Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-11-2018, 08:50 PM   #10251
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

not altered
Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 PM   #10252
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Hold up a minute, we’re upset that at a meeting that people were upset was not going to happen, now we’re upset it is happening. Them we are breathless because Trump was leaving early. BUT, it turns out that is alright because Kim Jong Un was leaving first. Now, we’re upset because the flags were all at the same level.

Do I have this right?
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #10253
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Hold up a minute, we’re upset that at a meeting that people were upset was not going to happen, now we’re upset it is happening. Them we are breathless because Trump was leaving early. BUT, it turns out that is alright because Kim Jong Un was leaving first. Now, we’re upset because the flags were all at the same level.

Do I have this right?

Welcome to America
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:14 PM   #10254
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Larry Kudlow suffers heart attack, Trump tweets from North Korea summit in Singapore - CBS News
Old 06-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #10255
cuervo72
Head Coach

He's only 70?
Old 06-11-2018, 10:35 PM   #10256
cuervo72
Head Coach

I wonder if the only thing that comes out of this is "this is just the first step." Then Trump and Kim plan a whole mess of future Singapore vacations.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:05 AM   #10257
BBT
H.S. Freshman Team

McConnell's stalling worked. Vote went down expected ideological lines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Quote:
All states have procedures for removing from their registration lists the names of people who have moved and are therefore no longer eligible to vote in a given precinct. The issue before the Supreme Court was whether a voter's decision to sit out a certain number of elections could be the trigger for that effort.

Justice Samuel Alito, who wrote the majority opinion, said the court's job was not "to decide whether Ohio’s supplemental process is the ideal method for keeping its voting rolls up to date. The only question before us is whether it violates federal law. It does not."

Ohio election officials send notices to anyone who fails to cast a ballot during a two-year period. People who do not respond and don't vote over the next four years, including in two more federal elections, are dropped from the list of registered voters.

That's what happened to Larry Harmon, a U.S. Navy veteran and software engineer who was turned away from his polling place in 2015 when he found out he wasn't on the list. "I looked and I looked. And I saw my son's name, but I didn't see my name." So he joined a civil rights group in suing the state. Ohio said he was sent a notice, but he said he didn't get it.
BBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:12 AM   #10258
digamma
Torchbearer

Fascinating to watch coverage from the UK. It's been almost wall to wall coverage of the summit this morning, with only partial breaks for local news.

I think this is about what we expected. Lots of photo ops for Un. No real policy.

It reminds me of when Ric Flair would do the job to a local territorial guy and then win the title back a few days later. Bizarre times for sure.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:24 AM   #10259
mckerney
Coordinator

mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:41 AM   #10260
Edward64
Head Coach

I think its good we are stopping the wargames with SK. It's a concession but the wargames are a provocation (e.g. imagine something like that happening on our borders or a NATO ally's border) and its a significant but easy card to play. The wargames can be restarted if truly no/little progress is made.

So crazy kid has had a successful charm initiative so far. Great for his ego and maybe encourage him to be less crazy and more neighborly. Has suspended nuclear testing (which I think is easily verifiable). And may get a trip to US.

Trump has conceded some US higher ground points being on equal stage with the crazy kid, effectively said we can do business with him, and we've stopped wargames with SK. Not sure but suspect Trump's favorability has gone up in SEA also, so good for his ego.

All this gets us to a point of (hopefully) further substantive discussions.

I personally want the NK situation "taken care of" one way or another. Trump is probably the person to make this happen and he has 2.5 years. Definitely still a die roll but worth the risk IMO.

Last edited by Edward64 : 06-12-2018 at 06:42 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:17 AM   #10261
BBT
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
I think its good we are stopping the wargames with SK. It's a concession but the wargames are a provocation (e.g. imagine something like that happening on our borders or a NATO ally's border) and its a significant but easy card to play. The wargames can be restarted if truly no/little progress is made.

You mean like Russia does all the time on numerous ally borders.

Quote:
So crazy kid has had a successful charm initiative so far. Great for his ego and maybe encourage him to be less crazy and more neighborly. Has suspended nuclear testing (which I think is easily verifiable). And may get a trip to US.

He suspended it because the mountain they were using to test collapsed. It's why he's at the table right now. We are/were in a complete position of strength. There was no reason to concede anything at this point.

Quote:
Trump has conceded some US higher ground points being on equal stage with the crazy kid, effectively said we can do business with him, and we've stopped wargames with SK. Not sure but suspect Trump's favorability has gone up in SEA also, so good for his ego.

All this gets us to a point of (hopefully) further substantive discussions.

But, why are we conceding. They have millions of people in death camps and their populace has no freedoms at all. This isn't just a nuclear discussion.

But, as far as the nuclear discussion goes, we've just given North Korea time to get their program back in order...and we aren't going to have troops ready just in case "crazy kid" decides that he wants to reunify Korea during that time.

We've now legitimized North Korea while completely disregarding our allies only days before. Funny world we're living in where the dictators are the ones we talk nice to and make concessions for and those that have tried to protect freedoms in the past are now pushed to the side and punished.

Quote:
I personally want the NK situation "taken care of" one way or another. Trump is probably the person to make this happen and he has 2.5 years. Definitely still a die roll but worth the risk IMO.

I get this want, but just giving ground with no solid strategy is probably not a good idea. As you said, Trump has 2.5 years; what happens then? What happens if no real ground has been made and a new president comes in and decides to ramp up rhetoric again because North Korea is making no progress on what they've said they'd do? What happens if the next president decides to break any agreement that's been made because they don't feel like honoring it anymore?

You know...kind of like Iran. Speaking of which, why isn't Trump meeting with the Iranian President or Supreme Leader?
Old 06-12-2018, 07:36 AM   #10262
bronconick
College Starter

Months or years of work in an agreement with Iran, and Trump burns it down because the black man was involved. 5 hours of talking with NK, and he bends over for vague promises so he can claim victory.

At least he didn't say "Peace in our time", I guess.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:44 AM   #10263
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Sounds like the South Koreans weren't consulted or told in advance about the suspension of military exercises.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #10264
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBT View Post
You mean like Russia does all the time on numerous ally borders.

No doubt he has a hard-on for Putin. Best guess is he's got lots of business dealings with the Russian oligarchs and he's thinking ahead post-presidency. Nevertheless, my point is that it is provocative. I think this is a legit beef from the crazy kid.

Quote:
He suspended it because the mountain they were using to test collapsed. It's why he's at the table right now. We are/were in a complete position of strength. There was no reason to concede anything at this point.

But, why are we conceding. They have millions of people in death camps and their populace has no freedoms at all. This isn't just a nuclear discussion.

I think the reason is to change the dynamics and get the crazy kid to the table. TBH, it starts with Nukes and goes from there. NK survived a much worse famine in the 2000's and came back stronger.

Quote:
But, as far as the nuclear discussion goes, we've just given North Korea time to get their program back in order...and we aren't going to have troops ready just in case "crazy kid" decides that he wants to reunify Korea during that time.

Yes, real concern that crazy kid is stringing Trump along.

Do you think one or two wargames will degrade our ability that much to defend SK that much? I'm all for us withdrawing our troops way south or close by and letting SK ramp up their military, they have the means to do it now.

Quote:
We've now legitimized North Korea while completely disregarding our allies only days before. Funny world we're living in where the dictators are the ones we talk nice to and make concessions for and those that have tried to protect freedoms in the past are now pushed to the side and punished.

Yes, you are right. All I can say is this is a special case with nukes. No excuse on mistreating Canada.

Quote:
I get this want, but just giving ground with no solid strategy is probably not a good idea. As you said, Trump has 2.5 years; what happens then? What happens if no real ground has been made and a new president comes in and decides to ramp up rhetoric again because North Korea is making no progress on what they've said they'd do? What happens if the next president decides to break any agreement that's been made because they don't feel like honoring it anymore?

What else has worked? He is trying to change the dynamics.

Has the old Clinton-Bush-Obama or Hillary thing worked. I think deep down we know high likelihood that Hillary would have continued the same path and nothing would get done other than status quo.

I guess status quo is an option but not one I prefer.

Quote:
You know...kind of like Iran. Speaking of which, why isn't Trump meeting with the Iranian President or Supreme Leader?

No excuses here. We know its because its part of the brown skin's guy legacy and probably because of the Israeli connection and votes.

Last edited by Edward64 : 06-12-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #10265
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
Months or years of work in an agreement with Iran, and Trump burns it down because the black man was involved. 5 hours of talking with NK, and he bends over for vague promises so he can claim victory.

At least he didn't say "Peace in our time", I guess.

You know Trump may have actually accomplished something when we fall back on the race card.

Seriously why isn't more peace (regardless of the leader) a good thing? I'm talking both here and with Iran and with Russia... FOFC is certainly a tamer version of Facebook, twitter, etc but Americans keep wanting to blame politicians for the divide and our country's image. It was quite clear from 2009-2016 that a significant portion of this country wanted failure from it's own president because "our team" well yesterday this board proved "their team" is no different. It's the American people to blame not the politicians they just say what the people will vote for.

By the way it is "peace for our time" for your Hitler reference.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:18 AM   #10266
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Iran agreement signed and broken within a couple years.. Gadaffi de-nuclearized, tortured and killed.

Why would North Korea ever get rid of their nukes. Answer: they won't. Why would they follow in the steps of other countries we've fucked over. In the event they some how overlooked that, John Bolton was helpful enough to hammer that point home.

They've already gotten everything they wanted out of this fiasco, now they just want to see how long they can string this out. I'd expect this to be pretty long with Trump ignoring everyone around him and using his gut to form policy based on 60 seconds of dialogue.

Last edited by jeff061 : 06-12-2018 at 08:18 AM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:27 AM   #10267
tarcone
Coordinator

What is the issue with this? NK has been around 70 years. Trump isnt dealing with an ISIS leader and negotiating. He is negotiating with a leader of a recognized country, one that can de-stabilize an important region.

Im not sure why this is a bad thing. Except it was done by a republican.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #10268
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

The problem isn't negotiating, it's giving away things for free. What has NK given so far? They've possibly shut down a testing facility that might have been destroyed previously and was of questionable utility now that they have so many working bombs, but the CIA says the shutdown was less that it appeared. They've released three prisoners that shouldn't have been in jail in the first place.

Meanwhile we agreed to a summit and staged it in a way that legitimizes Kim and places him on equal footing to the US. We refuse to mention human rights. Trump gives Kim enormous propaganda by saying he trust him and that Kim loves his people. And we blindside our allies and cancel future military exercises.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:37 AM   #10269
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

He's killed millions of his own people and his country's a prison camp.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:48 AM   #10270
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
What is the issue with this? NK has been around 70 years. Trump isnt dealing with an ISIS leader and negotiating. He is negotiating with a leader of a recognized country, one that can de-stabilize an important region.

I can't stand Trump, but if he pulls this off I will give him due credit. I think the skepticism comes from NK's history (and rightly so) coupled with the process of denuclearization will long outlast Trump's time in the Whitehouse.

It could be a historic accord, or it could be the ultimate troll job by Kim, saying all this to placate someone he might see as crazier than him. This stops the wargames, which makes him look good, then they take their time, but still do just enough to eventually ease some sanctions, then when there is a new president find something else to use as a trigger to back out and start it up again.

I think at this point you could almost flip a coin. I don't get why anybody would root for a President to fail, even hating him. But Trump has shown he can be easily swayed, is prone to reverse field at any moment and is definitely about himself. So it makes sense he could also be embellishing a lot to prop himself up and also use it as a rallying call for mid terms.

What happens beyond that, I doubt he has given a second thought. I truly hope this does go as intended, I really do. But it is WAY too early to substantially celebrate anything.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #10271
PilotMan
Head Coach

The only thing trump has given away is American brand value. He's done it because it's expendable to him. That's not something he'd do with his own brand though.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:11 AM   #10272
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
Seriously why isn't more peace (regardless of the leader) a good thing?

There are zero arguments in this thread that say more peace is a bad thing.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #10273
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
I think its good we are stopping the wargames with SK.

Fairly amazing you're already calling the exercises war games.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:27 AM   #10274
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
Fairly amazing you're already calling the exercises war games.

Just quoting Trump.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #10275
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

So crazy kid has had a successful charm initiative so far. Great for his ego and maybe encourage him to be less crazy and more neighborly. Has suspended nuclear testing (which I think is easily verifiable). And may get a trip to US

Strongly disagree in this context. We gave Kim nearly everything he was looking for and we walk away with a promise to continue negotiations and vague promises of denuclearization of the peninsula. And we did so in a way that alienates a long time ally.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:35 AM   #10276
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
And we did so in a way that alienates a long time ally.

Are you referring to South Korea?

Not sure but I would think they are good with this summit and the results.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:41 AM   #10277
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Are you referring to South Korea?

Not sure but I would think they are good with this summit and the results.

Based on what? North Korea gave up nothing, promised nothing concrete, and got everything they wanted. The US gave up decades of political leverage and in exchange received nothing but vague statements and promises.

I'm sure South Korea is happy they're at the table, but this is the exact outcome people fear with Trump. He has a history of caving to the last person he talks to. Trump was tougher on the other G7 countries than North Korea this week.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #10278
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

South Korea will be pissed over the ceasing of military exercises, but they have been pushing heavily for this summit. Throwing a bitch fit when Trump canceled it for a few minutes.

So fuck em.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:53 AM   #10279
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Based on what? North Korea gave up nothing, promised nothing concrete, and got everything they wanted. The US gave up decades of political leverage and in exchange received nothing but vague statements and promises.

I'm sure South Korea is happy they're at the table, but this is the exact outcome people fear with Trump. He has a history of caving to the last person he talks to. Trump was tougher on the other G7 countries than North Korea this week.

I do think SK is happy. They have seemed more conciliatory towards NK and would be surprised to find out they are negative towards giving up "war games" or feel alienated.

I did a quick look but didn't see anything. I'm sure there'll be polls soon on how SK feels about this, interesting to find out.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #10280
bronconick
College Starter

Well, at least it's better than Hawaii, Alaska and the West coast being radioactive, which seemed where this was going 8 months ago.

*shrug*
Old 06-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #10281
BBT
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post

Obama wasn’t dealing with an ISIS leader either and the country he dealt with had been around a lot longer in a region that we value greatly. He was able to get them to denuclearize and have round the clock maintenance of all their facilities and regular inspections. Republicans torched him for it from the day that agreement with Iran was signed until Trump blew it up a few months ago; even came up with a debunked conspiracy theory that went viral. Now, Iran has started to plan to renuclearize. Spare me the party-blaming BS.

Trump said it was an “honor” to meet with Kim. “Honor” usually isn’t a word that should be used in those situations, especially by the side that should be showing strength. He also said (jokingly I think) that Kim’s citizen support him with great fervor. I get that word-choice isn’t a big deal in regular day-to-day conversations, but it’s a huge deal on the world stage. Trump looked weak; Kim got what he wanted, and more. America continues to flounder on the world stage. Republican/Democrat doesn’t matter...Trump’s just an idiot.

Hopefully, things get worked out. Hopefully, Trump’s gotten his photo op and will stay away while the big boys negotiate. Hopefully, other dictators aren’t emboldened by what they saw.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #10282
digamma
Torchbearer

Noted libtard Tom Nichols:

Oh wait, he's a nuclear policy expert, who teaches at the Naval War College and is a lifelong Republican.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #10283
TecmoBoJackson
n00b

Democrats applaud Obama having historic summit with brutal dictator Castro. Republicans lose their shit.

Republicans applaud Trump having historic summit with brutal dictator Kim. Democrats lose their shit.
TecmoBoJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #10284
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoBoJackson View Post
Democrats applaud Obama having historic summit with brutal dictator Castro. Republicans lose their shit.

Republicans applaud Trump having historic summit with brutal dictator Kim. Democrats lose their shit.

I'll take Castro (Raul, anyway) any day of the week over Kim.

Though given our historical (and even current) judgement on who are the good guys and bad guys, I don't think we have a leg to stand on. Let's just try and be friends with everybody and let them sort their own shit out. I know, completely unrealistic. But a guy can dream.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 12:45 PM   #10285
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yes, real concern that crazy kid is stringing Trump along.

Ah yes, still calling the guy "crazy" who is playing a shitty hand like a damned poker world champion.

Also, this happened in 2012:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/w...lear-work.html
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #10286
Edward64
Head Coach

Are we at the flop, turn or river right now?
Old 06-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #10287
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

North Korea has said they'd curb their nuclear program for decades. They never do. It's always used as some stunt to get something they want.

I don't mind the meeting. If you can get something done, that's great. This meeting didn't accomplish that. Which is fine because that sometimes happens.

My issues is with the constant praise Trump lavished him with. The fact they allowed so much media to document the event. And giving up something when NK gave up nothing in return. It's great propaganda for a dictator to go back to his country with.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:24 PM   #10288
Izulde
Head Coach

Frankly, our only hope is that our traditional allies understand that this is just a really weird, screwed up Trump phase. Boot him out in 2020 and work on repairing the damage that's been done in this absolute fuckery of a presidency.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #10289
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Frankly, our only hope is that our traditional allies understand that this is just a really weird, screwed up Trump phase. Boot him out in 2020 and work on repairing the damage that's been done in this absolute fuckery of a presidency.

Too late. How can anyone assume we won't turn around and vote in a similar dumbass in 2028?
Old 06-12-2018, 05:53 PM   #10290
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post

When the Mueller investigation is complete and an unbelievably long list of crimes committed by Trump, his family, and so many of his inner circle are laid on the table for all to see, 30-40% of the country will call bullshit, deep state, witchhunt, led by Sean Hannity and friends. The branch of government designed to deal with this exact situation will do nothing b/c team > country and the rule of law, and that will be all that anyone needs to see to know what to think about the US going forward.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:55 PM   #10291
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
He suspended it because the mountain they were using to test collapsed. It's why he's at the table right now.

I have no idea why this point keeps getting glossed over.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #10292
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I have no idea why this point keeps getting glossed over.

You know why. It's to make Trump look like he accomplished something.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 06-12-2018 at 06:01 PM.
NobodyHere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #10293
Thomkal
Head Coach

AT&T/Time-Warner merger can go forward, and judge basically told the government off:

AT&T-Time Warner merger: Judge approves deal
Old 06-12-2018, 07:23 PM   #10294
Groundhog
Coordinator

I knew NK had promised to denuclearize before, I just didn't realize how many times: 2012, 2007, 2005, 1994, 1992, 1985.

Meanwhile, he's driven a wedge between the US and their biggest allies in order to swing for the fences on NK by walking down this same well-trodden path to try find something to hang his hat on, while also fostering better relations with Russia who would happily remove the USA from the map if they could do it with no repercussions. What a week.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #10295
Mota
College Benchwarmer

So based on the results of this past week, are the top allies of the US North Korea and Russia? Based on Trump talk, these seem to be the people he respects the most.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #10296
Thomkal
Head Coach

A few primaries tonight-in South Carolina, our embarassing former governor Mark Sanford is looking like he might lose the GOP primary (thank God) thought its not called yet, and in Virginia, Tim Kaine, gets a Trump disciple (and racist) in Corey Stewart to run against and hopefully beat. Other Repubs in the state are already saying how terrible it is that he won the Primary.

Sanford has now conceded

Last edited by Thomkal : 06-12-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #10297
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
So based on the results of this past week, are the top allies of the US North Korea and Russia? Based on Trump talk, these seem to be the people he respects the most.

I'm leaning towards Russia.

There's something there ...
Old 06-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #10298
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Ge here: http://ericbrakeyforsenate.com/

This is now the GOP nominee for U.S. Senator in Maine.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:45 PM   #10299
Thomkal
Head Coach

So it appears Trump showed the Korean leader a made-up movie trailer showing him what would happen if he agreed to denuclearize:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...eaders-n882591
Old 06-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #10300
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

North Korea has agreed to denuclearization 13 times since the mid-80's. Not sure why this time it's different.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote