Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #851
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote st.cronin
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #852
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Mauboy1, you're around, don't forget to vote.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #853
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #854
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hehe, beat me to it!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #855
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

the only person i'd consider voting otherwise if heinz, but even so, probably not since he's been cleared. but his actions are still different than a humans would be, imo.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #856
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

nfg was here, so I'm hoping he puts in a vote. I would be curious to see which way he goes.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #857
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
That's a lie, as I saw both you and Jehinez walk into the hanger bay as I launched the Viper last night.

Care to explain why you'd say this?

Yes I will. I said I was on Viper 2 because I was. Thats why. I saw Heinz acting suspicious and you launching on a patrol.

Care to say why you would call me a liar? I think I am in the COT pretty firmly after everything. Now you bring me to question? I dont understand.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #858
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Vote St. Cronin

Heinz is cleared for now but I am not ready to put him in the COT
Old 03-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #859
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Can I also point out that I called Path12's bluff of being a human who wins with the wolves
Old 03-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #860
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Vote count (not that there are any surprises yet):

St. Cronin- PurdueBrad (843), Sonic Youth (844), Mauboy1 (851), nfg22 (858)

Still to vote: St. Cronin, The Jackal, Heinz (probably out though), Narcizo
Old 03-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #861
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

I hope Cronin can give a defense
Old 03-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #862
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

or defence...whichever you want..
Old 03-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #863
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
Yes I will. I said I was on Viper 2 because I was. Thats why. I saw Heinz acting suspicious and you launching on a patrol.

Care to say why you would call me a liar? I think I am in the COT pretty firmly after everything. Now you bring me to question? I dont understand.
I can't answer yet as I'm getting clarification

I knew you where the admiral though as I knew that Jehinez was also there last night with us too. That's why I was trying to find out where people where, to make sure that no one else was with us.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #864
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I can't answer yet as I'm getting clarification

I knew you where the admiral though as I knew that Jehinez was also there last night with us too. That's why I was trying to find out where people where, to make sure that no one else was with us.

You have confused me more. How did you know I was the admiral?
Old 03-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #865
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Alright guys, I'm going to lay out my thoughts on everybody that is left in case I don't make it through the night. Take it for what it is worth as I've truly shared with you everything I've learned via scan. This is in order from MOST trusted to LEAST trusted:

1. Myself, hehe.

2. The Jackal, I cleared him early and he gave me one way to save myself today with the armor. My only fear here would be a late conversion, especially given the former terrorist part of my scan.

3. Narcizo was cleared by Path and at this point, that is still good enough for me. His voting record doesn't give off anything suspicious.

4. nfg22, as the Admiral (even though roles don't correspond) is in a solid position after the interrogation. Sonic has called him out on one thing so it might be worth following up.

5. JEHeinz72 has quickly fallen off my radar so either he is playing really strong wolf or he is human. I'm going with human but this is where my doubts really start to come in. He's voted no lynch, path12 (nice job), and St. Cronin.

6. Mauboy1, sorry but I don't have a lot one way or another here, just an odd vibe regarding a couple comments about St. Cronin. Two bad votes here: No lynch, Narcizo, and greyroofoo. Although there will be a lot more written for #7, this is REALLY close between Mauboy and Sonic for me.

7. Sonic Youth, similar to my read on Mauboy1, and the calling out of nfg could backfire which leaves him in a bad spot. Plus I'm curious about you trying to root out "who all was there" last night. Voted Claphamsa, Lathum, and greyroofoo. Sonic, the only reason I won't give you big credit for the Claphamsa vote is that it only put things in a tie and then in the very next vote Claph voted no lynch to put himself ahead. It took a late Barkeep49 vote to actually pull the tie. So knowing that Claph still had to vote, your vote here was actually much safer than it looked.

8. St. Cronin, I've laid it out and feel solid about the vote. As seer though, I don't have an other evidence (meaning a scan)

I'm assuming two wolves left at this point, which puts as at a 6-2 advantage but that can swing badly, especially if we're wrong on St. Cronin. The conversion possibility scares me but I think we stay our course and try to maintain a COT until we get evidence otherwise.

Good luck if I don't get through and win this for us!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:45 PM   #866
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, one thing I forgot in nfg's favor is that he was cleared as human by Narcizo. That isn't to say a human may not be bad but it helps with the odds.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #867
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

10 minutes to find out if we hit on another Cylon...let's hope.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #868
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
You have confused me more. How did you know I was the admiral?
Jehinez and Admiral Adana both surprised me by walking entering the fighter bay.

On night one, I found the Viper in Viper II. That Viper you saw that first night could have been me. I don't know when The Jackal found his Viper. I just thought that I was being taken in by the Galatica instead of going back to Viper II that night, and every night since.

I guess no one noticed or bothered to mention anything when I said I was 100% human before. Incidently, I'm Anders.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #869
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Sonic, I appreciate the name reveal. I think we should take that into consideration. If you got that nfg was the Admiral, did you get a name for Heinz?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #870
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Deadline...I think.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #871
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

RendeR, I'm sure some people might complain but I really do enjoy your game mechanics where there have been early ends to days or drastic events during the day that can change things significantly before a vote. I think the element of unpredictability is really awesome and creative.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #872
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

No,all I saw was Jehinez and Admiral Adana both surprised me by walking entering the fighter bay. I held on to this a little just to see how things played out. First we had Jehinez say what he said, and then nfg22 come out as the Admiral. The only thing I'm not sure on is where I am.

How much do we know about Mauboy1?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #873
RendeR
Coordinator

Sorry I missed deadline guys, furnace issues, the fun never ends (although this eded well as I got it working right)

Write up to come
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #874
RendeR
Coordinator

As the day seems to drag on forever and after all the upheaval of the afternoon. All eyes immediately turn from obvious target #1 (Path) whom got dealt with as Cylons should be dealt with, The new target is St. Cronin.

There are no real dissenting votes and Cronin is brought before the testing lab by secuirty guards.

"You really can't think I'm a cylon.." the tall blonde Cronin purrs. "I'm as human as any of you"

The needle sinks into her skin and suddenly she snatches the orderly up by the neck killing the poor trainee where he stands...The guards waste no time, opening fire with their heavy assault rifles.

Cronin's body is riddled with bullets, blood flies everywhere....

St. Cronin, Number 6, and a CYLON is dead.

PM's coming as fast as I can do them (and sort through everyone's conditional orders)
Old 03-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #875
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

HUGE day!!!!!!!!!! 2 more down!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #876
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Who is next on the list? PB I dont see how I am in question at all...I think Sonic would even agree with that at this moment.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #877
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I've got a solid feeling with you. Fourth isn't a bad spot to be. As I said, things get cloudy around Heinz for me. Unless there has been a conversion of somebody already cleared, I would look Mauboy, Sonic Youth, or maybe Heinz. I'll do a voting breakdown tonight again and I'm awaiting scan results.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #878
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I scanned Mauboy and it came back human, a Colonial Officer (this is similar to my scan results on Pass which just said Colonial Warrior). That narrows my choice to two.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #879
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Who is next on the list? PB I dont see how I am in question at all...I think Sonic would even agree with that at this moment.
Ok, all I know is that I saw both you and Jehinez walk on to the fighter bay just before I blasted off for the night.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #880
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok, PM's went out to anyone that needed one specifically, if you did not recieve one and you have questions let me know.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #881
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

So the list of who everyone thinks is human and any other thoughts to go with it:

PurdueBrad - nothing needs to be said.
The Jackal - gave PurdueBrad the armour.
Narcizo - how was he cleared by Pass? Clap attacking him wasn't it?
nfg22 - how is he cleared by narcizo? I'm interested to know.
Jehinez - spy, but for who?
Mauboy - same scan as Pass.
Sonic - I know I'm human, but some of my posts aren't going to help me of latel. But that's your call.

Even though Mauboy has scanned like Pass, what do we know of him?

Are we going to focus at all on earth?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #882
RendeR
Coordinator

Next Deadline is Sunday night at 9pm EST

Day 5 begins NOW!!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #883
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So the list of who everyone thinks is human and any other thoughts to go with it:

PurdueBrad - nothing needs to be said.
The Jackal - gave PurdueBrad the armour.
Narcizo - how was he cleared by Pass? Clap attacking him wasn't it?
nfg22 - how is he cleared by narcizo? I'm interested to know.
Jehinez - spy, but for who?
Mauboy - same scan as Pass.
Sonic - I know I'm human, but some of my posts aren't going to help me of latel. But that's your call.

Even though Mauboy has scanned like Pass, what do we know of him?

Are we going to focus at all on earth?

If I had to name a true COT right now, I can only really put Jackal and Mauboy in it based on their scans. That is of no offense to the rest of you because I think we've done an awesome job as a group, but we'll really have to start digging from here.

Sonic, I've said my thoughts on you.
Heinz as a spy is a concern
Narcizo was cleared by Pass, a known good guy, but little info on how (unless I'm forgetting)
NFG is the Admiral but cleared by a guy who we still haven't officially cleared.

I'm thinking two things:
1- I'm still around so the wolves must not have an every night night kill
2- My next scan may have to be on Narcizo as it could reveal two wolves or help clear two more people

Any one else with thoughts?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #884
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

I forgot to add to Jehinez that he had that confession under truth serum that said he was human by path12.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #885
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

The thing with Narcizo you've also got to remember, is how he went after path12. He really wanted us to vote for him instead of Greyroofoo. His saying that he can clear nfg22 with some scan but not saying how is very similar to path12 too. Hmm. This is tricky.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #886
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Narcizo said he found a medical report of mine that said I was human.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #887
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Sonic, you are being really weird.

First you say I lied about where I was. I didnt.
Second you say Narcizo didnt say how he cleared me. He did.

Are you just being quick to accuse or are you stirring the pot?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #888
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

As of the moment. I am on Sonic. I may change this.

Vote Sonic Youth
Old 03-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #889
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I was just re-reading the rules and we're in even better shape than I thought we were. The Cylons don't have to get things even, they actually have to kill all of us. Since I'm thinking that we're probably 6-1 or worst case scenario (and this feels like a stretch to me) 5-2, we're in the driver's seat.

I've also been re-thinking the night kill thing. I'm not sure it is possible that they don't really have night kills, but I'm wondering if they are location dependent. I would recommend (as I said earlier) we keep our future locations private. I've been bouncing between the Galactica and the Pegisus the last couple nights but have found nothing so I may try to branch out, look for items, and keep the cylons guessing if it is location dependent.

How important is us finding items? And is it really likely that we'll get all 12? I've got one piece, and I think I recall at least one other saying that they had found something. Do we want to concern ourself with finding earth at all?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:25 PM   #890
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

I say we abandon the idea of earth...I dont see how it would happen.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #891
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I picked up a piece two nights ago. I tried finding another piece but someone got their before me. I can pretty much figure out where I need to go next. Again, I'm keeping THIS information to myself until I know for sure who's got the piece I need. If I can pick up one private message from someone who's got my piece, I'd LOVE it right about now.

Anyhow, I'm not going to go jumping onto the Sonic boat just yet. I'm trying to figure out if there has been any converters yet, see who's been acting cylon'ish(path was easy), and hopefully there is some information that comes up through the weekend. Plenty of time to see if we should share our whereabouts.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #892
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Sonic, you are being really weird.

First you say I lied about where I was. I didnt.
Second you say Narcizo didnt say how he cleared me. He did.

Are you just being quick to accuse or are you stirring the pot?
Stirring the pot. This is all I can find out about Pass on Narcizo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
For the record, I don't know if he's a Cylon. I just know that he tried to attack Narcizo.

This is what he said about your reveal about human and the circumstances around it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Whether path is a wolf or not I suspect that me going so strongly after him puts my life at risk even before the deadline (if there are day kills out there - kill me to make path look bad) so I'd better get as much information out there as possible. To back up that there is information to be had for any role I have seen a recent medical report that states that nfg is a human.
This is the bit about Narcizo that I was referring to and I could be misinturpreting what he said about the bit about the scan that showed that NFG was 100% human:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Well. My claim is backed up by the fact that I'm clearly a villager (led the run against clap on day one, tried very hard to get a lynch on path yesterday, cleared by a known villager, that sort of thing) and the fact that I'm telling everyone that I saw a recent medical scan that showed that NFG was 100% human. Without quoting the PM I can't really be more detailed than that.

NFG's scan sounds a bit less equivocable unless he goes into a bit more detail. But I'm, obviously, inclined to believe him.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #893
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
This is the bit about Narcizo that I was referring to and I could be misinturpreting what he said about the bit about the scan that showed that NFG was 100% human:
I mean about that Narcizo said this and I thought there was more to be said:
Without quoting the PM I can't really be more detailed than that.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:43 PM   #894
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Ok, I'm off to V-Festival now. I'll be on later. You'll regret voting me out as I'm human. I've been flying the Viper every night too, and would a Cylon also get a commendation. Remember Jackal was also up there and got one too and he's human.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #895
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Guys, I'm out till tomorrow I think. Sonic, I think between you and Heinz, I may be leaning Heinz but I also don't like that he's not here to defend himself. I'm torn as of now and will reserve my vote till tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #896
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Just a question to Battlestar Galactica fans, this shouldn't impact the game

Did anyone on disc 2 of season 1 experience any audio/visual mis-synch? It seemed to me that the audio was a full 1/4 second before the video and it annoyed me to no end. I have the HD-DVD netflix version FYI
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:12 AM   #897
st.cronin
General Manager

This is the last time I'll ever play in a game with either more than one deadline, or the possibility for day actions.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:15 AM   #898
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

First off - Result! We've got to be nearly there (in fact I'd rather hoped 3 cylons would give us teh win). Our hit rate on cylons has been pretty good 3 cylons/4 villagers is a great bit of work. Unfortunately weekends are largely Internet-free days for me so I'm not going to be able to be around as much as usual. I'll try to give this some deep-analysis at the some stage but at the moment I'm slightly confounded about who a last cylon could actually be. In fact I'm starting to think that we've got a conversion or a human baddy in our midst.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #899
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Yo.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #900
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Yo.
I looked at this from up. I looked at this from down. Left and right too. Even on my head. It still says Yo. Sometimes side on, sometimes upside down, and sometimes looking gibberish.

I scratch my head.

So I'll say: Yo, how's it going? Vote for me for president. I think that's what the next election will be all about in this thread. I have many worthy characteristics too.