Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #51
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Okay. The only way this woman is not completely full of shit would be if someone gave her a large dose of GHB. For that to be true, this guy would have either had to be stalking her from the parking lot, sneaking into their tailgate unnoticed, and slipping a roofie into her drink, or just been incredibly lucky to meet some strung out lady in the men's bathroom.

I'm 98% sure this woman is just having a mid-life crisis, and getting shitfaced and banging dudes.

Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #52
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

You know what, make a fool out of yourself and your family, fine. Who really cares.

Falsely accuse a guy of sexual assault and you should have your worthless ass brought up on charges.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #53
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Falsely accuse a guy of sexual assault and you should have your worthless ass brought up on charges.

I don't think there are repercussions for women falsely accusing men of sexual crimes. Hell sometimes the accusation is enough to destroy someone's reputation.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #54
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Libel I would hope, but I don't know the nuances behind getting a conviction for that.

In this case, with witnesses, I would hope it could be accomplished.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #55
Drake
assmaster

Quote:
Could you honestly stay in this situation knowing that not only had your wife violated the most sacred trust of marriage.....but done so in a way that exposed you to public scrutiny and embarrassment on top of that?

I'm by and large staying out of this thread, because I think my opinions would probably be pretty predictable (but for the record, my money is on an undiagnosed mental illness in this woman's case, exacerbated by alcohol), but I do have to ask this question:

How is the husband exposed to public scrutiny and embarrassment due to the actions of his wife, exactly? He hasn't done anything wrong to be embarrassed about, and his wife's actions are not his to own.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #56
DeToxRox
Head Coach

If this were my wife I'd want to know what the fuck she was doing at a football game when the front lawn needs to be mowed.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #57
Drake
assmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey32 View Post
Maybe she was not happy with her husband. Alcohol and not being happy with significant can make a woman do crazy things. Maybe her husband was not treating her well or cheated on her before. We just don't know the whole story.

Yeah, he probably beats her. Maybe this guy was actually her therapist and he was just helping her with the self-esteem issues that kept her from leaving the cycle of abuse.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #58
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Yeah, he probably beats her. Maybe this guy was actually her therapist and he was just helping her with the self-esteem issues that kept her from leaving the cycle of abuse.

No, he was probably a saint, as was the woman. The woman needed to have drunken sex in a bathroom stall at a football game in order to confirm her husband as the greatest man of all time. They then locked hands, and the brilliant light of undying love shined on them both forever.

Last edited by Karlifornia : 11-30-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #59
DeToxRox
Head Coach

The women is trying to save face. She got stuffed in the endzone and is trying to throw the red flag because the booth won't review the play. Women can be huge sluts, and women can lie, so too bad, so sad.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #60
RainMaker
General Manager

It doesn't matter what he says, the marriage is over. Maybe they'll make appearances together and stay in the same house, but there is no way you can get over that. His wife fucked a complete stranger in a bathroom stall at a college football game. She was arrested and humiliated across the country. Could any of you honestly forget that?

And I highly doubt she's the church going innocent bystander she claims to be. This is more the behaivor of an alcoholic. And I've been real drunk many times in my life and have never hit a point where I have gone into a bathroom stall with someone to have sex while my girlfriend sat 50 feet away. She is either mentally ill and hiding it, or a slut with no regard for her children or husband. I go with the latter.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #61
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
It doesn't matter what he says, the marriage is over. Maybe they'll make appearances together and stay in the same house, but there is no way you can get over that. His wife fucked a complete stranger in a bathroom stall at a college football game. She was arrested and humiliated across the country. Could any of you honestly forget that?

And I highly doubt she's the church going innocent bystander she claims to be. This is more the behaivor of an alcoholic. And I've been real drunk many times in my life and have never hit a point where I have gone into a bathroom stall with someone to have sex while my girlfriend sat 50 feet away. She is either mentally ill and hiding it, or a slut with no regard for her children or husband. I go with the latter.

If my girlfriend cheated on me, I'd cum on her face and break up with her then fuck her kind of fat friend who I know has a thing for me and video tape the entire thing, then I'd make screen prints and tag them all over her facebook.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #62
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
If my girlfriend cheated on me, I'd cum on her face and break up with her then fuck her kind of fat friend who I know has a thing for me and video tape the entire thing, then I'd make screen prints and tag them all over her facebook.

At least you wouldn't be bitter.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #63
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
At least you wouldn't be bitter.

Ha I wouldn't even be pissed. I just need to get the last word.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #64
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

Maybe he could get a job as Secretary of State?

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote