Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #701
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
Why did you chose Greyroofoo?

My vote, at the time, was on PurdueBrad. There were two votes on me. I was slightly worried about a late run on me, so I hopped on the leader simply as a survival play.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #702
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I'm tellin' ya, Path is a baddie. I may not vote for him again today, but I don't like what I'm seeing from him.

This is what I'm refering to, before all the his/hers business. This post is just batshit insane to me. If you think he's a cylon why even hesitate? Vote path there and then. Don't get all cute with "I may not vote for him again today".

When, after a length of time, you do vote for him, he conveniently comes out with information about you that gets you to back off. That whole episode strikes me as being really staged.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:50 AM   #703
st.cronin
General Manager

I can't make any sense of the path/heinz interaction, unless one of them is a cylon who doesn't know it?

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 08:52 AM   #704
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
This is what I'm refering to, before all the his/hers business. This post is just batshit insane to me. If you think he's a cylon why even hesitate? Vote path there and then. Don't get all cute with "I may not vote for him again today".

When, after a length of time, you do vote for him, he conveniently comes out with information about you that gets you to back off. That whole episode strikes me as being really staged.

Length of time? It was ~35 minutes and all of 7 posts later.

The reason I waited was that I had the other candidates (those that voted NoLynch day one) to sift through and make sure. I'm not one that typically votes and unvotes a lot, and really only do it if really key information is presented (and from my POV, it was)
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:04 AM   #705
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I can't make any sense of the path/heinz interaction, unless one of them is a cylon who doesn't know it?

Well that would have to be me, but yeah, if I'm convertible I have no idea.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #706
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote path12
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #707
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I think the route is obvious today. Now, I don't think either of the two supposed scanners can be considered 'fools' considering that they've had different types of scans. That's my assumption, otherwise neither of them would've have revealed probably. Anyhow.

We need to protect first and foremost one of the two scanners because we need to keep them alive as long as possible. I say we kill Path tonight and try figuring things out with Heinz. I'm 75% believing him.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #708
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Well that would have to be me, but yeah, if I'm convertible I have no idea.

Really, I thought it would make more sense the other way around.

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #709
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
I'll tell you exactly what you saw. I am basically, a Spy.

Last night my guess is you saw me tailing Sonic Youth as he repaired his Viper fighter and launched it to go onto patrol. I can also clear Sonic's character (though not his allegience).

Sonic -- your character name begins with an "A", does it not?

Here are my previous night actions:

Night 1: I chose Pass, his play just struck me as off and I knew he'd be active, so I tailed him. I followed as he went onto Cloud 9 (which he confirmed). I also saw he was wearing a Warrior uniform (hence no additional prodding by me)

Night 2: I chose Narcizo, since he was active and I wanted to know more. I saw Claphamsa attack him and Pass save Narcizo, with clap barely escaping. I know this isn't any "new" information, but it was already posted by the time I got in yesterday, not much I can do about that.

If it helps any, and I don't think it really does, I also have a Clue about Earth.

I'm open to any and all questions about my night activities, I'm not a Cylon and welcome/implore a scan. I'm a bit taken aback, since I was believing (still do, really) Narcizo's claim about nfg being a Human. I just don't know if nfg is mistaking my spying as a wolf-ish action or what the deal is.
Ok here's the thing. There where 6 people I can account for where they were on the night with one dead. There was Jeheinz, nfg22 and I on Galactica; Barkeep, St.Cronin and The Jackal on Peg. This leaves Narcizo, Mauboy, Path12 and PurdueBrad for locations. I'm inclinded to think that Narcizo and Mauboy are Human, and Path12 to be a Cylon. That leaves me with only PurdueBrad as suspicious of those 4. Couple that with him being reaonably quiet, but not so to pick up suspicion that he's(I'm going off the Brad bit here) being too quiet, really hasn't given us much information about anyone or anything. I'll be happy for you to prove me wrong. St.Cronin in the same place as the last Cylon killing still hold me suspicious about him with nothing I can put my finger on, it's just a hunch. He says quite a few things that seem ok, but makes me go but...? all the time with other things he says.

