Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-13-2000, 10:34 AM   #51
WebEwbank
High School JV

I followed the majority and ditched him for a low draft pick to one of the worst teams in the league.

Foster has started 16, 14, and 16 games the last three years, with 169 total tackles, 11 picks, and 3 scores. His key ratings as of end-of-season 2014 were 76/98 and76/98, indicating he still has considerable upside.

With Dunkelberger and Swift, we have two other first-round picks at S, one of our strongest positions.

WebEwbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2000, 11:05 AM   #52
Darkiller
FOF2 Guy

Web,
great job with back 2 back 10 win seasons and recapturing the AFC Central title.
This is well done since we are somehow in a rebuilding phase with our leaders retiring one after an other.
Blaine is currently one of the last few links to our early SuperBowl years.

I believe you have drafted an outstanding RB in Rico Rodriguez.
His rookie stats are marvelous : over 1400 yards and 15 TDs !
Donnie who ?
What i like here is that -though we're on a transition period- we are still winning and this is the mark of great franchises.

I don't know what to think about Lee Clark though.
I must admit i'm not too keen on 6"6 QBs since i'm more in the Young-Montana-Favre (6"2-6"3) QBs...but we'll see.
Since we picked him #1 overall he'll have his chance to show what he can do someday and I believe Blaine is not far away from retirement now after 16 seasons leading the Browns...

Go Browns in 2015
- Chairman of the IHOF Hall of Fame
- Athletic Director of the Brigham Young Cougars in TCY
FOF Legend: Hall of Fame QB Brock Sheriff #5, one of the most popular player in Front Office Football history.
Darkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2000, 01:14 PM   #53
WebEwbank
High School JV

Well, height isn't everything...think Roman Gabriel, Drew Bledsoe, Tim Couch...actually, Lee may be the first great redwood QB.
Old 11-13-2000, 11:43 PM   #54
WebEwbank
High School JV

I have sent the universe zip file onwards after two misfires. Sorry for the delay.
Have faith in the Clark, for the Clark is with you. I predict, barring injury, 350+ TDs...
Old 11-14-2000, 11:03 AM   #55
TheRoyalOne

Web, that would be nice, but that's only if Davies doesn't stick around for another 3 years just to spite the kid
Old 11-14-2000, 03:05 PM   #56
Darkiller
FOF2 Guy

Davies, followed by Clark...
humm could this be the next Montana-Young ?

- Chairman of the IHOF Hall of Fame
- Athletic Director of the Brigham Young Cougars in TCY
FOF Legend: Hall of Fame QB Brock Sheriff #5, one of the most popular player in Front Office Football history.
Darkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2000, 03:24 PM   #57
TheRoyalOne

Great analogy, especially with the possibility of Clark riding the bench for his first couple years like Young, but at least he doesn't have to live with the horror of being a Buc for a couple years.

Also lets try to avoid seeing Davies as a Chief and Clark in a hospital with Multiple Concussion Syndrome....
Old 11-14-2000, 08:51 PM   #58
WebEwbank
High School JV

Royal, please wash your mouth out with a 2:1 mixture of Gatorade and Joe Namath's semen !
I know that some rook QB's fail to develop to the max, but I have a feeling about this kid...I feel 5 rings...
Old 11-15-2000, 11:30 AM   #59
Syrinx
H.S. Freshman Team

Sorry for the delay. Finnaly got all the files set last night. I'm going to start a new thread for the next seasons.
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 03:06 PM   #60
TheRoyalOne

Sorry Web, not trying to put the kid down, in fact back to the Montana/Young analogy, I wanted Young to start for a couple years before he finally got the oppurtunity, but I'm very close to Davies and Clark is still a kid Until then I need to go make my drink