Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2006, 08:54 PM   #951
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I would think Blade will be a better samurai now that he has to rely on his other senses for survival.
And to think i just did you a favor...its on like donkey kong polston!!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:54 PM   #952
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I'd be all for moving the day deadline to sometime tonight. That morning deadline is impossible for the West Coast, it's hard enough on the East Coast. Coder would have the thread all to himself.
I agree but it may not be fair to whoever hasn't voted yet.

Anyone have that list, can we PM them maybe
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #953
saldana
Pro Starter

packerfanatic-san, honorable Kurosawa must point out to you that your abstention does nothing to help the cause of the Samurai. you are making it easier for the Ninja to kill an innocent with their fewer number of votes, and you are also making it harder for the rest of us Samurai to trust you. Kurosawa suggests you reconsider your decision not to vote and advise that you simply choose someone whose posts or actions have just not seemed logical.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #954
Desnudo
Coordinator

Yes, I was thinking more for future votes. Although hopefully everyone will be in by later tonight.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #955
Blade6119
Coordinator

If all else fails you can vote for me...then i can whine, vote to myself, and then threaten to quit
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #956
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, that was not at mustang...dubb did the same thing
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:02 PM   #957
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
And to think i just did you a favor...its on like donkey kong polston!!!!
Old 01-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #958
KWhit
Coordinator

It looks like it's down to Tanglewood, Lathum, or Mustang. Voting for anyone else would be taking the easy way out and throwing my vote away.

Mustang - I don't think a ninja would be so obvious as to intentionally skip the first vote, so I have a slight feeling that he is okay.

Lathum - His pleas have sounded earnest, but that doesn't really mean anything in this game. He has been pretty quiet which always makes me uneasy, but I haven't found anything of substance to really pin on him. Voted after me for Blade yesterday which was pretty early (probably too early to be considered a bandwagon vote, but you never know).

Tanglewood - Has kind of flown under the radar so far. Voted for Sirfozzie yesterday in the middle of the pack - not too early, not too late. Then his reasoning for voting Lathum was kind of out of left field. May mean nothing, but it's the best I got.

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:09 PM   #959
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE MUSTANG
VOTE LATHUM
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:13 PM   #960
KWhit
Coordinator

Interesting. Care to comment on that?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:18 PM   #961
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im more inclined to believe lathum would attack king then tangle, i feel tangle(who started the whole vote for lathum) got rail roaded back against(kina funny how that happened), lathum went out of his way to try and clear the people who voted for me(himself included), and i dont feel other then voting for lathum, tangle did anything wrong. Neither has particularly caught my eye, but since a late swap to any of my canidates is not happening i picked my horse in the race, and thats lathum. I dont feel strongly on either, but i think lathum has been more suspicious...he also seems to be playing different then past games, but im not entirely sure...i just think its odd tangle voted lathum and now lathum is being saved by votes on tangle
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-31-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:22 PM   #962
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
UNVOTE MUSTANG
VOTE LATHUM

Why you little...

You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:23 PM   #963
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Why you little...

Im hoping your going to play and not just try and quit tomorrow
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:23 PM   #964
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE TAZFTW
VOTE TANGLEWOOD

Im doubting mustang is a ninja, but could be wrong. Out of the three Tanglewood has seemed the most likely to me to be a ninja based on just today's activity (votes away from him, etc)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:24 PM   #965
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
UNVOTE TAZFTW
VOTE TANGLEWOOD

Im doubting mustang is a ninja, but could be wrong. Out of the three Tanglewood has seemed the most likely to me to be a ninja based on just today's activity (votes away from him, etc)
Interesting...i see just the opposite happening...tangle got a few votes on lathum and now people have taken lathum back off the block...interesting, especially from you alan
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:25 PM   #966
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Im hoping your going to play and not just try and quit tomorrow

No.. tomorrow is my quit McDonalds day. I'm not signed up for another quit WW game until Feb 10th.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 01-31-2006, 09:25 PM   #967
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I have trusted Blade's judgment up to this point (hopefully not too much) and had this person as the person I would have voted for earlier...

