Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-21-2003, 12:40 PM   #51
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain
Give a "Dirty Sanchez" and then dump her.

Nice... or how about a "Cleveland Steamer"? ;-)

Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:41 PM   #52
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain
Give a "Dirty Sanchez" and then dump her.

What the heck is a "Dirty Sanchez"?
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:52 PM   #53
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SplitPersonality1

I thought someone might ask... see my new thread "Dirty Sex Vernacular" for more info... chock full of good ways for Ragone to get back at his ungrateful whore of a girlfriend.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #54
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

lol...it's funny watching HM do his best Ross Jeffries imitations.

I just keep waiting for him to put "Respect the Cock!" in his signature.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #55
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally posted by SplitPersonality1

Dirty Sanchez Movie
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 01:07 PM   #56
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Ksyrup
And I find it telling that the first example of "changing" that you refer to is appearance. Why should I have to work out to attract a woman, if that's not who I am? Do I need to be Buff, Cocky and Funny now?

I never said men need to change their appearance. Go read it again. I said men generally don't mind changing their appearance if they think it will help them get more women. I was also saying that once someone who is out of shape gets hooked on working out it becomes a part of the real them after a while of doing it religiously. Changing your attitude is not any different than that.

To answer your question, no you don't need to change anything except your attitude and way of thinking when communicating with women. Women value physical appearance MUCH less than men do. This is, of course, assuming you are decent looking and not a totally gross looking slob.

It is obvious to me that you have no idea what I am trying to say/explain. It simply doesn't register in your mind and that is okay. Confidence, cockiness, and humor clearly are not a part of your personality and you have no desire or intention to make them a part of it. What I am saying works for people who want to change and want to improve their social life. You are not one of those people. Your social life is exactly what you want it to be and you are happy with it, so debating this with you is pointless. It would be like me trying to convince you (with my posts alone) that the Catholic religion is better than the the Baptist. If you have been a Catholic all of your life and believe in your heart of hearts it is your ticket to heaven there is nothing I can say to change your mind. However, if you are not happy with your current religious activities and have questions about how to improve it you would listen to me with a more open mind. *These were examples only and you could substiture any two religions or debatable viewpoints.*

Again, Ksyrup, I am not going to continue this with you, because it accompishes nothing. If you are happy then by all means I am also happy for you.

HornsManiac
Old 04-21-2003, 01:17 PM   #57
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by NoMyths
lol...it's funny watching HM do his best Ross Jeffries imitations.

I think we have been through this before. What I believe is nothing like what Ross teaches and you obviously know nothing about Ross or you would not compare me to him.

For those who don't know, Ross teaches an NLP concept that uses specific word patterns designed to seductively place women in a hypnotic like state where you can gently persuade/trick them into thinking they want and need to have sex with you right now. His concept is NOT reality, but for some people memorizing the word patterns DO work. Again, this is nothing like the way I communicate with women.

HornsManiac
Old 04-21-2003, 01:21 PM   #58
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

HM - I've noticed at the end of your last three posts, you have the comment "But I am not going to continue this conversation" or something similar. And yet, you continue to post in this thread.

Obviously you are cocky, funny and a tad insecure.
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 01:23 PM   #59
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
I prefer to tkae my love advice from a more enlightened source. I follow the true path of Andrew Dice Clay.
Old 04-21-2003, 01:33 PM   #60
cincyreds
High School Varsity

Ragone, destiny is calling you and it's calling you to take a different path.

I believe the signs are all right in front of you now. Sometimes is hard for us to make changes, cuz we don't want any pain from it. But I believe in the end, it makes us better people.

It is time for you to make the change my brother, make it and move on, cause there is obviously someone else better for you just waiting for you to sweep her off her feet.

