Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #751
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Of course I'm not a wolf, but since you voted for me you need to accept that you think I'm a wolf.

You just really aren't too into this game are you?

Something about your statement is incorrect, but I'll leave it to you to figure out what
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:01 PM   #752
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Of course I'm not a wolf, but since you voted for me you need to accept that you think I'm a wolf.

I stated simple facts. Just remember: I was the only one who offered an actual game reason to vote a certain way today. Everyone else played meta-games. Why was Narcazio killed? Likely because he was putting too much heat on a KGB agent.

I actually object to the second part of your post too. I feel I have given quite alot of thought of all kinds regarding several people both today and in previous days. Since your first statement isn't true, my guess is that you don't realize the second part isnt true either
Old 03-16-2007, 08:02 PM   #753
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For whatever its worth, my guess right this second is Barkeep is the duke, and someone is likely to have a very nasty suprise soon.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:02 PM   #754
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #755
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

(4) Barkeep - Ardent (671), Beargrowlz (706), Saldana (708), Molly Murphy (744)
(1) Ardent - St.cronin (654)
(2) St.cronin - Alan (696), Barkeep (664)
(1) Molly Murphy - Molson (733)

You all gather in the mess hall like many days befor. The tide turns to Barkeep who has kept to himself. You all feel someone so quiet must be KGB, it is almost as if he was a different person the past few days.

The commanding office walks up to Barkeep and puts a gun to his head and fires off a single round. A quick search of his quarters reveals nothing special. Barkeep was a CIA agent.

Night 5 has begun. Actions due 9:00 AM.

Does anyone have any objection to playing through the weekend?
Old 03-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #756
molson
General Manager

Either a bump in the road or Alan's been playing us like a fiddle.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:09 PM   #757
molson
General Manager

My first thought. Only 4 people voted against barkeep. One's me, and one's dead. So unless the wearwolves all voted together, either Cronin or Alan is a wolf.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #758
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

Ok, explain this one to me. I dont have a problem with people voting for Barkeep here for the reasons I said.. But I said many times today that I wanted to take out Cronin today. Instead of going with me after I gave you a KGB agent and the mercenary, you chose to not go with me today. Thats fine and all, since i have no proof one way or another...

But for you to come out with this blameshifting is pretty much the oldest wolf trick in the book.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #759
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Ok, explain this one to me. I dont have a problem with people voting for Barkeep here for the reasons I said.. But I said many times today that I wanted to take out Cronin today. Instead of going with me after I gave you a KGB agent and the mercenary, you chose to not go with me today. Thats fine and all, since i have no proof one way or another...

But for you to come out with this blameshifting is pretty much the oldest wolf trick in the book.

I still don't think it's likely, but you're clearly the most powerful person in the game at this point. No one's doubting you, and I think at this point you can sway the vote whatever way you want. That's the only thing that's raises my suspicion. Or it's just paranoia.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #760
MollyMurphy
Mascot

Quote:

Seems to me that Alan is playing a heck of a game if he a wolf because I do not see a lot of evidence to point that way. I am inclined to think it's a bump, not Alan playing us.
MollyMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #761
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I would love to hear a response Molson.. how people voting against me, even though I tried most of the day to convince people to vote Cronin makes me bad. Was I supposed to push people harder, or throw a tantrum if they didnt vote with me today?

When I pushed people to vote Path, I had proof and I said anyone who didnt vote with me there I would be suspicious of.

When I voted for Chief rum, I didn't have proof, and didn't feel that people necessarily had to vote for me, but I had hoped they wouldnt vote for Saldana.

Today I had no proof and said as much. I said I wasn't going to hold it against people if they voted Barkeep, but I gave reason after reason why I felt cronin the better vote. I probably said more about my Cronin vote then everyone else did about Barkeep combined.

You throwing on a toss on vote on Cronin with no better reason than you gave after I pushed you about it, and then moving off to a throw away vote somewhere else is far fishier to me than almost anyone else's moves today. If I didn't feel as strongly as I did about either cronin and/or Ardent being wolves, I would gun after you tommorrow.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #762
Lorena
Unregistered

Awww
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #763
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I still don't think it's likely, but you're clearly the most powerful person in the game at this point. No one's doubting you, and I think at this point you can sway the vote whatever way you want. That's the only thing that's raises my suspicion. Or it's just paranoia.

Evidentally I dont have as much power as you say, considering in the end the only person I could convince to vote with me was the now dead CIA agent.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #764
molson
General Manager

Quote:
I would love to hear a response Molson.. how people voting against me, even though I tried most of the day to convince people to vote Cronin makes me bad. Was I supposed to push people harder, or throw a tantrum if they didnt vote with me today?

When I pushed people to vote Path, I had proof and I said anyone who didnt vote with me there I would be suspicious of.

When I voted for Chief rum, I didn't have proof, and didn't feel that people necessarily had to vote for me, but I had hoped they wouldnt vote for Saldana.

Today I had no proof and said as much. I said I wasn't going to hold it against people if they voted Barkeep, but I gave reason after reason why I felt cronin the better vote. I probably said more about my Cronin vote then everyone else did about Barkeep combined.

You throwing on a toss on vote on Cronin with no better reason than you gave after I pushed you about it, and then moving off to a throw away vote somewhere else is far fishier to me than almost anyone else's moves today. If I didn't feel as strongly as I did about either cronin and/or Ardent being wolves, I would gun after you tommorrow.

I've said you're probably good, I put the number at 90%. The fact that you're apparently demanding nothing less than 100%, and think it's woflish for anyone to doubt you in the slightest is a little odd.

You haven't been "cleared", that's all I'm saying. People seem to be checking in and out a lot at this game, catching up where they can. I don't want them to forget that we're all still suspects.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:23 PM   #765
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Evidentally I dont have as much power as you say, considering in the end the only person I could convince to vote with me was the now dead CIA agent.

I missed where you were trying to "convince" people to vote with you.

You've been suspicious of BK all game, even though, as he said, there wasn't much reason to be. I think a lot of those votes were based on your posted suspicions.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 PM   #766
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

Welp, that sucks. I blew that one.

Bleh.

[email protected]
TCY Golden Scribe Winner - Bear Goes Home

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
--Thomas B. Macaulay
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:25 PM   #767
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Quote:
My first thought. Only 4 people voted against barkeep. One's me, and one's dead. So unless the wearwolves all voted together, either Cronin or Alan is a wolf.

There is a pretty huge difference between the prior two quotes and what you just now said when I called you on it.

Quote:
I've said you're probably good, I put the number at 90%. The fact that you're apparently demanding nothing less than 100%, and think it's woflish for anyone to doubt you in the slightest is a little odd.

You haven't been "cleared", that's all I'm saying. People seem to be checking in and out a lot at this game, catching up where they can. I don't want them to forget that we're all still suspects.

I have said the entire game that no one is 100% and I have included myself in it many times. For you to come on and blame me for a vote that I didn't push and didn't want is rediculous and has some agenda behind it. I don't care if people don't trust me, I sure don't trust you after your recent comments.

Next time you want to blame me for a vote that I was wrong about, then why don't you vote out the person I want to vote out. You can blame me for ntndeacon's death, thats fine. Its quite a stretch of the imagination to blame me for something I didn't vote for.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:31 PM   #768
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMurphy View Post
Seems to me that Alan is playing a heck of a game if he a wolf because I do not see a lot of evidence to point that way. I am inclined to think it's a bump, not Alan playing us.

He's played an incredible game either way (and ya, if he's actually a wolf, make that a legendary game).

But let's get back on track. My vote, if I survive the night, will be for MollyMurphy.

I still think beargrowlz is good and Molly is a spy. Of the remaining 4, the most straightforward answer, as we've seen, is that Alan/Saldana/AE are good. That leaves Cronin. The simplest, most straightforward explanation then, is he's a spy.

But unless I've nailed it (which due to my inexperience, is unlikely), then something in the Alan/Sadana/AE thing stinks. And thus I can't put anything past any of them.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #769
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I missed where you were trying to "convince" people to vote with you.

You've been suspicious of BK all game, even though, as he said, there wasn't much reason to be. I think a lot of those votes were based on your posted suspicions.

Ahh, I apologize then. I can understand how you could have missed me saying I didnt want to lynch barkeep today and preferred St.cronin. Since you missed the one or maybe two posts I said it in, I'll requote them for you.

Quote:
Its unfortunate that you won't be around today as I'm leaning to voting for you.

I feel very strongly that either you or ardent are bad.. and right now frankly Ardent has done more than you to help those fears.

Quote:
Sal,

The one concern I have is I have a strong suspicion that your role is like you said it is.. you dont know if they are a spy or not. Cronin didn't know who you were, he never saw you... Also we already knew night 1 he didn't do anything..

I'm not sure that we can put Cronin that highly trusted and I really feel its possible he could be bad. I'm really having issues with a few things between Cronin and Ardent and right now just feel like you do better about Ardent. But I think having Cronin at that high of % trust as you listed is just a mistake.

I think I agree with you about Barkeep and Molly as well. Barkeep has really behaved wierdly this game, and when I have brought it up, he's completely ignored it.

Quote:
No, usually only one person goes out at night. What we know is that Cronin did not kill DaddyTorgo, and according to Ardent did not send in the PM to kill him.

There are multiple wolves, and thats why my trust of Cronin is not so absolute. I also find it odd that Ardent is pretty much ignoring Cronin's vote on him

Quote:
Part of me has the same feeling I had in one game before when I said that I felt Lathum and Blade were playing us and then died the next night. I am getting a weird feeling about ardent and cronin setting up an elaborate setup. I've seen Ardent accused of things before, and he usually doesn't act like this. Cronin has been bothering me for a while now.

Quote:
I've already said. I highly doubt the negotiator would know good vs bad. Same thing applies to me. I don't see a second seer role in this game. The negotiator has admittedly said he had one purpose. That is to find the mercenary. I don't think him visiting either of us says as much about us as it does about him.

I was willing to give Cronin the benefit of the doubt on day 1. Obviously since I saved him with that vote. What bugged me was the way he handled my comments about path on day 2 and day 3. He asked me about all kinds of people but always avoided Path. he didnt say he felt path was good or bad, just didnt talk about him. Even when I said I had the lie detector and was looking for statements from path, he subtly dropped a statement for me to look at Saldana instead. Its obviously just a subtle feeling thing, and if I had more concrete proof, I would have voted him over Chief Rum yesterday.

I can't say I feel worse about Cronin than I do about Barkeep.. and now because of today I feel worse about Ardent too.

Nope, I was not attacked yet this game.

Quote:
Vote St.Cronin

I think the one thing Ardent has going for him is he did pass me the body armor. I am really puzzled by some of his moves, but if I had to choose between the two, I'll vote cronin before him because of that alone.

I'm not sure if Saldana kept the armor I sent him or passed it on to someone else.. but I don't think I want to know. Best to keep that quiet probably anyways.

Quote:
Thats the great thing about werewolf I don't know if there is anything I think you did lie about.. and I know when I am a wolf, I rarely lie either. Its easy to get caught in a lie.

I'm pretty sure I believe that Cronin didn't send in a night PM on night 1. I am pretty sure you sent me body armor the other day. I am pretty sure Saldana visited you and I am pretty sure you told the truth about what you talked about.

None of those prove innocence or guilt though.

Quote:
I've been here! I felt I have been talking too much, and was looking for other people's opinions on things. Its been farely dead today.

I notice most people going after Barkeep, and while i don't have a problem with that I personally want to start figuring out whats going on with Ardent and Cronin.

Quote:
Well I thought about that some.. but two things make me cautious going down that line of thinking. The night you visited me (the night after Ardent knew about you), there was no night kill. No one was attacked as far as we know, the bodyguard was dead. The next night when there was a night kill is when ITC died and the mercenary was dead, thus your role became with less point.

Now there still would have been a reason for them to go after you last night as you have some level of trust, which is more than I can say for ITC at the time.. however two things I feel stopped them:

1) They were afraid that you had the body armor as I hinted to it in the thread that I might that day.

2) You are helping to vouch for someone that shouldn't be vouched for and thus no reason to kill you off. Just like in the tombstone game when ntndeacon was the priest and he vouched for Lathum early on.

Take that into consideration along with how Cronin and Ardent have played with and against each other plus how Cronin dodged everything to do with Path until I had the proof on Path, he quickly hopped on the boat... My gut tells me that one or possibly both of them (with Ardent having been converted night 3) are bad.

Maybe Barkeep is too, he's been acting fishy, but right now his guilt or innocence tells me less I guess

Quote:
I agree with this and find it puzzling too... I also have concerns about Molly.. thats why I said I wasn't against people voting for Barkeep.. but his death just tells me less.. or helps me connect less dots i should say.

Quote:
To be honest, I am equally ok with Barkeep or Molly being lynched. Both of them bug me, and so if thats the direction it goes I won't complain. I know you and I don't see eye to eye on the Cronin deal, but just something smells fishy there to me is all. I guess I don't feel stronger about Molly than I do about Barkeep right now. I really think we probably have two - three wolves left, and at least two of them are in the group of Cronin, Barkeep, Ardent, Molly.

Quote:
Dola, I guess what I am saying is I'm not going out of my way to save Barkeep. I gave him a chance and he didn't really seem to jump at it to get out of the lynch. If I had to guess, right now I am leaning torwards him probably not being a wolf now.. I just don't have any evidence today or anything other than my gut to go on to compell others to look in any other direction.

Yeah, I can see how you could have missed me pushing for cronin
Old 03-16-2007, 08:34 PM   #770
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

But unless I've nailed it (which due to my inexperience, is unlikely), then something in the Alan/Sadana/AE thing stinks. And thus I can't put anything past any of them.

Don't group AE with Sal and me. I am pretty convinced Saldana is good, but AE I feel strongly that he isn't. And I am pretty close to not believing anything you say either.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #771
molson
General Manager

Quote:

Next time you want to blame me for a vote that I was wrong about, then why don't you vote out the person I want to vote out. You can blame me for ntndeacon's death, thats fine. Its quite a stretch of the imagination to blame me for something I didn't vote for.

I'm not saying it was intentional, I'm not blaming you. I don't blame you for anyone's death, you have a (presumably) minimal amount of information, just like we all do. But if you're the most vocal, and you're the most effective (killing path), you're going to have a huge influence, especially with people who are just occasionally checking in.

And I think you might of understood my "Either a bump in the road or Alan's been playing us like a fiddle." quote. I just meant that we'll be fine (in that BK is largely expendable because of his indifference), and the only way we'll lose is if there some Alan master plan that nobody's picking up on.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #772
molson
General Manager

I didn't mean for that discussion to go on that long. If I'm nighkilled, don't anyone blindly assume that that I was "on to something". If I had any more info, I'd share it.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #773
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not saying it was intentional, I'm not blaming you. I don't blame you for anyone's death, you have a (presumably) minimal amount of information, just like we all do. But if you're the most vocal, and you're the most effective (killing path), you're going to have a huge influence, especially with people who are just occasionally checking in.

And I think you might of understood my "Either a bump in the road or Alan's been playing us like a fiddle." quote. I just meant that we'll be fine (in that BK is largely expendable because of his indifference), and the only way we'll lose is if there some Alan master plan that nobody's picking up on.

Once again, if I had such influence, why didnt you all vote with me again today? You already said I didnt try to push people to cronin, which I proved wrong. All I can tell is that you are making stuff up as you go to try to talk your way out of this.

Either way your arguement has too many holes in it to quantify. Did I find Barkeep suspicious? sure. Did I think we should vote for him? No. Did I suggest a better candidate? yes. Did you all listen to me? No. Is that my fault? No. Are you trying to say its my fault? yes... See where this is going?
Old 03-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #774
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I didn't mean for that discussion to go on that long. If I'm nighkilled, don't anyone blindly assume that that I was "on to something". If I had any more info, I'd share it.

Of course you didn't. You meant to toss out a random untruth and hope it stuck in people's minds. You didn't expect me to respond to every false point with not only a rebuttle but proof that you were completely wrong.

And don't worry about dying tonight. I don't think wolves usually kill their own.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #775
molson
General Manager

I would definitly be fired if my boss new how much I was looking at this damn thread the last two days.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:17 PM   #776
Poli
FOFC Survivor

In STL. Friggin sucks that barkeep was CIA. Sigh.

Will check in later for a potential schedule.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:31 AM   #777
st.cronin
General Manager

I am in Denver, and very drunk. Poor Barkeep. RIP.

Lathum, my availability is limited this weekend. I'll be able to get in votes each day, but won't be around for much discussion.

For the rest of the village: I will spend some time catching up on the thread in the morning, and hope to able to respond to your concerns then. Honestly, I don't understand why I haven't been lynched yet. In the circle of ardent-Alan-st.cronin, I'm pretty much the focal point. If I'm good, then those two are likely good. And one of us is probably bad. I happen to think it's ardent right now.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:18 AM   #778
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You happen to be wrong...and drunk.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:07 AM   #779
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Lathum thanks for the game it was fun!
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #780
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

results coming
Old 03-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #781
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You all gather in the morning in the mess hall hoping for better results but hope turns to despair when you realize one of you is missing. Beargrowlz is in his bed with his head blown off.

A quick search of his quarters reveals he was a normal CIA agent!

Day 6 has begun DEADLINE WILL BE SUNDAY AT 9:00
Old 03-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #782
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Vote St.cronin

Lets try this again. And just so Molson is clear, this means that I want to vote for St.cronin.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:56 AM   #783
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
]What bugged me was the way he handled my comments about path on day 2 and day 3. He asked me about all kinds of people but always avoided Path. he didnt say he felt path was good or bad, just didnt talk about him.

This is not true. I had path as suspicious before you said you had the lie detector - not that that means anything at all. Sometimes you try too hard, Alan. When you came out with the info against path, there were others who doubted you. Not me. Again, it proves nothing.

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 08:57 AM   #784
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Vote St.Cronin

I think the one thing Ardent has going for him is he did pass me the body armor. I am really puzzled by some of his moves, but if I had to choose between the two, I'll vote cronin before him because of that alone.

I'm not sure if Saldana kept the armor I sent him or passed it on to someone else.. but I don't think I want to know. Best to keep that quiet probably anyways.

Keep in mind that ardent says he got the armor from path. So, obviously, passing the armor on doesn't neccesarily clear somebody.

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #785
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Keep in mind that ardent says he got the armor from path. So, obviously, passing the armor on doesn't neccesarily clear somebody.

I fully realize that, but like I said before, its a gut feeling and maybe I'm wrong about you. But right now I would be pretty suprised if you and Ardent aren't both wolves.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:06 AM   #786
st.cronin
General Manager

vote ardent

I halfway agree with you Alan. I can't explain why, but the night kills just make me suspect ardent for some reason. It just seems to me the way he would play it as a wolf.

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #787
st.cronin
General Manager

The only person I consider cleared at this point is saldana. Yes, its likely that the kgb has their own "negotiator" - but without anybody saying they were visited by somebody other than saldana, there's no point in worrying about that.

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 09:43 AM   #788
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Well, I'm keeping my hat.

VOTE ST.CRONIN
Old 03-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #789
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I fully realize that, but like I said before, its a gut feeling and maybe I'm wrong about you. But right now I would be pretty suprised if you and Ardent aren't both wolves.
I'd be surprised. I know that I'm a CIA agent.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:45 AM   #790
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Out of game:

By the way, we're going to look at the house again today so I can sign some paperwork and such.

Turns out I'll be living on Timberwolf Drive...or something like that.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:47 AM   #791
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
I'd be surprised. I know that I'm a CIA agent.

ditto

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 09:49 AM   #792
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Your persistence on me makes me think you're not.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:56 AM   #793
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Your persistence on me makes me think you're not.

I see. Have you not voted for any CIA players yet? 'Cause if anybody has a perfect voting record, I haven't noticed.

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 10:18 AM   #794
st.cronin
General Manager

Just noticed something that makes me think molson and ardent might be the last two wolves.

Hey, did molson ever say what he was up to that night that nobody got killed? And what's the consensus on what happened that night?

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #795
st.cronin
General Manager

Never mind my last post, I misread something. I still want to know more about what happened the night of no-kill.

unvote ardent
vote molson

knives out
Old 03-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #796
Poli
FOFC Survivor

?
Old 03-17-2007, 11:42 AM   #797
beargrowlz
High School Varsity

Heh.

I'm dead.

Good luck good guys!

[email protected]
TCY Golden Scribe Winner - Bear Goes Home

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
--Thomas B. Macaulay
beargrowlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:22 PM   #798
molson
General Manager

I'm surprised with so few players left, there's so little real info out there. Hasn't anyone else used skeleton keys, infrared goggles, etc.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #799
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm surprised with so few players left, there's so little real info out there. Hasn't anyone else used skeleton keys, infrared goggles, etc.

I've had 3 items and you all know how I used all 3 of them.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:24 PM   #800
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I got nada, nothing, noodle left.

You know, in hindsight, I sure wish I had just held on to the phone tap and waited instead of taking the gamble on cronin.