Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #901
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Playing FM 06, my striker, Jamie Guy, scored two goals.

This is the Guy Show!!!!!!

tee hee hee
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #902
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

must...play...fm...now

to relax me 'fore this stupid dinner party-thing

blahhhh grandparents. so lame
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #903
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wow. Don't think i've seen this is a while. Just saw a manager pick up a 6.25k fine for his bashing of the referees.

Pierluigi Casiraghi...haha

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 06-02-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #904
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Do many people play MLS leagues out? I rememeber a big gripe was that eventually the league got filled by all foreign players with a only a few players coming from the NCAA level. With feeder leagues is it been resolved? Any other issues still with feeder leagues?

Not sure how long in this is meant to start, but I'm in my 5th season (MLS is active though I've not managed in it) and everything looks ok to me. Looking back through the drafts there are a good number that have hung around the MLS, a handful that have moved onto Europe (including a regen who's playing in Italy and racking up US internationals), and some who havent stuck in the MLS and are in lower US teams. Looks ok, without doing any statistical analysis...

No NCAA level though from what I've seen. Players seem to be drafted from USL and PDL level teams.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #905
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch View Post
Not sure how long in this is meant to start, but I'm in my 5th season (MLS is active though I've not managed in it) and everything looks ok to me. Looking back through the drafts there are a good number that have hung around the MLS, a handful that have moved onto Europe (including a regen who's playing in Italy and racking up US internationals), and some who havent stuck in the MLS and are in lower US teams. Looks ok, without doing any statistical analysis...

No NCAA level though from what I've seen. Players seem to be drafted from USL and PDL level teams.

Thanks. Mentioning internaional play. I remembe rthat in the past the international friendlies was locked at a certain numbe rlike 5 for a year or something failry low for each nations national team is that still true in this version and if so does the AI schedule friendlies often enough for the various world national teams?
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #906
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Playing as Peterhead (swapped into the ECN) I tried to sign a player from the USA, but the transfer was canceled after his application for a work permit was turned down.

Should I try again, or will the AI forever deny that player a WP to play for me?
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #907
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Playing as Peterhead (swapped into the ECN) I tried to sign a player from the USA, but the transfer was canceled after his application for a work permit was turned down.

Should I try again, or will the AI forever deny that player a WP to play for me?

Is the player playing internationally, as in with the National Team? Or does he look like a hopeful for said National Team?

My take on it is that his status might change in the future, just not right at this moment. I mean, what would a committee in charge of giving WP would see more only a few days later that wasn't there before? Maybe in a few weeks/months, maybe a year, his status will have changed and they could allow the WP. So it's not a no forever, but probably a no for the time being...

FM
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #908
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post

You won't get an American until he's played a number of international games, or unless he's deemed to be an outstanding talent. ie, too good for the English Conference.

Only Americans you'll be able to pick up are ones who have a second nationality for one of the EU nations. That's how Jay Demerit got to Watford (via non-league English teams) in real life.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #909
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Ruh-roh. In my second full season in charge of Leeds, I managed to get them to finish 2nd in the EPL (not bad considered they flirted with relegation the years before I arrived). However, now the board want me to win the EPL next year. Plus, over the summer I accepted the French National Team job. Have I bitten off more than I can chew?
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #910
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
Ruh-roh. In my second full season in charge of Leeds, I managed to get them to finish 2nd in the EPL (not bad considered they flirted with relegation the years before I arrived). However, now the board want me to win the EPL next year. Plus, over the summer I accepted the French National Team job. Have I bitten off more than I can chew?

Leeds irl went from a relatively stable side to attempting to attempting to break into the 'big 4' .. they spent hard and failed to continually achieve Champions League football on successive years .. this lead to their current financial problems and their current lament in the lower leagues ....

It sounds like the board you have are similarly ambitious (probably partially driven by the fan base) - hopefully though they have more common sense with the purse strings.
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #911
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
It sounds like the board you have are similarly ambitious (probably partially driven by the fan base) - hopefully though they have more common sense with the purse strings.

Oh no, they're in financial trouble as well. Luckily I recognized this when I took the job and I'm keeping the wage bill below their limit, which helps the budget. I'm also doing a good job making money off of transfers, and being in the Champions' League this season should also help income.

But yeah, given that the previous two years the EPL was won by Arsenal & Man Utd, by margins of 20+ points, I'm doubtful we'll win it this year. So, if they want to sack me for that, so be it. I've already had two offers from EPL teams to take over since I took the Leeds job, so I'm sure there would be more where those came from.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #912
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

It's Leeds. Of course you're not gonna win.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #913
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Die.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #914
SunDevil
College Prospect

Interesting thread about current scouting with the game.

link

Marc, it might also be something that you would be interested in.
That's a double whammy and I hate you.
SunDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:10 PM   #915
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ok, quick question...i have beveren in belgium as my affilitate club to avoid work permit problems. After 2 and a half seasons, the gk i sent there no longer has the WP symbol next to his name. Great, he got his belgian passport and can play for me. But i look at his profile and it doesnt list a second nationality, and i never recieved a news item telling me he picked up a EU nationality. The season begins soon, so should i send him back to belgium until it lists as a second nationality on his profile or trust that since he doesnt have a WP sign that he can now play for my england squad?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:05 PM   #916
GoDukes
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Ok, quick question...i have beveren in belgium as my affilitate club to avoid work permit problems. After 2 and a half seasons, the gk i sent there no longer has the WP symbol next to his name. Great, he got his belgian passport and can play for me. But i look at his profile and it doesnt list a second nationality, and i never recieved a news item telling me he picked up a EU nationality. The season begins soon, so should i send him back to belgium until it lists as a second nationality on his profile or trust that since he doesnt have a WP sign that he can now play for my england squad?

How do you sign someone and send them to Belgium before their permit is denied and the transfer cancelled?
GoDukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #917
Blade6119
Coordinator

If you set up an affiliate club in either belgium or poland(if your in england, and request a feeder club there your board should present a few options and tell you they are for work permit), then when the work permit is denied appeal it...if it is denied again, you can still sign him to your club. You then have to loan that player out to your affiliate until he gains EU nationality(i believe its 2 years for belgium and poland, making them the best options). Once he gets a EU passport, he can play for your team.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #918
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Courtesy of the editor I have made a playable "North American Premier League" Which is a swap with the Belgian 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions.

Before anyone gets to excited let me explain the details:

I first did a swap with the American and Belgian leagues. I discovered, no matter what country you swap the USA with, that all USA domestic teams are unable to offer any kind of transfer. I then decided to take a shot in the dark and make all USA teams, leagues and competitions Canadian. To my surprise It worked!!

The problems are:

1.) All teams are Canadian, so all youth players (regens) are canadian nationality.

2.) Because of candian based league, there is no Concacaf Champions league invite.

Things people may not like:

1.) Due to lack of American/Canadian teams I had to create fictional teams to avoid crashes etc... Some of the teams I have created are a little far fetched , Celtic FC of Detroit , Rangers FC of Cleveland and a few others I am a Celtic Supporter ok!! (feel free to change them via the editor).

2.) Some team reps, logo's , team reps's, have not been final tweaked or fixed. On my list to fix.

3.) Included in this league are all MLS teams. Which means there is no MLS playable. I am in the process of creating a completely new MLS league and also non playable USL1 , USL2, etc.. with fictional teams which will be a lower reped league in North America. I am working on this as we speak.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://files.filefront.com/napl_cana.../fileinfo.html

I spent way to many hours (days upon days) working on this to abandon after the USA problem. It is not what I hoped for but it is a working promotion-relagation based North American League which makes it kind of fun.

I will keep all updated if anyone is interested.
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #919
henry296
College Starter

Just wanted to comment on some of my experiences. I started with Boston Utd in Division 2 and eventually made the Premier League. In my 4th year in the Premiership I ended with a six game winning streak and ended in 7th place with expectations to battle against relegation. The next year, I had higher expectations, but a couple of injuries left me towards the bottom of the table after the winter transfer season. After a big win over Man Utd, I get fired.

I wait and take over the Berlin job and qualify for the Euro Cup. I make the first knockout stage. Again, I struggle early and was actually in 16th at the midway point. However, I start to turn it around and get to 9th place with about 8 to play riding a two game winning streak. Again, fired just as I was turning it around. Now I look for another job. Should I move to the MLS or wait for another job in Europe? The Real Salt Lake job is open after Tony Meola went to Aston Villa. By the way it is 2021.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:47 AM   #920
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Our of curiosity . . .

If memory serves me correctly, back in CM 01/02, you were able to take a league that was partially active to full status.

I am looking to see if that is an option in FM 06 and cannot find it. Am I looking in the wrong location or has that been removed?
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #921
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea-Arthurs Hip View Post
Courtesy of the editor I have made a playable "North American Premier League" Which is a swap with the Belgian 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions.

Before anyone gets to excited let me explain the details:

I first did a swap with the American and Belgian leagues. I discovered, no matter what country you swap the USA with, that all USA domestic teams are unable to offer any kind of transfer. I then decided to take a shot in the dark and make all USA teams, leagues and competitions Canadian. To my surprise It worked!!

The problems are:

1.) All teams are Canadian, so all youth players (regens) are canadian nationality.

2.) Because of candian based league, there is no Concacaf Champions league invite.

Things people may not like:

1.) Due to lack of American/Canadian teams I had to create fictional teams to avoid crashes etc... Some of the teams I have created are a little far fetched , Celtic FC of Detroit , Rangers FC of Cleveland and a few others I am a Celtic Supporter ok!! (feel free to change them via the editor).

2.) Some team reps, logo's , team reps's, have not been final tweaked or fixed. On my list to fix.

3.) Included in this league are all MLS teams. Which means there is no MLS playable. I am in the process of creating a completely new MLS league and also non playable USL1 , USL2, etc.. with fictional teams which will be a lower reped league in North America. I am working on this as we speak.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://files.filefront.com/napl_cana.../fileinfo.html

I spent way to many hours (days upon days) working on this to abandon after the USA problem. It is not what I hoped for but it is a working promotion-relagation based North American League which makes it kind of fun.

I will keep all updated if anyone is interested.

This is FANTASTIC. Thank you.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #922
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

This file is handy too, because in the past when I've wanted an American league..it's been annoying because I haven't wanted to go filling all of the minor divisions with cities and teams. Now that you've done that, I can actually fill out the major leagues with teams in different cities and stuff that I've always envisioned.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #923
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quick question. I am getting back into WWSM '06. I am in my fourth season of the game, my second in the Conference National after getting promoted. My team is still listed as part-timers but last year I went ahead and signed all of my players to full-time contracts.

Here is the thing - the past two seasons I am seeing a rash of injuries. I do have two decent physio's, but they are only signed to part-time contracts because my board won't afford me enough funds to pay a full-time physio. Am I getting higher than normal injury rates because I don't have full time physio's for my now full-time players?

Thanks in advance.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #924
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Quick question. I am getting back into WWSM '06. I am in my fourth season of the game, my second in the Conference National after getting promoted. My team is still listed as part-timers but last year I went ahead and signed all of my players to full-time contracts.

Here is the thing - the past two seasons I am seeing a rash of injuries. I do have two decent physio's, but they are only signed to part-time contracts because my board won't afford me enough funds to pay a full-time physio. Am I getting higher than normal injury rates because I don't have full time physio's for my now full-time players?

Thanks in advance.

what lvl of intensity are your training regimes? medium should be the highest you put them on. try lowering them a notch or 2 you might get fewer injuries
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #925
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Watching Soccer lately has made me start craving to play this again. I never picked up 07. Anyone have any complaints about WWSM 07 vs FM 07? I'm thinking about downloading tonight.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #926
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Watching Soccer lately has made me start craving to play this again. I never picked up 07. Anyone have any complaints about WWSM 07 vs FM 07? I'm thinking about downloading tonight.
GET IT.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #927
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

i think 07 is the best version yet. the scouting is much improved, and the game is tougher
Old 07-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #928
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
i think 07 is the best version yet. the scouting is much improved, and the game is tougher

Any crashes or other problems with the WWSM version?
Old 07-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #929
st.cronin
General Manager

I've had zero technical issues, EF. I think its an ENORMOUS improvement over the last version.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #930
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Cool. It's been a while since I've had this itch.. going to download now.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #931
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Anyone know of a good mirror site for downloading WWSM 07? The SI download will take another 4 hours at the current pace..
Old 07-07-2007, 07:49 PM   #932
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Any crashes or other problems with the WWSM version?

no, i have the WWSM version and have no problems.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #933
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacman View Post

This is where I got it from, EF.

knives out
Old 07-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #934
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Thanks. I just finished downloading from there (a google link finally worked.)

Now for a stupid question (can't believe how much I've forgotten): Do I need to find and download the 7.0.1 patch or will the 7.0.2 patch work well on the 7.0.0 version?

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-07-2007 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #935
st.cronin
General Manager

I think I just patched it once, with the 7.0.2 patch.

knives out
Old 07-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #936
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

patches generally include all previous patch-fixes too.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:59 PM   #937
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

Ef27..

NOOOOOOOooooo

don't do it....

it's crack...

you're a psychiatrist...

you should know better...

i hate mark vaughan.
Originally Posted by mijb#19
Switzerland is independant and will try to do so until the apacolypse is upon us.
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #938
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by finkenst View Post
Ef27..

NOOOOOOOooooo

don't do it....

it's crack...

you're a psychiatrist...

you should know better...

i hate mark vaughan.

QFT.

speaking of which...i need to go and get my cd and toss it in so I can get my fix.

I think my total time spent on this savegame is something like...18 days or something?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #939
hoosierdude
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
QFT.

speaking of which...i need to go and get my cd and toss it in so I can get my fix.

I think my total time spent on this savegame is something like...18 days or something?

CD? I keep my CD in the player so I can fire it up anytime. I never found a good No-CD hack, and I would rather play when it hits me.

Can't go a day without playing that game.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud - Sophocles"
hoosierdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:24 PM   #940
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Believe me, I know the dangers. My FM 05 dynasty had a ridiculous number of hours put into it. I've started out unemployed and am just simming ahead waiting for a job opportunity now after FC Dallas turned me down.

Edit: What settings do most people use for the detail level where it asks about "full match engine?"

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-07-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #941
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
Just wanted to comment on some of my experiences. I started with Boston Utd in Division 2 and eventually made the Premier League. In my 4th year in the Premiership I ended with a six game winning streak and ended in 7th place with expectations to battle against relegation. The next year, I had higher expectations, but a couple of injuries left me towards the bottom of the table after the winter transfer season. After a big win over Man Utd, I get fired.

I wait and take over the Berlin job and qualify for the Euro Cup. I make the first knockout stage. Again, I struggle early and was actually in 16th at the midway point. However, I start to turn it around and get to 9th place with about 8 to play riding a two game winning streak. Again, fired just as I was turning it around. Now I look for another job. Should I move to the MLS or wait for another job in Europe? The Real Salt Lake job is open after Tony Meola went to Aston Villa. By the way it is 2021.

Follow-up. Berlin ended up getting relegated... ha ha ha. I took the Salt Lake job. This is a rebuilding effort and it is more difficult to find new players in the MLS.

Also, this game is up to 107 hours, although there are many times that I leave the CPU on with it open.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #942
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I adapted Bea Arthur's American league for my own purposes and so, I'm able to go ahead and start playing in the league (I simmed a few years ahead). It's nice to have a promotion/relegation league comprised of US teams. Should be interesting. Especially since respectability at the worldwide level isn't something we can really get, except in exhibitions or maybe, the Club World Championship.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #943
MrBug708
Head Coach

I just noticed that negiotiating trades in the MLS doesnt work. You negotiate, they accept and the original offer stands
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #944
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I'm going to go ahead and prepare the db for upload. If you download it, be advised I did a few kooky things to rig is so this American league could jumpstart itself to par with its European counterparts.

The first thing I did was setup a few transfers that basically screw the English teams and transfer cash to a few teams in the PLA. The idea here for me is, I never play with any other leagues turned on but this one, so it doesn't matter to me what happens in inactive leagues that I'm not watching. They're just talent pools for me to get players from.

There are other random things like having increased the reputation of Canada to create better regens down the line.

I view this mostly as a "base" db for you to tweak and adapt for your own purposes. I'm zipping it up now and will upload it here in a bit.

Be advised that this league won't act like MLS. You'll be playing in a league that's just like Belgium, except for the fact that all of the players are on MLS teams and otherwise North American based clubs. This is based off the foundation of Bea Arthur's db that he uploaded and I appreciate his work setting up, so it wasn't quite as painful to have to do this entirely from scratch myself. Because it can be annoying after a while.

No trading, no draft, etc. In other words, what a proper football league ought to be.

It's a four division setup, but only the first three are playable. The 4th division is separated into four separate divisions, the entire league is called the GoDaddy.com Fourth Division. But again, it's unplayable.

Here is the lineup of teams I've created:

Quote:
KEYSTONE LIGHT SOCCER LEAGUE (THIRD DIVISION)

Separated into two separate 16 team divisions
---
ALLTEL WIRELESS 3RD DIVISION
---
Portsmouth (VA) Tigers (Pompey Tigers)
Compton L.A. Union
Milwaukee 1846
Dakota Thundercats
Strikers of Minnesota
Tulsa Roughnecks
Nashville Metro
New Orleans FC
Ottawa FC
Providence FC
Quad City Metropolitan
Vermont Republic
Samuel Adams FC of Boston
Surge of Sacramento
Vancouver Pacific
Windsor City

TOSHIBA THIRD DIVISION
----
Arizona Scorpions
Calgary United
Golden AC of California
Desert Sun Las Vegas
Edmonton FC
The Great Alaskan Football Club
Indiana Invaders
Lehigh Valley Professional
Northern Virginia
Raleigh
San Diego
San Fernando Valley
Upper Peninsula
Virginia Beach
Westchester NY Football Club
Winnipeg Dynamos

SAMSUNG CHAMPIONSHIP (2nd Division)
---
Atlanta Silverbacks
Baltimore United
Carolina Brigade
Chicago Regiment
Royal Cleveland
Jersey Atlantic
Kansas City Wizards
Manchester (NH) American
Jacksonville Tea Men
Miami FC
Montreal Impact
Oklahoma Union
Rochester Rhinos
Real Salt Lake
Seattle Sounders
Steel City Pittsburgh
Toronto FC
Wyoming 1890

METLIFE PREMIER LEAGUE
---
Cosmos New York
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
D.C. United
Detroit Motor City
El Paso y Juarez
FC Dallas
Houston Dynamo
Los Angeles Galaxy
New England Revolution
New York Red Bulls
Philadelphia Athletic
Province Quebecois
Portland Rose City Athletic
San Jose Earthquakes
Santa Fe Capital
St. Louis Metropolitan

I'm going to go ahead and prepare the db for upload. If you download it, be advised I did a few kooky things to rig is so this American league could jumpstart itself to par with its European counterparts.

The first thing I did was setup a few transfers that basically screw the English teams and transfer cash to a few teams in the PLA. The idea here for me is, I never play with any other leagues turned on but this one, so it doesn't matter to me what happens in inactive leagues that I'm not watching. They're just talent pools for me to get players from.

I did turn on some of the awards too, so you'll have award winners in a variety of categories..mostly in the top division if I remember right.

There are other random things like having increased the reputation of Canada to create better regens down the line. I view this mostly as a "base" db for you to tweak and adapt for your own purposes. But it should give you a relatively good foundation and save you time if you decide to tinker with it.

Be sure to let me know what you come up with, too.

http://rapidshare.com/files/42042870...e_USA.zip.html

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-09-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #945
hoosierdude
High School Varsity

Downloading now. I will definitely enjoy playing this. I might have to give up my other 3 dynasties I am playing. Thanks a lot Dark Cloud.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud - Sophocles"
hoosierdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #946
Flasch186
Coordinator

boycotted.

No Jacksonville Tea Men. Are you kidding?

fugetaboutit

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #947
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
boycotted.

No Jacksonville Tea Men. Are you kidding?

fugetaboutit

I knew I should've solicited on the boards about what teams to add. To be honest, after the top divisions, I get soo lazy with editing the teams that might NEVER see the light of day at the top.

And you might say, "why not have them at the top?"

I didn't know of them. ::researches::

Doh, right. NASL teams. Silly me.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #948
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

What, no Galesburg Avengers?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #949
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
What, no Galesburg Avengers?

You'd think I'd have put a Western Illinois team in the league, given how much time I spent there.

But...no.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #950
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Uploaded it after making a few updates. You got your Tea Men. And if the Avengers can somehow get out of the 4th division, you'll see them. Their nickname? The Maytag Haters.

http://rapidshare.com/files/42042870...e_USA.zip.html

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-09-2007 at 11:44 PM.