Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-24-2006, 02:38 PM   #701
bbor
Pro Starter

1.1 mil for Avery?That's money not so well spent.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #702
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm
Not a huge move, but the Penguins trade a 2nd round pick next year (the pick they received from Carolina in the Mark Recchi deal, so should be late in that round) to San Jose. Getting LW Nils Ekman and G prospect Patrick Ehelechner.

Ekman has had back-to-back 20+ goal seasons. He would probably have to be God awful in camp not to win a job next to Crosby or Malkin on one of the top two lines.

Ekman can't finish to save his life. Pretty good 2-way player though, as he's been +50 total over the past two seasons. Ideally he's a nice 2nd or 3rd liner.

The draft pick becomes Pittsburgh's 2nd rounder if they manage to lure Ehelechner to North America this season.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #703
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

here's the opposite of a shocking deal (Avery). Mark Recchi has re-signed with the Penguins. They've already started fielding calls for deadline deals.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:47 PM   #704
Karim
College Starter

This is the best site I've come across in terms of tracking salaries and cap hits. This guy has put in a lot of effort although not every team is completed.
http://members.shaw.ca/cdelosreyes/
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:32 PM   #705
bronconick
College Starter

Also this one

http://hockeyanalysis.com/?page_id=324
Old 07-24-2006, 10:10 PM   #706
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Not really newsworthy at all, but I crossed paths with JFJ today at the airport in Boston.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:44 PM   #707
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs
Not really newsworthy at all, but I crossed paths with JFJ today at the airport in Boston.

Was he there taking notes from Mike O'Connell? Becuase that guy really knew how to run a franchise.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:45 PM   #708
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconick

I still can't believe that in the year 2010, Alexei Yashin will still be making $7 million a year...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 07-24-2006, 11:52 PM   #709
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:

Hmm...When i saw who posted this...and then read the post...i could have sworn it said i ran OVER JFJ today.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:03 AM   #710
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
I still can't believe that in the year 2010, Alexei Yashin will still be making $7 million a year...

It's Milbury. He also wanted to do the 10 year deal with DiPietro.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:32 PM   #711
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Phew!

The happy dance my begin again!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/artic...25_154553_5616

Snowbird: Eagle lands in Florida July 25, 2006

After weeks of speculation, Sportsnet has learned Eddie Belfour has found a new home in Florida.

The Florida Panthers agreed to terms with Belfour on a one-year, incentive-based contract which will pay the goaltender in the vicinity of $750,000 base salary. Depending on games played, games dressed and playoff bonuses, the Eagle's salary could rise to well over $1.5 million.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:53 PM   #712
klayman
College Benchwarmer

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/artic...25_143116_5428

Sportsnet.ca -- The idea of "juiced" players is no longer confined to professional baseball.

Former NHL tough guy Andrei Nazarov claims "99 per cent" of enforcer-type players use steroids, while a large proportion of players in general are using some sort of performance-enhancing drug, write James Christie of the Globe and Mail.

Nazarov, now retired and believing he has nothing to lose, spoke candidly in an interview for the Russian newspaper Sport-Express last week.

"It has always been a problem for the young heavyweights," said Nazarov. "You have the boxing technique, the energy, but you lack the mass. The easiest way to get heavier is to use special chemicals."

Former teammate Brad May, speaking on the FAN 590 radio station, said Nazarov's claims are baseless.

"I have to believe it's somebody spouting off," said May. "There were (1406) drug tests this year and not one hockey player was found using any performance-enhancing drugs.

"That's stupid for someone to come out and say that, but everyone's got their own opinion."

May did say that Nazarov was one of his favourite guys and a great teammate, and admitted that players have not been completely immune.

"Have there been tough guys using steroids? Absolutely. But (that many) there's no chance."

Nazarov for his part said he is not surprised nobody has been caught, believing it's due to players being informed ahead of time when to expect a test.

"All the players were informed about the date of the doping tests four months before," insisted Nazarov. "As a result, the players stopped using chemicals some six, eight weeks before the x-day and all of them were proved clear."

NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly was adamant that is not the case.

"I don't know what drug program he's in, but he's clearly not in ours," said Daly. "There was no advance notice to any of the players as to when the testing was to take place."

Nazarov played in the NHL for 12 seasons, scoring 53 goals and drawing 1,409 penalty minutes in 517 games for seven different clubs.

World Anti-Doping Agency president Dick Pound, who claimed before the season that as many as one third of NHL players were taking some sort of performance enhancer, has already responded to Nazarov's comments, saying "it's good some of the players are prepared to speak out on the subject."

It probably won't be long before Pound brings his full weight on the subject.
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:43 PM   #713
ScottVib
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack
Marino-Cuban bid for Pens ownership turned down

Interestingly, the apparent high bidder at the moment is a real estate developer from Hartford (Hartford Penguins?) who has ties to Kansas City (Kansas City Penguins?), but says he's interested in working things out in Pittsburgh (still the Pittsburgh Penguins?).

Actually the top two bidders are Hartford Developers.

The first one is dead set against moving the team to Hartford (his plan would be Kansas City if he's allowed to move him). The second one is all for moving the team to Hartford (Karmanos left the Whalers name and logo behind, so if the team relocated it would likely become the Hartford Whalers again) if allowed.

Of course the problem is the arena financing, if the financing is approved the team is staying in Pittsburgh (hence the reason the "leader" is saying all the "right things"), if it fails then either bidder will rush to move the team to their preferred destination.
ScottVib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #714
Pyser
Pro Rookie

so gomez was awarded $5m.

its rich, but might be just low enough for the devs to keep him.

regardless, in the next 48 hrs, either gomez will be gone, or someone else from the devs roster. pretty anxious to find out who

my guess #1 - malakhov or mogilny and a high draft choice for a shitty prospect

my guess #2 - gomez to anywhere west of the mississippi, for at least 1 cheap center in return.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:49 PM   #715
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser
so gomez was awarded $5m.

its rich, but might be just low enough for the devs to keep him.

regardless, in the next 48 hrs, either gomez will be gone, or someone else from the devs roster. pretty anxious to find out who

my guess #1 - malakhov or mogilny and a high draft choice for a shitty prospect

my guess #2 - gomez to anywhere west of the mississippi, for at least 1 cheap center in return.

If I'm the Wings I'm knocking down Jerseys door offering up Draper and a pick or prospect for Gomez.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:49 PM   #716
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRoxDVHStyle
If I'm the Wings I'm knocking down Jerseys door offering up Draper and a pick or prospect for Gomez.

To dola - I'd do it so I could then have the leeway to deal Dats. Gomez/Dats are basically similiar guys but I just think the Dats contract situation will get dicey.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #717
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRoxDVHStyle

yeah. we'd love a 35 y/o center to replace gomez. thanks.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #718
Travis
Pro Rookie

Hemsky signs a 6 year, 24.6 million dollar deal with the Oilers meaning we don't have to go to arbitration with any of our players this year. First year is worth 3.5, so the final year should be around 4.75. Quite a raise from last season but about what I thought he'd get awarded for a one year deal, and provided he continues on his pace, he'll be a huge deal by year 3 of this deal.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:32 PM   #719
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis
Hemsky signs a 6 year, 24.6 million dollar deal with the Oilers meaning we don't have to go to arbitration with any of our players this year. First year is worth 3.5, so the final year should be around 4.75. Quite a raise from last season but about what I thought he'd get awarded for a one year deal, and provided he continues on his pace, he'll be a huge deal by year 3 of this deal.

I love this deal. The best part - the cap hit is $4 million per season. So this year, when we have $10 million of cap space available, he uses up some of that "wasted" space. In year 6, when we have to pay guys like Lupul and Schremp several million, he'll still only take $4 million of cap space.
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:57 AM   #720
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottVib
Of course the problem is the arena financing, if the financing is approved the team is staying in Pittsburgh (hence the reason the "leader" is saying all the "right things"), if it fails then either bidder will rush to move the team to their preferred destination.

The way it is being portrayed here is almost impossible for them to leave. As long as the NHL views the arena situation as "viable", they would not allow a move. The 2 scenarios with the slots license are-

1) Isle of Capri/Pens partnership is awarded the license. IOC plunks down $290M for a building. Doesn't get a whole lot more "viable" than that.

2) One of the other 2 applicants (Harrah's/ Forest City or PITG) is awarded the license. Both have committed $7.5M a year over 30 years towards an arena. The Pens add $4.1M a year (and an initial $8.5M) and another $7M a year from the state. Still seem pretty viable.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #721
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Per TSN, Red Wings sign Danny Markov. No word on contract length or amount.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:17 AM   #722
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Per TSN, Red Wings sign Danny Markov. No word on contract length or amount.

Obviously how good of a signing this is depends on the amount of the contract. That said, it's still a good signing. Markov has some injury concerns, but he plays a good, physical game. He likes to hit and is a little rough around the edges. The Wings need that in a bad, bad way both along the blueline and up front.

Markov also helps solidify the defensive corps, which now looks like this:

Lidstrom - Markov
Schneider - Kronwall
Chelios - Lilja
Lebda.

That top 4 looks pretty good. As for the rest: Chelios is old and needs rest. Lebda is still a young guy. Lilja is teh suck.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:31 AM   #723
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

One thing that does bother me is that Markov has been on 5 different teams over the last 6 years. If he were really all that, at least one of these teams would have found a way to hold on to him. There has to be some issue there...
Old 07-26-2006, 10:37 AM   #724
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
One thing that does bother me is that Markov has been on 5 different teams over the last 6 years. If he were really all that, at least one of these teams would have found a way to hold on to him. There has to be some issue there...

Doesn't he have a reputation of having 'character issues'? I believe I've read rumors of drinking problems.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:02 AM   #725
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Doesn't he have a reputation of having 'character issues'? I believe I've read rumors of drinking problems.
Yes, those rumors have been around quite a while.

Still, I heart Danny Markov. That guy is just crazy on the ice.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #726
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yes.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:12 PM   #727
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I only check the NHL signings about once a week, so I'm just catching up.

I see that Belfour is expected to split time with Alex Auld in Florida. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. "Hey, um, we know you've won more games than most goalies have even played, but how do you feel about splitting duties with a guy who's got 39 wins? Oh, yeah, of course we'll be paying you -- whoa, Eddie, don't hurt yourself signing the dotted line so fast!"

Jamie Pushor has re-signed with Columbus. Jamie Pushor? They still make that?

Mark Recchi is coming back to Pittsburgh AGAIN. Has he had his day with the Stanley Cup yet? If not, I would imagine that he's going to drive it around Pittsburgh and just yell at people, "Hey, losers! Remember THIS?" right before he remembers that he'll have to play in front of those people for 30 or 40 games next season (until he gets traded again). Yeah, a championship goes to an old man's head sometimes.

Ken Klee is gone to Colorado. Thank God. Remember that 15 minutes he spent with New Jersey last season? Yeah, me neither.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:31 PM   #728
ScottVib
High School Varsity

Quote:
The way it is being portrayed here is almost impossible for them to leave. As long as the NHL views the arena situation as "viable", they would not allow a move.

Yeah thats the same as it was portrayed in Hartford as well. But should both scenarios fail (unlikely) both of the potential purchasers will quickly move the team to their prefferred city.
ScottVib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #729
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Yes, those rumors have been around quite a while.

Still, I heart Danny Markov. That guy is just crazy on the ice.

I like this. The Wings could use a bit of crazy.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #730
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Quote:

quoted for posterity.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #731
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottVib
Yeah thats the same as it was portrayed in Hartford as well. But should both scenarios fail (unlikely) both of the potential purchasers will quickly move the team to their prefferred city.

Right. I think the only way that happens is scenario #2 (above) and the NHL somehow deems that one unsuitable.

On the same topic, one local guy's thoughts on the whole thing are pretty funny...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06204/707961-195.stm

Quote:
1. Pennsylvania politicians must take us for complete fools. There is no other way to explain their latest Plan B, as in Bamboozle.

This new-arena plan calls for 30-year donations totaling $225 million from the winning slots operator (read: Harrah's), $210 million from a slots-backed state fund, $131 million from the Penguins and another $26 million from the state for site purchase and prep.

That means the grand total will be ... $592 million. Before potential cost over-runs. Way before inflation, too. Because, at this rate, a $7.5 million check from a casino may, in the year 2036, barely cover the cost of a tank of Zamboni gas.

Granted, this reporter isn't the sharpest blade in the candelabra, or something, but it's easy to see how $592 million is more than double the $290 million that Isle of Capri has pledged up front, no bonds or massive state contributions required. It's also more than double what Heinz Field and PNC Park cost. The pols are posturing (read: bending over backward to reach into other wallets) just to award the casino contract to their political bedfellows, but it could dearly cost the region, if not the state, in places where such money may be better spent -- like education.

Such posturing, bond floating and bad number crunching should sound familiar. Remember Three Rivers Stadium? The $25 million bowl was razed, three decades later, with $45 million in debt still owed on it.

Not a good real-estate venture.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:32 PM   #732
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
This is the guy who:
- Shot a puck at a ref in the minors
- Attacked a mascot in the minors
- Gave Jagr his own salute after a playoff series win by the Leafs
- Got hit in the face with a slapshot, then trash-talked the Ottawa bench on his way off the ice

I want him back on the Leafs.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #733
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:

Chelios is'nt enough?Was'nt he gonna murder someones family at some point?

Old 07-26-2006, 01:58 PM   #734
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbor
Chelios is'nt enough?Was'nt he gonna murder someones family at some point?

Hey, the motherf*cker had it comin'... That's all I gots to say.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:00 PM   #735
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

It looks like the Markov deal is a 1 year deal for $2.5 million. I guess Markov made just over $2 million last year, so I guess that's market value and not all that surprising.

It doesn't leave the Wings with much in the way of cap space. They have around $4-5 million to re-sign Jason Williams and Franzen and find another goalie.

This really makes one begin to wonder... Where is all the offense going to come from? Tomas Kopecky?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #736
Pyser
Pro Rookie

does anyone else think these arbitration rulings are completely screwing up the league all over again?

i think these "awards" have been ridiculously high lately...
Old 07-26-2006, 05:17 PM   #737
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
does anyone else think these arbitration rulings are completely screwing up the league all over again?

i think these "awards" have been ridiculously high lately...

You're not wrong.

It is madness. Just like last time, however, the owners themselves have to shoulder much of the blame.

For example, Calgary signed Tanguay to a $5 million per year deal and Chicago signed Havlat to a $6 million per year deal and there. Those deals can be used in the arbitration proceedings as benchmarks (recently signed UFA deals cannot). Thus, RFA deals/re-signings set the bar and that bar was high.

Gomez and Briere had comperable numbers to the likes of Tanguay and Havlat.

The difference this time around is that there is only so much cap space out there for these guys. Eventually something will have to give.

Based on the rulings, for example, I could see Jason Williams being awarded a $2.5 million contract. That's absurd, but what do the Wings do? Walk away?

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 07-26-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:22 PM   #738
Pyser
Pro Rookie

i think the other problem is scoring is way up, which inflatese everyones numbers...and the arbitor is just looking at the points and giving a raise based on that.

either way, somethings gotta give. unless the cap goes up a good amount in the next few years, i think we are gonna see some real madness. to the point where youre better off being a rfa and going to arbitration rather than being a vet in ufa.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:29 PM   #739
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
i think the other problem is scoring is way up, which inflatese everyones numbers...and the arbitor is just looking at the points and giving a raise based on that.

either way, somethings gotta give. unless the cap goes up a good amount in the next few years, i think we are gonna see some real madness. to the point where youre better off being a rfa and going to arbitration rather than being a vet in ufa.

wont it be interesting next year if attendance dips and the cap drops several million...
Old 07-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #740
Pyser
Pro Rookie

good call, dd.

so here's the real question: how is all of this good for the game?
Old 07-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #741
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:

For example, Calgary signed Tanguay to a $5 million per year deal and Chicago signed Havlat to a $6 million per year deal and there. Those deals can be used in the arbitration proceedings as benchmarks (recently signed UFA deals cannot). Thus, RFA deals/re-signings set the bar and that bar was high.

To be fair, both of those deals aren't complete absurdities, as Tanguay and Havlat are giving up 2-3 years of UFA status for those contracts. Havlat was perfectly willing to sign with Ottawa for one year at his qualifying offer of $3.2 million and hit the market next season. You're basically paying them closer to or equal to UFA money to avoid having to bid for them immediately at age 27-28. Marleau's deal for 4.1 a year and Cheechoo's deal for 2.9 a year (both signed before last season) that take them both a couple years past UFA are similar. You're paying them more now to keep them longer. The asinine ones are the ones like Rick Nash's contract last season for 5.4 a season which takes him up to a year before he reaches UFA status. The Arbitration process isn't taking this into account, though, which is why we're having these screwed up awards.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #742
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger
wont it be interesting next year if attendance dips and the cap drops several million...
That's what the escrow is for.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:45 AM   #743
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Ryan Malone gets awarded 2 year deal, $1.3M this year, $1.45M in 2008.
He made $750,000 last year.

That is probably a fair price for him. Back-to-back 22 goal seasons, including 5 shorties last year.

All that said, when (if?) Malkin gets here, Malone will either be competing for a spot on a wing, or against Dom Moore as the 3rd line center. And remains probably Pittsburgh's best trading chip.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:25 AM   #744
bbor
Pro Starter

Greg Gilbert announced as the Marlies head coach.Wade Belak signs a 2(!!!!) year extension.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:41 AM   #745
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

The Sabres have scheduled a press conference for 4pm today to discuss the new jersey design for the coming year.

I'm scared...really scared. {crosses fingers}Please have swords in the design!!!{/crosses fingers}

Last edited by NoSkillz : 07-27-2006 at 10:42 AM.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:41 AM   #746
TurnerONU22
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconick
The asinine ones are the ones like Rick Nash's contract last season for 5.4 a season which takes him up to a year before he reaches UFA status. The Arbitration process isn't taking this into account, though, which is why we're having these screwed up awards.

Not true, the contract takes him one, if not two years through his UFA status.

EDIT: Nash loses 1 year of his UFA status

Here's a good new article (a little bit oveboard however) about the Nash deal:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...tion=si_latest

Last edited by TurnerONU22 : 07-27-2006 at 11:17 AM.
TurnerONU22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #747
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
Jamie Pushor has re-signed with Columbus. Jamie Pushor? They still make that?
Guys, I was serious here.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:44 PM   #748
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Wings re-signed Jason Williams to a 2 year deal. No terms as of yet. The Wings need help upfront, so keeping Williams was a necessity. Franzen is their last RFA to sign and that should be wrapped up to.

Interesting to see what Williams signed for.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #749
Karim
College Starter

I'm hearing national and local media complaining about the arbitration awards stating that the NHL is on another inevitable collision course with the NHLPA. "What was the lockout for? Was it worth it?"

Am I completely missing something? There is linkage. There's escrow. The league will pay out only what they can afford. If it exceeds the bargained percentage, players pay back the money. Who cares if Briere gets $5 million? The market will adjust downwards if the league can't generate $2.2 billion in revenue. I'd love to see the cap decline next year just to see how some of these GMs handle it.

As a fan of a "small-market team" (a hockey-mad region with 1 million people and a team with top 10 in revenues last year?), this CBA is exactly what we've been hoping for. And yes, we're going to lose a combination of Iginla, Regehr, Kiprusoff and Phaneuf in two years or overspend to keep them and doom the rest of the roster. I'll gladly take that than having to play a team with $50 million more in salaries than us.

Last edited by Karim : 07-27-2006 at 05:44 PM.
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #750
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
Guys, I was serious here.

I hear you, Pumpy...

I mean, I swear he's been out of league ever since Rachel decided to get off that plane back in 2004.

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 07-27-2006 at 06:07 PM.