Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #651
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Yeah, calling the 72 dolphins a "fraud" is very classy.

What a joke.

It CAN'T be only Pats fans that are annoyed that the 72 Dolphins still get to hog the spotlight....If I had no rooting interest I'd still be annoyed about that.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #652
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Yeah, calling the 72 dolphins a "fraud" is very classy.

What a joke.

Definately, sounds like sour grapes. They're still the only undefeated team, the only fraud is the 'greatest team ever' that didn't show up tonight.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #653
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Brady did not have a good game, but come on, he was obviously playing with an injury. He wasn't nearly as mobile as he usually is, and his mechanics were obviously affected on some plays. He's still an all-time great QB.

Waah-waaaah-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #654
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime View Post
Your team lost the super bowl and you're on the internet crying about whether or not you or someone else was called "classy" or "not classy" or whatever...why?

I think the classy/non classy debate is the most retarded thing in the history of the internet, so I'm with you there.

And my team pulled the biggest choke job in Super Bowl history - so don't read TOO much into anything I'm posting at this point....
Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #655
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution View Post
Definately, sounds like sour grapes. They're still the only undefeated team, the only fraud is the 'greatest team ever' that didn't show up tonight.

They're a fraud too, no question.

I just hate the Dolphins.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #656
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Pats fans shouldn't be talking trash about any team tonight.

A) We just lost the super bowl. Don't complain about any team that won it.. they did what we didn't.

B)If you're trying to prove that all Pats fans aren't jerks, just nod, acknowledge that the Giants out played us for a majority of the game, made the big plays when it mattered, and walk away. We're all mighty freakin disappointed, but look.. no matter how much fussin, cussin or screaming you do.. the Scoreboard ain't gonna change none.. so why put yourself through it?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #657
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
It CAN'T be only Pats fans that are annoyed that the 72 Dolphins still get to hog the spotlight....If I had no rooting interest I'd still be annoyed about that.

The 72 Dolphins got it done.

They're the only team to have gone undefeated and win the Super Bowl.

Complain all you want, fairly moronically call them a fraud if you like, but the fact is, they did it.

If the Patriots had won, I'd be disappointed that 72's not the only undefeated season anymore, but I'd have given them their due for getting it done.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #658
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

What does Bill Belichik have in common with Don Shula?

They're the only two coaches in NFL history to never be on the sidelines to see their team lose a game.

(C) 2008 - Me.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #659
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Its not. I'm not a Pats fan and I think you're prone to histrionics on the Pats, but in this case, the Dolphins aren't particularly appealing.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #660
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

As for Tiki, I say he was one of the most classiest players I've ever seen for his 10 year run in the league, I dont think whatever he said or did after he was a player has ruined the way he acted as a player.

at least imo.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #661
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
What does Bill Belichik have in common with Don Shula?

They're the only two coaches in NFL history to never be on the sidelines to see their team lose a game.

(C) 2008 - Me.

Heh, I had to think about it for a second. I was like, "When did Shula ever leave the sidelines before a game was over?"

Good one.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #662
dime
High School JV

regarding the the nfl, people think about the 89 49ers, the 85 bears, the 70s steelers, the 60s packers and so on often.

the only time anyone ever thinks about the 72 dolphins is when a team is 10-0 or whatever. so I guess it doesn't bother me, they are a nice footnote but no one takes that team seriously as one of the "best ever" because they clearly were not, even in their era.
dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #663
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
The 72 Dolphins got it done.

They're the only team to have gone undefeated and win the Super Bowl.

Complain all you want, fairly moronically call them a fraud if you like, but the fact is, they did it.

If the Patriots had won, I'd be disappointed that 72's not the only undefeated season anymore, but I'd have given them their due for getting it done.

Fair enough....

It's just that we hear 99% of NFL fans complaining about Mercury Morris every year, and now all of the sudden they're the greatest team ever again, and I'm classless for knocking them.

Last edited by molson : 02-03-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #664
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

and oh yea, the pats are still the best team in the last 10 years, as much as I hate them its the truth.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #665
Huckleberry
College Starter

I assume the Patriots are the only undefeated team to lose a Super Bowl. Have any 1-loss teams (going in) lost?

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #666
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

This is some hardcore shit....it will be debated for decades..fun times...
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #667
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0ruptr View Post
and oh yea, the pats are still the best team in the last 10 years, as much as I hate them its the truth.

