Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #51
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffNights
I disagree with Mike Mcmahon not being accurate, the ONE TIME he got to play this year against INDY, his passes were crisp and where they needed to be.

The man has had no playing time even in practice to prove himself, so how would anyone know what strides he has made really?

McMahon has the support of his teammates, joey flat out doesnt.

I don't think his "garbage" time performance was all that indicative of what McMahon is as a quaterback. He did look pretty sharp, but the score was 41-9 or whatever. The defense was playing off.

His career completion percentage is a pathetic 43.8%. That's totally unacceptable for a starting QB. Granted, he hasn't had a real crack at ever being THE guy and gelling with his wide-outs, but his completion percentage in college was pretty crap too if I recall. Under 50%.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:55 PM   #52
Bubba Wheels
College Starter

Drew Sharp, columnist for the Detroit Free Press, was on ESPN radio tonight and laid it all out. Millen wants Harrington and thinks that Mooch's offense is too conservative. Mooch does not want Harrington and thinks that with the right QB all will be hunky-dorey with his offense. In a power struggle between the two, Mooch will win (Fords decide the winner, obviously.) Sidenote: Matt Hasselback is expected to become a FA., and his name keeps popping up around here.
Bubba Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:50 PM   #53
JeffNights
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
, but his completion percentage in college was pretty crap too if I recall. Under 50%.

COUGH....."Rutgers"....COUGH
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote