Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-18-2007, 06:10 AM   #801
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Saldana, I'd really like you to prove this now, it would help us immensely in establishing a true CoT.

sure olie....and by doing so, will hopefully keep people from wasting their time deciding if they should order you to vote for me today, or whatever the stupid plan that doesnt make sense is going to be.

so far, we have seen the full role reveals for everyone that has already died, and none of them could have done this, and no one has claimed it, which i was hoping they would so i could catch them in their lie.

as the Friar, my love of God is so great that I was able to work on the Cathedral one time, during the night phase.

that is how the amount of work required went down from 2 to 1 on night 1.

I worked on the windows while everyone else was sleeping.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:15 AM   #802
Barkeep49
Coordinator

In the morning all are alive. Which must mean the Cathedral is damaged. Except there it is in all of its glory no more damaged than it was when you left the site yesterday. Praise be!
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:40 AM   #803
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Nice! Now let's get this thing finished!
WORK ON ARTWORK

WORK ON ARTWORK
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:52 AM   #804
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Alright, I'm up for finishing this:

Work on carpentry

Work on artwork
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:57 AM   #805
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

After Pass and I, that leaves one unit of artwork to be done. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody double up both my work and Pass' to avoid the possibility of somebody faking their work. Pass, I'm not suggesting that you are a demon, just playing it safe when it comes to finishing the cathedral.

Now, a plea to all those with some powers of protection here. Angel(s) that might be able to protect parts of the cathedral, please do so tonight. My area of expertise is carpentry so I've focused on it with my actions (not sure how I'll do with artwork unless you are letting the carpenter do chainsaw art or something!).

After the work gets done, I can see the rest of the village working on outing a demon but I'm worried about a bad lynch given the tight population count. But I guess I say go for a demon, start pushing the action as I said yesterday, and see if we can make something happen rather than let things happen.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:18 AM   #806
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
sure olie....and by doing so, will hopefully keep people from wasting their time deciding if they should order you to vote for me today, or whatever the stupid plan that doesnt make sense is going to be.

You know what ass, you come up with something better then, at least I am tying to come up with something that will help us. If you don't agree with it that's fine but youer overall attitude towards my attempt to do what's best for us has been piss poor. What are you doing to help?

Quote:
so far, we have seen the full role reveals for everyone that has already died, and none of them could have done this, and no one has claimed it, which i was hoping they would so i could catch them in their lie.

as the Friar, my love of God is so great that I was able to work on the Cathedral one time, during the night phase.

that is how the amount of work required went down from 2 to 1 on night 1.

I worked on the windows while everyone else was sleeping.

The fact that you think this clears you is laughable and absurb. BK clearly stated angels and demons may keep their public roles abilities. There isno reason I see why you couldn't be a demon with this ability and use it to gain trust, it would actualy make perfect sense.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:21 AM   #807
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm not fully sure what to do yet today. We only have 5 units left to complete on the cathedral. I agree with Purdue in that we should go over on both areas to prevent someone from "faking it" and setting us back another day.

So lets say we use 7 or 8 units for building, that leaves alot of extra actions for votes.. so I'm guessing that people will be placing votes on alot of people today.

My initial instinct is that I'm likely voting for Cronin today, but my bind is that I am only here until 11am. I have to meet the locksmith at the new house to rekey everything, and then the cable guy for the cable install. So I likely will make early votes and then gone for the rest of the day (unless I can get on for a bit around 8 or 9pm)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:23 AM   #808
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Alan, I see you are here. What do you think of Saldana's " this is how I can prove I am a villager" post?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:24 AM   #809
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
You know what ass, you come up with something better then, at least I am tying to come up with something that will help us. If you don't agree with it that's fine but youer overall attitude towards my attempt to do what's best for us has been piss poor. What are you doing to help?

The fact that you think this clears you is laughable and absurb. BK clearly stated angels and demons may keep their public roles abilities. There isno reason I see why you couldn't be a demon with this ability and use it to gain trust, it would actualy make perfect sense.

Im starting to come around to looking at Lathum instead of Cronin...

BK also made it clear that while roles and allegiance was randomly put together, some roles were modified or changed depending on who ended up an angel or demon. There are a few roles that I just don't see him giving the bad guys (ie: whats the point in an evil bodyguard?) You are trying overly hard now to discredit someone who has done about all that we can without the seer.. an act of good faith.

Purposely gunning for one of the only people whom have displayed an act that shows to be benefitial seems pretty off right now.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:25 AM   #810
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, I see you are here. What do you think of Saldana's " this is how I can prove I am a villager" post?

See my post below.. I feel you are either taking something personally and letting it blur your vision or you are trying to purposely fit a square peg in a round hole in order to get something to stick... I don't see your viewpoint regarding Saldana today.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:28 AM   #811
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am really close to using both votes on Saldana.

He claims some BS reason why he can prove he is a villager. He is continualy pointing out reasons I can be bad, while completly ignoring half of my rebuttals. He asks me THREE TIMES why I thought it was a good idea for me to command Olie to vote, each time I explain it he asks me again.
He then says he completely understand my reasoning????

And I don't even want to go into him using the old " how convienient you you say you won't be around and all of a sudden you get some votes and show up" because I have such a reputatuion for lurking for 5 hours then jumping in.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:29 AM   #812
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
See my post below.. I feel you are either taking something personally and letting it blur your vision or you are trying to purposely fit a square peg in a round hole in order to get something to stick... I don't see your viewpoint regarding Saldana today.

then you are on drugs or a demon.

Then again it was you who initialy deviated from my suggest plan.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:31 AM   #813
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am really close to using both votes on Saldana.

He claims some BS reason why he can prove he is a villager. He is continualy pointing out reasons I can be bad, while completly ignoring half of my rebuttals. He asks me THREE TIMES why I thought it was a good idea for me to command Olie to vote, each time I explain it he asks me again.
He then says he completely understand my reasoning????

And I don't even want to go into him using the old " how convienient you you say you won't be around and all of a sudden you get some votes and show up" because I have such a reputatuion for lurking for 5 hours then jumping in.

I'm going to ignore the last part of your post since I wasn't around and have no idea how it all shaped up.. but looking at the first part there...

If you put yourself in my shoes.. as a third party which do you think would seem more villager friendly:

- Someone who has proven an ability to help further the villager's objective
- Someone who has proven the ability to command another person to behave a certain way with their vote/action.

Speaking for myself, if I had to base it on acts alone, I would say I trust Saldana more than you.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:31 AM   #814
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

VOTE SALDANA

VOTE SALDANA

nothing personal ( as you know ) but I think you are acting way different this game.

There is a good chance I'll be lynched today and I can live with that. Just in case I am the people I distrust are Saldana, AlanT, St. Cronin and PerdueBrad.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:32 AM   #815
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'm going to ignore the last part of your post since I wasn't around and have no idea how it all shaped up.. but looking at the first part there...

If you put yourself in my shoes.. as a third party which do you think would seem more villager friendly:

- Someone who has proven an ability to help further the villager's objective
- Someone who has proven the ability to command another person to behave a certain way with their vote/action.

Speaking for myself, if I had to base it on acts alone, I would say I trust Saldana more than you.

because it wouldn't be wolfish to help the village in an attempt to gain trust.....
Old 10-18-2007, 08:33 AM   #816
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
then you are on drugs or a demon.

Then again it was you who initialy deviated from my suggest plan.

Does sleep deprived count as on drugs?

Seriously, I think you are too close to this issue and need to take a few steps back to see the whole forest instead of just this tree. Like I said two days ago (or was it yesterday? I don't remember) that I had a good feel about you, and most of me still thinks both you and Saldana are villagers. You just feel like you are pushing too hard now.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:34 AM   #817
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
VOTE SALDANA

VOTE SALDANA

nothing personal ( as you know ) but I think you are acting way different this game.

There is a good chance I'll be lynched today and I can live with that. Just in case I am the people I distrust are Saldana, AlanT, St. Cronin and PerdueBrad.

I honestly don't see how you could include purduebrad in this list.. I halfway expected him to be the one nightkilled last night.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:37 AM   #818
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I honestly don't see how you could include purduebrad in this list.. I halfway expected him to be the one nightkilled last night.

I think he has been very UTR and to agreable
Old 10-18-2007, 08:40 AM   #819
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think he has been very UTR and to agreable

I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not going to lie about being affected by Crohn's disease causing him to feel ill just for the point of laying low in a WW game...

I actually couldn't see anyone making that move.. thats a bit much.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #820
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not going to lie about being affected by Crohn's disease causing him to feel ill just for the point of laying low in a WW game...

I agree 110% but there have been other days that he has lurked alot.

I put him last because I susoect him least.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:47 AM   #821
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Hehe, yeah, thanks Alan. Unfortunately not something I would've lied about. I have been UTR this game which isn't my style but I would also point out that everything I have done this game has been for the betterment of the village and I truly believe that finishing the cathedral is the best way to victory. I've tried to be around more the last twenty-four hours.

In all honesty though, I'm beginning to feel that somebody (Lathum) is trying to draw me into some sort of reveal. I'll reveal this much, I'm the carpenter and that has already had a positive effect on the carpentry portion of the building.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:47 AM   #822
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
My initial instinct is that I'm likely voting for Cronin today, but my bind is that I am only here until 11am. I have to meet the locksmith at the new house to rekey everything, and then the cable guy for the cable install. So I likely will make early votes and then gone for the rest of the day (unless I can get on for a bit around 8 or 9pm)

Congrats on the new house, BTW.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:49 AM   #823
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Lathum, for my value, see post #567. If you were around pre-edit, you'll know the effect I had.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:49 AM   #824
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I was leary of posting this because I didn't want to give to much insight to how I play as a wolf, but if I spot the cultist the first day as a demon what is the better play

1. Go after the cultist from day 1, get him lynched day 2, and gain a tiny level of trust.

2. Attempt to convert that player night 1 then sell them out as a demon day 2-3, gain a much higher level of trust and keep the village guessing as to weather or not that was the cultist or one of the original demons.

you tell me which is a better move? ( see tombstone)
Old 10-18-2007, 08:52 AM   #825
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Since I have an hour before I need to leave and not much is happening other than Lathum posting thoughts that I pretty much completely disagree with.. I think today its time for me to take control of this game. I am the Lord Leige and I will not stand for my people to disrespect me.

People might feel bad about Chief Rum's death yesterday, but for me he died to help clear two others (Path and Anxiety). Through his death, I feel better about both of them and no longer wish to cause them harm.

I also feel pretty good about Saldana and PurdueBrad.
I assume with 12 of us left, we started with 3-4 demons, 2-3 angels and possibly an alternate team involving the Bishop. If the 3-4 demons and 2-3 angels remain, worst case right now we have 4 villagers - 4 demons (which is obviously not the case because otherwise the game would be over). Best cast, 7 villagers to 3 demons. A mistake with today's lynch and I fear that our village will be doomed before the Cathedral is finished completely.

I assume the Bishop is not a demon, even if his interests might not be the same as our own.. he is not who needs to die today.. Thus, the people on this list need to provide me a good reason why you should not die today. One of you will.

Knight: Lathum
Page: oliegirl
Goldsmith: Mr. Wednesday
Blacksmith: Pass
Shepard: st.cronin
Mason: Schmidty
Old 10-18-2007, 08:53 AM   #826
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I was going to wait untill later to post this but Saldana will be by on his lunch break and I need to leave.

Last night I was attacked and fought it off. I have no idea who my attacker was and I want to repeat I AM NOT THE BODYGUARD AND THE BODYGUARD DID NOT PROTECT ME.

take it for what it's worth, I am out for a while.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:55 AM   #827
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Alan, I just read your post but really have to go. I am sorry but when I know I am good and someone comes at me I assume they are bad, I think you have played enough games with me to know that . I don't trust Saldana at all.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #828
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
After Pass and I, that leaves one unit of artwork to be done. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody double up both my work and Pass' to avoid the possibility of somebody faking their work. Pass, I'm not suggesting that you are a demon, just playing it safe when it comes to finishing the cathedral.

Now, a plea to all those with some powers of protection here. Angel(s) that might be able to protect parts of the cathedral, please do so tonight. My area of expertise is carpentry so I've focused on it with my actions (not sure how I'll do with artwork unless you are letting the carpenter do chainsaw art or something!).

After the work gets done, I can see the rest of the village working on outing a demon but I'm worried about a bad lynch given the tight population count. But I guess I say go for a demon, start pushing the action as I said yesterday, and see if we can make something happen rather than let things happen.

No worries -- I was thinking of suggesting the same thing, but had to leave for work. There's enough of us that we can pretty much double up on what's left -- or more. When we're this close, it would be stupid to let one or two (or three or four) fakes mess us up.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #829
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and I l9ove a good WW argument
Old 10-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #830
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Since I have an hour before I need to leave and not much is happening other than Lathum posting thoughts that I pretty much completely disagree with.. I think today its time for me to take control of this game. I am the Lord Leige and I will not stand for my people to disrespect me.

People might feel bad about Chief Rum's death yesterday, but for me he died to help clear two others (Path and Anxiety). Through his death, I feel better about both of them and no longer wish to cause them harm.

I also feel pretty good about Saldana and PurdueBrad.
I assume with 12 of us left, we started with 3-4 demons, 2-3 angels and possibly an alternate team involving the Bishop. If the 3-4 demons and 2-3 angels remain, worst case right now we have 4 villagers - 4 demons (which is obviously not the case because otherwise the game would be over). Best cast, 7 villagers to 3 demons. A mistake with today's lynch and I fear that our village will be doomed before the Cathedral is finished completely.

I assume the Bishop is not a demon, even if his interests might not be the same as our own.. he is not who needs to die today.. Thus, the people on this list need to provide me a good reason why you should not die today. One of you will.

Knight: Lathum
Page: oliegirl
Goldsmith: Mr. Wednesday
Blacksmith: Pass
Shepard: st.cronin
Mason: Schmidty

If you're saying you have the power to do a day kill, I think it's a bad idea -- and not just because I'm on the list.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #831
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
If you're saying you have the power to do a day kill, I think it's a bad idea -- and not just because I'm on the list.

My power will become apparent today without me explaining it. As I have now hinted to it, I shall use it in order to not be killed without it being used. I am not looking to explain myself, I know where my heart lies, I am looking for you and others to explain themselves.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:11 AM   #832
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
My power will become apparent today without me explaining it. As I have now hinted to it, I shall use it in order to not be killed without it being used. I am not looking to explain myself, I know where my heart lies, I am looking for you and others to explain themselves.

If you'd like to ask anything, feel free. All I can say is I've been working to get this damn cathedral built as quickly as possible without all the petty bickering. I've put myself out there today, putting in my actions to get the work done first thing this morning. So if people vote me, I don't even have self-defense. If that's not sacrificing myself for the village, I don't know what is.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #833
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If you'd like to ask anything, feel free. All I can say is I've been working to get this damn cathedral built as quickly as possible without all the petty bickering. I've put myself out there today, putting in my actions to get the work done first thing this morning. So if people vote me, I don't even have self-defense. If that's not sacrificing myself for the village, I don't know what is.

I don't really have any great questions to ask. I just don't want us to lynch a villager accidentally today. So its pretty important that if killing you would be a bad move, I understand why. While others might not leaving this up to my judgement, at least I know its not tainted by some other agenda.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:24 AM   #834
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I just don't want us to lynch a villager accidentally today.

I don't want us, too, either. That's why I suggested not doing it.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:24 AM   #835
Passacaglia
Coordinator

blah...that should have been to, not too. And no comma. Geez.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:25 AM   #836
Passacaglia
Coordinator

To clarify: If you're talking about adding ANOTHER kill, I think it's a bad idea. I think we're at a point where more bloodshed does us more harm.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:27 AM   #837
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
To clarify: If you're talking about adding ANOTHER kill, I think it's a bad idea. I think we're at a point where more bloodshed does us more harm.

Adding another kill would be counter productive wouldn't it? There is going to be a death today, Barkeep has said so, I want a good reason from the people I listed why it shouldn't be them.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:31 AM   #838
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Adding another kill would be counter productive wouldn't it? There is going to be a death today, Barkeep has said so, I want a good reason from the people I listed why it shouldn't be them.

Cool, just making sure we were on the same page, and you knew exactly what I was advising against. If what you're proposing gives us the same number of kills, I'm fine with it.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:34 AM   #839
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
I was going to wait untill later to post this but Saldana will be by on his lunch break and I need to leave.

Last night I was attacked and fought it off. I have no idea who my attacker was and I want to repeat I AM NOT THE BODYGUARD AND THE BODYGUARD DID NOT PROTECT ME.

take it for what it's worth, I am out for a while.

I am the bodyguard, I protected the following:

Night 1 - Lathum
Night 2 - Path 12
Night 3 - myself

I specifically asked BG in a PM if I would know if my guard was needed or not after the fact or if the person would know if I guarded them. His answer was very vague, said he couldn't answer the question, but could tell me that the only time I would know who tried to attack would be in the case of Leviathan attacking as he is unblockable.

Hopefully this will take me off the suspect list, but since I guarded myself last night I can't guard myself tonight. But with all the disorganization going on, I figured it might help us get on track and start eliminating suspects.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:40 AM   #840
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I am the bodyguard, I protected the following:

Night 1 - Lathum
Night 2 - Path 12
Night 3 - myself

I specifically asked BG in a PM if I would know if my guard was needed or not after the fact or if the person would know if I guarded them. His answer was very vague, said he couldn't answer the question, but could tell me that the only time I would know who tried to attack would be in the case of Leviathan attacking as he is unblockable.

Hopefully this will take me off the suspect list, but since I guarded myself last night I can't guard myself tonight. But with all the disorganization going on, I figured it might help us get on track and start eliminating suspects.

I'm not sure I understand, olie -- you asked if you would find out whether or not you had blocked an attack, and his answer to that was vague?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #841
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand, olie -- you asked if you would find out whether or not you had blocked an attack, and his answer to that was vague?

I would agree with the Page, Blacksmith. The Lord works in mysterious ways... and he speaks in riddles as well. For how can we comprehend the true voice of our one true Lord, and not have our ears fail, and our souls shaken to their very core?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #842
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:

Yes. I asked him something to the effect of "will I know if a block was needed or successful, and will the person I blocked know I blocked them". He said something to the effect of "I can't answer that, but I can tell you the only time you'd know the identity of the attacked is if it was Leviathan because his attack is unblockable."
Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #843
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes. I asked him something to the effect of "will I know if a block was needed or successful, and will the person I blocked know I blocked them". He said something to the effect of "I can't answer that, but I can tell you the only time you'd know the identity of the attacked is if it was Leviathan because his attack is unblockable."

Thanks. So you don't know if you blocked the attack, basically?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #844
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Thanks. So you don't know if you blocked the attack, basically?

Right. I never received any information about any of the guard actions I submitted.

We do know that Leviathan is not the wolf who attacked Lathum last night as he was able to fight him off, and according to BK, Leviathan's attack is unstoppable.

Now if we just knew who Leviathan was!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #845
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morning all, just got caught up. Lathum is claiming to have been attacked last night and saved yet the BG has RR and said she was attacked too.

Two attackers, or one false reveal and one attacker?

I'm inclined to beleive Oliegirl's reveal unless someone else counters it.

So what's going on with lathum?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #846
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I have 4 minutes till I need to leave for a while.. Oliegirl, help me reconsile what you said with what Lathum said...

Right now I am to believe that we have a night that apparently nothing happened, a bodyguard who isn't aware of anything happening and another third party (Lathum) who claims to have somehow blocked a kill without any ability to do so.

I don't see any reason for you to lie, but I'm trying to understand if you had anything to do with helping Lathum last night, or if he was telling the truth, or if it is a big lie on his part.

Like I said, I think we're in end game here, and he might just be trying to buy just one day.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:57 AM   #847
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Morning all, just got caught up. Lathum is claiming to have been attacked last night and saved yet the BG has RR and said she was attacked too.

THats not what I understood at all. I read it as oliegirl saying she has no idea if she has blocked or not blocked any night so far this game. I think you're wrong.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:58 AM   #848
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wait a second, afetr rereading, you weren't atatcked alst night? Then why reveal? To disprove Lathums claim?

Old 10-18-2007, 10:01 AM   #849
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post

I never said I was attacked last night, I submitted my night action to guard myself, but I was never told if I was attacked.

Quote:
I have 4 minutes till I need to leave for a while.. Oliegirl, help me reconsile what you said with what Lathum said...

Right now I am to believe that we have a night that apparently nothing happened, a bodyguard who isn't aware of anything happening and another third party (Lathum) who claims to have somehow blocked a kill without any ability to do so.

I don't see any reason for you to lie, but I'm trying to understand if you had anything to do with helping Lathum last night, or if he was telling the truth, or if it is a big lie on his part.

Like I said, I think we're in end game here, and he might just be trying to buy just one day.

It seems odd that he'd be able to fight off an attack without my bg powers, but we don't know what his powers as the Knight are. The Page wants to be the Knight, so maybe it's possible that my bg powers are lesser than his or that he can guard himself without the need for a bg. I have no idea at this point. I'll vote with the rest of the village today as long as there is a compelling reason to vote for that person.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:03 AM   #850
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay, we can reasonably infer that last night was an attack on a person not the cathedral. Why?

Based on the ruiles and the previous night, two areas were damaged, yet one angel blocks damage/.

Thus Lathum or oliegirl was the target. If it wasnt you oliegirl, then I'm not sure why you revealed