Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #951
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I'm out for a while. I'll be back later to try to figure out why Mrs. Schmidty would lie in such an elaborate manner.

Just a lowly student hee wit the ability to scan people every other night. I wondered why we would only get an every other night scan until the racer reveal. At least now I know why but the hoops thing puzzles me and the manipulation by Mrs Schmidty baffles me. I would like to thank the body guard for protecting me last night. No, it wasn't from an attack but I did receive word that I was protected and by whom. You did your best to help us win. Now the wolves have racer, myself and Telle on the verge of being eliminated. At least go after me before Telle so you can see that Mrs Schmidty is manipulting this. That way Telle doesn't die because of a lie (with that said I have no idea if Telle is a wolf or not but it would make sense if the wolfy Mrs. Schmidty is making this up that she tries to go after a couple villagers and not put one of her own in jeopardy).

If I live I will scan Mrs Schmidty tonight to most likely confirm that she is a wolf. At least that will be my going away gift for everyone if they are still intent on believng Mrs Schmidty (she needs a shorter name). What you do with that information is up to you. Who knows, maybe she is clean and the chanting that alan was doing was some wolfish power to make her believe what they want her to believe.

So who have you scanned?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #952
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Just a "lowly" student who can scan every other night? I don't think you know what "lowly" means!
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #953
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
So who have you scanned?

Not that I believe you....
Old 06-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #954
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not that I believe you....

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #955
Telle
College Starter

I'm back but I still can't comprehend what Mrs. Schmidty's story is all about. If some conversion happened to me then I sure as hell don't know about it. I slept all night and did not wake up covered in blood or with a sutured neck or anything of the like.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:13 PM   #956
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
That said, at least you aren't voting for Racer when the clear dispute is me vs Alan. So your vote isn't the one I hate the most at the moment. That would be RendeR's, who is know is a good guy to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I'm back but I still can't comprehend what Mrs. Schmidty's story is all about. If some conversion happened to me then I sure as hell don't know about it. I slept all night and did not wake up covered in blood or with a sutured neck or anything of the like.

Luckily you have a few days to figure something out. We've got a wolf backlog going on, but we'll get to you when we can!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #957
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Don't know why hoops's quote ended up there. Weird.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #958
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Just a "lowly" student who can scan every other night? I don't think you know what "lowly" means!

I must be underground then because I can't scan at all.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #959
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Lots of ways to go here. I'm still not quite sure about everything going on with the Hoops-Racer-Alan T. dynamic. I'm surprised about Hoops' ability to somehow communicate/eavesdrop on Racer basically and am surprised at Hoops outing Racer by name before Racer did so. As for Mrs.' revelation, Eaglefan and Telle seem like safer plays for us now but looking at the voting, I'm apparently wrong. I'll go with the group at this point and

vote Alan T

although again, I would prefer EF probably, especially given the possibility that he may be able to continue to convert people.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #960
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So who have you scanned?

PurdueBrad, hence he was on my trusted list.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #961
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hoopsguy, if you are going to be insistant on pushing everyone to incorrectly lynch me today, you at least owe me the right to ask you some questions today. Surely your gamesmanship would be willing to accomodate that since I likely won't have any opportunity to once I am justified from the grave...

So piecing things together, it seems pretty obvious that Eaglefan and Telle are the wolves... so what exactly does that make you? I finally figured it out I think in my head, so lets start some questions...

Since you are not a student, I assume you are the arcane collector? What exactly is your winning condition? (I wouldn't expect you to tell the truth here, by all means make up something that is student friendly if you must). Is there more on your team besides just Racer? if So, how many more?

I don't know if I expect you to answer any of those questions, but I know in the past when you've been busted as a wolf you've been more than happy to talk things up.. Figured you might do the same here. It is obvious why you have been so closed off about your information.. since you are NOT a student.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #962
hoopsguy
General Manager

Axxon - do you feel more comfortable with your voting options at this point?

RendeR - pretty different landscape now than when we were talking this morning. Hope that my answers helped, and I'm around to chat more when you are ready.

Henry - I think you've got a ton of reading to do here

Purdue - if Eagle is a wolf then how does that change your impressions from the first two days?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #963
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Luckily you have a few days to figure something out. We've got a wolf backlog going on, but we'll get to you when we can!

How do we NOT have a smirking smiley-face?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #964
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Lots of ways to go here. I'm still not quite sure about everything going on with the Hoops-Racer-Alan T. dynamic. I'm surprised about Hoops' ability to somehow communicate/eavesdrop on Racer basically and am surprised at Hoops outing Racer by name before Racer did so. As for Mrs.' revelation, Eaglefan and Telle seem like safer plays for us now but looking at the voting, I'm apparently wrong. I'll go with the group at this point and

vote Alan T

although again, I would prefer EF probably, especially given the possibility that he may be able to continue to convert people.

I think you should go with your gut and vote where you think you should. Don't forget Chief Rum also has a vote on eaglefan, so you would be #3.

Why does anyone want to believe lies that Hoopsguy and Racer as third parties with their own winning conditions want to give you about me, when Mrs.Schmidty has provided us two wolves that seem a much more sure deal??
Old 06-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #965
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I laughed.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #966
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think you should go with your gut and vote where you think you should. Don't forget Chief Rum also has a vote on eaglefan, so you would be #3.

Why does anyone want to believe lies that Hoopsguy and Racer as third parties with their own winning conditions want to give you about me, when Mrs.Schmidty has provided us two wolves that seem a much more sure deal??

WTF?

Clearly desparation here?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #967
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Vote review from Day 1. Please feel free to chime in with thoughts on this:

McCollins votes for Oliegirl (random.org) - post #125 1-0 Oliegirl leads
Racer votes Axxon (respects his wolf game) - post #128 1-1 Olie/Axxon
AlanT votes Hoops (payback) - post #134 1-1-1 Olie/Axxon/Hoops
Eagle votes Hoops (LOLcat) - post #136 2-1-1 Hoops/Olie/Axxon
Clap votes PB (just because) - post #141 2-1-1-1 Hoops leads
Jets vote McCollins (pretty random) - post #142 2-1-1-1-1 Hoops leads
Path votes LSG (welcome back) - post #145 2-1-1-1-1-1 Hoops leads
RendeR votes Clap (deserves D1 vote) - post #146 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Hoops leads
Henry votes RendeR (Bengals fan) - post #148 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Hoops leads
Jackal votes PB (discussion/consolidation) - post #150 2-2 Hoops/PB
Alan unvotes Hoops, votes Eagle (negate run) - post #155 2-many PB leads
Telle votes McCollins (random/gut) - post #176 2-2 PB/McCollins
PB votes Clap (no reason given) - post #181 2-2-2 PB/McCollins/Clap
LSG votes Path (he picks on her) - post #185 2-2-2 PB/McCollins/Clap
Olie votes McCollins (he voted for her) - post #187 3-2-2 McCollins/PB/Clap
Henry unvotes RendeR, votes McCollins (consolidate) - post #191 4-2-2 McCollins/PB/Clap
Hoops votes Eagle (he voted for him 2nd) - post #197 - post #197 4-2-2-2 McCollins/PB/Clap/Eagle
Path unvotes LSG, votes Eagle (2nd vote player, Jackal not a candidate) - post #203 4-3-2-2 McC/Eagle/PB/Clap
PB unvotes Clap, votes Eagle (tie it up) - post #204 4-4-2 McC/Eagle/PB
Axxon votes Racer (respect) - post #212 4-4-2 McC/Eagle/PB
RendeR unvotes Clap, votes PB (3 horse race) - post #214 4-4-3 McC/Eagle/PB
Pass votes PB (agrees with RendeR) - post #222 4-4-4 McC/Eagle/PB
Mrs S votes Jets (random.org) - post #240 4-4-4 McC/Eagle/PB
Axxon unvotes Racer, votes PB (no reason given) - post #246 5-4-4 PB/McC/Eagle
KWhit votes Mccollins (watching late moves) - post #284 5-5-4 PB/McC/Eagle
Racer votes PB (more wary of him than McC) - post #286 6-5-4 PB/McC/Eagle
Chief votes McC (McC votes for him regularly) - post #287 6-6-4 PB/McC/Eagle
Jackal unvotes PB, votes Eagle (spice things up) - post #293 6-5-5 McC/PB/Eagle
Clap unvotes PB, votes Eagle (take this to 2?) - post #299 6-6-4 McC/Eagle/PB
Eagle unvotes Hoops, votes McCollins (self-preserve) - post 3316 7-6-4 McC/Eagle/PB

Reposting what Hoopsguy posted the other day. I put "hmm (both good and bad)" votes in bold (votes that help EagleFan escape) if that player is not currently in my Circle of Trust.

Players who did not have a vote on McCollins, PurdueBrad, or EagleFan when it was a 4-4-4 tie:

McCollins, Racer, EagleFan, LSG, Axxon, Kwhit, Chief Rum, and Mrs.Schmidty.

McCollins is dead, EagleFan is presumed to be bad, and Mrs.Schmidy is now in my circle of trust.

That leaves LSG, Axxon, Kwhit, and Chief Rum as possible players who were laying off of the big three in case EF needed to be saved. Not saying any of those four players are bad, but definitely players to flag.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:28 PM   #968
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
WTF?

Clearly desparation here?

Not at all, let's see if Hoopsguy tells the truth or not here. If you think he is a student, you're wrong.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:28 PM   #969
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Sorry, I should have also put Pass's vote for PB in bold also.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #970
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, I'm a student with a role. No 3rd party here. This is just the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier in terms of trying to confuse the issues.

Since Racer and I are students, I'm aligned with the majority of people in what I understand to be a two-faction game.

I've got no comments on the role that I possess because I do want to make things harder for the wolves as they are making decisions over the next couple of nights. Between Mrs Schmidty and Racer, I don't think I'm the logical choice to come gunning for, but even giving the name of a role would allow the wolves (your teammates) to make more educated guesses on my importance, or lack thereof. If the only thing I can do is receive PMs from Racer then I'm not very important, right? But if I can do more then maybe they should come looking for me. Nope, no role reveal quite yet.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #971
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Purdue - if Eagle is a wolf then how does that change your impressions from the first two days?

Looking back quickly, the voting trends for EF and Alan aren't great. Although Alan was on EF early on day 2 and stayed there even though it was close. I didn't get the feeling that the wolves had to do a lot of manipulation but maybe they did in order to keep EF from being a run away.

I've had Racer vote on me two days and you vote on me a day and knowing what I know about me, that does disturb me as well and doesn't necessarily garner any trust from me towards that cause.

In fact, that is probably making a switch from Alan to EF more likely for me.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #972
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, I'm a student with a role. No 3rd party here. This is just the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier in terms of trying to confuse the issues.

Since Racer and I are students, I'm aligned with the majority of people in what I understand to be a two-faction game.

I've got no comments on the role that I possess because I do want to make things harder for the wolves as they are making decisions over the next couple of nights. Between Mrs Schmidty and Racer, I don't think I'm the logical choice to come gunning for, but even giving the name of a role would allow the wolves (your teammates) to make more educated guesses on my importance, or lack thereof. If the only thing I can do is receive PMs from Racer then I'm not very important, right? But if I can do more then maybe they should come looking for me. Nope, no role reveal quite yet.

I'm dissapointed in you Hoops. Not only are you getting people to kill an innocent villager (and likely getting away with it when there are two wolves revealed for people to go after), but you're also not being gaming about it. I assume your winning condition has you surving till then end then?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #973
hoopsguy
General Manager

Heh, I play with my toys when I'm an outed wolf. I play to win as a villager, particularly on Day 3.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #974
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Sorry, I should have also put Pass's vote for PB in bold also.

If I wanted to help EagleFan escape, wouldn't I have voted for Mickey C?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #975
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Looking back quickly, the voting trends for EF and Alan aren't great. Although Alan was on EF early on day 2 and stayed there even though it was close. I didn't get the feeling that the wolves had to do a lot of manipulation but maybe they did in order to keep EF from being a run away.

I've had Racer vote on me two days and you vote on me a day and knowing what I know about me, that does disturb me as well and doesn't necessarily garner any trust from me towards that cause.

I would have voted for Clap on day two if I needed too (because he was the one I felt worse about). However, since my vote wasn't needed, I decided to stay on you because if by small chance I was killed at night that would let everyone know that I didn't scan you on night one.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #976
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Actually, looking at this. I am changing my vote. Here is what I foresee happening. IF we lynch EF, letting the Hoops-Racer-Alan T thing settle for a day, either Hoops or Racer will be night-killed because of the importance of their roles and then we take out Alan OR Hoops and Racer survive the night which will look very odd and probably lead to a similar day of discussion. But I'm going to go after EF now, which would clear Mrs. Schmidty, likely out Telle, and keep things going from there. It seems more clear cut that way. As Hoops said earlier, sometimes the simplest play is the right play (paraphrasing of course).

unvote Alan T.

vote Eaglefan
Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #977
RendeR
Coordinator

Hoops: I hope you understand when I say this: "I will NEVER under penalty of having my nads ripped up and out of my body via insertion of a red hot wire through my NOSE...EVER trust you in a 1-1 choice."

Alan: I trust you only a cold wire better than I trust hoops.

Racer: Why did you choose to scan ME on day 1? its an odd choice at best when there are far better players available to choose for a night 1 scan.

Frankly, I'm looking at the hoops/alan mess and going W T F? Then Mrs. S comes along with her very elegantly written story and drops two more wolves into the mix. Either we're VERY lucky, or we're so overmatched by the wolf players right now that we might as well just give in and suckle at Cthulu's teat.

Lets do this: Lynch Eaglefan, this will give us definitive answers on Mrs. S and Telle.

We can then let the BG protect Racer (if he is indeed the seer) and get a scan on hoops or alan. Tomorrow we see where all the fur flies and we move on from there.

Make sense?

UNVOTE RACER
VOTE EAGLEFAN
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #978
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Heh, I play with my toys when I'm an outed wolf. I play to win as a villager, particularly on Day 3.

I don't blame you. If I was in your situation I wouldn't reveal my side either.. especially since things look great for you right now.. even when I die and end up a villager, you end up being able to convince people to go after Eaglefan and Telle the next two days.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #979
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually, looking at this. I am changing my vote. Here is what I foresee happening. IF we lynch EF, letting the Hoops-Racer-Alan T thing settle for a day, either Hoops or Racer will be night-killed because of the importance of their roles and then we take out Alan OR Hoops and Racer survive the night which will look very odd and probably lead to a similar day of discussion. But I'm going to go after EF now, which would clear Mrs. Schmidty, likely out Telle, and keep things going from there. It seems more clear cut that way. As Hoops said earlier, sometimes the simplest play is the right play (paraphrasing of course).

unvote Alan T.

vote Eaglefan

You just earned my trust for today =)
Old 06-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #980
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, after re-reading the PM I got about you last night I don't see any explicit calls to R'ley.

That is about the best thing I can say about you. All the other stuff about nausea and blackness don't make you out to be a saint, to say the least.

I 100% refuse to believe you are a villager. So good luck convincing others to follow onto EagleFan (real good bet he is bad as well) but I'm sticking where I'm at.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #981
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
You just earned my trust for today =)

That scares me since I voted for you last night!

No, I agree with your thinking completely in your previous post.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #982
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
If I wanted to help EagleFan escape, wouldn't I have voted for Mickey C?

Pass, I'm not making any accusations, just pointing out players to look at more closely which is any player that put a vote on anyone other then EagleFan late and hasn't been cleared.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #983
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Reposting what Hoopsguy posted the other day. I put "hmm (both good and bad)" votes in bold (votes that help EagleFan escape) if that player is not currently in my Circle of Trust.

Players who did not have a vote on McCollins, PurdueBrad, or EagleFan when it was a 4-4-4 tie:

McCollins, Racer, EagleFan, LSG, Axxon, Kwhit, Chief Rum, and Mrs.Schmidty.

McCollins is dead, EagleFan is presumed to be bad, and Mrs.Schmidy is now in my circle of trust.

That leaves LSG, Axxon, Kwhit, and Chief Rum as possible players who were laying off of the big three in case EF needed to be saved. Not saying any of those four players are bad, but definitely players to flag.

For what it's worth I did give my reason but I had to wait until the second game was over to do it as my reasoning had to do with PB's play style in that game. Just setting the record straight.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #984
Passacaglia
Coordinator

How will the hoops-Alan-Racer thing settle, with a day extra? If Alan is a wolf, if we don't do anything about it now he'll just keep both of them alive, knowing that killing either of them will kill himself. And we'll be back where we are today. I don't care which we do, but I don't see why it's BETTER to vote EagleFan today.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #985
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Go through my post history this game and you will see how consistant I was and how un-wolflike I have been. I voted a random day one vote that got jumped on as a pile on vote though the vote was seconds appart from the first vote. The only move I made that day was a self preservation vote.

Day 2 I tried to reveal my scan without having to actually spell it out. Myh first vote that day was semi-preservation against another candidate who was in the running and my final vote was self preservation vote.

I couldn't scan anyone night 2 and was glad to find that the body guard picked up my signals and protected me when I got a PM saying that I felt a protective aura during the night with a vision of the protector, who will remain anonymous for the sake of us students.

Day 3 started with the weird reveals coming out and I was rather skeptical of what was going on. I still wonder if both alan and hoops are wolves. I then put two and two together for why my power was only every other day which I thought rather odd when I got the initial PM as it seemed like we would be under-powered with an every other day scan.

Let my actions speak for themselves and vote as you will. If I get lynched, that is fine but you will be taking down one of your own. I'll still be on the sideline cheering for the students with no hard feelings.

If it matters:

CoT:
PurdueBrad
Racer - I think he is legit and was discovered during a scan which means that Alan is definitely a wolf but hoops may be in on this with him, maybe along with Mrs Schmidty (it took her a while to come up with that story, kind of like she was given something by a veteran wolf to say, which also goes along with her early I live response and convenient explanations for it; which have now changed from he told me to I got my other PM)

CoD:
Mrs Schmidty - I think she is being coached and the wolves figured out my reveal on day two and have come up with a plan to potentially get rid of both students with seer abilities if they put distrust on racer and myself)
Alan T - fangs in there
hoops - 3rd party to this ruse? Put him and Alan on the same team and you are bound to get somethign very creative going on when they can work together instead of against each other
Old 06-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #986
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, after re-reading the PM I got about you last night I don't see any explicit calls to R'ley.

That is about the best thing I can say about you. All the other stuff about nausea and blackness don't make you out to be a saint, to say the least.

I 100% refuse to believe you are a villager. So good luck convincing others to follow onto EagleFan (real good bet he is bad as well) but I'm sticking where I'm at.

I'll take your changing your story as a subtle nod then. It looks like two games in a row where you got the best of me when I've been a villager, good show. I wish you the best in the rest of this one. I'm still holding out hope on a day where there are at least two wolves revealed, and a few third party members that we don't end up lynching a villager (me) somehow though!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #987
hoopsguy
General Manager

Updated vote count, as of Post #983:

Alan - Hoops (694), Racer (724), KWhit (779), Olie (852), MS (895), Path (898)
Eagle - Alan (922), Purdue (976), RendeR (977)
Hoops - Pass (806), Telle (855)
Mrs Schmidty - Eagle (935)
Old 06-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #988
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Pass, I'm not making any accusations, just pointing out players to look at more closely which is any player that put a vote on anyone other then EagleFan late and hasn't been cleared.

I hear ya -- last night I posted a list of double-villager-killers, which was CR, EF, and Telle. EF got pretty defensive about that, and if Telle was converted, it doesn't really apply to her.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #989
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How will the hoops-Alan-Racer thing settle, with a day extra? If Alan is a wolf, if we don't do anything about it now he'll just keep both of them alive, knowing that killing either of them will kill himself. And we'll be back where we are today. I don't care which we do, but I don't see why it's BETTER to vote EagleFan today.

You just said it right there..

1) If I am a wolf, you say I keep both hoopsguy and Racer alive another day or two while Telle and Eaglefan are killed to provide doubt and supposedly this seer should be able to provide you more scans.

2) if I am a villager, then I obviously have no ability to kill either of them anyhows and the real roles have some time to figure things out.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #990
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, are you still immune from night kills at this point now that a 3rd party has emerged? I'm just trying to keep up with your version of the events.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #991
hoopsguy
General Manager

And, at what point do we accept that Racer is the seer given the lack of a counter?

If Racer is in fact the seer, then why would he and I double-team you?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #992
hoopsguy
General Manager

RendeR, it sounds like we still have some work to do on our WW relationship. But every once and awhile we actually are on the same team.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #993
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
If Hoops was lying, wouldn't Racer somehow know and have disputed what Hoops said? Not defending hoops here, just asking a simple question. I'm still not sure if my vote on AlanT is going to last until deadline
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #994
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm still sticking to my story, just was hoping now that you have some breathing room with Mrs.Schmidty's reveal that you could be a little more truthful about your account of things is all. You know as well as I do that you don't know one way or another if I am a wolf or villager, it was a suspicion I had this morning but only became evident after a few other things happened today.

Heck, if you actually did tell the truth, I might even gurantuee you that I won't vote for you the rest of the game.. but obviously there is something about your role that you don't want the rest of the students to know
Old 06-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #995
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
RendeR, it sounds like we still have some work to do on our WW relationship. But every once and awhile we actually are on the same team.

Not this again...good thing Barkeep isn't here, at least.

Anyway hoops, what's your opinion on voting EF?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 PM   #996
hoopsguy
General Manager

Olie, it is OK to defend me when I'm a villager. No reason to apologize for it
Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 PM   #997
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

What about my voting record is odd? People keep saying this but there has not been one thing said to back it up other than the 2nd vote thing on hoops which happened within seconds of the 1st vote so there is no way it was a pile on vote but a presumed day one first vote. My voting history has been all defensive this game as I kept being on the chopping block. That would be like watching a team only when they have to play goal line defense and thinking that you know how their entire defensive plan works (unless you are the Patriots and have been taping all along ).
Old 06-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #998
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Oh I understand completely that there are times we will be on the same team. That in no way means I will ever trust you until PROVEN trustworthy =)

Nothing against you personally , but you've earned every ounce of my distrust.

Currently I'm leaning away from you on this, but it doesn't mean I'd choose you over anyone else in a 1-1 vote off right now =)

Just take it as a sign of resept and accept that you will probably NEVER sway me to take your word over anyone elses anytime soon.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:54 PM   #999
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
If Hoops was lying, wouldn't Racer somehow know and have disputed what Hoops said? Not defending hoops here, just asking a simple question. I'm still not sure if my vote on AlanT is going to last until deadline

If hoops is a wolf along with alan they would know about the scan if alan was told. Of course hoops could claim knowledge of the scan as he would be backed up by racer if racer chose to reveal. The curious thing is that hoops immediately outed racer as the seer.

Take a look at how the day started and tell me that you don't see something fishy between alan and hoops.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #1000
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Not this again...good thing Barkeep isn't here, at least.

Anyway hoops, what's your opinion on voting EF?

Not the worst thing in the world, but since I have a PM that shows me Alan is bad I'm inclined to treat that as absolute truth while Mrs Schmidty's "two for the price of one" is relative truth to me for now.

Also, I don't think there is much reason to think that Eagle is going to be able to run another conversion tonight if we leave him until tomorrow. I guess I could be wrong on this, but there has only been one game I've seen that allowed back-to-back conversions. That was Schmidty's "Thing" game and I don't think he would go to that mechanic a second time.

I guess my thought is that not all wolves are created equal, in terms of abilities and players. I don't know which one is the better choice if they are both wolves, which leads me back to "pick the wolf I know".

If other people aren't going that way I understand, but you won't see me changing votes today.