Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #701
samifan24
Pro Starter

Bruins sleepwalked through the first 50 minutes of the game tonight against the Rangers, then wake up to tie it at 2 and then Rask gives up a bad goal in the last 2:00 to cost the Bruins a point. This Bruins team needs more offense anyway and now Bergeron has to go back to Boston for tests on his hand. This is not good, not good at all.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM   #702
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Is it on the NHL Network? If so, do you know what time?

Yeah it is on the NHL Network at 730pm.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #703
MikeVic
Head Coach

Now this is a fucking hockey game!! Props to the U.S. defense though, they've been blocking shots like crazy. I hope all hockey fans are watching this exciting gold medal game.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #704
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

suck it, you hosers!
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #705
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Nice work for the kids to rebound after losing that 3rd period lead.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #706
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

U S and A....U S and A!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #707
MikeVic
Head Coach

Great game, hard fought by both sides and congrats to the U.S.!
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #708
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

That was an awesome game. My family took to calling overtime "Sudden Eberle" but unfortunately his heroics apparently have limits. So much fun to watch those teams play each other though, wicked fun!

Can't wait for the Olys!
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #709
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Went to my first Sharks game of the season last night. They layed an egg, but my buddy and I went down to the front row for the last 5 or so minutes, and got to see a big check right in our faces. Awesome!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #710
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Canada vs US was a great game - but I do really wish we could have all of the NHL/AHL juniors in the tournament. There are quite a few who couldn't play for Canada and Russia (and I suspect the US and other countries) who would have really upped the talent level of the tournament.
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #711
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj View Post
Canada vs US was a great game - but I do really wish we could have all of the NHL/AHL juniors in the tournament. There are quite a few who couldn't play for Canada and Russia (and I suspect the US and other countries) who would have really upped the talent level of the tournament.

Ya that tournament is so void of talent otherwise.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 01-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #712
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
Ya that tournament is so void of talent otherwise.

Yeah, because that's exactly what I said.

All I am saying is that the tournament with John Tavares, Victor Hedman, Matt Duchene, Evander Kane, Steven Stamkos all playing would have really been amazing (and that's just looking at a handful of names I recognized - I know Russia had quite a few guys not playing as well).
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #713
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I know, I was mostly poking fun. That said, I think I like it better the way it is. Those kids all shine in the NHL (and had their shot or two at the WJCs already). This way some spotlight falls on a few kids that might otherwise never be heard of, and who it probably means a whole lot more to in the long run. And even the last guy on each squad is an extremely talented hockey player, it's not like anyone is embarrassing themselves out there.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #714
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

That Carlson goal was ridiculous. I know it wasn't some end-to-end rush with a crazy deke, but the skill involved is incredible.

Put it this way: imagine how much hockey skill it takes to snipe a shot top corner like that. OK, now imagine doing it without looking: Carlson's "No Look" Shot in 20*Frames - Japers' Rink
Old 01-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #715
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Carlson is property of the Capitals...how did they get him you ask? They got him with the pick the Flyers traded them for Steve Emminger.

Fuck you Paul Holmgren!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #716
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

That was a great game. Very exciting and wonderful atmosphere. Carlson's goal was pretty fantastic. Allen really struggled. I think 4 out of 5 goals he let in were bad goals. He was screend on Carlson's first goal on the powerplay and didn't really have a chance at that. The US goalie who was pulled didn't play much better.

I have always been very adamant against going to 4-on-4 for sudden death OT playoff hockey, but that OT was pretty great. I am not sure if it changed my mind on the subject, but it did show the potential.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #717
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Carlson is property of the Capitals...how did they get him you ask? They got him with the pick the Flyers traded them for Steve Emminger.

Fuck you Paul Holmgren!

Eminger, eh? The gift that keeps on giving. He is continuing his sucky ways in Anaheim this season.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #718
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Eminger, eh? The gift that keeps on giving. He is continuing his sucky ways in Anaheim this season.

I mean in the grand scheme of things it wasn't too bad because the Flyers traded Eminger and head case Downie to Tampa Bay for Matt Carle. But it was just a start of things to come trading first round draft picks away.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #719
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Old 01-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #720
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
That was a great game. Very exciting and wonderful atmosphere. Carlson's goal was pretty fantastic. Allen really struggled. I think 4 out of 5 goals he let in were bad goals. He was screend on Carlson's first goal on the powerplay and didn't really have a chance at that. The US goalie who was pulled didn't play much better.

I have always been very adamant against going to 4-on-4 for sudden death OT playoff hockey, but that OT was pretty great. I am not sure if it changed my mind on the subject, but it did show the potential.

I think I'd riot if I saw 4x4 in the NHL playoffs, but in a situation where you're only going to have one full overtime followed by a shootout (tournaments and such where you have multiple games on a single sheet per day), I think the 4x4 opens it up enough that it lessens the # of shootouts, and while neither is "true" hockey, 4x4 is a hell of a sight closer than a shootout.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #721
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

"true" hockey is actually 6-on-6. This 5-on-5 crap we've been putting up with for the last 100 years or so is a mockery. Bring back the rover!
Old 01-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #722
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
I think I'd riot if I saw 4x4 in the NHL playoffs, but in a situation where you're only going to have one full overtime followed by a shootout (tournaments and such where you have multiple games on a single sheet per day), I think the 4x4 opens it up enough that it lessens the # of shootouts, and while neither is "true" hockey, 4x4 is a hell of a sight closer than a shootout.

Doesn't playing on an international-sized rink (instead of the NHL-sized rink) play a big role in that?

Last edited by Galaxy : 01-07-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #723
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Ugh. Two steps forward, one step back, as Zetterberg and Cleary are in the lineup tonight vs LA, but yesterday during practice Holmstrom broke his foot working on tips and is out 3-4 weeks.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #724
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Wings beat the Kings 2-1 when Darren Helm scores a goal Jonathan Quick we'll wish he had back with 17 seconds left. This was huge as the Wings got dominated, but Jimmy Howard was unreal turning away 51 shots in the best game he has played in his professional career.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #725
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Wings beat the Kings 2-1 when Darren Helm scores a goal Jonathan Quick we'll wish he had back with 17 seconds left. This was huge as the Wings got dominated, but Jimmy Howard was unreal turning away 51 shots in the best game he has played in his professional career.

I was actually able to stay up to watch this one. Great game by Howard, but it was odd to see the Wings get so thoroughly dominated like that. I can't recall barely any sustained pressure in the Kings defensive zone other than a few shifts by the top line.

A very odd goal by Helm, but, like all his goals, it was created by his speed.

Despite the Wings' obvious fall back into the pack, the emergence of Jimmy Howard is really impressive and could go a long way for the franchise in the future. Then again, you just never know about goalies. NHL history is littered with goalies who have come on strong their first year only to fade in the playoffs or the following year. The only thing that gives me a little hope on this front is that Howard isn't some 20 year old kid. He's been in the minors for a while and a little more battle-tested. We'll see what happens...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 01-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #726
Galaxy
Coordinator

Toronto is just horrible tonight.

And the Sabres can't seem to understand that you have to play 60 FULL minutes.

Last edited by Galaxy : 01-08-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #727
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

BLOW LEAFS BLOW

Sabres played a bad last 10 minutes but 6 wins in a row is still pretty good!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #728
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

I heart Tyler Myers.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #729
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Trap was not working, Brodeur gives up 3 goals....Lou turns out the lights.

Devils-Lightning game suspended by light problem - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited by Suburban Rhythm : 01-09-2010 at 07:47 AM.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:41 AM   #730
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz View Post
I heart Tyler Myers.

I like Miller's post-game comments.

Last edited by Galaxy : 01-09-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #731
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
I was actually able to stay up to watch this one. Great game by Howard, but it was odd to see the Wings get so thoroughly dominated like that. I can't recall barely any sustained pressure in the Kings defensive zone other than a few shifts by the top line.

A very odd goal by Helm, but, like all his goals, it was created by his speed.

Despite the Wings' obvious fall back into the pack, the emergence of Jimmy Howard is really impressive and could go a long way for the franchise in the future. Then again, you just never know about goalies. NHL history is littered with goalies who have come on strong their first year only to fade in the playoffs or the following year. The only thing that gives me a little hope on this front is that Howard isn't some 20 year old kid. He's been in the minors for a while and a little more battle-tested. We'll see what happens...

I agree 100%. I think Howard is a bit different then say Steve Mason, but at the same time, there is nothing definitive to say he will be a stud. I will say this, he has a ton of confidence right now and is showing he can win games by himself.

I don't know how it will all play out but tonight vs the Sharks will be interesting. This is the biggest game for the Wings so far this year.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #732
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Really nutty sequence in the Pens-Leafs tonight.

Gonchar with a rocket, initially ruled off the post. Leads to a breakaway at the other end of the ice for Ponikarovsky, who is hooked from behind, signal for a penalty shot.

During the stoppage, they review Gonchar's shot, which is a goal.

I was under the impression when a played is reviewed, clock is rewound, and everything happening post-goal never existed. I guess the rule is no goals would count, but penalties do carry over. The argument being to prevent someone from taking a cheap penalty, but to me that's pretty weak, as nobody was certain it was a goal yet.Because of a rule stating you can not have two goals at the same stoppage, initial of a penalty shot changed to a 2 min hooking minor.

To make it all more confusing, the guy taking the hooking call.......Gonchar. So box score shows:

14:44 Sergei Gonchar (6), power play, Slap Shot. Assist: Malkin, Guerin
14:44 Gonchar, 2 min, Hooking

Then to add to the fun, Gonchar scores again when he gets out of the box.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #733
henry296
College Starter

Nice one-handed goal by Crosby last night.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #734
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Huge win by the Wings last night. Might have been their best all around game in a long time. A huge 3-1 West coast trip. Now they need to finish business on the road Tuesday vs the Isles.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #735
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Huge win by the Wings last night. Might have been their best all around game in a long time. A huge 3-1 West coast trip. Now they need to finish business on the road Tuesday vs the Isles.

Same for the Ducks. After getting the Wings their one loss on their West Coast trip (), they beat the Blues at home and got a key win on the road last night in Nashville.

The chance is small they can play their way back into things, but hopefully they can. It's weird to see the Wings and Ducks both trying to play their way into the playoffs.

Tonight will be tough. Going to Chicago.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #736
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Same for the Ducks. After getting the Wings their one loss on their West Coast trip (), they beat the Blues at home and got a key win on the road last night in Nashville.

The chance is small they can play their way back into things, but hopefully they can. It's weird to see the Wings and Ducks both trying to play their way into the playoffs.

Tonight will be tough. Going to Chicago.

Agreed. I was nervous after that Ducks game which was just awful, having to play the Kings and Sharks, and hell, we didn't deserve the Kings game, that was all Jimmy Howard, but they for sure earned yesterday.

I think the West is still very wide open since a lot of young teams are in the hunt and no one knows how they will fare as crunch time upon us.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #737
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

In the Pens-Flyers game on Thursday Simon Gagne scored a SHG that was later overturned because their was no evidence of the puck crossing the line. However after the no-goal review was announced, FSN Pittsburgh showed a view where the puck was clearly over the line. So why wasn't this seen by Toronto?

Quote:
“… An NHL executive said last night that replay officials in Toronto were not given the proper replays by Fox Sports in Pittsburgh on Thursday, when they ruled that Simon Gagne’s goal did not count against the host Penguins … "
Old 01-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #738
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
In the Pens-Flyers game on Thursday Simon Gagne scored a SHG that was later overturned because their was no evidence of the puck crossing the line. However after the no-goal review was announced, FSN Pittsburgh showed a view where the puck was clearly over the line. So why wasn't this seen by Toronto?

That's an ugly situation and while I'm sure not intentional, it brings up a bunch of very interesting questions. Can you imagine if it happens in a late season game in which a team needs to win to make the playoffs, the local broadcast station has a pretty clear incentive to "lose" the replay footage.

In this day and age it's pretty incredible that the NHL can't afford their own cameras at each arena to make goalline calls (hell you only need 10-12 sets because there are never more games than that on the same day), hopefully they take a look at this after the season. Would hate for there to be a really controversial situation one day because of something like this.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #739
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:

Wonder what the rule is as far as what feed must be used, because this was also shown in the US (outside of Pittsburgh market) on NHL Network, not using the FSNP feed. Watching highlights (or for that game, lowlights) on NHL on the Fly, it was not the FSNP call being used.

No idea, is there a rule as far as the home team supplies the video feed?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #740
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I always assumed that the NHL had direct access to the footage being recorded by all cameras within the arena. I figured the Fox team would be running the cameras and whatnot, but that the NHL team would be able to tap into every camera and whatever it has recorded at any time. It seems pretty goofy that they would have to rely on a network to actively provide them with footage.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #741
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Ducks net another absolutely huge win by going into Chicago and beating the #1 team in the West. That's the kind of tough game they're going to need to continue to win, with the hole they've dug themselves. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #742
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

I was watching that game on the NHL Network and was totally baffled by the call. It was clearly a goal.

The NHL has to figure out a better way to handle this stuff. I like the idea of the "Toronto War Room", but that place needs to have access to every possible angle available and not simply rely on whatever network is broadcasting the game is willing to send them.

That was the second worst call I have seen this season, following only the inexplicable no-goal call on Brad May's only "goal" of the season when apparently the referee "intended" to blow the whistle the moment Brad May shot the puck.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #743
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I always assumed that the NHL had direct access to the footage being recorded by all cameras within the arena. I figured the Fox team would be running the cameras and whatnot, but that the NHL team would be able to tap into every camera and whatever it has recorded at any time. It seems pretty goofy that they would have to rely on a network to actively provide them with footage.

I assumed this was the case as well. I'm surprised the league has to rely on the networks to show them the footage. I doubt this is the case with the NFL.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #744
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

NHL investigating FSN Pittsburgh | Frequent Flyers | 01/11/2010

Quote:
The NHL is investigating Fox Sports Net Pittsburgh for not sending all available camera angles to league headquarters in Toronto for Simon Gagne’s apparent goal that was under review against the Penguins last Thursday, league spokesman Gary Meagher confirmed to the Daily News.
FSN Pittsburgh, who had the game’s only video feed, sent all of the camera angles of the replay except the one that clearly showed the puck over the goal line.
Comcast SportsNet elected to not use their own video feed during the game, one CSN employee said on Monday. CSN would have been able to send their own replays to the NHL's War Room in Toronto if they had used their own feed.
"Hockey Operations did not have a definitive replay that showed the puck in the net - and weren't aware that one existed - until after they made their ruling," said John Dellapina, another NHL spokesman. "Once the puck dropped, their ruling became permanent."
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #745
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

FSN Pittsburgh employee suspended in goal replay flap

Quote:
CALGARY, Alberta -- FSN Pittsburgh has suspended an employee and the Penguins have reacted to an incident from a game last week against the Philadelphia Flyers at Mellon Arena.
A review of a play to determine whether the Flyers' Simon Gagner scored shorthanded in the second period of a 7-4 Philadelphia win turned up inconclusive evidence of a goal, and so the initial no-goal call by on-ice officials stood. However, FSN Pittsburgh had a replay that showed the puck crossing the goal line as Penguins goaltender Brent Johnson smothered it. That replay was not forwarded to the NHL review booth in Toronto and was not aired until after the review was concluded.
Once the review is concluded and play resumes, NHL rules do not allow for a reversal of a call.
FSN Pittsburgh has indefinitely suspended a member of its telecast staff, Lowell MacDonald Jr., son of former Penguins player Lowell MacDonald.
In a statement, FSN Pittsburgh -- the local broadcasts rights-holder for the Penguins -- said, "There is nothing more important than the integrity of the game. During last Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Flyers, a definitive replay of a Flyers goal was not aired prior to the conclusion of the official review and, as a result, a Flyers goal was not awarded. Fortunately, this did not change the outcome of the game. Nonetheless, FSN Pittsburgh's failure to provide video to the league officials in a timely fashion was wholly unacceptable. FSN Pittsburgh has addressed this matter and has taken steps to ensure that such a failure does not occur again."
The Penguins followed with a statment: "We fully support FSN Pittsburgh in its reaction to this issue. The integrity of the game is paramount."

I don't understand is why you release that replay on TV at all, if you aren't sending it to Toronto. There are thousands of images a night that don't make it to air, why not leave this in a dumpster with those of guys in the crowd with their shirts off and little kids with their faces painted?

Obviously not connected to the Penguins officially, this guy couldn't even cheat properly.

Last edited by Suburban Rhythm : 01-12-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #746
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
F
I don't understand is why you release that replay on TV at all, if you aren't sending it to Toronto. There are thousands of images a night that don't make it to air, why not leave this in a dumpster with those of guys in the crowd with their shirts off and little kids with their faces painted?

Obviously not connected to the Penguins officially, this guy couldn't even cheat properly.

I was watching this game when it happened. I sort of remember seeing a far away shot of the replay that made it look like a good goal. It wasn't the close up that they showed after play resumed, but it was the same angle and it looked like a goal.

Still, if the guy was holding that angle back on purporse that's pretty bad. Maybe he "inteded" to send the replay right before play resumed, but just didn't, thus negating the whole issue.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #747
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Uh-oh. The Canes are in serious jeopardy of falling out of last place and reducing their odds of getting Taylor Hall. Third win in a row tonight in beating Toronto 4-2. Did it in under 20 shots, no less. Not sure what's up with the shooting, but the team has been struggling mightily to get any shots on goal the last couple of weeks, so this three-game streak is somewhat bizarre all things considered.

Last edited by Wolfpack : 01-12-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #748
Galaxy
Coordinator

Ouch...Wings lose 6-0 to the Isles?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #749
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Woo Devils. Way to beat the Rangers. Both goalies were getting at it, but Marty was his usual brilliant self.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #750
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Ouch...Wings lose 6-0 to the Isles?

I suppose this is the silver lining to the fact that I am still at work...

edit: You know, that I didn't get to watch this game. I saw at one point in the middle of the 3rd the shots were 29-12 for the Islanders. That's pretty sad.

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 01-12-2010 at 10:05 PM.