Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-21-2005, 01:21 PM   #851
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
so you like 2004 more than 2006?

what makes 2004 better than 2006?

Right now, my gut feeling is that 2004 is just a bit better. No facts to back it up, just my opinion. As I mentioned, one could certainly argue that 2006 is the best.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 01:57 PM   #852
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Having played the hell out of 2004 and on the path to the same for 2006, I'm going to have to give the nod to the new version. I really like the recruiting change, and gameplay seems about the same with an improvement in the running game (esp. for the computer).
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 03:39 PM   #853
Airhog
Captain Obvious

well I broke down and bought a used copy of 2k4 for 6 bucks on amazon used. Hoping it is better than 2k5

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #854
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
well I broke down and bought a used copy of 2k4 for 6 bucks on amazon used. Hoping it is better than 2k5

I don't think there is any doubt of that
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 09:18 PM   #855
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
What sliders/level are you playing on MizzouRah? How is your dynasty going?

AA level, right out of the box, 8 min quarters, penalties all the way up. The game just plays better for me right now "out of the box" so to speak. I am trying Madden on AM defaults, passing cone off though.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:20 PM   #856
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

dola,

I just had one of those "games" with NCAA that make me really love gaming. I'm playing in Colorado vs the #25 Buffalos, it's been a tight game all game long, tied at 7-7 at halftime. Second half begins and it's the same thing, defense, defense, defense. We trade hit after hit, then my HB sees a seem, cuts back to the left and scampers 80 yards for the TD and a 14-7 lead. Again my defense is really playing well, their FB gained 185 yards on me, but my secondary came up with 3 picks. My 2nd string QB gets hurt and Patton, my 3rd stringer takes the offense on a nice 71 yard drive and we are now up 21-7. I add a 60 yard punt return when my WR breaks two tackles and scampers for the score. We win 28-14 and the game just felt so intense and fun I could play all night long and call in sick tomorrow.

I'm not sure I really want to learn Madden as NCAA really has me immersed.

I've blown out teams, I've been blown out, I've had tight games, upset games, etc.. I would have to say 2006 just might be the best version yet.

Last edited by MizzouRah : 08-21-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:28 AM   #857
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
dola,

I just had one of those "games" with NCAA that make me really love gaming. I'm playing in Colorado vs the #25 Buffalos, it's been a tight game all game long, tied at 7-7 at halftime. Second half begins and it's the same thing, defense, defense, defense. We trade hit after hit, then my HB sees a seem, cuts back to the left and scampers 80 yards for the TD and a 14-7 lead. Again my defense is really playing well, their FB gained 185 yards on me, but my secondary came up with 3 picks. My 2nd string QB gets hurt and Patton, my 3rd stringer takes the offense on a nice 71 yard drive and we are now up 21-7. I add a 60 yard punt return when my WR breaks two tackles and scampers for the score. We win 28-14 and the game just felt so intense and fun I could play all night long and call in sick tomorrow.

I'm not sure I really want to learn Madden as NCAA really has me immersed.

I've blown out teams, I've been blown out, I've had tight games, upset games, etc.. I would have to say 2006 just might be the best version yet.

Looks like you going to sell Madden 2006.

what happen to your dynasty you started when you got ncaa 2006?

that was a great dynasty read.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #858
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Looks like you going to sell Madden 2006.

what happen to your dynasty you started when you got ncaa 2006?

that was a great dynasty read.

No, I'm keeping Madden as I'm sure I'll get into it at some point.

I don't have the time to write it up as my days are ever changing here at work and well, we just put our house up for sale.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:19 PM   #859
MikeVic
Head Coach

Just got NCAA 2004 in the mail.

After playing my first Greatest Game, I have to ask... who the hell is the 6'5" WR#84 for Minnesota? He killed me with a jump ball, and was catching balls all day.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:08 PM   #860
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I'm STILL trying to get into 2006. I recently upped from Varsity to All-American and I almost feel I'm back at square one with the sliders. I tried to change them before and during my first game (my Maryland team was routed by NC State, 41-3). I had absolutely no rushing attack against the Wolfpack and was prepared for more of the same in our bowl game against Notre Dame. With only SLIGHT tweaking of the sliders, I ran for over 200 yards and easily destroyed them. I don't know...it just seems like the game is way too easy and then way too hard - never a nice in-between state.

I'll still be searching though
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:16 PM   #861
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

I'm in the 6th year of my UNLV dynasty and have been improving gradually, I scheduled a game vs. USC and played it this morning. I was ranked 12th in the nation and USC 3rd.
The game turned into a see-saw fight all the way to the end of the game with me trailing 38-42. I thought I was gonna come back with 30 seconds to play, but USC double covers my #2 receiver and picks the ball off. Turned out to be my # 1 Greatest Game of All time with an 1863 score, Fun stuff.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:46 PM   #862
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Finally wrapped up my first season. Was up 28-7 at halftime vs NC State in a bowl game - rested on my playcalling and BAM! NC State scores 5 TD's in the 4th quarter to beat me 42-35. Sheesh... never again will I take a series off.

Next year looks promising though!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:22 PM   #863
MikeVic
Head Coach

I don't understand the Redshirting thing.

A bunch of my good players on the depth chart say something like "Junior(RS)." Does this mean he is redshirted? And why would I want to redshirt my guys? I'm not familiar with this concept... any help with it would be appreciated.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:03 PM   #864
MikeVic
Head Coach

dola,

What's a good gametime to use? I have it set to the default 5 minutes... but will that hinder my stats?
Old 09-03-2005, 07:57 PM   #865
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

(RS) means he was redshirted. IE - a Sophomore who has an (RS) by his class means he was Redshirted his Freshman year. You can reshirt players in the preseason options screen before the season starts.

I use 8 mins.

I will say, this game is definitly better than 2004 was for me. I've had so many variety of games, which makes it fun to play. I figured even though losing Brad Smith, my team should do well this year. I select Illinois to play in the home opener and well, I'm down 7 at the half. Without Smith, this offense is stagnant.. well, except for my playmaker RB.

This is by far my favorite console football game. Well, Madden '93 on the Genesis along with Super Tecmo Bowl on the SNES.. we're quite good as well.

Back to the game!
Old 09-03-2005, 08:09 PM   #866
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:
(RS) means he was redshirted. IE - a Sophomore who has an (RS) by his class means he was Redshirted his Freshman year. You can reshirt players in the preseason options screen before the season starts.

I use 8 mins.

I will say, this game is definitly better than 2004 was for me. I've had so many variety of games, which makes it fun to play. I figured even though losing Brad Smith, my team should do well this year. I select Illinois to play in the home opener and well, I'm down 7 at the half. Without Smith, this offense is stagnant.. well, except for my playmaker RB.

This is by far my favorite console football game. Well, Madden '93 on the Genesis along with Super Tecmo Bowl on the SNES.. we're quite good as well.

Back to the game!

What settings are you using (sorry if you mentioned this before)
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #867
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I lost 45-28 to Illinois to start the season.. lovely.

I use AA defaults, penalties all the way up, and 8 min quarters. Once I win a Championship (should be awhile) on AA, I'll move up to Heisman defaults.

Default AA plays quite well for me. Stats are NOT perfect, but overall they are quite close.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #868
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

So Mizzou, NCAA > Madden this year?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 10:29 PM   #869
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Still playing, still enjoying the hell out of myself. I'm KSU, and was upset by North Texas (grr...) in the early part of my latest season, and then lost a hell of a game to Texas in the Big 12 Championship (running out the clock, my FB fumbled and they recovered, then three plays later stabbed me in the heart). Had a pretty fine recruiting class, but my young OL (two Freshmen, two Sophs, one Junior) is leaking like a sieve. Then my Heisman-winning QB goes down for a few weeks in the 1st quarter of the first game...

Good times.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #870
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
So Mizzou, NCAA > Madden this year?

Most definitly. Although I think Madden could be a good game with some slider tweaks, but since NCAA plays so well for me out of the box, Madden has been sold and NCAA is getting a ton of playing time from me.
Old 09-04-2005, 02:07 AM   #871
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:

I use 8 mins.

Back to the game!

What does redshirting a player do? Kind of like "inactive" in FOF? I'll try using 8-inute quarters. I'm still on Varsity.
Old 09-04-2005, 09:30 AM   #872
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic
What does redshirting a player do? Kind of like "inactive" in FOF? I'll try using 8-inute quarters. I'm still on Varsity.

They get an extra year of eligibility, but they can't play during their redshirt year. It gives them an extra year to develop.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 09:45 AM   #873
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Yep, basically if you have let's say a good starting QB and two decent backups and you recruit a stud QB. You would want to RS him his first year so that he gains an extra year of eligibility - since he won't play anyway. Now his first year is RS - but he can't play all year long - then he gets his normal 4 years of eligibility.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:49 AM   #874
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
I lost 45-28 to Illinois to start the season.. lovely.

I use AA defaults, penalties all the way up, and 8 min quarters. Once I win a Championship (should be awhile) on AA, I'll move up to Heisman defaults.

Default AA plays quite well for me. Stats are NOT perfect, but overall they are quite close.
I'm getting back into NCAA again with the start of the season. My first game with Missouri on default settings against Arkansas State was fine, although there were a few dropped balls. In my second game against New Mexico, the two teams combined for SIX completed passes. New Mexico went 2 fo 19. I'm going to try the aforementioned sliders next.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:59 AM   #875
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I have been playing the Race for the Heisman, thats it, right now, I have a Dynasty on it. I have had some great games, some serious come from behind wins, and some dominating games.

This has by far turned into one of my favorite console games ever....
Old 09-04-2005, 12:31 PM   #876
Philliesfan980
Banned

For everyone who plays it, how does it compare to TCY in terms of realism (and recruiting, dynasty building, etc). At this point, I really don't have time for the onfield stuff, but I'm curious to see if a console game has stepped it up to the level of a text sim yet.
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 01:14 PM   #877
Ironhead
College Prospect

For the first time in a while I am enjoying Madden more than NCAA. The more I play this year's Madden the more it is growing on me, unlike NCAA where the more I played it the more it irked me.

After playing Madden for a couple of days some of NCAA's flaws become very apparent, particularly the continuing problems with dropped passes and the limited playbooks.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #878
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic

Basically, you have 5 seasons to use 4 seasons of playing eligibility. You can redshirt a player one time, he sits out that season entirely (in terms of playing in games), using the time to develop in the weight room, on the practice field, etc.
Old 09-04-2005, 02:33 PM   #879
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Do some players disappear when you transpose a draft class to madden?
Old 09-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #880
Ironhead
College Prospect

Yes, not all players make it into the draft file. I think only players above a certain overall rating make it. So say an underclassman has a great season and declares for the draft and is only rated 85 in NCAA then he likely will not show up in the Madden draft. I think the cutoff to be included in the draft is 89 or 90 overall.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:57 PM   #881
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
I'm getting back into NCAA again with the start of the season. My first game with Missouri on default settings against Arkansas State was fine, although there were a few dropped balls. In my second game against New Mexico, the two teams combined for SIX completed passes. New Mexico went 2 fo 19. I'm going to try the aforementioned sliders next.

That stinks, but I'm not seeing the dropped passes at all. Crazy.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #882
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Yeah - I'm really shocked. No matter what I've done with skill levels or sliders, I haven't seen an inordinate amount of dropped passes in 2006. If anything, the opposing quarterback usually torches me at will.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:43 PM   #883
rjolley
College Starter

Bought the game yesterday after finally getting my Xbox out of storage after 2 months. Only played one game so far in Race to the Heisman and did way too well. I signed with Toledo and we blew the doors off Western Illinois. Are the teams more in line with your talent level harder to beat? Because on default sliders on AA, I returned the first two punts for TDs...after very few returns for TD in 2004 and 2005.

Might've been a fluke, but I thought I'd ask.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:23 AM   #884
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Good to see the ACC still steals the Big East teams in the game. Took over uconn and replaced UNC in the ACC.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:29 PM   #885
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

I had beening planning on waiting out the football releases until the 360 comes out, but I was at the video store yesterday picking up some used DVDs and figured I'd give this a rental. I'm liking it all right so far.

One question though (maybe this has been covered, didn't read the gigantic thread)--is importing draft classes to Madden actually worthwhile this year? I know in previous years it has been horribly broken.

