Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2006, 03:53 PM   #801
Coder
College Prospect

dola: while I do find Mustang's actions strange, they're terribly tainted by the conflict he's got with Blade, which is really not part of the game. Therefore, the stuff you're provoking Blade, is not helping the Samurai one bit, despite the fact that I truly believe you're a Samurai after last night.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:55 PM   #802
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am starting to side with Coder and tanglewood on this one, if Mustang really IS the samurai he is, then I won't vote for him and put my team in jeopardy.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:56 PM   #803
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Like the fallacies in your posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Gee..

Thanks for the bad information

I don't think you're a ninja, but I also don't think you're helping us find the ninjas. I'm trying to point out that I personally don't find your accusations all that logical, but YMMV.

My vote to him is based part on his non-vote, part on his comments(not related to my posts) and part due to my post....i dont know if i have given you fallacies or not...but i do know now that there is a link between you two that i dont find concerting considering both of you are against me and i was attacked last night,
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #804
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Therefore, the stuff you're provoking Blade, is not helping the Samurai one bit.

Ding ding ding!
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #805
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola: while I do find Mustang's actions strange, they're terribly tainted by the conflict he's got with Blade, which is really not part of the game. Therefore, the stuff you're provoking Blade, is not helping the Samurai one bit, despite the fact that I truly believe you're a Samurai after last night.
Quick question, what conflict do we have? I have no ill will to him, and he didnt vote for me. I just see that he got put on the block, and then voted for himself and threatened to quit...and now hes getting taken off the block...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:59 PM   #806
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote Mustang

get THAT out of the way...

I can't believe Hoopsguy would give us THAT much obvious information. Given the facts we know.

King had a star in his door
Qwik was around
Blade was hurt.

I'm surprised there isn't alot more questioning of Qwik, he was in the area. It is just human nature to suspect that Qwik had something to do with it. I mean, if you came across a body and someone was there.. wouldn't you think the second person had something to do with it?

I would.. although, I have a hard time grasping that hoops would throw this much correct information at us that Blade is a Samurai, Qwik is a Ninja and King.. who knows... Too logical a conclusion. Too simple...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:00 PM   #807
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ding ding ding!
How the mislead will convolute the minds of the masses...if no one is going to take me and my approach seriously ill just vote and keep to myself. It seems everyone feels that is a better approach. Or maybe i should threaten to quit over how much of an ass Kwhit is being?? It worked to take people off mustang, maybe it would work for me too
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:01 PM   #808
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Unvote Mustang

get THAT out of the way...

I can't believe Hoopsguy would give us THAT much obvious information. Given the facts we know.

King had a star in his door
Qwik was around
Blade was hurt.

I'm surprised there isn't alot more questioning of Qwik, he was in the area. It is just human nature to suspect that Qwik had something to do with it. I mean, if you came across a body and someone was there.. wouldn't you think the second person had something to do with it?

I would.. although, I have a hard time grasping that hoops would throw this much correct information at us that Blade is a Samurai, Qwik is a Ninja and King.. who knows... Too logical a conclusion. Too simple...
Qwik is good...no ninja would save me...before i came out with any details he said things(such as agreeing to help me after i asked for it) that no one could have known unless it was true. i dont see any reason a ninja would attack me and then another would save my life...if you do, then wow
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #809
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
My vote to him is based part on his non-vote, part on his comments(not related to my posts) and part due to my post....i dont know if i have given you fallacies or not...but i do know now that there is a link between you two that i dont find concerting considering both of you are against me and i was attacked last night,

Good God, you are going to play the "I got attacked last night" card all game aren't you? Personally, I think the attack was supposed to be on King and since you were guarding him you got the attack instead. I can't imagine the ninjas would go after you when you were a very real possibility to be voted to be killed today (since you were the #2 vote getter yesterday). It makes no sense for the ninjas to try to kill you - oh wait, except that you're a "vet" and far superior at this game than everyone else. I forgot about that.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:04 PM   #810
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
... over how much of an ass Kwhit is being ...

Maybe I'm just doing it to provoke a reaction and see how people react.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #811
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Good God, you are going to play the "I got attacked last night" card all game aren't you? Personally, I think the attack was supposed to be on King and since you were guarding him you got the attack instead. I can't imagine the ninjas would go after you when you were a very real possibility to be voted to be killed today (since you were the #2 vote getter yesterday). It makes no sense for the ninjas to try to kill you - oh wait, except that you're a "vet" and far superior at this game than everyone else. I forgot about that.
My thinking they attacked me is based off of simple facts. If a bodyguard was correct about who to guard(meaning they attacked king) why would i lose my bodyguard power? And why would i be attacked from behind??? If you can stop with the personal attacks for 2 minute maybe you could understand the simple truth. Im not playing the I was attacked card, im playing the why was i attacked card...there was a reason behind it, and thats whats going to lead you to answers....
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #812
KWhit
Coordinator

Gotta go for a while. Ya'll have fun.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #813
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Maybe I'm just doing it to provoke a reaction and see how people react.
indeed, if you are then you are getting one...it works, doesnt it? i doubt you are with how much you trashed it yesterday, but ill play along.
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:08 PM   #814
Blade6119
Coordinator

And if you are, maybe i should start again...anyone want that?
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:08 PM   #815
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Qwik is good...no ninja would save me...before i came out with any details he said things(such as agreeing to help me after i asked for it) that no one could have known unless it was true. i dont see any reason a ninja would attack me and then another would save my life...if you do, then wow

A ninja would save you if everyone was suddenly watching you (and him). If there WERE 2 and one made his escape and the other was left hanging back.. he has no choice but to make himself look like the good guy.

But, like I said.. seems like a little TOO much information for hoopsguy to give.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 01-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #816
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
A ninja would save you if everyone was suddenly watching you (and him). If there WERE 2 and one made his escape and the other was left hanging back.. he has no choice but to make himself look like the good guy.

But, like I said.. seems like a little TOO much information for hoopsguy to give.
You guys did not walk in during the middle of qwik and i...you guys came after actions had taken place between us. he agreed to help me, whether you accept it or not...either way it looks like sides are being drawn already
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #817
Blade6119
Coordinator

time for class, be back in like an hour and a half
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 04:15 PM   #818
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You guys did not walk in during the middle of qwik and i...you guys came after actions had taken place between us. he agreed to help me, whether you accept it or not...either way it looks like sides are being drawn already

Actions between you too.. such as nightly actions?

That seems like way more information than we should have out in the open.

Separate note, when are votes due? (have to step out for 30 mins or so..)
Old 01-31-2006, 04:20 PM   #819
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm surprised there isn't alot more questioning of Qwik, he was in the area.

I tried right away, but then Blade shot it down right away.

Something tricksy is going on.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:23 PM   #820
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
dola, if i was the one targeted last night, i would think it would mean we have ninjas in that group that voted for me...either they wanted me dead becuase i pissed them off, or just becuase they thought i was a threat...and ninjaS..not one, unless its Mr. W.
I was more picking you over Foz than taking a particular interest in dumping you. If I'd been involved earlier in the day, I probably would have at least started out with a vote on somebody else.

I'd raise an eyebrow about you drawing attention to yourself when you're the bodyguard, but then, it probably would have been suspicious if you hadn't drawn attention to yourself.

I'm still working through the day's activity, more thoughts to come.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #821
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Mr. W becuase he is one of the "vets" and despite what he may have said(dont remember his reasoning) he would be the first person in the entire game i would say would want me dead
If we're going to harken back to past games, I'll note that several times I've been a wolf/mafioso/whatever and NOT killed you because you were a lightning rod for criticism that tended to draw a lot of attention without having much success calling out bad guys. Now, maybe that's changed of late, but my best frame of reference is the last game where you were gone after one day without a whole lot to show for it.

If you think you were the target, I assert that counts in my favor -- I generally have other people higher on my hit list. (I can't make the same claim if you're thinking of kingfc22 as the target -- he's the sort I might want to take out early on. There, you just have to rely on my good word as an honorable samurai that I am not a ninja.)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-31-2006, 04:33 PM   #822
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Seems like Qwik had ample opportunity to finish Blade off, if indeed Qwik were one of the attackers. I don't buy it. Some sort of witness, thief, spy, light sleeper seems more likely.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:33 PM   #823
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Actions between you too.. such as nightly actions?

That seems like way more information than we should have out in the open.

Separate note, when are votes due? (have to step out for 30 mins or so..)

I believe Hoopsguy said they were due by 6:30 AM CST tomorrow (he also said that was unless we all agree to move it up - which I'm in favor of if everyone has voted by tonight.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #824
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'd rather see ca. 9 pm ET tonight. If it's in the AM tomorrow, though, I may participate a ways into the morning.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:36 PM   #825
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Absolute trust right now: Blade

Pretty close to absolute trust: Qwikshot

Seeming pretty trustworthy: kingfc22

No impressions on the rest of y'all yet.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #826
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I'm a good guy
Old 01-31-2006, 04:55 PM   #827
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I went back and read (692, 695 and 700).

The actions that took place, I'm a little confused about. Were those implied actions per Qwik's comments or just assumptions on your part based on Qwik's comments. (Hell, he could easily lie) If they were, you really wouldn't be able to tell if Qwik was your attacker because we don't know when your eyes were scrambled.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:58 PM   #828
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Im ok with moving it up to 8pm CST/9EST or whatever. tommorrow morning is yucky for me. Means i wouldnt see the results until later in the day (probably not a big deal though, just I'll be aching all day to know what happened)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:58 PM   #829
path12
Coordinator

I'm swamped at work right now so can't go back and check -- but can someone explain to me why we're focusing on the people who voted for Blade instead of the people for voted for Fozzie? It would seem that there has got to be a ninja or two in that list. We don't know for sure if Blade or King was attacked, but it doesn't make as much sense to me offhand to vote Blade and then attack him at night.

I think my vote is going somewhere in the Fozzie list.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:02 PM   #830
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12

I'd look for any possibilities in the middle votes...
Old 01-31-2006, 05:04 PM   #831
Coder
College Prospect

FWIW, I've been thinking about what Lathum said and it actually does make sense, but not in the way he described it...

1) We're all pretty certain Blade is a samurai
2) Going back to what someone else said, Blade is a good guy to keep around if you're a ninja, because he's bound to draw some votes away from any other potential ninjas.
3) Based on #2, why would you vote for Blade on day 1 if you were a ninja? Unless of course the ninjas as splitting their votes?

I'm having second thoughts on Lathum, but it's very late... is the deadline "for sure" at 9:30 a.m. ET? That means 15:30 for me, in which case I still have time to change the vote.

Old 01-31-2006, 05:07 PM   #832
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
FWIW, I've been thinking about what Lathum said and it actually does make sense, but not in the way he described it...

1) We're all pretty certain Blade is a samurai
2) Going back to what someone else said, Blade is a good guy to keep around if you're a ninja, because he's bound to draw some votes away from any other potential ninjas.
3) Based on #2, why would you vote for Blade on day 1 if you were a ninja? Unless of course the ninjas as splitting their votes?

I'm having second thoughts on Lathum, but it's very late... is the deadline "for sure" at 9:30 a.m. ET? That means 15:30 for me, in which case I still have time to change the vote.

Actually, IF it doesn't change, then the deadline is 7:30 AM EST since it is 6:30 AM Central Standard Time.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:12 PM   #833
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Actually, IF it doesn't change, then the deadline is 7:30 AM EST since it is 6:30 AM Central Standard Time.

Thanks, that still means 13:30.. which gives me some time after both a morning meeting and lunch to see..

Old 01-31-2006, 05:24 PM   #834
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I went back and read (692, 695 and 700).

The actions that took place, I'm a little confused about. Were those implied actions per Qwik's comments or just assumptions on your part based on Qwik's comments. (Hell, he could easily lie) If they were, you really wouldn't be able to tell if Qwik was your attacker because we don't know when your eyes were scrambled.
I called out for help to the unknown person, and he agreed to grant me assistance...that occured before you guys came out(and note in hoops night post he says qwik is in a non-threatening mannor)...
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:25 PM   #835
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Actually, he said Qwik is currently in a non-threatening manner. However, I'm on your side on this one. I think Qwik is probably a good guy.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:26 PM   #836
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola (or maybe not)

He said "at this time." I paraphrased slightly.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:27 PM   #837
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm confused about the deadline. What time is it Eastern?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #838
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
In all honesty its been the exact opposite for a few games now...ive been targeted early by the wolves in the past few games(aside from the one where they kept killing the quiet villagers and got their asses kicked)...just noting, while i have taken a different approach this game so far, i usually am considered more of a threat then a friend(i used to be their best friend, but recently i have been considered a threat). Dubb is now gone, so he cant confirm it, but he had me killed night one last game...just saying, i went through almost the last 3 games(not this one) drawing about 4-5 votes total...
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #839
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I'm confused about the deadline. What time is it Eastern?

7:30 AM tomorrow morning, unless we all agree to move it up.

Personally, I'd like to move it up, but if we don't do so, I'm sure I'll find a break at work to see what happened.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #840
Blade6119
Coordinator

And also, hoops made it clear that qwik was a seperate third party from my attacker...dont know if i noted that, but qwik was not the one that attacked me, hoops made that quite clear
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:30 PM   #841
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
And also, hoops made it clear that qwik was a seperate third party from my attacker...dont know if i noted that, but qwik was not the one that attacked me, hoops made that quite clear

Where? post # please because I don't see a single message post where hoops says Qwik didn't attack you.

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #842
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
I'm swamped at work right now so can't go back and check -- but can someone explain to me why we're focusing on the people who voted for Blade instead of the people for voted for Fozzie? It would seem that there has got to be a ninja or two in that list. We don't know for sure if Blade or King was attacked, but it doesn't make as much sense to me offhand to vote Blade and then attack him at night.

One idea...first of all, if they attacked king, they certainly didnt expect any heat to come on them for voting for me. If king had shown up dead they would even be looked at(the star in kings door was not one i threw). if they attacked me, id presume they had no idea i would survive it. And if i had died, they would say people were merely trying to frame them or pass it off as killing the annoying guy...i see both sides, but i can see reasons to kill both king or i and still vote for me
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:32 PM   #843
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Where? post # please.
Im not sure i have posted that before...i can try to better paraphrase the exaxt part of the PM its from if you would like...its right at the end of my PM
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:35 PM   #844
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Im not sure i have posted that before...i can try to better paraphrase the exaxt part of the PM its from if you would like...its right at the end of my PM

Well, if it was a private PM from Hoops then, that is different. You keep saying he didn't attack me.. hoops said so, well.. I don't see that anywhere in the active thread base.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:35 PM   #845
Blade6119
Coordinator

I fell to the ground, my wounds were too serious to mount a defense at this point. I could can hear footsteps running away as another man emerges.

"Help ... me" I slowly uttered to this 3rd party. I dont know if he is friend or foe.

That is the best paraphrase i can do...its quite close an exact copy of the part im referring to with a few words changed to I and what not...if hoops doesnt like it i can delete it
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:36 PM   #846
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I saw Blade battered and bloodied, I made a decision not to pursue the shadow fleeing and decided to stay with Blade as he requested help.
This is post 700, about 20-30 posts before i make a single comment about the night...thats how i know
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:38 PM   #847
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
I think the whole vote for yourself strategy is questionable at best. If you are a villager, why would you vote for the one person you are 100% sure of being clean? It smacks of semi-desperate ninja ploy. The whole non-voting thing as well wasn't very helpful. However, I am not convinced that Mustang is ninja. I don't think a ninja would 'panic' at such an early stage if spotted, or if they did hey're not a terribly good player.

Therefore, my vote is going on Lathum for now. Voted for Blade and seemed all too ready to defend himself when listed. Of course, it's understandable he would be concerned if he is clean, but he voted for a near 100% confirmed and to me seems 'ninja-iest' of those in that group.
Vote Lathum

Subject to change as events unfold.

Nothing you are saying makes sense.

I voted for Blade on day one and we all know day one votes are a crapshoot and the only reason I voted for him were because he was being so annoying and I wanted to enjoy the game and not deal with his nonsense. He has since toned it down and we are back in the grove.

Of course I will defend myself, what are my other options.

Vote for myself?

Quit the game maybe?

I voted for blade on day 1 !! HOW DID I VOTE FOR A 100% CONFIRMED WHEN ON DAY ONE NO ONE IS CONFIRMED !!!!!

For now I have to stick with my vote for mustang for self preservation. But I am now very suspicious of tanglewood. It seems he is trying hard to draw attention to me with BS statements.

If there is a seer I think he should view tanglewood tonight.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:44 PM   #848
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Of course I will defend myself, what are my other options.

Vote for myself?

Quit the game maybe?
if you ask mustang its the way to go...and so far people seem to be buying it
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #849
Blade6119
Coordinator

And with that im off for another class
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 05:55 PM   #850
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
if you ask mustang its the way to go...and so far people seem to be buying it

You think I'm a ninja.. fine.. stick with it.

I said why I did what I did.. everyone wants to hop on my bandwagon not a damn thing I can do about it.. seemed to be a nice little group of people that voted for me fairly quickly. So.. why prolong the agony. Get the game moving.. what, you need to wait 24 hours to lynch me?

I love your reasons for initially picking me though. I question you and YOU get defensive saying I do a 180.. good logic.

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 06:23 PM.