That can't be the case if we go by the Patriots fans own criteria. It's all about the Superbowl. Isn't that how Brady is better than Manning?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #668
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime View Post
regarding the the nfl, people think about the 89 49ers, the 85 bears, the 70s steelers, the 60s packers and so on often.

the only time anyone ever thinks about the 72 dolphins is when a team is 10-0 or whatever. so I guess it doesn't bother me, they are a nice footnote but no one takes that team seriously as one of the "best ever" because they clearly were not, even in their era.

Honestly, I never remember anyone talking about them when i was a kid. Maybe it was assumed that there would be another unbeaten team soon, or something.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #669
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
I assume the Patriots are the only undefeated team to lose a Super Bowl. Have any 1-loss teams (going in) lost?

The Colts were 13-1 going into Super Bowl III.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #670
Rizon
Pro Starter

Congratulations to the Giants. I never even imagined they could do it. I'm glad they flat out beat the Patriots, and didn't win by a bogus call or some other crap. And I am now on the Eli bandwagon.

And get this: Being a Dolphins fan, I was smiling at the end of the season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #671
molson
General Manager

Quote:
That can't be the case if we go by the Patriots fans own criteria. It's all about the Superbowl. Isn't that how Brady is better than Manning?

I don't recall that "being the Patriots fans own criteria" - though obviously for a team to be considered in the "best ever" discussion they need to have won the Super Bowl. In the last 10 years though, the only competition is other Patriots teams, and I think this one was better than the the 3 championship teams.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #672
larrymcg421
Head Coach

The dumbest thing ever is people criticizing the 72 Dolphins for their schedule. They didn't get to pick their schedule. It's not the Dolphins fault that the Jets, Colts, Bills, and Pats sucked that year. What the Dolphins did do was beat a 10-4 Browns team (5th best in the entire league) in the divisional round and then beat the two teams tied for the 2nd best record in the conference championship and Superbowl.

Are the 72 Dolphins the greatest team ever? That depends on your criteria. They weren't the flashiest. They weren't the most dominating. They weren't the most talented. But the final call on a teams performance is whether they won or lost a game, and the Dolphins performed better than any other team in history.

Some day, a team will come along and match that. The Patriots might even do it next season. When that happens, I promise not to call that team a fraud. They deserve all the respect that the 72 Dolphins deserve right now.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #673
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Wow molson your one whiny little bitch, the more you whine the more I enjoy the fact that the Dolphins are the ONLY undefeated team in the history of the NFL. No matter what teams you rank above them none of them can say they were undefeated and actually won the super bowl without choking like a thai prostitute with mandingo.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #674
Huckleberry
College Starter

Nah. The 2005 Texas Longhorns were the best team of the last decade.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #675
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Nah. The 2005 Texas Longhorns were the best team of the last decade.

One of the greatest performances in a championship game.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #676
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
Wow molson your one whiny little bitch, the more you whine the more I enjoy the fact that the Dolphins are the ONLY undefeated team in the history of the NFL. No matter what teams you rank above them none of them can say they were undefeated and actually won the super bowl without choking like a thai prostitute with mandingo.

1-15

I tried to say the right things all thread, but I give up.....Good night, congrats Giants.

Last edited by molson : 02-03-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #677
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
1-15

$750,000 fine, a 1st round pick, and not even a title to show for it.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #678
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
1-15

18-1

Neither team won a championship.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #679
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
1-15

LOL. Atleast our franchise has an undefeated season. Something you guys or anyone else can say.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #680
WelshWizard
n00b

I am not a Dolphins fan, big Patriots fan here. The Dolphins deserve to be mentioned as one of the greatest teams ever in my opinion. In 1971 they go 10-3-1 and lose in the SuperBowl to the Cowboys. The very next season they go undeafeated beating the Redskins 14-7 in the Superbowl but it does not end there as in 1973 they go 12-2 and beat the Vikings 24-7 in the Superbowl. In this span they have a record of 36-5-1 in the Regular Season go to 3 SuperBowls winning 2 of them. I think they definately deserve to be talked about as one of the best teams ever.
WelshWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #681
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Fair enough....

It's just that we hear 99% of NFL fans complaining about Mercury Morris every year, and now all of the sudden they're the greatest team ever again, and I'm classless for knocking them.

See this is where you are wrong. Who are all these people who are saying that the 72 Dolphins were the greatest team ever? I have heard ONE person make the argument that the Dolphins were the best team ever. Mike Greenberg. Nuff said on that one. No more. Hell you have a better shot of hearing about how great the Ravens of a few years back were the greatest team ever than you would the 72 Dolphins.

What has been said is that one team has gone undefeated throughtout an entire season. The 72 Dolphins. That is it. That is undeniable. That is what they are credited with. It is only recently that people have to try to devalue the accomplishment. As if strength of schedule actually means something in pro football when you go undefeated and win a Super Bowl. The funny thing is I can think of 31 teams in the NFL who could go undefeated next year and it would not have bothered be near as much as it would have this year for the Pats. Is it nice that my team is the only team to have gone undefeated? Sure. But it would not have bothered me if the Colts had done it a few years ago. Hell if the 2001 Patriots would have done it, it would not have bothered me that much.

It's also funny that people get ripped for calling the Patriots classless based on the actions of a few (Harrison and Coach Bill the biggest culprits) but it is okay to dismiss the 72 Dolphins based on Mercury Morris. A quote from a member of the 72 Dolphins speaking of the 2007 Patriots before the game on Sunday

Quote:
They would kick our (behinds) up and down the field, from one side to the other," said former tight end Jim Mandich, now color analyst for Dolphins radio broadcasts and a popular talk-show host in South Florida. "It would be 38-0 at halftime."

Oh yeah from the aforementioned Morris

Quote:
Morris said he doesn't take anything away from New England because of `Spygate.' "It means absolutely nothing," he said. He argues that Miami's perfection 35 years ago is something to celebrate, and the longer that record has stayed in tact, the more impressive it has become.

"But if someone comes along like the Patriots and plays the kind of football that's reminiscent of the kind of control we had, then my hat's off to them," Morris said.

I could include quotes from Bob Griese, Manny Fernandez and more but what's the point?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #682
Nwobhm
Mascot

Poetic justice for Belicheat! I'm no fan of either team, but seeing that arrogant cheater finally come out on the losing end was satisfying. I do feel bad for Seau, but the Giants deserved to win.
Nwobhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #683
miami_fan
Coordinator

I am sorry the thread took a turn in the wrong direction. This thread is not and should not be about the Pats or the Dolphins.

The Giants are the champions. Just tell me the parade will be in the city and not around the Meadowlands parking lot okay?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946

Last edited by miami_fan : 02-03-2008 at 11:18 PM.
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #684
SteveMax58
College Starter

Woohoo!!!! How bout them G-Men????? Ok...got that last one out.

I do feel for Pats & their fans as in many ways, it was the perfect season, and seemed like it would be fitting for them to cap it off. I just think the Giants wanted it more tonight. I heard Randy Moss mention that as well, saying that they(the Pats) just couldnt seem to match their(the Giants) intensity.

The one thing I'll say is that, despite the numbers & the point differential records, etc...I did not see the same Patriots defense this year as I saw in their B-2-B SB years. Not bad, just not dominant. They played well tonight...but I tend to think the '04 or '05 Pats-D steps up at the end and makes a play.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #685
oykib
College Starter

That was an absolutely amazing run by the Giants. Unbelievable.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #686
Jas_lov
College Starter

I also don't mind the 72 Dolphins touting their perfect season. They did something that has NEVER been done in the history of the NFL and are proud of it. Had the Patriots won tonight, I wouldn't have had a problem with them touting their perfect season. But they didn't and their season will forever go down as a failure.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #687
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
The dumbest thing ever is people criticizing the 72 Dolphins for their schedule. They didn't get to pick their schedule. It's not the Dolphins fault that the Jets, Colts, Bills, and Pats sucked that year. What the Dolphins did do was beat a 10-4 Browns team (5th best in the entire league) in the divisional round and then beat the two teams tied for the 2nd best record in the conference championship and Superbowl.

Are the 72 Dolphins the greatest team ever? That depends on your criteria. They weren't the flashiest. They weren't the most dominating. They weren't the most talented. But the final call on a teams performance is whether they won or lost a game, and the Dolphins performed better than any other team in history.

Some day, a team will come along and match that. The Patriots might even do it next season. When that happens, I promise not to call that team a fraud. They deserve all the respect that the 72 Dolphins deserve right now.

Hell, I think the '85 Bears are better then the Pats.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #688
oykib
College Starter

BTW, all credit to the Mets.

They made their big splash. But there's cosmic rule that they can't have the back pages in NY. So, it was inevitable that the Giants would make the big trade an afterthought.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:30 PM   #689
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Hell, I think the '85 Bears are better then the Pats.

I agree. The '85 Bears are the best NFL team I have seen in my lifetime.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #690
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
...The Vinatieri FG's...

Not to take anything away from what were clutch championship-winning kicks, but I think you're looking at that through Pats colored glasses.

No play where the team completed a play successfully that they should complete should be in consideration for the best SB plays ever. None of those kicks were outside of Vinatieri's range and blocked FGs are relatively rare.

Agreed on the end of the Rams-Titans game play, though.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #691
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

I'll pitch in some final words as a Pats fan.

Crushing loss. I mean its tough to be sitting there at 18-0, staring at immortality and then it's gone (I'm sure that makes some of the haters happy to hear). When Moss caught the go-ahead TD, I began to think. "well, we survived another one."

But I can say that this game was won by the Giants D-Line hands down. And by a singular amazing play by Manning and even more so by Tyree. Say what you want about Manning about escaping the rush (damn good), but Tyree's catch (especially when you watch it in slow motion) was beyond belief -- he caught it on his helmet with Harrison's arm in between his hands.

The Pats could have changed the game at many times, if they just could have chipped in some FGs here and there when they got across midfield. But after going up by 4 with their TD, the offense just stalled (mostly due to the Giant's D).

And the Pats D played awesome . . . until there was about 10 minutes go in the game. I mean they held them to 3 points for 3 quarters. And then 14 points on their last 2 possessions.

All in all, the game was there for the Pats offense to make one or two more plays to win. And the Giants simply stopped them.

I've always thought the Pats win over the Rams was the greatest NFL upset of all time. This game surpassed it.

I think it is now guaranteed that Giants D coordinator, Spagnulo (sp?) will be the head coach in Washington.

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 02-03-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #692
dime
High School JV

re: best team in the last 10 years, I would take the 98 broncos over the pats. they could run the ball and were better on special teams as well.
dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #693
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
I'd put the '07 Giants ahead of that fraud Dolphins team that beat exactly ONE team with a winning record all season.

According to pro football reference, both KC and NYG had winning records in '72. NYJ and MIN were 7-7, and in the playoffs CLE, PIT and WAS were 10-4, 11-3, 11-3. Not the most impressive regular season schedule, but it's not college, you don't schedule your own games.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #694
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Wow, somehow I feel really bad for some of the Patriots fans on this board. Some of the comments that Pats-haters have made are far more classless than anything I saw any Pats fans post here this season.

Agreed. No reason to pile on. Take the win and move on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #695
Kodos
Resident Alien

Obviously, I was glad to see guys like Belicheat and Rodney Harrison lose. But they played a good game. The Giants played a great game and showed a lot of heart. I never would have believed Eli could make a play like he did. Congratulations to David slaying Goliath. While I usually hate the Giants, tonight, I love 'em.

Brady showed some class after the loss. I don't have anything against him. But tonight definitely showed that he is mortal when he starts getting hit. All year I've been telling my father-in-law that the other teams had to go after Brady to win. Glad somebody finally did it.

You had a great season Pats fans. You can be proud. You just came up short. The Mannings own you in the playoffs, I guess.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #696
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe they are talking about people appropriately calling out Belichick for leaving the field early?

This emphasizes a point for me. I have said in the past that I openly root against the Pats because of their fans. Their fans have actually been really classy tonight.

But my second reason has always been Belichek. The possibility he may have taped the Rams' final walkthrough before the last SB shocker seven years ago is just another big drop in the bucket. I actually like pretty much every Pats player--even Moss. Brady is amazing. Heck, the whole team is amazing.

But I swear Belicheck is pure evil. If he ever leaves the Pats, I will hate the Pats much less, and hate his new team much more.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #697
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Thank you Giants!! What a wonderful game and the Eli to Tyree play will be on the shortlist of greatest SB plays for a long, long, long while.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #698
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
YES!!!! YES!!! My cats just jumped when I shouted!

I had one of those moments too. When the Giants went ahead 10-7.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #699
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Brady is a great quarterback. But the real message is that he's not that much better than a long list of other great quarterbacks. The difference is that he's been blessed to be on great teams and, more importantly, has consistently been given a ridiculous amount of time in the pocket. When he doesn't have that, he's simply a great quarterback. Not one of the greatest of all time.

I disagree. What great running game has this guy ever really had? An old Corey Dillon? Kevin Faulk? What dominant offensive line? Not to dig on their lines, which have always been effective and well-coached, but is there a single Hall of Famer on that line in the long run in the past seven years? What great receivers, prior to this year? Troy Brown? Terry Glenn? David Patten?

Sorry, but what Brady has accomplished is amazing. Right now, I think he might be the most efficient, cool under pressure winning quarterback of all time, and, IMO, only the names of Favre and Montana deserve to be mentioned with him until further notice.

And I am neither a Pats fan nor a Michigan fan nor gay.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #700
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Thank you Giants!! What a wonderful game and the Eli to Tyree play will be on the shortlist of greatest SB plays for a long, long, long while.

When I saw that play, all I said was "that settles it. They have to win now. That's just fate."

What a play.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote