Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #851
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Your next deadline is Thursday at 9 PM EST.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #852
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

why did they kill him, he already used his power. and the watcher is that octopus looking thing that attacked the fellowship in moria

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #853
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Booo and the COT suddenly shrinks down to three

AlanT
GoldenEagle
Schmidty

I don't want to harp on this, but isn't it a bit soon to put Schmidty up there? EF was about to get lynched before he acted, so it's not quite a clearing move to lynch him again. To my mind there are others cleared to the same extent as him.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #854
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
why did they kill him, he already used his power. and the watcher is that octopus looking thing that attacked the fellowship in moria

because he was trusted 100% is likely the reason they killed him and they figured he would be unguarded I suppose.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #855
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I don't want to harp on this, but isn't it a bit soon to put Schmidty up there? EF was about to get lynched before he acted, so it's not quite a clearing move to lynch him again. To my mind there are others cleared to the same extent as him.

That's cool. Vote for me.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #856
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
because he was trusted 100% is likely the reason they killed him and they figured he would be unguarded I suppose.

Plus per the rules they knew he would be in disguise mode as well.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #857
Schmidty
Coordinator

Wow. I'm actually getting annoyed in WW for the first time in forever. It's a rush!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #858
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

It probably is counter-intuitive but the people I'm looking at today likely will be someone who voted for Eaglefan for the reasons I mentioned earlier. I think the wolves likely wrote him off early on and might have been among the people who voted Dubb, but I'm guessing they likely jumped on Eaglefan earlier on in the game.

Eaglefan (8)- Alan T (642), Autumn (693), Danny (695), J23 (704), dubb93 (735), JAG (764), DT (766), Schmidty (785)

So obviously I don't suspect myself. JAG was trusted and now dead, and I gave my reasoning why i don't really suspect Schmidty.

So I'm going to dig through stuff and see what I can find about the following, and see if any of them had a vote on Eaglefan while actively trying to encourage votes elsewhere:

Autumn, Danny, J23, dubb93, DT

Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #859
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

just to let everyone know i have work tomorrow so i'll vote early and miss deadline again

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #860
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
That's cool. Vote for me.

I'm not at all suggesting I"m going to vote for you, and I'm feeling like I'm kind of getting painted here, probably unintentionally, but still.

The only reason Schmidty broke the tie is because he made it, and EF was already ahead. So I don't see that this is a game clincher, though certainly he could have left it tied if he wanted to, so it's a big plus for him.

But that doesn't mean I'm voting for you or think I'm a wolf. I just don't think you go in the circle with GE and Jackal, who are publicly known as good basically.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #861
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Why aren't you including Jackal...

Well yah I guess it would make sense to include BumbleBee wouldn't it?

Schimidty
The Jackal
GoldenEagle
AlanT
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #862
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

I really dont think Schmidty would have made himself look stupid if he knew what he was doing. The Schmidty I have played with does stupid things, but not like this.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #863
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I really dont think Schmidty would have made himself look stupid if he knew what he was doing. The Schmidty I have played with does stupid things, but not like this.

lol
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #864
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

But that weighs as much with you as having jackal revealed to be Bumblebee? I mean to me there's a CoT and then there's "fairly trusted" or whatever, people I feel good are good.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #865
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, I'm spending way too long in here instead of working. And too much time talking about Schmidty instead of looking over votes and stuff. I'll work first and then maybe do that later.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #866
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I think we have other people to look at besides Schmidty. If I can store him in my COT for now and pull him out to analyze later then that works for me. I would rather focus on the three D's to be honest.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #867
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I think we have other people to look at besides Schmidty. If I can store him in my COT for now and pull him out to analyze later then that works for me. I would rather focus on the three D's to be honest.

3 D's, why DaddyTorgo?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #868
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

or did u mean danny, me, and dubb? which ds?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #869
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Why do you assume I was talking about DT and not you?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #870
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i said me

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #871
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Cleared
Jackal - Bumblebee

Trust
GoldenEagle - appears to be the Sam - knew who Jackal was
AlanT - based on Night 1 post - had the Intuitive role
Dubb - Comment about the all-spark piece being stolen with EagleFan now having one...
lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0 - believe me or not - I'm it. Do you really think we were lucky enough to hit 3 wolves on Day 1? I know my voting record sucks - in fact, I really have nothing good to point to at all. I did go after the Lathum vote on Day 1...but that's about it.

Scanned - though the cunning still exists...
DT - Scanned on Day 1 - Autobot
LSG - Scanned on Day 3 - I think she's an autobot but without the Allspark I wasn't as sure...My scan was foggy...

Leaning towards trust

Schmidty - based on the Day 3 end vote.
Danny - now perhaps he's a wolf looking for trust, but his push today on EF and myself was half-validated.

No idea... - I think our wolves are in here. Or with the cunning = Perhaps in my scans...Though two of Alan T's list are in here...
Autumn
Darth Vilus
J23
KWhit
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #872
Schmidty
Coordinator

Why is henry12345 always in here, but never plays? Come on henry, you know you want to!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #873
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Cleared
Jackal - Bumblebee

Trust
Dubb - Comment about the all-spark piece being stolen with EagleFan now having one...
lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0 - believe me or not - I'm it. Do you really think we were lucky enough to hit 3 wolves on Day 1? I know my voting record sucks - in fact, I really have nothing good to point to at all. I did go after the Lathum vote on Day 1...but that's about it.

LSG - Scanned on Day 3 - I think she's an autobot but without the Allspark I wasn't as sure...My scan was foggy...

Leaning towards trust
Danny - now perhaps he's a wolf looking for trust, but his push today on EF and myself was half-validated.

No idea... - I think our wolves are in here. Or with the cunning = Perhaps in my scans...Though two of Alan T's list are in here...
Autumn
Darth Vilus
J23
KWhit

I agree wholeheatedly with that, though danny is a mystery to me

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #874
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

whole heartedly

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #875
Autumn
Head Coach

Lerriuqs can you explain more about your scan?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #876
Autumn
Head Coach

I think if I were you, I would bump me up on that list. I have advocated for voting EF all day, trying to make clear that I had a good reason to vote him and would not be moving my vote.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #877
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i still think danny is a wolf though looking bavck and that u overlooked the cunning somewhere. or scanned the cunning i mean

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #878
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Lerriuqs can you explain more about your scan?

I was told that my scan was weakened due to the loss of the All Spark and was foggy. But I think LSG is an autobot...Not exactly a ringing endorsement...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #879
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Good luck village. Pull this sucker off.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #880
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
I think if I were you, I would bump me up on that list. I have advocated for voting EF all day, trying to make clear that I had a good reason to vote him and would not be moving my vote.

I'll go back through Autumn and I very well may. I've been away from the computer most of today and so I haven't been able to follow along as closely as I'd like - which is why I really have no read on you right now.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #881
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

anyone else want to weigh in?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #882
Autumn
Head Coach

Sorry Darth, I can't contribute too much thought righ tnow. I'm supposed to be working, and am working, and distracting myself with this. But I can't really look through my spreadsheet right now. In general Lerriuqs list seems to cover the game on the ground, although there's a lot of caveats. Some of his trusted list I'd probably bump up higher, some lower.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #883
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
anyone else want to weigh in?

Sure.

Vote Danny

This is a risky gut-move, but I really think he was willing to sacrifice a fellow wolf, and ride that to victory. I did that in the Nazi game, and it worked. I am either totally wrong in this case, and am making myself an even bigger target, or I am right. Yeah, I know that that's an obvious statement, but whatever.

At least this might get some discussion going, and it's changeable of course.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #884
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

hmmm, alrighty

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #885
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Why is henry12345 always in here, but never plays? Come on henry, you know you want to!!!!

I play occassionally, but I can't read the board at work. I usually get home around 7 PM, eat dinner, help put my girls to bed, so it is usually not until at least 8 PM until I can even start to read which makes it difficult with 9 PM deadlines. 10 PM usually works better and I sometimes will play those games.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #886
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Someone else had a piece of the all spark. That much I know. Clearing me even more would be as simple as them coming forward and saying they still had it. That is if they would choose to do so.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #887
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I think between J23 and Danny we have a good shot of one of them being a wolf.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #888
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I was thinking at points during the day yesterday that EF was being too hard on me and too easy on Danny. Almost like EF was trying to make it a runoff between me and him rather than Danny and him.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:44 PM   #889
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I think between J23 and Danny we have a good shot of one of them being a wolf.

You're welcome to look at me, but I'd ask that you at least tell me what I did that was wolfish so I can present a case.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #890
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I was thinking at points during the day yesterday that EF was being too hard on me and too easy on Danny. Almost like EF was trying to make it a runoff between me and him rather than Danny and him.

Danny also started the day pushing very hard for me and when that didn't work, reluctantly got on the EF voting list...I could get behind a Danny vote today...

I think our three wolves are between these 6: (in order)
J23
KWhit
Danny
LSG
Darth Vilus
Autumn

I know DT's still out there, but I really wonder if he is given what I know. Just a sec...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #891
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

PB, the wolves are simply given a list of roles and autobots not in the game correct? They haven't been assigned specific roles or autobot names to use as cover in the case of a mass reveal, right?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #892
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Autumn, Danny, J23, dubb93, DT

Ok, looking back through posts... I feel fairly confident that I don't think DaddyTorgo is a wolf.. or if he is, he's doing a good job of fooling me. Either way he is a very poor vote choice today so I'm removing him from my list.

