Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #901
JHandley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
OK, so acording to my voting records listed above:

I am a lazy poster who votes with the majority on any given moment.

I tend to change votes during teh day based on the above.

How does this make me a wolf? If I WERE a wolf, would I make such moronic decisions and make SURE that I stuck out like a sore thumb? Hrm?

I've beena wolf once. In that game nobody even SNIFFED that I was a wolf until half the villagers were already dead and the other half were at one another's throats.

If I were actually a Wolf, you sure as hell wouldn't have a clue on day 3

Quote:
Sometimes you people irritate the shit outta me. Whats the reasoning for the run on Cheif Rum? I'll jump in IF there is some good reason beyond retaliation for me to use.

Sorry folks but I don't vote for people just because they vote for me.

Quote:
Mob mentality at its best.

UNVOTE TANGLEWOOD

VOTE CHIEF RUM

happier?

So, which one is it? Are you lazy, are you "irritated as shit", are you following the mob or are you a wolf?

I was on the fence about either you or Tangle for the day 3 vote and now I'm convinced.

VOTE RENDER
JHandley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #902
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister View Post
Even though I didn't vote for Chief Rum in this round, I did suspect him and it looks like AlanT was innocent as I had mentioned earlier as well. So right now I am deciding between LSG and Neon Chaos. One or both has got to be a wolf. Just gotta be.

I ain't no wolf. After seeing the votes tied between CR and tanglewood (via AlanT's post #765), I was determined to not have the vote end in a tie. And I switched over to CR (not knowing KWhit also voted for CR at the same time). Why would I swing the voting against a wolf if I was one?

I have to say that Schmidty has gone under the radar lately.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #903
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
I have to say that Schmidty has gone under the radar lately.

I'm always under the radar, and as I said before the game started, I wasn't going to be around much at all friday through tonight.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #904
Schmidty
Coordinator

And I'm out again for a while.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:04 PM   #905
Gonzo
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
And I'm out again for a while.

Were you ever "in"?
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:04 PM   #906
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Lets ensure a lynch:

VOTE TANGLEWOOD

Just to add to JHandley's post, before RendeR posted all that, he posted the above quote.

So his mentality went from

"Let's make sure that we get a lynch. Vote Tanglewood"

"Why is everyone switching over to CR? I don't see the logic."

"Let's make sure that we get a lynch. Vote CR"

Hmmm.

VOTE RENDER
Old 07-30-2007, 12:03 AM   #907
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Just to add to JHandley's post, before RendeR posted all that, he posted the above quote.

So his mentality went from

"Let's make sure that we get a lynch. Vote Tanglewood"

"Why is everyone switching over to CR? I don't see the logic."

"Let's make sure that we get a lynch. Vote CR"

Hmmm.

VOTE RENDER

Lets correct something here, I never said ANYTHING about not seeing the logic of the Chief rum votes, I simply asked for a REASON. READ THE THREAD. Don't skim, don't scan, DO NOT PARAPHRASE> Read the F-ing thread.

I joined the crowd trying to ensure a lynch of SOMEONE on day 3 because we hadn't done so for two days.

I watched everyone, in a sudden fit of...random.org it seemed like, jump onto CR instead of what was at the time a majority on Tanglewood.

I ASKED WHY.

I got the response that based on Alan's reveal of being Van Helsing, everyone now believed Chief RUm was bad due to the night 1 PM.

I voted Chief Rum.

SOMEONE PLEASE explain to me how that is in ANY way wolfish?

WTF do you people want?

this is the reasoning behind my statement that you all irritate the shit out of me. There is no evidence, there is no support there is NO REASON to even consider me a wolf, yet I have 4 votes before day 4 even gets going?

Yer all wacked.

Lynch me, waste another day and go 1 for 4 lynching anyone useful.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:25 AM   #908
Schmidty
Coordinator

Blade Jr.

Quote:
Lets correct something here, I never said ANYTHING about not seeing the logic of the Chief rum votes, I simply asked for a REASON. READ THE THREAD. Don't skim, don't scan, DO NOT PARAPHRASE> Read the F-ing thread.

I joined the crowd trying to ensure a lynch of SOMEONE on day 3 because we hadn't done so for two days.

I watched everyone, in a sudden fit of...random.org it seemed like, jump onto CR instead of what was at the time a majority on Tanglewood.

I ASKED WHY.

I got the response that based on Alan's reveal of being Van Helsing, everyone now believed Chief RUm was bad due to the night 1 PM.

I voted Chief Rum.

SOMEONE PLEASE explain to me how that is in ANY way wolfish?

WTF do you people want?

this is the reasoning behind my statement that you all irritate the shit out of me. There is no evidence, there is no support there is NO REASON to even consider me a wolf, yet I have 4 votes before day 4 even gets going?

Yer all wacked.

Lynch me, waste another day and go 1 for 4 lynching anyone useful.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:06 AM   #909
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I've been reading the thread again.

UNVOTE RENDER

Will follow up with a post.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:35 AM   #910
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I've been reviewing Chief Rum's posts, and I think his attempt to pile votes on early against RendeR is a probably indication of RendeR's innocence.

Also, note these posts were WAAAAAAY before AlanT's reveal and he was quite safe from being voted off, which means that Chief's intentions of throwing blame at people just might be his true intentions.

Post #511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
He offers this later.
He even calls ties stupid after tying it with his vote.

Render is by far from being the only guilty party in this SNAFU, but he is a prominent part of it.

Post #521
Quote:
Finally, tanglewood. This move is pretty much as bad as the tie votes put up by Render and AlanT. This is an actual chance to break the tie and undo the fiasco, and he actively throws his vote away on someone not in contention. tangle explains not voting for Neon, but then why not vote for Barkeep? And are his reasons for voting for Alan and keeping us in a tie good enough to avoid the head-to-head at the deadline?

It's another very suspicious move. The last ten minutes produced so many possible wolf candidates, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to sort it out before the game ends, and that's even assuming there's a wolf run involved here somewhere (hard to believe there's not, but I suppose it's possible this is five random villagers actively working earnestly at random for their own reasons, but unknowingly screwing the village in tandem).

Post #522

Quote:
So most suspicious out of this...

AlanT (one of the two tying votes, including the last one; had suspicious PM although admittedly he's the one who made mention of it in the first place; also made a critical nonvote on Day One at the deadline, avoiding the head-to-head like tangle did on Day Two)

Render (switched from Neon to BK and created the first tie, later crediting this switch to his belief in Alan's anticipated vote--working in tandem?; voted right after Telle also made controversial vote)

tanglewood (could have broke the tie right at the deadline, but didn't)

Next group...

Telle (driveby vote that initiated the rush on Barkeep, which also saw Render play a part; she is down lower because her vote didn't tie it or fail to break it)

LSG (I can't give her credit for breaking the tie, because I don't think she was aware of it; made vote that was inconsistent with posted reason, when Alan wasn't an issue in the vote)

Next group...

JHandley, DaddyTorgo, Antmeister...you all posted within 15 mins of the deadline either before or after it. That means you were likely around and could have changed your votes. At least you three were on the principals involved.

Yesterday's candidates...

Neon Chaos (seems unlikely to be a wolf, but hasn't been helpful, and that's not much better--offers an excuse any of us could make, and even being on the other side of an ocean isn't unique, with tanglewood actively participating)

Barkeep (say what you want about the other reasons to take a stand on him, which are legit, but his late vote was entirely consistent with saving his own ass)

Post #574

Quote:
Okay, I may be around later to change this, but I'm going to vote now and not get caught up in deadline voting unless I have to. Especially with two two-job days coming up after today (where I almost certainly will be checking in at or near deadline).

There are too many gut things to me that say Alan is not a wolf for me to ignore. The most plausible theory I have heard that he is a wolf is the one where he and BK are playing off of one another. It would be an amazing play, but those two are good enough and confident enough in themselves to try it.

But that's a low percentage shot, IMO. It's far more likely one or the other is a wolf. I don't think Alan is a wolf right now.

But I don't really like the BK angle either. There is more "evidence" against Alan than BK, IMO. With BK, it's all circumstantial, and strangely enough we have had this sort of evidence come up with BK before, too, and have it end up he was a villager (I am thinking two games ago, Alan's game). So I'm not leaning toward Barkeep right now either.

The group think seems to be to let Neon go because it's the weekend, and I would certainly turn away from "the useless villager" theory in favor of going after a wolf if we have that option. Neon gets a short leash, though, if we return from the weekend and he's just as unhelpful.

I can buy Alan's crossposting list of events for the deadline, so I won't vote to lynch tangle right now. Plus, I want to hear more from him about last night. But definitely someone I am keeping an eye on. Keep in mind, even if he failed to see LSG and Alan's final votes, he was still working with a tie between BK and Neon. LSG and Alan voted opposite of one another in the final tally.

I'm going to go with Render for now. His anticipating Alan's move still doesn't settle with me right. I believe there has to be a wolf in that group somewhere (at least one, if not more), so I'm going to go off my gut for now.

VOTE RENDER

I just want to say that I switched my vote to CR at the same time as KWhit did. It was a 4-4 tie at that time. I felt that there shouldn't be any tie, and in light of AlanT's reveal and subsequent explanation of how Day 1 happened, I actually thought I did the deciding vote, but KWhit beat me to it by seconds. The following is AlanT's post regarding the reveal.

Post # 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well, I really didn't want to reveal this as I feel its too early in the game. However with votes moving, I feel that it would be irresponsible of me to not reveal with enough time for people to get votes off of me. With Tanglewood stating he would vote for me, it looks likely that I am the marked person for tonight without this reveal.

I am Van Helsing. I get to protect someone every night. I am not going into any more detail about what I can and can't do as now obviously I have to play a game of chess with the wolves for the rest of the game.

Night 1: I tried to protect Chief Rum. I didn't get any information at all whatsoever as the rest of what happened is exactly as I said previously. I woke up remembering none of the previous evening. The reason I decided to reveal that part was my fear that if someone good did something to me, the lack of my mentioning it might be more suspicious than mentioning it. I honestly never considered any "slow conversion" Until Kwhit brought it up. The only thing that popped into my mind then and still I believe is true is either: A) Chief RUm did something or has some ability for me to not be able to protect him/guard him/watch him. B) Someone else used some form of inhibition on me.

Night 2: I won't say who I protected, but i will say what I saw. I don't want that person to come out and confirm things in any way at all. I saw PlayerX basically steal a handkerchief from Cartman (or maybe it was cartman's room. The PM wasn't very specific about it). PlayerX returned to their room and the light was on all night but no one ever came to visit them. My take on this is that PlayerX is the Good scientist, and I feel that due to this Cartman likely turned up as good (or at least not a wolf).

I've been trying to ride the fine line of not getting lynched for a while, but I in good conscience can not let myself be lynched for the sake of the village, so must reveal earlier than I wanted to. For a while today, I felt the momentum had turned and I could ride things out and not have to reveal. I no longer feel that way. There are 50 minutes left and plenty of you here. So there is plenty of time for you all to save me.

Do NOT vote for me.

I don't know what the conditions for PlayerX is. Is he the mad scientist? Did he turn Cartman? Is he a good guy? Is he a seer-type who knows if Cartman is good or evil? The handkerchief stealing is important.... perhaps to check if Cartman is a werewolf or not? I am not giving Cartman a pass just because of this. Whoever PlayerX is, I'm sure that when the right time comes, the appropriate reveal will come.

That said, I will have to go with someone who hasn't been under any suspicion and has gone completely UTR. It's been bugging me, but I think that he voted for me and just didn't move his vote anymore to keep away from the mess of votes yesterday.

VOTE ANTMEISTER

Good luck to us all.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:58 AM   #911
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
The only guy I trust right now is KWhit. His and my vote to break the tie between CR and TW were made at approximately the same time. (Post #769 and 771)

I would hope at least you trust Cartman, he should be on everybody's COT after Alant cleared him
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 AM   #912
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Damn Tanglewood, how long did this take you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Vote Chart

Green = Good, Red=Bad

Obviously, I am green in this chart.
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Jhandley Antmeister Neon Chaos Tanglewood
Path12 No Lynch Render Chief Rum
LoneStarGirl Tanglewood Barkeep Tanglewood
Antmeister No Lynch Barkeep Neon Chaos
Lathum Jonathan Ezarik Barkeep
Telle No Lynch Barkeep Barkeep
DaddyTorgo No Lynch Barkeep Chief Rum
RendeR Jonathan Ezarik Barkeep Chief Rum
Barkeep49 No Lynch Neon Chaos Chief Rum
Cartman Jonathan Ezarik Neon Chaos Chief Rum
Schmidty Path12 Neon Chaos Tanglewood
Alan T Chief Rum Neon Chaos Chief Rum
Jonathan Ezarik No Lynch

Chief Rum Jonathan Ezarik Antmeister Tanglewood
Kwhit Tanglewood Neon Chaos Chief Rum
Gonzo No Lynch Alan T Alan T
Neon Chaos
DaddyTorgo Chief Rum
Tanglewood Jonathan Ezarik Alan T Chief Rum
Dodgerchick Jonathan Ezarik Lathum Barkeep
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 AM   #913
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Blade Jr.

LOL
Old 07-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #914
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I wont be back till later guys... I only have two more days of umpiring then I have no other obligations
Old 07-30-2007, 07:25 AM   #915
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister View Post
So right now I am deciding between LSG and Neon Chaos. One or both has got to be a wolf. Just gotta be.

Why?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #916
KWhit
Coordinator

Good job Neon of looking through CR's posts. I am also inclined to looking at Antmeister today. At this point, I believe him to be a better choice than Render - mainly because CR was pushing for Render's lynch so early. I don't think CR would have made those statements if Render was a fellow wolf.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:12 AM   #917
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
well, the reveal claim did put me in the spotlight a bit. I never got a PM telling me that something of mine as taken, so I'm not sure what to make of that. It also doesn't help at all with the mystery of identifying 'Player X'.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:12 AM   #918
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I'm willing to agree that CR's posts make it less likely that Render is a wolf. However, I think they don't exclude the possibility that Tangle is a wolf. I think all the reasons why he was a wolf yesterday might still be true today.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:16 AM   #919
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I would hope at least you trust Cartman, he should be on everybody's COT after Alant cleared him

Cartman was NOT cleared.

AlanT only mentioned that he followed Player X and Player X probably scanned Cartman. AlanT only assumes that Cartman, and even player X, is innocent. His description of how things happened clears noone, but only says that Cartman has probably been scanned. I'm sure a reveal of Cartman's disposition is bound to happen soon.

As it is, I only trust KWhit right now. He made a deciding vote against a werewolf.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:20 AM   #920
Telle
College Starter

I think the description of someone taking an item from cartman's room and later returning it is consistent with the good scientist "[examining] the dna of one player". And it was a handkerchief, right? So that's an item likely to have some dna on it.

Now obviously this theory is far from bulletproof, but I'm willing to put cartman in the category of "likely a villager" based on it for the moment at least.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:23 AM   #921
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Ok I'm willing to agree that CR's posts make it less likely that Render is a wolf. However, I think they don't exclude the possibility that Tangle is a wolf. I think all the reasons why he was a wolf yesterday might still be true today.

Do with the information as you please. I was just pointing out the avalanche of votes against RendeR (including mine) was rash and ill-advised.

I read back, and found that my basis and reasoning of voiting for RendeR was unjustified.

It's likely that there is probably one person in Chief's list that's a wolf. Perhaps if someone can go and check the voting tallies and cross-reference it with Chief's list of suspects, we can try and weed out the innocents.

3 days and Antmeister has had little to no input whatsoever, other than casting the odd vote here and there. My vote stays with him.

I'm going to bed. I'll try to check back in before the deadline. God speed.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:25 AM   #922
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE RendeR

thanks to Neon's detailed reading of CR's posts.

inclined to look at: ant, jhandley

tangle would be eh...not my first choice. looking at CR's long post where he names suspects can give us some ideas. no doubt he tried to sneak at least 1 fellow wolf onto the lower-half of that list somewhere (from telle on down to the bottom i mean). he wouldn't want to avoid mentioning them altogether in case that became a "theme" that we picked up on, but he would have to be pretty ballsy to put them in the top group. in that top group i think tangle is the one i'd most likely consider, just b/c the analysis of why he is in that top group is sparsest.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:25 AM   #923
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I think the description of someone taking an item from cartman's room and later returning it is consistent with the good scientist "[examining] the dna of one player". And it was a handkerchief, right? So that's an item likely to have some dna on it.

Now obviously this theory is far from bulletproof, but I'm willing to put cartman in the category of "likely a villager" based on it for the moment at least.

I'm putting him in the "like has been scanned" category. Unless player x decides to unveil if he did scan cartman and prove that he was a villager, I'm not taking any chances getting him off the hook.

Sorry if this sounds vincidcative, cartman. It's just the nature of the game.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #924
Barkeep49
Coordinator

DT: I'm not convinced that a player such as CR would only include a wolf in the lower half.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #925
KWhit
Coordinator

CR made multiple posts commenting on the suspicious nature of Render and Tangle at a time when he had no heat on him at all. I tend to believe that makes Tangle and Render more likely to be villagers than wolves. I think we should look elsewhere today. Just not sure where yet.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #926
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

neon and i with the same thought at the same time there re: the list

lol
Old 07-30-2007, 08:41 AM   #927
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

like i said barkeep...i'm willing to consider that he would put a wolf in the top-category based on being cagey and going all second-level or third-level on us.

in that case I think in that group I'd go with tangle as the likely wolf, for the reasons I listed. He wouldn 't want to lay out too strong a case against that wolf for fear of turning someone onto them who wasn't already onto them, and of the 3 cases in that top group, tangle's is certainly the one with least explanation included
Old 07-30-2007, 08:42 AM   #928
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

plus...we know alan was good, and we are slowly all coming to the belief that render is likely good due to CR pushing him at a time when he wasn't necessarily on-the-block plus the rest of the analysis that has been done on it since last night
Old 07-30-2007, 09:14 AM   #929
RendeR
Coordinator

First I'll apologize for my tone in my posts last night, I was tired and annoyed and frustrated and I'm sure it came through loud and clear.

Secondly a big thank you to neon Chaos for taking the time and interest to really look at the major accuser of mine and post a rundown of it. I appreciate the effort to be thorough.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #930
Telle
College Starter

So other than RendeR, who people are now backing off of thanks to Neon Chaos's investigation, the names I'm seeing tossed around are Antmeister and Tanglewood.

I've been viewing Tanglewood with suspicion since yesterday. Part of it for me was his suspicion of Alan T not being truthful when he revealed himself as Van Helsing. No real thoughts on Antmeister at this point.. other than he's been pretty quiet.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:31 AM   #931
KWhit
Coordinator

As Neon posted earlier, this is one of the posts CR made yesterday before he had any heat on him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Finally, tanglewood. This move is pretty much as bad as the tie votes put up by Render and AlanT. This is an actual chance to break the tie and undo the fiasco, and he actively throws his vote away on someone not in contention. tangle explains not voting for Neon, but then why not vote for Barkeep? And are his reasons for voting for Alan and keeping us in a tie good enough to avoid the head-to-head at the deadline?

It's another very suspicious move. The last ten minutes produced so many possible wolf candidates, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to sort it out before the game ends, and that's even assuming there's a wolf run involved here somewhere (hard to believe there's not, but I suppose it's possible this is five random villagers actively working earnestly at random for their own reasons, but unknowingly screwing the village in tandem).

I find it hard to believe he'd try that hard to throw suspicion on a fellow wolf. It's certainly not iron-clad, but I think it is a reason to hold off on voting for Tangle.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:12 AM   #932
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

You were all over bulletsponge from the beginning last game, remember. Though I agree that CR's posts help Render some, I need to go back through his posts later and remember exactly what was bugging me day 1/early 2.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #933
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
First I'll apologize for my tone in my posts last night, I was tired and annoyed and frustrated and I'm sure it came through loud and clear.

We've all been there. No worries.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:17 AM   #934
JHandley
High School Varsity

I don't know how much credence should be given to CR's list of odd votes. If he had made that list and left Tangle and Render off the top two, the list would have looked awfully silly. Those two votes here huge in the no-lynch on day 2.

I'm willing to move off of RendeR for another good target, but I liked RendeR as a wolf before and nothing has changed that. He made a redundant comment early in the game bitching about only being a villager, he's made suspecious votes regardless of who pointed them out and so far his only defense has been that he's been playing too stupid to be a wolf.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #935
st.cronin
General Manager

official day 4 pics

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:43 AM   #936
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
So other than RendeR, who people are now backing off of thanks to Neon Chaos's investigation, the names I'm seeing tossed around are Antmeister and Tanglewood.

I've been viewing Tanglewood with suspicion since yesterday. Part of it for me was his suspicion of Alan T not being truthful when he revealed himself as Van Helsing. No real thoughts on Antmeister at this point.. other than he's been pretty quiet.

Where did I say anywhere I was suspicious of Alan T's reveal as Van Helsing?
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #937
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
## quote of Alan's reveal ##

This is certainly plausible. I will wait for a bit before deciding what to do. Hopefully Cartman turns up and/or another Van Helsing will reveal before the deadline.

Post #672.

Looking back it's not as strongly worded as I had remembered.. and what I had in my notes was "not convinced that Alan is Van Helsing - #672".
Old 07-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #938
JHandley
High School Varsity

Gonzo was the guy that refused to believe Alan's reveal until the bitter end.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #939
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHandley View Post
I don't know how much credence should be given to CR's list of odd votes. If he had made that list and left Tangle and Render off the top two, the list would have looked awfully silly. Those two votes here huge in the no-lynch on day 2.

I'm willing to move off of RendeR for another good target, but I liked RendeR as a wolf before and nothing has changed that. He made a redundant comment early in the game bitching about only being a villager, he's made suspecious votes regardless of who pointed them out and so far his only defense has been that he's been playing too stupid to be a wolf.

Did you miss altogether or just discount out of hand my post regarding the votes?

I grant you that I've never been in a game with you so you have no frame of reference for my game play, but I complain regularly when I'm a villager because I get bored. While I could see a wolf trying to look all angsty-villager that way its not...I'm afraid if I ever were a wolf and I tried that angle it would stick out like the sore thumb I mentioned earlier and gt me killed.

My votes the entire game have been fairly late to deadline and for someone who at the time of my vote is already leading, so as to hopefully ensure a lynch and not get us stuck again.

The situation Day 2 is still weird, but honestly, read all the posts between alan and BK on day 2 and tell me you honestly didn't expect Alan to vote for Barkeep. I moved my vote fully expecting that to be his vote and the deadline was coming up. When he DIDN't vote BK I was as shocked as everyone else.

That is the only vote I think you can really say looks suspicious, but taken in context with what happened doesn't unless you want it to.

For today, I'll put my vote in early, subject to change based on any knowledge gained before deadline:

VOTE ANTMEISTER

Neon did some real digging on my behalf and I respect that he put the effort in. I see where his analysis is going and for now will vote with him.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #940
Telle
College Starter

Quote:

Oh yeah, I definitely got him down for that: "doesn't believe Alan is Van Helsing #686". But I also don't know what to make of it. His playing style is just really different that everybody else's here.. and I'm thinking it's because he's new and maybe young? I dunno. Definitely someone to keep an eye on though.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #941
Gonzo
Mascot

Quote:

It seemed a little strange to me, but I admit I was (obviously) wrong. Might be because it's my first game.

UNVOTE RENDER
VOTE ANTMEISTER

While Render did look like a good bet for a wolf early on, the analysis of Chief Rum's votes show that it's unlikely him. Then there was Alan T saying Render was "too" obviously a wolf, just before he was eaten.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 AM   #942
JHandley
High School Varsity

After a more reasoned defense from RendeR, I'm willing to take my vote off him. I'd like to see more evidence on Ant before placing my vote there, tho.

I'm all for voting off utr and inactive villagers, I was all over Neon for that very reason, but I'd like to see some reasons given before creating a place for wolves to hide votes.

UNVOTE RENDER

Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 AM   #943
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i miss alan
Old 07-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #944
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Neon's picked it up quite well lately...as he said he would

UNVOTE RendeR

(i think i already have, but just in case)

leaning towards...tangle or ant
Old 07-30-2007, 11:39 AM   #945
Telle
College Starter

In case anybody is interested.. current vote count:

2 - Antmeister - Neon Chaos, Gonzo
1 - RendeR - path12
Old 07-30-2007, 11:42 AM   #946
Lorena
Unregistered

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:44 AM   #947
JHandley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Any reason?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #948
Gonzo
Mascot

Quote:
VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Explaination?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #949
Lorena
Unregistered

Nope, doesn't matter anyway. I did something really stupid and I'm just not into the game.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #950
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Nope, doesn't matter anyway. I did something really stupid and I'm just not into the game.

If you aren't really into the game then ask Cronin to replace you with somebody who would be.

And I understand the heat on Antmeister but why isn't anybody looking at Gonzo again? I think today should be a runoff between those two guys