Old 06-19-2006, 10:47 PM   #851
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

I'm glad I didn't preorder
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:50 PM   #852
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Just to show a different type of person, let me give my take on this game.

I don't care if the quarters are only 5 minutes long.
I don't care what the sim stats for the other games look like.
I don't care if there are draft busts.
I don't care if I "solve" team practices.

I'm not saying this just to seem like a dissenting bad-ass. I just really don't care. For me, if the game is fun and I enjoy coaching my team, I'll be very happy. Of course it would be nice if things were improved, but I have yet to see something that completely turns me off from this game. I'm still very excited about the release of this game. Perhaps my expectations aren't very high, and I accept that this game might end up being a disappointment to me, but I'm still planning to spend a lot of time with NFL Head Coach.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:28 PM   #853
JimboJ
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors

I'm not saying this just to seem like a dissenting bad-ass. I just really don't care. For me, if the game is fun and I enjoy coaching my team, I'll be very happy. Of course it would be nice if things were improved, but I have yet to see something that completely turns me off from this game. I'm still very excited about the release of this game. Perhaps my expectations aren't very high, and I accept that this game might end up being a disappointment to me, but I'm still planning to spend a lot of time with NFL Head Coach.

I feel the same way. I don't expect the game to be perfect, because how many games are perfect in their first release? How many versions of FOF did it take before it became the game we were all looking for?

I will buy it regardless of the reviews, mainly because I have been waiting years for this type of game to come out (since the FPS days). If we don't support this version, there may not be another version.
JimboJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:42 PM   #854
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboJ
I feel the same way. I don't expect the game to be perfect, because how many games are perfect in their first release? How many versions of FOF did it take before it became the game we were all looking for?

I will buy it regardless of the reviews, mainly because I have been waiting years for this type of game to come out (since the FPS days). If we don't support this version, there may not be another version.

I agree with this, particularly the last paragraph.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:45 PM   #855
AgustusM
College Prospect

I don't expect the game to be perfect, I have yet to find one that is.

But 2 things really bother me about the clock:

1. first and foremost - this is typical EA - why give the user options when we can lock everything down - why should they care if I want to play 1 minute quarters or 7 hour quarters. I saw another post about not being able to change uniform numbers - why EA why, what is your obsession with control - so many little details in EA games are locked and limited when they should be open - If I want to change my backup WR to shoe# 4,789 that is uusally an option - but if I want to change his number so he doesn't have the same number as a hall of famer with a retired number, nope sorry.
'

2. 15 min accel clock was included and worked in the 1984 XOR NFL Challenge game - you have obvious brilliant programmers, why can't they sort out this simple and vital detail when they have been making football games for 15 years and this was working over 20 year ago.

does any of this mean I am not going to buy this game, HELL NO! I might buy it ten times so the sales go up, I will buy it the first second I get my hands on it - but damn EA why do you always come so close - but ALWAYS do something that F***s it all up?
AgustusM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 01:26 AM   #856
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

you can't play out a full sixty minute game, but you can dress your players up like barbie dolls. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:07 AM   #857
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

It would seem to me that 5 minute quarters kills any chance at a good sim. You can essentially knock the legs out from any offensive team by running the ball -- and you don't even have to be good at it. While this is acceptable in joystick Madden mostly because I reach across the room and punch the other player if he tries to kill time like this, how do you avoid this in a multiplayer sim? Or am I going to hear there is not a multiplayer sim? But hey, picking your coach's clothing, now there's something to spend time on. Dumb.

I already see this as a watered down sim that will not satisfy the joystick guys or the realism sports sim player. I don't believe there is an in-between market.

I did see the first commercial on ESPN however with Jeff Fisher, and it was pretty funny.

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 06-20-2006 at 04:09 AM.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:06 AM   #858
ice4277
Pro Rookie

While I'm a little disappointed in the clock issue, it is an EA game. I think maybe some folks were expecting a little too much on the realism side here. I will never play an EA game looking for the most realistic, deep stats and simulations. I have text sims for that. I can look past most EA issues as long as the gameplay is relatively fun and somewhat within the bounds of reality. I haven't enjoyed the latest Madden or NCAA releases, but its not because I felt the sim engine was off. I'm going to give this a chance for sure, but never had any preconceived notions that we would be getting FOF-like stats.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:30 AM   #859
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez

I already see this as a watered down sim that will not satisfy the joystick guys or the realism sports sim player. I don't believe there is an in-between market.

*Raises hand*

I think there are several "in-between" guys in this thread.

As for the old "don't expect deep stats, perfect stats, etc." from EA. I don't. I just expect close. I just can't see any way this game will be close at this point. 5 minute quarters are going to kill any feel of realism, and most likely screw up the stats. I had been expecting a bug that EA never fixes (s.o.p. for EA), but to just out of the box make such a moronic design decision? I guess that shouldn't surprise me either.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:07 AM   #860
CraigSca
Pro Starter

The thing is, considering the power of today's PCs and consoles, having the best of both worlds (fun gameplay AND realistic stats) is not outside the realm of possibility. Why can't we expect both? I really don't think it's too much to ask.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:16 AM   #861
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca
The thing is, considering the power of today's PCs and consoles, having the best of both worlds (fun gameplay AND realistic stats) is not outside the realm of possibility. Why can't we expect both? I really don't think it's too much to ask.

Agreed. This is one of those decisions that is just baffling to me. 15 minute quarters, accelerated clock. It's simple. It allows you the time to talk to your guys and get plays off. It also allows for realistic stats.

They just made a sim where realism is the key and took out clock management out of the equation. I just don't understand it.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:59 AM   #862
spleen1015
Coordinator

I am finding it hard to want this game now. I want it, but I feel like every time I play I'll be bothered by this. I'll just want to see what you guys think before I take the plunge.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:17 AM   #863
jbmagic
Pro Starter

I don't understand why 5 mins quarters only.

Usually long drives takeup 4 mins plus.

There going to be quarters where the other team won't have possession at all.

The other questions is if sims only games stats is based on 15 mins quarters, then the games we coach out wont match when it comes to stats.

The NFl averages 120 plays for both team combine in a game. I don't see us reaching that with 5 mins quarters too.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #864
KWhit
Coordinator

This game is really going to suck. If it doesn't have a solid game engine that can produce reasonable stats, how is this different than playing Madden and only calling the plays?

What is new here? The fact that you can click on a player and give him a motivational speech? Please.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:33 AM   #865
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I just want a fun game too. Realism would be nice. I used to just sim out Madden back in the day(maybe play 1-2 games a year), cause it was fun. I think I'll have a good time with this.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:41 AM   #866
jbmagic
Pro Starter

How could it be fun, if you only might get two possessions for the entire game?

It can happen if you have two long drive and the cpu team has 2 long drives thats at least 5 mins plus.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:53 AM   #867
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic

It can happen if you have two long drive and the cpu team has 2 long drives thats at least 5 mins plus.

You're comparing apples and oranges. In general, I'm sure they're not going to use the whole play clock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:01 AM   #868
AgustusM
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
This game is really going to suck. If it doesn't have a solid game engine that can produce reasonable stats, how is this different than playing Madden and only calling the plays?

What is new here? The fact that you can click on a player and give him a motivational speech? Please.

I agree - the only chance this game has is to be "better" then Madden in areas of realism - the "talk to players" aspect is the aspect I least care about, the most likely to turn into Terrell davis type phone calls and the one I am going to have to do instead of want to do. GM and in game play calling and clock management is what would make this game great.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:35 AM   #869
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:

Now that's just silly. jb it seems like you're going out of your way to find faults with games without experience in the matter.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #870
AgustusM
College Prospect

digital download = good

not knowing when they are going to make it available = bad
Old 06-20-2006, 09:54 AM   #871
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Now that's just silly. jb it seems like you're going out of your way to find faults with games without experience in the matter.

Its been stated the quarters will be 5 mins long. Those are the facts and Its not like I am the only one disappointed about it.

I just saying you and the cpu team might have long drives. And if that happens you won't have many possessions.

I guess we will find out soon when more people get the game. And we read more first game impressions on it.

I hope I am wrong and the game is great.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #872
jaygr
H.S. Freshman Team

Maybe I am one of those inbetween guys. I haven't played the game yet, but in theory, the 5 minute quarters don't bug me. I am glad that I don't care quite as much as others about realism (that is not a dig- I really am glad because maybe I will really enjoy this game). I kind of like that the games might be quick too. I don't have nearly as much time to play games as I used to, and admittedly I am not some great playcaller or game planner so I really don't go particulary crazy over that in the game. I just try to call the right plays, have fun, and try to win. I also don't mind if the stats aren't fully realistic to real life, I just figure that hey, in my little sim world here, those are the stats.

I hate to say it, but I don't know that this game was meant for the hardcore sim crowd. I know a lot of you would like it to be and I understand your frustration. I really think this game was meant for Madden guys who have a bigger of interest in the franchise mode. If they made it a hardcore sim, then it probably wouldn't be worth the money they put into it (poor sales probably as the hardcore sim crowd probably isn't huge.) Again, I know why a lot of you are upset, but at the same time I think EA had to try to balance between hardcore simmers and Madden junkies. But at the same time hopefully that means great sales, and them making new versions that hopefully fix a lot of issues and also maybe even lead to similar series for different sports.
jaygr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #873
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Its been stated the quarters will be 5 mins long. Those are the facts and Its not like I am the only one disappointed about it.

I just saying you and the cpu team might have long drives. And if that happens you won't have many possessions.

I guess we will find out soon when more people get the game. And we read more first game impressions on it.

I say it's silly because have you played Madden? In 5 minute quarters you and the computer don't have 1 drive each half even if you grind it out every play.

It's one thing to be disappointed in the 5 minute quarters. It's another to suggest that the game designers were so incompetent as to create a game that approaches neither realistic nor fun.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 06-20-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:05 AM   #874
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgustusM
digital download = good

not knowing when they are going to make it available = bad
Yeah, looks like they f'd up the whole "99% download" till release date thing. I'm sure the link will come up soon, hopefully.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:08 AM   #875
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci
you can't play out a full sixty minute game, but you can dress your players up like barbie dolls. Not exactly what I was hoping for.
Maximum Custo....aw, fuck it.

Last edited by Toddzilla : 06-20-2006 at 10:09 AM.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #876
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Not to pick on anybody in particular here, but jbmagic touched on something that I thought about saying earlier.

Quote:

All the first impressions in the world won't change the fact that the quarters are 5 minutes long. That kills the game for a lot of people, and there's no way around it (at least not without mods). Having looked over the features and such, a lot of people have made up their minds about this game. I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would get them to change their minds.

Really, what could we possibly say to make people think, "Oh, now I don't care that the quarters are only 5 minutes long!"? Anything? Anything at all?
Old 06-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #877
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci

EA must be feeling the pressure from Maximum Football.

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #878
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

5 min quarters? Figures...........
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 AM   #879
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Eh, oh well. I preordered not because I'm looking for some super realistic sim, I just ordered because I'm looking for something to screw around with an have fun with. 5 minute quarters isn't going to kill it for me because it doesn't kill it for me playing Madden so, hey.. house rule for me. Don't drain the clock with running 5 running plays... (Of course, if the CPU is taking advantage of this, that is a different story but, I didn't detect the CPU taking advantage of it in Madden so..)

Of course, I can completely understand why some people would be completely turned off to the game.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:36 AM   #880
AgustusM
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
Yeah, looks like they f'd up the whole "99% download" till release date thing. I'm sure the link will come up soon, hopefully.

no doubt
Old 06-20-2006, 10:37 AM   #881
Kuroth
n00b

Cool

I went by my local Gamestop Sunday to pick up FIFA 2006 World Cup for my PC (Not a bad game)… Anyway I was talking to them and I said hey you guys still getting in head coach on the 20th.. They said yea and they pulled out this big box with these cool looking button up black short sleeve shirts with the EA logo and they had NFL Head Coach on them… They said they were for people that Pre ordered.. I had never heard of or seen this shirt pre order special.. Anyway I told the guy I had pre order on-line from Gamestop and he said after I get the game bring in my receipt and if they have any left he will give me one…. They really did look pretty sweet…

At this point I am worried the shirt might be better then the game..
Kuroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #882
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygr
Maybe I am one of those inbetween guys. I haven't played the game yet, but in theory, the 5 minute quarters don't bug me. I am glad that I don't care quite as much as others about realism (that is not a dig- I really am glad because maybe I will really enjoy this game). I kind of like that the games might be quick too. I don't have nearly as much time to play games as I used to, and admittedly I am not some great playcaller or game planner so I really don't go particulary crazy over that in the game. I just try to call the right plays, have fun, and try to win. I also don't mind if the stats aren't fully realistic to real life, I just figure that hey, in my little sim world here, those are the stats.

The problem though is that it appears that the games that are simmed will generate more plays per game than when you play your games out. So you'll have AI controlled RBs that get 500 carries per season, where your top guy can only get to 400 due to you having to play 5 minute quarters limiting the # of plays you can run. So your stats will not be able to be compared to the rest of the league.

Quote:
I hate to say it, but I don't know that this game was meant for the hardcore sim crowd. I know a lot of you would like it to be and I understand your frustration. I really think this game was meant for Madden guys who have a bigger of interest in the franchise mode.

But I really don't understand how the core gameplay is any different from Madden's minus the player-control. Can't you pretty much do everything in Madden that you can do in Head Coach? The only thing I noticed was the fact that you can give your players pep-talks. Without a solid kick-ass stats engine, this game doesn't add anything to what you can already get in Madden. (Unless I'm missing something, which is possible)...
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:41 AM   #883
AgustusM
College Prospect

Quote:
I really think this game was meant for Madden guys who have a bigger of interest in the franchise mode.

If I was a "Madden" guy - I would look at this game as Madden but I can't control the players, what is the point in that - I CAN DO THAT NOW!

I think EA looked at the numbers that FM, OOTP and the like have been doing - they remember the former competition they had in FB Pro and they are trying to maximize their exclusive NFL license.

But if they really are going with "hey its Madden, you just don't get to move your players but you DO get to tell them "buck up little camper!" then this is going to me a miserable failure.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:05 AM   #884
SegRat
High School Varsity

Damn, my gamestop, after telling me yesterday that they would have it today, are now telling me they will have it tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #885
SegRat
High School Varsity

dola, they also said they are sold out of the first shipment on preorders.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #886
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
The problem though is that it appears that the games that are simmed will generate more plays per game than when you play your games out. So you'll have AI controlled RBs that get 500 carries per season, where your top guy can only get to 400 due to you having to play 5 minute quarters limiting the # of plays you can run. So your stats will not be able to be compared to the rest of the league.

But I really don't understand how the core gameplay is any different from Madden's minus the player-control. Can't you pretty much do everything in Madden that you can do in Head Coach? The only thing I noticed was the fact that you can give your players pep-talks. Without a solid kick-ass stats engine, this game doesn't add anything to what you can already get in Madden. (Unless I'm missing something, which is possible)...

I agree with your first paragraph. That is the thing that worries me the most about 5 minute quarters, that I won't be able to get the stats that the rest of the league has, even if I coach great. Then again, RAC did get 50 plays off supposedly in his first game.

As far as the 2nd paragraph, I think the core gameplay looks similar, but from the demo, it appears the coach only mode in madden plays VASTLY inferior to this. The QB's in the demo appear to react much more realistically with their reads, their scrambles, and running plays actually seem to work.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #887
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

I'm really hoping some inteliigent fan of the game, will be able to mod the PC version to make the quarters either customizable or at least 10 minutes long. If they could somehow make it 15 minutes with accelerated clock, I would hail them as one of the greatest modders ever.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:20 AM   #888
spleen1015
Coordinator

Maybe I need to play it and see the game, but I don't see how you can do all of the things that are going to be a part of the game and get realistic stats with 5 minute quarters.

Could it be that I am thinking that motiviating your players will play a bigger role than it should?

In playing the demo, those 1 minute quarters went by pretty quickly, granted I'm still not used to the game, but sheesh!

Last edited by spleen1015 : 06-20-2006 at 11:21 AM.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #889
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

After telling me on Saturday that I'd be able to pick it up today, my gamestop is now saying that their shipment "likely" won't arrive until tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-20-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #890
Adamski47
High School JV

Tecmo Super Bowl had 5 minute quarters and was the best football game of all time. As long as we can coach up our players to run zig zags for an average of 15.8 ypc the game will play fine.
Adamski47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:42 AM   #891
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamski47
Tecmo Super Bowl had 5 minute quarters and was the best football game of all time. As long as we can coach up our players to run zig zags for an average of 15.8 ypc the game will play fine.
yeah, speaking of which, we need tecmo 2007 to come out.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:54 AM   #892
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

From "EA Cadillac" on the official EA forums:

Quote:
Hey gang.

All indications that I can see over here at EA are that this product is going to be available for download at 12:00 AM (midnight) on 6/23/06. That's roughly 5:00PM California time on Thursday. This could change though. I can add that we are busting tail over here trying to get it out in the best state possible. Also, there looks like there will be a Day 1 patch for the retail version. The downloader version will not need this patch that really only comes into play with multiplayer online.

We'll keep you posted and please accept my apologies about the delay!

Then later:

Quote:
The retail version should street today but there could be a delay even there with various retailers depending on their distribution chain. The delay related to the downloadable version is related to the software encryption that protects this installation. This has to work perfectly.

We'll update the websites but like I mentioned earlier, if we don't get the digital version right soon the 23rd date could change.

Don't kill the messenger!

Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants to find out that Digital River is involved with this somehow?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #893
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Dola

Also, this dude apparently can't tell time if he thinks midnight is 5pm California time. Well, maybe EA is now running their operation out of Iceland, but I don't know.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:10 PM   #894
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Dola

Also, this dude apparently can't tell time if he thinks midnight is 5pm California time. Well, maybe EA is now running their operation out of Iceland, but I don't know.

If the servers are running at using 12:00 AM GMT then, it would be 5:00 PM I think.. (or 4..)

edit: Actually.. must be since the game will be avail at midnight Friday and Thursday afternoon in California.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 06-20-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #895
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
If the servers are running at using 12:00 AM GMT then, it would be 5:00 PM I think.. (or 4..)
Yep, it would be 4pm California time, so the dude is still out of his tree.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #896
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Dola

Funny that that was the statement that stuck out most for me too... "uhhh... if you can't get this right"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:16 PM   #897
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I called the GameStop at which I preordered the game, and the guy told me that it'd be in on Friday. I told him that I preordered, and then he said that they may have it tomorrow. This release isn't quite at NCAA Football 06 levels, but it's still kinda messed up. Most companies can give you a release date. EA Sports gives you a release week and lets you fend for yourself.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:20 PM   #898
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola

Ack, that's seriously alarming.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:23 PM   #899
Izulde
Head Coach

The 5 minute quarters thing does suck a little bit, because it means to get semi-realistic stats for your starters you'll have to turn fatigue off and never put your backups in. (This is what I do in all my NCAA and Madden games actually, because I can't be bothered with longer games).

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #900
Izulde
Head Coach

Ugh! Just called my Gamestop and they provided another confirmation. They said EA delayed the shipping another day and they should have it tomorrow.

I am beyond pissed right now. Today's the only day I have off this week and I specifically pre-ordered so I could get it today.

Fucking EA.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote