

You could have made it a race between you and ardent early on, but it was clear from that moment on that you were protecting ardent from being lynched.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:53 AM   #1016
RendeR
Coordinator

Holy hell. BK can you clean that up? Talk about a posting nightmare. Took forever to get any response.

I'm out till after deadline.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #1017
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Day 2 vote:
318 - Clap votes Thomkal (1-0)
328 - Cronin votes Ardent (1-1)
331 - Alan votes Clap (1-1-1)
357 - NFG votes Clap (2-1-1)
397 - Ardent votes Alan T (2-1-1-1)
426 - Alan unvotes Clap, votes NFG (1-1-1-1-1)
434 - Chief votes Thomkal (2-1-1-1-1) Thom leads
443 - Schmidty votes Grey (2-1-1-1-1-1)
444 - MrW votes Olie (2-1-1-1-1-1-1)
445 - Narc votes NoLynch (2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1)
447 - Neon votes NoLynch (2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied
452 - Ardent unvotes Alan, votes NoLynch (3-2-1-1-1-1-1)
459 - Thomkal votes Chief (3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1)
471 - Mauboy votes Neon (3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1)
474 - Lathum votes Thomkal (3-3-1-1-1-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied
480 - Jackal unvotes Render, votes Thomkal (4-3-1-1-1-1-1-1) Thom leads
487 - SnDvls votes Ardent (4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1) Ardent now 3rd in votes, separating from pack of ones
488 - Schmidty unvotes Grey, votes NoLynch (4-4-2-1-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied
489 - Hoops votes Jackal (4-4-2-1-1-1-1-1-1)
496/498 - NFG unvotes Clap, votes Jackal (4-4-2-2-1-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied, AE/Jackal two back
499 - RendeR votes Neon (4-4-2-2-2-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied, AE/Jackal/Neon two back
511 - Path votes Neon (4-4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1) Thom/NL tied, Neon one back, AE/Jackal two back
512 - Alan unvotes NFG, votes Ardent (4-4-3-3-2-1-1) Thom/NL tied, Neon/AE one back, Jackal two back
518 - Olie votes Ardent (4-4-4-3-2-1-1) Thom/NL/Ardent tied, Neon one back, Jackal two back
520 - Thomkal unvotes Chief, votes Jackal (4-4-4-3-3-1) Thom/NL/Ardent tied, Neon/Jackal one back
528 - Torgo votes NoLynch (5-4-4-3-3-1) NL leads, Thom/Ardent tied, Neon/Jackal two back
529 - Barkeep votes Jackal (5-4-4-4-3-1) NL leads, Thom/Ardent/Jackal tied, Neon two back
530 - Torgo unvote NoLynch, votes Neon (4-4-4-4-4-1) NL/Thom/Ardent/Jackal/Neon tied

553 - Neon unvotes NoLynch, votes Jackal (5-4-4-3-1) Jackal leads, Thom/Ardent/Neon one back, NL two back
565 - MrW unvotes Olie, votes Jackal (6-4-4-3) Jackal up two on Thom/Ardent/Neon, three on NL
585 - Jackal unvotes Thomkal, votes Neon (6-5-4-3-3) Jackal up one on Neon, two on Ardent, three on Thom/NL
597 - Grey votes Jackal (7-5-4-3-3) Jackal up two on Neon, three on Ardent, four on Thom/NL
612 - Jackal unvotes Neon, votes Ardent (7-5-4-3-3) Jackal up two on Ardent, three on Neon, four on Thom/NL
618 - Neon unvotes Jackal, votes Ardent (6-6-4-3-3) Jackal/Ardent tied, up two on Neon, three on Thom/NL

That vote right there, Thomkal.

You could have made ardent have 5 votes.

Instead you vote someone 2 votes behind. Why? Trying to protect the wolf that could hide himself among us, perhaps?
Old 03-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #1018
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

It doesn't count as extra votes if you submit it multiple times!!

Wasn't yourr fault Render, the board just had a database error a bit ago and it kind of made things funky for a bit.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #1019
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Read through what Thomkal has to say and while he offers a reason for not moving to Ardent at the end I haven't seen his reason for moving to Jackal instead of Ardent earlier on. But overall I'm not getting much of a wolfy vibe off of him but I've got less than an hour to make a decision and, at the moment, it's a vote based toss up between GRF and him. I absolutely don't buy GRF being Sylar based on what cfg said though. If either come in soon and can offer a reason for voting Jackal I'd be appreciative.

PS Thomkal it's very poor form to post in a thread other than the WW thread when you're playing a game. Messes up the "recent post" lists. I was wondering what the hell you were talking about for a while until I realised that it was an American Idol thread.

Heh sorry about that Narcizo, I had put off catching up on the AI and Big Brother threads last night until I had caught up here, so yes that must have been strange trying to figure out why I was talking about somone named Amanda or Carly.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #1020
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I find it interesting that everyone was screaming for blood yesterday because you were saying that the votes would tell tales, and somehow we've all gone past reading into what happened yesterday's results. (when the wolves thought they would be off scott free if Jackal and myself didn't move our votes over to ardent to create a tie, and the mystery hoops vote movement that made it an ardent lynch), and suddenly it's become a Grey / st.cronin vote because of "hunches".
Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 AM   #1021
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I find it interesting that everyone was screaming for blood yesterday because you were saying that the votes would tell tales, and somehow we've all gone past reading into what happened yesterday's results. (when the wolves thought they would be off scott free if Jackal and myself didn't move our votes over to ardent to create a tie, and the mystery hoops vote movement that made it an ardent lynch), and suddenly it's become a Grey / st.cronin vote because of "hunches".

To be honest, I think yesterday's vote outline says alot about Cronin's vote too.. but I guess that thought of mine is classified as a hunch But to be fair, my hunch about Ardent is what got it going when Jackyl asked me if I would consider moving to no lynch and I refused... so don't be upset at me if I want to stick with my hunch again today
Old 03-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #1022
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Dola, I'm not sure why you are upset with grey voters .. since his vote made it 7-5 Jackyl when he could have tied things up himself without late moves. I would think he would be just as much on your radar as anyone else today.

I personally have no problem with a grey vs Cronin run off today, but of course I'm personally keeping my vote on Cronin.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #1023
Thomkal
Head Coach

Oh as to why I voted for Jackal and not Ardent in the timeline there? Very Simple, Jackal had switched his vote to me, and I wanted to put pressure on one of the people trying to vote me out. I knew it was unlikely Ardent was going to be around to defend himself as well while Jackal was a very active poster. To be honest, even though I really did try to move my vote to Ardent at the end there, I was not too unhappy to have it come down to Jackal and Ardent based on Jackal's earlier vote for me.

There was still plenty of time at the point I made that vote to switch it to Ardent or anybody else in an attempt to save myself, so I really think you are focussing on the wrong part of that timeline. Please give me a good explanation, if I am a wolf, for the last part of that timeline, with Ardent being safe by three votes to even suggest a move to him? No one's (unless someone has while I'm posting this) been able to answer that, or even acknowledge it.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #1024
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Dola, I'm not sure why you are upset with grey voters .. since his vote made it 7-5 Jackyl when he could have tied things up himself without late moves. I would think he would be just as much on your radar as anyone else today.

I personally have no problem with a grey vs Cronin run off today, but of course I'm personally keeping my vote on Cronin.

I'm not upset with Grey voters at all. I'm upset noone else is putting Thomkal to the test when there is even more overwhelming evidence against him, specifically that glaring questionable vote that Thomkal made in the middle of the day for Jackal, right before the race inexplicably tightened.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #1025
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Oh as to why I voted for Jackal and not Ardent in the timeline there? Very Simple, Jackal had switched his vote to me, and I wanted to put pressure on one of the people trying to vote me out. I knew it was unlikely Ardent was going to be around to defend himself as well while Jackal was a very active poster. To be honest, even though I really did try to move my vote to Ardent at the end there, I was not too unhappy to have it come down to Jackal and Ardent based on Jackal's earlier vote for me.

There was still plenty of time at the point I made that vote to switch it to Ardent or anybody else in an attempt to save myself, so I really think you are focussing on the wrong part of that timeline. Please give me a good explanation, if I am a wolf, for the last part of that timeline, with Ardent being safe by three votes to even suggest a move to him? No one's (unless someone has while I'm posting this) been able to answer that, or even acknowledge it.

You didn't suggest anything. It was Alan T who gave the initial suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I think all of the absolutes that people are using in saying "A Day 2 no lynch is bad" isn't really accurate. We had a game last year where two straight days of no lynches not only ended up being real good for us but helped us win the game. It was a game similar to this where everyone had roles and alot of information was out there.

I'm not as convinced that this game is as open to the information being forthcoming, but just based on some reactions of various players.. I think there is -SOME- information out there, just not available to the entire group as of yet.

I'm not pushing for a no lynch today, I wanted to see Ardent get lynched today.. but I think saying cut and dry no lynch is bad is inaccurate in some cases.

And then Jackal followed up on my suggestion on a No Lynch vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal
You're absolutely right. Would you be up for switching to no lynch? With me, you, and neon doing it, it'd at least give me a chance to live.

And Jackal asked about ardent.

Quote:
Whats the case against Ardent? I could certainly switch to him.

And then this message from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
sorry I've been away from the computer. I cannot support a move to no lynch despite who it might save, myself included because I strongly believe we need some information from this lynch. I could move to Ardent I suppose if there's enough votes, but not a no lynch

I will notch this down that you were confident that Jackal would get eliminated. Of course you didn't expect me moving my vote off of Jackal and on to AE. Why would I, right? I would be completely nuts if I did that. But I am. And I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal
Works for me. I'd prefer a person over a no lynch, anyways.

Unvote Neon

Vote Ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Chaos
Jackal, I have no idea if you're innocent or not, but we were all put in this predicament by that surge to save ardent. If you move your vote to Ardent, I can move my vote as well and that creates a tie between the two of you... better chances than being outright lynched.

And this beauty of a vote to at least force it into a tie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Chaos
Oh. There ya go.

Unvote Jackal
Vote Ardent

and of course, the apology post at 1:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
sorry jackal
Old 03-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #1026
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:

I seriously have this happen to me every time I post his name this game (and last game too). For some reason I can never keep it straight.

Carry on.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #1027
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

St. Cronin (3): Alan T (756), Schmidty (893), Narcizo (1016)
Greyfooroo (3): Jackal (882), Chief Rum (911), RendeR (1010)
Barkeep49 (2): path12 (859), SnDvls (971)

Mr. Wednesday (2) : Barkeep49 (942), DaddyTorgo (977)
Schmidty (1): St. Cronin (819)
Mauboy1 (1): Mr. Wednesday (912)
Thomkal (1): Neon Chaos (955)
nfg22 (1): claphamsa (990)

Not voting (6): Hoops, Thomkal, nfg22, Greyfooroo, mauboy1, Lathum
Old 03-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #1028
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
UNVOTE THE JACKAL

VOTE Greyfoofoo

Lets see where this leads.

hey you only get to vote once
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #1029
hoopsguy
General Manager

Neon just went back to the same posts that I was looking at. There was also one at 5 to deadline where Cronin asks Alan if he would be up for a "No Lynch" vote. But otherwise he covers all the important posts over the final five minutes as we saw the swing to AE.

I'll be voting for one of these guys in the next couple of minutes.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #1030
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Neon, just for the sake of "pushing" my candidate in this race.. I would encourage you to also review Cronin's posts during the same time frame (or rough time frame) and see how unenthusiastic he was campaigning for his vote choice of Ardent (to the point of actually saying the reasons to vote for him in as non-appealing way as possible).

Cronin just got stuck in a vote that everyone would watch to see if he moved his vote and he couldn't do anything about it other than try to give lousy reasons why to vote for ardent.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #1031
hoopsguy
General Manager

SnDvls, an unrelated question - can you provide any more detail on what kind of action that Alan was taking while following me?

If you are convinced he was following for informational purposes, then I'm not all that concerned about pushing this line of thinking. But if it is unclear, then I'll probably start getting paranoid.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #1032
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
SnDvls, an unrelated question - can you provide any more detail on what kind of action that Alan was taking while following me?

If you are convinced he was following for informational purposes, then I'm not all that concerned about pushing this line of thinking. But if it is unclear, then I'll probably start getting paranoid.

Maybe I have something for young blonde cheerleaders????
Old 03-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #1033
hoopsguy
General Manager

If the "something" doesn't involve cutting my head open then nothing wrong with that.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #1034
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If the "something" doesn't involve cutting my head open then nothing wrong with that.

Hehe, sorry. Just had to! I'll let Sndvls respond with what his impression of my action is though.. but I think he already described it fairly accurately previously to be a similar following action to what he described.

If you are still worried, I actually dropped a hint about that back when Sndvls revealed his role saying that I don't think his reveal was a bad thing and that I figured there are others with similar roles out there. This comment was before he chose to follow me the next night, and obviously I was referring to myself.

The only odd part I have about last night is that I don't have any knowledge of what happened myself, so the only thing I can go on is what Sndvls said about my evening.. The only reason I can back up your claim of being the cheerleader is Sndvls said he followed me following a blonde woman, and I had chosen to spy on you.

Hope that makes sense, it did when I was typing it!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #1035
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Neon, just for the sake of "pushing" my candidate in this race.. I would encourage you to also review Cronin's posts during the same time frame (or rough time frame) and see how unenthusiastic he was campaigning for his vote choice of Ardent (to the point of actually saying the reasons to vote for him in as non-appealing way as possible).

Cronin just got stuck in a vote that everyone would watch to see if he moved his vote and he couldn't do anything about it other than try to give lousy reasons why to vote for ardent.

I would be much more interested in seeing a Thomkal / Cronin race that a Cronin / Grey one, I'll give you that.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #1036
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
You didn't suggest anything. It was Alan T who gave the initial suggestion.

And then Jackal followed up on my suggestion on a No Lynch vote.

And Jackal asked about ardent.

And then this message from you.

I will notch this down that you were confident that Jackal would get eliminated. Of course you didn't expect me moving my vote off of Jackal and on to AE. Why would I, right? I would be completely nuts if I did that. But I am. And I did.

And this beauty of a vote to at least force it into a tie.

and of course, the apology post at 1:01

You misunderstand my comment about suggesting that I was the one who came up with the idea to vote for Ardent originally. That was clearly Alan. But when I turned down your offer to go no lynch, it was when I said I could vote for Ardent though that the vote switching happened. The votes switched because I said I would move mine to Ardent. Alan's concerns about Ardent probably made people feel more comfortable about the switch, but if I had not offered to move to Ardent at that point, would the vote switching to him have taken place? I think not.

Again I stand by most posts saying I was away from the computer because I was. I just hang out in the room here when I know I'll be checking back frequently. I stand by the apology to Jackal because my internet connection prevented me from making the switch in time. Because it was my intent to switch to Ardent despite the earlier vote on me by Jackal because he was sounding more and more like a villager as we neared the deadline.

I have defended myself all I can on this issue. I see where you are coming from Neon, but I think you are pretty much ignoring my point of view and the crucial fact that there was no reason at all for me to bring Ardent back into contention for the vote if I'm a wolf.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #1037
hoopsguy
General Manager

Neon, let me see if I can help you with that wish.

VOTE THOMKAL
Old 03-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #1038
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Barkeep49 (2): path12 (859), SnDvls (971)

Thomkal (2): Neon Chaos (955), hoopsguy (1040)
nfg22 (1): claphamsa (990)

Not voting (5): Thomkal, nfg22, Greyfooroo, mauboy1, Lathum
Old 03-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #1039
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
You misunderstand my comment about suggesting that I was the one who came up with the idea to vote for Ardent originally. That was clearly Alan. But when I turned down your offer to go no lynch, it was when I said I could vote for Ardent though that the vote switching happened. The votes switched because I said I would move mine to Ardent. Alan's concerns about Ardent probably made people feel more comfortable about the switch, but if I had not offered to move to Ardent at that point, would the vote switching to him have taken place? I think not.

Again I stand by most posts saying I was away from the computer because I was. I just hang out in the room here when I know I'll be checking back frequently. I stand by the apology to Jackal because my internet connection prevented me from making the switch in time. Because it was my intent to switch to Ardent despite the earlier vote on me by Jackal because he was sounding more and more like a villager as we neared the deadline.

I have defended myself all I can on this issue. I see where you are coming from Neon, but I think you are pretty much ignoring my point of view and the crucial fact that there was no reason at all for me to bring Ardent back into contention for the vote if I'm a wolf.

Alright then, seeing as I probably won't get any support on voting you off.

Perhaps you would be interested in voting for St. Cronin?

Unvote Thomkal
Vote St.Cronin
Old 03-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #1040
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

This is starting to shape up like yesterday with 5 candidates!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #1041
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

No and it does concern me too, especially with what he said he got in his PM. He could easily have been hunting you for the Company or as Syler too and didn't want to give away too much, but wanted to throw a wrench in my reveal ect.

Yes it's something to keep an eye on for sure.

Basically it said I was following him and he was quicky following you. Not knowing what you were doing I'm not sure if the quickly really matters, but it may for you as only you know what you were doing.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #1042
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Damnit.

Didn't see you vote hoops.

Unvote St.Cronin
Vote Thomkal
Old 03-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #1043
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

unvote ngf
vote thromkal

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #1044
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote Barkeep

He just seems to have some inside knowledge.

We have absolutly no way of knowing is sylar has killed. Only sylar or company would know that yet BK seems pretty sure of his statements.

BK, I'll be in and out but I think sndvls answered your questions, if not I'l try to but I have a 1:00 class
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #1045
SnDvls
Pro Starter

hoops - and now with Alan posting what he did he's moved a little back towards trusted for me at least.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #1046
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well I was glad to see you come to your senses for about two minutes there Neon. I absolutely would vote with you on Cronin because Alan's hunch served us pretty well yesterday. I would also support votes on Mr Wednesday and Grey because of their voting for Jackal yesterday and the new information revealed about Grey today.

Let me ask Neon why were you willing to vote for Cronin just now instead of me?
Old 03-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #1047
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well I was glad to see you come to your senses for about two minutes there Neon. I absolutely would vote with you on Cronin because Alan's hunch served us pretty well yesterday. I would also support votes on Mr Wednesday and Grey because of their voting for Jackal yesterday and the new information revealed about Grey today.

Let me ask Neon why were you willing to vote for Cronin just now instead of me?

I would be comfortable voting either you or cronin out.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #1048
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm going through and reading carefully now for my list of reveals and ..

Seriously - what? Not only do you reveal your own role and power, and back CR into a corner so he has to reveal but you reveal yet someone else's in the bargain?

This is a bit fuzzy at the moment as I don't know if you've got all the info PMed to you. Is this a vicious role (ie he has to have been lynched for this power to work) or can he use it any time. If it's a vicious role then it would be absolutely useless to Sylar as he is a one man faction. Killing someone once he's dead is pointless. If it's not then I still have a hard time seeing Sylar only having the chance to kill one person all game. And I'm fairly sure that if he were Sylar he wouldn't tell you the truth about his power. Why on earth would he? To be honest I'm surprised he told you anything at all but if this does anything then it makes me more willing to cut him a bit more slack.

Narcizo. I havent read past this yet but I wanted to clarify. He said he could do this once a day. Thus a kill everyday if someone votes fo him.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #1049
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Barkeep49 (3): path12 (859), SnDvls (971), Lathum (1047)

Thomkal (3): hoopsguy (1040), Neon Chaos (1045), claphamsa (1046)

Not voting (4): Thomkal, nfg22, Greyfooroo, mauboy1
Old 03-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #1050
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
wow that was quite the late night revelations. It now puts a new light on Ollegirl's death. I couldn't figure out any particular reason she would be killed based on what happened in the game. Based on what nfg is telling us, he knows what her first night's action was and what she planned to do on her second action. This information could lead us to her killer. And a question for you Nfg, did you tell Grey that you were in contact with Ollegirl?

I find it suspect that the Parkman's are on the same side. It's likely their powers are either the same or very close to each other, and I just think it makes more sense to be on opposite sides. But CR and Nfg are sounding "villagery" to me right now, so perhaps I'm wrong there. I'm hoping someone will scan/spy on them to see if there's anything to go with there.

Still reading through. Yes at the time I didnt think Sylar would have this one ability and oliegirl had lied to me so I trusted GRF more...
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote