Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-17-2008, 01:48 AM   #51
Dunleavy
High School JV

there is a hot tub scene including getting undressed, dressed, and undressed again in the hot tub. Natalie at the forefront

as far as teams/group go, Allison, Sharon, Josh, and Shiela are a stone cold lock of a group. we'll see what happens and who they get to join them. Natalie countiunes to spend the night topless/hands covering

Dunleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:00 AM   #52
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunleavy View Post
there is a hot tub scene including getting undressed, dressed, and undressed again in the hot tub. Natalie at the forefront

as far as teams/group go, Allison, Sharon, Josh, and Shiela are a stone cold lock of a group. we'll see what happens and who they get to join them. Natalie countiunes to spend the night topless/hands covering

If you kept watching you saw that whole scene get even better, at least to the wife and I it did.

James just unleashed. Was funny as hell, and then did a taint smack for them. He got nude out on the grass to do it, and it was one of the funniest looking things I have seen. It did it again later, complete with a handstand that was thankfully on camera from behind him. After that him and Amanda wrestled and he slammed her onto the ground hard twice.

James just became my favorite BB houseguest ever.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:15 AM   #53
Dunleavy
High School JV

lol, i dont have the feed but i did see james "starting" b4 after dark ended, but this "slamming of Amanda" sounds really funny.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #54
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hey guys what happened to using the spoiler tag?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #55
Dunleavy
High School JV

sorry i didn't think we said anything too critical
Old 02-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #56
MikeVic
Head Coach

Yeah I don't know if I want to read any more of what goes on outside of the episodes. It makes me not want to watch the actual eps.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #57
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

You guys want spoiler tags for that kind of stuff then no problem I guess. I have been using them for stuff I think will pop up on the show, but this last stuff I figured won't even get close to being on TV except for some tiny clips at best. Plus, there hasn't been a show for four days and almost everything between the shows is going to be live feed or Showtime related stuff I would guess.

Seriously, the guy was doing stunts fully nude, I don't think they are even using heavy black boxes to put that on TV. Crap, YouTube may not even let that stay up for long like a lot of the live feed clips that are up there.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #58
Jas_lov
College Starter

I'm still trying to figure out why Jen and Ryan told everybody about their relationship. On the show tonight, they made it seem like Allison would have told anyway. Why would she? Allison had nothing to gain by telling and everything to lose. Once it's out there, you know people are going to try and break you up because you have 2 couples that can win HOH to keep them both safe. The other couples just have themselves unless they make alliances like Matt/Natalie and Alex/Amanda. They should have kept quiet about the whole thing and only revealed it if absolutely necessary. Now one of them will likely pay.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #59
Dunleavy
High School JV

i'm watching after dark, omg it's getting ugly

edit for an extra wow

btw there's something wrong with me b/c i can't figure how to set a spoiler

Last edited by Dunleavy : 02-18-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #60
Jas_lov
College Starter

Spoiler

To post a spoiler just put the world "spoiler" in brackets before you text and "/spoiler" in brackets after your text.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:30 AM   #61
Dunleavy
High School JV

ok i figured how to not spoil

if your interest, below is pure drama, MAJOR

Spoiler
Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #62
Dunleavy
High School JV

thanks Jas, figured it by testing in the Archives
Old 02-18-2008, 07:15 AM   #63
Thomkal
Head Coach

thanks for the tags guys.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:16 AM   #64
Thomkal
Head Coach

Oh and I could have done with all that "Hooded Warrior" stuff last night. How stupid.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:40 AM   #65
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Just watched the episode from last night and what a crap episode. There are one or two major things that they didn't even touch on and will have cram it in on Tuesday early in the show. They wasted too much time on the Jen-Ryan secret coming out I think, and the hooded warrior thing was not even close to being worth on the show since it was just a time killer....
Old 02-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #66
Jas_lov
College Starter

Parker and Jen are gone. Parker sure did look pissed on the couch talking to Julie. Him and Allison got a bad break, but they also played terribly. Allison wasn't going to tell anyone and risk her own shot at the big prize.

Future strategy speculation:

Spoiler
Old 02-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #67
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

surprising hook up.....

Spoiler

Last edited by Cringer : 02-21-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #68
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

I fucking can't stand Sheila and Allison.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:05 AM   #69
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
I fucking can't stand Sheila and Allison.

I want to bash their heads in. What sucks is I don't want them evicted because I like their partners, especially Adam. That guy is golden.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:17 AM   #70
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

That is true. I'm not sure if it's worth keeping them in, for me. It's not often I get physically angry watching reality tv, but when Sheila is talking shit behind Adam's back I sometimes turn the channel due to the fact that I can not believe that that big of a selfish, arrogant bitch exists.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #71
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
That is true. I'm not sure if it's worth keeping them in, for me. It's not often I get physically angry watching reality tv, but when Sheila is talking shit behind Adam's back I sometimes turn the channel due to the fact that I can not believe that that big of a selfish, arrogant bitch exists.

Watching the live feeds she isn't really that bad towards him anymore IMO. he can be cool to him. I am surprised they didn't show how she made him breakfast for him on Valentine's Day.

I am just tired of Sheila and Allison's pow wows on the big bathroom chair every day for 10 hours a day.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #72
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Also, since they are no longer allowed to have drinking glasses in the house for a week or two (can't remember which it is) because of the HoH competition, they are all drinking from giant bowls. It's pretty funny. They also got a wash tub to do clothes since they can't use the washing machines now.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:10 AM   #73
MikeVic
Head Coach

I'm getting annoyed at Amanda the last couple of eps. I like Alex though. Jen seems like a pretty bad person. I wonder what happens when Ryan sees she was lying to his face.

I used to hate Sheila, but I don't mind her much now. She just seems genuine. I still think she's a bitch for her Adam bashing, but I don't see that much lately.

I don't like the gay guy. And I noticed that you don't really see much of Natalie.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #74
Jas_lov
College Starter

Interesting rumor on one of the players:

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 02-21-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #75
korme
Go Reds

Hahahahahhahahaha^
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:36 AM   #76
Thomkal
Head Coach

Not sure if its talked about in the spoilers or not, but I'm surprised how little they dealt with Neil's departure. They didn't show him leaving the house, or anyone's reaction to his leaving, like they normally would do ad nauseaum on Big Brother. His partner didn't seem broken up at all that he was gone. So do we know anything about why he left?
Old 02-22-2008, 05:32 AM   #77
Dunleavy
High School JV

i'm guessing it's b/c no one really got to know him long enough

for those who have the live feed any other spoilers or funny things going on?

i dont really agree with how they televise the show. for me they could get more primetime hours out of it by either adding a 4th show during the week or go 2 hours one day. just doesnt seem like there is a happy medium to get into the show. primetime not enough and live feed too much. i'll watch the showtime feed once a week but if i watch it a second time it gets boring
Old 02-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #78
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Not sure if its talked about in the spoilers or not, but I'm surprised how little they dealt with Neil's departure. They didn't show him leaving the house, or anyone's reaction to his leaving, like they normally would do ad nauseaum on Big Brother. His partner didn't seem broken up at all that he was gone. So do we know anything about why he left?

It came off real weird to me on the TV show. It did seem like a big deal on the live feeds. Josh (his partner) did actually cry over it because the two of them hit it off pretty quickly. Also, one or two of the chicks seemed to be upset over it.

Quote:

for those who have the live feed any other spoilers or funny things going on?

How big a spoiler do you want?

little one...

Spoiler

The big spoiler is who is on the block now, but not sure I want to post that even in the spoiler tag.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #79
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

The great thing about this show, especially watching the live feeds, is that there are twist and turns all the freakin' time! Things you don't really see coming...

Spoiler
Old 02-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #80
Dunleavy
High School JV

thanks cringer, i also didnt see that coming
Old 02-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #81
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

wow, I leave the feeds for a while and I miss the mega drama of the season I think. Wasn't a fight either....

Spoiler

Last edited by Cringer : 02-22-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:19 PM   #82
Dunleavy
High School JV

wow and geez
Old 02-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #83
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
wow and geez

Dunleavy, if you want a bunch of info from the live feeds there are several sites that basically blog it. One is hxxp://bb9dish.blogspot.com They even put up video from the live feed. It is a good substitute if you don't have the feeds but like to hear what is going on.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:57 PM   #84
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

update on my last spoiler....

Spoiler
Old 02-23-2008, 07:18 AM   #85
Dunleavy
High School JV

the update seems like good news

i keep pretty well informed about the show Sun-Wed but Wed-Sun is a different story. i may check out that site but i like the setup we have now with you feeding me all the info

what are some of your thoughts on the season, the players, and the long term out look?

Spoiler

not sure why i spoilered it, no spoiler info in there

Last edited by Dunleavy : 02-23-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #86
Jas_lov
College Starter

I like Adam, hate Sheila. Like Ryan without Jen, hate Allison. Alex and Amanda need to go. Chelsea/James, Matt/Natalie, and Josh/Sharon are the three best teams. Matt and Natalie can dominate any physical challenge. Chelsea and James seem to be good at question challenges and work very well together. Josh/Sharon fly under the radar except for that one outburst by Josh and seem to be one of the more well liked teams in the house. I'm rooting for one of these 3 to win it or Adam/Sheila because it'd be hilarious if they went the distance.

Question:

Spoiler
Old 02-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #87
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
I like Adam, hate Sheila. Like Ryan without Jen, hate Allison. Alex and Amanda need to go. Chelsea/James, Matt/Natalie, and Josh/Sharon are the three best teams. Matt and Natalie can dominate any physical challenge. Chelsea and James seem to be good at question challenges and work very well together. Josh/Sharon fly under the radar except for that one outburst by Josh and seem to be one of the more well liked teams in the house. I'm rooting for one of these 3 to win it or Adam/Sheila because it'd be hilarious if they went the distance.

Question:

Spoiler

The answer to your spoiler is basically YES. There may be a little more to it, but nothing solid. Things change too much in the BB house.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #88
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

The margarita party they won the other day was supposed to be Monday, but because of all the crap that went down last night they gave it to them today. I forgot all about it and just now turned the live feeds on for the first time today....

Spoiler
Old 02-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #89
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Live feeds and SHowtime viewers are getting one hell of a show right now. Best yet I think.....
Old 02-25-2008, 01:24 AM   #90
Dunleavy
High School JV

i saw two seconds of it b4 i switched to Dexter but I SAW BOOBIES!

Last edited by Dunleavy : 02-25-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #91
Jas_lov
College Starter

I started watching when they were having a kissing orgy in the pool. I saw Chelsea naked so that was pretty cool. James was naked too running around so that was pretty gross. Tomorrow's POV should be interesting. I could see either nominated team going home as they're both strong. It actually might be in James and Chelsea's best interests to see Matt and Natalie go home because they would then be the biggest physical threat. Adam/Sheila and Josh/Sharon are no threats in that regard. Plus, everybody hates Amanda so I could see them going back up the next week if they escape this week.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #92
MikeVic
Head Coach

Maaan. The two teams I wanna win are on the block.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #93
Thomkal
Head Coach

well no posts on the events of last night's show so that must all be in the spoiler tags. Glad both are ok. I wonder if the others on slop will get to eat peanut butter now that Amanda can apparantly eat whatever she needs to prevent a repeat episode. That was a pretty scary scene and BB couldn't have scripted it any better than to have it happen at the same time as the other medical emergency.

Sad to see the two teams stay on the block. I really don't like any of the other teams except Matt and Natalie, and I'm guessing they will be the ones to go. I'm surprised that Josh and his partner didn't try to make a deal with the two teams on the block. We'll take one of you off and not vote for the other if you don't put us up on the block or veto replacement when you get Head of Household. This isn't like regular Big Brother, all teams are in danger each week since there aren't many teams, and they shouldn't have been particularly worried about angering the HOH team by using the veto.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #94
MikeVic
Head Coach

That Amanda stuff was scary to watch.

I like both of those teams the best too, so this sucks. I hate Josh so much too.

James redeemed himself just a bit by his actions though. He seems like a good person.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #95
korme
Go Reds

Yea, I want Matt and Natalie to stay. There is just something about Alex that makes him come off as a douchebag.

Also, horrible game being played by James. Rubbing it in Alex and Matt's face is guaranteeing himself a spot on the line next week.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #96
korme
Go Reds

I don't like Josh but I'm down with Sharon
Old 02-27-2008, 02:34 PM   #97
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
well no posts on the events of last night's show so that must all be in the spoiler tags. Glad both are ok. I wonder if the others on slop will get to eat peanut butter now that Amanda can apparantly eat whatever she needs to prevent a repeat episode. That was a pretty scary scene and BB couldn't have scripted it any better than to have it happen at the same time as the other medical emergency.

Sad to see the two teams stay on the block. I really don't like any of the other teams except Matt and Natalie, and I'm guessing they will be the ones to go. I'm surprised that Josh and his partner didn't try to make a deal with the two teams on the block. We'll take one of you off and not vote for the other if you don't put us up on the block or veto replacement when you get Head of Household. This isn't like regular Big Brother, all teams are in danger each week since there aren't many teams, and they shouldn't have been particularly worried about angering the HOH team by using the veto.

Yes, I had that stuff from last night in spoiler tags. I haven't been on the live feeds much the last couple days, and last time I really watched it was some crazy near orgy stuff going on in the pool that can't possibly make TV. I have kept up some with the live ffeds by reading blogs of it a little though.

I can honestly say that I have no idea who is going out this week. From the live feed reports it seems to have turned into one solid direction, BUT, it has seemed that way every day. People clearly wanted certain people out a few days ago, and then those same people have turned around to try and help those they were against at first. I am not even going to guess which couple is really going out at this point, and wait until the live votes to see who really goes which way.

One thing I do know is that the HoH competition tonight should be a battle. Everyone feels they must get it or they could be gone. I don't even know who is really targeting who the most, it has gotten so crazy.

I find it funny how people only watching the show like Matt/Nat and Amanda/Allison the most. Watching the live feeds I can't stand them really. I love James/Chelsia, and if it wasn't for Allison I would really like Ryan a lot.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #98
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I find it funny how people only watching the show like Matt/Nat and Amanda/Allison the most. Watching the live feeds I can't stand them really. I love James/Chelsia, and if it wasn't for Allison I would really like Ryan a lot.

I dont watch the live feeds, only watch the shows. But I like/dislike the same people as you.

I dont particularly hate anybody this year, though...unlike some of the past seasons. I'm kinda finding the whole couples thing a little annoying at this point. I want to see more alliances, backstabbing, and strategy. At this point, it seems like they all have their hands tied...and cant play the game like they would(which i think would be more entertaining).

The couples thing was a nice gimmick...but I hope they split them up soon.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #99
Jas_lov
College Starter

I don't have the live feeds but I watch parts of the After Dark show whenever I get a chance, usually a couple times a week. I hate Alex and Amanda and hope they go tonight. Matt and Natalie are ok. I have no idea which one will go. A/A are obviously hated more because of Amanda, but M/N are physically the strongest team.

The other couples I like for the most part. Adam is awesome and got a bad deal being paired with Sheila. Don't care for Josh, but Sharon is very lowkey which is good. I like James and Chelsea, but I can see those two being eliminated soon, maybe next week, because they're a pretty strong duo. Ryan seems like a good guy and he also got a raw deal being paired with that bitch Allison.

I'm not sure if they're going to split up anymore. The writer's strike ended and I think the regular shows are coming back in April. If they continued with the couples theme, they'd get done about that time. 6 couples left, one goes tonight, three more go in the next three weeks leaving 2 couples for the finale the last week of March. I do hope they stretch it out and split them up soon though as that'd be pretty entertaining to watch.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 02-27-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #100
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
That Amanda stuff was scary to watch.

I like both of those teams the best too, so this sucks. I hate Josh so much too.

James redeemed himself just a bit by his actions though. He seems like a good person.

It's hella scary in real life. My 4 year old son has Type 1 Diabetes and if his blood sugar drops too low that's what you get.

And yes James was great there. Too many people just scatter when stuff like this happens. Those who jump in and do what needs to be done are really special.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote