Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-14-2003, 01:11 PM   #51
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Not speaking of any one person in particular, but for a bunch of folks who apparently pride themselves of being open to discussion and debate, it's amazing how many opinions are simply dismissed just because they're different. At times, particularly when politics are involved (and this certainly IS a political issue), this place becomes the Old Boy's Club. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly is eye-opening.

Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:20 PM   #52
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

SO after getting his sons we finally bag dad...

Get it?

Old 12-14-2003, 01:23 PM   #53
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally posted by BigJohn&TheLions
SO after getting his sons we finally bag dad...

Get it?

Painful. There oughta be a "ban puns penalty box."
Old 12-14-2003, 01:24 PM   #54
Jon
High School Varsity

Pumpy, I agree with you. And it does bother me, a little bit.
Capturing Saddam is a great act of symbolism, but it doesnt' really change much. Bush claimed a mandate to get the WMD, which we haven't heard much about in a while. American troops are at as much of a risk, if not more, than before the capture. That having been said, it DOES show how hard our troops are working and they should be commended.

By the way, did anyone else notice that some Iraqis were waiving what appeared to be old USSR flags? THey were read, and it was the hammer and sickle.

Last edited by Jon : 12-14-2003 at 01:25 PM.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #55
kingfc22
Head Coach

Thank goodness our troops finally captured this tyrant. Now if we could find a way to end the suicide bombings and such in Iraq.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #56
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I appreciate that you see where I'm coming from, Jon, although I would like to state that I don't wish anyone to infer a political opinion from what I'm saying. I personally find these types of discussions to be fruitless and inflammatory, so I don't wish to announce my personal feelings here. Besides, whenever I see someone adamantly defending their political views, it usually just comes off as someone trying to tell us how to think. That may not be the intent, but that's how it usually comes out. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. If I were, I'd become a-- well, let's not get into that.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:38 PM   #57
robbgmaier
College Prospect

I wonder how long before Saddam gets his first taste of being on the other end of the chocolate highway?

I'm sorry, was that in poor taste?
robbgmaier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:38 PM   #58
Jon
High School Varsity

I took it as comment on discourse, and can be applied everywhere.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:43 PM   #59
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpy Tudors
I appreciate that you see where I'm coming from, Jon, although I would like to state that I don't wish anyone to infer a political opinion from what I'm saying. I personally find these types of discussions to be fruitless and inflammatory, so I don't wish to announce my personal feelings here. Besides, whenever I see someone adamantly defending their political views, it usually just comes off as someone trying to tell us how to think. That may not be the intent, but that's how it usually comes out. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. If I were, I'd become a-- well, let's not get into that.

I'll go a step further and not leave any room for doubt. There are just some ignorant people out there who only feel the only way to make their opinion valid is by insulting other's opinions, not debating the merits of the other's points. Yeah, Dutch, that's you.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:44 PM   #60
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
I took it as comment on discourse, and can be applied everywhere.

I see. I just wanted to distance the first sentence or two from the rest of your post. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:03 PM   #61
timmynausea
College Starter

Hooray for America!

Thank goodness Saddam Hussein will continue to pose absolutely no threat to us! I'm so glad Bush picked and conquered an easy target when he couldn't get the real culprit.
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:16 PM   #62
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Well, a few of these posts demonstrate what I've said about these "discussions" being fruitless and inflammatory.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:18 PM   #63
GabeRivers
n00b

Jon: "By the way, did anyone else notice that some Iraqis were waiving what appeared to be old USSR flags? THey were read, and it was the hammer and sickle."

Those were Iraqi flags, and the symbols are the crescent moon and a star -- very common flag symbols on middle eastern flags (also see: masons and numerous college fraternities).
GabeRivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:19 PM   #64
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpy Tudors
... it's amazing how many opinions are simply dismissed just because they're different.

Speaking as just one of those who often dismiss the opinions of others, I'd like to point out that I never do it because the opinion is "different" -- I dismiss certain comments/opinions/people because I'm convinced that they're dead wrong.

And that's not the same as what you're saying.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:22 PM   #65
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by JonInMiddleGA
Speaking as just one of those who often dismiss the opinions of others, I'd like to point out that I never do it because the opinion is "different" -- I dismiss certain comments/opinions/people because I'm convinced that they're dead wrong.

Do you mean:

I'd agree with you if you were right.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:24 PM   #66
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Qwikshot Do you mean:

I'd agree with you if you were right.

I probably oughta consider that for a bit to make sure there isn't something I'm missing, but at first blush that looks like a pretty good way of putting it.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:26 PM   #67
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Great news. From what I've heard, we're fighting two groups over there - Saddam Loyalists and Terrorists - so it won't end all the attacks on US troops, but should reduce the first group significantly, although there might be a short-lived escalation by Baath loyalists to try and show they can still fight.

With the other stuff, there are a lot of idiots out there, especially in the media, so occasionally I know I take some fairly innocuos comments here and connect them with other more serious things I see outside here in the same vein. I try not to respond when I do that, but sometimes it can be hard. Not so much an excuse as a possible explanation.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #68
RebelMan
Mascot

It's pretty damn ironic that his two sons had the cajones to hold out in a building with 2 AK-47s and fight to the death while Saddam himself chickened out in a rabbit hole.

I'm still waiting for when I see the following line appear on FOX News's ticker

"Saddam Hussein captured... Hang the Bastard! How will this affect the traitorous democratic party? Special Reporter Ann Coulter reports"
RebelMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:33 PM   #69
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Dola. This is the type of thing I'm talking about

Quote:
Originally posted by timmynausea
Hooray for America!

Thank goodness Saddam Hussein will continue to pose absolutely no threat to us! I'm so glad Bush picked and conquered an easy target when he couldn't get the real culprit.

Especially when I saw this article ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html ) just before I came. Now, this is unproven, but to see people arrogantly making snide comments like that, especially when it is such a gray area, and it appears that they aren't even happy we captured Saddam just pisses me off.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:44 PM   #70
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:

So tell me if I'm understanding you correctly. When you do this, you're not looking for a debate. You just want to have a discussion with people who agree with you. If this is indeed the case, that's fine with me. I'm just trying to understand what the purpose of ALL these discussions is, as I continue to find them fruitless and inflammatory.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:45 PM   #71
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:47 PM   #72
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Nice, GrantDawg

Anyways, ok, from a non-political perspective. What kind of trial is Saddam going to face?

SI

Old 12-14-2003, 02:47 PM   #73
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

I don't think his capture is purely symbolic, at least any more than capturing Bin Laden would be. His capture takes him out of the chain of command. That will cause disorganization to spread throughout the Saddam loyalist forces. Also, if there are any who were fighting for him out of fear of reprisals, or even more importantly, keeping quiet for the same reasons, his capture will reduce the threat to their lives by a signifigant factor.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #74
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
I'll go a step further and not leave any room for doubt. There are just some ignorant people out there who only feel the only way to make their opinion valid is by insulting other's opinions, not debating the merits of the other's points. Yeah, Dutch, that's you.

SI

For the record, you called me ignorant, not the other way around.

And I was merely pointing out that many people rejoiced with the capture of Saddam Hussein, but that it wouldn't take long before those same people who used to clamor, "Why can't the USA catch Saddam?" are now saying, "What's the big deal? The USA's policy still sucks".

It looks to me like I am just rejoicing for a big battle won in the larger war on terrorism, and others are taking to calling me "ignorant" for daring to believe that what happened is good.

Who's blocking who???

Last edited by Dutch : 12-14-2003 at 02:55 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:57 PM   #75
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by sachmo71
I don't think his capture is purely symbolic, at least any more than capturing Bin Laden would be. His capture takes him out of the chain of command. That will cause disorganization to spread throughout the Saddam loyalist forces. Also, if there are any who were fighting for him out of fear of reprisals, or even more importantly, keeping quiet for the same reasons, his capture will reduce the threat to their lives by a signifigant factor.

You're assuming that he's in charge of the insurgency. There is no proof of that. Even Bush indicated that this may not be the case.

As for this being part of the "War on Terrorism," the United States is not any safer today than we were the day before yesterday. I haven't seen the proof that Saddam is connected to the 9/11 terrorists.

Last edited by Jon : 12-14-2003 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:57 PM   #76
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dutch
And I was merely pointing out that many people rejoiced with the capture of Saddam Hussein, but that it wouldn't take long before those same people who used to clamor, "Why can't the USA catch Saddam?" are now saying, "What's the big deal? The USA's policy still sucks".

It looks to me like I am just rejoicing for a big battle won in the larger war on terrorism, and others are taking to calling me "ignorant" for daring to believe that what happened is good.

Funny, I didn't see that anywhere in this quote:

Quote:
I see it didn't take long for the CNN crowd to filter in....
I saw a post belittling anyone who disagreed with you. Doesn't seem to be many words for much else. That's a really long message to put in 13 words.

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 12-14-2003 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:58 PM   #77
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpy Tudors I'm just trying to understand what the purpose of ALL these discussions is, as I continue to find them fruitless and inflammatory.

On that point, we don't disagree.

It's one of the reasons that I maintain a rather exclusive forum of my own, which isn't subject to anything other than my own whims. It's a small collection of like-minded folks who occasionally choose to enjoy the company of "their own".

At this point, I'm not particularly excited about the prospects of "converting" anyone on the various hot-button topics of the day. Essentially, I've given up on the large majority of people who refuse to "get it", and engage them in conversation only for occasional amusement.

Naturally, I reserve the option of highlighting stupidity on occasion, lest anyone not fully beyond reclamation in their belief structure be mislead by any of the absurdities that float around, but other than that ... pffft on the majority of "political debates", they're not likely to accomplish much of anything anyway.

Far better I spend that energy on destroying those enemies instead of on a pointless exercise in salvaging them.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:10 PM   #78
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
You're assuming that he's in charge of the insurgency. There is no proof of that. Even Bush indicated that this may not be the case.

As for this being part of the "War on Terrorism," the United States is not any safer today than we were the day before yesterday. I haven't seen the proof that Saddam is connected to the 9/11 terrorists.

Maybe...but I'm thinking more about his thug tactics. He rose to power using violence, fear and intimidation. He continued to use those tactics to hold his power. That leads me to the assumption that he continued down this path during his evasion. With him firmly "out of the way", I'm assuming that some of his forces may just simply surrender, as there is a lower fear of reprisal.

Also, I don't think Saddam's personality would allow him to stay in the background and not have some decision-making power in the loyalist command structure. I would be hard for me to fathom how someone like him could not have some sort of influence on the command structure of the loyalist forces, such as it was. I expect to see him issue a cease all hostilities order within the week.

Last edited by sachmo71 : 12-14-2003 at 03:11 PM.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 03:15 PM   #79
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally posted by sachmo71
Maybe...but I'm thinking more about his thug tactics. He rose to power using violence, fear and intimidation. He continued to use those tactics to hold his power. That leads me to the assumption that he continued down this path during his evasion. With him firmly "out of the way", I'm assuming that some of his forces may just simply surrender, as there is a lower fear of reprisal.

Also, I don't think Saddam's personality would allow him to stay in the background and not have some decision-making power in the loyalist command structure. I would be hard for me to fathom how someone like him could not have some sort of influence on the command structure of the loyalist forces, such as it was. I expect to see him issue a cease all hostilities order within the week.

And third, there are many in Iraq who believed as long as Saddam was free he would return to power. Many continue to work against the new government because they were afraid of "reprisals" once he returned to power. Now that it will not happen, there are going to be many willing to openly work against Saddam's cronies and foreign terrorist in hope for peace.

Capture Saddam wasn't the end all of conflict, but it was a huge step that way.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 03:19 PM   #80
Jon
High School Varsity

Many people didn't think he would be in a rat-infested hole either.

Seriously, though, Steinbrenner will do anything to take attention awy from the fact he let Pettitte get away.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:37 PM   #81
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
Many people didn't think he would be in a rat-infested hole either.

Seriously, though, Steinbrenner will do anything to take attention awy from the fact he let Pettitte get away.

*snicker*

SI

Old 12-14-2003, 04:39 PM   #82
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
I saw a post belittling anyone who disagreed with you. Doesn't seem to be many words for much else. That's a really long message to put in 13 words.

SI

Saddam Hussein was captured! Didn't you see the news? That's a good thing. It's a shame that I have to point that out. And that was exactly my point with regards to the CNN crowd. I have been critical of CNN for their extreme negative views on what the USA is trying to accomplish and when I heard Saddam was captured I flipped straight to CNN and there they were talking about how much this will really upset the insurgents and "what this means in costs of American lives...more or less?" I was disgusted. And when I came to the forum, everybody was excited except one joker who was bashing the USA for trying to get rid of idiots like Saddam Hussein.

So I gave him 13 words of my time. And you turn around and in essense told me, if you don't bite your tongue on this day and just be nice to the anti-USA crowd, I will call you "ignorant".

And I'm the bad guy? I think not.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:53 PM   #83
Easy Mac

Sorry I haven't posted on this as the resident commie, but I've been travelling all day, and when I finally got to a home, I've been taking care of my mom, who's been throwing up and just been really bad today.

Anyway, i commend the military for their hardwork nad their perseverence. I don't think I could have spent the past 5-6 months (since the war was "over") searching various places over and over. Good job to them for finding Saddam.

Congrats to Bush, he's completed about half of the goals in the wars now (still missing the WMD's and Bin Laden). I don't support many of his policies, nor the wars, but he's done what he needed to do so far, and it seems like everyting he needed to have happen has happened in the past few days... and just for the record, every person I've seen who plans to run next year is a dumbass, regardless of political affiliation.

Anyway, I had a point but my sister called while I was typing, seems her husband has the same virus as my mom.

Oh yeah, I'd say just try Hussein and lock him away in some Gulag for the rest of his life. It accomplishes nothing by killing him, and it would probably make things worse... why not make him suffer for the rest of his life instead of giving him the easy way out.

the resistence fighting may be heavy in the short run from the Baath people, just because they realize they'll die one way or another. I could see Al Quaeda (or whoever is in Iraq) abandoning it in a few months. There's really nothing there for them, and there are other countries which are better suited to house them.

I think so long as Chaney stops wasting money with his boys, Iraq may be salvageable sooner rather than later.

Anyway, allow the crazed right rip my post to shreds and only quote one word at a time to show that I actually want to have sex with Saddam and his dead sons.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 04:57 PM   #84
Ben E Lou

Easy:

That is a reasoned, responsible, non-partisan post. Looks like you're growin' up, kiddo.

I'm still convinced that Easy will be voting Republican by the 2016 election.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:01 PM   #85
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Saddam Hussein was captured! Didn't you see the news? That's a good thing. It's a shame that I have to point that out. And that was exactly my point with regards to the CNN crowd. I have been critical of CNN for their extreme negative views on what the USA is trying to accomplish and when I heard Saddam was captured I flipped straight to CNN and there they were talking about how much this will really upset the insurgents and "what this means in costs of American lives...more or less?" I was disgusted. And when I came to the forum, everybody was excited except one joker who was bashing the USA for trying to get rid of idiots like Saddam Hussein.

So I gave him 13 words of my time. And you turn around and in essense told me, if you don't bite your tongue on this day and just be nice to the anti-USA crowd, I will call you "ignorant".

And I'm the bad guy? I think not.

That's real political of you to use the non-sequitur there. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. Yes, Saddam was captured and that's a good thing. And yes, you're trying to be a "bad guy" today. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Yes, Saddam was captured. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a rational thinking human being who thinks this is a bad thing. After the initial "are we sure it's him and not a body double" phase of doubt was swept away, it made my day quite a bit brighter.

Yet, you feel the need to call out every single person who disagrees with you. Not only that, but you just mock them, calling them "the CNN crowd" and rolling your eyes. And it's not so much that I take issue with but that you feel the need to insult people without even debating the topic. It's in the vein of "YOU DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOUR INFALLABLE GOVERNMENT SAID, YOU'RE UNAMERICAN" which smacks a lot of McCarthyism. Or worse, other fascist government a lot like the one Saddam was leading.

Today: celebrate! Be happy! It's the holiday season and one of the most evil men in the world was captured today and won't be able to do any more bad things! You are the one tainting this day and making it worse by not being able to put aside petty partisanship. You want to debate with people- great! Debate is good. But I'm tired of people on this board just insulting others because they disagree.

SI

Old 12-14-2003, 05:05 PM   #86
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyDog
Easy:

That is a reasoned, responsible, non-partisan post. Looks like you're growin' up, kiddo.

nope, can't shake the feeling that IN THEORY, the Democratic ideas are sounder.... but if we can just kill the people who abuse the system, then you'd be voting Democrat... that, and I'm pro-choice and anti-death penalty (odd combos for sure, but those are other discussions.)

Or else you're right, b/c my girl would have pushed me to join her on the dark side... and you can't say no to lovin.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 05:07 PM   #87
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by Easy Mac
Or else you're right, b/c my girl would have pushed me to join her on the dark side
Both major parties are dark sides, ultimately.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 12-14-2003 at 05:07 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 05:07 PM   #88
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
On that point, we don't disagree.

It's one of the reasons that I maintain a rather exclusive forum of my own, which isn't subject to anything other than my own whims. It's a small collection of like-minded folks who occasionally choose to enjoy the company of "their own".

At this point, I'm not particularly excited about the prospects of "converting" anyone on the various hot-button topics of the day. Essentially, I've given up on the large majority of people who refuse to "get it", and engage them in conversation only for occasional amusement.

Naturally, I reserve the option of highlighting stupidity on occasion, lest anyone not fully beyond reclamation in their belief structure be mislead by any of the absurdities that float around, but other than that ... pffft on the majority of "political debates", they're not likely to accomplish much of anything anyway.

Far better I spend that energy on destroying those enemies instead of on a pointless exercise in salvaging them.

Now I'm pissed that I've never been invited.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:16 PM   #89
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
You want to debate with people- great! Debate is good. But I'm tired of people on this board just insulting others because they disagree.

SI

Wow, I'm guessing you have a lower opinion of CNN than I do...

And yes, it's a great day for all of us!
Old 12-14-2003, 05:16 PM   #90
Jon
High School Varsity

Now, there's no love lost between Bush and I, but I do have a lot of respect for him: he decided to speak at noon rather than interrupt the Season finale of Survivor. That is a classy man.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #91
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Now, there's no love lost between Bush and I, but I do have a lot of respect for him: he decided to speak at noon rather than interrupt the Season finale of Survivor. That is a classy man.

You aren't the guy from Survivor are you???? And yes, Amen to what you said.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:20 PM   #92
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow, I'm guessing you have a lower opinion of CNN than I do...

And yes, it's a great day for all of us!

Well, yeah, that's true. I was even disappointed in the AP today for some of their comments in there that were clearly partisan. I try to get my news as "untainted" as possible. I just want the facts (tho, I realize even those are subjective depending on which you choose to omit and which you choose to show).

So, uh, back to everything else. Did anyone else get the image of a bad 80s movie in your head when you heard the operation was called "Red Dawn"?

SI

Old 12-14-2003, 05:20 PM   #93
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by Easy Mac
but if we can just kill the people who abuse the system, then you'd be voting Democrat...
I glossed over this the first time. That's pretty humorous actually...
Old 12-14-2003, 05:24 PM   #94
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Anyways, back to the topic at hand again? What kind of trial is he going to be facing? Iraqi? International? What?

I'm in favor of the death penalty in this case but if it's not built into the court system that he's tried under, it's not going to happen (nor should it). However, I bet Iraqi pound-me-in-the-ass prison is worse than US pound-me-in-the-ass prison or wherever he'd end up (somewhere "cushy" like Turkey where they just "love" the guy)

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 12-14-2003 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #95
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
So, uh, back to everything else. Did anyone else get the image of a bad 80s movie in your head when you heard the operation was called "Red Dawn"?

SI

Oh man, I loved that movie. Nothing like getting high school kids fired up about killing commies. You can't get that kind of passion out of kids today...damned shame.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:28 PM   #96
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by sterlingice
What kind of trial is he going to be facing? Iraqi? International? What?
I'd be willing to bet that this will be the most "politicized" decision of the whole process.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:38 PM   #97
Dutch
"Dutch"

That will be tricky, it might be best for PR to just wait for the Iraqi's to yell and scream to have him back, and then just drop him off in downtown Baghdad one day with a lowjack system installed in his ass. If the Iraqi's don't want handle him with authority, we'll go get him back and drag his ass back to America behind a tow truck.
Old 12-14-2003, 06:05 PM   #98
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I'm not convinced he will ever see trial publicly. The things he will say and do in court will be very embarassing to Bush and his father. I suspect some sort of military tribunal that will be closed to the public.
JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #99
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon

There's still 5 guys left in Survivor, the finale is a ways off. So many questions still need to be answered. Such as does Jeeber have a shot despite being currently absent?

It shall be an exciting conclusion obviously, but one that we will not see tonight.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 06:13 PM   #100
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyDog

SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote