Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #51
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Former Cowboys legend Tony Dorsett spoke out on Monday against Tony Romo and his play at quarterback. He joined Fox Sports Radio to talk about how Tony Romo is not worthy of all the accolades he receives. "Well, for one thing, I don't know why on God's earth Tony Romo has been anointed a superstar in the National Football League. Tony is very young in his career. Not to say you can't be young in your career and be a superstar because you've got one up there in Minnesota in Adrian Peterson. But the thing is this: you have a guy who hasn't done much and quarterbacks in the National Football League, most of them go through this growing curve. He hasn't gone through that growing curve, but he was anointed this great player all of a sudden."
sportsradiointerviews.com

DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #52
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

It think the most relevant thing about the Dorsett (non)story is the phrase "former Cowboys legend". This seems for all the world like a guy missing the spotlight trying to get a few minutes back & the best he could manage was FSR time instead of the invite to Dancing With the Stars I suspect he really wanted.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 09-23-2009 at 09:40 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 PM   #53
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I'm pissed, I travel on Sunday to Oakland so I will be missing the Saints game and I have to sell my tickets...that blows.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #54
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
It think the most relevant thing about the Dorsett (non)story is the phrase "former Cowboys legend". This seems for all the world like a guy missing the spotlight trying to get a few minutes back & the best he could manage was FSR time instead of the invite to Dancing With the Stars I suspect he really wanted.

At least he didn't fumble this opportunity.

Edit: My Dad and I always enjoyed joking that there was a special Tony Dorsett ball that came with a handle due to his penchant for fumbling.

Last edited by Kodos : 09-23-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #55
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Romo gets attention because he was an undrafted FA and after 3 seasons he has a 94.2 QB rating. Anyone else who put up those kind of numbers in their first three seasons as a starter would be justly praised, but Romo gets shit on for some reason.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #56
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Romo gets attention because he was an undrafted FA and after 3 seasons he has a 94.2 QB rating. Anyone else who put up those kind of numbers in their first three seasons as a starter would be justly praised, but Romo gets shit on for some reason.

Probably because every time he plays in a big game he blows it.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #57
Kodos
Resident Alien

Oh (fumbled) snap!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #58
larrymcg421
Head Coach

LOL, we're basing this on two postseason games. Great sample size!

Old 09-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #59
Jughead Spock
High School Varsity

Romo was praised and overpraised for a long time. Honeymoon's over, that's all. Won't be the first QB that has to deal with pressure about winning the big one.
Jughead Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #60
MikeVic
Head Coach

Dammit, we have to protect Romo! While he's on my fantasy team.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #61
MrDNA
High School Varsity

After the first two weeks, my current hope for the Browns is that the Lions win a game before they play the Browns so we won't be the first team they beat. Yep, that's it. Enjoy my money, Mr. Lerner!
MrDNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #62
larrymcg421
Head Coach

But winning the big one is such a stupid criteria. As I pointed out a while back, Eli had only led the Giants to 3 points through 3 quarters in his Superbowl. What would the average expected score be for any other team vs. the Patriots that year? I mean, he could have played exactly the same and the Giants be down 30-3 with Jared Lorenzen warming up. It's great that he led that final drive, but he was lucky he even had that chance.

Jim Kelly is a "winner" if Norwood's kick sails through. Tom Brady is a "loser" who "can't get it done" if Viniateri misses all those kicks. Brett Favre is a "winner" because one year in his career with the league's #1 defense backing him, he did not choke.

Labeling a guy with a 94.2 career QB rating as a loser because he failed in his first two postseason games is ridiculous.

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 09-23-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #63
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
LOL, we're basing this on two postseason games. Great sample size!

I would say Sunday night was a big game and he choked big time. And what about that embarrassment to end the season vs. the Eagles last year? 183 yeards, no TD's, 1 int, 2 fumbles lost. Or week 16 last year against the Ravens, threw 2 picks at home and lose. @ losses in a row to end the season when they had a chance to clinch. Instead they go 9-7. So thats 5 big games he didn't get the job done.

And when you play QB for the Dallas Cowboys you are judged on playoff performances.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #64
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Eli had only led the Giants to 3 points through 3 quarters in his Superbowl. What would the average expected score be for any other team vs. the Patriots that year? I mean, he could have played exactly the same and the Giants be down 30-3 with Jared Lorenzen warming up. It's great that he led that final drive, but he was lucky he even had that chance.

This is so incorrect.

Part of the reason why the Pats only have 7 points through 3 quarters is because Eli didn't make stupid mistakes and put his defense in bad spots.

Even I wouldn't be so dumb as to say the defense isn't the main reason the Giants won, but Eli stepped up in the 4th quarter, and where Romo would have fumbled or thrown a pick Eli led his team on a TD drive.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #65
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Or week 16 last year against the Ravens, threw 2 picks at home and lose. @ losses in a row to end the season when they had a chance to clinch. Instead they go 9-7. So thats 5 big games he didn't get the job done.

Or week 15 against the Giants where he threw for close to 250 yards with two touchdowns and zero interceptions.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #66
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
I would say Sunday night was a big game and he choked big time. And what about that embarrassment to end the season vs. the Eagles last year? 183 yeards, no TD's, 1 int, 2 fumbles lost. Or week 16 last year against the Ravens, threw 2 picks at home and lose. @ losses in a row to end the season when they had a chance to clinch. Instead they go 9-7. So thats 5 big games he didn't get the job done.

And when you play QB for the Dallas Cowboys you are judged on playoff performances.

LOL you are so delusional. Counting a week 2 game as a "big game" has got to be one of the most bogus ways to support an argument I've seen.

I mean, if you're going to do that, why don't we look at his week 2 game against Philadelphia last year, when he went 21-30-312-3-1? Or the three game winning stretch against the NFC East last year (with wins @ PHI, @ NYG) where he threw 11 TD's and essentially clinched the division? And the week 15 game against the Giants last year is not a big game? I guess that wasn't as big as this year's week 2 game!

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 09-23-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #67
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
LOL you are so delusional. Counting a week 2 game as a "big game" has got to be one of the most bogus ways to support an argument I've seen.

I mean, if you're going to do that, why don't we look at his week 2 game against Philadelphia last year, when he went 21-30-312-3-1? Or the three game winning stretch against the NFC East last year (with wins @ PHI, @ NYG) where he threw 11 TD's and essentially clinched the division? And the week 15 game against the Giants last year is not a big game? I guess that wasn't as big as this year's week 2 game!

You are insane if you don't think Romo and that whole organization didn't think Sunday's game was a big game. If you don't think there was added pressure you are out of your mind.

People will perceive Romo as a failure until he wins a playoff game because he plays for Dallas and that is what is expected.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #68
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
This is so incorrect.

Part of the reason why the Pats only have 7 points through 3 quarters is because Eli didn't make stupid mistakes and put his defense in bad spots.

Uh, defenses didn't need to be in bad spots that year for the Patriots offense to rape them. For a relevant example, see the game the Cowboys played against them in the regular season, Romo only threw 1 pick (same as Eli in the Superbowl), but the defense gave up 48 points. In 2008, any time you punted against the Patriots, you put your defense in a bad position.

Quote:
Even I wouldn't be so dumb as to say the defense isn't the main reason the Giants won, but Eli stepped up in the 4th quarter, and where Romo would have fumbled or thrown a pick Eli led his team on a TD drive.

And what I'm saying is that he could have played exactly the same and lost 42-17.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #69
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
You are insane if you don't think Romo and that whole organization didn't think Sunday's game was a big game. If you don't think there was added pressure you are out of your mind.

There wasn't added pressure in any of the other games I listed? If you're seriously counting this season's week 2 game as a big game, but not last season's week 15 game, then you're just pretending to have a rational discussion here.

Quote:
People will perceive Romo as a failure until he wins a playoff game because he plays for Dallas and that is what is expected.

Huh? Who gives a fuck who he plays for? I'm just talking about whether the guy deserves to get shit on as much as he does. And I think it's ridiculous to shit on a QB who has three straight seasons of 90+ QB rating just because he failed in the first two postseason games of his career.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #70
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
There wasn't added pressure in any of the other games I listed? If you're seriously counting this season's week 2 game as a big game, but not last season's week 15 game, then you're just pretending to have a rational discussion here.

Huh? Who gives a fuck who he plays for? I'm just talking about whether the guy deserves to get shit on as much as he does. And I think it's ridiculous to shit on a QB who has three straight seasons of 90+ QB rating just because he failed in the first two postseason games of his career.

There certainly was added pressure, Romo can be very good at times.

And you can't not discuss who he plays for, when you are the Dallas Cowboys QB you are going to be under a microscope.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #71
JS19
College Prospect

Quote:
And what I'm saying is that he could have played exactly the same and lost 42-17.

But they didn't, Eli was put in a position to lead his team down the field and win the game, which he did. Obviously this all hypothetical, but if Romo was in that position, chances are the Cowboys wouldn't have a shot in hell of winning it.
JS19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #72
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
There certainly was added pressure, Romo can be very good at times.

And you can't not discuss who he plays for, when you are the Dallas Cowboys QB you are going to be under a microscope.

But that's entirely irrelevant to my point of whether he deserves the criticism he gets. It just explains why he gets it.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #73
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS19 View Post
But they didn't, Eli was put in a position to lead his team down the field and win the game, which he did. Obviously this all hypothetical, but if Romo was in that position, chances are the Cowboys wouldn't have a shot in hell of winning it.

And I'm saying that after 3 years, I think it's a little early to be so certain about that. After all, Eli himself was dreadful (much worse than Romo) in his first two postseason games.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #74
JS19
College Prospect

Would you agree, however, that as of right now, if Romo was put in that situation, or any kind of big time pressure spot, you can't say you would feel confident he's gonna get it done. I'll admit, as much as I dislike Romo and the Cowboys, you can't really argue with his numbers (I should add, I'm not really a numbers guy, I'll take the guy who can get it done when it counts), and he still has time to develop into a complete QB, but as of today, I, along with the majority of America (according to the sportsnation polls), am certain Romo can't get it done when it counts.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #75
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Jim Kelly is a "winner" if Norwood's kick sails through. Tom Brady is a "loser" who "can't get it done" if Viniateri misses all those kicks. Brett Favre is a "winner" because one year in his career with the league's #1 defense backing him, he did not choke.

Kelly didn't lose the game for his team by imploding, it was Norwood's fault. Same thing with Brady. If Viniateri misses those kicks, he is the one that gets blamed, not Brady.

Quote:

This season's week 2 game was a big game because of the new stadium being opened up by Jerry Jones. Don't kid yourself, this was a HUGE game for the Cowboys, and you have to know that Jones is quite pissed that the unveiling of his legacy (he admitted as much) was tainted by a loss. A loss that could, and should, be placed on the shoulders of Romo (the defense didn't look very either though).

Quote:
Huh? Who gives a fuck who he plays for?

It makes a big difference actually. Do you really think that Romo would get the same attention, positive or negative, if he played for Seattle? Or Tampa Bay? What about Jacksonville? Some teams, and subsequently their players, are held to higher standards and more is expected of them. Dallas is one of those teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421
I'm just talking about whether the guy deserves to get shit on as much as he does. And I think it's ridiculous to shit on a QB who has three straight seasons of 90+ QB rating just because he failed in the first two postseason games of his career.

I am not sure how Romo is being "shit" on as you have mentioned several times. I see it as him being justly criticized for his poor performance when it matters. Big games, playoff games, etc..

He received a lot of credit before he actually did anything, and now his dues need to be paid. I think he can still succeed, but I would not rate him in the top 10 QB's in the NFL right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #76
JS19
College Prospect

Tuck has a partially torn labrum, big deal?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #77
Kodos
Resident Alien

A partially torn lathum?!?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #78
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDNA View Post
After the first two weeks, my current hope for the Browns is that the Lions win a game before they play the Browns so we won't be the first team they beat. Yep, that's it. Enjoy my money, Mr. Lerner!

After the first two weeks, this is also my current hope. Yep, that's it. Enjoy my money, Mr. Ford!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #79
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I blame Tony Romo
Old 09-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #80
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

I turned on the Cowboys and Cardinals game last year. I was all ready to watch the Cowboys win, then I heard the announcer say before the game the atmosphere was like a playoff game. I turned off the tv.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #81
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
I turned on the Cowboys and Cardinals game last year. I was all ready to watch the Cowboys win, then I heard the announcer say before the game the atmosphere was like a playoff game. I turned off the tv.

funnier cuz you're from Texas. Otherwise it'd just be "meh"
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #82
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
I was turned on by the Cowboys and Cardinals game last year. I was all ready to watch the Cowboys win, then I heard the announcer say before the game the atmosphere was like a playoff game. I was turned off by the tv.

fixed that for you

Quote:
Old 09-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #83
JS19
College Prospect

Well, apparently Tuck's shoulder is not nearly as big a deal as Phillips' knee, as he's shelved for the season. That's a pretty big blow, really looked like he was poised to take his game to the next level this yr and be a big playmaker on defense, not to mention that Ross and Dockery have been out thus far and, from what i read, aren't gonna be ready this weekend, either.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #84
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Lions game is blacked out
Old 09-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #85
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Lions game is blacked out

Probably best for the mental health of the citizens of Detroit. They have enough to deal with right now.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #86
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Bill Simmons on the Detroit blackout with the interesting point that the blackout rules may start backfiring on the NFL:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sports Guy
Thanks to the blackout, Detroit fans now get treated to a much better game: Niners-Vikings. For gamblers, fantasy addicts and general football addicts in the Detroit area, what would you rather watch: your decrepitly hopeless team gunning for its 20th straight defeat, or two playoff teams battling with about 10 fantasy guys involved? I'm voting for Niners-Vikes! By refusing to turn out for the Lions, Detroit fans shrewdly improved their own viewing options and inspired downtrodden NFL cities across America to do the same. Now that's a great call of the week.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #87
RendeR
Coordinator

Kinda sad to see how sad things have gotten for the Lions AND the Redskins. How far has the Skins reputation fallen that they don't sellout a game anywhere they go? When I was growing up the Redskins was a prime ticket going for high prices wether they were playing Dallas or Cleveland or Arizona. Everyone wanted to see them play.

Now....suckage. its kinda sad.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #88
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Probably best for the mental health of the citizens of Detroit. They have enough to deal with right now.

We're doing just fine thank you. No need to pity us poor folk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Bill Simmons on the Detroit blackout with the interesting point that the blackout rules may start backfiring on the NFL:

While I have three fantasy teams (one with Favre, one with Harvin, and one with Peterson), I am not a gambler and would still much prefer to watch the Lions than Minn-SF. If I wasn't going to the game, I would likely listen to at least some of it on the radio a opposed to watching the other game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Kinda sad to see how sad things have gotten for the Lions AND the Redskins. How far has the Skins reputation fallen that they don't sellout a game anywhere they go? When I was growing up the Redskins was a prime ticket going for high prices wether they were playing Dallas or Cleveland or Arizona. Everyone wanted to see them play.

The Lions have been "sad" for a long, long time now. It's not like they had some great height to fall from say, since, the 1950's. While the economy certainly isn't helping ticket sales, if this team was even mediocre they would sell out Ford Field. But the last half of 2007 (1-7), all of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 have given no one anything to be excited about or even interested in. Calvin Johnson is amazing, but after that... it's poop.

As for the Redskins, a friend of mine from DC who is a long-time Redskins fan (been to every Super Bowl they've played in, has two sets of season tickets, etc.) was going to come in for the game, but isn't because after last week's game thinks the Redskins "look really horrible" and "it would just be too painful to watch the Redskins become the first team to lose to the Lions since '07."

I guess there is all kind of talk about how losing to the Lions this week would crush the Redskins and could lead to Jim Zorn getting fired and what not. I really would love to see that happen, since I am no fan of that team, but I don't think it will. The Lions are really, really bad still.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 09-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #89
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
How far has the Skins reputation fallen that they don't sellout a game anywhere they go?

Honestly the NFL is going to continue having a tough time selling tickets. Between the stratospheric prices to attend a game and the advent of high definition and surround sound greatly improving the at-home experience, actually attending a live contest is becoming less and less appealing.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #90
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Honestly the NFL is going to continue having a tough time selling tickets. Between the stratospheric prices to attend a game and the advent of high definition and surround sound greatly improving the at-home experience, actually attending a live contest is becoming less and less appealing.

Very good point that.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #91
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

It certainly is for me. The only reason I am going to the Lions game is because the ticket is free and I'll be in a suite. If not for those facts, I'd rather be at home and enjoy the day.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #92
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

If the Browns put as much time into football as they do pranks, they might win a game this season.

Coye Francies of Cleveland Browns throws ice, punch in locker room skirmish - ESPN

Quote:
Old 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #93
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Yeah-Buy 4 season tickets for the family, you're easily at 5K or therabouts after parking, concessions, etc. And that's only for 8 weeks.

-or-

Buy 60" Plasma(2000ish), Direct TV and NFL Package(1400ish for the year), a couple recliners(1500) and some snacks.

Plus the TV and recliners still work the next season.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:47 PM   #94
fantom1979
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

The Lions are 2-21 against the Redskins since 1966, plus the Lions have lost 19 in a row overall. I don't know if they would sell out any non divisional opponent right now.

Last edited by fantom1979 : 09-25-2009 at 05:47 PM.
fantom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #95
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Yeah-Buy 4 season tickets for the family, you're easily at 5K or therabouts after parking, concessions, etc. And that's only for 8 weeks.

-or-

Buy 60" Plasma(2000ish), Direct TV and NFL Package(1400ish for the year), a couple recliners(1500) and some snacks.

Plus the TV and recliners still work the next season.

The important thing here is the snacks. Which ones and how many?

Quote:
Old 09-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #96
stevew
Hall Of Famer

You can have whateva you like
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #97
cougarfreak
College Starter

Am I crazy for thinking the Bengals SHOULD win? They were terrible in week one, and still almost (and should have) won. They beat what I expected to be a fairly good Packer team on the road in week 2. What I've seen from Pittsburgh hasn't impressed me, they could easily be 0-2, and can't run the ball. It's a huge game for the Bengals, if they win this game, as terrible as it sounds, the whole city is back on board, if they lose......it'll be everyone say, same ole, same ole.

Last edited by cougarfreak : 09-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:19 AM   #98
TLK
Pro Starter

How does the Red Zone channel handle blacked-out games?
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #99
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLK View Post
How does the Red Zone channel handle blacked-out games?

I am pretty sure it ignores the blackout and will show the portion of the blacked out game. I think I read that somewhere recently.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #100
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
Am I crazy for thinking the Bengals SHOULD win? They were terrible in week one, and still almost (and should have) won. They beat what I expected to be a fairly good Packer team on the road in week 2. What I've seen from Pittsburgh hasn't impressed me, they could easily be 0-2, and can't run the ball. It's a huge game for the Bengals, if they win this game, as terrible as it sounds, the whole city is back on board, if they lose......it'll be everyone say, same ole, same ole.

Well, the Bengals are definitely going to lose NOW. Thanks a lot.