Good Luck bro!
Old 04-21-2003, 02:19 PM   #61
Bishop
Mascot

Quick definition for Tony Robbins, aka hornsmaniac

cock·y [ kókee ] (comparative cock·i·er, superlative cock·i·est)
adjective

overconfident: confident and sure of yourself to the point of being arrogant ( informal )

When you start referring to Top Gun for examples its time to get out more... once you start picking up your women at clubs and not in chat rooms, you'll know what it really takes.
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 02:27 PM   #62
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Update: She called my cell phone from the airport asking to be picked up.. hah, i told her i was at the lake, she was speechless at that point... I think i said good luck and hung up..

Horns.. while i appreciate the advice.. i don't think using a movie as a example was the best idea.. lemme do a little diaologue

(Setting:A Bar)
Horns:I'm waiting for Kelly Mcginnis to come in so i can be Cocky and funny.. like Tom Cruise in Top Gun

Rick Pitino:Kelly Mcginnis is not coming through that door.. Meg Ryan is not coming through that door.
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 02:43 PM   #63
JeeberD
General Manager

Good job Ragone, good job. Let her twist in the wind for a while...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 02:43 PM   #64
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragone
Update: She called my cell phone from the airport asking to be picked up.. hah, i told her i was at the lake, she was speechless at that point... I think i said good luck and hung up..

Nicely done!

Of course, you'd have a better chance of bestowing upon her the order of the Dirty Sanchez if you had picked her up at the airport, but otherwise, I approve.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:50 PM   #65
Jets80
High School Varsity

Oh man..... You should have at least told her that you would come to pick her up and then not show up.
Jets80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:14 PM   #66
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Bishop
When you start referring to Top Gun for examples its time to get out more... once you start picking up your women at clubs and not in chat rooms, you'll know what it really takes.

You are not wanting to debate anything, you are wanting a flame war. Sorry, I am not interested. Once you have something to say that can be debated I will discuss it with you. If you *think* you have it all figured out then let's hear how and why another method - your method - works better. I provide not only instruction, but also the theory behind why and how it works. You seemingly offer nothing outside of Horns you are an idiot who knows absolutely nothing about what you are talking about.

Considering you were not even posting here when the internet fiasco took place you cannot possibly know what you are talking about when you refer to it. To enlighten you, the internet chat was only an example of how I talk to women in a cocky and funny way. It is not where I meet women or rather used to meet them. I needed a way to post on this board a real life interaction with a real woman to show her positive response. An internet chat was the ONLY way to do that.

What do you have to show that your knowledge is greater than mine? If you don't have something to post, which I know you don't due to all of the time you spend hanging out with supermodels, at least give us some theory and instruction to help us be the Romeo you are. Talk is cheap and anyone can say, "I know how to do this or that better than you do." Again, if you know so much let's hear some of it... otherwise shut up and stop baiting me.

HornsManiac

PS... Ksyrup and I did not agree, but at least he offered something up for discussion.
Old 04-21-2003, 03:19 PM   #67
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
It is obvious to me that you have no idea what I am trying to say/explain. It simply doesn't register in your mind and that is okay. Confidence, cockiness, and humor clearly are not a part of your personality and you have no desire or intention to make them a part of it. What I am saying works for people who want to change and want to improve their social life. You are not one of those people. Your social life is exactly what you want it to be and you are happy with it, so debating this with you is pointless.

That's cool, I understand your point of view. But mine was not that I am not any of those things that you feel women desire, but that men shouldn't have to change to include one or more of those traits in order to feel worthy of a particular kind of woman. Which it seems to me is at the heart of your point. I am not cocky, but two out of three ain't bad. If I only had HA's charisma...
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:21 PM   #68
Samdari
Roster Filler

Why are we doing this again?

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 03:22 PM   #69
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Samdari

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

I think it's a slow day
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:22 PM   #70
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Jets80
Oh man..... You should have at least told her that you would come to pick her up and then not show up.

THAT would have been good..
Old 04-21-2003, 03:26 PM   #71
HornsManiac

Quote:

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

The only troll in this thread is Bishop, and he does need to stop.

I am not starting anything (trolling) I offered my advice and would have dropped it at that if the real troll hadn't jumped into the thread to bait me into a flame war with him.

HornsManiac
Old 04-21-2003, 03:32 PM   #72
sabotai
General Manager

Update: She called my cell phone from the airport asking to be picked up.. hah, i told her i was at the lake, she was speechless at that point... I think i said good luck and hung up.. "

Good form, Ragone, good form!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:35 PM   #73
Ksyrup

I don't think HM is trolling, he's just doing what he does best - entertaining us all! Personally, I'd rather discuss his "unique" point of view than rehash the pros and cons of the war.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 04-21-2003, 04:06 PM   #74
TroyF
Coordinator

Good job Ragone!!!

TroyF
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:23 PM   #75
korme
Go Reds

for all this controversy and discussion between HM and everyone else.. it goes to show one thing: you'll never be able to figure out women.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:24 PM   #76
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally posted by Ksyrup
Why should I have to work out to attract a woman, if that's not who I am? Do I need to be Buff, Cocky and Funny now?

KSyrup, this may be a shot in the dark, but I think HM was just giving an example of how you can adapt to change and be happy with it.
Old 04-21-2003, 04:30 PM   #77
korme
Go Reds

Quote:

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

Actually, HM is making good points (that most may not agree with )and not flaming.. he's doing nothing wrong today, just expressing his opinion.
Old 04-21-2003, 04:31 PM   #78
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty3281
KSyrup, this may be a shot in the dark, but I think HM was just giving an example of how you can adapt to change and be happy with it.

A'ight, I'm a lil' late on the response, but thats what happens when you try to catch up quickly!
Old 04-21-2003, 04:43 PM   #79
Daimyo
College Starter

quadruple dola... No wonder Shorty has 4000+ posts...
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:43 PM   #80
Ksyrup

Not even the courtesy of one "dola." tsk, tsk...
Old 04-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #81
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Actually, HM is making good points ...

Hey...the 16 year old agrees with ya HM!
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:51 PM   #82
TroyF
Coordinator

Horns,

I actually agree with "some" of your points. My problem with you in this thread is your first post.

***In her mind you are a wussy now and will most likely always be one.***

In case I'm missing something here, you've never met Ragone or his girlfriend. You have no idea what she thinks or how Ragone treated her. I know this will come as a major shock to you, but sometimes women either won't sleep with you or stop sleeping with you because of other reasons than "he's a wimp"

------------------------------------------

As for your releationship points, I think you assume that if you're single, you are a doormat and that's the reason. The man you describe, as Easy Mac pointed out with his terrific post, is a pathetic doormat.

Two things come to my mind instantly:

1) a majority of men are not doormats
2) some of the ones who are happen to be that way are HAPPY being a doormat. (it takes all kinds, and your happiness doesn't necessarily equate to anyone elses)

I'm with Ksyrup on this one all the way. I will not change who I am so some women will like me. I think ANY guy should simply be himself. Sooner or later, you are going to have to do that anyway, so why waste time creating a phony image? If you are naturally cocky/funny and it works for you, congrats. That doesn't mean it is the only system that works. In most towns there are thousands of available women. So long as you put yourself in positions to meet these women (ie: church, a rec league, a wine tasting, a pottery class, a monster truck rally---whatever the hell it is you like to do), you'll find one that is right for you.

As for the Tom Cruise/Kelly McGillis analogy. . . that's perfect if you look like Tom Cruise and you have a script to read off of. Even in that context, Tom was playing the role of his character, who just happened to be cocky/funny.

If we are using movies, even the geek in Real Genius got lucky. He certainly didn't do it by being either funny or cocky.

TroyF
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:52 PM   #83
korme
Go Reds

17, dick!
Old 04-21-2003, 06:09 PM   #84
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by TroyF
In case I'm missing something here, you've never met Ragone or his girlfriend. You have no idea what she thinks or how Ragone treated her. I know this will come as a major shock to you, but sometimes women either won't sleep with you or stop sleeping with you because of other reasons than "he's a wimp"

I will give you that it IS possible she has other reasons. However, standing him up three weekends in a row and the fact that Ragone stated the relationship was going well shows me that her feelings for him are not as strong as his for her.

