Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-06-2007, 07:48 AM   #701
Flasch186
Coordinator

I have now been fired from 2 BSN teams, had to resign from one where when I took them over they were all Ghost players and just couldnt rebuild them enough to keep from getting relegated from BSN. Now I took an offer to coach in Italy....we shall see if I can work my magic there and get this team to suck worse than they did without me.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:46 AM   #702
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Just finished up my first season. My board offered me the option to increase my expectations (they wanted to avoid relagation) to increase my available salary. Given that I finished 2nd in my league last year (no promotion as only the top team was promoted), I upped my expectations to 'top half finish'. As a result, my salary doubled from 41K/week to 84K/week. Sweet feature!

The only problem with this is that in my case if I were to spend up to my allowed wage budget, the team would bleed money. As it is, my wage budget is 50% of the max allowed and the team is still in the red.

And then of course the board is all upset about being in the red. Which points out something that I hope SI can improve upon: if the board are willing to allow a particular wage budget, then they should be ok (in terms of board confidence) with the financial ramifications of running your team at that wage budget, even if it means your team loses money.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #703
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
The only problem with this is that in my case if I were to spend up to my allowed wage budget, the team would bleed money. As it is, my wage budget is 50% of the max allowed and the team is still in the red.

And then of course the board is all upset about being in the red. Which points out something that I hope SI can improve upon: if the board are willing to allow a particular wage budget, then they should be ok (in terms of board confidence) with the financial ramifications of running your team at that wage budget, even if it means your team loses money.

Certainly a very good point. My team lost $200K for the year in my first year. We received about 25% more revenue at the start of this year in TV and jersey contracts. I hope that the board AI isn't being short-sighted in giving me this additional salary without some way to make ends meet over the course of the season. I'll find out soon enough.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #704
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I can't speak for the way that the wage budgets are modeled in the game, but here's how I imagine it: The board will let you spend, say, a million dollars on wages, but if you're gonna spend that much, you'd better have the results to show for it. I think if you were on your way to getting promoted or had good showings in the FA Cup (or whatever your country's equivalent is), they won't mind if the team is temporarily losing some money.

Anyway, I'm just guessing.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 AM   #705
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
I can't speak for the way that the wage budgets are modeled in the game, but here's how I imagine it: The board will let you spend, say, a million dollars on wages, but if you're gonna spend that much, you'd better have the results to show for it. I think if you were on your way to getting promoted or had good showings in the FA Cup (or whatever your country's equivalent is), they won't mind if the team is temporarily losing some money.

Anyway, I'm just guessing.

Prior to each season, the board sets their expectations for each competition (including League, FA Cup, FA Trophy, etc...). Then they have a 'confidence level' for each of these. But sometimes you'll find yourself in the situation where you went as far in the FA Cup, FA Trophy, and league as they expected, yet they are still dissapointed (actually the term they use is "distraught") about the club's finances. You don't get sacked, but you see that they are distraught.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #706
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Certainly a very good point. My team lost $200K for the year in my first year. We received about 25% more revenue at the start of this year in TV and jersey contracts. I hope that the board AI isn't being short-sighted in giving me this additional salary without some way to make ends meet over the course of the season. I'll find out soon enough.

A lot depends on the chairman involved - some are stingy and just want the club to make a profit more than anything .... the worst/best (depending on your outlook) are those glory hounds who want success fast and are willing to risk the financial of the club looking for it.
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #707
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
Prior to each season, the board sets their expectations for each competition (including League, FA Cup, FA Trophy, etc...). Then they have a 'confidence level' for each of these. But sometimes you'll find yourself in the situation where you went as far in the FA Cup, FA Trophy, and league as they expected, yet they are still dissapointed (actually the term they use is "distraught") about the club's finances. You don't get sacked, but you see that they are distraught.
Oh, I guess this is new in this year's game. I don't have it yet, and I don't recall seeing confidence levels for each individual competition. It sounds like a neat feature.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:31 AM   #708
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Oh, I guess this is new in this year's game. I don't have it yet, and I don't recall seeing confidence levels for each individual competition. It sounds like a neat feature.

It is new to me as well (I only played WWSM '06 before this one). The confidence information for fans and the board is now much more detailed and very helpful. They literally give you a confidence rating for every single match your team plays.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #709
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
They literally give you a confidence rating for every single match your team plays.

wha? wow, that's quite in depth...

I just got back playing FM2007, we'll see if I grab 2008 (FM or WWSM) for the holiday break or not...

I had my first occurence of chairman intrusion into my managing of the club a couple days ago. I'm managing Luton and we're sitting in first place of the Championship when the January transfer window opens, playing some great football. That's when my chairman decides that the $3.4M offer for our starting keeper is too good to pass up and he decides to let him go. I've yet to play a game with one of his backups in front of the net, but I'm afraid that doofus of a chairman might have cost us a shot at promoting. That keeper, Kasper Schmeichel, was averaging 7.35 in form and has been solely responsible for many of our wins in the first half of the season...

This is such a great game. I mean, what kind of game has you caring enough to sit on the edge of your seat while watching little billiard balls move around and then make you pump your fist in the air when one of the little billiard balls pushes the little white dot in what you call the goal. Just wow...

FM
Old 12-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #710
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

dola, and I just see that amazon.com has it now showing at $19.99:
http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Worldwide...6962846&sr=8-1

Has it always been that low?

FM
Old 12-06-2007, 11:46 AM   #711
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post

FM

FrogMan, you haven't picked up WWSM 08 yet? Damn son, get with it! FYI......I took the free shipping from Amazon and still got the game in two days. Pretty impressive stuff. I didn't purchase WWSM '07, so I was ready for an upgrade. It's a massive upgrade from WWSM '06. I'm loving it.

Now if I could just get that damn 9 month old to stop grabbing stuff and distracting me................
Old 12-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #712
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
FrogMan, you haven't picked up WWSM 08 yet? Damn son, get with it! FYI......I took the free shipping from Amazon and still got the game in two days. Pretty impressive stuff. I didn't purchase WWSM '07, so I was ready for an upgrade. It's a massive upgrade from WWSM '06. I'm loving it.

Now if I could just get that damn 9 month old to stop grabbing stuff and distracting me................

I know, I know, just got sidetracked by a bunch of stuff. I preordered 2007 and got it in the week following release but never really got a great career going. In fact, the one I'm playing is only up to 2010 and has been going one since last January. Then I started going to karate two nights a week, with my son practicing basketball on another night, leaving less and less time to play, but then earlier this Fall, I got a big american football urge (you know you're talking to a different breed when you feel the need to specify ) and updated to the latest FOF and even bought BBCF, which I played a lot of. Finally, my water heater tank decided to bust open and leave an inch of water on my basement floor about a month ago. $700 espense that pretty much killed any shot of me getting that game earlier than now. Oh well...

That amazon deal looks pretty sweet to be honest, although I'd need a good soul from here to be the recipient and forwarder of my shipment, as amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada.

FM
Old 12-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #713
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

At $19.99, I couldn't pass it up. I just ordered WWSM from Amazon, and it'll be at my house tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #714
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
At $19.99, I couldn't pass it up. I just ordered WWSM from Amazon, and it'll be at my house tomorrow.

It's a great time to jump in with the first major patch already released. I know that Marc Vaughn and crew may not like it, but I think I'll stick with my pattern of picking this game up every other year. The level of upgrade when you do that makes it much more worth it.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #715
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Looks like I may be purchasing the game *again* if Boonty doesn't get their act together.

Now they want *screenshots* of my mail application not opening.

No problem, assholes, here's a picture of my empty desktop, now where's my fucking code?

To wit:

Last edited by Toddzilla : 12-06-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #716
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Looks like I may be purchasing the game *again* if Boonty doesn't get their act together.

Now they want *screenshots* of my mail application not opening.

No problem, assholes, here's a picture of my empty desktop, now where's my fucking code?

Who gives a crap about your game! That kid is cute!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #717
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Yes she is, Thanks, man.- I just noticed her g-tube and remember the picture as being just a few days after Cassie was released from the hospital back in the spring of 2004.

sigh.

Last edited by Toddzilla : 12-06-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:19 PM   #718
Critch
lolzcat

That looks very much like a Glasgow Rangers t-shirt there. You are now my favorite FOFC poster who isn't me.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #719
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

That looks like a Rangers T-shirt...Here I thought you were a decent guy.

C'mon the Bhoys!!
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #720
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea-Arthurs Hip View Post
That looks like a Rangers T-shirt...Here I thought you were a decent guy.

C'mon the Bhoys!!

Who else around here likes to c'mon the bhoys?

Last edited by lighthousekeeper : 12-06-2007 at 08:21 PM.
lighthousekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #721
SackAttack
Head Coach

Dude, you've got a picture of your daughter topless posted here?

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as child pr0n.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #722
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

FM

It's part of their "up to 50% off before Christmas" sale.

WSM 2007 is down to $4.99 as part of the same sale.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #723
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
It's part of their "up to 50% off before Christmas" sale.

WSM 2007 is down to $4.99 as part of the same sale.

yeah, I had seen the crazy low price for the '07 version.

Got an offer for anyone reading this here who's not yet bought WWSM2008. How about I buy two copies, ship them to you. You keep one, paypal me $10 and ship me the other copy with the cheapest USPS postage possible (to Canada)? Should probably run you to a total under $15, while I'd pay $30 for a boxed copy of the game (shipping included for me)...

PM me if interested.

FM
Old 12-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #724
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

dola, the only reason why I'd wanna do this is that amazon.com doesn't ship games to Canada, and amazon.ca doesn not sell WWSM...

If I can avoid going digital, I'd prefer that...

FM
Old 12-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #725
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
dola, the only reason why I'd wanna do this is that amazon.com doesn't ship games to Canada, and amazon.ca doesn not sell WWSM...

If I can avoid going digital, I'd prefer that...

FM

SCAM

Do you also have a Nigerian bank account you want me to to take money from?

Last edited by RPI-Fan : 12-06-2007 at 10:56 PM.
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:31 AM   #726
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
yeah, I had seen the crazy low price for the '07 version.

Got an offer for anyone reading this here who's not yet bought WWSM2008. How about I buy two copies, ship them to you. You keep one, paypal me $10 and ship me the other copy with the cheapest USPS postage possible (to Canada)? Should probably run you to a total under $15, while I'd pay $30 for a boxed copy of the game (shipping included for me)...

PM me if interested.

FM

FM, if you don't get any takers, I'm going to be making my big Xmas Amazon order prolly beginning of next week. I'll just add that to my order if need be (I already have my copy of the game, though).
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #727
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Still stonewalled by Boonty "tech support", so I'm going to buy the game again. And my FM jones is so bad I'm considering the DD again so I can play tonight rather than wait 5-7 days for Amazon to ship.

Am I pathetic or what?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #728
Butter
Coordinator

That is kinda sad, Todd.

Can anyone tell me if the patch is fixing your issues? I need to know whether or not to actually pull the trigger on this thing or stick with '07.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:34 AM   #729
highfiveoh
Banned

Quote:
Still stonewalled by Boonty "tech support", so I'm going to buy the game again. And my FM jones is so bad I'm considering the DD again so I can play tonight rather than wait 5-7 days for Amazon to ship.

Am I pathetic or what?

Have you e-mailed Marc Duffy yet or not? marc.duffy AT sigames.com
highfiveoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:39 AM   #730
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:

Am I pathetic or what?

Mark Vaughn wasn't able to help you? Send him an IM. He should be able to personally do something for you.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #731
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Guess what? The Boonty website doesn't seem to offer the option of requesting a refund.

(1) If you follow the link for a refund, it takes you in a repeating loop, never giving you the option to actually *make the request*
(2) If you fill out a general tech support form, WorldWide Soccer Manager isn't in their list of games.

Fucking seriously, can this be a bigger clusterfuck or what?

Quote:
Have you e-mailed Marc Duffy yet or not? marc.duffy AT sigames.com
Marc Vaughan is on the case, but he told me there is little that Mr. Duffy can do, since Sega made the brilliant decision to go with a fly-by-night fucking incompetent company like Boonty to distribute the digital downloads. (my words, NOT Marc's )

Honestly? I'm going to pirate a copy if I can't get this fixed before Monday. I'm beyond pissed.

Last edited by Toddzilla : 12-07-2007 at 09:44 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 AM   #732
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Guess what? The Boonty website doesn't seem to offer the option of requesting a refund.

(1) If you follow the link for a refund, it takes you in a repeating loop, never giving you the option to actually *make the request*
(2) If you fill out a general tech support form, WorldWide Soccer Manager isn't in their list of games.

Fucking seriously, can this be a bigger clusterfuck or what?

Marc Vaughan is on the case, but he told me there is little that Mr. Duffy can do.

Honestly? I'm going to pirate a copy if I can't get this fixed before Monday.

so dang, getting it through Boonty is actually worse than getting it through Sega? Who would have thought...

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 09:47 AM   #733
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
SCAM

Do you also have a Nigerian bank account you want me to to take money from?

LOL!!! didn't realize how bad the "send me $10 and I'll send you two copies of WWSM" line sounded until you pointed it out. Good one.

Seriously people, I'd only need the $10 once you have the copies in your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
FM, if you don't get any takers, I'm going to be making my big Xmas Amazon order prolly beginning of next week. I'll just add that to my order if need be (I already have my copy of the game, though).

Was gonna point out you had a PM, but you already replied. Thanks for the offer, will let you know if I need you.

As I explained to CW, and path12 who also offered to help, ordering only one copy of the game sorta defeats the deal, as $19.99 doesn't make the order eligible to free shipping. Yeah, I'm cheap like that. But if anybody wants a copy of the game for about $15, well the offer is still there...

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #734
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Honestly? I'm going to pirate a copy if I can't get this fixed before Monday. I'm beyond pissed.
OK, I was being a dick here. I figured there was no other DD option for me, but it turns out Direct-2-Drive has the WWSM08 DD available, so I'm gonna research those guys.

Anyone have any stories about D2D? Are you required to get your patched from them rather than SI directly?
Old 12-07-2007, 10:04 AM   #735
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
OK, I was being a dick here. I figured there was no other DD option for me, but it turns out Direct-2-Drive has the WWSM08 DD available, so I'm gonna research those guys.

Anyone have any stories about D2D? Are you required to get your patched from them rather than SI directly?

I have bought Civ4 bundled with the Warlords expansion from them and had absolutely no problems. Fast downloads with their download manager and yeah, the patch was available on their website, but I never searched anywhere else to find it.

To be honest though, look a few pages back though, some people have had mixed experience with D2D. Just saying. It went very well for me and if I were to buy the DD version of the game, I'd do it with them before anybody else, but as they say, ymmv...

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 10:13 AM   #736
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
I have bought Civ4 bundled with the Warlords expansion from them and had absolutely no problems. Fast downloads with their download manager and yeah, the patch was available on their website, but I never searched anywhere else to find it.

To be honest though, look a few pages back though, some people have had mixed experience with D2D. Just saying. It went very well for me and if I were to buy the DD version of the game, I'd do it with them before anybody else, but as they say, ymmv...

FM
Thanks man - if I decide to bail on the DD, I'm going to Amazon. If so, still in the market for a copy?
Old 12-07-2007, 10:18 AM   #737
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Thanks man - if I decide to bail on the DD, I'm going to Amazon. If so, still in the market for a copy?

I've not agreed to anything with anyone yet, so yeah. PM me if you end up ordering from amazon and we can work out the details. Although I do wish you good luck in working out the details. Would really suck to have to buy the game twice...

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 11:21 AM   #738
dacman
College Benchwarmer

How about I just mail you the copy I already have since I'm not playing it anyway (waiting until the Feb. patch -- went back to 07 in the meantime).
Old 12-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #739
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacman View Post
How about I just mail you the copy I already have since I'm not playing it anyway (waiting until the Feb. patch -- went back to 07 in the meantime).

you offering that to me, or Todzilla?

Either way, what will you do in February, simply buy it again? Or are you in doubt of even buying it again?

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #740
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

oh, and I think it's about time you update your signature...
Quote:
Get your Hattrick team on the Officialish Hattrick Team List

Are you still even playing?

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 AM   #741
dacman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
you offering that to me, or Todzilla?

Either way, what will you do in February, simply buy it again? Or are you in doubt of even buying it again?

FM

You -- Todzilla can get it for his DAAAAAMN self. I'd probably just order it again while it's on sale.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #742
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
You -- Todzilla can get it for his DAAAAAMN self. I'd probably just order it again while it's on sale.

I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #743
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:

Lawl - send it to Froggie before you send it to me, please.

Last edited by Toddzilla : 12-07-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #744
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Hey Marc,

Wonder if you could give some insight on the 'long shots' issue. First of all, do you believet that long shots happen more frequently in FM08? In my 3 seasons so far, with everyone's long shot set at 'rare' I still get way too many.

Now, what I have tried as a solution is to lower Creative Freedom, which seems to limit them, but I am paranoid that my players are playing more like robots and less like humans. Is it ok for your team to play with less creative freedom on a regular basis? I just want to make sure that my team is playing at it's full capacity and not being limited. I already have a defensive tactic and seeing 20+ shots per game just seems a little high.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:09 PM   #745
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

to bring this back onto the topic of the game: having a blast with the game itself though!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:13 PM   #746
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
to bring this back onto the topic of the game: having a blast with the game itself though!

could you point out your favorite new features?

FM
Old 12-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #747
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
could you point out your favorite new features?

FM

Here's mine (last game for me was '06):

Multiple confidence meters that allow you a much better feel for what needs to be improved to keep your job. This is the best new option by far IMO.

Lots more options with team talks. I feel like I can have a better influence on team play.

Many more options when negotiating transfers, especially reasons for refusal.

Negotiations are much tougher. I really have a tough time hammering out a contract that benefits me. In the past, I think I was able to take advantage of the negotiation engine.

Contracts adjust as free agency nears. Players will ask for extreme prices at first, but if you wait them out, you can sometimes save a lot of money.

Lots of links in e-mail forms that allow you to act on certain situations without having to click through multiple screens. That's much improved and allows the game to flow much smoother.

I have to admit that I start at a low level (currently in lowest German league), so I don't have a feel for some of the cup information or national team competitions.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:53 PM   #748
path12
Coordinator

I like the improvements in player interactions/scouting/confidence in this version but haven't been able to really get into the game yet. I don't know if that's because of a bitch of a depression I've been fighting with or just a result of 75% of gaming time on FM over six years.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #749
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

I love the wages/transfer flexibility. If you need some extra transfer cash, you can ask the board to give it to you at the expense of your wage budget. Also, at the beginning of the season, your budgets are based on your expectations (Mid-table, promotion, etc.). If you think you can do better, you can set higher expectations and get more money.

Your AssMan will now suggest your team talks, which you can accept or override.

Finally, before a match, you get a nice historical perspective (past matches, etc) as well as potential milestones (a player is approaching 50 goals, it's their first appearance, etc).

It rocks - a game so nice I'll buy it twice
Old 12-08-2007, 03:45 AM   #750
daedalus
Pro Rookie

like mizzou, i'm jumping from '06.
Quote:
Many more options when negotiating transfers, especially reasons for refusal.
+1.
Quote:
Negotiations are much tougher. I really have a tough time hammering out a contract that benefits me. In the past, I think I was able to take advantage of the negotiation engine.
i'm hoping it's just the demo but so far i'm unthrilled. so far, with the demo, there really isn't "negotiation". it's "okay, here's what i want. sign me or don't. okay, fine. i'll take $100 off." it's been more or less pointless.
Quote:
Lots of links in e-mail forms that allow you to act on certain situations without having to click through multiple screens. That's much improved and allows the game to flow much smoother.
indeed.
Quote:
I love the wages/transfer flexibility. If you need some extra transfer cash, you can ask the board to give it to you at the expense of your wage budget.
just had this happened. nice.
Quote:
Also, at the beginning of the season, your budgets are based on your expectations (Mid-table, promotion, etc.). If you think you can do better, you can set higher expectations and get more money.
this nice, too.

the scouting report seems even more expanded than '07 which was already darn nice.

feeder club is nice and seems more expanded from what i saw in the '07 demo.

so far, i'm unthrilled with the demo's match engine. the '07 demo that i tinkered with felt more "organic". the aforementioned closing down problem is really killing my vibe with the demo -- hoping that'll change once i receive the copy from amazon.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote