Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #851
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think it goes without saying

If someone has the power to protect Neon tonight, please do it.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #852
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

In that list, likely people who seem a bit more trustworthy after day 2 would be superman, dubb, passacaglia as all three of them broke late ties to try to sentence him (something a likely DE would not have done under the circumstances)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #853
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
I told you it was a horribly worded lie.

only needed 1 more and it would have been a good one
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #854
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I tried
I suck as a baddie. I think I've been bad like 5 games in a row now too.
if it's not Blade it St. C bastards

good luck all
Hey, dont lump me in with cronin...hes my arch enemy rignt now
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #855
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
BOOYAH!!!!

TWO DOWN, BABY!!!!

See y'all... you're on your own. I'm dead tonight.

Before you DO die. Explain to the class what you have on KWhit, cause I've got a blank there.

In fact. Now I've got a ton of digging to do to figure out who I'm coming out shooting for tomorrow.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #856
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

And with that, the ploy makes sense. Sorry, WVUFan. SM=#54 is (way) off my hit list. Unfortunately, I'm now high on other folks list... and I can't offer any other arguments against voting for me than I've already posted. As usual, I'm mislead. Hopefully, it's not a fatal error.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:28 PM   #857
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Er, misled.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-10-2006, 11:31 PM   #858
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I leave you with this:

Dubious List (refused to go with reason and kept pushing for a tie):
Alan T
KWhit
Path
Mr. Wednesday
Grammaticus
ardent enthusiast

Hero List (more or less good... but be careful, they may have been willing to sacrifice their brother to gain untouchability):
dubb93
Superman

Innocent:
St. Cronin

BUT BE WARY OF EVERYONE. Don't just go with my list... go with your guts as well.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:31 PM   #859
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I would find it very amusing if the largest game ever ends up being one of the shortest games ever.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:33 PM   #860
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

KWhit voted for WVU even when I had already presented evidence that SnDvls was lying. Not smart.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #861
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

An observation (that does me no good) -- we would probably have a high hit rate looking among the folks that voted for WVUFan; as the "undetectable" DE, SnDvls would have been a high priority to preserve, so it's reasonable to expect at least a couple of his compatriots voting accordingly.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #862
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Sweet, did I call him out or WHAT!!!!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #863
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I would probably be wary of dubb93, despite his heroics. (remember, there were about 3 late-vote switches afetr dubb switched (KWhit, path, Wednesday), the DE could have timed it, and did not expect Superman to screw up their plan)

IF ANYONE, ANYONE AT ALL IS GOING TO INHERIT MY ROLE, kindly view dubb93. I want him to be cleared completely. Please.

That said, my list is up there. Hope you guys have fun. Any questions? better ask now before I croak.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:39 PM   #864
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Taz seems somewhat suspicious to me because he voted for me two days in a row with no great reasoning behind it.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:41 PM   #865
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Goddamn it. I hate having to play when I used to be DM. So many strategies I've seen used! And they're all re-appearing in this GAME! I wish someone could save me tonight, because I could kick more ass, I think.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:41 PM   #866
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Taz could have been the one to break the tie, but kept his vote on me. Just something to analyze.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:47 PM   #867
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Again, guys. st. cronin is already innocent. I want WHOEVER is going to succeed me (if I die and there is another...hopefully.) to clear dubb93 (the first guy who broke the tie, followed by a suspicious triple switch). I want two CONFIRMED innocents on our side, damnit.

We can work on the triple switchers (KWhit / path / Mr.Wednesday) on the Day votes and then scan (dubb93 / Superman) during the Night Scans.

Unless people have a better idea.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:48 PM   #868
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
An observation (that does me no good) -- we would probably have a high hit rate looking among the folks that voted for WVUFan; as the "undetectable" DE, SnDvls would have been a high priority to preserve, so it's reasonable to expect at least a couple of his compatriots voting accordingly.

I think this is very true.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:48 PM   #869
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I will see you all tomorrow, if I live. I'm out.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #870
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
I'm thinking of taking the gamble to let Sun live one more day. If that is tha case, Pass you are going to get lynched. Is there any reason you should not get swapped for Sun?

Hey Gram, sorry I didn't get to respond to this sooner. I know it's probably moot, but what were you talking about? How was I going to get lynched if we had let Sun live one more day?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:52 PM   #871
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Hey Gram, sorry I didn't get to respond to this sooner. I know it's probably moot, but what were you talking about? How was I going to get lynched if we had let Sun live one more day?
Nothing of note at this point. I thought I saw you in the room and wanted to hear your logic. After the post, I saw you were not in the room and moved on. If you read through some of those posts, you will understand. It is a moot point now.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #872
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Well I'm off to bed. Hopefully tommorrow will go as well as today did.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:01 AM   #873
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Nothing of note at this point. I thought I saw you in the room and wanted to hear your logic. After the post, I saw you were not in the room and moved on. If you read through some of those posts, you will understand. It is a moot point now.

I'm caught up now, but I still don't get it. It was definitely a two-horse race at that point, with not much time before the deadline. Why would you say I would be lynched? There was maybe one vote on me at the time!
Old 01-11-2006, 12:29 AM   #874
kingfc22
Head Coach

geesh, 18 pages. I hope I'm still alive while I try to catch up.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #875
kingfc22
Head Coach

Oh hell yea!!!

And people were doubting CW and I.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:01 AM   #876
saldana
Pro Starter

i will post official vote counts in the morning, i just got home a few minutes ago and am beat. night ends at 930 am....i am inclined to run another 12 hour day tommorow with another lynch at 930pm....thoughts are welcome.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:02 AM   #877
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

works for me
Old 01-11-2006, 01:03 AM   #878
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Which is why you are at the top of my suspect list at this point. A couple of minutes before the deadline to save a DE? Come on now Mr. W, you know better than that.

But I assume the risk would have been worth it if the vote had gone the other way, after all, you would have had a "cleared" ally.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:07 AM   #879
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Any comments as to why you threw your vote away Taz? Any inside information?
Old 01-11-2006, 01:15 AM   #880
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

At that time I didn't think I was throwing my vote away. I wanted to see what the hell blade was talking about the day before as it pertains to tie breakers and clearing wizards.

After my vote I went to play some Civ IV. Came back 5 minutes before the deadline but when I finished catching up on the events after my vote the deadline was reached.

Last edited by TazFTW : 01-11-2006 at 01:15 AM.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:19 AM   #881
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Whew. Back. Looks like I ain't dead, yet.

I am practically resigned to death. I believe that Blade6119 was probably the apprentice Auror.

I am using my night view tonight to view dubb93, so in case there someone else that can protect me... kindly do. If I die, someone must scan dubb93 immediately. (that, and he's probably the most cunning player in Werewolf that I have EVER, EVER seen)

I hope nobody forgets my words here. I was right on Qwik, and I was right on SnDvls.

If anyone, ANYONE AT ALL is going to replace me if (when?) I die, please check on dubb93 at night to see if he is indeed a good guy so we can confirm 2 good guys in st. cronin and dubb93, and for the wizards during the day, keep on pressing Grammaticus, Alan T, Mr. W, KWhit and Path (people who, despite my obvious pointing out of SnDvls' ridiculous lies chose to blindly go with the "tie the vote and see" direction, when we could have easily killed SnDvls by them just keeping their votes on him (or not voting for WVU) depite their attempts to try and divert attention to other people like TazFTW. Seems like a decent enough strat for who I suspect as DE.

I feel it in my bones, and so far my gut hasn't done me any wrong yet.

Top 3 innocents for me would be:

st. cronin (scanned him, and felt no blank emotion... but a series of emotions), Superman (damning vote on SnDvls. If there's one thing I've seen, Wolves do not switch over on the last minute to kill a teammate... regardless if it gets them immunity, the vote was tied and Superman put in the killer vote on SnDvls), and WVUfan, the guy the Death Eaters were trying to get a tie with SnDvls to perhaps get some unknown role to reveal himself.

Taz, don't get suckered into this debate. The primary suspects are above. They're going to try and pin this on your non-factor vote, when THEIR OWN votes showed that they were trying to save SnDvls (or orchestrate a tie, until Superman kicked ass at the last second).
Old 01-11-2006, 01:22 AM   #882
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
At that time I didn't think I was throwing my vote away. I wanted to see what the hell blade was talking about the day before as it pertains to tie breakers and clearing wizards.

After my vote I went to play some Civ IV. Came back 5 minutes before the deadline but when I finished catching up on the events after my vote the deadline was reached.

I can take that. I was actually expecting a different response, but I believe you nontheless.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:27 AM   #883
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Wizards, for the Day Voting, press Mr. Wednesday and Path12. Their double whammy simultaneous votes for WVUFan at the last minute to attempt and tie the votes make them HIGH HIGH HIGH suspects as Death Eaters.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:28 AM   #884
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Neon, what about me? I was the first one to call out sndvls
Old 01-11-2006, 01:30 AM   #885
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

This quote from path12 post #806

Quote:
Dola, might as well go for the tie. I'm not sold on the SnDvls thing unless there was something in the past three pages I didn't notice.

What, he didn't read all the stuff I posted in the last 3 pages? Wrong move, Death Eater!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 AM   #886
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Which is why you are at the top of my suspect list at this point. A couple of minutes before the deadline to save a DE? Come on now Mr. W, you know better than that.
I do know better than that, which is why I wouldn't have done it if I were a DE. I'm not a DE, merely a duped wizard, so I went with what seemed like the right thing to do.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 AM   #887
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Oh yeah, and King, Lathum and CW are most probably innocent as well. (Which is why they were trying to push the votes towards CW, Pass and King)

The way I see it... here's my circle of trust right now... an alliance of good Wizards?

st. cronin, wvufan, lathum, kingfc22, cw, superman

That's 6 wizards that I am fairly confident are good wizards (barring I made wrong reads on their moves and posts during the last 300 or so posts.)
Old 01-11-2006, 01:35 AM   #888
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

notice how they're ignoring me?
Old 01-11-2006, 01:37 AM   #889
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

who's ignoring you? good read buddy
Old 01-11-2006, 01:40 AM   #890
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
who's ignoring you? good read buddy

Who else but the ones I've accused.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:42 AM   #891
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Oh yeah, and King, Lathum and CW are most probably innocent as well. (Which is why they were trying to push the votes towards CW, Pass and King)

The way I see it... here's my circle of trust right now... an alliance of good Wizards?

st. cronin, wvufan, lathum, kingfc22, cw, superman

That's 6 wizards that I am fairly confident are good wizards (barring I made wrong reads on their moves and posts during the last 300 or so posts.)

I would hope I could move into your circle of trust after what I've done today. I went through the quiet ones before finally settling on Sun. When I moved to Sun it was several hours before the deadline and several people hadn't voted yet. My vote made it a 3 vote margin at the time.

I welcome a scan, but you are talking about me negatively and throwing undue suspecion on me Neon. While a scan on me to clear me would be nice, I would just assume we hunt DE's, instead of clearing guys that actions speak for themselves like me and Superman.

I agree with your suspects as Sun had to be valuable and with what he pulled I'm sure the DE's went out of their way to attempt to make it happen today.

I'm really looking at Mr. W. He's not from the west coast and tied it up late. Too fishy, especially with the news that Sun could hide from the eye of the seer.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:48 AM   #892
Coder
College Prospect

Oh boy do I look silly... next time I'll just wait and jump the bandwagon I can't figure things out even when I look facts up on the internets.. to think I stayed up until 2 a.m. on a worknight just to make a complete fool out of myself

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:48 AM   #893
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

path12 is your most likely suspect.

I want, WANT to clear dubb93, becuase he is an invaluable ally if he is truly a good guy, which is why I want confirmation if he is good or not.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:58 AM   #894
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, off to bed, good luck neon, I hope we are both alive tomorrow.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:58 AM   #895
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I'm really looking at Mr. W. He's not from the west coast and tied it up late. Too fishy, especially with the news that Sun could hide from the eye of the seer.
I left school at 7:30, napped on the couch for a while, then watched TV, then finally turned the computer on around 11 pm planning to check the thread and cast a vote (actually, I'd wanted to do it a bit earlier than that). However, I can be a bit scatterbrained and I forgot about checking in until it was about 11:45, and I had no hope of actually getting caught up in time. That said, I probably wouldn't have acted any differently if I'd gotten caught up or checked in a little earlier -- I bought the story.

I'll be back at school around 10 am in the morning. Off to bed now.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:26 AM   #896
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
That said, I probably wouldn't have acted any differently if I'd gotten caught up or checked in a little earlier -- I bought the story.

Even with me practically going insane poitning out the obvious flaw in his story that my suspect-list can't seem to "figure out"? Right.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:30 AM   #897
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
path12 is your most likely suspect.

I want, WANT to clear dubb93, becuase he is an invaluable ally if he is truly a good guy, which is why I want confirmation if he is good or not.

I would like to add that dubb93 is also a cunning, maliciously diabolical opponent, if he is a bad guy. Which is why I am pressing to check his true colors.

This is a guy who pulled a rabbit out of his ass and won a WW game that he had no business winning!
Old 01-11-2006, 05:49 AM   #898
Raiders Army
Coordinator

w00t. Two down in two nights. This is awesome! Neon is definitely the MVP through the first two days!

It took me about 20 minutes to catch up from last night. Jeez, this is going to be a long ass thread!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 05:52 AM   #899
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

RA, if you're a good guy, you'd better read up on my comments and suggestions as to where to go next... since I feel that I do not have long to live.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:12 AM   #900
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

As it is, I am pretty downright sure that Alan T and Path 12 are Death Eaters

Path12's guilt via the same logic... he didn't find ANYTHING to persuade him to change his vote in the past 3 pages since that post!?!?!? I had a dozen somehwat posts that clearly was saying that SnDvls was lying and that he didn't have the ability to protect me in any way, shape or form. And he didn't see this? Uh-uh. Death Eater, methinks.

Alan T's guilt via Alan T's refusal to open his eyes and playing the "dumb" act, when it was clear that i was explaining what Apparation and Disapparation meant. Noone is that ignorant to unable to comprehend things that are put in front of him right there, seriously!!! Unless of course, he actually couldn't understand... which is highly unlikely.

Most everyone in the suspect list is also guilty via the same "huh? I don't understand!?" reasoning that the above two have shown.

My suspected as Death Eater list:
Alan T
Path12
Mr. Wednesday
Grammaticus
KWhit

Needs to be checked:
dubb93