Old 07-26-2003, 10:33 PM   #51
Schmidty
Coordinator

I like poopy

Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 12:18 AM   #52
Sharpieman
Greatly Missed. (7/11/84-06/12/05)

I always go to sleep at 4 in the morning...even during the school year.
I always drink Vodka straight with ice...I never mix it and it has to have ice.
I tape every single 49er game and I watch one everyday...even during the off season or I can't sleep. (I have every game since 1995).
Wallet in my left pocket, Keys and cell phone in the right.
Old 07-27-2003, 12:35 AM   #53
Craptacular
College Starter

When I take my contacts out and sit on the can before I go to sleep (my "prevent" dump), I pick hair out of my arms, chest, and shoulders. I also love to look for hairs with split ends in the same areas. I usually have a rule where I can't pull out another hair unless I know where a hair with a split end is. If I pull that split one out, I have to find a new one. I have found single hairs that have split in three separate locations.

I can only sleep on my back, usually with my arms folded across my torso like I'm in a casket.

I also must sleep with either a fan or air cleaner or some other form of white noise on. Quiet bugs the hell out of me when I'm trying to sleep.

I probably have 30-40 books about golf courses and golf course architecture, and have never completely read any of them.

Last edited by Craptacular : 07-27-2003 at 12:37 AM.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 01:50 AM   #54
Killebrew
H.S. Freshman Team

My main quirk is posting thoughtful and absurd internet bulletin board messages seemingly at random. I am also careful to never be photographed without one of my hunting pistols.
Killebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 01:58 PM   #55
3ric
College Starter

If I wear a long-sleeved shirt, I *must* wear a watch on my left wrist. If I have short sleeves, I'm unable to wear a watch at all.

Last edited by 3ric : 07-27-2003 at 01:58 PM.
3ric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 03:08 PM   #56
Easy Mac

I can't wear a watch or jewelry of any kind.

Must crack my knuckles every 20 minutes or so.

I have to turn everything off in the car when it stops. I won't shut off the car until everything is off (normally radio, a/c and lights in that order).
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 11:32 PM   #57
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

let's see...

-Wallet must always be in left back pocket. I bought a pair of shorts without a left back pocket once. When I'm forced to wear them I carry my drivers license and check card in my left front pocket.

-I will wear a baseball cap at all times if I haven't shaved my head in a week. I've worn baseball caps with tuxedos and suits before.

-Baseball caps must not only be fitted, but must be "The Franchise" style by Twins Enterprise. I usually wear my Red Sox hat, but have a black and white Chicago White Sox hat for those formal occasions.

-I check my alarm clock at least three times before I can fall asleep, and like Craptacular, usually end up sleeping on my back with my hands folded against my chest. It really creeps my wife out.

-I could live on the following food items: baloney and cheese sandwich (with real mayo), Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup, and Totino's frozen pizza. I could eat those three things every day for a month and not be disgusted with them.
Old 07-27-2003, 11:52 PM   #58
JeeberD
General Manager

Mmmmmm, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup. When I was a kid I used to eat the stuff straight out of the can. Loved the stuff....

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 12:00 AM   #59
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
-I check my alarm clock at least three times before I can fall asleep

Ditto

I also -

Have to wipe the rim of the toliet bowl with a square of TP after taking a pee everywhere except for public places.

All dishes must have no visible crud on them before going into the dishwasher.

I hate it when people talk with food in their mouth. My best friend eats so loud I leave to room until he's done eating.

I don't let my kids go outside without shoes on, my wife's the opposite.

I read everything I can on health food (Men's Health is my favorite magazine) and my wife gets pissed when I take hours at a grocery store reading fat content on food labels.

When I get home, I say hello to the dog, kiss my wife, kiss my kids, say hello to the cats, then head straight for my daughter's room where the computer is. (I'm a computer/printer technician, but I can't stay away)

Don't mess with the thermostat at my house, oh how I hate that!

Enough for now.... thread of the month Marmel!

Forgot to add this one: I use the same towel Monday-Friday after showering, unless my wife snatches it.

Todd

Last edited by MizzouRah : 07-28-2003 at 12:01 AM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 08:15 AM   #60
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by oykib

Nice Seinfeld reference. I never getcaught looking at the cleavage, though. I just keep coming back to it.

Incidentally, I never apologize for looking at cleavage. It's God's plan that I'm fascinated by it. Take it up with him if you've got a complaint.
[/b]

Right on!

Quote:

Easter is always on Sunday.

So it is! I guess it's just on my list as I don't have the general Sunday rule.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 08:19 AM   #61
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by MizzouRah
Forgot to add this one: I use the same towel Monday-Friday after showering, unless my wife dries her snatch wih it.

um...
Old 07-28-2003, 09:27 AM   #62
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

You are definitely one of a kind, Fritz!

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 09:45 AM   #63
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by MizzouRah
definitely

Todd

Thank you Todd...

Last edited by cuervo72 : 07-28-2003 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-28-2003, 10:15 AM   #64
Anrhydeddu
Resident Curmudgeon

When one has been around as long as I have, quirks become numerous. Just a few...

I wear only kind of pants out in public including office, yardwork, going out, etc. - Wrangler Regular Fit from Target. Since my wedding, I have never put on any other types of pants.

I prefer cold rooms (63-66 degrees), at home or office. Without AC at home and with too many ladies at work, it becomes impossible.
Anrhydeddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 10:20 AM   #65
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

OK...

I have to be early for every appointment or other scheduled event I attend. Actually, my wife and I are both the same way. And each of our best friends (my best man, her maid of honor) is exactly the opposite - they have no sense of time and show up hours late for everything.

TV and stereo volume must be on an even number or a multiple of 5.

Everything must be symmetrical, if possible. I’ve had this quirk as long as I can remember. When building Legos as a kid, I had to have the exact same sizes and colors on one side of, say, a building, as on the other, or it wouldn’t work. If I can’t have mirror-images, then there needs to be the same amount of stuff on one side as the other. For instance, in a room, there must be an equal amount of furniture, artwork, etc., on both sides or spread evenly throughout the room. On the entertainment system, there has to be an even amount of DVDs, tapes, etc., on both sides of the unit.

My CD collection is organized alphabetically by artist, and within each artist, by date of release. I have my bootlegs in a separate collection by artist, and then by date of performance.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 11:15 AM   #66
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Ksyrup
My CD collection is organized alphabetically by artist, and within each artist, by date of release.

No no no...

You have to alphabitize them by artist, and within each artist it has to be alphabetically by CD title. Date of release? That's just crazy talk...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 12:07 PM   #67
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
evertime I see or hear a number, I have to count up to it in a slow heavy accent. When I get to the number I say it twice and laugh.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:11 PM   #68
cuervo72
Head Coach

Do you carry around a recording of thunder?
Old 07-28-2003, 12:12 PM   #69
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by cuervo72
Do you carry around a recording of thunder?

no

btw, did I ever mention that playing even one game of FOF take me a very long time.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:28 PM   #70
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
No no no...

You have to alphabitize them by artist, and within each artist it has to be alphabetically by CD title. Date of release? That's just crazy talk...

No way! By date of release. That way you can easily follow the artist's progression (or regression) through its/his/her releases. Alphabetical is only of use to organize the entire collection.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 07-28-2003, 12:35 PM   #71
condors
College Starter

evertime I see or hear a number, I have to count up to it in a slow heavy accent. When I get to the number I say it twice and laugh.

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #72
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by Ksyrup
No way! By date of release. That way you can easily follow the artist's progression (or regression) through its/his/her releases. Alphabetical is only of use to organize the entire collection.

What do you do for artists such as Phil Collins (assuming one had both Genesis and Phil Collins CD's) ?

I agree with chronologically within artist though. Not that I listen to CD's any more.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:42 PM   #73
Travis
Pro Rookie

speaking of soup (referenced a fair ways above), my buddy Blade likes his mushroom soup straight out of the can. No heating, no mixing it with anything you should mix canned soup with to make 'real' soup, unless you count the bacon bits he'll sometimes add to 'spice' it up.

A group of us found out about this practise while we were attending a tech school with Blade, and yes, we find it freaky. Especially when he puts it in a tupperware container and it takes you a few seconds to figure out what the gooey log is in his lunch.

As for myself, I always wear my watch with the face of the watch on the underside of my wrist. Wallet in the back left pocket, keys in the front right, cell phone in the front left, and always on vibrate (and make people call you twice before picking up). Must have 2 pillows, constantly rotating to get the 'cool side'. Almost always start laying on my right side, then switch to the left 5 minutes before falling asleep. I carry nearly every sporting good I own in the trunk of my car just in case a game breaks out while I'm out and I'll need supplies. Never touch the basepaths on a ball diamond, never step in a putter's line, but I will talk during a backswing (just one guy's, he shoots better if you do for some reason).

That, and I think about sex more than just every 4 seconds, so some of you other guys are dragging down our average.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:48 PM   #74
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally posted by cuervo72
What do you do for artists such as Phil Collins (assuming one had both Genesis and Phil Collins CD's) ?

I agree with chronologically within artist though. Not that I listen to CD's any more.

I separate them. They are different artists.
Old 07-28-2003, 01:13 PM   #75
Samdari
Roster Filler

I seem to have a compulsion to know what time it is. If I am not in bed, playing computer games or watching tv - my watch is on. If I do not have my watch on, I nearly hypervenhilate in panic, I cannot do anything else, as my mind is consumed by the knowledge that I don't know what time it is. When my watch is on, I look at it several times per minute.

I also like to cover Fritz from head to toe in canned tuna and watch my cats eat it off. This is the only activity during which I allow myself to lose track of time.
Old 07-28-2003, 01:18 PM   #76
cuervo72
Head Coach

Some of these would have been good in the "To Tell the Truth" thread.