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 04:48 PM   #886
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

Ugh. Before I went to work this morning I started up a game for the first time, using the Heisman mode. Created a scrambling QB, easily got offered top schools, chose Tennessee.

First game is against UAB. I'm playing on All-American with 8 minute quarters and I have to hold back just to not score 90. They rarely get a first down and I can do anything I want on offense.

Only had a few minutes before work but I figured I'd get a few minutes of the Florida game in. Same settings. I couldn't move the ball at freakin all. I'm maybe 2-12 passing with about 8 drops. Linebackers are busting through my line on jsut about every run. So maybe I'm just having a bad game--I go to work, come back and fire it up (restarting the game.)

And the exact same shit happens. I'm able to stay in the game through the first half by forcing 6 turnovers, but I'm hardly moving the ball, and I can't for the life of me complete a pass, mostly due to drops. The most annoying part though was that all of Florida's points were off bullshit 60+ yard passes for TDs. They had 5 of them! Several of them bounced off my DBs hands and into their receiver's. After the fifth one I had to turn the thing off before I broke my controller.

Anyway, I guess my point is: what the fuck? Obviously the Florida game should be much, much harder than UAB, but the way it turns out they both turned out to be unpleasant--one far too easy, the other far too difficult.

edit: also, maybe I'm just out of practice, but I never had any trouble beating superior competition in NCAA 05.

Last edited by ThunderingHERD : 09-05-2005 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:12 PM   #887
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderingHERD

And the exact same shit happens. I'm able to stay in the game through the first half by forcing 6 turnovers, but I'm hardly moving the ball, and I can't for the life of me complete a pass, mostly due to drops. The most annoying part though was that all of Florida's points were off bullshit 60+ yard passes for TDs. They had 5 of them! Several of them bounced off my DBs hands and into their receiver's. After the fifth one I had to turn the thing off before I broke my controller.

edit: also, maybe I'm just out of practice, but I never had any trouble beating superior competition in NCAA 05.

I've experienced the same thing. The AI will usually throw 50-70 yd bombs on 3rd and long. That's usually how some teams beat me. Lets hope next years game is different.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:30 PM   #888
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

Ok, I decided to give it another chance. I'm up 21-3 at halftime, would be 28 but I fumbled diving into the endzone.

I don't know whether to be glad I don't suck or pissed at the randomness. I'm quite sure I didn't get 10x better between this game and the last.

Old 09-05-2005, 05:57 PM   #889
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Games are varied this year and for that I'm glad. If you throw a bad pass, it WILL get picked off most of the time.. and it should. It's taken me many games to really get better at this year's game. Just as I think I'm getting too good, the next team kicks my butt. Any game can get out of hand in a matter of posessions and I've been trying to keep my running game going when I'm down on the scoreboard.

I think the CPU calls a good game vs a human opponent and the randomness is welcome.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:30 AM   #890
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I MADE THE WRONG CALL!!!

Ok, so I lose the first game of the season to what I thought would be a fairly easy Illinios team. Turns out they have a good offense and I get smacked right in the mouth (they are now 7-0 on the year). I win the next 3 games, capped off by a 38-28 win at home vs Colorado.

I now have this team cranking on all cylindars and my QB is really starting to learn this offense. The 3-1 Tigers head into Texas Tech to take on the Raiders, who are 3-0 and ranked #8 in the nation.

I make some horrible early mistakes and to top it off my QB gets injured and will not return this game. I bring in my backup QB and he can't do a thing, nor can my playmaking RB. I'm down 31-0 late in the 2nd quarter and I decide to bring in my 3rd string freshman QB (he's a lefty and my lone 4 star recruit last year). He marches the Tigers down for a TD and at half it's 31-7.

My team comes alive in the 2nd half and not only is my 3rd string QB lighting it up, my RB breaks off an 85 yard TD and then on the next drive a 45 yard TD. All of a sudden it's the 4th quarter and I'm down 31-24. Texas Tech drives right down the field and scores a TD to make it 38-24. At this point in time I figure the momentum is back to Texas, but I manage a nice drive capped off by a TD throw from my freshman QB, 38-31.

Time is not on my side, but I manage to hold Texas Tech to a 3 and out. Another nice drive by my RB and QB and we tie the game at 38. Texas Tech calls a perfect play and my blitz is picked up, 60 yards later and Texas Tech is back in the lead, 45-38. I go 3 and out and they get the ball back. I take timeouts, but they make a first down. On a 3rd and 2, I come out with a goalline blitz and they throw an incompletion. The punt goes out of the endzone and I have 1:28 to go 80 yards.

I run some out patterns and my freshman QB is making dead accurate throws. On 3rd and 10, my WR makes a great diving catch and we're still alive. With 12 seconds left and time ticking down I see my 4th string WR cut towards the end zone and I hit him right in the numbers with a bullet pass and he gets knocked out at the 1 yard line. Immediately I start to sulk, but WAIT! there is 1 second left in the game. What do I call? What do I call?? My hands are sweaty as I think about what I'm going to do.

I SHOULD have went to my playmaking RB who had 213 yards rushing and 3 TD's already in the game.........BUT I DON'T, I think.. "I'll go to my freshman FB who's big and strong, they'll be looking for my RB to get the ball, and I'll hit 'em right in the mouth". As I come to the line, the crowd is deafening. My fullback tries to go in behind the LG, but there is nowhere to go and as I bounce outside, their playmaking ROLB tackles my FB and the game is over. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE BALL TO MY RB MARCUS WOODS!!!!!

Heck of a game... I'm still pumped up and should be in bed.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:56 PM   #891
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

This sucks my trophy case is now full.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #892
MikeVic
Head Coach

NCAA 2004 question... are past rankings or winners of Bowls kept anywhere?

And I have to say how much I love this game so far. I ended up losing in some Bowl game against Texas A&M, where I was a fairly big favourite according to the announcers (although one disagreed with them??!?!?). Then in the offseason, my kicker decides to leave (a Junior), and I couldn't recruit another good kicker. This is huge since I seem to kick a lot of FGs. What a challenging game.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:33 PM   #893
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

HUGE game in Nebraska when I get home from KC on Friday.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:06 AM   #894
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Been playing with Missouri for 5 seasons now. Haven't won the league title or the Big 12 title, but this might be the year.

Recruiting has gone from bad to excellent, and I now have an insane offense.

98 rated scrambling QB, 94 rated RB 2 90 rated WR, 91 rated TE, 99 rated C, all my starting tackles/guards are above 90. My entire offense is composed of seniors Defense isn't so bad, 80-ish defenders, but I have a 99 rated FS and a 96 rated ROLB.

Currently sitting 8-0, relying heavily on my offense to win games for me winning two consecutive close games against Texas Tech and Texas.

Next season's going to be wierd, almost my entire offense is graduating... but I have good back-ups and I think they'll do well in training camp.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 PM   #895
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Been playing with Missouri for 5 seasons now. Haven't won the league title or the Big 12 title, but this might be the year.

Recruiting has gone from bad to excellent, and I now have an insane offense.

98 rated scrambling QB, 94 rated RB 2 90 rated WR, 91 rated TE, 99 rated C, all my starting tackles/guards are above 90. My entire offense is composed of seniors Defense isn't so bad, 80-ish defenders, but I have a 99 rated FS and a 96 rated ROLB.

Currently sitting 8-0, relying heavily on my offense to win games for me winning two consecutive close games against Texas Tech and Texas.

Next season's going to be wierd, almost my entire offense is graduating... but I have good back-ups and I think they'll do well in training camp.

Interesting in hearing more about your season!! Go Mizzou!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #896
digamma
Torchbearer

Anyone else seeing 3-4 halfback passes a game from the AI?
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:42 PM   #897
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma

It does seem to be a popular play, not sure how often I see it though.
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #898
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:

One of the EA glitches. If you do the thing where you see which DB's are covering which receivers prior to the play (hitting the right joystick or whatever) and the AI has the halfback pass called, your DB's will actually indicate that they are covering the QB, giving the play away prior to the snap.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #899
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I keep meaning to get back to this game. I'm thinking of starting my dynasty over, but I can't remember which sliders I would want to adjust or why. I do remember that I was pretty unhappy with the sliders I was using the last time I played, so I would want to change them to something, but I can't remember what.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:39 PM   #900
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Yep, very common play. Not 3-4 a game for me, but at least once per game.