Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-19-2003, 12:15 PM   #51
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Galesburg will once again send two representatives. Kenneth Loven and Ken Shaffer have been forbidden to attend, due to health problems from last event.

Instead...

Dom 'Damn Am I' Goode, starting striker. He gave himself that nickname. We still wonder about him.

Arden 'Tenthusiast' Tirado, starting keeper. He's fresh off the DL, and need booze, booze, and more booze!

Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 12:21 PM   #52
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Afoci
She can't come unless you clean her up this time. And please, try to sober her up some before you send her.

I always return the merchandise in good repair. If she's drunk, it's because she was that way before we picked her up.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:35 PM   #53
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by ardent enthusiast
I always return the merchandise in good repair. If she's drunk, it's because she was that way before we picked her up.

I kind of figured, the strip club said she was scaring clients again. Damn lefse makers.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:13 PM   #54
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I didn't know the last party had ended.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 01:31 PM   #55
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
I didn't know the last party had ended.

That is for the outsiders, the rest of us live like rockstars. Peanut Butter and Dogs to excess. Just like every Behind the Music.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:51 PM   #56
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Am I an insider? I thought I just ran laps with the team. By the way, Cherry has the stamina of a......well.......uhhh......he has a lot of stamina.

Too bad that guy, #12, I dont know his name, he cannot do half a lap without getting winded. I put him on free kick practice instead, so he could perfect his goal scoring techinque. It seemed like practice was going well, but he kept muttering something about being a fucking goaltender.

These soccer players have their own language, don't they? Anyway, he might score a lot of goals for us now. I hope you are proud. I have this guy thinking all offense!!!!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 08-19-2003, 01:55 PM   #57
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I have been making sme executive decisions without checking with you first. I am trying to show you I can really help you take over the world and win kick ball games.

First, I cancelled the peanut butter giveaway game. I don't think we can spare the peanut butter.

Second, I stopped sending money to the youth squad. I think we should pour our money into 82 psych coaches, so I hired a bunch of those guys with the youth money you were spending.

Further, I changed our training to a 4-4-2. It is so more asthetically pleasing to watch, don't you think? So balanced, all even numbers. We cannot go wrong here.

Finally, I thought we would be better off with a smaller stadium so the fans could all be close to the grass and up close to the action. I sent in plans to modify the stadium down to 500 seats.

Old 08-19-2003, 01:57 PM   #58
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, and 1 more thing, The Afoci. I took at look at your lineup card and it was all wrong. The guys were all out of order.

don't worry though, I submitted a new lineup and all the players are placed on the field in alphabetically order, nice and neat, and now everybody knws where to lineup.

Old 08-19-2003, 02:25 PM   #59
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

All these changes look great. I knew there was a reason to promote you to head of soccer relations. That, along with your title of Head from Dogs because Peanut Butter is on my Sack, you will go places. Those are big items on a resume.
Old 08-19-2003, 03:08 PM   #60
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Woohoo! I knew I would make you proud.

Next training session: Field Goals, baby!! Field goals!

Old 08-19-2003, 03:14 PM   #61
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Woohoo! I knew I would make you proud.

Next training session: Field Goals, baby!! Field goals!

I think we should work on the statue of liberty. I love trick plays.
Old 08-19-2003, 03:36 PM   #62
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I think I have come up with the perfect trick play:

X X
\ |
-| \ | - X
|o X o
| - - |
>o |--o

|goal |
|____|

Old 08-19-2003, 04:10 PM   #63
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:

X X
\ |
-| \ | - X
|o X o
| - - |
>o |--o

|goal |
|____|

Looks good, but where he goes left, I think he should go right. The summersault should be replaced by a backflip. Other than that, everything is great.
Old 08-20-2003, 04:49 AM   #64
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

X X
\ |
-| \ | - X
|o X o
| - - |
>o |--o

|goal |
|____|

Don't you realize that's run and shoot football?!?!?! Copy cats!
Old 08-21-2003, 09:21 AM   #65
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Breaking News from Fargo ND!

Late last night after the Fighting Crawfish destroyed the number one team in DV77 in Sweden at the New Fighting Crawfish Arena, the 3rd Pre-Victory Party begun for the fourth meeting of the Crawfish/Cheesecake meeting dubbed Crawfish/Cheesecake V. About an hour into the festivities a explosion was heard and the party quickly came to a hault. Reports of Deaths were denied, but some injuries were confirmed. All we know right now is that it is the work of 'Someone who is against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws!' said Crawfish leader The Afoci. Stay tuned for an update on exactly what happened...
Old 08-21-2003, 10:55 AM   #66
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

What the hell just happened?

With Skid Row's Youth Gone Wild being covered by a local country/polka/ska/punk band in the background the roar of the Stud Bus could be heard. As the door opened, the glare of the pink and purple plush interior nearly blinded all that had attended that Third Semi-Annual Pre Victory Party for the Fourth Meeting of the Crawfish and Cheesecake dubbed Crawfish/Cheesecake V. As the featured speaker of the night stepped out of the bus, his clothing the latest fashions from K-mart being he is no longer employed and his wife is pregnant from someone she met on the internet who is neither cocky nor funny, Hornsmaniac_2 begun his speech. He was pushing his new book on Male/Shemale relationships stressing the importance of cleaning your strap-on due to infection that can give you a lazy eye. The crowd was nearly in tears.

But not everyone was crying. A select few were missing from the crowd. One was Arkham's Al "I got is" Krebs "so it isn't as bad as it seems baby". He was last seen wondering back stage with a bong trying to hit on a blowup doll. Reports say he got pissed it didn't respond and he knifed it. Upon deflation, he tried sneaking the corpse out of the party to dispose of it properly, fearing the repercussions of destroying a perfectly good sex toy. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Another person missing was the Airborne Penguins Huey "I wish a dog would lick peanut butter off my" Poe. Was last seen fighting with Marmel over the benefits of crunchy peanut butter compared to smooth peanut butter. He stormed off with his can of Crunchy Jif in search of what he loves best: 'A little Mexican dog, I love the accent in the bark baby'. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Even North County Raider, Jerome Bettis was missing. He was last seen drunk running around with a diaper on. Obviously he learned his lesson after the last party and was prepared this time. He did however get into a scuffle with a security guard as he tried to enter the Secret Hide Out not so far from the Fighting Crawfish Arena. He was begging to see the New Kids on the Block Shrine Room. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Oddly enough, Galesburg's Dom 'Damn Am I' Goode left shortly before Hornsmaniac_2 arrived. He claimed to be allergic to cheap cologne which is a trademark of anyone in a male/shemale relationship. But the dress he was wearing lead me to believe he may have had a history with Hornsmaniac_2 before that lead him to not want to see him again. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Golden Eagle and Ronnie Dobbs themselves arrived at the party and was seen looking over the luxury seats that were given to the earliest Crawfish supporters, Havok and BoB. Being a recent supporter themselves, they were seen trying to get to the top secret supporter area that has a 1 month waiting period to get into. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Blade6119 showed up screaming how he was going to crush the bombers in Sundays match. He then pulled out a can of generic Peanut Butter and screamed "Lets Party". Everyone looked at him and started to make fun of him because they only party with Jif. He walked away embarrassed. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Houston Hippopotami’s Mick Starks was seen backstage right before the explosion. But nothing unusual happened with him. He was seen with a Crawfish attached to his sack, was molested by a dope finding dog named Chavez, and was shot in the ass by a Crawfish with Laser Blaster instead of Claws. But could this be a enough to turn a man against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?

Now the explosion happened right after Hornsmaniac_2 finished the first half of his speech. Hornsmaniac_2 was last seen running towards his bus, bald, and on fire. Apparently his wig went up in the explosion.

Who could have done this? Who would want to ruin a perfectly good Pre Victory Party? Who is so against the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws that he would try to blow up Hornsmaniac_2? We will find out soon enough.
Old 08-23-2003, 06:43 AM   #67
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Who could have done this? I'll tell you who...it was your mom!

Yes, while I had Jerome Bettis distracting everyone with his diaper and parading as a drunk, I had your mom rigging the place with explosives...and you thought she was drunk! No, my crawdead, she was sober! Sober enough to rig some of the explosives, anyway. Apparently, since your stadium is still around, it didn't work out the way I wanted to.

Regardless, let this be a lesson to you: Quit sending me peanut butter, or their will be more explosions! And get rid of HM2. Please, couldn't you just hire Billy Madison?
Old 08-23-2003, 10:08 AM   #68
Nyarlahotep
College Benchwarmer

Billy Madison may be cocky, but he certainly isn't funny (intentionally) enough to peform the services HM2 does at these parties.
Nyarlahotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 04:32 AM   #69
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Ok, Mick Starks only got 2 stars today instead of his usual 3.5. No more crawfish parties for him!

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 07:57 AM   #70
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by sterlingice
Ok, Mick Starks only got 2 stars today instead of his usual 3.5. No more crawfish parties for him!

SI

My mother, along with the evil and vile Ardent of the wretched North County Raiders with their horribly pathetic forward Jerome Bettis are to blame! That and alcohol. And Drugs. And sex with dogs. And other assorted farm animals. Perhaps he had a cold. Perhaps he forgot to take off the Crawfish attached to his sack.

It could have been a lot of things, why hate the Crawfish, huh?
Old 08-25-2003, 08:05 AM   #71
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
My mother, along with the evil and vile Ardent of the wretched North County Raiders with their horribly pathetic forward Jerome Bettis are to blame! That and alcohol. And Drugs. And sex with dogs. And other assorted farm animals. Perhaps he had a cold. Perhaps he forgot to take off the Crawfish attached to his sack.

Yes, but it couldn't have been the alcohol, drugs, or sex with barnyard animals (allegedly) because as far as we know, he's been doing those for years.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 08:09 AM   #72
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by sterlingice
Yes, but it couldn't have been the alcohol, drugs, or sex with barnyard animals (allegedly) because as far as we know, he's been doing those for years.

SI

Good point.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:23 AM   #73
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

Well, there are many reasons to hate the Crawdeads, more than I can really get into right now. I can say this: Your run and shoot is pathetic. It's pathetic and every one of my players and your mom is sick of it. I mean, how long can you milk D5?

I won't mention the company you keep. Ok, I will. I hear that you're even hiring Wigs now.

Where the heck is North Dakota, anyway? Is it still a state, or did we consolidate all those crapt states up there a few years ago?

Lastly, you don't wear puke green socks. Have you forgotten our mentor, HFP's motto? Puke green socks = shutouts. Maybe you'd be in D4 already if you would have lived by this principle.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:46 AM   #74
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Well, there are many reasons to hate the Crawdeads, more than I can really get into right now. I can say this: Your run and shoot is pathetic. It's pathetic and every one of my players and your mom is sick of it. I mean, how long can you milk D5?

I won't mention the company you keep. Ok, I will. I hear that you're even hiring Wigs now.

Where the heck is North Dakota, anyway? Is it still a state, or did we consolidate all those crapt states up there a few years ago?

Lastly, you don't wear puke green socks. Have you forgotten our mentor, HFP's motto? Puke green socks = shutouts. Maybe you'd be in D4 already if you would have lived by this principle.

Yeah, I will milk DV one more year, but how long you going to be in DIV? Your run and shoot has scored one more goal than me and that is with one extra forward. That must be the greatness of Jerome "I put small boys in my" Bettis. And since when did you have your boyfriend as your logo. I know your a sailor and all, but that Roman Legion fantasy can only take you so far.

Now to something that the NCR aren't use to, a win over a big rival.

The Defeat of the Cheesecake

Rain for the third home league match in a row, brings attendance down.

17467 spectators had found their way to Fighting Crawfish Arena, despite the heavy rain. Fighting had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Holt - Ciripoi, de Oliveira, Rønningen - Apelerberg, Kline, Hager, Singletary, Uddstad - Rannem , Karlstad.

Cheesecake tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Buckley - Ferreira, Sanford, Günzel - Wojtyla, Schroeder, Hjortner, From Nielsen, Cornelissen - de Geus, Rogmans.

A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 11th minute allowed Fabian de Geus to score 0 - 1 for Cheesecake. In the games 27:th minute Cheesecake´s Guido Günzel gave head using his teeth on an opponent nastily and so the referee sent him off immediately. Everyone knows teeth equals bad. Fighting were forced to a substitution as Taylor Singletary couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment from it. Christian Karlstad acted with superior experience when in the 36:th minute he predicted a pass, intercepted it and then finished off with a goal to 1-1 for his Fighting. After 40 minutes Cheesecakes Mark Rogmans made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 1 - 2. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Fighting´s Mikey Kline got himself booked. Cheesecake´s Mark Rogmans left the field after 42 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Liston Andrews. Stefan Hjortner came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Tommy Holt, hitting the bar. In 45:th minute of game time Fighting´s Mikey Kline received his second yellow card and was sent off. Halftime score was 1 - 2. Cheesecake held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

At this point, down a midfielder to a team with a superior midfield, everything was looking bleak. But then, the hangover from the party started to lift...

Due to some great work on the right wing Fighting:s Gudmund Rønningen was able to even the score in the 49:th minute to 2 - 2. Christian Karlstad gave his Fighting the lead with 3 - 2, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. Cheesecake could level the score in the 58:th minute at 3 - 3, as Fabian de Geus struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. Fighting took the lead in the 76:th minute of the game by 4 to 3, as Christian Karlstad elegantly received a pass going deep, finishing off with a half-volley shot just below the bar. By then Christian Karlstad was a three time scorer - a hat trick!
The entire Cheesecake team ended the game by getting a Crawfish on the sack! Cheesecake, bringing the final ball possession rate to 54 percent, dominated the battle.

Fighting´s best player was Tommy Holt. Christian Karlstad on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Cheesecake player was without a doubt Skip Schroeder. Mark Cornelissen was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 3.

I now have control of the division and am looking to run the table the rest of the year. Hopefully promoting to the very weak and incredibly easy IV.43 to face the hapless NCR twice a season. Theres nothing like 2 PIC wins a season.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:18 PM   #75
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Just want to say, "Love the dynasty". Prepare for harsh conditions over in Ultra Nox land, I'm preparing for our friendly.

Every year, folks in Southern Louisiana and elsewhare look forward with anticipation to the arrival of Springtime. That's when the Fighting Crawfish season gets in full gear, and friends and family dope-finding dogs get together to enjoy this fantastic Cajun erotic delicacy.

And whether you call them Fighting Crawfish or crayfish or mudbugs or Afoci lovechildren, you can enjoy this same treat wherever you are in the Continental US or Mars or downtown on the mean streets of Hawley (pronounced HAW-lee). Because we can deliver live Fighting Crawfish (with or without laser blasters) to your door, and you can have your own Fighting Crawfish Boil in your own backyard!

Here is all the information you need to do your own Fighting Crawfish Boil.
The following recipe serves ten people (or two Cajuns or one Marmel).

Equipment Needed:
One Large Boiling Pot, Basket Insert and Lid*
Laser Blaster Deflectors
88 gallons of Peanut Butter (it excites and attracts Fighting Crawfish)
Outdoor Propane Cooker*
KY Jelly (don't ask)
Large Tub or Two Ice Chests

* Chef Williams 30 Quart Outdoor Cooker is ideal for boiling crawfish.
It comes with a 30 Quart Pot with Lid, Easy to Handle Basket, 12 Inch Thermometer, Stand, Valve & Couplings (plus Creole Butter Marinade, Chef Williams Injector & Cajun Shake seasoning, and recipe booklet).
All you need is the propane tank (with propane).

It's really popular in these parts for cooking deep fried turkey or hiding Chavez's stash.
But it's equally at home at a Fighting Crawfish Boil.
This versatile unit will cook about 10-15 lbs of crawfish per batch.
If you're cooking 30 lbs, just make a couple of batches.
Click Here to learn more about this cooker.

Ingredients Needed:
30 lbs of Live Crawfish (1 sack) --note I didn't add sack
8 Small Onions
8 Small Potatoes
8 Ears of Corn
Fresh Garlic
Fresh Mushrooms
4 Lemons
3 lbs Fruge's Original Seafood Boil
Six Pack of Cold Beer
Click Here to return to the Crawfish category page.

Directions:
1. If you have not already done so, drink a cold beer. I didn't add this either
2. After your beer, you would normally purge the crawfish. This is not necessary since our crawfish come pre-purged. Just rinse out the crawfish with fresh water and boil. If you want, use the time you saved by not purging the crawfish to have another beer.
3. Drink another beer. Give one to a friend. Seriously this is all part of the instructions
4. Fill the large pot half full with fresh water, place on outdoor propane cooker, and start the fire. Place the lid on the pot and bring water to a boil.
4a. Leave a line of peanut butter leading up to the pot.
5. Add about 1/3 lb of Fruge's Original Seafood Boil to water. Let the boiling water mix it well for a minute or so.
6. Time to drink another beer. Send sober friend to store for more beer.
7. Drop in the onions (halved), the potatoes and fresh garlic. Let this cook, keeping an eye on the potatoes. (Check for doneness by stabbing with a sharp knife or fork. If it goes in easy, it is cooked. Hint; Do not over cook potatoes, slightly under cook them because they will continue to steam and cook in ice chest. You don't want to end up with mashed potatoes.) When the potatoes are almost done, add the corn and mushrooms. After they have cooked, lower the fire on the burner and remove the basket. Place the vegetables in a small clean ice chest - don't close the lid - just place foil on top. Time to drink another beer.
7a. Drink another beer, hell do a kegstand.
8. Turn the heat up on the burner. Add more spice to the water. (About 1/2 lbs., save rest of spice for later.) Take the lemons (halved) and squeeze the juice in the water. Then add the lemons to the water. When the water comes to a boil place the crawfish into the basket and put the basket in the pot. (Be careful - it's very hot!) Put the lid on the pot and enjoy another beer.
9. When the water comes back to a boil - keep a very close eye on this part - let it boil for 4 minutes and turn off the fire. Let it soak for another 3 minutes and then remove. Kill the boil by adding cold water or ice, not much is needed maybe a gallon or so. Then let the crawfish soak. They will sink to the bottom and fill with spicy water (JUICES).
10. Get an old table and place old newspapers on top. Dump the basket of crawfish on top of the newspaper and sprinkle with leftover spice.
11. Dump the onions, potatoes, corn and garlic on top of the crawfish. Now it's time to really drink beer and eat. The vegetables are for those guests who cannot figure out how to peel the crawfish. At least they won't starve.

Tips:
1. To hold hot crawfish for a short time (1-2 hours), you can use a styrofoam ice chest. Most plastic chests will melt or warp.
2. Use leftover spice to experiment. You can always add more to the ice chest. Sprinkle it on, stir it up and let it steam in chest for 10 minutes. Then test again.

We are preparing, and we have an A.P.B. on Les Cherry. Officers have been told to fire on sight with bullets coated in penicillin, or use flame throwers.

Beware the birds...muhahahaha.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 06:25 PM   #76
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Qwik, if that is your real name, that was beautiful. So beautiful, I may have to spare your life as we crush all that is in our way.

"You better guard your daughters or else they will be" Les "their" Cherry's'" is bulletproof. He got that from a hooker in 'Nam.

My former rival, the birds. You have allied yourself with them, you will regret that. I still have large supplies of spray paint on had. At least I think I did, I have to keep Marmel out of them. He was crapping white for a week, and it wasn't because Ardents boat came in.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:26 PM   #77
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Qwik, if that is your real name, that was beautiful. So beautiful, I may have to spare your life as we crush all that is in our way.

"You better guard your daughters or else they will be" Les "their" Cherry's'" is bulletproof. He got that from a hooker in 'Nam.

My former rival, the birds. You have allied yourself with them, you will regret that. I still have large supplies of spray paint on had. At least I think I did, I have to keep Marmel out of them. He was crapping white for a week, and it wasn't because Ardents boat came in.

I am honored...just want to say that I will be playing a 3-4-3 and that I will have a few starters playing.

The pot boilers are switched on and the peanut butter is being lined up like white lines of cocaine...come get some!!!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:32 AM   #78
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Yeah, I will milk DV one more year, but how long you going to be in DIV? Your run and shoot has scored one more goal than me and that is with one extra forward. That must be the greatness of Jerome "I put small boys in my" Bettis. And since when did you have your boyfriend as your logo. I know your a sailor and all, but that Roman Legion fantasy can only take you so far.

You have the nerve to question my "classic" logo? What the heck? Please!

You know what's pathetic, the fact you tell everyone you attach Crawdeads to their sack, but how is that possible? You have pea shooters or something instead of claws! So, how do you attach a crawdead to a sack if it has nothing to attach itself with?

Oh, and come by D4 any time and see how many goals you score.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:46 AM   #79
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Boss, do you want me to take care of these guys? I can send out a small platoon of Crashfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws to take them out. Qwikshot maybe a tough out, but I don't think Ardent has much artillery to defend himself at the present moment, if my research is correct.

Old 08-26-2003, 09:50 AM   #80
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

This is Coffee Warlord, of the Galesburg Avengers.

North County is under our protection. Withdraw, or be destroyed.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 10:48 AM   #81
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Is this the start of WWIII? All the alliances are gathering...the storm is coming...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 08-26-2003, 10:55 AM   #82
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Marmel, let me say three words:

Ready?

Peanut butter sucks.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:37 PM   #83
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Peanut butter sucks.

You have gone too far!

Quote:
Boss, do you want me to take care of these guys? I can send out a small platoon of Crashfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws to take them out. Qwikshot maybe a tough out, but I don't think Ardent has much artillery to defend himself at the present moment, if my research is correct.

Seems correct to me, now are you going to pass that or what?

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
This is Coffee Warlord, of the Galesburg Avengers.

North County is under our protection. Withdraw, or be destroyed.

Well after ardent taught you to put on your little white suits and hats, hopefully taught you the YMCA song. It will be where you are living after you all crumble before the Empire of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws!

Quote:
You know what's pathetic, the fact you tell everyone you attach Crawdeads to their sack, but how is that possible? You have pea shooters or something instead of claws! So, how do you attach a crawdead to a sack if it has nothing to attach itself with?

First off we use none altered Crawfish for this tactic. Second... Well one is enough! MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Tomorrow will be a great day to kill!

Last edited by The Afoci : 08-26-2003 at 06:11 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 06:08 PM   #84
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You're right, tomorrow will be a great day to kill, crawdeads that is...yummy.
Old 08-26-2003, 06:48 PM   #85
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I went to attack ardent, but it seems he has recently aquired a warship. I backed off, for now.

Old 08-26-2003, 06:53 PM   #86
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I went to attack ardent, but it seems he has recently aquired a warship. I backed off, for now.

A warship! That coward, face us like men, with somesort of small animal with a weapon attached that is completely over the top. Either that or settle it with thumb wars, this time I will use my hands though, I am not falling for that one again!
Old 08-26-2003, 07:03 PM   #87
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

My fingers a re bit sticky for a thumb war.

Old 08-26-2003, 07:31 PM   #88
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You fight with peanut butter, I fight with nuclear warheads. So what if there's a radioactive mushroom cloud over North Dakota? It's not like anyone in the US would notice. If anyone would start crying about it, it would be Canada.

North Dakota isn't in Canada, is it?
Old 08-26-2003, 07:35 PM   #89
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Old 08-26-2003, 08:50 PM   #90
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
My fingers a re bit sticky for a thumb war.

Marmel, give the bong back man. Sometimes oxygen is good for us.

Ardent, everyone knows that Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws can survive a nuclear winter. And after some of the things we tried at some of the parties, I wouldn't doubt Marmel and I could as well. Try us, were delicous.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:54 PM   #91
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I can puff out a perfect mushroom cloud.

Old 08-26-2003, 09:04 PM   #92
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I can puff out a perfect mushroom cloud.

You can take it deep too. Opps, wrong thing. For a second I though we were allowed to talk about our personal lives together. Sorry.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:20 PM   #93
Poli
FOFC Survivor

(looks for another thread...)
Old 08-26-2003, 09:39 PM   #94
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You can take it deep too. Opps, wrong thing. For a second I though we were allowed to talk about our personal lives together. Sorry.

Yeah, but I told you I hate when you maek me do that!!!!

We are talking about how deep I can pull off the bong, right?

Old 08-27-2003, 09:30 AM   #95
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
We are talking about how deep I can pull off the bong, right?

Of course.

Good cover up Marmel, I don't think anyone knows about the oral sex thing we were talking about. Who would have guessed two guys born with no gag reflex would meet and share their love for peanut butter and dogs along with taking over the world and bongs. Love is great sometimes.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:56 AM   #96
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Don't forget that it is a freak coincidence that neither of us have glaucoma.

Old 08-27-2003, 10:15 AM   #97
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Glaucoma? Is that disease or is it a flavor of ice cream?
Old 08-27-2003, 11:00 PM   #98
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Damn you Afoci
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 08-28-2003, 11:49 AM   #99
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Sir, The Afoci, Sir. While I was going through my neighbor's panty drawer this morning an idea struck me, and of course I run everything (and I mean everything) by you before I act. I learned my lesson after that lubricated frisbee/traffic cone/fake vomit incident.

Anyway, I was thinking maybe I could take a platoon of Crawfish with me to the USS Nimitz and do a little scout work. I highly doubt that the crew aboard that ship would be able to detect me and some laser blasters sneaking aboard. While there I can monitor Ardent's movements (especially his bowel movements) and then I can repost back to you with a plan of attack. My research shows that this Nimitz thingy is not very good at defending itself, and has hardly any weapontry aboard. I did some careful studies to come to those conclusions.

Old 08-28-2003, 11:59 AM   #100
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You studied my bowel movements and came up with these conclusions, or did you study your own bowel movements to come up with this?