VOTE LATHUM

Appreciate the advice, saldana, and I agree. I want to be as trusted as possible and not voting isn't going to help my cause. I am an honorable samurai and being as such, I must try and help out my brothers as much as I can...even if I am condemning one of them right now.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:30 PM   #968
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Actuall Blade, I'm not voting on tangle because he voted for me. I am voting for him because his reason for being suspiscous of me was that I voted for you when you were as close to 100% as we have.

How many times do I have to say this !! How could you be close to 100% cleared on day one??

Day two you were 100% cleared.

Tanglewood is claiming it is fishy that I voted for blade when he was 100% cleared.

We didn't find out until THE NEXT DAY that blade is the bodyguard.

Do the math people!!!! Tanglewood has made up a BS reason to suspect me. As good a player you are blade I can't belive you can't see through this
Old 01-31-2006, 09:32 PM   #969
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Interesting...i see just the opposite happening...tangle got a few votes on lathum and now people have taken lathum back off the block...interesting, especially from you alan

Actually, there was one post you made where you left Lathum's name off.. not sure if that was an oversight or intentional... I think people were questioning that earlier.

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:33 PM   #970
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Actuall Blade, I'm not voting on tangle because he voted for me. I am voting for him because his reason for being suspiscous of me was that I voted for you when you were as close to 100% as we have.

How many times do I have to say this !! How could you be close to 100% cleared on day one??

Day two you were 100% cleared.

Tanglewood is claiming it is fishy that I voted for blade when he was 100% cleared.

We didn't find out until THE NEXT DAY that blade is the bodyguard.

Do the math people!!!! Tanglewood has made up a BS reason to suspect me. As good a player you are blade I can't belive you can't see through this
In all honesty my vote has nothing to due with reasons, and more for how votes have swayed. After the mustang sway you had a little sway to you, and now it is swaying to tangle late in the day...its more a matter of it looks like somebody doesnt want you lynched then tangle being on. Im still not set, but for now i want to see how a few more pieces fall
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #971
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
I think the whole vote for yourself strategy is questionable at best. If you are a villager, why would you vote for the one person you are 100% sure of being clean? It smacks of semi-desperate ninja ploy. The whole non-voting thing as well wasn't very helpful. However, I am not convinced that Mustang is ninja. I don't think a ninja would 'panic' at such an early stage if spotted, or if they did hey're not a terribly good player.

Therefore, my vote is going on Lathum for now. Voted for Blade and seemed all too ready to defend himself when listed. Of course, it's understandable he would be concerned if he is clean, but he voted for a near 100% confirmed and to me seems 'ninja-iest' of those in that group.
Vote Lathum

Subject to change as events unfold.

dola-
I bolded his great reason for suspecting me.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #972
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually, there was one post you made where you left Lathum's name off.. not sure if that was an oversight or intentional... I think people were questioning that earlier.
there was, and i commented on it by saying i didnt think he was that suspicious. Now you are learning i sometime attack people i dont think are bad and somewhat protect people i suspect...if a wolf thinks he is safe he will act differently then if i am calling him out...sometimes both ways work
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:36 PM   #973
kingfc22
Head Coach

So that leaves Taz and Schmidty without votes.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:36 PM   #974
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola-
I bolded his great reason for suspecting me.
His reasons included everyone that voted for me, not just you...your comment about them all being clear pushed him to you...but he looked at who voted for me and then picked. If king was the target, the wolves werent voting for him. Most of them were on fozzie or myself. Some of the fozzie voters are already clear, none of the blade ones are...that leads me to believe we have a ninja or two who voted for me(who if king was the target never thought they would be looked at today)
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:36 PM   #975
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
its more a matter of it looks like somebody doesnt want you lynched then tangle being on. Im still not set, but for now i want to see how a few more pieces fall

I would agree with this statement. Seems odd Tangle has the momentum...
Old 01-31-2006, 09:38 PM   #976
Schmidty
Coordinator

After yesterday's drama, I haven't even looked in the thread until now. I've got some quick reading to do.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #977
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
After yesterday's drama, I haven't even looked in the thread until now. I've got some quick reading to do.

See you in an hour
Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #978
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
His reasons included everyone that voted for me, not just you...your comment about them all being clear pushed him to you...but he looked at who voted for me and then picked. If king was the target, the wolves werent voting for him. Most of them were on fozzie or myself. Some of the fozzie voters are already clear, none of the blade ones are...that leads me to believe we have a ninja or two who voted for me(who if king was the target never thought they would be looked at today)
your not understanding me. If his reason was he is suspiscous of everyone who voted for you then thats fine, but that wasn't his reason.

His reason was why vote for you when you are close to 100% and thats just not the case. We didn't find out you were 100% cleared until the next day, thats why his reason is bs.

And where has he been to support his argument. The whole thing is very fishy.

What kind of Ninja is going to draw attention to himself.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #979
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
The drama is 97% gone and it is a good ole game of WW. Of course we did add a racist.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:42 PM   #980
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-
Anyone have a vote count?
Old 01-31-2006, 09:45 PM   #981
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
your not understanding me. If his reason was he is suspiscous of everyone who voted for you then thats fine, but that wasn't his reason.

His reason was why vote for you when you are close to 100% and thats just not the case. We didn't find out you were 100% cleared until the next day, thats why his reason is bs.

And where has he been to support his argument. The whole thing is very fishy.

What kind of Ninja is going to draw attention to himself.
He went out and accused a new player during a mild bandwagon...thats not drawing attention? I think its legit to look at it now, as wovles arent going to vote for each other. So people voting for fozzie or myself now have a higher chance of being bad then people who voted for packer...i see what your saying, but if you were a wolf you would have known i was a villager and hence its a plausible argument.
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:46 PM   #982
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and where is tanglewood to defend himself?

Is it possible he isn't worried because he knows his Ninja buddies will sway the vote.

If I am lynched look to the people who jumped on me late.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:47 PM   #983
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
and where is tanglewood to defend himself?

Is it possible he isn't worried because he knows his Ninja buddies will sway the vote.

If I am lynched look to the people who jumped on me late.
Has tangle ever been an active poster??? if i stopped posting, then you worry...tangle is never around much from what i know. And if he was a wolf i would think he would be around more. Kind of like how i dont remember you ever being this active(note active, no mention of value...quality can come is small quantity)
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 09:52 PM   #984
saldana
Pro Starter

votes are currently 6 for lathum (tanglewood, coder, king, desnudo, blade, packerfan) and 5 for tanglewood (mr w, qwik, lathum, alan, kwhit) and a bunch of others with 1 and mustang still with 2
Old 01-31-2006, 09:54 PM   #985
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

VOTE TANGLEWOOD

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:55 PM   #986
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

oh boy...this is going to get interesting...
Old 01-31-2006, 09:56 PM   #987
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Has tangle ever been an active poster??? if i stopped posting, then you worry...tangle is never around much from what i know. And if he was a wolf i would think he would be around more. Kind of like how i dont remember you ever being this active(note active, no mention of value...quality can come is small quantity)

I notice you've boosted your post count quiet a bit and haven't really added much except piss off people to the point of where they want to quit or be killed.

If I am lynched you'll all see what a genius blade really is by switching his vote to me.

At least I hope I point you guys in the right direction.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:57 PM   #988
saldana
Pro Starter

honorable Kurosawa must admit that he is perplexed by the events of the evening. While I do not think that Lathum-san is a Ninja based on his actions of earlier with his votes, since no one seems interested in my thougts on AlanT (or they just couldnt understand what i was talking about) i am tempted to change my vote to make it more meaningful. The problem being, I am unable to make a decision about Tanglewood-san. I believe the only choice I have at this time is to go to the bar and sing some karaoke.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:57 PM   #989
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-

and of course I am going to be active with my head on the chopping block
Old 01-31-2006, 09:59 PM   #990
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
I believe the only choice I have at this time is to go to the bar and sing some karaoke.

Don't sing deck the halls..

That Fa la la la la part will just kill you.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:01 PM   #991
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I notice you've boosted your post count quiet a bit and haven't really added much except piss off people to the point of where they want to quit or be killed.
Have you ever played with me before lathum(i know you have, so note sarcasm). i think this might be a slow game for me post wise...im always by far the most talkative, with our Gm hoops the only one that ever comes close to me. But nice try young grasshopper
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 10:01 PM   #992
kingfc22
Head Coach

Those with votes on non-contenders:

Schmidty - non-voter
Grammaticus - Mustang
RPI - Path
Path - Packer
Mustang - RPI
Eagles - Mustang
Saldana - Alan
Old 01-31-2006, 10:03 PM   #993
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
honorable Kurosawa must admit that he is perplexed by the events of the evening. While I do not think that Lathum-san is a Ninja based on his actions of earlier with his votes, since no one seems interested in my thougts on AlanT (or they just couldnt understand what i was talking about) i am tempted to change my vote to make it more meaningful. The problem being, I am unable to make a decision about Tanglewood-san. I believe the only choice I have at this time is to go to the bar and sing some karaoke.
Alan peaked my interest as either a solid good guy or a bad guy. he either was a ninja and knew i was a bodyguard or really analyzed well to see my hints. he mentioned it first and stuck to it. He is either a valuable villager or a wolf...either way he went to tangle which makes my vote on lathum more secure, as either he has no idea or he wants to save lathum
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 10:07 PM   #994
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Schmidty - non-voter
Grammaticus - Mustang
RPI - Path
Path - Packer
Mustang - RPI
Eagles - Mustang
Saldana - Alan

My vote will not be changing unless it is for someone that says outright they are a Ninja.

I still stand by my questions on RPI seemingly wanting to vote for me but, picking a complete oddity that wasn't even discussed in Path.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #995
hoopsguy
General Manager

Guys, I'm happy to move the deadlines if you still want me to do so, but I don't want to give an unfair advantage to one side or the other in doing so.

Is 11PM CST workable for the end of Day 2? That is a little less than an hour away right now and feels a little compressed.

If it is later than that, is there a compelling reason to move it for this day? If not, I'll definitely take this into account for Day 3.

Looking for input - would have made a move on this earlier today if I had heard more chatter between 6:30 this morning and about 1:30 this afternoon when my schedule took me away from the board for extended periods.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #996
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
really analyzed well to see my hints.

Which hints?
Old 01-31-2006, 10:09 PM   #997
Blade6119
Coordinator

Perfect
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 10:10 PM   #998
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Those with votes on non-contenders:

Schmidty - non-voter
Grammaticus - Mustang
RPI - Path
Path - Packer
Mustang - RPI
Eagles - Mustang
Saldana - Alan

I would switch my vote if there was compelling evidence on any of the main contenders, but I just don't see it. I haven't seen anything that really makes me think Tangle or Lathum is a ninja. Therefore, I'm going to remain consistent and stick with my vote for Mustang because he voted for himself.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:11 PM   #999
Schmidty
Coordinator

Ok, I need to go for a bit, but here's a prelimenary vote:

Vote Tanglewood
Old 01-31-2006, 10:11 PM   #1000
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Which hints?
During the first day i made hints about my bodyguard role, i dont really want to go back and quote them, but if you want i can...i think i talked about a bodyguard like 5-6 times day one, 5-6 times more then anyone else
Demotivation