I'd still like to know how Clap was saved on day 1 voting.

As to Jeheinz, my allegiance? My allegiance seem pretty obvious in this game.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #710
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Yeah, FTR I don't think you're a Cylon. But your character name does begin with an "A" does it not?

I'm asking because it'll help prove I am who I say I am.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #711
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

It does.

My spelling sucked in my previous post.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:32 AM   #712
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Length of time? It was ~35 minutes and all of 7 posts later.

The reason I waited was that I had the other candidates (those that voted NoLynch day one) to sift through and make sure. I'm not one that typically votes and unvotes a lot, and really only do it if really key information is presented (and from my POV, it was)

And it's purely coincidental that you happen to make your decision at the same time Path happens to turn up and he happens to be able to offer you the information that gets you to switch your vote straight off him again?

Like I said. It looks very staged to me.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #713
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
And it's purely coincidental that you happen to make your decision at the same time Path happens to turn up and he happens to be able to offer you the information that gets you to switch your vote straight off him again?

Like I said. It looks very staged to me.

It's called email notification of replies. I have it set to on, since I'm at work and would rather do anything but actually work.

I don't know about the how/why Path knew I was a "her", but yeah, that was enough for me, since I thought that made him the seer.

I mean, go ahead, think it's staged, that's fine. But you're going to muddle up the game by going off on this tangent, since A) I"m a human and if you lynch me B) It'll only look bad for you and nfg, two people who I think are humans as well at this point.

But hey, it's in your court.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #714
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Ok here's the thing. There where 6 people I can account for where they were on the night with one dead. There was Jeheinz, nfg22 and I on Galactica; Barkeep, St.Cronin and The Jackal on Peg. This leaves Narcizo, Mauboy, Path12 and PurdueBrad for locations. I'm inclinded to think that Narcizo and Mauboy are Human, and Path12 to be a Cylon. That leaves me with only PurdueBrad as suspicious of those 4. Couple that with him being reaonably quiet, but not so to pick up suspicion that he's(I'm going off the Brad bit here) being too quiet, really hasn't given us much information about anyone or anything. I'll be happy for you to prove me wrong. St.Cronin in the same place as the last Cylon killing still hold me suspicious about him with nothing I can put my finger on, it's just a hunch. He says quite a few things that seem ok, but makes me go but...? all the time with other things he says.

I'd still like to know how Clap was saved on day 1 voting.

The night I was on Pegasus, Barkeep was killed on Kobol. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #715
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'll tell you exactly what you saw. I am basically, a Spy.

*snip to avoid clogging the page with a post that has already been quoted recently*

I'm open to any and all questions about my night activities, I'm not a Cylon and welcome/implore a scan. I'm a bit taken aback, since I was believing (still do, really) Narcizo's claim about nfg being a Human. I just don't know if nfg is mistaking my spying as a wolf-ish action or what the deal is.

I missed this. But there's nothing here that clears you, or even offers much info we didn't already know. So, yeah, I'd be very happy to have you scanned as well.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #716
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I mean, go ahead, think it's staged, that's fine. But you're going to muddle up the game by going off on this tangent, since A) I"m a human and if you lynch me B) It'll only look bad for you and nfg, two people who I think are humans as well at this point.

But hey, it's in your court.

As we have the option I'd rather you were scanned but you would be my choice of lynch if people had listened to me yesterday and lynched path. Awaiting the result of the scan and with path getting lynched today I don't see any reason to pursue this.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #717
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Is this an Australian thing, Sonic? Because I can't make head nor tail of what you're saying here? Try it again tomorrow when it's not the middle of the night for you.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #718
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
That leaves me with only PurdueBrad as suspicious of those 4. Couple that with him being reaonably quiet, but not so to pick up suspicion that he's(I'm going off the Brad bit here) being too quiet, really hasn't given us much information about anyone or anything. I'll be happy for you to prove me wrong. .

I mean, he did just reveal and nail path as a cylon.. I'd say that's giving us some information..
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #719
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I missed this. But there's nothing here that clears you, or even offers much info we didn't already know. So, yeah, I'd be very happy to have you scanned as well.

I agree and admit that my spying hasn't really offered any new information. It would have, had I not been late the party yesterday (I would've been the one outing clap) but c'est la vie.

Also agreed that there isn't a lot of point of discussing me until after today, when PB can hopefully scan me and hopefully live to reveal the results. My money is he won't though, since if the Cylons kill him, they not only rid themselves of the Seer, they make me look guilty as sin and likely dodge themselves from being lynch candidates tomorrow. Plus we're at least on BG down with Pass dead, not sure if we have another out there.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #720
st.cronin
General Manager

After thinking about it, I actually believe heinz, mostly. I at least think that him and path are not likely to be on the same team.

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #721
The Jackal
Coordinator

So, NFG, how sanguine are you with Heinz' defense? It make sense in terms of what you detect with your role?
Old 03-27-2008, 10:11 AM   #722
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I would like to know more about what NFG says he saw. Frankly, if it's anything other than what I've stated I did, then something smells rotten in Denmark (which would cause a complete 180 for me on what I think nfg's allegience is).
Old 03-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #723
The Jackal
Coordinator

Hopefully I'll be doing some tasks on the computer at work today so I can keep up, but that hasn't been the case as of late so I may be incomunnicado during most of the day. But I'm not thinking much is going to change with the path run, so no biggie.

I wonder how many clues about Earth have been racked up. Sadly, I have none thus far.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #724
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Hopefully I'll be doing some tasks on the computer at work today so I can keep up, but that hasn't been the case as of late so I may be incomunnicado during most of the day. But I'm not thinking much is going to change with the path run, so no biggie.

I wonder how many clues about Earth have been racked up. Sadly, I have none thus far.

I have one.

I don't get how we're supposed to use them though. Like I by myself will never get 12 (duh).
Old 03-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #725
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

This is unbe-*expletitive deleted*-lieveable.

Well done team. How much evidence did you need to vote for path last night? Now we have had to have a seer reveal to show us what was probably the clearest case against anyone without a reveal coming out.

That's my bad for revealing early Narcizo. I should've been more patient and just voted with the crowd today and hoped to push it. Again, my bad humans.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #726
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

This is the day one vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
5 - No Lynch JeHeinz(133), The Jackal(137), Mauboy1(143), St. Cronin(147), Claphamsa(221)
5 - Claphamsa Passacaglia(140), Narcizo(181), lathum(214), Sonic Youth(220), barkeep49(229)
1 - Greyroofoo nfg22(142)
1 - Passacaglia PyrdueBrad(151)
1 - nfg22 Greyroofoo(155)
1 - Sonic Youth Path12(168)

So far, we know this (now, I am basing my good numbers only on those verifiable, same with bad, anyone else is uncertain):

No lynch vote had 1 good, 1 bad, 3 uncertain (St. Cronin, Mauboy, Jeheinz)
Claphamsa vote had 3 good, 2 uncertain (Narcizo, Sonic Youth)
Greyroofoo had 1 uncertain
Passacaglia had 1 good (sorry, clearing myself here)
NFG22 had 1 good
Sonic Youth had 1 bad

Day two next...
Old 03-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #727
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Day two:
Quote:
Final Vote Count:

Narcizo -- 3 -- PurdueBrad (298), Lathum (335), mauboy1 (339),
path12 -- 1 -- jeheinz72 (272)
Lathum -- 6 -- Narcizo (345), St. Cronin (361), The Jackal (417), Passacaglia (399), Sonic Youth (420), path12 (444)
PurdueBrad -- 1 -- Claphamsa (403)
Passacaglia -- 2 -- greyroofoo (404), barkeep49 (396)

Narcizo had 2 good, 1 uncertain (mauboy1)
Path12 had 1 uncertain (jeheinz)
Lathum had 2 good, 1 bad, 3 uncertain (St. Cronin, Narcizo, Sonic Youth)
PurdueBrad had 1 bad
Passacaglia had 2 good
Old 03-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #728
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Day three:

Quote:
Deadlines come and Deadlines go, this one...went, a few minutes ago....

Final Vote Count:

2 - st cronin - Purdue (513), Jeheinz(569)
1 - Jackal - Grey (516)
2 - Path - Narcizo (542), nfg22(605)
4 - greyroofoo - Sonic (549), mauboy1(625), path12(629), St. Cronin(639)

St. Cronin had 1 good, 1 uncertain (jeheinz)
Jackal had 1 good
Path 12 had 2 uncertain (Narcizo, nfg22)
Greyroofoo had 1 bad, 3 uncertain (Sonic, mauboy1, St. Cronin)

Looking at the trends, I'm willing to really look at the three uncertains on Greyroofoo this night.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #729
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

St. Cronin has gone no lynch, Lathum in about the middle of the voting, and Greyroofoo as the last voter. The last vote is a bit suspect to me.

Sonic has voted Claphamsa fairly late on day one, Lathum late on day two, and greyroofoo early on day three.

Mauboy1 has voted no lynch early, Narcizo early, and greyroofoo a bit late.

With Path12 up for a vote last night, I think there could have been a pile on effort to clear him. This could be even more suspicious if St. Cronin was a baddie as well, we could have had two up as both he and Path jumped on greyroofoo to put him away and save themselves.

So right now, I guess my attention has shifted a bit to St. Cronin. Do we have anybody that has spied/interacted with him or seen him at night?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:35 AM   #730
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
St. Cronin has gone no lynch, Lathum in about the middle of the voting, and Greyroofoo as the last voter. The last vote is a bit suspect to me.

As I explained, it was a self-defense vote. I was in second place when I placed that vote.

I'm fine with being scanned, I don't think anybody has seen me, although its possible. To recap:

Night 1, I attempted to board a Viper, but somebody got there first.
Night 2, I was in the Raptor fighting the Cylons.
Night 3, I was on Pegasus.

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #731
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Also looking at the votes, IF St. Cronin were a Cylon, you can pair him with another certain Cylon each night voting-wise, nobody else has this trend:

Day 1: voted with Claphamsa as the last two on no lynch, helping to force the tie and save Clap

Day 2: voted with Path12 on Lathum

Day 3: voted with Path12 again as the last two on Greyroofoo as a possible save to Lathum?

I guess what I'm saying is, if I don't make it through the night, look at St. Cronin tomorrow. I'm starting to think we might be human-human with JEHeinz and Sonic Youth.

BTW, how many dolas is this as I continue to talk to myself?!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #732
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Well I know I'm a human.
I'm pretty sure PB, Jackal, nfg and Narcizo are humans

So as far as tomorrow goes, if I had to vote now, leaning towards Cronin sounds about right.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #733
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
As I explained, it was a self-defense vote. I was in second place when I placed that vote.

I'm fine with being scanned, I don't think anybody has seen me, although its possible. To recap:

Night 1, I attempted to board a Viper, but somebody got there first.
Night 2, I was in the Raptor fighting the Cylons.
Night 3, I was on Pegasus.

I know it is a self-defense vote, either as a good guy to save yourself or a baddie to save another. And I guess I should be fair here, I'm not completely trying to lay out a case against you (although I guess it looks like it), I'm wanting us to go beyong the automatic assumption that it is Heinz or Sonic Youth.

NFG has got to reveal more info about what he saw IMHO before he's cleared and before we can really look at JEHeinz. I would say, in order for me right now, I'm looking at Heinz then probably you in all honesty. Although the Heinz movement loses steam without some more info from NFG.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #734
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

By my read, here are the clears we've seen:

I've cleared Jackal
Narcizo has cleared NFG after being cleared by Pass as well

That means I will go with a COT of Jackal, Narcizo, and NFG.

If I'm missing a clear, throw it out there, I'll add to this if I find more as I re-read.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #735
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I know it is a self-defense vote, either as a good guy to save yourself or a baddie to save another. And I guess I should be fair here, I'm not completely trying to lay out a case against you (although I guess it looks like it), I'm wanting us to go beyong the automatic assumption that it is Heinz or Sonic Youth.

NFG has got to reveal more info about what he saw IMHO before he's cleared and before we can really look at JEHeinz. I would say, in order for me right now, I'm looking at Heinz then probably you in all honesty. Although the Heinz movement loses steam without some more info from NFG.

My original vote was even worse, a vote for you.

I know I'm a human, but I'm likely voting mauboy tomorrow. Remember, nfg has been cleared by Narcizo. Granted, Narc isn't in the innermost circle of trust, but I have to think that counts for something.

I also think its at least possible that path either doesn't know he's a cylon, or is a rogue cylon who doesn't know who else is a cylon. One of those I think largely clears heinz, the other pretty much damns him.

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #736
st.cronin
General Manager

VOTE PATH12

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #737
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm looking at Heinz then probably you in all honesty. Although the Heinz movement loses steam without some more info from NFG.

Well here's to hoping you'll just scan me tonight to clear that up.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #738
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

If he scans you Heinz you'll come up as a dark scan since you're likely a dark scan because you're a spy(since you said you were, right?).

There is no point in scanning Heinz again, I believe that he's good and tonight's lynch will mostly confirm that for me. He's been on Path for a few days now and I only wish that I warmed up to his idea a little more.

Anyhow, my Wolf Radar is pinging Path and Cronin big time and I know I'm not the only one.

Cronin is already basing his defense which should tell you a lot. I'm not 100% on anything tomorrow yet but that seems to be the way the wind is blowing at the moment.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #739
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
If he scans you Heinz you'll come up as a dark scan since you're likely a dark scan because you're a spy(since you said you were, right?).

I'm a spy that is a Human. To my knowledge, I'll scan as such!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #740
st.cronin
General Manager

What is a "dark scan"?

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #741
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I suppose there won't be a dark aura/light aura thing?

Well then, do what you want as far as scanning goes, PB. I tend to believe Heinz here and give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather him scan someone else and hope to hit a wolf. He PB doesn't hit a wolf with his scan then we can continue to think of something.. am I the only one that is thinking this way right now?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #742
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I suppose there won't be a dark aura/light aura thing?

Well then, do what you want as far as scanning goes, PB. I tend to believe Heinz here and give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather him scan someone else and hope to hit a wolf. He PB doesn't hit a wolf with his scan then we can continue to think of something.. am I the only one that is thinking this way right now?

I think PB gets back the players allegience and character name
Old 03-27-2008, 12:14 PM   #743
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

There ya go. Again, I stand by what I said, I don't think he should scan you and try figuring out a different plan of attack right now.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #744
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
There ya go. Again, I stand by what I said, I don't think he should scan you and try figuring out a different plan of attack right now.

Well, for me if the options are scan me or lynch me tomorrow, which some seem pretty hell bent on, excuse me if I don't prefer the former.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #745
st.cronin
General Manager

I am curious about Narcizo clearing nfg - he said he "saw evidence". Clearly there's more than one way to scan a cylon, right?

knives out
Old 03-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #746
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That's my bad for revealing early Narcizo. I should've been more patient and just voted with the crowd today and hoped to push it. Again, my bad humans.

No, I don't hold you responsible for the reveal. I wouldn't be so sure that we would have managed to get our act together enough to lynch path today without the reveal anyway.

I wouldn't be opposed to a scan of cronin, although I do favour a look at heinz.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #747
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't think he can go wrong scanning either of them. I think it's very unlikely that both of them are humans.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #748
RendeR
Coordinator

UPDATE: Today I am dealing with a family emergency, I simply cannot update the game today so the deadline for tonight is being moved to Friday night at 9pm

Sorry for the inconvenience, real Life must come first.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #749
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

RendeR, no problem, I completely understand. I hope all turns out okay.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #750
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Handle your business RendeR