Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 AM   #901
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR
Ducks in 5, Edmonton's miracle ends in Anaheim.

Sabres in 6, Carolina strts quick but falters to more consistant goaltending and defense in Buffalo.

Sabres Finally win a Cup, Hoisted at Home in game 5 over the Ducks.

it's impossible for the Sabers to win. Buffalo is cursed. Thankfully, there isn't a Dallas team there to make it that much worse.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #902
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
it's impossible for the Sabers to win. Buffalo is cursed. Thankfully, there isn't a Dallas team there to make it that much worse.

I'm sorry, did anyone else herea fan of a losing club talking?

Buffalo Wins the Cup.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:52 PM   #903
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
I'm sorry, did anyone else herea fan of a losing club talking?

Buffalo Wins the Cup.

Well see. After all, the Sox did it. Except they acknowledged their curse...perhaps that had something to do with it.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:21 PM   #904
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
Well see. After all, the Sox did it. Except they acknowledged their curse...perhaps that had something to do with it.

Thre is no curse, its a simple matter of buffalo being a Drinking town with a Football problem....
Old 05-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #905
Karim
College Starter

Anaheim is in the Western Conference finals and make page 8 of the sports section. Woohoo!

Go Oilers!
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:01 PM   #906
Travis
Pro Rookie

This is the series that Hemsky and Samsonov have to step up their game and provide the skill counter punch to Selanne, Lupul, Getzlaf and Perry. We'll get our gritty goals, but we really need to start having our danglers become consistent threats for more than a period at a time.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #907
Karim
College Starter

What the hell is with all the empty seats in Anaheim? It's the Western Conference Finals for ****** sake!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:28 PM   #908
Travis
Pro Rookie

I think it should be a goal, but if nothing else I hope this is what gets Hemsky fired up. Great bunt single.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:47 PM   #909
Karim
College Starter

There's not much to distinguish these two teams. It could easily go 7.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:07 PM   #910
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim
What the hell is with all the empty seats in Anaheim? It's the Western Conference Finals for ****** sake!
When you said anaheim you answered you own question
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #911
RendeR
Coordinator

Buffalo Sabres 3 Carolina 2

Game 1 to the best team in the NHL right now.

Buffalo in 6? perhaps 5.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #912
Karim
College Starter

I don't think the Eastern Conference playoffs on the whole have been as physical as the Western Conference. It will be an interesting contrast of styles in the Stanley Cup, regardless who the participants are.

Good to see an enthusiastic crowd in Carolina.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #913
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't think the Eastern Conference playoffs on the whole have been as physical as the Western Conference. It will be an interesting contrast of styles in the Stanley Cup, regardless who the participants are.

You obivously haven't beenw atching them closely. buffalo beat philly down like red-headed stepchildren, the Ottowa laid some serious lumber on Buffalo during their series.

When it comes to physical play I have no doubt all the teams remaining can hold their own. The deciding factor is the fact that the rules favor the speed skaters and puck handlers. The "Tough Physical" teams always fall by the wayside because the rules limit them severely.

The winner of Buffalo Carolina will be your Stanley Cup Champions. Those two teams are on a level above either the Ducks or Oilers.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:19 PM   #914
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
You obivously haven't beenw atching them closely. buffalo beat philly down like red-headed stepchildren, the Ottowa laid some serious lumber on Buffalo during their series.

When it comes to physical play I have no doubt all the teams remaining can hold their own. The deciding factor is the fact that the rules favor the speed skaters and puck handlers. The "Tough Physical" teams always fall by the wayside because the rules limit them severely.

The winner of Buffalo Carolina will be your Stanley Cup Champions. Those two teams are on a level above either the Ducks or Oilers.

We'll see man. Everything you just said about what the NHL favors describes both the Ducks and Oilers. I'm not saying that the Western Final winner is going to hoist the Cup, but I think we're going to be in for a heckuva final series no matter which two teams advance. As an Oiler fan, it's hard to say they're not clicking on all cylinders when they just polished off the top team in the NHL, then knocked off one of the three hottest teams post Olympic break and have a chance to do the same to Anaheim who was one of the other two (lumping SJ, NJ and Anaheim as the three).

Personally, I'm hoping Buffalo advances as I've been a big fan for a while of how they were building their team, and am happily surprised that they did it this year rather than a couple years from now which is when I thought it'd all come together for them. But to discount the teams in the West is a big mistake.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #915
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

That's disappointing. You'd never have seen that in San Jose (sigh).
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:09 PM   #916
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

If by enthusaiastic you mean Pro Sabres

I'm thinking about going down on Monday to cheer on the Sabres but probably won't since I already have Game 4 tickets on friday. Briere even talked about how it was cool that he heard "Let's Go Buffalo" chants during pregame.

Sad they can't sellout games when Buffalo sells out in 17 mins
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:24 PM   #917
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby

Worst possible day for anything else sports related to happen in the Carolinas, as the Nextel Cup All-Star race is taking place tonight. That's about 150,000 people taken out of the pool of potential ticket buyers for anything else (heck, I bet you could even get a good seat for DaVinci Code tonight in Charlotte).
Old 05-20-2006, 10:36 PM   #918
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
Worst possible day for anything else sports related to happen in the Carolinas, as the Nextel Cup All-Star race is taking place tonight. That's about 150,000 people taken out of the pool of potential ticket buyers for anything else (heck, I bet you could even get a good seat for DaVinci Code tonight in Charlotte).

And the excuses for the rest of their home games? None of the games in Carolina are sold out. If it was just todya's then fine but it's like watching a MLB playoff game in Atlanta (or Florida) :P
Old 05-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #919
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Couple of points: there's been a lot of complaints that the Canes management jacked the prices astronomically on third- and fourth-round tickets. For a ST fanbase accustomed to relatively cheap seats, it was a nasty shock. (I can't say this from personal experience myself, but it seems to be the largest complaint to be had among the fans posting on the internet)

Also, there were several thousand more tickets to be had. Buffalo had (from all that I've read) only a couple of thousand per game to get rid of to begin with, so it wasn't much of a stretch to wipe them out in that short a time. I realize it still points to what might be interpreted as a lack of support that there were even that many tickets available anyway, but if there were only a couple of thousand to be had, the games would be sellouts easy (maybe not in 17 minutes, but sellouts anyway).
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:48 PM   #920
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack
Couple of points: there's been a lot of complaints that the Canes management jacked the prices astronomically on third- and fourth-round tickets. For a ST fanbase accustomed to relatively cheap seats, it was a nasty shock. (I can't say this from personal experience myself, but it seems to be the largest complaint to be had among the fans posting on the internet)

Also, there were several thousand more tickets to be had. Buffalo had (from all that I've read) only a couple of thousand per game to get rid of to begin with, so it wasn't much of a stretch to wipe them out in that short a time. I realize it still points to what might be interpreted as a lack of support that there were even that many tickets available anyway, but if there were only a couple of thousand to be had, the games would be sellouts easy (maybe not in 17 minutes, but sellouts anyway).

1 - 'Canes tix are by far cheaper than Sabres tickets for this round. I believe we had the cheapest regular season tickets too... I can't possibly imagine that the economy is better in Buffalo than Charlotte...

2 - Season ticket holders bought all the other tickets, if they hadn't it may have taken 20 mins to sell out (coming from someone who slept outside a Tops to get his tix)

No fan support is all there is too it, I guess Hurriwhaler fans will only go to games if they are $20 seats...
Old 05-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #921
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
there's been a lot of complaints that the Canes management jacked the prices astronomically on third- and fourth-round tickets.

Out of curiosity I tried Ticketmaster for the next game. $190 each plus junk fees for best available, $90 plus junk fees for nosebleeds.

I don't know what the norm is for their tickets, but that would have been tough to justify in my house considering that the normal prices was around $30.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:10 PM   #922
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
And the excuses for the rest of their home games? None of the games in Carolina are sold out. If it was just todya's then fine but it's like watching a MLB playoff game in Atlanta (or Florida) :P
Dude, shut up. You know the rules. It's playoff time, so as hockey fans we have to pretend that Carolina has "great crowds" and is "one of the noisiest buildings in the NHL". We all have to keep saying this. If we do it enough, it might even come close to being true some day.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #923
Karim
College Starter

Quote:

I watched all of the Ottawa/Buffalo series and 3 games of the Philadelphia series. Ottawa was NOT physical and Philadelphia was SLOW. Anaheim and Edmonton are both extremely physical WITH speed. Buffalo has not played a team like either of them yet.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:14 PM   #924
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
1 - 'Canes tix are by far cheaper than Sabres tickets for this round. I believe we had the cheapest regular season tickets too... I can't possibly imagine that the economy is better in Buffalo than Charlotte...

2 - Season ticket holders bought all the other tickets, if they hadn't it may have taken 20 mins to sell out (coming from someone who slept outside a Tops to get his tix)

No fan support is all there is too it, I guess Hurriwhaler fans will only go to games if they are $20 seats...

Hmm...that may be. North Carolinians aren't in as dire of a need to have a team win a championship as western New Yorkers apparently are....
Old 05-20-2006, 11:16 PM   #925
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs
Dude, shut up. You know the rules. It's playoff time, so as hockey fans we have to pretend that Carolina has "great crowds" and is "one of the noisiest buildings in the NHL". We all have to keep saying this. If we do it enough, it might even come close to being true some day.

So Maple Leafs speaks, so it must be. Sure is louder in the RBC than the ACC right now....
Old 05-20-2006, 11:17 PM   #926
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
So Maple Leafs speaks, so it must be. Sure is louder in the RBC than the ACC right now....
Barely.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:17 PM   #927
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Barely.

Hey, I'll take it. Means we're still playing....
Old 05-21-2006, 12:39 PM   #928
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Too much overconfidence, FOFC Sabres fans...

I'll just sit quietly in the corner and save my bragging until the Finals are over...that is if we get there...

You know the rules! No jinxing the team!!! We're the UNDERDOGS remember!

NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #929
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:

Dude, shut up. Have you been to a game in the RBC Center? That place gets rocking. And they had pretty good crowds all season long (averaging around 16,000 / game).

But people around here are P-I-S-S-E-D that after showing up early and often this season to support the team, management showed their thanks by doubling ticket prices for the last 2 round of the playoffs for the season ticket holders, and even higher for those who don't have season tickets. Even the "cheap" seats were horribly expensive, pricing out families that would go (lots of parents take their kids, and the 'Canes are pretty popular among their younger fans). Ticket holders were expecting a bit more of a thanks for showing up most of the season after a lockout and really feel screwed over for their loyalty.

I think the attendance figures will reflect the pricing. A lot more fans will just stay home and watch on TV with the gouging going on.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:38 PM   #930
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
Dude, shut up. Have you been to a game in the RBC Center? That place gets rocking. And they had pretty good crowds all season long (averaging around 16,000 / game).
They were 21st in the NHL in attendance. Based on capacity, they were 25th. And (as with all NHL cities) that's based on tickets distributed, not paid. More than a few sources have suggested that the Hurricans, among other teams, are notorious for padding the numbers.

As far as whether it's rocking or not, it's hard to say. The games I've seen during the season, the place is dead. During the playoffs it's loud, but it's supposed to be. That's not exactly something to get excited about.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:39 PM   #931
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I watched all of the Ottawa/Buffalo series and 3 games of the Philadelphia series. Ottawa was NOT physical and Philadelphia was SLOW. Anaheim and Edmonton are both extremely physical WITH speed. Buffalo has not played a team like either of them yet.

Philly was indeed slow, that doesn't mean they weren't physical. Ottowa was hitting left and right, when they caught up with our forwards. They injured 4 people in 5 games, one (connolly) which may not be back this season. I dunno what games you watched but if you think Ottowa wasn't playing a tough physical game you don't know Hockey.

As for the Ducks, they are not a tough physical team, they are a lot like Buffalo, they skate and they puck handle. Edmonton can play a tough gritty physical game but they aren't as fast as Buffalo.

Eastern Conf wins and easy Cup this season.

Last edited by RendeR : 05-21-2006 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:45 PM   #932
Karim
College Starter

Quote:
As for the Ducks, they are not a tough physical team, they are a lot like Buffalo, they skate and they puck handle. Edmonton can play a tough gritty physical game but they aren't as fast as Buffalo.

Eastern Conf wins and easy Cup this season.

LOL! Obviously you haven't watched the Ducks. They outhit and physically punished Calgary, arguably the most physical team in the league. Just because Campbell laid out Umberger, does that mean Buffalo is a physical team? No, obviously not. Physical implies a committment to take the body at every opportunity. Ottawa is not a physical team.

I'm not saying the Eastern Conference won't win the Cup, just that the physical intensity resides with the West and that both Anaheim and Edmonton are fast teams. They may not be as fast as Buffalo but I think both of them are fast enough to pound the body which could take its toll in a long series.

Last edited by Karim : 05-21-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:25 PM   #933
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Haha, I was going to write something along the same lines as Karim did before I saw his post. It's so obvious someone here hasn't watched the Ducks at all this season.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:30 PM   #934
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack

But people around here are P-I-S-S-E-D that after showing up early and often this season to support the team, management showed their thanks by doubling ticket prices for the last 2 round of the playoffs for the season ticket holders, and even higher for those who don't have season tickets. Even the "cheap" seats were horribly expensive, pricing out families that would go (lots of parents take their kids, and the 'Canes are pretty popular among their younger fans). Ticket holders were expecting a bit more of a thanks for showing up most of the season after a lockout and really feel screwed over for their loyalty.

I think the attendance figures will reflect the pricing. A lot more fans will just stay home and watch on TV with the gouging going on.

Yet tickets are still cheaper than Buffalo both this round and in regular season.

Is the Buffalo economy that much better? (and yes, that's rhetorical since Buffalo's economy is horrendous)
Old 05-21-2006, 07:24 PM   #935
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
Game 2

EDM v ANA

Guaranteed blood on the ice. Must see TV.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #936
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Haha, I was going to write something along the same lines as Karim did before I saw his post. It's so obvious someone here hasn't watched the Ducks at all this season.
No kidding. I haven't seen much of Anaheim this year, but if they're playing with less toughness than the Senators... they're done.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:51 PM   #937
Karim
College Starter

A poor showing from Anaheim, especially considering Edmonton was battling the flu. Mind you, Roloson was awesome.

This series isn't over though if Anaheim gets back to the way they were playing before the long layoff.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #938
bbor
Pro Starter

Who would have thought Rolo would be able to play this well considering how he started off in EDM after the trade.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:16 AM   #939
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Roloson's been a rock. I can't think of a bad goal he's let get by him in a long, long time.

Last night's game was a text book perfect road playoff game. They got the early goal to take the crowd out of it. There was no panic at all when Anaheim scored. Then they get a goal at the end of the period. While Anaheim were "swarming" in the third, they really didn't have any really great or dangerous looking chances. The Oilers have been able to protect late game leads exceptionally well throughout. Between the solid defensive play, shots being blocked, and Roloson always being in position, it's hard to get a goal once they have the lead.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:58 AM   #940
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Yet tickets are still cheaper than Buffalo both this round and in regular season.

Is the Buffalo economy that much better? (and yes, that's rhetorical since Buffalo's economy is horrendous)

Okay, okay. I surrender. Buffalo fans are more passionate and Carolina fans are johnny-come-latelys. However, repeatedly citing that the economy's in the crapper up there and that tickets are more expensive, while indicating passion, indicates a lack of something else....

Seriously, the Canes organization did a wonderful screwjob on the STHs by blowing up the prices in rounds three and four with no notice. I've read that many fans would not have minded as much if they had stated the escalation was announced at the start of the playoffs, instead of in the middle of the New Jersey series (other fans were likely lost anyway due to being priced-out). At any rate, if (and it's a nice-sized "if" right now) the Canes survive and advance, I'll be pretty surprised if they don't sell out the Finals because all the fans who bailed on this round because of cost will be able to put much of that saved money back to getting Finals tickets.

Even so, the Canes have done very well attendance-wise given the fact that it is a non-traditional market for any pro sport, doubly so for hockey, and the fact that the 2002 run was followed up with disasters in 2003 and 2004 and the lockout. Cut us redneck, NASCAR-lovin', 'baccy farmers some slack, will ya?

Last edited by Wolfpack : 05-22-2006 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:58 AM   #941
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Cut us redneck, NASCAR-lovin', 'baccy farmers some slack, will ya?
You forgot "one-toothed".

OK, you're forgiven.
Old 05-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #942
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Even so, the Canes have done very well attendance-wise given the fact that it is a non-traditional market for any pro sport, doubly so for hockey, and the fact that the 2002 run was followed up with disasters in 2003 and 2004 and the lockout.

Egg-sactly. And don't forget that 2002 was an abberration: this team had made a habit of playing pretty lackadasically except at the end of the 2001 and 2002 seasons (they were pretty bad approaching Christmas in that 2002 season before turning things around).

Fans here love to support their hockey team, they just have not traditionally had much of one worth supporting. And when the team plays well, the RBC Center gets pretty raucous.

And again, don't forget the major price increase. Fans around here have enough other things to do without handing money over to a guy that just screwed them over.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:41 PM   #943
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Not playoff news, but...

Brad Richards re-signs with TB, 5 year/ $39 mil deal!
That's $7.8 per, right at the max based on this year's cap.

Richards is a nice player, but worthy of a max deal? I wonder if the NHL will soon turn into the NBA where mgmt gives out max deals WAY too often.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #944
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm
Not playoff news, but...

Richards is a nice player, but worthy of a max deal? I wonder if the NHL will soon turn into the NBA where mgmt gives out max deals WAY too often.

That is a lot of money for Richards.

I don't think this will turn out like the NBA. For example, the Wings are talking about trying to sign Lidstrom for around $7 million. He made the max last year and given that the cap is expected to raise, the max next year will be even higher. Who knows if Lidstrom will accept it, but it's encouraging.

Tampa now has $19.9 million tied up in Richards, St. Louis, and Lecavalier next year. All three are great players, but that's close to 1/2 of the likely cap for one line.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 05-22-2006, 01:54 PM   #945
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm
Not playoff news, but...

That's huge money for a guy who wasn't even a UFA.

Somewhere, Martin Havlat is doing cartwheels.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:54 PM   #946
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Tampa now has $19.9 million tied up in Richards, St. Louis, and Lecavalier next year. All three are great players, but that's close to 1/2 of the likely cap for one line.

That's the part I don't get...since their farm system is anything but deep. Fedotenko is an RFA. Sarich is an RFA.

Modin and Prospal are signed for a few more years, but each around $2+ mil, so you can keep one of them maybe to play alongside Vinny, and Richards with St. Louis. Who fills out their top 2 lines?

And that doesn't even address the goaltender situation!
Old 05-22-2006, 01:55 PM   #947
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
That's huge money for a guy who wasn't even a UFA.

Somewhere, Martin Havlat is doing cartwheels.

And Gaborik...
Old 05-22-2006, 02:17 PM   #948
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Marc Crawford is the new coach of the Kings.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:27 PM   #949
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger
Marc Crawford is the new coach of the Kings.

I do not like Marc Crawford.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:57 PM   #950
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
I do not like Marc Crawford.

I don't either.

Last edited by Draft Dodger : 05-22-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Draft Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote