Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #751
TroyF
Coordinator

It's still early in the process, but I think this is the best console football game I've ever played. The stadiums are beautiful. I have some quibbles, but that's all they really are. I'd like to see some things tweaked and I wish all of the things weren't taken out of the 360 version, but all of that is minor. The game plays incredible out of the box and it's something I'll spend a lot of time on.

Last years Madden for the Xbox and PS2 was the best ever in the series IMHO. (OK, 93 or 94 with the ambulance running on the field was pretty damned sweet too) It was just a sensational game and one that I found to be superior to last years NCAA in nearly every aspect.

Then came the 360 version which was just terrible. If all they do is make Madden last years Xbox/PS2 version with updated rosters and the graphics, it'll not only be a must buy, it'll compete with NCAA for the amount of time I put in with it.

Feel free to add me to any of your friends list.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:13 PM   #752
ScottVib
High School Varsity

Just played my first game with the PS2 version. Overall I enjoyed it. I felt like there were two many fumbles, but some of that is probably because the AI seems to go for the big hit more then in previous versions. I hate the stupid slow motion thing, I got burned for a TD when it went slow motion on one of my LBs jumping to make a pick that he missed (having hit the button it went to a different guy leaving the CPUs WR wide open for a huge completion).

I'm not sure if I like the new kicking stuff yet or not. It just felt weird and I didn't really feel like I knew if I got the ball right or not. I guess I'll get used to it.

Overall though, I enjoyed it, much more then the 2005 or 2006 versions.
ScottVib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #753
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Yes, it does both VERY well. On my monitor there are two connections, VGA and DVI. The pc is connected via DVI and the 360 is connected via VGA cable. All I have to do is hit a button on the side of the monitor to switch between the two.

As far as your monitor goes, looks to me like it would be ok - it supports 1280x1024 and has an 8ms response time.

quick followup

I notice my pc monitor is connected to the vga connection on the monitor.

Looks like my video card ATI Radeon X800GTO has the dvi-I output. SO what type of cable will I need to connect my monitor to the pc using dvi?

This way whenever I get the xbox 360 I can use a microsoft VGA adapter to connect it to my monitor.

thanks
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #754
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

A DVI cable .

Well, actually does your monitor have a DVI slot? I know that I use a DVI connection for my GeForce 7800 GT, because DVI is better than VGA.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #755
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
A DVI cable .

Well, actually does your monitor have a DVI slot? I know that I use a DVI connection for my GeForce 7800 GT, because DVI is better than VGA.

Thanks

Yes my pc flat monitor has one vga and one dvi connection on back.

I don't think there a dvi adapter for the xbox 360. So with an xbox 360 I will use an vga adapter for that.

DVI will be for my pc.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:54 PM   #756
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I haven't played at all since Wednesday except for a few games of Option Dash because I've been terribly busy (and playing Hitman: Blood Money). I'm going to jump back into my dynasty right now, and I'm hoping to meet some of you guys online over the next day or two, although I don't know if my mic works. I tried playing NBA 2K6 with kingnebwsu a few weeks ago, and I couldn't hear anything through my headset.

Anyway, whether I can chat or not, I'm looking forward to some online games with you clowns.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #757
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

My monitor came with a DVI cable as well as a VGA cable. So DVI for PC and VGA for 360. If yours didn't come with one, I'm sure you can goto Best Buy or order one from NewEgg.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #758
jaygr
H.S. Freshman Team

I am a bit disappointed. But not for what you may think. I actually love this game so far. The controls just feel right, especially the way the players run and cut. The running game is so smooth. When I press left or right the guy does not turn fully, he leans, which makes it fun to wiggle through holes. I like the camera view on kick returns. The passing game feels right.

So why am I disappointed? Well, because I don't follow college football. At all. I love the NFL. I want Madden to play like this. But I know it won't. Madden is always the same as far as the "feel" of it, how the players control. The play of this game, in Madden, would be the perfect game for me.

I will continue to play this game and enjoy it. But that little bit of disappointment will always be there. I am holding out hope for Madden, but well you guys know how it is...
jaygr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #759
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Kingnebwsu just CRUSHED me in an online game. He played a great game with Troy Smith and the defense of Ohio State just ate up Booty. 49-14 win. It was still fun, King.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:15 PM   #760
Buckner
n00b

Good house rule from Abner over on his blog. Not sure I want to go through all of that but if there are that many 12-0 teams it might be worth it.

-MikeD

Quote:
Every game, even the best ones, have issues. NCAA 07 is no different. One of my beefs with the game is that seemingly every year you'll get at least three undefeated teams with a lot of 1-loss teams making up the top 20. If you lose 2 games in NCAA 07, you can pretty much kiss your top 10 chances good-bye. I once had 6 teams finish 12-0. I really was perplexed as to how that was happening until I started to look at the schedules once you get past the initial season.

Oklahoma Vs. Cornell
Ohio State Vs. Elon
USC one year had Dartmouth, Fla Atlantic, and Wyoming as their OOC games.

This seems to be the culprit. There are quite a few top 20 teams with C+/B- rated schedules which obviously makes it very easy to waltz through the season with 0 or 1 loss.

The high number of cupcake games also has an impact on stats, which may be why we see so many 7+ YPC backs as well as QBs with 47 TDs.

There is a workaround for this, though. I guess it all depends on how much you care about it. It bugs me personally just enough to do this at the start of each season, though.

I add a human coach for the top 11 programs in the nation (you can have 12 human controlled teams in the game). At the start of the year, manually make sure that each of these teams play at least an A- rated schedule. While you can only control these 12 schedules, (including your own) by forcing more top 25 or 30 programs to play each other you are altering the landscape of a lot more than just those 12 teams. Make sure you don't let a top 25 team slip under the radar with a C rated schedule, though. This takes all of about 10 extra minutes at the start of each season, so it's not a big time killer and it can go a long way to making the top 25 at season's end look more like real college football.

After I started doing this, I simmed a season and had two undefeated teams, four 1-loss teams, three 2-loss teams, and then the rest of the top 25 was peppered with 3 and 4-loss teams with a small school like Rice finishing 10-2 and ranked around #25.

Works for me.

Last edited by Buckner : 07-23-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Buckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:19 PM   #761
Terps
College Prospect

I'm guessing that's current gen since teams like Elon aren't in the game on the 360 version.

Last edited by Terps : 07-23-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:29 PM   #762
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Just had another great online game. This time against Raiders Army. I beat him 35-28 using USC while he used Auburn. This game is so much fun.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #763
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Man... I gotta get some AA action in (I don't think my "Varsity" skills will cut it ) so I'm ready to face you guys... sounds like a blast .
Old 07-23-2006, 11:38 PM   #764
jbmagic
Pro Starter

How long it takes you guys to play a game online?
Old 07-24-2006, 12:23 AM   #765
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

I hate the UTEP recievers. I kept hitting them in the hands and they would just drop the ball.

Just played an online game Vs Kingneb where he played as Arkansas and I was UTEP. I won 19-14 when I intercepted a pass with 10 seconds left as he was about to score.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:12 AM   #766
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Thumbs up

ON THE 360:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Kingnebwsu just CRUSHED me in an online game. He played a great game with Troy Smith and the defense of Ohio State just ate up Booty. 49-14 win. It was still fun, King.

Yeah, this was my first NCAA game online in like...years. Was fun though. I felt guilty since my ohio state D got FIVE interceptions. It wasn't even fair. Two of them were ret'd for TD's and that kinda blew the game open. It'd be near impossible to overcome 5 INT's and win or even make the game close. You'll get me on the rematch EFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729
I hate the UTEP recievers. I kept hitting them in the hands and they would just drop the ball.

Just played an online game Vs Kingneb where he played as Arkansas and I was UTEP. I won 19-14 when I intercepted a pass with 10 seconds left as he was about to score.

Yeah, I was down 13-0 at the half, but took a 14-13 lead in the 3rd. Bearcat got a TD with about a minute left to go up 19-14. I got the ball on my 35 with 50 seconds left and got a 50 yard completion that bounced off his DB's hands and into my WR's hands! I couldn't believe my luck. I had four plays and about 20 seconds to go 15 yards. On the second play he blitzed, I rolled my QB out right and threw a bullet to an open receiver...but the LB jumped and picked it off! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Guess I shoulda lobbed it, but he was open due to the heavy blitz. So close to pulling off the amazing win, but no dice this time. Good game bearcat

I need more practice with non-Ohio State teams, cuz I really struggled to find my rhythm with Arkansas.

I need to add all the other FOFC'ers to my buddy list. Anyone up for a game can add me to their list, my name on there is kingneb.

Those two games were quite fun and were the kind of sports experiences you generally don't get when playing versus strangers. It was also cool cuz Pumpy was playing a dynasty game and I sent him text messages as he played an OT thriller. Good times!

Catch y'all online
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:14 AM   #767
Blade6119
Coordinator

Am i the only one who is on heisman and still not having any problems winning? Not trying to be cocky, but on heisman im winning non-stop and you all seem to be happy at AA. Is the PS2 easier, or am i a much better player then i thought?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:32 AM   #768
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, Eaglesfan27 won against me last night. He was handling my blitz really well and it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. In the three games I played Bearcat and the one game I played Eaglesfan, they've been some pretty close games and very enjoyable.

What would be great is an observer mode. If two of you were playing online and I popped in to watch the rest of your game that would be cool. It would also aid in scouting your opponent. Sort of like the observer mode in FPS.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:52 AM   #769
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
How long it takes you guys to play a game online?
I'd say about an hour, depending. The first quarter of our game last night flew by because we were both on a roll, but the fourth quarter was much longer since I wasn't completing passes, thus stopping the clock. Of course, the second and fourth quarters are going to naturally be longer than the first and third.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:33 AM   #770
John Galt
Pro Starter

I think someone earlier in this thread (I'm too lazy to look it up) remarked that at least BBCF got the polls right. This was in response to the unusual poll results with non-BCS teams fighting for the national championship.

I just had a laugh thinking about that. In my current BBCF career, I am watching Utah and Miami (OH) fight it out for the championship. And two years ago, Bowling Green won the whole thing. Sadly, my LSU team with an 8 SOS is number 3 in both polls and watching from outside. Truthfully, though, I think the BBCF poll was right in this case. Sometimes weird things happen and it is conceivable (although not likely) that two non-BCS teams could finish atop the polls. The NCAA 2007 polls seem to struggle (based upon what I've read) because there are too many 0, 1, and 2 loss teams. If anything BBCF has the opposite problem where there is a little too much parity.

Anyway, I just figured I'd post this here because I had a little laugh thinking about something in this thread.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:47 AM   #771
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu
Those two games were quite fun and were the kind of sports experiences you generally don't get when playing versus strangers. It was also cool cuz Pumpy was playing a dynasty game and I sent him text messages as he played an OT thriller. Good times!
Yes, the dynasty game was quite the thriller. My Memphis team at ECU, down 31-24 with about 20 seconds to go. I'm running the hurry-up offense, of course, and I get to ECU's 45-yard-line. Apparently, they got caught in a mismatch because one of my receivers smoked their DB and I got the tying touchdown as time was running out.

We get to overtime, I win the coin toss and choose defense. The Pirates score a touchdown on third down, and I know I need to match it. That's when you sent me the text message saying that I need a TD. I get sacked on second down and face 3rd-and-18 from the 33. I complete a short pass to get us to 4th-and-12. What now? I send a couple of guys on deep routes and hope to stretch the defense enough to give me an open medium receiver. I find one of my receivers starting to pull away from his defender near the first down marker. My QB hurries the pass because of the pass rush, and the throw is off the mark and batted down by the defender. Thankfully, the defender gets called for pass interference, and the Tigers get a fresh set of downs! I score a couple of plays later to tie it back up.

Second overtime, I have to start on offense. I can't move the ball much, but I manage a field goal. Now I need to stop the ECU running back who's already rushed for over 200 yards on me, including a 91-yard touchdown run earlier in the game. I put 8 men in the box and stuff him on first and second downs. Now I figure that ECU might try to play it safe since they only need a field goal, so I call a short zone defense. Sure enough, they try a short pass to make the field goal try a little closer, and I'm ready for it. My safety intercepts the pass, and I run him out of bounds as fast as I can to preserve the victory.

Memphis 41, East Carolina 38

Instant classic!

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 07-24-2006 at 09:48 AM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #772
Philliesfan980
Banned

Ugh you guys are killing me.. looks like another $500 out of the old pocket!
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:18 AM   #773
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

After losing to 1-AA Midwest to start the season, I've rattled off 3 straight W's as Ohio comes it Mizzou this week.

AA is still a challenge for me, but I did play some heisman level when I had the ps2 verison.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #774
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army

What would be great is an observer mode. If two of you were playing online and I popped in to watch the rest of your game that would be cool. It would also aid in scouting your opponent. Sort of like the observer mode in FPS.

Agreed. I would love an observer mode to scout some of you guys plus it would give me something to do while waiting for a game to finish up. Last night I played some minigames while waiting for you to finish up your ranked game, but it would have been more fun to watch you in that close online game.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:37 AM   #775
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

As far as AA vs Heisman, I think that AA is more challenging on the 360, only based on what I've read. I've read that on current gen systems the long ball is fairly easy on AA. On the 360, this isn't the case. However, as I continue to sharpen my skills against fellow FOFC players, I may eventually need to move up to Heisman to keep things challenging with the computer.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:45 AM   #776
ScottVib
High School Varsity

Is there anyway to turn off the stupid celebrations. If I lose 15 more yards on a drive for a tying score with the clock winding down I think I'm going to have to buy a new TV since the controller will go right through it.

Had a 2 OT thriller against Texas Tech, UConn wins 59-56, I couldn't stop them (save for a pick in OT), but the Red Raiders couldn't stop the Husky passing attack either. A TD as time expired tied it, I didn't get my first lead until I scored on the first posssession of OT. Bonislawski (EA screwed up and gave UConn the wrong starting QB) finishes with 500 yards passing and 5 TDs. (I tralled at one point 28-7 and ended up having to give up my running attack, with good success so I didn't look back)
Old 07-24-2006, 11:42 AM   #777
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I see my new monitor is $5 cheaper today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824014105
Old 07-24-2006, 11:43 AM   #778
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Wow... that's pretty damn cheap.. how is it looking for you?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:46 AM   #779
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I thought about picking that up, but I think I am going to have to pay for a trip to a conference in Vegas last month. That would kill off any chance of a new monitor.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:13 PM   #780
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
Wow... that's pretty damn cheap.. how is it looking for you?

So far, so good. I made that last comment on it title, "I'm amazed".
Old 07-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #781
ScottVib
High School Varsity

First Controller Throw incident (well not really but I would definitely have in my younger days).

The AI for onsides kick is completely and utterly screwed up. Everyone on your entire front line will turn their back and run backwards 5 yards (at least). The end result the ball hits one of them off the back (they can't recover it with their backs) and the kicking team recovers. I just lost in OT after San Diego State recovers 2 onside kicks in the 4th quarter (I never get a chance to touch the ball) due to this idiocy (the resulting momentum and my being pissed off spelled doom for me in OT).
Old 07-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #782
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I've recovered every onside kick attempted against me so far (not that there have been many attempts.)
Old 07-24-2006, 01:22 PM   #783
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I've recovered every onside kick attempted against me so far (not that there have been many attempts.)

I have recovered the 2 that have been thrown at me. Both of those times I was expecting it, so I select the right play for it.

I have a feeling that Scott wasn't playing the onside return play and that is why the guys ran backwards.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #784
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I picked the onside recovery play when they were attempted.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:15 PM   #785
Terps
College Prospect

Is there a way to double a WR on the 360 like you could on current gen? I'm in the 2nd quarter of the 2nd game of my dynasty against Middle Tenn. St. and Marks and his go to guy Henry are tearing me up. Henry has 117 yds and a TD already.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:00 PM   #786
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Well, Eaglesfan27 won against me last night. He was handling my blitz really well and it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. In the three games I played Bearcat and the one game I played Eaglesfan, they've been some pretty close games and very enjoyable.

I was just thinking how cool this would be. When I saw you were in the 4th of a close online game, I wanted to peek in and see how it turned out. Who knows if EA will do this, since they control the console football market...so they don't HAVE to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliesfan980
Ugh you guys are killing me.. looks like another $500 out of the old pocket!

If you already have a PS2 or Xbox, the NCAA is probably overall a better purchase on the current-gen vs the next-gen. I get to rent it for free (over&over), so I'm using the 360 one...and I like all the features that the 360 system has vs the current-gen stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terps
Is there a way to double a WR on the 360 like you could on current gen? I'm in the 2nd quarter of the 2nd game of my dynasty against Middle Tenn. St. and Marks and his go to guy Henry are tearing me up. Henry has 117 yds and a TD already.

I'm pretty sure this feature is NOT in the 360 version. I think I read somewhere that this is only in the current-gen (but maybe I'm wrong). Something I do like doing is a "coverage audible" which gives the appearance of man to man, zone, blitz, press, loose, etc. I really like calling that on every play to mix up how my D looks and their play-styles.

Lousy have to go to work right now and work til 3 AM. I'll probably play a dynasty game when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
My safety intercepts the pass, and I run him out of bounds as fast as I can to preserve the victory.

Memphis 41, East Carolina 38

Instant classic!

NICE!!! I wish it would show the final score of the game just completed. Last I saw it was 38-38, then I checked back and you were on the menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottVib
The AI for onsides kick is completely and utterly screwed up. Everyone on your entire front line will turn their back and run backwards 5 yards (at least). The end result the ball hits one of them off the back (they can't recover it with their backs) and the kicking team recovers. I just lost in OT after San Diego State recovers 2 onside kicks in the 4th quarter (I never get a chance to touch the ball) due to this idiocy (the resulting momentum and my being pissed off spelled doom for me in OT).

The AI has attempted 1 onside kick vs me and they recovered it. It made a blowout into a scarily close game which I won by 7.

I've been playing vs the AI on AA and I've been crushing them. My avg. margin of victory (as Ohio State) has been like 30 points. Heisman pissed me off so much in the last version of NCAA that I'm afraid to try it. But I have an easy game up next, so I think I'll try and see how it goes. I also haven't messed with any sliders yet.

I look forward to playing you guys online later this week
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:36 PM   #787
Terps
College Prospect

Quote:

Guess I mixed up coverages better after I posted. He had 2 catches the rest of the game and I returned 3 INT's for TD's, and nearly a 4th but I got pushed out at the 1. Marks had 321 yards with a TD but I picked him off 6 times, 4 or 5 in the second half. They were up 21-7 when I posted and I won 52-28.

Still getting good plays per game with 9 minutes. Not counting special teams plays and penalties there were 75 offensive plays for me and 68 for them.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:48 PM   #788
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Guess I mixed up coverages better after I posted. He had 2 catches the rest of the game and I returned 3 INT's for TD's, and nearly a 4th but I got pushed out at the 1. Marks had 321 yards with a TD but I picked him off 6 times, 4 or 5 in the second half. They were up 21-7 when I posted and I won 52-28.

Still getting good plays per game with 9 minutes. Not counting special teams plays and penalties there were 75 offensive plays for me and 68 for them.

I was wondering who's gamertag that was.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:04 PM   #789
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Alright, is it worth picking up on the Xbox? not the 360, just the xbox....
Old 07-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #790
biological warrior
High School Varsity

Quote:
Just played my first game with the PS2 version. Overall I enjoyed it. I felt like there were two many fumbles, but some of that is probably because the AI seems to go for the big hit more then in previous versions. I hate the stupid slow motion thing, I got burned for a TD when it went slow motion on one of my LBs jumping to make a pick that he missed (having hit the button it went to a different guy leaving the CPUs WR wide open for a huge completion).

I'm not sure if I like the new kicking stuff yet or not. It just felt weird and I didn't really feel like I knew if I got the ball right or not. I guess I'll get used to it.

Overall though, I enjoyed it, much more then the 2005 or 2006 versions.
Im with you on the slo mo matrix type view. i failed to catch 3 wide open catches vs. BAMA with time winding down due to that insanity.
biological warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #791
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Is there anyway to turn off the stupid celebrations. If I lose 15 more yards on a drive for a tying score with the clock winding down I think I'm going to have to buy a new TV since the controller will go right through it.

There isn't a way to turn off celebrations....but there is a penalty slider for 'unsportsmanlike conduct'.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:43 PM   #792
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Played an AA game today, Auburn v. Bama (I was Auburn). I managed to win 17-7 though I played like crap (3 INTs, barely any offense). But I'm ready to get schooled by y'all . As it says in the sig, I'm ISiddiqui on XBox Live, and you can add me to your friends list.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #793
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

AA defaults is starting to get a little easy for me, so I'm going with these for my next game: (360)

Thanks to Heelfan71 over at OS as I'm about the same as far as what I think needs adjusting.

All American
8 Minute quarters

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy - 50/60
Pass Blocking - 60/60
WR Catching - 50/60
RB Ability - 50/60
Run Blocking - 50/60

Defense (HUM/CPU)
Awareness - 50/70
Knockdowns - 50/50
Interceptions - 0/25
Break Block - 35/35
Tackling - 25/50

Special Teams (HUM/CPU)
FG Power - 50/50
FG Accuracy - 50/0
Punt Power - 55/50
Punt Accuracy - 50/50
Kickoff Power -60/60

Penalties
Offside - 70
False Start - 70
Holding - 65
Facemask - 70
Offensive PI - 100
Defensive PI - 100
KR/PR Interf. - 100
Clipping - 70
Int. Grounding - 100
Roughing Passer - 70
Roughing Kicker - 70

Last edited by MizzouRah : 07-24-2006 at 06:09 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:29 PM   #794
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru
Alright, is it worth picking up on the Xbox? not the 360, just the xbox....

I am also wondering this.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #795
RainRaven
High School JV

I have the X-Box version and would like to play againist someone online tonight if anyone is up for it.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:43 PM   #796
mtaystl03
High School Varsity

How are the regular Xbox rosters coming along? I heard maybe tonight? I haven't been around much and couldn't find it anywhere. The information would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:40 PM   #797
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaystl03
How are the regular Xbox rosters coming along? I heard maybe tonight? I haven't been around much and couldn't find it anywhere. The information would be greatly appreciated.
Done.
http://fkrosters.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1229
Old 07-24-2006, 10:52 PM   #798
Terps
College Prospect

I think I added most if not all of you guys to my friends on XBLive now. My tag is YouR FN IDoL for those without singatures enabled.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 PM   #799
Coop
High School JV

Just got the game, it's pretty good so far. If anybody would like to play me on Xbox360 my sn is Coop421
Old 07-24-2006, 11:53 PM   #800
ScottVib
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
I have a feeling that Scott wasn't playing the onside return play and that is why the guys ran backwards.

PS2 version. I definitely was running Onsides Recovery, both times. They even had my hands team out there. Not sure why both times my guys backed up (turning their backs on the play) oh well, hopefully its just a fluke.