Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #51
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

CLCS game 5:

Davila pitches for Tokyo (1-0 0.00 ERA this postseason)
vs
Fonseca for Boston (1-0 1.13 ERA this postseason)

After giving up just one hit in game 1, Fonseca retires the first 6 hitters in this game as well before Tokyo gets its first hit. Meanwhile, Boston scores 2 in the first inning and then 3 more in the third, including a 2-run Home run from Heredia and they lead the game 5-0 after three innings.

Fonseca is not quite as sharp as he was in game one, but still is good enough to get the job done as he pitches 6.1 innings, and gives up just 2 runs on 6 hits to get the win.

Weston goes 3 for 4 with a double and two runs scored in the win for Boston.

Boston 6, Tokyo 2

Boston leads the series 3 games to 2.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #52
EddieK
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
CLCS game 5:

Davila pitches for Tokyo (1-0 0.00 ERA this postseason)
vs
Fonseca for Boston (1-0 1.13 ERA this postseason)

After giving up just one hit in game 1, Fonseca retires the first 6 hitters in this game as well before Tokyo gets its first hit. Meanwhile, Boston scores 2 in the first inning and then 3 more in the third, including a 2-run Home run from Heredia and they lead the game 5-0 after three innings.

Fonseca is not quite as sharp as he was in game one, but still is good enough to get the job done as he pitches 6.1 innings, and gives up just 2 runs on 6 hits to get the win.

Weston goes 3 for 4 with a double and two runs scored in the win for Boston.

Boston 6, Tokyo 2

Boston leads the series 3 games to 2.

I love this Fonseca kid!
EddieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #53
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK View Post
I love this Fonseca kid!

He's considerably less impressive on the road. 4.98 ERA vs 1.59 at home. Unreal.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #54
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Wow, Matt Cain hit a triple for the Giants.
buckinbranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #55
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

RLCS game 5:

Armando Sanchez is slated to pitch for Chico vs Gonzalez for Hammersmith (0-0 7.50 ERA this postseason)

Chico gets a RBI triple from Munoz and a Blowey sac fly in the 4th inning to go up 2-0 through the middle of the game. Both pitchers do well for their teams and it takes until the 6th for Hammersmith to scratch back one run on a Higashi RBI single, but they still trail 2-1.

Chico gets a RBI single from pena in the 8th to go up 3-1 and then a Frank Dawson RBI double in the 9th is the insurance run that they need.

Sanchez pitches 8 innings, striking out 6 and gives up just 1 earned run on 4 hits for the Rebels to clinch the series for Chico!

Chico 4, Hammersmith 2

The Chico Rebels are the 2037 Republic League Champions!

Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #56
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckinbranco View Post
Wow, Matt Cain hit a triple for the Giants.

Are they the most boring team ever to be 12 games over .500?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #57
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Congrats, buck, and good luck in the Classic.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #58
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Sweet. Now I just need Boston and Tokyo to tire themselves out! Congratulations on a great season Chief. Hopefully you are not too disappointed.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #59
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
RLCS game 5:

Armando Sanchez is slated to pitch for Chico vs Gonzalez for Hammersmith (0-0 7.50 ERA this postseason)

Chico gets a RBI triple from Munoz and a Blowey sac fly in the 4th inning to go up 2-0 through the middle of the game. Both pitchers do well for their teams and it takes until the 6th for Hammersmith to scratch back one run on a Higashi RBI single, but they still trail 2-1.

Chico gets a RBI single from pena in the 8th to go up 3-1 and then a Frank Dawson RBI double in the 9th is the insurance run that they need.

Sanchez pitches 8 innings, striking out 6 and gives up just 1 earned run on 4 hits for the Rebels to clinch the series for Chico!

Chico 4, Hammersmith 2

The Chico Rebels are the 2037 Republic League Champions!

Congratulations buck.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #60
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal_GM View Post
Are they the most boring team ever to be 12 games over .500?

I guess, if a great pitching staff is boring to you.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #61
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

As for my Hooligans, I believe that now makes 30 years without a title. 10 playoff visits since the re-start, and I probably went to the playoffs in 2009, too, last year as the Firecrackers, which was the last time I was the defending champ.

Between postseason awfulness and my prospects rarely seeming to come close to their max potentials, this league can be rather frustrating.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #62
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I guess, if a great pitching staff is boring to you.

It's very good, not great. They would be far less impressive if they pitched in a normal stadium.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #63
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sweet. Now I just need Boston and Tokyo to tire themselves out! Congratulations on a great season Chief. Hopefully you are not too disappointed.

I am and always will be until I finally catch a break and win the damn thing.

But that's all right, I really do wish you the best in the Classic.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #64
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

CLCS gae 6:

Rodriguez pitches for Boston (0-1 12.27 ERA this postseason)
vs
Aitken for Tokyo (1-0 3.00 ERA this postseason)

Tokyo puts perhaps the biggest game of their season in the hands of the 20 year old once more. This time however he is less spectacular as he gives up a RBI single to Adachi in the first and a Moreno 3-run Home run in the second to find himself down 4-1 after only 2 innings.

Marcos Rodriguez hits a sacrifice fly in the 4th for the Settlers to put them up 5-1, but Tokyo begins a come back in the 6th inning with a 2-run RBI pinch hit double from Pete Martin and a RBI single from O'Hagerty. The Cyclones pull within 1 run, trailing 5-4 now.

Boston scares two more in the 7th however, thanks to a bases loaded walk from relief pitcher Kevin Baty, followed by a RBI single by Colm Edwards. Weston is thrown out at the plate trying to score or perhaps things could have been even worse.

Tokyo is unable to mount another comeback once they fall down three runs however, and Boston finishes out the victory with Hensley picking up his third Save of the series.

Boston 7, Tokyo 5

The Boston Settlers are the 2037 Continental League Champions!

Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #65
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The FOOL Classic is set!

Boston Settlers (91-71) vs Chico Rebels (103-59)

These two teams last faced off in 2035 when Chico rolled over Boston 5 games to 1.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #66
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
CLCS gae 6:

Rodriguez pitches for Boston (0-1 12.27 ERA this postseason)
vs
Aitken for Tokyo (1-0 3.00 ERA this postseason)

Tokyo puts perhaps the biggest game of their season in the hands of the 20 year old once more. This time however he is less spectacular as he gives up a RBI single to Adachi in the first and a Moreno 3-run Home run in the second to find himself down 4-1 after only 2 innings.

Marcos Rodriguez hits a sacrifice fly in the 4th for the Settlers to put them up 5-1, but Tokyo begins a come back in the 6th inning with a 2-run RBI pinch hit double from Pete Martin and a RBI single from O'Hagerty. The Cyclones pull within 1 run, trailing 5-4 now.

Boston scares two more in the 7th however, thanks to a bases loaded walk from relief pitcher Kevin Baty, followed by a RBI single by Colm Edwards. Weston is thrown out at the plate trying to score or perhaps things could have been even worse.

Tokyo is unable to mount another comeback once they fall down three runs however, and Boston finishes out the victory with Hensley picking up his third Save of the series.

Boston 7, Tokyo 5

The Boston Settlers are the 2037 Continental League Champions!

Congrats Eddie.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #67
EddieK
High School Varsity

Quote:
The FOOL Classic is set!

Boston Settlers (91-71) vs Chico Rebels (103-59)

These two teams last faced off in 2035 when Chico rolled over Boston 5 games to 1.

Hoping to pull at least 2 wins this time around!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #68
EddieK
High School Varsity

Quote:
Congrats Eddie.

Thanks, great season to you!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #69
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Quote:
It's very good, not great. They would be far less impressive if they pitched in a normal stadium.

AT&T is pretty fair. It even favors the hitter in some ways.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #70
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 1:

Klassen pitches for Boston (0-1 8.31 ERA this postseason)
vs
Hsi for Chico (0-0 13.50 ERA this postseason)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #71
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Couple of studs in this game!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #72
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Fa-tang Le knocks in two with a RBi single in the first inning and in the 5th inning Chico scores three runs on one hit, a double, plus an Error, four walks (one intentional and one with the bases loaded) plus a hit batter.

That would be all that Hsi needs as he strikes out 7 in 9 innings while pitching a 7-hit shutout for the win.

Dawson goes 3 for 3 in the game for Chico.

Chico 5, Boston 0

Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #73
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 2:

Calderon pitches for Boston (0-0 27.01 ERA this postseason)
vs
Montoya for Chico (0-1 3.38 ERA this postseason)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #74
EddieK
High School Varsity

Quote:
FOOL Classic game 2:

Calderon pitches for Boston (0-0 27.01 ERA this postseason)
vs
Montoya for Chico (0-1 3.38 ERA this postseason)

That 27.01 ERA for Calderon is very deceptive because he hasn't pitched that well.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #75
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
AT&T is pretty fair. It even favors the hitter in some ways.

You're right. According to Baseball Reference their PPF and BPF are both 102 this season. I guess their being 20+ games over .500 at home is due to comfort/luck rather than home field advantage.

Anyway, that doesn't make up for being 2nd to last for homers in the NL. Only the Mets are worse.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #76
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Nice job so far Eddie and Buck!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #77
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The first three or so innings of this one is close as Chico gets a Santos solo home run and Dawson 2-run Home run in the first for a 3-0 lead, but Boston puts up 2 in the second and 2 in the third thanks to a solo home run from Villa and two run home run from Heredia. A Carlos Pena solo shot in the bottom of the second for Chico however ensures both teams are tied 4-4 after three innings.

Chico just never stops scoring it seems though. Mendoza hits a RBI single in the fourth, Pena hits a solo home run in the 6th and Chico scores 4 more runs in the 7th to run away with this one.

Pena goes 3 for 4 with two Home runs and 2 RBi while Le goes 2 for 4 with a HR and 3 RBi in the win for Chico.

Heredia hits 2 for 5 with a double, HR and 2 RBI for Boston in the loss.

Chico 10, Boston 4

Chico leads the series 2 games to 0.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #78
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK View Post
That 27.01 ERA for Calderon is very deceptive because he hasn't pitched that well.

Something about this statement makes me laugh. I'm not sure why
In one of my leagues, I have Ben Sheets who went 2-12 on the season with a 3.78 ERA. Despite my team scoring nearly 4 - 5 runs a game on average, when he pitched he only had 2 runs of support per game. It always made me want to say something along the lines of ,"Sheets just hasn't won many because he keeps giving up more runs than my team scores."

Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #79
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 3:

Zavala pitches for Chico (1-0 2.16 ERA this postseason)
vs
Fonseca for Boston (2-0 1.88 ERA this postseason)

This looks like it could be the best matchup of the Classic, and a game in Boston probably is a must win for the Settlers.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #80
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Quote:
You're right. According to Baseball Reference their PPF and BPF are both 102 this season. I guess their being 20+ games over .500 at home is due to comfort/luck rather than home field advantage.

Anyway, that doesn't make up for being 2nd to last for homers in the NL. Only the Mets are worse.

Hey I will never make excuses for their horrible offense, because there really isn't one. But the fact that they're in the hunt for the playoffs despite their offense is another sign of how dominate their pitching has been.

I think AT&T does have a little home field advantage, mostly the swirling winds on pop ups and the odd bounces on balls hit against the right field wall.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #81
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Boston gets off on the right foot, scoring three in the first inning on a RBI single from Adachi, sacrifice fly from Villa and RBI single from Edwards.

Chico gets one back in the fourth inning on a Zhai RBI single and a bases loaded walk to Mendoza in the 6th pulls them within one run.

Boston gets an insurance run in the 8th however when Bernard Weston hits a sacrifice fly and gives the Settlers all of the cushion that they need.

Fonseca pitches 6 innings and gives up just 2 runs on 4 hits despite also walking 5 for the win. 2 innings of perfect relief pitching by Jose Herrera against the tough Chico lineup was also key in the win.

Boston 4, Chico 2

Chico leads the series 2 games to 1.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #82
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 4:

Sanchez pitches for Chico (1-0 1.13 ERA this postseason)
vs
Rodriguez for Boston (1-1 8.68 ERA this postseason)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #83
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Would be nice to win this one.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #84
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Boston scores first once again thanks to a Weston RBI double that gives them a 1-0 lead after 1 inning. Two more runs in the fourth on a Villa RBi double and Edwards RBI single extend the lead to 3-0 and it looks like Rodriguez is cruising.

Chico finally breaks through in the 5th on a Dawson RBI single, but still trail by 2 runs. That remains the score all the way into the 8th when Jose Moreno hits a RBI single for Boston, giving them a 4-1 lead and it looks like the Settlers are about to tie up the series.

In the 9th inning, Mike Hensley comes in to try to close out the game. The 43 year old 2 time Prado award winner faces off against his former team. Things do not go too well for "Alley Cat" however as he gives up a lead off double to Le followed by a RBI single to Negrete that cuts the lead down to 4-2.

Santos flies out and Jones strikes out swinging for a quick 2 outs. The always dangerous Frank Dawson steps up to the plate next and the Boston fans start chanting, "Fraaaaaaaankiiiiiieeeeeeeee ... Fraaaaaaaaaankiiiiieeeeeeee..."

You just don't make a hitter of his calibre mad.. He tees off on a 3-2 pitch and puts it over the right field fence. A 2-run Home run and the game is all tied up!!

Pena strikes out next to end the inning, but not before the Rebels tie it up and we're headed to extra innings!

Both teams go down 1-2-3 in the 10th.Chico gets only a single in the 11th while Boston goes down in order once again.

In the 12th, Dawson leads off the inning to a chorus of boos.. he responds with a double, followed by a Pena single to put runners 1st and third with no outs.

A new pitcher, Angel Medine enters the game for Boston. The second pitch from him to Zhai is crushed to left field. No doubt about that one. It is out of here, a 3 run home run and Chico goes up 7-4.

Medine gets three straight ground outs to get out of the inning finally. Boston gets a single in the bottom of the 12th, but a Jorge Hernandez double play ends the inning and the game for the Settlers.

Dawson goes 4 for 6 with a double, Home run and 3 RBI in the win for Chico.

An outstanding performance from Marcos Rodriguez is wasted as he goes 7.1 innings, striking out 7 and giving up just 1 earned run on 7 hits.

Chico 7, Boston 4 (12 innings)

Chico leads the series 3 games to 1.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #85
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 5:

Hsi pitches for Chico (1-0 3.09 ERA this postseason)
vs
Klassen for Boston (0-2 4.91 ERA this postseason)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #86
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Boston scores 2 in the bottom of the first and then Yasuhiro Adachi doubles home two more in the third and the Settlers lead 4-0.

Klassen comes through huge for Boston, pitching 6 innings of scoreless 1-hit ball for the Settlers. That is all they need as they pick up an additional insurance run in the 7th and get one game back at home.

Boston 5, Chico 1

Chico leads the FOOL Classic 3 games to 2.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #87
EddieK
High School Varsity

Quote:
Boston scores 2 in the bottom of the first and then Yasuhiro Adachi doubles home two more in the third and the Settlers lead 4-0.

Klassen comes through huge for Boston, pitching 6 innings of scoreless 1-hit ball for the Settlers. That is all they need as they pick up an additional insurance run in the 7th and get one game back at home.

Boston 5, Chico 1

Chico leads the FOOL Classic 3 games to 2.

Damn you Hensley!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #88
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Some really nice hitters this draft including one incredible hitter who is listed at the wrong position in my opinion.

Pitching wise, the prospects are somewhat meh, but a really interesting choice in one pitcher that I'll be curious to see where they go.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #89
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 6:

Calderon pitches for Boston (0-0 30.86 ERA this postseason)
vs
Montoya for Chico (0-1 6.30 ERA this postseason)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #90
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Chico gets back to back solo home runs from Dawson and Le in the first, another solo home run from Pena in the second, a Santos solo home run in the third to go up 4-0.

In the 4th, Boston gets two runs back and then a 2-run Jose moreno Home run that ties up the game in the 6th, 4-4. Chico responds in the bottom of the inning on a 2-run home run from Zhai and that will be all that the Rebels need.

Moreno goes 4 for 4 with a HR and 2 RBI for Boston in the loss as Chico gets 6 runs on 5 Home runs and win the game thanks to the long ball. They find themselves just 1 game away from a championship.

Chico 6, Boston 4

Chico leads the Classic 4 games to 2.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #91
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL Classic game 7:

Fonseca pitches for Boston (3-0 2.21 ERA this postseason)
vs
Zavala for Chico (1-1 3.38 ERA this postseason)

Boston calls upon their only reliable pitcher thus far these playoffs to try to keep them in the series at least one game longer.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #92
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Weston hits a solo home run in the first to put Boston up 1-0 and a Hondo solo shot in the second extends the lead to 2.

Chico gets one back on a Frank Dawson sacrifice fly in the third, but the bomb is dropped in the 5th when Fonseca blows up....

Blowey leads off with a walk, Santos follows with a walk. A wild pitch allows both runners to advance a base, but it does not end up mattering as Tex Jones also walks to load up the bases for who else? None other than Frank Dawson!

The Chico home crowd is going crazy, and you can't hear yourself think as Dawson hits one hard, very hard.. deep to right center.. going back... back... oh it is off the wall.. two runs come home and Dawson is into second base with a stand up 2-rbi double! Chico takes the lead 3-2 on that hit!

Le follows by grounding out to first base, but another run scores to give the Rebels a 2 run lead. That will be all for Fonseca, he is lifted for Herrera who will try to escape this inning.

Herrera gets Pena to fly out, but the ball is deep enough to score another run on a sac fly. Zhai strikes out to end the inning, but not before Chico takes a 5-2 lead!

Chico gets another insurance run in the 8th thanks to a Blowey RBI single, and that is all they will need.

Weston hits his second home run of the game in the 9th, but it is not enough to come back.

Chico 6, Boston 4

The Chico Rebels are the 2037 FOOL Champions!!

Old 09-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #93
EddieK
High School Varsity

Congrats Buck! One of these times it would be nice to win one
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #94
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Monday, October 19th, 2037
Boston Settlers: Signed SP S. Calderón to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $27,850,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed SP P. Zavala to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $15,000,000.
Boston Settlers: Signed LF J. Moreno to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $28,837,500.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed CL D. Eddie to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $11,000,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed 2B A. Gates to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $18,300,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed 1B F. Le to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $30,000,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed SP S. Krantz to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $4,780,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed MR L. Griffin to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $1,095,000.
Boston Settlers: Signed 1B M. Heredia to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $22,000,000.
Sunday, October 18th, 2037
Boston Settlers: Signed RF T. Wright to a minor league contract extension.
Saturday, October 17th, 2037
Chico Rebels: Signed 1B F. Dawson to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $30,000,000.
Friday, October 16th, 2037
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed CL A. López to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $12,675,000.
Thursday, October 15th, 2037
Chico Rebels: Signed RF R. Santos to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $30,000,000.
Edmonton Edge: Signed free agent 1B A. Castaneda to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,675,000.
Wednesday, October 14th, 2037

Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #95
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Awesome! Another championship and I got all of my key guys locked up
Old 09-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #96
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Some high profile retirements this season.. underneathe the spoiler... (including a most likely future Hall of Famer)

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2037
Hammersmith Hooligans: MR M. López has executed his last optional contract year.

Spoiler

Old 09-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #97
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

Great season Eddie. I'm sure my luck against you has run dry by now. I expect you will put a hurtin' on me in the next go 'round.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #98
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Way to go buck.

Excellent season Eddie.

Thanks Alan!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #99
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up!

We have a much needed off day tomorrow and will start the offseason Thursday.

Reminder, I am traveling for work the rest of this week. Exports are still due Thursday morning as always, but I'll likely not be able to run the sim until later in the day (possibly in the evening). Friday's sim is due 9pm ET at night, and Saturday's sim will actually run sunday night 11pm ET.

Also, I messed up and scheduled the draft 10 days too late, so the draft won't actually occur this sim. It will run the same sim as FA1 only for this season.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #100
Tasan
College Starter

I'm late, I know, but I had to comment on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sorry, buck, you're talking to the all time postseason loser here. It's easy to stay positive the first time or two. But the incredible ineptitude of my teams in October is the stuff of legend by now.

I like to call this the touch of Colorado. Both me and Chief have issues once in the playoffs.