That leaves:

Autumn, Danny, J23 and dubb

I found the posts from Danny and Autumn to have almost the same commonality throughout the day. I don't know that is a bad thing, but I just noticed that those two were the ones pushing the angle of Eaglefan must be bad, but we also think Lerriuqs is too. They are almost the only ones with that exact train of discussion/agenda today.

I also found from the posts that I feel it is very unlikely that Dubb and Danny are both wolves together. Neither of them may be, but if one is a wolf, I really really don't think the other is.

J23's posts just confused me and gave me whiplash. He was saying one thing in the morning about not thinking either Lerriuqs OR Eaglefan were bad (You can call it the anti-Autumn/Danny arguement) but then suddenly did a 180 mid day and at one point claimed both were bad, but then later on focused his attention solely on Eaglefan.

So I think J23 did alot to make me quesiton why, I see one plausible excuse/answer for why he did what he did as he interpreted the data, but I won't say it here mostly because I don't want to give excuses to him to use in his defense

I think my vote barring further information from someone else is going to either be J23 or will be on Danny (simply because the ties between him and Autumn and then him and Dubb in the day's discussions gives too many questions about him that might need to be answered).

I'm not decided at all on this one though, so going to think about it tonight and vote in the morning. (I wont be around at the deadline tomorrow night)

Old 11-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #893
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Trola - the order is from most suspicious to least IMO at this point...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #894
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Cleared
Jackal - Bumblebee

Trust

Leaning towards trust

Autumn
Darth Vilus
J23
KWhit

I would put GE in the cleared list. If he was a wolf, would he really take a shot in the dark that Jackal was Bumblebee?

Personally, Lerriuqs, and subsequent scans aren't in my trust list at all still. While the lack of witness makes me lend a lot more credit to this, the play seems to have been off. I remember a post on day 1 asking for time to prove his voting prowess, but that hasn't exactly happened at this point.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #895
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Bah, there goes the trola...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #896
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I would put GE in the cleared list. If he was a wolf, would he really take a shot in the dark that Jackal was Bumblebee?

Personally, Lerriuqs, and subsequent scans aren't in my trust list at all still. While the lack of witness makes me lend a lot more credit to this, the play seems to have been off. I remember a post on day 1 asking for time to prove his voting prowess, but that hasn't exactly happened at this point.

Nope it hasn't...though it was a play (at the time) to avoid a reveal which I was forced to do eventually...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #897
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Cleared
Jackal - Bumblebee

Trust

Leaning towards trust

Autumn
Darth Vilus
J23
KWhit

You are far more trusting than I am of people. While I have argued my case for why I think I believe you, I don't "trust" you further than I can throw you.. but you are a very poor lynch choice in my mind and I lean towards believing you.

For me,

trust is: myself obviously, Goldeneagle, Jackal

Leaning good: Lerriuqs, DaddyTorgo, Lonestargirl, Schmidty

Targets of interest: Danny, Autumn, J23, Dubb

Unknown: everyone else

Old 11-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #898
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
You're welcome to look at me, but I'd ask that you at least tell me what I did that was wolfish so I can present a case.

A combination of you being UTR IMHO and you being on my list that I used to advocate a lynch for Pass. The three were Pass, Alan, and you.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #899
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
J23's posts just confused me and gave me whiplash. He was saying one thing in the morning about not thinking either Lerriuqs OR Eaglefan were bad (You can call it the anti-Autumn/Danny arguement) but then suddenly did a 180 mid day and at one point claimed both were bad, but then later on focused his attention solely on Eaglefan.

So I think J23 did alot to make me quesiton why, I see one plausible excuse/answer for why he did what he did as he interpreted the data, but I won't say it here mostly because I don't want to give excuses to him to use in his defense

Simple, you (I think it was you without going back) brought up the lack of the slutting day 1. You'll notice I harped on it all day today, right up until the end.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #900
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
You are far more trusting than I am of people. While I have argued my case for why I think I believe you, I don't "trust" you further than I can throw you.. but you are a very poor lynch choice in my mind and I lean towards believing you.

For me,

trust is: myself obviously, Goldeneagle, Jackal

Leaning good: Lerriuqs, DaddyTorgo, Lonestargirl, Schmidty

Targets of interest: Danny, Autumn, J23, Dubb

Unknown: everyone else
Hey, I trust me since I know who I am, but I can see why others wouldn't - I haven't exactly played a good game so far...