Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-09-2006, 09:42 AM   #51
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
I get what you're trying to say but their inability to be right about anything with any frequency kind of kills the validity of it, y'know.

And your inability to consider what individuals say based on its or their own merit pretty much makes what you say have absolutely no validity whatsoever, even to conservatives. Seriously, Jon, you don't even need to post anymore, we could all write them for you. Your posts might be taken seriously if you ever thought, rather than mindlessly attack people you have labeled liberals, and worship those you have labeled conservative.

Samdari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:50 AM   #52
Radii
Head Coach

I'm really confused as to why there is any controversy here at all. I think VPI(and all those that agreed with him/said similar things) has it right. People apparently just want to bitch about things. All decisions made in the past couple of days here seem very straight forward and simple.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:51 AM   #53
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I thought he just put all perceived liberals on ignore. Though maybe he leaves some off so he has a reason to post.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 AM   #54
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

It also might be nice if people give the new system a chance...maybe a month? See how things go?

Four days to perfection is a bit much to ask, even to those who want it to fail.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #55
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
It also might be nice if people give the new system a chance...maybe a month? See how things go?

Four days to perfection is a bit much to ask, even to those who want it to fail.

Words of wisdom from the boy who called trout.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:03 AM   #56
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
As I see it, no one on this board gets more slack than you. No one on this board, outside of maybe Grantdawg, is seen as more of "One of Ben's Boys", than you. There are a number of people at this board that would have liked to have seen you suspended or banned at one time or another.

I like that you are here. I think you provide a good foil for a lot of the general opinions without being a out and out troll. Make no mistake about it though...if Ben moderated the way you accuse him of moderating - or if any of the other moderators took that approach, you'd be gone already.
I know for a certainty that there are a lot of longtime members here who feel the exact same way. If anything proves how "online" Ben is with this community, I think you can see it in that no one is backing up Jon. How far outside the mainstream must you be on this board where NO ONE will have your back?
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:05 AM   #57
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
I know for a certainty that there are a lot of longtime members here who feel the exact same way. If anything proves how "online" Ben is with this community, I think you can see it in that no one is backing up Jon. How far outside the mainstream must you be on this board where NO ONE will have your back?

It is because all the "real" conservatives have been banned. It just proves the conspiracy.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:05 AM   #58
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Make no mistake about it though...if Ben moderated the way you accuse him of moderating - or if any of the other moderators took that approach, you'd be gone already.

Chris, in all seriousness & complete sincerity -- if this board didn't have such a strong tendency to tolerate dozens who attack conservatives while allowing only a scant few conservatives the leeway to answer them just as strongly, I'd be happy enough to take my leave permanently.

In other words, I'd go away pretty readily and of my own accord, as long as the same percentage of the staunchest liberals who post with equal fervor for their viewpoints were gone too.

I won't disagree that I'm allowed a good bit of leeway to answer socio-political topics with passion. The problem is that too few other equally capable (and willing) conservatives have (or have any reason to believe they have) the same amount of leeway. That leaves quite literally dozens on the left with clear & consistent free reign that isn't equally afforded to the same number on the right.

Again, I'd have no issue at all with being boxed, banned, permabanned, exiled, or whatever term you choose IF every liberal who stepped over the same line got the same treatment. But that hasn't happened, it doesn't happen, nor do I believe for more than the slightest moment of faint forlorn hope it'll ever happen (for reasons I referenced in my initial post in this thread). Absent that equitable treatment, then I don't feel the slightest bit apologetic about being among the few conservatives here who have been allowed to reply in kind to the sacred cows of the left.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:08 AM   #59
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Chris, in all seriousness & complete sincerity -- if this board didn't have such a strong tendency to tolerate dozens who attack conservatives while allowing only a scant few conservatives the leeway to answer them just as strongly, I'd be happy enough to take my leave permanently.

In other words, I'd go away pretty readily and of my own accord, as long as the same percentage of the staunchest liberals who post with equal fervor for their viewpoints were gone too.

I won't disagree that I'm allowed a good bit of leeway to answer socio-political topics with passion. The problem is that too few other equally capable (and willing) conservatives have (or have any reason to believe they have) the same amount of leeway. That leaves quite literally dozens on the left with clear & consistent free reign that isn't equally afforded to the same number on the right.

Again, I'd have no issue at all with being boxed, banned, permabanned, exiled, or whatever term you choose IF every liberal who stepped over the same line got the same treatment. But that hasn't happened, it doesn't happen, nor do I believe for more than the slightest moment of faint forlorn hope it'll ever happen (for reasons I referenced in my initial post in this thread). Absent that equitable treatment, then I don't feel the slightest bit apologetic about being among the few conservatives here who have been allowed to reply in kind to the sacred cows of the left.

Who are these liberals that have wished conservatives would step in front of bus and die? Which liberals said we should lock up and exterminate conservatives as traitors? Who on this board are you talking about? I can't figure out who the "dozens" of liberals are who have posted at the level of hate that you have.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #60
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari
... and worship those you have labeled conservative.

Do some checking, see how many of those "conservatives" I've taken to task and/or vehemently opposed. I believe you'll find that I don't hesitate to call bullshit on them either, only that you'll find I don't believe it necessary as often.

Nor do I deny credit to even self-identified liberals when I believe they get something right (and examples of this are common enough that it's a friggin' running joke between me & several of them for crying out loud, it isn't exactly unheard of).

Given that, what's left is you accusing me of agreeing with conservatives more often than I agree with liberals. Well ... damn, you got me there.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:12 AM   #61
Bee
Pro Starter

Can SkyDog be banned for not putting the (POL) thing on the thread title?
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:13 AM   #62
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Jon, in all seriousness & complete sincerity, your view of FOFC reality is so severely angled that I'm not sure there's a frame of reference for discussion. Suffice to say that, from my personal perspective, you are dead wrong in your beliefs about what is and isn't allowed around here. And I find it remarkable almost to the point of stunning that you say what you do with an apparently straight face.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:13 AM   #63
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Alas, I think that you were being serious.

Well, you got that part right at least.

As for the rest of your post, well, {sigh} it ain't exactly like we had dinner together twice a week & sent each other birthday & Christmas cards either.
I'll probably manage to muddle through & survive your disapproval somehow.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:18 AM   #64
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

I gotta say, I don't see Jon as worshipping any conservatives. He seems to think he and he alone has all the right answers.

I won't defend Jon's original post to Skydog, because I happen to not agree with it, but I do find it amusing to see JPhillips accuse Jon of being a woman, considering the sheer number of people who get offended by any mention of homosexuality in a joking context.

I guess if the phrase "waaahwaaahwaah, my pussy hurts" is considered acceptable, then it'd be all right to tell someone "I can't make sense of what you're saying. Take the dick out of your mouth and speak clearly"?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #65
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #66
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Jon, in all seriousness & complete sincerity, your view of FOFC reality is so severely angled that I'm not sure there's a frame of reference for discussion. Suffice to say that, from my personal perspective, you are dead wrong in your beliefs about what is and isn't allowed around here. And I find it remarkable almost to the point of stunning that you say what you do with an apparently straight face.

Oddly enough, I think that's cool (as in "okay by me", not as in "Fonzie cool").

I honestly find it "remarkable to the point of stunning" that any sane, rational person doesn't see it, so we're pretty much even on that account.

And I'm not mocking your choice of words with that quote or anything, I'm just borrowing them because they really do a good job of expressing my own disbelief (albeit at the opposite end of the subject).

It's kinda weird in a way, I mean, I know that what I would term a lack of comprehension (or whatever, I'm not looking for a pejorative phrase, I'm actually searching for one that is as benign as possible) exists ... I just can't understand how it exists. I think that's pretty much what you were saying, so maybe all I'm saying is that I know exactly what an odd feeling that is.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:21 AM   #67
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:

Jon, did it ever occur to you that MAYBE the other conservatives on the board CHOOSE not to post in the political threads as "passionately" as you because they have come to the realization that doing so is tantamount to banging your head against a wall while being yelled at because someone/some people dont' agree with your opinion? Just because you choose to engage in the political discussions, don't assume that the rest of us live in fear of expressing our opinion when we don't follow suit.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:21 AM   #68
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I gotta say, I don't see Jon as worshipping any conservatives. He seems to think he and he alone has all the right answers.

And don't you forget it RadioBoy, don't you forget it
Old 03-09-2006, 10:21 AM   #69
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Sorry to interrupt this fascinating circle jerk but what is the point of all this again?

Ok bye.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #70
miked
College Starter

If you're so concerned about the treatment of conservatives on a football game board, why don't you go ring up your post count on some Foxnews message board or something. The very idea that you are so troubled by the liberal-slanted punishment of political posting is laughable at best. Who really cares? If the messageboard were deleted tomorrow, your life would still go on, so why do you put forth so much effort and care into something that matters so little.

Why don't we talk about why Jim has yet to put out a baseball game?
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:25 AM   #71
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
I won't defend Jon's original post to Skydog, because I happen to not agree with it, but I do find it amusing to see JPhillips accuse Jon of being a woman, considering the sheer number of people who get offended by any mention of homosexuality in a joking context.

I guess if the phrase "waaahwaaahwaah, my pussy hurts" is considered acceptable, then it'd be all right to tell someone "I can't make sense of what you're saying. Take the dick out of your mouth and speak clearly"?

I think that is pretty normal language here. I don't find it too nice, but I gave up that fight a long time ago. As far as I know, slurs (like "faggot") are what most people here are complaining about. "Pussy" and references to homosexual sex seem like par for the course, IMO.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:25 AM   #72
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
Can SkyDog be banned for not putting the (POL) thing on the thread title?

No, because no one else would be, either.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:25 AM   #73
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
Just because you choose to engage in the political discussions, don't assume that the rest of us live in fear of expressing our opinion when we don't follow suit.

I didn't assume that "all" do.

I know for a fact that some do, it's been expressed to me several times privately by a number of members. All of whom (AFAIK) still frequent the forum (i.e. I'm not talking about anybody who has been banned or left on their own).

If you read me as meaning, or even implying that "all" don't participate for that reason, then I'm sorry I wasn't clearer on that (I thought the "some" would be obvious I guess, maybe it wasn't).
Old 03-09-2006, 10:28 AM   #74
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked
If you're so concerned about the treatment of conservatives on a football game board, why don't you go ring up your post count on some Foxnews message board or something. The very idea that you are so troubled by the liberal-slanted punishment of political posting is laughable at best. Who really cares? If the messageboard were deleted tomorrow, your life would still go on, so why do you put forth so much effort and care into something that matters so little.

Why don't we talk about why Jim has yet to put out a baseball game?

You know, I've seen this argument come up before, and frankly, I call bullshit.

We care (or at least I do) because this is a community. No, most of us have never met one another and we never will, but there is something here that keeps us coming back for more. Perhaps it provides some needed drama to our boring lives, perhaps it enables us to talk about things like text-sims when we don't know anyone who plays them, perhaps it's just a fun place to talk with smart people about the issues of the day.

This is a fun place to hang out for the most part, and it's pretty special to me. I don't find this type of discourse on such a wide range of topics anywhere else, other than Fark. And with Fark, you have to deal with absolute idiots.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #75
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Cam: I didn't mark you as someone who would get upset by an impolite phrase. To be clear that particular phrase is one I picked up from a woman improv friend. She used it regularly and I've always liked the ridiculousness of it. It has no connotations for me besides someone whining with little cause.

Jon: Besides Capiscum who do you think has been punished for a conservative viewpoint?And what liberal should be boxed/banned and why?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:32 AM   #76
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips
Cam: I didn't mark you as someone who would get upset by an impolite phrase. To be clear that particular phrase is one I picked up from a woman improv friend. She used it regularly and I've always liked the ridiculousness of it. It has no connotations for me besides someone whining with little cause.

Jon: Besides Capiscum who do you think has been punished for a conservative viewpoint?And what liberal should be boxed/banned and why?

I'm not upset. I just like consistency. If we're going to call someone a woman in an attempt to tease them, then I'm assuming it's okay to call someone gay.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:34 AM   #77
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
I'm not upset. I just like consistency. If we're going to call someone a woman in an attempt to tease them, then I'm assuming it's okay to call someone gay.
I think your line of thinking is a little queer.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #78
Barkeep49
Coordinator

See Cam I think saying your phrase "take the dick out of your mouth" to a woman is far more the proper analogy here then to gay.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:40 AM   #79
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Cam: Allso notice that I have never been involved in word debates. I don't care what words are used. If they offend me so be it, but I don't have a right to silence anyone else. I'll call them an asshole if I see fit, but limiting what can be said is a long term bad idea.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #80
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
No, because no one else would be, either.

oh well...worth a shot.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #81
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
See Cam I think saying your phrase "take the dick out of your mouth" to a woman is far more the proper analogy here then to gay.

Well no, because if JPhillips is saying that JiMGA has a pussy, then that implies that he's a woman.

If I say "take the dick out your mouth so I can understand you", that implies that you like to suck dick.

Now that I think about it, since about 10% of the population is gay, then that means there'd be a 90% chance I'd be calling you a dick sucking woman rather than a dick sucking gay man. So really, that phrase should be in the clear.

And once again, Jon... I seem to have threadjacked.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #82
bbor
Pro Starter

This thread contains 5 minutes of my life i will never get back

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #83
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
Jon, did it ever occur to you that MAYBE the other conservatives on the board CHOOSE not to post in the political threads as "passionately" as you because they have come to the realization that doing so is tantamount to banging your head against a wall while being yelled at because someone/some people dont' agree with your opinion? Just because you choose to engage in the political discussions, don't assume that the rest of us live in fear of expressing our opinion when we don't follow suit.

I'm going with the thumbs up here. Or maybe there just aren't as many staunch conservatives around here. But to suggest the discussion is being stifled is wonderously laughable.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:57 AM   #84
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
Sorry to interrupt this fascinating circle jerk but what is the point of all this again?

Ok bye.

Text sim football players that don't like each other and aren't afraid to express those feelings in message board format.

L8R
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:58 AM   #85
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Again, I'd have no issue at all with being boxed, banned, permabanned, exiled, or whatever term you choose IF every liberal who stepped over the same line got the same treatment.

That's the key here. Many people here would say that nobody has stepped over the same line as you. have repeatedly. I can't recall anybody else say over and over that he wanted another board member to die. I think I recall HA saying it once, but it seems to come from you once every week.

I've learned to ignore the filth and hatred you spew. I've never asked for you to be boxed or banned. But for you to claim that the conservatives don't get a fair shake is absurd. If you wanted stricter moderation without bias, you'd quite literally be the first who should go.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:01 AM   #86
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69
I'm going with the thumbs up here. Or maybe there just aren't as many staunch conservatives around here. But to suggest the discussion is being stifled is wonderously laughable.

Or maybe most people just don't care that much and would rather talk about hot child molesters.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:02 AM   #87
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
if you wanted stricter moderation without bias, you'd quite literally be the first who should go.
You're only say that because you hate conservatives. Dirty liberal.

Last edited by jeff061 : 03-09-2006 at 11:02 AM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #88
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And once again, Jon... I seem to have threadjacked.

Hell, I don't mind the threadjack much ... but after your last post I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be:
a) a woman
b) gay
c) a gay woman
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #89
gkb
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
But you are not the government, and none of us have a right to know what is going on behind closed doors. It might not be as "fair" to not let us see behind the curtain--but you don't owe us fairness. Just run the board well. You borrow too much trouble when you start showing us how the engine works.

I agree with this completely. I don't need to know what's going on behind the scenes here. I'm not a very vocal contributor here, but I have been a member for a quite awhile. I think the forum is well run and I don't have any issues with any of the warnings or bannings that have been issued. This is, by far, my favorite forum online and I think it's well run...keep up the good work.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #90
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Or maybe most people just don't care that much and would rather talk about hot child molesters.

or how their kids discovered that some part of their bodies can extend beyond their usual length...

FM
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 AM   #91
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I've learned to ignore the filth and hatred you spew.

If honesty bothers you, I implore you to ignore me.

And if anything I've said posting here qualifies as "filth and hatred" to you, I don't think having you ignore me hurts a thing, you're too far gone for there to be any hope for you anyway.

Au revoir.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #92
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
I guess this is where I disagree. To my memory, there has only been one staunch conservative that has been "disciplined" on this board for expressing their views (capsicum) and her forced departure had more to do with her ham-handed entry into the communty than anything else. Are there specific instances you can cite where SFLCat, Cam, Farrah, WVUFan, duckman, revrew, Arles, olliegirl et al. have been prevented from fervently engaging in political discourse?

Reading back over your post again, there is a lot of the emphasis on the word "leeway". You get it. "Dozens on the left get it." Others don't. Is the leeway defined as personal attacks? Intensity of opinion? I agree the discourse could be more civil at times, but that's the nature of a message board. If anything, I see the moderation of the past three years encouraging free debate from both sides.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #93
chinaski
College Prospect

since when did this become a democracy?

JiMG, Skydog mods this board for free, out of the goodness of his heart, you dont like it? shut the fuck up or leave.
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #94
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Cam: You're working way too hard to make this about gay slurs.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #95
Desnudo
Coordinator

Getting back to the original point, I would like to reiterate my call for people's titles to include the reason why they were boxed. It would save a lot of time and effort, imo.

You can say, oh the mods don't have to explain, but they really do. Otherwise people get confused and anarchy results. The only complaining about FN's boxing I saw was because people thought he'd been boxed for his response to Stevew's comment about his wife being an orifice.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #96
Buzzbee
College Starter

Deep thoughts on JiMGA:

I consider myself a conservative and agree with a lot of the pricipals that JiMGA does. However, I don't believe them to the extreme that he does. I respect JiMGA because he can generally back up his comments with facts or with evidence that he has given the issue a lot of thought. He believes what he believes because he has thought about it, unlike others who believe what they believe because someone told them to. It is his extreme view where JiMGA rubs people the wrong way. If someone flies a plane into the White House most of us would consider them traitors and would want them punished up to and including death. JiMGA takes that principle and extends it much further than almost all of us are willing to take it. A traitor is a traitor and should be treated as such. There is not much grey area. JiMGA takes that approach for most/all his beliefs. This is where there is a disconnect with many on the board.

Because he participates in a lot of political threads, he becomes a target and participates in a lot of heated exchanges. His black or white attitude comes out and as a result he can come across as quite an asshole. Many times he is.

I also percieve JiMGA as quite a pessimist and generally a person with a generally negative outlook. That also affects how people react to him, mainly because very little of what he says is positive. I don't wish or expect him to change. That's just the way it is.

So, while I find myself agreeing with JiMGA more and more often, I don't dislike him. I do believe he crosses the line more than he should and probably gets reprimanded less than he should. I'd like to see him tone down some of the more extreme things he says, but I'd also like to see the Atlanta Hawks win an NBA title. Some things just won't ever happen.

Just figured I'd toss that out there. Move along.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:27 AM   #97
JeeberD
General Manager

All I'm gonna say is that I don't give a rat's ass about an individual's politcal leanings. Hell, I tend to stay way the hell away from politcal threads, so I probably don't even know where most people lean...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #98
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
I see this a tad bit differently. If you call someone a women, I don't infer that you are trying to insult them by suggesting they are gay; I think you are trying to insult them because you think a woman is inferior to a man -- it's not a slur against homesexuals, it's a slur against women, implying that that they are weaker in someone than a man.

If you use the term "gay" as insult, then I think you're implying that heterosexuals are in someone better han homesexuals. I think they both insult different groups.

End threadjack. Back to the nonsense.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #99
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
You can say, oh the mods don't have to explain, but they really do. Otherwise people get confused and anarchy results.

Whether they explain or not, people are going to piss and moan.

There's not a win situation with this board, SD and everyone else could step down as mod and people would complain about the next mod within a month or two (or less) even if he were completely unbiased. Rinse and repeat.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:31 AM   #100
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Hell, I don't mind the threadjack much ... but after your last post I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be:
a) a woman
b) gay
c) a gay woman
d) all of the above
e) none of the above

This poll needs a trout option.