Comic Prison.

TV Prison

DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #902
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
9 million viewers, 4.7m 18-49 for the finale. Crazy to think that it did that well in spite of itself.

The ratings for this show just keep going up and up. The season 2.5 premiere episode in February - which aired after the roughest run of the show to date, the search for Sophia - was the highest rated episode of the time.

People love to bitch and moan about the show and nitpick it apart, but I think those who really hate are just a very vocal minority.

I love the show. It's not perfect and has some flaws, but I enjoy it and have a blast watching it. Luckily, there's only a one week gap between the end of "Walking Dead" and the begining of season 2 of "A Game Of Thrones", so my Sunday nights will be salvaged for another 10 weeks.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #903
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

That Lori meme is fantastic!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 03-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #904
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
That Lori meme is fantastic!

+1, freaking hysterical
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #905
Radii
Head Coach

Just watched the finale, to me it was one of those seasons where the next to last episode was by far the best one, the finale wasn't nearly as good but if it did its job setting up next season then that's fine. I had some complaints, mostly ones shared here. The biggest thing to me in an episode like this is the red shirt treatment. Watching Rick and Carl run among the zombies and go untouched while the unnamed randoms are snatched up as though the walkers are agile hawks swooping in from the sky. Just a little too silly for my tastes.

There was a line from Herschel during the episode that I don't think anyone has mentioned, something to the effect of "Jesus promised us the resurrection of the dead, I just always thought he had something a little different in mind." I dunno if that was supposed to be comic relief or not but I think I laughed harder at that line than anything in the series so far.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #906
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I gave Herschel a big FTW last night on that one, was a good line that his delivery made pretty much great.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #907
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I love the series. Agree the search for Sophie went on too long, but all in all the episodes were good.

One thing, I expected more from Rick. After shooting Shane, he knew of the "everyone is infected" scenario and I didn't think he would have just lost that sense of presence when he turned his back and walked towards Carl.

Sure it makes sense and created the enhanced drama. But it would have been better if he kept looking back and then double tapped his zombie noggin when he got up.

Great show, I can't wait for season three.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #908
Swaggs
Coordinator

I think one of the most interesting things about the graphic novels (and it appears to be translating to the TV show) is how flawed the characters are.

Rick is super conflicted and full of self doubt. He rarely seems comfortable with his decisions.

Lori is just plain unsympathetic towards others (including her family) most of the time and self absorbed.

Carl is impulsive and is also unsympathetic.

In the TV show, those displays may appear poorly written or stupid at first glance, but I think they are, at worst, good attempts to show different aspects of the characters (as opposed to the characters doing what we think they should do or what we might do).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #909
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
In the TV show, those displays may appear poorly written or stupid at first glance, but I think they are, at worst, good attempts to show different aspects of the characters (as opposed to the characters doing what we think they should do or what we might do).

And in part, frustrating though it can be at times, this is what makes this interesting. It's very very easy to go overboard with making characters unsympathetic & having audiences turn on them, something they'll have to be careful about. So far however, they've managed to keep enough people on the side of enough of the humans (even if not always the same ones) to keep you pulling for them. Narrow as some of them may be, there's also an onion layer or two to nearly every character and I think viewers have managed to connect with that. Flawed people in a brutal situation, trying to come to grips with it & maybe just doing the best they can at the moment, imperfect though it may often be.

And last night I was surprised to find myself actually pulling for the survival of even some characters that tend to annoy me.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-19-2012 at 11:26 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #910
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I almost wonder if they aren't intentionally trolling the audience with some of the characters. Lori is probably one of the worst mothers ever in TV history. Her tone from week to week is so dramatically different. And the actress is pretty annoying. Anyways, I'm sure if/when they finally kill her off, the ratings will go through the roof because finally her pox upon us will be relieved. We'd probably put up with 6 straight bottle episodes if her death is extra awesome gruesome.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #911
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I almost wonder if they aren't intentionally trolling the audience with some of the characters. Lori is probably one of the worst mothers ever in TV history. Her tone from week to week is so dramatically different. And the actress is pretty annoying. Anyways, I'm sure if/when they finally kill her off, the ratings will go through the roof because finally her pox upon us will be relieved. We'd probably put up with 6 straight bottle episodes if her death is extra awesome gruesome.

Hell, she had to survive last night if only to give us the inevitable "OMG it's a zombaby" dream sequence.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #912
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
I almost wonder if they aren't intentionally trolling the audience with some of the characters. Lori is probably one of the worst mothers ever in TV history.

Don't forget we have Mad Men returning next week. Lori just doesn't know where her kid is. If the zombie apocalypse came, Betty Draper from Mad Men would be throwing her children at the walkers to make sure she got away.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #913
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
And in part, frustrating though it can be at times, this is what makes this interesting. It's very very easy to go overboard with making characters unsympathetic & having audiences turn on them, something they'll have to be careful about. So far however, they've managed to keep enough people on the side of enough of the humans (even if not always the same ones) to keep you pulling for them. Narrow as some of them may be, there's also an onion layer or two to nearly every character and I think viewers have managed to connect with that. Flawed people in a brutal situation, trying to come to grips with it & maybe just doing the best they can at the moment, imperfect though it may often be.

And last night I was surprised to find myself actually pulling for the survival of even some characters that tend to annoy me.

My problem with the writing is that too many characters are just caricatures or stereotypes to one extreme. I'm ok with flawed, I like flawed. I think Daryl (sp?) is a great character. He's rugged and cares first about survival, but there's a human element to him and an ability to do things for the good of the group even if they don't benefit him, but at the same time he can get frustrated and rebel against the idea of being Mr Helpful. Solid, layered character.

Shane and Dale were just too much of an extreme for my liking. Dale being incapable of even acknowledging the fact that letting Randall go posed a risk and going hardline "WE'RE LOSING OUR HUMANITY". Dale hiding the guns.. come on, these aren't flaws. This is a ridiculously overdone character. Its not even a character, its a viewpoint, an unwavering, unthinking point of view on the situation. I feel Shane was the same way. They tried to write a storyline in with Shane with Lori and Carl so I am more forgiving here but to me Shane was just the opposite of Dale, the "fuck everyone, survive at any cost" point of view and less of a character that I can find myself caring about.

I do think they've done well with Rick and Daryl and there is potential there for others, I can't wait to see what they do in season 3, and I think the show will be way better off without Shane and Dale.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #914
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
My problem with the writing is that too many characters are just caricatures or stereotypes to one extreme. I'm ok with flawed, I like flawed. I think Daryl (sp?) is a great character. He's rugged and cares first about survival, but there's a human element to him and an ability to do things for the good of the group even if they don't benefit him, but at the same time he can get frustrated and rebel against the idea of being Mr Helpful. Solid, layered character.

Shane and Dale were just too much of an extreme for my liking. Dale being incapable of even acknowledging the fact that letting Randall go posed a risk and going hardline "WE'RE LOSING OUR HUMANITY". Dale hiding the guns.. come on, these aren't flaws. This is a ridiculously overdone character. Its not even a character, its a viewpoint, an unwavering, unthinking point of view on the situation. I feel Shane was the same way. They tried to write a storyline in with Shane with Lori and Carl so I am more forgiving here but to me Shane was just the opposite of Dale, the "fuck everyone, survive at any cost" point of view and less of a character that I can find myself caring about.

I do think they've done well with Rick and Daryl and there is potential there for others, I can't wait to see what they do in season 3, and I think the show will be way better off without Shane and Dale.

I actually thought Dale was one of the most realistic and well acted characters on the show. I don't have trouble with someone not wanting to play judge, jury, and executioner since, as far as we know, the world and society essentially only ended a couple months ago. As an older person, he was probably the least well-equipped to adapt to the chaotic, new world (and even if he could do so easily, he seemed to want to hold on to those values). I can see myself not being willing to kill someone and especially so if I hadn't been in any really threatening situations with other survivors (as opposed to Rick, Shane, Hershel, or Glen). In my mind, he may have been thinking about things in a Lord of the Flies-type of way.

I thought the actor that played Shane was the worst on the show, but I think the character was a really good and interesting antagonist. As opposed to Dale, he was well-equipped to survive and adapt in the new world and, in many ways, it seemed as if it was preferable to his life before the outbreak. He essentially had it all (was the leader of the group, had a woman and child that depended on him, and seemed stable when the group had worse people in it like Merle and Carol's abusive husband). He was the alpha-male until Rick returned and took it all from him. After that, he was extremely frustrated and had trouble fitting in and I think they showed that well (beating the crap out of Carol's husband, planning on leaving, hooking up with Andrea). He kind of had the opportunity to try to fit in or "turn heel." When he killed Otis and shaved his head, that kind of symbolized that the die had been cast for him, in my opinion.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #915
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Anyone else hoping the Lori miscarries and the zombie fetus eats her from the inside?
That would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
The character is ten....who else could they cast other than a kid?
Almost, I'd rather go with a character about 13-14 and go with someone like the guy from Doogie Hauser, MD. Not Doogie, but his friend. If you cast someone who looks really young for their age, you'd probably be okay.
Quote:
Carl is a POS. Lori is a POS. I think it's an interesting (albeit let's kill em off) dynamic that Rick killed his best friend for his wife and son who are arguably the most annoying folks on the show. I think there's a pretty good argument to kill Lori and Carl instead of Shane. Love triangle problem? Solved. Dumbass kid problem? Solved.

The only problem with that is the alpha male situation. *shrug*
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #916
mckerney
Coordinator

Michael Neal ‏ @slapclap
The black guy T-Dog on The Walking Dead who lugs stuff around while the actors talk. Is he a grip? Does he know he's ALWAYS in the shot?

Caissie St.Onge ‏ @Caissie
Just caught up on The #WalkingDead finale. How many times do you think Laurie will let that fetus wander out of her uterus next season?

Last edited by mckerney : 03-22-2012 at 10:43 PM.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #917
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Never played any of the Telltale games(Back to the Future?), but a 5 part Walking Dead game comes out starting next month. Should be on XBL as downloadable.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #918
Swaggs
Coordinator

Bump...

The Telltale Walking Dead game gets released later on today.
Save 10% on The Walking Dead on Steam
Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #919
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Finished EP 1 of The Walking Dead... I loved it!! Can't wait to do a replay and choose different paths...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #920
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I liked this.

Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #921
hawk4669
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
Finished EP 1 of The Walking Dead... I loved it!! Can't wait to do a replay and choose different paths...

Just started playing and enjoying it so far. The gameplay is a bit meh for me, but the story I am enjoying very much.

www.hbfire.org
hawk4669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #922
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
I liked this.

This is fun.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:22 AM   #923
Kodos
Resident Alien

But where was Zombie Kirk Cameron?
Old 04-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #924
Swaggs
Coordinator

Got the game.

Good News -- it has a lot more gameplay time than I expected and the story line is very well done. Very consistent with the feel of the franchise.

Bad News -- choppy graphics. I tried to change the settings on my MacBook and it screwed it up to the point I cannot play it on that machine any more. Works better on my PC laptop.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #925
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Looking forward to checking out the game - looks awesome.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:09 AM   #926
Grover
Pro Starter

I started reading the graphic novels tonight. Already on issue 19. The prison arc was incredibly well done.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #927
DanGarion
Coordinator

Got these from someone on Reddit today!

Old 05-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #928
stevew
Hall Of Famer

AMC Announces ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 3 Preview Weekend on Saturday July 7 & Sunday July 8 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

via press release:

Programming Event Features Marathon of All 19 Episodes From
Emmy®-Winning Series’ First Two Seasons
Wrapped with Special Episodic Behind-the-Scenes Footage
Weekend Culminates with “Talking Dead” Live Primetime Special, Including Exclusive First Look Scene from “The Walking Dead” Season 3 and
World Television Premiere of Black and White Version of Pilot Episode
Fans Can Enter “The Walking Dead” Watch to Win Sweepstakes
to Win “Stagger On” Role as a Zombie
New York - May 31, 2012 - AMC announced today “The Walking Dead” Season 3 Preview Weekend on Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, July 8 beginning at 11:30am each day. Airing just one week before Comic-Con, the two-day programming event will feature a marathon of all 19 episodes from the series’ critically acclaimed first two seasons, culminating with a “Talking Dead” live primetime special on Sunday, July 8 at 9pm. The one-time-only airing of “Talking Dead,” hosted by Chris Hardwick (Nerdist), will be followed by the world television premiere of the black and white version of “The Walking Dead” pilot episode at 10pm. The special version of the series’ first episode was created specifically for fans of The Walking Dead, as it holds true to the original black and white comic book, written by Robert Kirkman.
Throughout “The Walking Dead” Marathon, Hardwick will introduce each episode from the set of season three in Atlanta, giving viewers a glimpse of the new sets. Along with several cast members and producers, he will set up the storyline from each episode, and discuss the classic moments and unique characters featured. In addition, every episode with be wrapped with exclusive character and scene-specific content from the first two seasons, including behind-the-scenes footage and sit-down interviews with the cast.
In the hour-long “Talking Dead” event, shot live in Los Angeles, Hardwick will give fans a first look at “The Walking Dead” Season 3, including a scene from the new season, and brand new video interviews with the cast, a tour of the new set and a sneak peek at the props and wardrobes featured in Season 3. Hardwick will also sit down with in-studio guests including the show’s executive producers and other celebrity fans. Viewers will get information on the show’s presence at this year’s Comic-Con, including a look at the construction of “The Walking Dead” booth, updates on AMC’s “The Walking Dead” Social Game, and other show-related news and topics.
At one point during the live show, Hardwick will reveal a special code to viewers, which they can use to enter “The Walking Dead” Watch to Win Sweepstakes, at Domain Names, Web Hosting and Online Marketing Services | Network Solutions. The winner will receive a trip to Atlanta and a “stagger on” role as a zombie on the hit show.
The on-air event will be complemented by activities online at amctv.com, where fans can find more exclusive behind-the-scenes videos and participate in Fan Favorite polls, which cover such topics as Fan Favorite Weapon, Fan Favorite Walker, Fan Favorite Walker Kill and Fan Favorite Survivor. The Poll winners will be announced by Hardwick during the “Talking Dead” live event Sunday night.
“The Walking Dead” reigns as the most watched drama series on basic cable for Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54. The series has garnered an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Prosthetic Make-up and a Golden Globe® Award nomination for Best Television Series – Drama, among other accolades. Critics have heralded the series as “the most suspenseful show on any network” (Boston Herald) and “the greatest thriller ever produced for television” (Entertainment Weekly). The series tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #929
cougarfreak
College Starter

Well, good. This will allow me to DVR all of season 2, and get me caught up. I just finished season 1 on netflix.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #930
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Also I saw some toys the other day that were cool. Wind up walkers.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #931
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Didn't realize this was getting so nasty. Dropping AMC would be a deal-killer that sends me (reluctantly) back to cable after almost 20 years with Dish Network.
Why Breaking Bad and Walking Dead Might Go Black on Dish Network | Underwire | Wired.com
Old 06-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #932
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Not that you want to pay for the show, but if Walking Dead is actually not on Dish you can buy episodes for like 3 or 4 bucks. I doubt this will be anything other than the typical saber rattling.

Then again, people probably said that about NFLN on TWC back in 2004.

Last edited by stevew : 06-15-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #933
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not that you want to pay for the show, but if Walking Dead is actually not on Dish you can buy episodes for like 3 or 4 bucks.

Yeah, I think it's $3 on iTunes the next day or something.

I'd normally agree about the posturing but that $2B lawsuit (or whatever the mondo amount is) that's pending might make this a little diff than usual.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #934
Radii
Head Coach

The Walking Dead Escape

The Walking Dead Escape FAQ

That looks AWESOME. Zombie Apocalypse setup at Petco Park (during comicon I think?).

Last edited by Radii : 07-04-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #935
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

For all you Walking Dead enthusiasts (and who isn't these days) there is a Walking Dead WW game starting on Monday.

You can get a chance to kill Lori, something we all thought about last season.

And dont forget AMC is having a Season 3 Preview this weekend if you need to catch up.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #936
DanGarion
Coordinator

Walking Dead Season 3 preview this weekend, along with a live Primetime Talking Dead Sunday night!

The Walking Dead Takes Over On-Air and Online With the Season 3 Preview Weekend - The Walking Dead - AMC
Old 07-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #937
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The Talking Dead on Sunday had a lot of good stuff in it. The prison looks pretty sweet. Although I have a bad feeling this will just end up being another farm with steel bars.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #938
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
The Talking Dead on Sunday had a lot of good stuff in it. The prison looks pretty sweet. Although I have a bad feeling this will just end up being another farm with steel bars.

Depends on how closely they follow the graphic novel. The Prison has a ton of potential if they do.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #939
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

I think there are way too many story lines and cool characters involved to disappoint. Kirkman seems to be super-excited about this part of the series.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #940
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Just saw the season 3 trailer that was unveiled at ComicCon. OMG, if for nothing other than the final few seconds.

Lots of speculation sure to follow. My takeaway from the trailer, FWIW, is that at least the first half of S3 is going to have a slow pace but with a significant upgrade in intensity versus S2. Of course they cherry pick what they showed us here but most of the scenes felt, let's call it "muted". At the same time there was plenty of tension. The Governor appears more than suitably creepy.

Also of interest maybe is a reference to how "we spilled blood to secure this place" (the prison). Maybe your eyes are sharper than mine but there were at least two core characters that I did not see in any scenes beyond the taking-of-the-prison stuff that makes up the front half of the trailer. Question is, does their absence provide a clue or just a red herring?
Old 07-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #941
DanGarion
Coordinator

Last edited by DanGarion : 07-13-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #942
Grover
Pro Starter

Looks like the way Rick's group finds the Governor is going to be similar to the comic.

I am more excited about Woodbury than anything.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #943
DanGarion
Coordinator

Looks awesome, I like the direction it is going (I have read the comics).
Old 07-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #944
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
OMG, if for nothing other than the final few seconds.

Indeed.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #945
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

That trailer was fucking sweet.

I cannot wait!!
Old 07-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #946
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Is that zombie T-Dog at some point about a minute from the end?
Old 07-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #947
StLee
High School Varsity

I gave up at the Season 2 break. Should I reconsider and give the rest of Season 2 a chance? Season 3 definitely looks more exciting than Season 2 ever could be.

Softball in Korea 1 and 2: http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...softball+korea + http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=83736
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #948
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
I gave up at the Season 2 break. Should I reconsider and give the rest of Season 2 a chance? Season 3 definitely looks more exciting than Season 2 ever could be.

I'm surprised you gave up at the break. While most of the first half of Season 2 sucked, I'm not sure how you could see the last episode of the first half of Season 2 and not come back for at least the first episode of the second half.

In any case, yes, watch the second half of season two. I am going to guess that maybe 3-4 of the best episodes in the series so far are in those last six episodes, and the fifth episode (second to last of season) in particular is awesome.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #949
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Herschel, Herschel, Herschel {shakes head}

'Walking Dead' actor charged with DUI *| ajc.com

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 08-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #950
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

hes getting into character
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote