Exceeded my expectations 65 62.50%
Generally met my expectations 26 25.00%
Eh, somewhat disappointed 7 6.73%
Trout 6 5.77%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #801
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Speaking of dragons, anybody getting attacked at the same place more than once?

I've dealt with five - the original dragon, one that randomly appeared while I was strolling along in the countryside and three that have attacked me when I arrived at a particular location after fast traveling there.

Anyone else seeing signs that maybe the encounters aren't always completely random (other than any set piece ones that might exist in the storyline I mean)?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #802
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Speaking of dragons, anybody getting attacked at the same place more than once?

Is it
Spoiler

Otherwise, I think it might be an artifact of spawning while in fast travel mode. Time passes on the journey, but you don't deal with the spawns until you drop to regular time. If you often fast travel to that location, you have a better chance of getting hit.

The place in the spoiler is the only place I have heard multiple people talk about several spawns. You might try clearing any dragon mound nearby.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #803
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Soon as I went back into the game after posting this, I came across my second one. On the way to Rorikstead a fire dragon came down, sadly it wasn't a challenge at all. Between my horse and Lydia, it was dead after one swing of my axe

Still only fought the one that gets you the Thane title in Whiterun. I saw a second one flying around looking for prey, but he either didn't see me or was interested in something else and moved on.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #804
chinaski
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
Was it wounded? I was attacked by a dragon that had just recently tangled with a giant...it didn't take long to finish the beast off...

Thats very possible, there were giants in the area. If it did tangle with a giant, it ran from that fight and then came down road to attack me.

Another dragon showed up immediately after I killed this one, but it never landed. Is that normal?
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #805
RainMaker
General Manager

Yeah, I got lucky the other day and had a giant with two mammoths around when the dragon came. It tusseled with them and I just had to land a few arrow shots to put it down.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #806
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Man, how many times can I think a battle is over, than be shocked to see SOMEONE RUNNING RIGHT AT ME, just about to fire off a shot, before I figure out it's my buddy. Seriously, you think I'd get used to it by now.

Also, I think I've killed at least 3 hired friends (including Lydia). I would advise against taking my contract. I'm glad that there's enough of 'em available that I can let them die off, even knowing that I killed them through some flavor of my own idiocy, rather than having only one or two available, which would make them a lot more precious and force a million reloads to save them from their own crappy AI and my slightly random bloodlust. Knowing that there's so many 'friends' available for hire makes them seem much more optional...sometimes I take someone with me, sometimes I don't, sometimes they get an arrow in the back of the head, sometimes they won't.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 11-22-2011 at 05:49 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #807
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkspr View Post
Is it ...

That's exactly where it is.

On the bright side, I've had enough practice now to have developed a pretty successful technique on handling them there ... just so long as I don't get anybody useful killed while I'm doing it.

I'm starting to think of that location as "dragon arena".
Old 11-23-2011, 03:10 AM   #808
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

NM. Stupid me.

Last edited by Crapshoot : 11-23-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:27 AM   #809
SackAttack
Head Coach

A quest I'm on reminded me of Bigsmooth's comment here, so I thought I'd come back and address that, and saw a couple other things while looking for it that I thought I'd comment on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
That's the thing I hate most about companions. THey aren't smart. They don't have hit points or combat sense. If you WERE ThAT Companion, you could survive, so why can't he/she/it?

At LEAST it should let you heal him/her/it.

They do, if you have a spell that allows you to heal others. I don't see any way to use potions to heal them, but you can definitely use restoration. Unfortunately, your companion is generally a bit of a dumbass and goes "Wow...are you a priest?" even after about the tenth time you heal him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
One thing that's fun for magic users is to put Spark in both hands and pretend that you're Emperor Palpatine.

Something I could swear I saw on a loading screen is that if you dual-cast the same spell, you can actually create a more powerful effect. So if you dual-cast Spark for the Palpatine effect, you're probably casting an exponentially more powerful variant of the spell (but you'll burn through your Magicka faster, too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmooth View Post
I basically leave mine at the front door with the "wait here" command when entering a cave or fort. That way I can get all of the experience points by killing the bandits and have the follower be a mule to carry all the loot!

I think this goes back to my explanation of the organic nature of the levelling system.

There is no 'XP', speaking precisely, for killing something. Your growth comes entirely from your use of your skills. About the only place I can think of where you can actively suffer from your companion ganking your kills is against a dragon, since if you don't deal the death blow, you don't absorb the dragon's soul.

Otherwise, if you're blocking attacks, taking attacks while wearing armor, casting offensive magic, using your weapons in combat, etc, you should still be getting growth in those abilities regardless of whether you tell your companion "Sit, stay" or let him/her tag along.

I will say that when I've been trying to sneak - such as in the Ratway in Riften - I'll tell mine to "Sit, stay," but I've no qualms about letting her tag along when being sneaky isn't a consideration. Sometimes, I NEED that external cue that, whoops, bogey on my six.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #810
DougW
High School Varsity

Does anyone else have a problem with the story ? Or am I missing something ?

What I mean is ...
Spoiler

Spoiler : Nothing major, just early game "story talk"

Also, I thought the Wood Elf racial was really stupid (Command Animal). But, I found a pretty satisfying use.
Spoiler
DougW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:37 AM   #811
DougW
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I think this goes back to my explanation of the organic nature of the levelling system.

There is no 'XP', speaking precisely, for killing something. Your growth comes entirely from your use of your skills. About the only place I can think of where you can actively suffer from your companion ganking your kills is against a dragon, since if you don't deal the death blow, you don't absorb the dragon's soul.

Otherwise, if you're blocking attacks, taking attacks while wearing armor, casting offensive magic, using your weapons in combat, etc, you should still be getting growth in those abilities regardless of whether you tell your companion "Sit, stay" or let him/her tag along..

I'd assume what he meant was that, with no companion (no one to take enemy health, or absorb enemy fire).. your character will block more attacks, and use more attacks which raises those stats faster, which gives you faster levels.

Also, Are you sure about the death blow/dragon soul thing ? I have gotten a soul from each dragon I've fought (admittedly only 5), and don't think I could have possibly gotten the final blow in each fight.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:44 AM   #812
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougW View Post
I'd assume what he meant was that, with no companion (no one to take enemy health, or absorb enemy fire).. your character will block more attacks, and use more attacks which raises those stats faster, which gives you faster levels.

Also, Are you sure about the death blow/dragon soul thing ? I have gotten a soul from each dragon I've fought (admittedly only 5), and don't think I could have possibly gotten the final blow in each fight.

I'm not 100% sure, no, as I've gotten the death blow in each of my five'ish fights, but I have talked to others who have reported not getting a soul absorption (and the common denominator has been not getting in the final blow).

It *may* be a proximity thing. Perhaps, kind of like the word of power things, you have to be within a certain distance of the carcass when the soul leaves the body in order to absorb it.

Apropos of nothing, I HATE Draugr Deathlords. Like, to the point of inventing sixteen new words to describe that hatred.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:58 AM   #813
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Does anyone else have a problem with the story ? Or am I missing something ?

What I mean is ...
Spoiler

Spoiler : Nothing major, just early game "story talk"

Well...

Spoiler
Old 11-23-2011, 04:11 AM   #814
DougW
High School Varsity

Thanks SA, that helped . I needed something to make me feel OK about not just ignoring the game and heading straight for the main story line .

As for Uldrik ..

Spoiler
Old 11-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #815
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Thanks SA, that helped . I needed something to make me feel OK about not just ignoring the game and heading straight for the main story line .

Ayup.

As for Uldrik ..

Spoiler

Well...

Spoiler

General Draugr-related combat spoilers:

Spoiler
Old 11-23-2011, 05:11 AM   #816
DougW
High School Varsity

Quote:

What I don't get, though, is that the game mechanic is such that you can't unlock the Shouts ............ can't imagine you could be as powerful as Ulfric allegedly is without at least a touch of the Dragon's blood.

I read on the wiki ... (I'm late to the skyrim party, and I haven't even seen Ulfric in game yet, except on the carriage ride). If you haven't talked to Ulfric either, you may want to skip spoiler - apparently he explains your question.
Spoiler
Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 AM   #817
thesloppy
Pro Starter

So, I'm 42nd level, head of the thieve's guild, met a handful of Daedric Princes, taken out well over a dozen dragons...and yet I still haven't been to 4 of the 9 holds. I love how massive this game is.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:54 AM   #818
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
I love how massive this game is.

Well this is really neat. As you've probably heard, Skyrim is a massive game. It's even bigger than you think though. A PC player, after discovering a gate-like structure in the southeastern portion of the map, turned on a "no clip" mode to explore beyond the Bethesda-set boundaries. This led to a surprising (and totally awesome) discovery.

It turns out that Morrowind and Cyrodiil, the environments featured in the two previous Elder Scrolls games, are built into Skyrim. There's not much to be found other than low-resolution landscapes, but Bethesda put in enough detail for key features like Morrowind's Red Mountain and Cyrodiil's White Gold Tower to be visible.

This raises some intriguing possibilities. It's unlikely that these landmasses exist solely for the purpose of making Skyrim feel like it's part of a larger world. There are regions, particularly Cyrodiil, recreated with a fair amount of detail that would never be visible from Skyrim's highest peaks.

The player who discovered the content puts forth two seemingly reasonable possibilities on Tumblr (via Destructoid). One: Bethesda used the placeholder environments as a reference point for its modding commuity to work from. Two: these temp regions are placeholders for future DLC.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-28-fbfantrack

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 11-23-2011 at 06:55 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #819
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Two: these temp regions are placeholders for future DLC.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-28-fbfantrack

This would be beyond awesome. Don't know if any of you ever played the old Might and Magic: Clouds of Xeen and the followup Darkside of Xeen, which could be combined with Clouds of Xeen to make one large world of Xeen.

If Bethesda put something together like this it would be truly epic as I had a lot of fun with those games.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #820
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
So, I'm 42nd level, head of the thieve's guild, met a handful of Daedric Princes, taken out well over a dozen dragons...and yet I still haven't been to 4 of the 9 holds. I love how massive this game is.

The funny thing is I can't imagine ever being 42nd level - my fighter just doesn't use enough skills. I'm 22 now, can eke out another 6 or 7 levels to max out 2H weapons and smithing, maybe a few more on heavy armor. After that, what's left? Block which almost never levels? Enchanting? I guess I would have to start paying people to train in random skills just to get my level up. Also, at level 22 I've been to all of the holds - just love to travel.

Last edited by Peregrine : 11-23-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #821
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
The funny thing is I can't imagine ever being 42nd level - my fighter just doesn't use enough skills. I'm 22 now, can eke out another 6 or 7 levels to max out 2H weapons and smithing, maybe a few more on heavy armor. After that, what's left? Block which almost never levels? Enchanting? I guess I would have to start paying people to train in random skills just to get my level up. Also, at level 22 I've been to all of the holds - just love to travel.

I'm a level 34 thief/mage hybrid. I'm the head of the Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild and the Mage College. I did find it amusing as I started the Thieves Guild that there was little or no respect to the fact that I was the head of the Dark Brotherhood
Spoiler
and the Archmage of the College...I was thinking You guys could give me a little more respect I mean I have 100 sneak, and 85 archery right now, that does keep most things at bay. I've been scrambling to upgrade light armor and my pick pocketing is subpar.

All in all, I need to stop playing for a bit, it gives me migraines. And I have so many quests active I need to complete a chunk of them before going further. I have yet to scrape the surface of the main quest.

It's a completionists wet dream, you could do side missions that are so unlike other missions...like the Mara missions are couples matchmaking. Which is a respite from search and destroy missions.

I love the game, I'm addicted to it. I don't think I could restart a character though. It's just so massive I'd be overwhelmed at the thought I trying to do some of the missions again.

Since I had played the games prior I good concept in mind so I'm happy off the bat.

Just need to break for the sake of my head.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #822
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post

Some restoration skills, lockpicking to open some of those chests. Speech is useful for selling all the bounty you find and persuade NPCs to talk on some of the city missions. Alchemy just for the sake of making potions. Your character is a warrior but he could become so much more with some side skills.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 11-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #823
Grover
Pro Starter

Not to mention you can pay to level up some of those skills. If you're having that much trouble with blocking, I'd look to buy a few skill-ups.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #824
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Apropos of nothing, I HATE Draugr Deathlords. Like, to the point of inventing sixteen new words to describe that hatred.

Oh shit, for reals? I just ran into one of those on the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. Looked like a badass, but I figured I could handle him if I come prepared the next time. I guess he's even stronger than he looks? I am at Level 6. I hope I can take him. I would like to keep the stuff I get down there.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-23-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #825
Izulde
Head Coach

Yeah the Draugr Deathlords are a real pain in the ass. That's the enemy I was posting about where I did the whole run and slam down gate with lever then snipe with bows thing. And I think I was at level 11 or 12 at that point.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #826
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Deathlords are badass. I kept to shadows against them. The first time I went head to head against them, it killed me with one blow.

Ice wraiths are a pain simply because as an archer they are a small target; Magical Anomalies are also a pain.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #827
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Oh shit, for reals? I just ran into one of those on the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. Looked like a badass, but I figured I could handle him if I come prepared the next time. I guess he's even stronger than he looks? I am at Level 6. I hope I can take him. I would like to keep the stuff I get down there.

I had to drop the difficulty level down so I could take that one out.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:55 PM   #828
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Something I could swear I saw on a loading screen is that if you dual-cast the same spell, you can actually create a more powerful effect. So if you dual-cast Spark for the Palpatine effect, you're probably casting an exponentially more powerful variant of the spell (but you'll burn through your Magicka faster, too).

There's a perk in the Destruction tree (all of the magic trees, I think) that will make dual-casting the same spell more powerful.

And yes, you burn through Magicka super fast doing that. Especially at low levels before you can build up Magicka and get Magicka-boosting gear.

Last edited by sabotai : 11-23-2011 at 01:56 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #829
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

Way for reals. I'm shocked you've run into one so early. I'm just now pushing level 21 and I've come across them for the first time. I'm fairly certain I have at least one more to face on the quest I'm currently on, and that prospect is sufficient to cause pants-wetting.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #830
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

He was tough, I wound up kiting him while filling him with arrows.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #831
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Archery is going to be hard to use on this one. In this quest, you get a word of power from a wall near the deathlord's coffin, and when you come out, he's coming out to greet you. The only way out is through him, and the dias the coffin sits on is only 5-10 steps away from the wall. If I come prepared to fire, I might get off two or three shots, but then I have to switch to melee weapons.

I think if he's simply too pwoerful for me, I may just have to run by him, risk taking a hit or two and make for a gate or doorway. There are some around that area, although I forget how close they are.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #832
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Archery is going to be hard to use on this one. In this quest, you get a word of power from a wall near the deathlord's coffin, and when you come out, he's coming out to greet you. The only way out is through him, and the dias the coffin sits on is only 5-10 steps away from the wall. If I come prepared to fire, I might get off two or three shots, but then I have to switch to melee weapons.

I think if he's simply too pwoerful for me, I may just have to run by him, risk taking a hit or two and make for a gate or doorway. There are some around that area, although I forget how close they are.

I, uh, strongly recommend if you run for it that you do so with weapons sheathed.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #833
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I, uh, strongly recommend if you run for it that you do so with weapons sheathed.

And sneak turned off, lol. I have done that a couple times.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #834
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
And sneak turned off, lol. I have done that a couple times.

Well, sure, sneak is a great way to get hauled down from behind. But what I mean is,
Spoiler
Old 11-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #835
thesloppy
Pro Starter

You know what I love? HORKERS! Dwarves, elves, dragons, blah, blah, blah, seen it all before....but them evil walruses? I'm hoping I can stumble upon some kind of horker based quest.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #836
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

What I found is that he's not good at crossing the stream in the middle of the room. I went from one side to another or in the stream to get away from him once he got close. Put a few arrows into him while he makes his way towards me, then repeat.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #837
Edward64
Head Coach

A little more addendum news to above.

New Patch Locks Skyrim to Steam Forever and Ever
Quote:
In related Skyrim news, one gamer located in Finland has discovered that the entire virtual world of Tamriel includes the landmasses from Morrowind and Oblivion. They were discovered after the player discovered a closed path at the archway of Stendarr's Beacon, the closest point to Morrowind. Curious, he used the noclip command to move past the invisible wall. The trail continued on for a bit until it thinned out with scaled down textures.

"Bethesda has made the landmass for Morrowind," he writes in a blog. "The entirety of Morrowind. Solstheim is there, the mainland is there, Vvardenfell is there. It’s all there. It’s scaled down slightly however, since the scaling in Morrowind, Skyrim, And Oblivion are all obscured towards each other. But it’s still very large."

To read the full blog, head here.

Here's the blog with pictures.
PPSh-41
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #838
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Whorebags
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #839
SackAttack
Head Coach

Was just telling DT that the mod lockout has to either have been a completely unintentional side effect, or else there IS some seriously massive DLC coming and Bethesda are trying to prevent having their thunder stolen by modders working with the non-Skyrim parts of Tamriel.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #840
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Was just telling DT that the mod lockout has to either have been a completely unintentional side effect, or else there IS some seriously massive DLC coming and Bethesda are trying to prevent having their thunder stolen by modders working with the non-Skyrim parts of Tamriel.

I'm not sure there is any mod lockout. The one that this affected has another working alternative already. I don't think there are any other mods that use an alternate .exe, and you still have the ability to use alternate data files from the launch menu which would be far more important for building something in Morrowind.

My guess on Tamriel being in the game is that it was put in for something there for background and they just added in the height map for Tamriel that they already had. Front what I've seen everything has low textures and not much theres. I don't think the modding community could put out something substantial before Bethesda could release a planned DLC, or that could do something that could steal much thunder from something Bethesda would release.

Last edited by mckerney : 11-23-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #841
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Dumb question but ... how do you figure out who has sent assassins after you?
Old 11-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #842
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

Infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood, kill them all, and then do your best Nelson Muntz impression.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #843
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

When I had some after me I killed them and found the contract from Gerda on them. May not have exactly been assassins as they were instructed not to go as far as killing me, but they didn't seem interested in letting up.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #844
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

All I've found so far is the generic letter giving the assassin the mission, no mention of who put a price on my head (IIRC that's consistent with the DB's, the operative usually doesn't know who their employer is)
Old 11-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #845
RainMaker
General Manager

So a dragon flew in today. Luckily I was right by a Giant and two Mammoths. So it was them, myself, and Lydia taking down the dragon. I let them do most of the work and we finished it off later. Then I proceeded to kill the wounded Mammoths and Giant. I am not a good person.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #846
chinaski
College Prospect

The companion quest line is awesome! Was the toughest part of the game for me thus far.

Ran into a pretty lame bug recently, not sure what I can do about it...
Spoiler

Made six levels today, the game just keeps getting better.
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #847
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I finally killed another dragon. It was just me and Lydia. Wasn't that tough, really.

I was in a barrow, and noticed an alcove across the way from me with some treasure, but the bridge had been destroyed. I kept looking around for a way across, and there was nothing there. I couldn't help but thinking "oh, crap. Am I supposed to Mario this somehow?" And then I remembered...

Spoiler
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #848
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Ok, all of y'all made me break down and buy this game.

And GAWDDAMN if it doesn't look stunning running on a 30 inch monitor at 2560X1600. I might just lose my job over this.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #849
Grover
Pro Starter

Started a Khajiit tonight focusing on Sneak, Archery, 1H and Light Armor perks. I've got to say that sneaking around is a ton of fun.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #850
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote