Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-16-2006, 09:48 AM   #701
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
Can Peter absorb more than one power at a time? If so he should be more than powerful enough to defeat Sylar if all the heroes meet up in Texas.
This is a good question. So far there is no proof that he can use more than one power at once.

One thing to remember is that Peter does not need any other Hereos to show up to be evenly matched up with Sylar since he will at a minimum be able to absorb Sylar's powers
Old 11-16-2006, 09:50 AM   #702
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7 View Post
This is a good question. So far there is no proof that he can use more than one power at once.

One thing to remember is that Peter does not need any other Hereos to show up to be evenly matched up with Sylar since he will at a minimum be able to absorb Sylar's powers

Not necessarily true. Mindwhipe guy could block Parkman's mind read - no reason to believe that Sylar can't block Peter's power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:52 AM   #703
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Not necessarily true. Mindwhipe guy could block Parkman's mind read - no reason to believe that Sylar can't block Peter's power.

True, but Mindwipe guy's ability to block Parkman's mind read is pretty consistent with Mindwipe guy's powers in general (mental powers). He wasn't so successful, for example, in blocking Nathan's ability to fly.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #704
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
True, but Mindwipe guy's ability to block Parkman's mind read is pretty consistent with Mindwipe guy's powers in general (mental powers). He wasn't so successful, for example, in blocking Nathan's ability to fly.

True...

I'm just saying that "blocking" powers are not unprecedented.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 11-16-2006, 09:56 AM   #705
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
True...

I'm just saying that "blocking" powers are not unprecedented.

Certainly not. There was an X-Men Character (Leech, I think his name was) whose entire power was to basically block/cancel other mutants' powers.

Though, it'd be interesting to see if Sylar could block other super's powers, would Peter then, when around Sylar, also be able to block Sylar's powers? Or would they just explode/implode when they got in the same room together?
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 11-16-2006, 10:21 AM   #706
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
HRG also thought that mindread wouldn't be able to read his mind because mindwipe was in the room but mindread ended up breaking through at one point and asked about his daughter
Old 11-16-2006, 10:32 AM   #707
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And thus, NBC's plan succeeds ...

Only partially. As soon as we watch the last few minutes of Heroes, the recording for Studio 60 is being deleted
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #708
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Only partially. As soon as we watch the last few minutes of Heroes, the recording for Studio 60 is being deleted

I'm not 100% clear on how that impacts ratings, but I think it's a good thing for their ratings - so they don't care if you actually watch .

Quote:
Old 11-16-2006, 10:45 AM   #709
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not 100% clear on how that impacts ratings, but I think it's a good thing for their ratings - so they don't care if you actually watch .

Ahh, I thought from some other discussion on here that at least currently, TIVO/DVR ratings weren't counted for "ratings" purposes. If I'm mistaken about that, you are correct. NBC's plan has worked
Old 11-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #710
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Ahh, I thought from some other discussion on here that at least currently, TIVO/DVR ratings weren't counted for "ratings" purposes. If I'm mistaken about that, you are correct. NBC's plan has worked

From what I've read, TiVO counts towards ratings now but only if you "watch within a week of airing"... How they tell that, I have NO idea...

Not sure where I get the 1 week deal from.. Cant' find it again in a quick search, but...

http://www.nielsenmedia.com/nc/porta...&searchBox=NSI

This reads that they are not included in the national numbers, but this is from 2004. I'm pretty sure they are counted now.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2006, 10:55 AM   #711
spleen1015
Coordinator

I don't get how all of these ratings work.

How do they know my tv is even on? Let's say I tune into to watch the 6pm news on the local NBC station then head out for the rest of the night. My cable box stays tuned to NBC for the next 12 hours. Does that get factored into the ratings?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #712
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

How do they know my tv is even on? Let's say I tune into to watch the 6pm news on the local NBC station then head out for the rest of the night. My cable box stays tuned to NBC for the next 12 hours. Does that get factored into the ratings?

http://www.nielsenmedia.com/nc/porta...00880a260aRCRD

Tons of info here, but they get their data from people selected to either fill out "diaries" or have specific Nielsen boxes installed at their TV's.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2006, 11:00 AM   #713
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM   #714
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
Can Peter absorb more than one power at a time? If so he should be more than powerful enough to defeat Sylar if all the heroes meet up in Texas.
Just because he can absorb the powers doesn't mean he knows how to use them - there seems to be a learning curve here. So to alter H_B's timeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_b
Here's how I see it going down: Peter some how convinces Nathan that they have to go to Texas. They fly there. Peter faces off with Sylar (perhaps Nathan is there too, but gets knocked out early on. I mean, he doesn't have a gun, he doesn't know karate, what can he do?) Peter either kills Sylar in the fight or drives him off some how, but appears to die in the process. Claire comes over to help him, he absorbs her power, and is healed up. Hiro and Ando arrive after the fight is over.

This is not a spoiler, just pure speculation. And probably very wrong.
I'd say that Peter + the other Heroes face off against Sylar, Sylar kills the Cheerleader, but doesn't get to take her brain (explains all the blood on the Homecoming banner.) Then Peter shows up and manages to do enough to fend off/scare Sylar away (maybe by teaming up with mindblock guy), getting his scar in the process. After Sylar leaves (of his own accord - too many people to defeat at once, but relatively uninjured) everyone is sad that they couldn't save the cheerleader (fade to last commercial break with her in a pool of blood on the floor) then they come back from commerical and she heals herself and the episode ends with a number of the heroes getting together in the paper company and meeting Isaac again, trying to figure out the Save the World part (which will eventually be Sylar or radioactive guy in NY.) Or maybe they're all dead when Hiro/Ando show up and Hiro goes back and points out Sylar before the fight, which would be a cop-out IMO.

Since DL was on the same desert highway as Hiro/Ando, he/his son could get tied in easily, maybe even Ali Larter teaming up with with Sylar if that happens. How Mohinder's storyline with the boy comes into play I have no idea, but I hope it starts having better dialogue (maybe Hiro could go back in time and re-write the script.)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:26 PM   #715
KevinNU7
College Starter

Mohinder might be the dumbest smart guy ever
Old 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #716
KevinNU7
College Starter

WOW! Special Effects were awesome! I totally forgot about the other cheerleader taking credit. Nice twist there.

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 11-20-2006 at 08:51 PM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #717
Izulde
Head Coach

Damn, so many hanging threads!!!!

I love how they managed to put together an exciting episode and not go back to what Hiro was doing until a teaser at the very end that didn't explain much of anything.

I think Eden may be the most underrated hero in the series and I still like her a lot even if you guys hate her.

They did a beaut of putting cliffhangers on a lot of lines in this episode. Incredible.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #718
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Great show. I'm really really sick of Mohinder though. Adds nothing, beyond annoyance and cliches. I almost want to Tivo by all his scenes.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #719
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Great show. I'm really really sick of Mohinder though. Adds nothing, beyond annoyance and cliches. I almost want to Tivo by all his scenes.

I realize what they tried to do, the whole... build up the crisis of faith and turn him into the Prof. X type char thing... True, the execution had something lacking to it, but the plan itself had merit.

Old 11-20-2006, 09:10 PM   #720
Coop
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post

I think the Nikki/Jessica part is worst, I really wish they would kill her character off. For real. Great episode, i wonder what happen to hiro a couple of weeks ago. hmm
Old 11-20-2006, 09:20 PM   #721
Swaggs
Coordinator

Very good episode. I was watching the real clock closely and thinking that there was no way they were going to get the Syler/Peter showdown in until next week.

Interestingly, I have seen that a lot of people don't like the Peter/Nathan and/or the Mohinder storylines and I really like both of those, along with Claire's and Hiro/Ando's storylines the best. I really have little interest in the D.L./Nikki or Jessica stuff or Matt's storyline much.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:56 PM   #722
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I think the Nikki/Jessica part is worst, I really wish they would kill her character off. For real. Great episode, i wonder what happen to hiro a couple of weeks ago. hmm

Given her "abilites" I can see her developing into a key role in the overall plot. She's just not being used like that, yet, so she's kind of pointless.

I just don't see what will ever come out of Mohinder. Beyond his slick narration voice .

Old 11-20-2006, 10:07 PM   #723
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Very good episode. I was watching the real clock closely and thinking that there was no way they were going to get the Syler/Peter showdown in until next week.

I was too. This was a great episode. Next week looks pretty good as well. I like how they tied everything together so it made sense.

So now that they have Skylar, what's going to happen? Are they going to try to turn him? I don't think that anything conventional will hold him.

Does anyone else think that Claire's dad might have some hidden powers?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #724
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

That cheerleader switch-a-roo was great. Got Peter and Sylar. And now the amoral guys (as I see them right now) have Sylar! Due to him trying to kill Claire, I don't think HRG will be too nice to him.

I can easily see Jessica/Nikki and Nathan (how's he going to deal with Peter on trial for murder... if Hiro doesn't spring him) joining up in a kind of bad guy grouping. And Mohindar definately seems like a Professor X.

I like how Nikki fires the shot at D.L. and then cuts away. Hopefully he ducked!!

And what WAS Hiro doing those 6 months? That should be fun to see.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 11-20-2006 at 10:11 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:18 PM   #725
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
And what WAS Hiro doing those 6 months? That should be fun to see.
It should also be interesting if he actually spent 6 months with the waitress. I would guess that he spent enough time to get her to trust him and that's it. Divergent futures are interesting and I wonder what the "rules" are in this show on changing time.

I think they've shown that anything in the past changes the present as well as anything in the future changing the present. This presents an interesting problem for the writers. There has to be some type of limitation on Hiro's power...otherwise he becomes more powerful than anyone else. Obviously he can't be killed, otherwise he can't come back in time to warn Peter...so if he can't be killed, then his future self could always save his past self.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:18 PM   #726
Izulde
Head Coach

I'm wondering if they're going to mindwipe Sylar.

Old 11-20-2006, 10:19 PM   #727
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

I figure the moment DL found out his wife was on her way, he immediately phased every part of his body that wasn't immediately needed to interact with the world. I'm guessing any bullet just passed through him.

So you have a super powerful psychopath who's on the lookout for hero brains at your mercy, and the plan is to actually bring him to the facility where you bring other heroes for conditioning? Sucks to be Isaac.

Peter, for the love of God, just wait until Cheerverine turns 18 before you nail her, okay? Thanks.

Last edited by Shkspr : 11-20-2006 at 10:20 PM.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:20 PM   #728
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I'm wondering if they're going to mindwipe Sylar.

It seems we are getting some background on Sylar next week, so perhaps they try to find out as much as they can about him first.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:22 PM   #729
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
It seems we are getting some background on Sylar next week, so perhaps they try to find out as much as they can about him first.

That could very well be, however I'm thinking a mindwipe would make sense... unless...

Unless it's possible that mindwipe guy can also ALTER memories. If that's the case, then things become much more open.

Old 11-20-2006, 10:23 PM   #730
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkspr View Post

Peter, for the love of God, just wait until Cheerverine turns 18 before you nail her, okay? Thanks.

Old 11-20-2006, 10:36 PM   #731
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Or they can move to Oklahoma where the age of consent is 16 .
Old 11-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #732
Joe Canadian
College Prospect

Some of the story lines are annoying me... but the great thing about this show is that elements I though sucked weeks ago are now really good parts of the show and I now understand the earlier bits that I thought sucked before. So I'm willing to give this show a lot of leeway now in developing this mini-story lines for each of the supers.

It will be interesting to know Sylar's background... because it seems apparent that he can't automatically tell who has powers. I guess he needed the news stories about the train wreck to tell him there was one of the at the school.

... and for anyone who saw the actor that plays Sylar on IMDB, did it look like him in the sneak shots they showed? To me it didn't... although they could have done that on purpose.
LETS GO JAYS!!
EHM 2005 DYNASTY: A New Philosophy in Toronto!
Joe Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #733
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Or they can move to Oklahoma where the age of consent is 16 .

If it bleeds, it breeds. If there is grass on the field, play ball!
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #734
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Canadian View Post
I guess he needed the news stories about the train wreck to tell him there was one of the at the school.

No, he knew there was one there.

Remember the big map in Sylar's apartment? He had a lot more people than Mohinder's father's map. My guess is he somehow obtained Mohinder's father's list and added to his own.

The only thing was, he didn't know for sure what exactly she looked like, much like Peter didn't, so when the two of them saw the news article, they made the assumption that Jackie was the right one.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #735
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
... and for anyone who saw the actor that plays Sylar on IMDB, did it look like him in the sneak shots they showed? To me it didn't... although they could have done that on purpose.

If you're referring to the Sean Bean rumor, that was debunked weeks ago. (Or if not debunked, then denied through a variety of sources).

Last edited by Shkspr : 11-20-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:30 AM   #736
Bee
Pro Starter

I think this is now my favorite show on right now. It's definitely the one I look forward to the most every week.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:47 AM   #737
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
In the scenes from next week they showed about 1/3 of his face. He kind of looked like a secondary character from 24 but I haven't looked it up because I want to be surprised.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:36 AM   #738
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Here's how I see it going down: Peter some how convinces Nathan that they have to go to Texas. They fly there. Peter faces off with Sylar (perhaps Nathan is there too, but gets knocked out early on. I mean, he doesn't have a gun, he doesn't know karate, what can he do?) Peter either kills Sylar in the fight or drives him off some how, but appears to die in the process. Claire comes over to help him, he absorbs her power, and is healed up. Hiro and Ando arrive after the fight is over.

This is not a spoiler, just pure speculation. And probably very wrong.

Well, I got the before and after horribly wrong, but I pretty much nailed the meat of it. *pats self on the back in a Barry Horowitz-type fashion*

Another strong episode. They could have done a little more with the "fight" between Sylar and Peter, but I thought it was pretty realistic. I mean, what was Peter supposed to do exactly? He knows he can absorb others powers, but he doesn't always seem too aware that he has them. His "protect Claire and run" tactic was probably his best and only chance against Sylar.

Mohinder continues to be cliched and poorly written. He's been that way since episode one. Now that he's suffered through this "crisis of faith" (which always seemed a bit forced to me anyway), hopefully his story/character will pick up and move forward in a more positive way.

I am surprised that some people don't like the Nathan/Peter storyline. Nathan's a cool, complex character. Pasdar is a great actor and it will be really interesting to see where he goes with all of this. As for the Niki/Jessica storyline, again, I'm confused by people who don't like it. Just watching Ali Larter play Jessica should be more than enough, plot and dialogue be damned!

I could see The HRG group trying to take Sylar and use them for their own purposes. Whatever those are... I can see them trying to mindwipe him/control him and that not going all that well. I liked the way they did Eden's power. I've seen it before in comics, but it's exactly how I imagined it sounding. That kind of suggestive mind-power is pretty handy to have.

Next week's episode looks good. Seems like an "origin" episode for most of the characers. Looks like we'll see what led to the car crash that injured Nathan's wife.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:49 AM   #739
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
I think this is now my favorite show on right now. It's definitely the one I look forward to the most every week.

that is exactly how I feel right now. I record it because I get home from karate at about 9:15, but I leave the TV off to make sure I don't get spoiled and at 10:02, I just can't wait to sit down and watch it. Very very good show.

FM
Old 11-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #740
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman View Post
If it bleeds, it breeds. If there is grass on the field, play ball!

meh. either way, she'll heal.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:55 PM   #741
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
meh. either way, she'll heal.

Thank you, Harry Knowles.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #742
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Overnight numbers indicate that last night was the highest rated episode for the show to date, as well as the most watched episode of any new series this season. (Studio 60 meanwhile managed to lose over 50% of the audience that Heroes handed over)

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/art...ticle_8693.asp
Old 11-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #743
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Overnight numbers indicate that last night was the highest rated episode for the show to date, as well as the most watched episode of any new series this season. (Studio 60 meanwhile managed to lose over 50% of the audience that Heroes handed over)

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/art...ticle_8693.asp

from that article:
Quote:
“Heroes” seems to be growing in part because the producers, while introducing new mysteries each week, are also providing answers to the already-incorporated mysteries. Each week ends on a cliffhanger, which sets chatboards ablaze at 10:01 p.m.

no way, this is not like that around here, no sir no...

FM
Old 11-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #744
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

The great part about the show, for me at least, is watching the characters come to grips with their powers and seeing how they find and interact with each other.

That's kind of a one shot thing and I wonder if the show will still keep me interested when all the characters are defined and have found each other, putting a tighter focus on other "save the world" plots lines. But even if they don't pull it off, and I don't have any reason to think that, the 1st season would be worth it.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:50 PM   #745
KevinNU7
College Starter

Some posted this on another message board and I think it makes great sense so...

The current timeline will continue for as long as Hiro is in the past. When he ports back into the future, it will then no longer exist. So everything that happened last night, will change to some degree. If Hiro comes back just after he left to warn the waitress, he will be there to talk to Peter on the phone, and will be able to meet Peter when he arrives in Texas. He'll most likely go to the high school, so the whole plotline with Sylar there can change.

Remember there is a painting of Hiro and his buddy standing next to a bloodied homecoming banner that Claire made. We didn't see that last night, so it is very likely that the events we did see last night, will transpire again. Only this time, Hiro will be involved, so things can unfold differently. Hiro maybe can do a good thing and save the waitress, but maybe this time, the changed events inadvertently allow Sylar to get away.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:00 PM   #746
Raiders Army
Coordinator

The problem is that he will come back to the present. In accordance with my post above, I have to believe that there is some type of limitation to his power. IIRC, this is the first time he's gone back into the past from the present. He's gone into the future, but not the past. His future self visited Peter from a (perhaps) alternate future which would change that future but not necessarily the present.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:04 PM   #747
KevinNU7
College Starter

He would come back to the diner before Peter shows up. This would change the battle with Sylar since apparently Hiro and Ando go to the high school to.

Just something to look out for in later episodes.

It looks like next week will explain the last 6 months for multiple characters so it will be while before this presents it self.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #748
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, I got the before and after horribly wrong, but I pretty much nailed the meat of it. *pats self on the back in a Barry Horowitz-type fashion*

Another strong episode. They could have done a little more with the "fight" between Sylar and Peter, but I thought it was pretty realistic. I mean, what was Peter supposed to do exactly? He knows he can absorb others powers, but he doesn't always seem too aware that he has them. His "protect Claire and run" tactic was probably his best and only chance against Sylar.

Mohinder continues to be cliched and poorly written. He's been that way since episode one. Now that he's suffered through this "crisis of faith" (which always seemed a bit forced to me anyway), hopefully his story/character will pick up and move forward in a more positive way.

I am surprised that some people don't like the Nathan/Peter storyline. Nathan's a cool, complex character. Pasdar is a great actor and it will be really interesting to see where he goes with all of this. As for the Niki/Jessica storyline, again, I'm confused by people who don't like it. Just watching Ali Larter play Jessica should be more than enough, plot and dialogue be damned!

I could see The HRG group trying to take Sylar and use them for their own purposes. Whatever those are... I can see them trying to mindwipe him/control him and that not going all that well. I liked the way they did Eden's power. I've seen it before in comics, but it's exactly how I imagined it sounding. That kind of suggestive mind-power is pretty handy to have.

Next week's episode looks good. Seems like an "origin" episode for most of the characers. Looks like we'll see what led to the car crash that injured Nathan's wife.

Just saw the episode tonight with Mrs. Eaglesfan. I agree with every one of these points. I still think the actress is bad, but I love the Eden character now.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #749
Celeval
Pro Starter

I'd not be surprised if when Hiro returns, he goes with Ando and arrives later - maybe soon enough to get Peter out of jail, maybe not. But I very strongly doubt he'd appear back at the same place. Bear in mind, he doesn't have complete control over his power (he wanted to jump back 1 day and jumped back six months), and had already jumped out by the time Ando talked to the waitress (he vanished out of her life weeks ago).
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 10:23 PM   #750
Huckleberry
College Starter

The painting with the bloody banner would put them in the locker room area after the entire incident was pretty much over.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote