Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-05-2009, 10:15 AM   #951
sooner333
College Starter

I'm pretty sure he nailed the first free throw.

But, Missouri plays really hard and I respect that. Blake is maybe the only guy who could go 39 minutes against Missouri and he was a bit worn out at the end. More importantly, the team looked like it didn't feel like coming back or playing smart enough to do so. Missouri out-efforted and out-smarted OU and thus, out-executed OU. They may or may not be a better team than the Sooners, but they could definitely go farther in the NCAA's than OU does because they play like a team and don't make as many mistakes.

But, Missouri could run into trouble if refs call it really tight or they don't hit their outside shots. They did a really good job against OU's zone yesterday, but you have to be hot for 6 games in a row in the NCAA's.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #952
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
I'm pretty sure he nailed the first free throw

p-b-p online says you're right.

Make & miss in his first two trips, then 0/3 in the final five minutes to go 2/7 from the line for the night.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #953
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

Quote:
They may or may not be a better team than the Sooners, but they could definitely go farther in the NCAA's than OU does because they play like a team and don't make as many mistakes.

But, Missouri could run into trouble if refs call it really tight or they don't hit their outside shots. They did a really good job against OU's zone yesterday, but you have to be hot for 6 games in a row in the NCAA's.

I'm still hoping OU wins the Big 12 tournament so they can get a 1 seed and I can bet against them some more. They're one of the easiest college hoops teams to handicap I've ever seen.
Fighter of Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #954
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
dola

For those that didn't watch the game last night, the Antlers were in fine form. They held up a 6 foot photocopied picture when Blake Griffin went to the free throw line......

Mizzou Arena: Not A Fun Place To Play

The amusing part was that Blake Griffin bricked both of his free throws on that trip BADLY. Ushers came in and took the sign shortly thereafter.

Now that's crazy.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #955
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
p-b-p online says you're right.

Make & miss in his first two trips, then 0/3 in the final five minutes to go 2/7 from the line for the night.

I remembered that he missed 4 out of 5 during a quick stretch in the second half when the sign went up. You may be right that he did hit the first one. I just remember a brutal stretch after the sign came out. Probably what happened is that he hit the first one while I was gawking at a 6 foot picture of him in a dress being displayed in front of 15K people.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #956
DataKing
Pro Rookie

A few observations regarding the Kansas / Texas Tech game last night:
  • It is always dangerous being a team's opponent on Senior Night. I can't be bothered to look up statistics right now, but I'd be willing to wager that teams' winning records are substantially higher on Senior Night.
  • This was one of those games where Texas Tech was uncharacteristically good, and Kansas was uncharacteristically bad. These happen. No point in getting upset about it.
  • As much as I disliked the end result, I have to give props to Alan Voskuil, who was absolutely unconscious from deep (38 points, 9-14 on 3-pointers ).
  • I hate watching games like this, and I don't mean games where KU loses. I mean games where the referees call any and every little bit of contact. I watch basketball to watch good offense and good defense, both of which require rhythm. If I wanted to watch a free-throw shooting contest, I might as well watch golf. Let the kids play, dammit.
  • I'm not that upset, overall. Kansas gets a weak Texas team at Allen Field House (where they've won about 8 million straight), and a win gives them another outright regular season title.
One more thing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter of Foo View Post
I'm still hoping OU wins the Big 12 tournament so they can get a 1 seed and I can bet against them some more. They're one of the easiest college hoops teams to handicap I've ever seen.

Winning the Big 12 Tournament won't necessarily give OU a #1 seed. The final game of the Big 12 (and some other) tournaments is on Sunday, at which point the selection committee has already completed the bracket. But, being in the conference final may have an impact on seeding.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #957
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
Winning the Big 12 Tournament won't necessarily give OU a #1 seed. The final game of the Big 12 (and some other) tournaments is on Sunday, at which point the selection committee has already completed the bracket. But, being in the conference final may have an impact on seeding.

Don't they often have a couple conditionals left over based on the Sunday results? They have to in some cases when a team is in a conference final that would not be an at-large selection but might win their conference tourney. In many of the years when either Duke or UNC would get a 1 seed but not both, I thought a couple spots were set up conditionally based on the result of the ACC Final Sunday afternoon.

Last edited by Radii : 03-05-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #958
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
I hate watching games like this, and I don't mean games where KU loses. I mean games where the referees call any and every little bit of contact. I watch basketball to watch good offense and good defense, both of which require rhythm. If I wanted to watch a free-throw shooting contest, I might as well watch golf. Let the kids play, dammit.

Well, now you know how opposing teams feel when they enter Allen Fieldhouse.

Quote:

Incorrect. The Big 12 Tournament final is held on Saturday for this very reason. They want to avoid past seeding issues when the final was late Sunday afternoon.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #959
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Don't they often have a couple conditionals left over based on the Sunday results? They have to in some cases when a team is in a conference final that would not be an at-large selection but might win their conference tourney. In many of the years when either Duke or UNC would get a 1 seed but not both, I thought a couple spots were set up conditionally based on the result of the ACC Final Sunday afternoon.

In theory, yes, but realistically, in the past the tourney committee loves to knock Big XII teams down a seed or send them to crappy regions with the excuse of a loss but never rewards them for a win, saying it was too late to change the bracket.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 03-05-2009 at 11:38 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #960
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Incorrect. The Big 12 Tournament final is held on Saturday for this very reason. They want to avoid past seeding issues when the final was late Sunday afternoon.

OK...I see they've changed this from years past. I'm glad for the change actually. It always annoyed me that the selection committee's decisions were mostly set in stone before conference tourney finals. Partially diminished the value of the games.

And as far as the conditionals go (like the one they had to use for Georgia last year), those only affect the last 1 or 2 teams to make it in as at-large bids. they don't affect who the #1 seeds are.
Allegiances:
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
Old 03-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #961
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
In theory, yes, but realistically, in the past the tourney committee loves to knock Big XII teams down a seed or send them to crappy regions with the excuse of a loss but never rewards them for a win, saying it was too late to change the bracket.

The Big 12 final used to be the very last conference final, is it possible that made a difference? The ACC Final is always at noon, the Big 12 final used to start at 2 or 3pm eastern.

Its also possible that I am completely misremembering.

And MBBF is right, the Big 12 final is Saturday this year. Is that a new change or was it like that last season?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #962
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, that's new to this year. I think the Big XII was tired of hearing that silly excuse. Kindof stinks for the host city as that's one less weekend day of business but better for the conference as a whole

SI

Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #963
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The Big 12 final used to be the very last conference final, is it possible that made a difference? The ACC Final is always at noon, the Big 12 final used to start at 2 or 3pm eastern.

Its also possible that I am completely misremembering.

Again, that was the excuse they always used but then committee members would give a lot of contradictory interviews that left a lot in Big XII country cold. It has just always gaven the impression that we weren't the ACC or Big East or whatever the conference du jour was during years when we were on par or betters (unlike this year where we're a bit down) and the late conference title game was a convenient excuse.

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 03-05-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #964
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
It has just always gaven the impression that we weren't the ACC or Big East or whatever the conference du jour was during years when we were on par or better

To be fair, 1988 was a long time ago.

*ducks*
Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #965
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I thought we were pretty good last year

SI

Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #966
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Found this to be interesting. A person that is close to the Mizzou staff mentioned how the MU coaching staff altered the double team from what other OU opponents had done when defending Blake Griffin. Previous teams had doubled-down the guard on the wing, leaving an OU guard wide open for a three. MU doubled down the opposite post defender, using the double team to keep the pass from going to the other post and keeping all of the guards well covered. It'll be interesting to see if other OU opponents down the road use this tactic and how well Griffin recognizes the defense........

Quote:
I'd like to give the Mizzou staff props. They said before this game they had different schemes they would throw at OU. They did that. They really got it right in the second half, they pushed all the right buttons.

I especially recognized the low post double team on Griffin. Mizzou was smart about it. They doubled him with the other post player, not a guard. Our guards up top and on the ball side stayed on the perimeter shooters when the ball went down low to the block. Griffin didn't really find the other post player, who was being spied by the offside guard, and he wasn't able to make a skip pass over the defense to the offside perimeter guard because the double team was normally effective. This stifled Griffin several trips and kept OU from swinging the momentum back in their favor with the open perimeter threes. Good game plan in the half court and great execution by the players.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #967
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Gawd, their conference sucks.

It is true, but I think the conference is better than what people give it credit for. Winning 57 straight in any league is impressive, especially when times line up and take their best shot at you.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #968
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
I thought we were pretty good last year

Yeah, I saw that one coming, but clicked submit anyway

http://www.kenpom.com/confrank.php?y=2008 Also,it turns out that the Big 12 was rated higher than the ACC twice in the last decade(2003 and 2000), so I guess 1988 was a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, in all seriousness, its horseshit that "the game was played too late for us to factor it into the bracket" would ever be the case. Its even more horseshit that there is any question at all as to exactly how those Sunday games factor in.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #969
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that one coming, but clicked submit anyway

http://www.kenpom.com/confrank.php?y=2008 Also,it turns out that the Big 12 was rated higher than the ACC twice in the last decade(2003 and 2000), so I guess 1988 was a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, in all seriousness, its horseshit that "the game was played too late for us to factor it into the bracket" would ever be the case. Its even more horseshit that there is any question at all as to exactly how those Sunday games factor in.

I appreciate the homework. I tried to find Sagarin's conference rankings but gave up after a couple of minutes.

And, yeah, as I've said, realistically I know the "game played too late" should never be the case. But they have used it as excuses in the past a couple of times to keep a Big XII team lower ranked in the brackets. I never saw an official press release about the change but I suspect this is the reason.

SI

Old 03-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #970
hoopsguy
General Manager

As a Big Ten fan, I can echo that the committee has dropped the "too late to adequately factor" stuff on Sunday afternoon conference championship games. It is extremely annoying when your team wins the Sunday game to feel that it has not been reflected in the seeding process.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #971
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Tennessee gets the advantage in the SEC East, beating South Carolina on the road by 16. Fun first half, back & forth evenly, both sides just beating the hell out of each other at times. Vols took over in the 2nd half when SC went cold and UT didn't.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #972
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Talor Battle hits a shot with .3 left on the clock and Penn State beats Illinois again!
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #973
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is pretty frustrating how Penn State has taken it to Illinois over the last few seasons. But I think I'm come to grips with what this team is, and will appreciate any smidgen of success that they have in the postseason.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #974
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
It is pretty frustrating how Penn State has taken it to Illinois over the last few seasons. But I think I'm come to grips with what this team is, and will appreciate any smidgen of success that they have in the postseason.

I think they have a decent future though hoops dont you? I forget what the big guys name down low was but he can shoot and has a nice touch. If he gets bigger and puts the time in I think he could really be a good threat for you guys.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #975
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
I think they have a decent future though hoops dont you? I forget what the big guys name down low was but he can shoot and has a nice touch. If he gets bigger and puts the time in I think he could really be a good threat for you guys.

If an Illinois fan is kicking himself in the ass, you need to do the right thing. Don't pick him up. Kick him again while he's down.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #976
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
If an Illinois fan is kicking himself in the ass, you need to do the right thing. Don't pick him up. Kick him again while he's down.

I really dont have anything against Illinois. Being a Penn State fan, Illinois has been in the dumps long enough in football (changing now) that when they win in anything im happy for em. Ohio State and Michigan, well now thats a little different story
Old 03-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #977
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Even though they fell flat at the end of the game last night against Penn State, I have to like the direction Illinois is going. It's taken him some time, but it looks like Webber has finally gotten his recruiting efforts up to snuff. Mike Davis, Mike Tisdale, and Demetri McCamey are all only sophomores. If those guys stick around, Illinois could be a serious threat over the next couple of years. I especially like Davis' game...seems like there's tons of untapped potential there.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 03-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #978
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

New bracketology bracket heading into the final week of the regular season for the big conferences.........

Bracketology - ESPN
Old 03-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #979
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
I really dont have anything against Illinois. Being a Penn State fan, Illinois has been in the dumps long enough in football (changing now) that when they win in anything im happy for em. Ohio State and Michigan, well now thats a little different story

Illinois football has been better than PSU Basketball!

I wasn't thinking muns, I should've asked you to come to the B10 Tourney with me and some of my friends next week! Maybe next year.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #980
DeToxRox
Head Coach

ESPN has Michigan in at 18-12 (8-9) with a HUGE game tomorrow @ Minnesota. If we can beat Minnesota, and win our first BTT game we're in. If we lose, we need to win two BTT games I think and probably get some help.

Needless to say this is the most important game in nearly a decade for UM hoops.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #981
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

The Big 12 has a great slate to finish up the regular season.

-KU has Texas at home. If they win, they clinch the B12 championship.

-Mizzou goes on the road to face bubble team Texas A&M. A win coupled with a KU loss gets MU a piece of the championship.

-OU hosts bubble team OSU in a big rivalry game. A win coupled with a KU loss gets OU a piece of the championship.

MU, KU, and OU are all playing for the championship. Texas, OSU, and A&M are all playing for a NCAA spot. Should be a GREAT Saturday.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 03-06-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #982
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
ESPN has Michigan in at 18-12 (8-9) with a HUGE game tomorrow @ Minnesota. If we can beat Minnesota, and win our first BTT game we're in. If we lose, we need to win two BTT games I think and probably get some help.

Needless to say this is the most important game in nearly a decade for UM hoops.

I hope the Wolverines get in. Not because I'm a huge U-of-M hoops fan (I was born in Michigan and lived outside of Lansing as a child, so I'm more partial to the Spartans), but because I think they could possibly have a great run. They proved early in the year that they're capable of beating anybody with victories over Duke and UCLA. They're one of those teams that, when they're playing average they are indeed very average, but if they get hot, no one would be safe from them.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 03-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #983
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
I hope the Wolverines get in. Not because I'm a huge U-of-M hoops fan (I was born in Michigan and lived outside of Lansing as a child, so I'm more partial to the Spartans), but because I think they could possibly have a great run. They proved early in the year that they're capable of beating anybody with victories over Duke and UCLA. They're one of those teams that, when they're playing average they are indeed very average, but if they get hot, no one would be safe from them.

Kind of reminds me of Belien's teams at WVU. They can go on a run or just kind of look "meh." It depends on making shots and then getting into the 1-3-1. I don't profess to watch much Big 10 basketball, but I assume he's still running that system.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #984
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Kind of reminds me of Belien's teams at WVU. They can go on a run or just kind of look "meh." It depends on making shots and then getting into the 1-3-1. I don't profess to watch much Big 10 basketball, but I assume he's still running that system.

He runs it a lot but he hs proven not to be married to it. I just can't wait for Darius Morris and Matt Vogrich to get in here next year, and I hope like hell Manny Harris stays one more year.

We're looking really good with some top 2010 and 2011 kids, so JB is building the program but it'd be so nice to see this team play a tournament game.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #985
watravaler
High School JV

Congrats to Deschellis(sp?) and Penn State for probably clinching an NCAA berth with their win against Illinois last night. The man can coach with the best of them, and should have PSU competing for the top spot in what should be a very tough conference for the next 3-5 years or so.
watravaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #986
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by watravaler View Post
Congrats to Deschellis(sp?) and Penn State for probably clinching an NCAA berth with their win against Illinois last night. The man can coach with the best of them, and should have PSU competing for the top spot in what should be a very tough conference for the next 3-5 years or so.

Im not gonna go that far, but its nice to think they might make the tourney this year. Reminds me of the year with the crispin brothers.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #987
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Illinois football has been better than PSU Basketball!

I wasn't thinking muns, I should've asked you to come to the B10 Tourney with me and some of my friends next week! Maybe next year.

I couldnt even if I wanted too this year. I gotta go recruit in NJ for a couple of all star games, and ill be holed up in a hotel for a few days. I hate driving back and forth. Seriously Keep me in mind for next year though, ive never been to a tourney before.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #988
Swaggs
Coordinator

Gameday from Morgantown tomorrow for WVU's game vs Louisville. The weather is really nice tonight and there are a ton of students, out in tents, waiting in line for tickets. Should be fun.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #989
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Pitt came to play today
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #990
whomario
Pro Starter

Yeah, they are putting on a clinic really. Great gameplanning, they really make an effort to take Thabeet out of the game by running fast breaks and getting early offense or play some 5 out in the halfcourt. Which is a great idea if you see that on the half a dozen times they directly attacked the basket in halfcourt Thabeet has 3 blocks, 1 wildly overthrown entry pass, another wildly changed shot and another one than bounced back to Young by accident.
UConn is bad offensively today, Adrian is off and canīt find any room, Price plays a wild game. Thabeet is the one consistent threat with 14 but heīs not a good enough offensive player against double teams to really forcefeed him, so someone else has to step up here.
Young is playing terrific so far.

Great and intense game so far, definitely worth watching.

btw : Is anyone else amazed at the number of ridiculous plays that arenīt even being replayed of even mentioned (like that Price shot arround, through and over a defender with 0 on the clock or the one where Edwards almost kills himself breaking up an alley oop) ?

Last edited by whomario : 03-07-2009 at 12:03 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #991
molson
General Manager

I can't wait for the Big East tournament - some day I'd love to get to MSG and see the whole damn thing.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #992
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Absolutely HUGE win for Michigan in Minnesota. Down 12 with about 10 minutes laugh, they claw back and hold on.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #993
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
The Big 12 has a great slate to finish up the regular season.

-KU has Texas at home. If they win, they clinch the B12 championship.

-Mizzou goes on the road to face bubble team Texas A&M. A win coupled with a KU loss gets MU a piece of the championship.

-OU hosts bubble team OSU in a big rivalry game. A win coupled with a KU loss gets OU a piece of the championship.

MU, KU, and OU are all playing for the championship. Texas, OSU, and A&M are all playing for a NCAA spot. Should be a GREAT Saturday.

Have the Big XII or Big Eight ever had a three-way tie for first at year's end? That would be awesome.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #994
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I can't wait for the Big East tournament - some day I'd love to get to MSG and see the whole damn thing.

The Big East tournament is always amazing.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #995
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- Second ticket punched today ( Cornell clinched the Ivy League) with the first championship game and man is it fun to watch so far.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #996
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I played a College Hoops 2k8 dynasty with VMI, so I find myself rooting for them against Radford. VMI plays a really fun style of basketball.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #997
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

They just ran down a list of regulations on campus at VMI. It's amazing they ever get any kids to g othere
Old 03-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #998
molson
General Manager

It's really killing me whether to shell out for 1st/2nd round games in Boise. And with Gerry McNamara and the Reno Bighorns of the NBDL coming to town that same weekend, this would be theoretically possible:

Thursday: Stampede v. Bighorns (NBDL)
Friday: 4 NCAA First Round Games
Saturday: Stampede v. Bighorns (NBDL)
Sunday: 2 NCAA Second Round Games

So that would be 8 games in 4 days, for around $400....
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #999
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

Nice showing by the Tigers again today.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #1000
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

UCLA smokes Oregon.

The ball is in Washington's court. Beat your rival, win the conference outright. Lose, only get a share of the title AND you lose the #1 seed in the Pac 10 tourney.

Go Cougars!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote