Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #901
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Simple, you (I think it was you without going back) brought up the lack of the slutting day 1. You'll notice I harped on it all day today, right up until the end.

Well, that was the defense that I actually could believe from you that I didn't want to just announce. So that makes me feel slightly better about you simply because I did believe it could have been something you didn't think about until later.

Out of curiosity, why did that fact of the slutting which I brought up suddenly make you question lerriuqs also (ie taking a page out of the Autumn/Danny playbook from today)?

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #902
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sweet result on EF.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #903
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Ok, looking back through posts... I feel fairly confident that I don't think DaddyTorgo is a wolf.. or if he is, he's doing a good job of fooling me. Either way he is a very poor vote choice today so I'm removing him from my list.

That leaves:

Autumn, Danny, J23 and dubb

I found the posts from Danny and Autumn to have almost the same commonality throughout the day. I don't know that is a bad thing, but I just noticed that those two were the ones pushing the angle of Eaglefan must be bad, but we also think Lerriuqs is too. They are almost the only ones with that exact train of discussion/agenda today.

I'd have to go back and look to see what you're referring to here. But certainly I remember several times mentioning that Lerriuqs might well be bad. I would lay out my reasons for being suspicious of him, but i don't think it's particularly worth the time given that he's not a good vote choice for tomorrow. I think as long as we continue to take his scans with a grain of salt (and the lack of beef in his scans is part of the question for me) we can leave him be. Certainly I have more suspicion of him than of Danny, who I dont have a read on, but that probably just has to do with Lerriuqs having a revealed role and more evidence to judge him on.

I had thought you might have noticed if you read through my posts today that I was solid on voting EF all day. As I've already mentioned, I had a reason for that, and the fact that it was borne out I would think would give me some rope here. Perhaps I'm being too clever with it. My role led me to vote EF today, I had hoped that letting it unfold naturally might give us some more evidence to go on but I'm not sure I found any. I tried to lay out the hints that I was sure about my vote, but apparentlly failed.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #904
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm going back to find where I was sure they were both good. Here is what I see from this morning:

Quote:
I've had a hard time with both of their role reveals/night actions as well, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk if they're legit. I'm going to try to look back at the voting and see if anything makes more sense now that we have a confirmed wolf.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #905
Schmidty
Coordinator

The more I read you, the more I wonder about you. You were all over me (rightly in a way) after my mess-up, but as soon as peoplestuck up for me or whatever, you've backed off. I don't know if that means much, but it just seems.....interesting.

Now I went and put focus on myself again. Darn me and my gut!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'd have to go back and look to see what you're referring to here. But certainly I remember several times mentioning that Lerriuqs might well be bad. I would lay out my reasons for being suspicious of him, but i don't think it's particularly worth the time given that he's not a good vote choice for tomorrow. I think as long as we continue to take his scans with a grain of salt (and the lack of beef in his scans is part of the question for me) we can leave him be. Certainly I have more suspicion of him than of Danny, who I dont have a read on, but that probably just has to do with Lerriuqs having a revealed role and more evidence to judge him on.

I had thought you might have noticed if you read through my posts today that I was solid on voting EF all day. As I've already mentioned, I had a reason for that, and the fact that it was borne out I would think would give me some rope here. Perhaps I'm being too clever with it. My role led me to vote EF today, I had hoped that letting it unfold naturally might give us some more evidence to go on but I'm not sure I found any. I tried to lay out the hints that I was sure about my vote, but apparentlly failed.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #906
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

question - what's the deal with bumblebee - why does everyone assume he's good? I didn't see anything in the rules about that...did i miss something??
Old 11-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #907
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

why would bumblebee be bad?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #908
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
question - what's the deal with bumblebee - why does everyone assume he's good? I didn't see anything in the rules about that...did i miss something??

Bumblebee was an autobot and there are several places in the rules where it either mentions or infers to his being good through his role or the roles of others. Plus he was killed and found good but resurectect by Hoopsguy...

so unless there is some hidden convention to have him turn bad when resurrected by a good guy (Hoopsguy), he is good. And if anyone wants to open up that can of worms, have at it.. I likely will far more vote you than him

Old 11-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #909
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
The more I read you, the more I wonder about you. You were all over me (rightly in a way) after my mess-up, but as soon as peoplestuck up for me or whatever, you've backed off. I don't know if that means much, but it just seems.....interesting.

Now I went and put focus on myself again. Darn me and my gut!!

You're apparently just misreading me. Yes, when you made that crazy move I said it pinged my wolfdar. That sort of thing happens a million times a game. If I was "all over you" it was because people were talking about putting you in the CoT for the move, which I believe is a poor idea. I will continue to argue against that, whether it makes you wonder about me or not.

At the time your move freaked me out, especially since I thought your second move was past deadline and could be an incredibly clever wolf move. Since it then turned out to be pre-deadline, that changed things. It now appears to have been an almost bungle that turned out good, not a super devious wolf move. I'm certainly not going to rule out you being a wolf though, it's certainly possible.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #910
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
I was told that my scan was weakened due to the loss of the All Spark and was foggy. But I think LSG is an autobot...Not exactly a ringing endorsement...

Huh? Now you are having weakened scans?

Either you've had really bad luck/bad choices with your scans, or something is amiss here.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #911
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post

Either you've had really bad luck/bad choices with your scans, or something is amiss here.

i think it was probably just this once. Lerriuqs, I'm inclined to believe you for the most part but can u give argument against why u wouldn't be the cunning wolf?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #912
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Eh.. I'm under the belief (and Kwhit can back me up on this as he harps on this all the time.. or well used to long ago if I remember correctly), that late at the deadline vote switches that come off looking weird usually are more a villager move that just causes confusion and for everyone to suddenly look the wrong way on accident then anything else.

Yes! Totally! The late vote switches actually make me crazy, because it is almost always a villager trying to be overly cute and catch a wolf, but it really just brings attention to the villager who made the switch.

Quote:
Usually wolves figure out what their plan will be and their backup plan well ahead of time to try to avoid that last rush.

I am nearly 100% of the belief that the wolves likely wrote off Eaglefan many votes before Schmidty and were at that point just hoping that the villagers would end up saving him. In those cases look for the people who were voting for Eaglefan but actively discussing in the thread reasons we should look at someone else instead.

Good thought. It was obvious from yesterday and early today that EF was going to be a prime candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if a wolf or two voted for him to try to gain trust.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #913
Danny
Head Coach

Good result, and I am not surprised there is still suspicion on me as that usually happens if I am alive at this point anyway.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #914
Danny
Head Coach

So anyway, I've basically been up since 11am yesterday and am exhausted, so i will talk more tomorrow.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:59 PM   #915
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well that makes sense alan - of course he was an autobot, and of course he was killed and revealed good - i didn't see anything in the rules about him, but my brain hasn't been working quite right.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #916
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

The Autobots begin to feel as though something strange is happening; things aren't always as they appear. It is as though they are being led. First New Mexico, then Washington D.C., the third confrontation was in the mid-Atlantic and now England and France are begging for assistance.

The Chunnel has ground to a halt, all trains stopped in place. The power is out and thousands are trapped inside. The Autobots are called upon once again.

The Autobots approach from both ends, each group slowly, methodically working through the Chunnel trying to detect hidden dangers. At each end, nearly simultaneously, both Autobot groups encounter a barrier of metal and rock. It is blasted through easily enough, but something does not feel right...

Night deadline is 9 pm EST. Good luck!

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 11-05-2009 at 09:42 AM.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #917
Autumn
Head Coach

Checking in just to say I don't have anything clear to vote on today. I'm thinking that I will look at some of the UTR folks, there are some players I've heard hardly anything from all game and I think that's where the wolves want to be late game. I'm not sure I'll have time to look over voting records today but I'll try to get a chance. Unfortunately my spreadsheet quickly became half-assed after day 1 due to RL issues.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #918
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
The Autobots begin to feel as though something strange is happening; things aren't always as they appear. It is as though they are being led. First New Mexico, then Washington D.C., the third confrontation was in the mid-Atlantic and now England and France are begging for assistance.

The Chunnel has ground to a halt, all trains stopped in place. The power is out and thousands are trapped inside. The Autobots are called upon once again.

The Autobots approach from both ends, each group slowly, methodically working through the Chunnel trying to detect hidden dangers. At each end, nearly simultaneously, both Autobot groups encounter a barrier of metal and rock. It is blasted through easily enough, but something does not feel right...

Night deadling is 9 pm EST. Good luck!

is this like a "choose your own adventure??" Because if so I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to go into the tunnel. I'm sure the Deceptacons are going to blast it open and try to drown us this time or something similar.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #919
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

A look back at my PM shows that I've overlooked the word tonight - meaning it may simply be temporary due directly to the All Spark stuff happening. I won't know for sure until tonight I guess.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #920
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
i think it was probably just this once. Lerriuqs, I'm inclined to believe you for the most part but can u give argument against why u wouldn't be the cunning wolf?

Other than the probability of hitting three wolves out of four on Day 1? No. Not really. Nothing that would actually change anyone's minds.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #921
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
PB, the wolves are simply given a list of roles and autobots not in the game correct? They haven't been assigned specific roles or autobot names to use as cover in the case of a mass reveal, right?

PB?
Old 11-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #922
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
A look back at my PM shows that I've overlooked the word tonight - meaning it may simply be temporary due directly to the All Spark stuff happening. I won't know for sure until tonight I guess.

I think that if Lerriuqs is a wolf, then they must have the wolf role that lets them scan roles. Otherwise I think that his response about the All Spark makes me feel very good about him.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #923
J23
College Benchwarmer

To go back to what I was posting last night in response to Alan,

Here was what I posted the night before. I'm not sure where you got the impression I flip flopped entirely overnight Alan.

Quote:
I'm actually inclined to believe EF since he's the only one that has claimed to have been slutted. I suppose the slut might not be in the game, but you'd think someone else would have busted him if they had been hit by it.

It is pretty odd that Lerriuqs hasn't been killed (or attempted to be killed) in 2 nights since revealing as a seer, even if it's only 1/2 seer.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #924
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
PB?

They have a list of roles/identities that they can use. If present, the cunning has an Autobot role and name assigned.

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 11-05-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #925
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
is this like a "choose your own adventure??" Because if so I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to go into the tunnel. I'm sure the Deceptacons are going to blast it open and try to drown us this time or something similar.

Note to self: DT is the first one in the Chunnel.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #926
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post

Night deadling is 9 pm EST. Good luck!

A deadling? Sounds scary. Good luck Autobots!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #927
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
To go back to what I was posting last night in response to Alan,

Here was what I posted the night before. I'm not sure where you got the impression I flip flopped entirely overnight Alan.

Eh.. in my notes, I had you for some reason listed as feeling good about both Lerriuqs and Eaglefan, then suddenly distrusting both.

After I looked further this morning I can't find where that reference was at all. Which changes somewhat my feelings about you for the better

Old 11-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #928
J23
College Benchwarmer

Hope I got all the colors right. This is more work than I give you credit for JAG (first part stolen from his and updated)

Day 1 voting (green = villager, blue = role reveal but not fully cleared, red = wolf)

(55) Lathum votes EF 1 (EF 1)
(58) Schmidty votes AlanT (EF 1, AlanT 1)
(63) EF votes Schmidty (EF 1, AlanT 1, Schmidty 1)
(64) Schmidty unvotes AlanT, votes EF (EF 2, Schmidty 1)
(92) Danny votes lerriuqs (EF 2, Schmidty 1, lerriuqs 1)
(96) AlanT votes EF (EF 3, Schmidty 1, lerriuqs 1)
(108) JAG votes lerriuqs (EF 3, lerriuqs 2, Schmidty 1)
(112) hoops votes Jackal (EF 3, lerriuqs 2, Schmidty 1, Jackal 1)
(114) dubb votes JAG (EF 3, lerriuqs 2, Schmidty 1, Jackal 1, JAG 1)
(119) Autumn votes Schmidty (EF 3, lerriuqs 2, Schmidty 2, Jackal 1, JAG 1)
(120) EF unvotes Schmidty (EF 3, lerriuqs 2, Schmidty 1, Jackal 1, JAG 1)
(122) J23 votes lerriuqs (EF 3, lerriuqs 3, Schmidty 1, Jackal 1, JAG 1)
(123) Pass votes Jackal (EF 3, lerriuqs 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1)
(127) Darth votes lerriuqs (lerriuqs 4, EF 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1)
(128) lerriuqs votes Danny (lerriuqs 4, EF 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(132) JAG unvotes lerriuqs, votes EF (EF 4, lerriuqs 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(134) Jackal votes EF (EF 5, lerriuqs 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(139) DT votes Jackal (EF 5, lerriuqs 3, Jackal 3, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(141) Pass unvotes Jackal, votes EF (EF 6, lerriuqs 3, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(144) hoops unvotes Jackal, votes lerriuqs (EF 6, lerriuqs 4, Jackal 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(147) LSG votes lerriuqs (EF 6, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1)
(151) Lathum unvotes EF (EF 5, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1, Pass 1)
(170) Kwhit votes EF (EF 6, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1, Pass 1)
(173) EF votes Jackal (EF 6, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Danny 1, Pass 1)
(175) lerriuqs unvotes Danny, votes Jackal (EF 6, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 3, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(179) GE votes lerriuqs (EF 6, lerriuqs 6, Jackal 3, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(195) lerriuqs unvotes Jackal, votes EF (EF 7, lerriuqs 6, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(203) lerriuqs reveals as Scanner 1.0
(205) hoops unvotes lerriuqs, votes EF (EF 8, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 2, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(208) EF reveals as Witness
(214) Pass unvotes EF, votes Jackal (EF 7, lerriuqs 5, Jackal 3, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(219) Danny unvotes lerriuqs, votes Jackal (EF 7, lerriuqs 4, Jackal 4, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(221) AlanT unvotes EF, votes Lathum (EF 6, lerriuqs 4, Jackal 4, Lathum 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1, Pass 1)
(224) Lathum unvotes Pass, votes Jackal (EF 6, Jackal 5, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1)
(227) lerriuqs unvotes EF, votes Jackal (Jackal 6, EF 5, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 1, Schmidty 1, JAG 1)
(229) Autumn unvotes Schmidty, votes Jackal (Jackal 7, EF 5, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 1, JAG 1)
(237) hoops unvotes EF, votes Lathum (Jackal 7, EF 4, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 2, JAG 1)
(238) Pass unvotes Jackal, votes Lathum (Jackal 6, EF 4, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 3, JAG 1)
(239) Danny unvotes Jackal (Jackal 5, EF 4, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 4, JAG 1)
(244) JAG unvotes EF (Jackal 5, lerriuqs 4, Lathum 4, EF 3, JAG 1)
(247) lerriuqs unvotes Jackal (Lathum 5, Jackal 4, lerriuqs 4, EF 3, JAG 1)
(256) LSG unvotes lerriuqs, votes Lathum (Lathum 6, Jackal 4, lerriuqs 3, EF 3, JAG 1)
(258) GE unvotes lerriuqs (Lathum 7, Jackal 4, EF 3, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)
(259) Danny unvotes Lathum, votes Jackal (Lathum 6, Jackal 5, EF 3, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)
(260) Lathum reveals as the Resurrectionist
(264) JAG votes Jackal (Lathum 6, Jackal 6, EF 3, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)
(268) GE reveals Jackal as Bumblebee
(278) Render votes Jackal (Jackal 7, Lathum 6, EF 3, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)
(279) LSG unvotes Lathum, votes EF (Jackal 7, Lathum 5, EF 4, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)
(289) LSG unvotes EF, votes Lathum (Jackal 7, Lathum 6, EF 3, lerriuqs 2, JAG 1)[/quote]

Day 2:
(429) DV votes Dubb (Dubb 1)
(438) Dubb votes Pass (Dubb 1, Pass 1)
(496) Autumn votes Pass (Dubb 1, Pass 2)
(505) Danny votes Render (Dubb 1, Pass 2, Render 1)
(507) Schmidty votes Dubb (Dubb 2, Pass 2, Render 1)
(510) LSG votes Render (Dubb 2, Pass 2, Render 2)
(512) GE votes Dubb (Dubb 3, Pass 2, Render 2)
(519) Jackal votes Pass (Dubb 3, Pass 3, Render 2)
(520) Render votes Pass (Dubb 3, Pass 4, Render 2)
(525) Lathum votes Render (Dubb 3, Pass 4, Render 3)
(529) KWhit votes Dubb (Dubb 4, Pass 4, Render 3)
(530) J23 votes Pass (Dubb 4, Pass 5, Render 3)
(537) Jag votes Pass (Dubb 4, Pass 6, Render 3)
(541) DT votes Dubb (Dubb 5, Pass 6, Render 3)
(543) Lerriuqs votes Render (Dubb 5, Pass 6, Render 4)
(556) EF votes Pass (Dubb 5, Pass 7, Render 4)
(559) Alan votes Pass (Dubb 5, Pass 8, Render 4)
(560) Pass votes Render (Dubb 5, Pass 8, Render 5)

Day 3:
(642) Alan votes EF (EF 1)
(675) Danny votes Lerriuqs (EF 1, Lerriuqs 1)
(693) Autumn votes EF (EF 2, Lerriuqs 1)
(695) Danny unvotes Lerriuqs, votes EF (EF 3)
(699) EF votes Alan (EF 3, Alan 1)
(704) J23 votes EF (EF 4, Alan 1)
(706) Lerriuqs votes Danny (EF 4, Alan 1, Danny 1)
(735) Dubb votes EF (EF 5, Alan 1, Danny 1)
(737) GE votes Danny (EF 5, Alan 1, Danny 2)
(738) EF unvotes Alan, votes Dubb (EF 5, Danny 2, Dubb 1)
(739) Jackal votes Danny (EF 5, Danny 3, Dubb 1)
(741) Schmidty votes Dubb (EF 5, Danny 3, Dubb 2)
(747) KWhit votes Dubb (EF 5, Danny 3, Dubb 3)
(751) DV Votes Danny (EF 5, Danny 4, Dubb 3)
(763) EF unvotes Dubb, votes Danny (EF 5, Danny 5, Dubb 2)
(764) Jag votes EF (EF 6, Danny 5, Dubb 2)
(766) DT votes EF (EF 7, Danny 5, Dubb 2)
(770) LSG votes Danny (EF 7, Danny 6, Dubb 2)
(783) Schmidty unvotes Dubb, votes Danny (EF 7, Danny 7, Dubb 1)
(785) Schmidty unvotes Danny, votes EF (EF 8, Danny 6, Dubb 1)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #929
Autumn
Head Coach

I only have a few minutes. Thanks for posting those J23, I really needed them.

I'm looking at some of the UTR folks.

DV puts lerriuqs ahead of EF day one, votes first on Dubb day 2 and that's it, and then votes for Danny to get him closer to EF on day three.

J23 ties Lerriuqs up with EF day one, puts Pass ahead of Dubb day two, votes fourth on EF day four.

Kwhit puts EF ahead day one, ties Dubb with Pass day two, votes dubb to add a viable 3rd candidate to EF and Danny day three.

I originally had Dubb in this group, though he's spoken a bit more with some pressure lately, and LSG has been involved late. And really that's all the time i have to look at.

Based on these three, nothing solid, but DV and J23 both have questionable votes or buried votes for the most part. KWhit has a pretty solid vote against EF day one, and then two votes against Dubb, which are hard to evaluate at this point. I would go DV or J23 out of this group then. J23 has a vote on EF, but it came late enough day three that it could have been the sort of trust buying move Alan's talking about. DV has two votes that could have been attempts to get EF out of trouble. For now then I'm going to go with him.

I just don't know how much more I'll be able to do today, but I will check in regularly to see if this vote makes sense.

VOTE DARTH VILIUS
Old 11-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #930
KWhit
Coordinator

I posted this last night. I'm still not sold on Lerriuqs.

Quote:

In response, Darth posted this in post 911.
Quote:

Then Lerriuqs posts this 8 posts later.
Quote:

This has the sound of 2 wolves who have chatted about what to say to us through PMs to get their stories straight, and Lerriuqs' odd scans have me suspicious anyway. It's like we have a seer who hasn't been night-killed, but hasn't produced any scans of value for us anyway.

However, the ruleset appears to be contributing to that, and I don't want to be wrong about it and lynch a seer. But this exchange makes me believe that Lerriuqs and Darth could be wolves working together, so I will vote for DV today. If he's a wolf, then I'll be looking even harder at lerriuqs.

VOTE DARTH VILUS
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #931
KWhit
Coordinator

Weird.

By the way, I did not see Autumn's post until after I submitted mine.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #932
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I had Darth Vilus in my undecideds.. but actually what you posted there kwhit makes me decide that I don't want to lynch him today. Just another one of my gut feelings that I'm sometimes right sometimes wrong on is all.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #933
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
I had Darth Vilus in my undecideds.. but actually what you posted there kwhit makes me decide that I don't want to lynch him today. Just another one of my gut feelings that I'm sometimes right sometimes wrong on is all.

I agree with this - I had no idea on where I placed Darth until his posts this morning...I don't think it's a good idea to lynch Darth...
Old 11-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #934
Autumn
Head Coach

Can you guys point to posts from this morning that make you think he's good? I dont have time to dig, I apologize, so I'm only basing it on those three votes, and the fact that i don't remember hearing much from him this game.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #935
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Can you guys point to posts from this morning that make you think he's good? I dont have time to dig, I apologize, so I'm only basing it on those three votes, and the fact that i don't remember hearing much from him this game.

The post at 911 that KWhit included is the key one...While his voting might be strong, Darth has been a quiet contributor...Though I don't want to say more right now...
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #936
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
But this exchange makes me believe that Lerriuqs and Darth could be wolves working together, so I will vote for DV today. If he's a wolf, then I'll be looking even harder at lerriuqs.

VOTE DARTH VILUS

I don't really buy this argument. First of all, because if Lerriuqs is a wolf then it seems likely DT and LSG are too, and now we'd have to add DV to the list?

Second because, as I mentioned earlier this morning, his description of the effect of the All Spark makes me fairly certain he is good. There is still the possibility of the role of wolf scanner giving him that information, but I think it's a slimmer possibility now.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #937
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If you think he is bad, keep your vote on him. I don't have proof one way or another. I simply said something that ends up basically meaning : I'm not going to vote him and I don't find what he has done to be suspicious at all.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #938
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
The post at 911 that KWhit included is the key one...While his voting might be strong, Darth has been a quiet contributor...Though I don't want to say more right now...

I follow.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #939
Autumn
Head Coach

That leads me to my next suspect on the list, J23. Anyone have any arguments about him before I bother changing my vote?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #940
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That leads me to my next suspect on the list, J23. Anyone have any arguments about him before I bother changing my vote?

J23 was on my list last night and actually was who I was thinking of voting for today, but actually his posts since and my re-looking at what I originally had in my notes apparently being off a little bit has made me soften on him some.

Autumn, what do you feel about Danny? How do you feel about Dubb?

Old 11-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #941
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Autumn, what do you feel about Danny? How do you feel about Dubb?

I know you didn't ask me but I'm torn on Danny - getting EF makes him look a bit better - though he went after EF very reluctantly IMO when it was clear no one was following his lead on me...

As for Dubb...His All-spark comment on Night 2 could have been a plant except that EF was found to have a piece of the All-Spark when he was lynched. Meaning that one was stolen. And no one else has piped up to challenge him on the comment which leaves me more inclined to believe him...
Old 11-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #942
Autumn
Head Coach

Danny, I'm not sure on. I feel like he's posted a lot but I'm not sure what his stance is. I"ve been ignoring him today because it sounded like hew as going to be a prominent vote getter anyway, and i wanted to look to see who else we should run against him, and because I feel like I'd have to go back and do reading to figure him out.

Looking now at just his voting record, he has a pretty big vote to put Lathum in the running day one, but then backs off to even things up with Jackal. Day two is a throwaway on render, day three he votes lerriuqs early then quickly jumps on EF after i vote EF. So, not any better than DV and J23 really. I'd have to look back at day one to figure out the context of those moves.

Dubb. I was big on Dubb early because after day one he had I think three posts. Then when someone pointed him out as quiet he suddenly showed up and posted a big voting record or something. His suggestion that we shouldn't lynch him because of his role has given me some pause, but you know how that is. HIs votes are basically buried each day, either early ones or piling on EF yesterday. Could be a schedule thing, but certainly not looking any better than the rest.

That's about all I've got right now. Unfortunately yesterday's vote was easy, but I'm at a loss today.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #943
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
As for Dubb...His All-spark comment on Night 2 could have been a plant except that EF was found to have a piece of the All-Spark when he was lynched. Meaning that one was stolen. And no one else has piped up to challenge him on the comment which leaves me more inclined to believe him...

That's a good point, i had forgotten about that. This is why I usually keep good records in these games.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #944
Autumn
Head Coach

triple dola, I'm going to go eat lunch, I'll be back later.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #945
J23
College Benchwarmer

Trying to get some of my thoughts down while I have a few minutes to maybe spark some discussion.

I'm thinking it was 15 villagers - 4 wolves - 1 fallen to start the game. That would mean at this point, we'd be down to 11 villagers, and 3 wolves(fallen included due to night 1 result).

Of the 2 wolves left, I think we can safely say there is no slut, so they would have to have two of the following wolf roles:
1. Brutal- When lynched, you take any player of your choosing with you.
3. Powerful- You can kill any player during your nightkill, regardless of if they are in Transformer or disguise mode.
5. Stalker- You can scan a player and, if disguised, you can find out their role. You are also the cunning wolf.
I'm going to hazard a guess and say it is unlikely that they have the Stalker role judging off of their nightkill targets, which would mean that there would be no cunning wolf.

If there's no cunning wolf, I think it entirely possible that we don't have both Scanner 1.0 and Scanner 2.0. In fact, unless we have a reveal with some evidence, I wouldn't be shcoked if neither scanner is in the game.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #946
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Trying to get some of my thoughts down while I have a few minutes to maybe spark some discussion.

I'm thinking it was 15 villagers - 4 wolves - 1 fallen to start the game. That would mean at this point, we'd be down to 11 villagers, and 3 wolves(fallen included due to night 1 result).

Of the 2 wolves left, I think we can safely say there is no slut, so they would have to have two of the following wolf roles:
1. Brutal- When lynched, you take any player of your choosing with you.
3. Powerful- You can kill any player during your nightkill, regardless of if they are in Transformer or disguise mode.
5. Stalker- You can scan a player and, if disguised, you can find out their role. You are also the cunning wolf.
I'm going to hazard a guess and say it is unlikely that they have the Stalker role judging off of their nightkill targets, which would mean that there would be no cunning wolf.

If there's no cunning wolf, I think it entirely possible that we don't have both Scanner 1.0 and Scanner 2.0. In fact, unless we have a reveal with some evidence, I wouldn't be shcoked if neither scanner is in the game.

What leap of faith made you believe there is no Stalker role in the game? My thinking was the opposite that they have purposely been hitting people that they -know- are not a seer in order to allow the seer to scan the Stalker role.

In fact, if there are only 2 wolves left and one is the stalker, that is 50/50 if any wolf is scanned at all , we get a bad scan from them and it only helps them anyways.

I can count on one hand the number of games I remember with no seer role.. actually i can count on one finger the number of games like that. I guess my belief is just as much a leap of faith as yours, but I think it is grounded in far more repeatable history of previous games than yours is however

Old 11-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #947
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i really dont see PB not putting in at least one scanner. I'm not sure bout the cunning but u can bet that the powerful is in there since they were a win condition for the fallen before He joined the decepticons

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #948
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I'm kinda with alan on this, I have a feeling the stalker is in here as well

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #949
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
i really dont see PB not putting in at least one scanner. I'm not sure bout the cunning but u can bet that the powerful is in there since they were a win condition for the fallen before He joined the decepticons

Agreed - also agree with Alan's viewpoint of the cunning and why I'm still here...
Old 11-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #950
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

alright I better decide who I'm gonna vote for. I have like 10 min before I leave. Must consult the force

―Darth Plagueis the Wise