Why aren't hers just as strong? Women who suddenly start pulling stupid stunts like this are doing so for a reason.... and about 99% of the time it is because they have lost interest. This brings me back to my first post that says he should have done more to stimulate her emotionally and mentally and should have kept the relationship fun and exciting.... obviously he didn't do it enough. If he is honest he will admit to us that he began to take her for granted as a result of feeling "comfortable" in the long term relationship. The fun and excitement generated when two mutually attracted people first meet needs to stay there forever in order to keep it together over the long term.

"Wimp" is the definition of a man who allows the woman to always be in control of the relationship and its destiny. You know your woman has the power when you let her get away with standing you up, when she always decides what the two of you are going to do when you go out, your general attitude shows that you are proud to have a catch like her, the majority of your spare time revolves around seeing her, you ALWAYS choose spending time with her over your own friends, she can call you at any time and have you come running when she snaps her fingers, she freely goes out with her girlfriends and gets upset when you want to do the same, and there are many, many more examples of this kind of behavior.

Women do NOT want to be in control... ever. They will act like they do (especially at the beginning), but it is only a test to see if you will give it to them. They test hoping that you won't let them guide the ship, but most "wimpy" men fail this test and most women will eventually leave the "wimpy" man heartbroken and shaking his head trying to figure out how she could leave when he treated her better than anyone she had ever been with.

Like I said, it doesn't make sense to a man when he gives a woman his all and she shits on him for it, but if she is in control it is bound to happen sooner or later. Think about it, how fun would it be to know that you could always get what you wanted, because you had someone else wrapped around your finger and knew you could control him like a puppet? Where is the challenge, adventure, and excitement in that? It is not there and she will lose interest because of it. One of the sweetest words a woman yearns to hear from her man is "No."

Quote:

1) a majority of men are not doormats
2) some of the ones who are happen to be that way are HAPPY being a doormat. (it takes all kinds, and your happiness doesn't necessarily equate to anyone elses)

1) This is where you are wrong, TroyF. The majority of men ARE doormats and that is why it is so hard for men to understand women as a whole, because as a whole men don't "get it." The reality is women are not nearly as complicated as men think they are... seriously.

2) True, some men are happy being the doormat that gives their woman everything they have financially, emotionally, physically, etc. Are they happy though when they come home from work to find an empty house and a note that says,

"I am sorry, but I just don't love you like I used to and therefore I must go. You are a wonderful man, Mr. Wussyguy, but I no longer felt the passion and excitement we once shared. I tried over and over to tell you, but you just never seemed to understand what I needed and wanted from you. It was not your money, the dedication to your work and your dream to provide us with a secure future, the vacations around the world, the countless dinners at my favorite restaurants, or anything else that you thought I needed to be happy. What I really wanted from you was some excitement like we shared in our younger days. Don't you remember how much fun it used to be when we would go to the lake, lie on a blanket, count the stars, and then make love right there? Do you remember how you used to tease me and call me your little brat and how I would hit you on the arm, give you my little grin, and swear I wasn't one? Don't you remember how exciting it was going out on a Friday night wondering if we would run into each other? We could have easily went out together, but we both had too much pride to admit we REALLY wanted to see each other, so instead we both went out with our own friends and spent the entire night thinking about each other? See, Mr. Wussyguy you always thought flirting was only used in the beginning, but I really needed even more of it down the road and not less like I got from you."

Quote:
I'm with Ksyrup on this one all the way. I will not change who I am so some women will like me. I think ANY guy should simply be himself.

If you TRULY have freedom of choice when it comes to sexy women just by being yourself I am the first person to admit you don't need to change anything. I don't want to help you and I couldn't help you if I wanted to.

If, though, you are at a point in your life where you wished you could date more women and gain the freedom to choose which ones you see then I can help you. If you know that you will find your soulmate sooner or later, but can't help but wonder how many years it will take I can help you speed up the process by meeting more women and increasing your odds. True, we will all find someone sooner or later that is meant for us if we "just be ourselves," but wouldn't it suck to be an aging viagra patient when she walks into your life?

Quote:
why waste time creating a phony image? If you are naturally cocky/funny and it works for you, congrats.

You finally start going to the gym on a regular basis to work out until you have finally lost the extra 50 lbs. you were never able lose before. Is your new healthy figure just a phony image?

I used to be a wussy who couldn't get laid in a whore house with a million dollars, but after years of frustration and heartache I learned there was a better way. I made changes in my life and now I am naturally attractive to women and just being myself works for me. Again, this isn't the same "self" I used to have.

Quote:
As for the Tom Cruise/Kelly McGillis analogy. . . that's perfect if you look like Tom Cruise and you have a script to read off of. Even in that context, Tom was playing the role of his character, who just happened to be cocky/funny.

It was only a movie and Cruise is a good looking man. However, the attitude his character had is not fantasy. In fact, that kind of charm is very real world and obtainable for ANY man willing to work at it. You don't have to be great looking to be charming and once you "get it" you don't have to be great looking to land women with looks like hers.

HornsManiac
Old 04-21-2003, 06:12 PM   #85
astralhaze
College Prospect

I thought you were leaving or something? Is this like threaten to leave then keep posting week?
Old 04-21-2003, 06:35 PM   #86
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
You finally start going to the gym on a regular basis to work out until you have finally lost the extra 50 lbs. you were never able lose before. Is your new healthy figure just a phony image?

I used to be a wussy who couldn't get laid in a whore house with a million dollars, but after years of frustration and heartache I learned there was a better way. I made changes in my life and now I am naturally attractive to women and just being myself works for me. Again, this isn't the same "self" I used to have.

HornsManiac

You should do infomercials.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 06:55 PM   #87
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

When HM says wussy he really means AFC.
Don't worry about the infomercial bit...go directly to the source of his "cocky & funny" mantra.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 07:06 PM   #88
Easy Mac

Being a wuss and a doormat can get you laid, its what you do later that determines if you're going to have a relationship.

And dear God, too many people on this forum are agreeing with me, I need to debate the war more to reverse that.

Oh, and funny works better than cocky. I'm not a looker, but I've gotten some fine girls because I've been witty. Even dumb hot girls will laugh if they think they should.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 07:23 PM   #89
Samdari
Roster Filler

Tom Cruise in Magnolia, anyone?
Old 04-22-2003, 12:10 AM   #90
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Well, for one.. i never take anything for granted.. I try to live my life to the fullest everyday.. i work my ass off.. Make really good money.. and treat people with the utmost respect, and kindness.. and you know what.. if thats not appealing to someone.. then they obviously just aren't very good people i'd want to be around(speaking of said superbitch)

I don't think i'd be happy with someone who wanted me to treat them like shit..

And another thing, I do not let myself be pushed around... Relationships are give and take.. you only get from them what you put in
Old 04-22-2003, 01:29 AM   #91
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragone
I don't think i'd be happy with someone who wanted me to treat them like shit..

Who has said anything about treating them like shit? Why do you people keep saying that? I have NEVER said I (or anyone else) treats or should treat a woman like shit. Ragone, rather than presume I do not know what I am talking about and skipping my posts why don't you go back and read everything I have said very carefully.

HornsManiac
Old 04-22-2003, 02:05 AM   #92
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Well you made a assumption i was a pushover, who took my relationship for granted.. see, we all can make assumptions

And i do read everything written.. carefully. I appreciate the advice, but your style just isn't me.. Even if it assured me of dating the hottest women on the planet.. i just couldn't be that way..
Old 04-22-2003, 02:49 AM   #93
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
17, dick!

god damnit....i thought i was at least older than shorty...even if by a year...now hes my age...crap...back on the bottom of the age ladder...

I mean....hi shorty . I think we need to start bustin out on the old guys here...ive heard way too many kid/teen jokes in the recent past, and am barley holding in one gigantic old person troll....ive got sooooo many old person jokes...god...

PLEASE!!!!! Someone give me a reason to start bustin them out!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 02:55 AM   #94
astralhaze
College Prospect

Little kids suck

Hope that is adequate
Old 04-22-2003, 03:10 AM   #95
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by astralhaze
I thought you were leaving or something? Is this like threaten to leave then keep posting week?

you can go screw yourself....i think HM is the only one who actually knows what their talkin about in here...i practice the same methods as HM, and it works great....im dating the head cheerleader of the national champion cheer squad, shes a model, and i got her by using the same methods horns practices...

I work out every day for at least an hour...i flirt like crazy, not even with just hot girls, as even flirting with mild girls gives needed practice to get hotter ones....Being cocky but not arrogant is the best way to get girls....i vow so much to that, but nothing like treating girls like shit...deep down i am one of the sweetest guys you will meet when it comes to girls, but sweet guys dont get the girls...I usewd to only be sweet, and wondered why they all dated the jerks...im going to post a site in the general disscution that in my mind explains women and how they view relationships(taught me a lot!!!!)....a lot of you might do well to read it....it is sooo true, keeps it funny, but taught me a lot of things...it doesn't say it, but it means the same thing HM is sayin...women put sweet people(intellectual whores as the site calls them) on a friends ladder, and cocky confident guys on the dateable ladder...

Ragone, don't tell me im not a good person because im cocky and confident around girls...your quote about being at the lake was pretty cocky, but almost pushed mean....i bet you she will notice it for the better......read the site and youll know what im talking about, but you sound like one big intellectual whore if you ask me...maybe your not, but im going to offer up my advice anyway...im an attractive guy anyway, won prom king as a junior...i wouldn't be nearly this much with out refining my methods....i would be a nice guy that girls go to talk too about their boyfriends....not their boyfriends....

So, in conclusion, before you bash HM, think about how many gurls your ways have gotten, and how many HM and i have...i am most certain HM and i could top you...i would be willing ti go as far as sayin im 100% sure(unless you date all the fat chicks or ugly ones...they will go for anyone)...Im not saying your way is wrong, and not to be a shithead to girl, but really think...ask any girl that hasn't been badly burned in a past relationship if they like badasses....im almost positive you will get a yes...just a few thoughts im sure will be criticized, and im open to any criticisim, and am quite willing to respond to any you can give, because i know that HM and my ways get the best girls...ok...time to chew me out, but know i will criticize right back tomorrow...and you may call me a troll, and i may be trolling, but i hate when guys who don't know what their talking about criticize the ways that work...

I have asked all my closest friends that are girls...not gfs...and they all agree with my post above...

Now go see my thread, and bookmark that site...it should be every mans must-read list....it should be the last chapter in the bible(maybenot)....get over there and read before you fight back...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:12 AM   #96
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by astralhaze
Little kids suck

Hope that is adequate

GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

deep breaths....1...2...3...calm...almost you balding deaf man ...almost blew there...glad i didn't do anything rash
Demotivation
Old 04-22-2003, 03:55 AM   #97
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade6119
god damnit....i thought i was at least older than shorty...even if by a year...now hes my age...crap...back on the bottom of the age ladder...

Don't worry, I think there's a fourteen year old running around here somewhere...

Old 04-22-2003, 03:57 AM   #98
astralhaze
College Prospect

^ is 14.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:02 AM   #99
JeeberD
General Manager

Who?

Old 04-22-2003, 04:13 AM   #100
astralhaze
College Prospect

I practice home-sexuality, but I don't seem to be very good at it. Are their any sites that have some good tips, no pun intended, for being a better homo-sexual?